Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #21 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Nono you're supposed to tell me what your emergency is. Baezu, Tris, please pay attention. Let's try again.

911 what's your emergency?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #95 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 72, tris wrote:I took a look at some of Baezu's games, and her RVS's there seem pretty consistent with how she was here. Even sometimes when there was more relevant content to react to. UNVOTE:
You meta'd someone on page 3 about their RVS behavior?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #109 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 96, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 60, Baezu wrote:GL what do you think of Elbirn’s
not a fan of it
Oh no not fun
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Elbirn »

Insomnia is overly defensive but probably town

Rooster had a weird entry to the thread and I dont know why THAT wasnt the reason for insomnia's vote.

I get the impression that insomnia is enthusiastic tryhardy newbtown who demands substance for everything but he'll grow out of it I hope. I dont really agree with his reasoning but i get it from a newbtown perspective
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #113 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Elbirn »

I mean I could. Would that make you happy?

VOTE: RoosterFooster

How are you Lion?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #117 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 114, GuiltyLion wrote:well no that vote doesn't make me happy because I think roster's townie

I'm more just asking why you have to be prompted to vote an apparent scumread
I assure you I don't.

I tend to free form babble what's in my head and I just wanted to get a word in edge wise when making that post frankly and I wasnt super concerned about my vote. Rooster struck me as tonally awkward and I dont see how he would think that anyone was "onto something" based on
In post 19, Baezu wrote:Hi all!

VOTE: MariaR

She’s a list mod duh
Or why you think that he "saw what you did". Why are you townreading him exactly?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 118, GuiltyLion wrote: well at this point he has explicitly stated that he did:
In post 46, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 40, GuiltyLion wrote:several people had already posted, you didn't engage with any of them or any of the page 1 content, instead voting somebody who hadn't gotten to the thread yet with an explanation that pinged me as awkward
Ya. I thought the same when I read it so I was happy when you had the same reasons :)
and since his post is consistent with this explanation, I don't see a reason to disbelieve that.

So you're satisfied that his reasoning is "uhhh yeah what he said"? I find it difficult to believe that he both shares your hackneyed reason for scumreading baez (not engaging enough by page 1? Uh-huh.) and that it made him "happy". Reads like justifying after the fact.
In post 118, GuiltyLion wrote:
I would say it's far more important to argue for scumreads than townreads right now. If you think rooster's scum because you think he's tonally awkward, the responsibility is on you to vote him and make your case to everyone else. I'm not interested in giving reasons for my townread, I expect you will argue with them and the result will be to drag this game into a noisy disagreement that's of no real value. further, he has ~75% odds of being town in the objective sense, so to calling him scum is the claim that's less likely to be true by default and the one that requires justification.

unless/until rooster's at risk of lynch, my focus is on finding scum, not defending town.
No-no, I'm not having a semantic battle with you about burden of proof. Dont deflect. I'm asking you why you're townreading Rooster, because I'm trying to sort *you*. As it stands I think you're bullshitting, and yes it is up to you to show me if I'm wrong about your alignment.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: GuiltyLion
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #176 (isolation #8) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote: also unpack this for me: what do you think the interactions are between rooster and I, S-T or S-S?

- do you think we're scum together and we decided to open with him sheeping me, then us mutually agreeing it was a good vote? why is that likely, especially considering how unlikely it is a priori that we're both scum?
- do you think he's scum sheeping misguided town!me?
- do you think I'm scum and he's the misguided town? in which case your reasons for scumreading him were wrong to begin with?

I'm not really seeing which of any of these makes sense from a town!you.
Dude I don't fucking care. We are on page 7. I am explicitly not team building at this stage, nor am I going to establish preflip associations, nor have I ever, because they're bullshit. I'm probing and prodding at behaviors and actions that I want to understand better because I am trying to sort people's alignments. Two people can be independently scummy and I can try to sort the both of them as such.

In post 137, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 133, Elbirn wrote: No-no, I'm not having a semantic battle with you about burden of proof. Dont deflect. I'm asking you why you're townreading Rooster, because I'm trying to sort *you*. As it stands I think you're bullshitting, and yes it is up to you to show me if I'm wrong about your alignment.
I'm not trying to get into a semantic battle, I'm straight up telling you why I don't care to answer your question. Do you agree that faking townreads as scum is significantly easier than faking scumreads as scum? Because your question is a pretty bad way to sort me if that's your intention. If I'm scum it's easy for me to make up reasons why town!rooster is town. If we're scum together, I point you back to asking you why you think we're scum together and why we decided to open the game this way, because that's even more unlikely than the odds of one of us being scum to begin with.

