Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5925 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:09 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5924, Near x Mello wrote:joan you should judge me by what i post in the current game. if you were going to still judge me by past games it was pointless to ask me to tone down my playstyle in this game, as it wouldnt matter.
Even if I judge you solely by this game, you still clung to your scumreads, and I knew from the beginning that most of them were wrong. :/
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5926 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Oh, and if I am gonna judge you by this game alone, then I should receive the same courtesy. And yet Chito read me based on meta and you didn't protest that. Which further proves that you'd only ever protest such things when you're on the receiving end.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5927 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

Like, as soon as you spot any sign that someone is scum, you would cling to it like a leech and ignore any further posts they make and things inside or outside these post that dispute your theory. As long as you keep that up, you'll be mislynching more often than catching actual scum.

And this is a honest advice. Take it or leave it.
Alt of Plumber
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5928 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:19 am

Post by Near x Mello »

well, i did catch that thing you had done as scum i mentioned

but other than that, you fooled me, so feel happy
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5929 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5927, Joan of Arc wrote:Like, as soon as you spot any sign that someone is scum, you would cling to it like a leech and ignore any further posts they make and things inside or outside these post that dispute your theory. As long as you keep that up, you'll be mislynching more often than catching actual scum.

And this is a honest advice. Take it or leave it.
im aware and ive improved on this a lot over the years. did you see how much i second guessed myself today?
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5930 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5928, Near x Mello wrote:well, i did catch that thing you had done as scum i mentioned

but other than that, you fooled me, so feel happy
As long as people pretend my successes never happened, I won't be happy, not really.
Alt of Plumber
Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Joan of Arc
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5931 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:52 am

Post by Joan of Arc »

In post 5886, Near x Mello wrote:oh good then

your play did improve, joan, you emulated your bad town game pretty good.

but stay away from me.
Also, don't call my townplay bad when there are games that prove otherwise. :giggle:
Alt of Plumber
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5932 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

I think we have a lynch for today! Flip incoming...

Anime U-Pick: King size
Votecount 5.5

Joan of Arc
(4) - Chito and Yuuri, Near x Mello, Pink Ball, Joan of Arc --
HAMMER

NO LYNCH
(1) - Liger_Zero

Not Voting (1): Torque
With 6 alive, it's 4 to lynch.
Day 5 deadline is in (expired on 2019-04-07 20:00:00)
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5933 (ISO) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:19 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(theme plays)

(cheers)

We're down do the point where we have 25% of the starting players. 6 remains, which could mean the game could end at any point, even right now. But first, the lynch.

Joan of Arc, you've made a significant role to the game, and now it's time to reveal your role.

(drumroll)

Joan of Arc has been lynched. She was...

Spoiler: Joan of Arc's Role PM
...a Youtube Copystriker!

ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
PHOSPHOPHYLLITE

Welcome,
Joan of Arc
, your role is
PHOSPHOPHYLLITE (Houseki no Kuni), sided with the Youtube Copystrikers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You have [REDACTED] as your fellow Copystrikers. You all share a where you can talk with your teammates during nights and pregame. Your Factional PT is locked during day phases.
    - You also have a
    factional kill
    power. Decide with your teammates and confirm in your PT;
    who is going to kill whom?
    . You may change decisions until the end of the night. You may choose to not kill.
    - You are invited to join [diamondsareforeversdf'dfdf]. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - Sometimes you wonder if you could be another kind of gem, or at least have more strength. I mean, seriously, a 3.5 for a gem is quite in a fragile level.
    The first time you are lynched, you will NOT die, but instead will be announced "shattered" and the votecount resets. When you shatter, you lose your ability to vote during the day you shatter, nor can be lynched that day. You also cannot be the one who can make the factional kill during the following night. You can shatter only once per game and you cannot shatter after night 5 or when there are 6 or fewer living players remaining.

