Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:38 pm

Post by Scummies »

It was basically a themed mini normal, but -blank- was a fantastic mod and the player list gelled incredibly well for both alignments. It was a tough game to solve thanks to the worst and errantparabola's antics, but town's cohesion pulled through; enough players were just obvtown enough that scum were stuck in the poe, which prompted them to pull a spectacularly successful distancing/bussing play that catapulted ep straight to mylo. If the order of the nks had been a little different, or nauci had slightly different targets at night, i think this was a scum win quite a lot of the time, but town just kinda *clicked* together, enabling us to solve it in the end. It was a really close game, and that made it that much more fun and exciting.

Obviously I'm a little biased because I was in it, and this game wasn't as complex or intricately-designed as some of the other games mentioned on this page, but when I look back at all the games I played or spectated this year, I think this was hands-down my favorite thanks to the amazing player list and awesome modding.

It was just a great, fun game, and if someone walked up to me and asked me what my favorite game was this year, I would point to this one: non-toxic, great pl, mechanics weren't overly complicated, and competitive, great play from both alignments

The winner of Game Of The Year for 2018 was:

Spoiler: winner
American Presidents Mafia
Last edited by Scummies on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Scummies
Scummies
Goon
Scummies
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 11:50 am

Post by Scummies »

Reserved

this isn't going up until 7:00 by the way ;)

Return to “2018 Scummies and Mashies”