Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4587 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 16, 2018 11:45 am

Post by momo »

This is a bit far of...have to finish my open and then run ghost mafia...but who would be interest in a the flash mafia, based on the tv show, figured I would announce it today because the flash returns from haitus today
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4742 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:53 pm

Post by momo »

Would y'all be interested in playing a large theme

Admins vs Mods Mafia, battle for MafiaScum

The Administrators (scum) have long held tyranny over mafiascum.net, banning long-standing members with little thought. They are detached from the average member and no longer represent the best interests of the site.

The various list and discussion mods control various aspects of the site, and working together, they can rival the admins power.

Heavy flavor large theme with a lot of different mechanics that will tell the story of the list and discussion mods (works out to 11) trying to take away power from the admins (there are 4 with red names on this site).

I'm thinking I could make it into a series (the first battle, then depending on who won, subsequent battles).

Any interest?
Transcend
-BUT READING MOMO I FEEL LIKE HE IS THE PLAYER THAT IF HE GOT PRESSURED AS TOWN HE WULD BE LIKE FUCK YALL AND MOVE ON WITH WHATEVER ELSE HE WAS DOING
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now

Return to “Mafia Discussion”