-
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) You may force-shatter yourself by PMing the mod. Note that if you force-shatter yourself, the votecount does not reset, but any votes by you and anyone who voted you will become voided.
    }
    - It takes some pain to get stronger. When you're ready to use your new limbs, you'll become strong.
    {(UNLOCKS NIGHT 3) If you have shattered, any factional kills made by you gain the strongman modifier. Any nights you do not use the strongman ability, you will be bulletproof.
    }
    -
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when at least half of the living players are YTCSs (Like 2 in 4) and no hostile neutrals (if any exist) are alive.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(cheers)

Now finally, some good lynch!

Well, you are close to endgame, but I hope you had fun. And if you wouldn't mind, stick around in the TV Room because it's almost the end! Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

Now, now, players. We're almost there. Only 5 remain, and it's still anyone's game. The climax is near! Who will win? Tune in tomorrow for the fun and animes in Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

IT IS NOW NIGHT 5!

Players, please submit your night action through PM. Be sure to include all three mods (Tatsuya Kaname, mhsmith0 & Varsoon) as a recipient. If you have a personal PT, you may submit your action through it. Remember that unless stated otherwise,
you can only submit ONE action
(excluding factional kills and passive abilities).
Night 5 ends in (expired on 2019-04-03 09:00:00)
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Tatsuya Kaname
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Tatsuya Kaname
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5934 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:00 pm

Post by Tatsuya Kaname »

(random OP? ends, cheers)

Wait, that's the ending theme! We're not ending it yet!

Anyway, welcome back to Day 6 of Anime u-Pick: King Size. Only five remains, after a long journey, we're coming close to the results soon.

Well, I have to announce one death as always. So here it is.

Liger_Zero died Night 5, he was...

Spoiler: Liger_Zero's Role PM
...an Anime Content Maker!

ANIME U-PICK: KING SIZE
KIRITO

Welcome,
Almost50
Liger_Zero
, your role is
KIRITO (Sword Art Online), sided with the Anime Content Makers!
!

WHAT YOU HAVE
  • - You have your voice and vote, use them wisely and victory is yours.
    - You are invited to join KIRITOSRSLYLOL. Click on a channel name to access it.
    - As a pro RPG gamer, you fight monsters to earn experience and level up.
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 1) You charge (100,000 x N) EXP at the end of each night where N is the current night's number}

- You spend too much time playing... because you can't get out of the game!
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 2) POST RESTRICTION: You cannot post in the main thread during the first half (7 days) of each day phase.}

- Reach the top! Gain the ultimate ability!
    {(UNLOCKED NIGHT 3) When you acquire enough EXP, you will clear the game and gain a new power! (What is it? Reach the end to find out!)}

-
    REMEMBER THAT SOME OF YOUR ABILITIES ARE GREYED OUT AND WILL BE UNLOCKED WHEN THE GAME REACHES THE PHASE WRITTEN IN FRONT OF EACH LOCKED ABILITIES. AT THE END OF DAY 3, YOU MAY DECIDE TO DROP THIS ROLE PM AND REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE. MORE INFORMATION IN THE GAME THREAD.
HOW TO WIN
  • -
    You win when all threats to you are eliminated.
Good luck, y̙͔̽̓ͥ̈́o͇̖͈̹̹̦̹ͯ́ͧ̔́u̢͓͙̪̓'̗̜̼͎͆͢lͣ͐ͣ̓ͫ͏̶̙̞͇̖̗͍l̳̝̪̬̀͊ͭ̂͢ ̭͍̭̰͉́̾ͭ͊ͨ͒̚̕͢n͙̗̝̙̺̘͆͋̇͆ͧ̓ͦ̆͗́ê̴̱̦͎͇̄ͫ̋̀ͅe̵̼͙̗̣͔̞͂ͮ͑ͮ̿͜͝d̵͙̹̫͚̿͆̊̄̃ͨ̊ͤͤ͟ ̞̠̜̤̪̰͖̎̿͒̂́̀i̡͈̳͎͈͖͙̥ͦ͡t̴͙̭͉̘̠̬̥͊͐͛!̐̊ͦ͌ͫ̆ͫͧ́͠҉̟̥͈̻̙̱

(applauses)

Well, you do get credited for survining this long, Liger_Zero. Please take your seat at the TV room, as this game is not done yet! Thank you for playing Anime U-Pick: King Size!