If you can't see that I'm town and rooster's town, that says a lot more about your game than it does mine.
Lion I've been playing on this site since 2014 and I've never had this much of a fucking problem getting someone to just tell me what they're thinking. I don't care about your hypothesis that faking a townread as scum is easy, I don't care that you apparently believe that explaining yourself is beneath you, I don't care for your internet boy genius soliloquy's about the proper way to play this game. I could not have possibly asked you an easier question relating to the game state. I don't want a towncase, I don't want a wall of text about why someone with like 2 posts is town. You have stated that you have a reasonably confident townread on Roster, I don't see why that is, if you are town and want trust and cooperation with me, a townie, then please dumb down like I am five years old why this is. It can be a single sentence. The sentence can even be as simple as "I townread Roster because of gut", or "I townread Roster because he sheeped me and being agreed with feels good". I'm not trying to trap you or "poke holes" in your townread, I want to have a stated reason for what you are thinking.
In post 138, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 133, Elbirn wrote:your hackneyed reason for scumreading baez (not engaging enough by page 1? Uh-huh.)
also just to be thorough and explain why this is a discredit

my reason was never "not engaging
enough
". it was more the fact that she straight up did not engage with any of the content before her with her first post.

it's pretty straightforward reasoning:
- town do not have the information and needs to probe people to figure out their alignments. this fact doesn't change if it's page 1 or page 20.
- scum have most information, are scared of making disingenuous looking pushes, and benefit from when town is chaotic/disengaged/not-reading-eachother

so who is more likely to make an empty vote on page 1 that does not generate information? town or scum? I argue scum, and that's why I saw baezu's opening as potentially a scum-indicative one. does that make her lockscum? absolutely not, I'm 100% open to re-visiting and I have already since done so. Is it worthy of making a non-random vote on page 2? Yes.

this is easy stuff, it's not hard to understand. and it's not hard to believe that roster felt the same way.
Baezu's entry to the thread was post #19. I'm not saying there wasn't anything to engage with, but there certainly wasn't so much that I find it worth stinkeyeing someone for throwing down their RVS vote to ego the thread and waddling away. See Also: Me doing the same thing in post 18. Also: Every game of Mafia that has ever been run.

And I think that's largely where we are at. I'm having difficulty seeing where you're coming from on this because, stating the obvious, you and I have radically different play styles, and I've attributed you making a mountain out of a molehill to being disingenuous when no you're just like this.
In post 142, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 95, Elbirn wrote:
In post 72, tris wrote:I took a look at some of Baezu's games, and her RVS's there seem pretty consistent with how she was here. Even sometimes when there was more relevant content to react to. UNVOTE:
You meta'd someone on page 3 about their RVS behavior?
also now that tris has answered this, I want to jump in - I also thought this was a fairly scummy/bad question from Elbirn.

tris already looked town to me at this point, and it isn't hard to believe someone could or would quickly meta RVS behavior for a slot when that behavior is specifically under contention. meta-ing RVS is easier/simpler than meta-ing entire games.

further, what's the scum!incentive or explanation for tris to do a fake "meta" and then unvote? why does Elbirn think this question will help him sort tris? If he thinks she's lying about it, why would he not just come out and say he doesn't believe it? There's no answer to this question from tris that would genuinely help read her, it reads more like a question meant to shade and fake engagement.
I at no point called this AI or suggested it was fake.

Meta is largely bullshit that I don't believe in and someone jumping to it as their first tool to get a read on someone, when it's page 3 and that someone has all of like 3 posts, makes my soul die

I feel like I'm just over here trying to play a normal game and there's at least 3 super try hards in here ready and waiting to crawl inside everyones assholes over every bit of minutiae and I'm like fvxking ughhhhhh

------------------------------------------

UNVOTE:

I don't even want this I just want my question answered
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 135, Invisibility wrote:i feel like someone comes out scummy in this gl elbirn thing but my mind literally cannot compute whats happeenenign
I don't see what's so confusing. Please get off of your fence and tell me what you think about Me/Lion?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #178 (isolation #10) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 167, Enigma wrote:guys what happened to rvs and where did the walls come from
In post 168, Enigma wrote:sorry was going to read tonight but ran out of time, ill catch up over the next few days
Respectfully, you couldn't read 7 pages in the 3 hours between these posts?
I understand if you have things going on irl but please come play the game, you beetlejuicing into here and then not doing anything is a bad look
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #181 (isolation #11) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 180, Baezu wrote:Honestly, invisibility did that too.