(cheers)

And, with only 4 remaining, the game is still going on! I think the klaxon will come up soon, so make this day count, everyone!

IT IS NOW DAY 6! With 4 players alive, it's 3 to lynch!

Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5935 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 3:20 pm

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: Huh.

First, surprised we're alive.

Second, we got no result on Torque. So either we were roleblocked, Torque was asceticized, or Torque lied about his flavor.
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5936 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

maybe its the thing mastina gave him?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5937 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i sent a dmail to pink btw
meaning we could nolynch for an extra death
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5938 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:37 pm

Chito: You get an investigation tonight on a no lynch, right?
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5939 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

yup
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5940 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

pink what does that thing you did to me do

should i worry
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5941 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

chito do you think elena could have been blocked due to some abyss thing making the weak result on pink null

i received a pm that i have descended into the abyss and should be careful about what i do
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5942 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:55 pm

Chito: But Ninja/ooba/Robert was a roleblocker, you think there's a chance of two scum roleblockers?

Also I think that's impossible since Dunn redirected all abilities that targeted Elena to himself, so she couldn't have been roleblocked. The only way for Elena's result on Pink Ball to have given us a false inno would be if Pink Ball was a scum commuter that sent a reactive message to people that tried to target him, which would be quite a role. Or something like that anyway.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5943 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:56 pm

Or scum ascetic I guess, something that would cause Elena's action to fail to target the player but still generate a reactive message.

Like, scum nexus?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5944 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:58 pm

But if it was a scum nexus, wouldn't the reactive ability have still resulted in the message going to Dunn? Not sure how that would work mechanically.

I actually kinda don't know how reactive messages work with Dunn's redirect and I'm not sure I 100% understand how Elena got a message from him at all
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5945 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

I don't know what you guys are talking about, but Elena did target me and confirmed it in thread; I asked her to confirm some way that she targeted me and she did, she talked about the abyss thing that Wisdom is talking about
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5946 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

i mean, he was in the abyss on n3 according to the mod, and that's when the visit happened

pedit: the message is feedback from elena's action, not an action targeting elena, so dunn didn't redirect it
Near x Mello
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Near x Mello
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5947 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Near x Mello »

In post 5945, Pink Ball wrote:I don't know what you guys are talking about, but Elena did target me and confirmed it in thread; I asked her to confirm some way that she targeted me and she did, she talked about the abyss thing that Wisdom is talking about
Can you fullclaim please and explain the abyss
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5948 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:03 pm

In post 5946, Near x Mello wrote:pedit: the message is feedback from elena's action, not an action targeting elena, so dunn didn't redirect it
Right, but if the message is feedback from Elena targeting Pink Ball, then... Elena targeted Pink Ball, QED Pink Ball is clear because Elena didn't die. The message in that sense is immaterial unless it points somehow to Elena not having successfully targeting Pink Ball, which I'm not sure I can think of a scenario where Elena targets Pink Ball and causes a reactive message but then does not die if he is not clear
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5949 (ISO) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

If someone targets me, they descend to the same level I am in the abyss. There are 7 levels, I descend one level per night since I received my new role and I have an active action to descend a level if I want to. I have actively descended all nights so I'm at level 5 or 6 I think. So Wisdom is at my same level now.

The thing with the abyss is not in what level you are, but how many levels you ascend. If Wisdom targets someone else next night, he will die, since nobody else has targeted me; he would ascend 5-6 levels to the surface levels, and ascending in the abyss has different consequences. Level 5 is his action fails and he gets treestumped, level 6 his action fails and dies.

So next night the only night action Wisdom could do is targeting me.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”