I’m not really sure why there is so much lurking...
People see walls and angry people and they get scared
I don't blame them so do I
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #182 (isolation #12) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 132, Baezu wrote:VOTE: yes mafia
Okay I have a question for you and then I'll fuckoff because most of this page is me now

What's up with the Yes Mafia vote, you never explained a read here? What do you
see
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #202 (isolation #13) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 11:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

Boy I knew there was a reason I didnt vote for yesmafia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #205 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:10 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 186, rosterfoster wrote: Really sticking your neck out there aren’t you YM?
What did you mean by this?
In post 190, rosterfoster wrote:VOTE: Yes
And what prompted this vote, aside from what you were replying to?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #243 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

*yawn*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #245 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:39 am

Post by Elbirn »

I dont really feel like it

Which is probably a hint that I need to try harder

I dont actually have confidence in anyone being scum

Just a bunch of fledgling townreads and lurkers I want to talk more
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #246 (isolation #17) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

Actually that's not even entirely true

I keep asking questions that go unanswered and then I'm like "I guess I'll just wait then"

How am I to be confident when people wont talk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #258 (isolation #18) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:03 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 185, Yes Mafia wrote:I think theres scum in at least 1 of insomnia/gl/rooster/skittles
YM, why these four in particular as a group? I can draw names out of a hat but that wouldn't mean much. Do you see a connection between these four that I don't?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #277 (isolation #19) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:23 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 263, insomnia wrote: No, getting rid of mislynch bait, which scum want alive, is what town should do.
"Town should mislynch the players that scum wants us to mislynch."
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #278 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 271, Invisibility wrote:ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
VOTE: yes
don’t claim or I will suck your shoes like pasta
In post 275, Invisibility wrote:ugh yes is probably doing this crap as playstyle because eogiiekejhowknwgiosbegh
UNVOTE:
In post 276, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: yes
voting on his own terms
Vizzy are you okay
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #280 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Enigma
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #290 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 286, Yes Mafia wrote:
In post 258, Elbirn wrote:
In post 185, Yes Mafia wrote:I think theres scum in at least 1 of insomnia/gl/rooster/skittles
YM, why these four in particular as a group? I can draw names out of a hat but that wouldn't mean much. Do you see a connection between these four that I don't?
Senor Elbirn, my lynch pool now = tris/gl/rooster/skittles/enigma/volx
Well that's uhh...a thing, but you didnt quite answer my question, which I will now reiterate with your new lynch pool in mind.

Why these six in particular as a group? I can draw names out of a hat but that wouldn't mean much. Do you see a connection between these six that I don't?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #291 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Elbirn »

@Lion I'll get back to you when I can type up a longer post, though i dont think i have anything important to say about those early game events at this point. It's just about us understanding each other, basically
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #294 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Elbirn »

.....Eh.

Playing poorly =/= being scum

I want to lynch the latter, not people who are guilty of the former.

Your idea is well intentioned but I can already imagine that YM is going to be the inevitable low charisma/lurker/"Bad at mafia" Day 1 "Compromise" lynch (tm) and I'd rather spend this day phase....not on that.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #333 (isolation #25) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Do you think scum-somnia would be so transparent about wanting to force role claims?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #405 (isolation #26) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 401, Enigma wrote:i think there is someone else i want to vote for now though, someone join me on this pls
VOTE: Baezu
UNVOTE:

Sell me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #406 (isolation #27) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

Also PSA that Insomnias philosophy regarding how to deal with lurker slots is literally the opposite of correct but that doesnt make him scum
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #408 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 407, insomnia wrote:Explain what’s wrong about it and how you deal with lack of apathy from players and their unwilligness to spew themselves town and how that makes them not a liability later in the game and argue how slots that fit into this cathegory benefit town
I'm not going to argue against lurkers being a liability

But we gain nothing in terms of information/associations, being bad at mafia still =/= being scum, and these are the exact sorts of people to be vigged if anything and you insisting the opposite is haha nah man
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #414 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

A good vig shoots liabilities, not makes unilateral decisions based on their own reads instead of the good of the people

We should be lynching contentious slots that generate info, not nothing nobodies who give no information

I'm also not arguing for a cop to check these slots you'll notice, and none of this semantic babble is even helpful if theres no vig so you got me I just dont like making people dead because "hurr they're not doing anything shit down their neck", I want to make people dead because they're scum

Pedit: this was to insomnia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #416 (isolation #30) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 415, light_ganski wrote:
You have
(expired on 2019-04-16 23:24:30)
until the deadline.

I'll lynch YM push come to shove

But if we cant come up with anything better in 10 days that's just sad
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #418 (isolation #31) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

It's only been 5 days welcome to hell time isnt real
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #466 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 405, Elbirn wrote:
In post 401, Enigma wrote:i think there is someone else i want to vote for now though, someone join me on this pls
UNVOTE:

Sell me
@Enigma
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #533 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 495, insomnia wrote:Can we just all agree YM is the best lynch for today and stop acting like we don’t believe that
In post 498, insomnia wrote:You can’t pressure a player like YM, just lynch.
Stop trying to bullshit through lynches on weak players and start trying to lynch scum

Thanks in advance
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #534 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Skitter

I also haven't found my townread of her yet and find that worrying and I want in while it's still cool
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #555 (isolation #35) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 466, Elbirn wrote:
In post 405, Elbirn wrote:
UNVOTE:

Sell me
@Enigma
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #566 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 564, insomnia wrote:Prod dodge yeet

Ah, game relevant content? I’m town

K see ya tomorrow, I’ll be doing this until we reach a consensus

Or when I get on my pc
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Insomnia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #586 (isolation #37) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 574, Enigma wrote:
In post 444, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 381, Baezu wrote:I really don’t like this post from roster- he’s been tunneling insomnia the whole game if you look at his iso, it’s scummy
Sorry but that family emergency business screwed up the wagon on Insomnia which would have got good reads. I am not comfortable voting someone who has RL issues D1.
also, i wanted to mention:
see the ban announcements thread about this "family emergency business"
This isnt entirely necessary I dont think, better to just let this whole business go away
In post 573, Enigma wrote:i just noticed volxen has noticed some of the same things ... i didnt read that until after i posted sorry

rn im feeling lynching between skitter, baezu and maybe rooster

likely other comments incoming as i catch up
Remove Roster I think, but I am currently looking at skitter and bae as today's lynch pool yeah. I'd vote skitter but idk where shes at now that I've hopped off

UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #587 (isolation #38) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 5:32 am

Post by Elbirn »

Nvm shes now at 4 including me

VOTE: Skitter
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #602 (isolation #39) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

I lied I want this more
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #610 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 4:13 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 609, ofrhz wrote: I don’t think a wall post readslist from skitter makes her townier
Me neither

I just wanna see what happens if we wagon two scum versus each other
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #620 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 11:19 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 618, insomnia wrote:Volxen has good posts as always, if baezu flips town then he would be the next person I'd look into. He knows how to build a proper scum case and knows when to take advantage of an easy push. If Baezu is town then his actions are really scummy and therefore he's an easy scum read / push.

Given volxen's lurkiness, I tend to believe he's a really analytical person, because even though he's not that active, when he is, he goes for quality rather than quantity. You can see the amount of time and effort behind a scum read ; the lengthy thought process.
I'm really not sure what your read on volxen is after reading the above. Is he only a scumread if baezu is town? Theres nothing independently scummy about him and he's a townread otherwise?

I townread volxen I just want to poke your brain
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #629 (isolation #42) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:44 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 627, light_ganski wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

skitter30 (6)
- tris, ofrhz, Enigma, GuiltyLion, rosterfoster, MariaR
Baezu (2)
- Elbirn, insomnia
tris (1)
- skitter30
Enigma (1)
- Yes Mafia
Yes Mafia (1)
- Invisibility

Not Voting (2)
- volxen, Baezu

As there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

You have
until the deadline.
intent to hammer

@Skitter speak now or forever hold your peace (aka claim)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #641 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

The player she omitted from the VCA was none other than skitter.

*sips tea*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #654 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 629, Elbirn wrote:
In post 627, light_ganski wrote:
Vote Count 1.12

skitter30 (6)
- tris, ofrhz, Enigma, GuiltyLion, rosterfoster, MariaR
Baezu (2)
- Elbirn, insomnia
tris (1)
- skitter30
Enigma (1)
- Yes Mafia
Yes Mafia (1)
- Invisibility

Not Voting (2)
- volxen, Baezu

As there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

You have
until the deadline.
intent to hammer

@Skitter speak now or forever hold your peace (aka claim)
Hi skitter I'm giving you until like 24ish hours from this post before hammer because I respect you and all but I'm not gonna let you low activity lurk the wagon away not saying you are just saying it's a possible thing people do idk
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #656 (isolation #45) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 655, ofrhz wrote:She’s usually vla at this time but she’ll probably be here in ~12 hours
Yeah I figured she just hasn't been here, like I dont mean to be a dick I just want to be firm on the "not being ignored" thing
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #668 (isolation #46) » Sat Apr 13, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 665, skitter30 wrote: vt; i regularly don't have internt access for part of the weekend
Okie ty

Anyone have anything to say or do we want to end today?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #672 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Skitter30

Nightnight everyone
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #689 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 685, Baezu wrote:Woohoo! Good lynch guys!

Cheerleading the scum lynch
Associatives with skitter

Let's skip to day 3 fam
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #691 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 690, Baezu wrote:
In post 689, Elbirn wrote: VOTE: Baezu

Cheerleading the scum lynch

Associatives with skitter

Let's skip to day 3 fam
How is this scum indicative?
Because its phony and fake. 48 hours later and you're excited about the scum lynch? That you didn't vote for?

It's just the latest of your tonally awkward posts
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #692 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Also why do you question that but not me saying you have associatives with skitter?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #695 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hi Tris, ideas for third scum?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #706 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 701, Invisibility wrote:i did some more of the catch up
In post 702, Invisibility wrote:or reread or whatever
I'll be honest I haven't felt like what you're doing is...useful.

Can you at least do this with Skitter/ofrhz flips in mind?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #710 (isolation #53) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #802 (isolation #54) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 776, insomnia wrote:Elbirn I think your vote is safe, don't worry.
?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #803 (isolation #55) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:17 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: GuiltyLion

Roster join me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #839 (isolation #56) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:30 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 805, rosterfoster wrote:Why not Volxen? I’m happy to go with GL but I want to know why/if you townread Volxen? And why the change in heart over Baezu?

Cos I feel a Volxen flip gives us info about Baezu.
1. I dont scumread volxen
1a. I kinda feel as though GL should be your main scumread based on what you said, but in all fairness I read those posts days ago

2. I have not changed my mind about baezu. I unvoted because I dont want the day to be only several hours long. Also, I want to play with my food a bit. If shes town she should be able to show us that. If shes scum I want her to drop more associatives for us to work with.
In post 810, Invisibility wrote:hey roster could you organize all the reasons you scumread volxen into one post
In post 811, rosterfoster wrote:-Only has 12 posts
-Skitter jumped to tris wagon to try to save herself, then Volxen almost seemed to be trying to direct Skitter to Baezu as he thought that would work.
Low post count is meaningless.

Skitter not taking the obvious route of voting for Baezu is a strike against baezu, not volxen. This point is bananas.
In post 820, insomnia wrote:I think you’re scum, roster. Along with baezu.
Plausible but too easy. I'll be disappointed if this game is that simple. I've had lingering misgivings about GL, though I want their replacement to come play now that they're out.

Qctually I just want eveveevevereveveeveveryeveveevevereveveeveveryo wow fuck you phone, actually I just want everyone to come play

UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #840 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 805, rosterfoster wrote:Why not Volxen? I’m happy to go with GL but I want to know why/if you townread Volxen? And why the change in heart over Baezu?

Cos I feel a Volxen flip gives us info about Baezu.
Oh I forgot about my snappy one liner

I dont lynch for information. I lynch to kill scum like a normal person.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #879 (isolation #58) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:43 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 878, tris wrote:
In post 803, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion

Roster join me
Can you remind me why you thought GL was scum?
A hunch
I mostly just wanted to see if roster would vote GL, its weird that he didn't.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #881 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:51 am

Post by Elbirn »

No unless I've gone completely braindead hes voting for volxen
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #884 (isolation #60) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:53 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 848, rosterfoster wrote:Hey Vedith!

Insomnia perhaps an outsider might see our argument as TvT?

VOTE: Vedith
Oh bug off, he posted this 45 posts after what I said you dorks
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #890 (isolation #61) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 886, tris wrote:
In post 879, Elbirn wrote:
In post 878, tris wrote:
In post 803, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: GuiltyLion

Roster join me
Can you remind me why you thought GL was scum?
A hunch
I mostly just wanted to see if roster would vote GL, its weird that he didn't.
What do you make of the fact that he didn't?
It feels inconsistent but I might just be talking shit. I'd rather reread than bluster something on the spot, I'm not rly with it atm
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #983 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 922, Invisibility wrote:also i do think that baezu is probably scum because of the associatives, i just dont want to end the day right now
Oh good I dont have to think today, nightynight
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #984 (isolation #63) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

When the fuck did I multiquote that

Idk whatever bye
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #988 (isolation #64) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Post by Elbirn »

give me the flip *throws chair*
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #994 (isolation #65) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

What team shoots volxen
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #997 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:20 am

Post by Elbirn »

Okay but people do things for reasons

I'll read later I wanna enjoy my before work time outside
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1026 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

VOTE: Invisibility

Must be one scum in the hood
Let me be dumb I'll be smart later
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1031 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1026, Elbirn wrote:VOTE: Invisibility

Better reasoning:

Volxen getting shot makes more sense if scum knows his role.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1032 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1029, insomnia wrote:

Ah jeez
Don't @ me
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1036 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1033, insomnia wrote:It seems we are at an impasse. Let the battle of wits begin!

If Volxen nailed the whole scum team, there would be a motive of concern for the scums. Therefore, there’s no reason to check someone that you will later kill anyway. He nailed skitter scum and baezu. Why would you role check someone that is pushing you? It’s a waste given that you’ll be forced into nking them anyway if they are suspecting you.

1v1 me elbirn, we will see who is victorius in this battle of intellect!
I'm confused, you seem to think I'm suggesting a role check. I should have been more clear, I only mean that if volxen says "I'm a 2 shot redirector" in the hood, scum-vizzy says "hmm hmm yes I see *PMS mod to shoot volxen*"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1064 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1045, insomnia wrote:
In post 1031, Elbirn wrote:

Better reasoning:

Volxen getting shot makes more sense if scum knows his role.
Rolecop was redirected onto roster, vote Maria lmao
I think you realized later on but just to reiterate, because I really suck at communicating apparently: invisibility, as hypothetical last scum, sees volxens claims in the neighbor PT and THAT is where he gets the role knowledge, not from any actions. Shooting a role that can fuck up your kill and conf-scum you as last scum = a necessity
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1065 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Elbirn »

@Insomnia, @Vedith:

I'm gonna have to ask you both to not fuck this up. Vizzy fits the role of last scum due to motive, maria is just being tonally scummy with her last post and gave me all the bad juju. I'd vote to lynch either and I'm pretty confident we win the game doing so. We dont need you two getting sidetracked onto each other for stupid reasons, please snap back to reality
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1070 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1067, insomnia wrote:Vedith fake claimed day vig, I asked if he was trolling, said he isn't trolling, now says he fake-claimed and votes me
Yeah but none of that is scum. Lying isnt even scum indicative. A town fake-claiming day vig happens in every game. Him voting you is stupid but what's the motivation? Why does scum-vedith shit in your oatmeal instead of being a good boy and going along with either vizzy/maria mislynches?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1073 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:59 am

Post by Elbirn »

Attaboy.

UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1148 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1135, insomnia wrote:
Insomnia has earned the right to lead this town though, so I wouldn’t contradict
her
(aka no claim yet).
dafucc
I know right

Everyone knows I'm town leader
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1149 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 989, light_ganski wrote:
Vote Count 2.6

Baezu (6)
- tris, Yes Mafia, volxen, Enigma, insomnia, Vedith

rosterfoster (1)
- Invisibility
Invisibility (1)
- MariaR
Vedith (1)
- rosterfoster

Not Voting (2)
- Baezu, Elbirn

As there are 11 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.

You have
(expired on 2019-04-30 19:37:38)
until the deadline.
I'm also inclined to think scum doesnt want to bus yesterday so...barring a more thorough analysis of how this wagon formed that does leave invisibility/maria
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1151 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:36 am

Post by Elbirn »

We're waiting for massclaim you silly willy

In fact UNVOTE:
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1161 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 am

Post by Elbirn »

Ur holding us up you ragamuffin
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1164 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

I just want this game to be over
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1167 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1164, Elbirn wrote:I just want this game to be over
In post 1165, MariaR wrote:I'm a doctor. I was on ofrhz n1.
N2 tris.
In post 684, light_ganski wrote:
ofrhz, a
Vanilla Townie,
has been killed.

Thanks for granting my wish MariaR
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1168 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1108, insomnia wrote:I am jail keeper. I jailed MariaR the first night. Second night jailed roster. This is why I said he's town, if I didn't have the information I'd still be at least a bit suspicious of him and call out that it could just be wifom. Roster can't be scum here.

Maria, you are next, m'lady (tips fedora)
Oh.
Well it's still a bad claim shutup
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1169 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Wait

Theres not a JK and a doctor in the same setup gg ez
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1172 (isolation #83) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:17 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Fine but if that's your plan idk what you're voting me for I'm swole af fam

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Invisibility
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1173 (isolation #84) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:18 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Either this game breaking strat is valid and we win or something screwy happens and we lynch maria
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1176 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1175, insomnia wrote:Next pers to claim is Inviz, cuz maria doesn’t care about the game, consider I’m Maria
.....Hi Maria I'm Dad?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1191 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Elbirn »

Doubt.

I'm a VT, I want YM to go next
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1213 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:25 am

Post by Elbirn »

Do strongmen ignore Jailkeepers? I thought they just ignored BP and protective roles
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1217 (isolation #88) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1215, rosterfoster wrote: Still it would be extraordinarily lucky for me to use strongman on the night I was redirected, or for Maria to use it N1.

So I’d say me and Maria should be treated as pretty clear.
Disagree. If your scumteam has a strongman why not have them do the kill every night? Theres no luck about that.

Given a JK, a doctor, and a 2-shot redirector, I think there has to be some sort of way for the scum team to counter play that and strongman counters all 3.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1218 (isolation #89) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:08 am

Post by Elbirn »

To be clear: I think Maria is lying and she can eat rope after vizzy
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1232 (isolation #90) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1221, Invisibility wrote:i dont have a night action thats probably where i got confused
If it makes you feel any better, if you're scum it has nothing to do with you saying "I'm VT" instead of "im a town neighbor", I felt that was a bit pedantic
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1249 (isolation #91) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1241, tris wrote:
In post 1237, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1231, tris wrote:
In post 1227, Invisibility wrote:VOTE: vedith
poe
So, you're thinking that Yes Mafia and Enigma are town?
yes’s recent posting was useful and I want to reconsider that
also lol i should consider enigma
I think mafia might be more aware of possible mislynches they could push. hmmm
Stop it he's already dead

(And to be fair if vizzy/maria both flip town enigma isnt a bad guess for last scum)
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1251 (isolation #92) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Elbirn »

I thought you were naysaying his side eye at enigma as being "scum aware of possible mislynches". I guess I misunderheard you
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1288 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1285, MariaR wrote:Elbirn
Enigma
Vedith

Role block here lynch another roleblock again should be a win
Elbirin>Vedith>Enigma but I rly think it's just Elbirin or Vedith
You somehow scumreading me is how I know you're scum but that's okay you cant help it
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1295 (isolation #94) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1294, Vedith wrote:
In post 1291, insomnia wrote:Daily reminder: Jailing Vedith
In before this is scum.
If hes scum he either conftowns you or fakes a guilty on you ensuring his death
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1298 (isolation #95) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1296, Vedith wrote:I'm confirmed town as it is anyway.
I dont understand. Have I forgotten something mechanically clearing you or are you just being extra?

Because insomnia JK you doesnt make any sense if it's the former
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1303 (isolation #96) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Hi Maria

What kind of truck do you drive?

Dont answer that
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1305 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1304, tris wrote:VOTE: Yes Mafia

I'm thinking Enigma is town.
Kay

VOTE: Yesmafia
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1315 (isolation #98) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1309, insomnia wrote:I conftowned roster, why are you not a fan of it? Scum's playing good, all of my jailed targets are going to be killed eventually. Tomorrow's NK will be vedith 100%.
In post 1310, insomnia wrote:And that's a sign that there's no shit like strongman and it's probably just maria.
So why doesnt maria shoot you?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1320 (isolation #99) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Elbirn »

We need to lynch in enigma/YM today I'm p sure
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1330 (isolation #100) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1323, MariaR wrote:
In post 1322, insomnia wrote:You do realise I'm dead regardless and she can use that as an excuse to trick you. She needed me alive for only 1 night. She's a smart player and knows she can kill me and then say "I can't heal 2 nights in a row". It's true. So I'll die regardless and you won't know her alignment only if you lynch her. Which I don't think you will.
But I can heal 2 nights in a row so I can be on you forever~
What's your next excuse to lynch me. Go on, tell me~
Moshi-mosh

Who's scum, maria? I'm not really sure where you're at. I need help.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1332 (isolation #101) » Wed May 01, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Elbirn »

Would anyone care to play the game they signed up for?

Anyone at all?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1356 (isolation #102) » Wed May 01, 2019 6:09 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1350, insomnia wrote:It’s simple Vedith, I am conftown and Maria flip confirms me furthermore. If she flips doc, my night action was legit, if she flips scum, you have to play on an alt called “Insomnia is my god” for one month. Let’s go at it
None of this makes any sense.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1361 (isolation #103) » Thu May 02, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1357, insomnia wrote:
In post 1356, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1350, insomnia wrote:It’s simple Vedith, I am conftown and Maria flip confirms me furthermore. If she flips doc, my night action was legit, if she flips scum, you have to play on an alt called “Insomnia is my god” for one month. Let’s go at it
None of this makes any sense.
Simple logic doesn’t make any sense to you?

My dude, I revealed first. My night action was to jail Maria on night one. Maria said she healed ofrhz.

If Maria flips doctor, my night action is legit because ofrhz isn’t fucking alive. When you jail someone, they can’t perform their night action.
This makes sense only when given context, which was not present in the post I said "didnt make sense". Back off.
In post 1359, insomnia wrote:Target is going to be Elbirn for trying to dismiss my case even though it makes a shit ton of sense. Maybe he just wants maria to live so he forces a 1v1 in between the PRs and he wins. Who knows
Targetting me is anti-town and you flipping shit on me for no reason is a bad look for you.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1364 (isolation #104) » Thu May 02, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Elbirn »

Fuckit this is boring and you people are going to lynch maria anyway if I dont speak up

I lied about being vanilla town. No, you cant know what my role is. If I had anything else to claim I would have by now. I have an innocent on Maria. Be stupid elsewhere.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1369 (isolation #105) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1367, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Yes Mafia

I'm jailing tris tonight and if there's a kill, Elbirn is lying.
I look forward to our 1v1 tomorrow : )
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1408 (isolation #106) » Thu May 02, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Elbirn »

UNVOTE:

Cuz I dont remember who I'm voting for or who I want to be voting for

I think vedith makes good points against Tris for what that's worth

Byee
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1418 (isolation #107) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh cool we won

Insomnia is innocent btw, in case there was any lingering doubt
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1424 (isolation #108) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1420, insomnia wrote:VOTE: tris
I'm gonna guess this means tris was the JK target

Gg tris you played well and the only reason I ever had to suspect you was simply that you were playing much townlier than in our previous games where you were town
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1425 (isolation #109) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:45 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Time for me to offer full disclosure

I am a role cop

Vedith is vanilla (goons and vanilla town are read the same)
MariaR is a loyal ambulance driver. Not quite a doctor but I presume it's the same thing
Insomnia is an amesbury police department jailkeeper

I got a result on iforgetwho being a neighbor 2-shot riderector but he uh...well he died.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1427 (isolation #110) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:42 pm

Post by Elbirn »

That's what I said!
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1430 (isolation #111) » Mon May 06, 2019 8:02 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1429, Vedith wrote:Elbrin why didn't you check Tris?
Insomnia was already confirmed Jailkeeper regardless.
Or a scum roleblocker.

I can only catch someone in a lie. If a goon claims VT then I'm worth bupkiss.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1437 (isolation #112) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:02 am

Post by Elbirn »

Insomnia before I hammer can you confirm tris was your jk target? And Maria, you wouldn't happen to have done anything to make that not a clear cut guilty would you?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1439 (isolation #113) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Elbirn »

Ty ty. I'll wait for maria to say something, I'm pretty sure the game is mathematically impossible to lose but I'd rather win today than wait another 48 hours
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1447 (isolation #114) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:14 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1444, Enigma wrote:Gg
Like town is fucking retarded what about don’t fast hammer this day
Can you not see the similarities between the role name of insomnia and Baezu
I was hoping everyone else would notice without me fear mongering it, yeah
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1451 (isolation #115) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1449, MariaR wrote:Me and Vedith are already lock clear because Vedith isn't a strongman and I'm a doctor.
Elbrin and insom are on Enigma. If I'm killed that means it's a cc between Elbrin and insom

So at worst it's f4 with a cc between a jailkeeper and a rolecop if tris isn't scum
I know I'm the big dumb but none of this seems to follow. Why is there necessarily a strongman? All I know is that if vedith is scum hes a goon. That doesn't clear him.

Can your loyal modifier get us an inno/guilty?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1458 (isolation #116) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:29 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Enigma if you're the last scum then I understand you need to poke holes in the town bloc lest you get lynched tomorrow but please try an approach that can actually work
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1460 (isolation #117) » Tue May 07, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1447, Elbirn wrote:
In post 1444, Enigma wrote:Gg
Like town is fucking retarded what about don’t fast hammer this day
Can you not see the similarities between the role name of insomnia and Baezu
I was hoping everyone else would notice without me fear mongering it, yeah
Oh forget about this btw, I double checked my role pm and I am an "Amesbury Police Department Town Role Cop"
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1463 (isolation #118) » Tue May 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Oh.

Well uhm gg Tris you played well and if not for your teammates deaths and the high town power this would not have gone this way cuz you had us all fooled
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1466 (isolation #119) » Tue May 07, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Elbirn »

Out of curiosity, did me fake claiming vanilla have any tangible effect? I feel like I lie when I think I'm being smart and I wanted to keep the heat off of me long enough to check all the claimed PR's but I wonder if my plan was optimal for town.

Question for everyone btw
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1469 (isolation #120) » Tue May 07, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1426, tris wrote:What is an ambulance driver.
In post 1427, Elbirn wrote:That's what I said!
No really, what is this?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1478 (isolation #121) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:05 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1477, MariaR wrote:You don't wanna know how much I was fucking sweating with the doc fake claim on insom it could've gone so wrong but thankfully it paid off
So I take it you didnt use your ambulance ability considering it kills the ones you love?
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #1482 (isolation #122) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:31 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 1480, tris wrote:Oh! If only I had killed Maria!
I was quite confused why you didn't shoot maria, actually. Wassup?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”