farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:48 am

Post by farside22 »

/confirm
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
roflcopter wrote:@dcorbe: if you're going to be a cock like that ever again please leave this website forever.
Sorry, but I think refusing to defend yourself and abandoning a role when you're hovering around L-2 and L-1 is in extremely poor taste.
I'm not dealing with the same issue in this game. Please don't bring it up.
Thank you.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #22 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:hey farside congratulations on your beautiful baby!
Thank you. I just had to go back to work today and I miss him so much. :cry:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #24 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:hey farside congratulations on your beautiful baby!
Thank you. I just had to go back to work today and I miss him so much. :cry:
you have a new baby?

Congrats.
Im on my third. The latest is 3 months.
I have someone to play with ALL THE TIME!!!

and she likes to stay up late and watch movies....or watch me watch movies.

Grimmy
My first child and he is 2 months old. He sleeps at night (thank goodness) and talks to the people on tv. He gets mad when people start kissing. It's so cute!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #40 (isolation #4) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Korts

I just picked a name at random. No one has a real fun name to be silly with.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #42 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Hurt Feelings of suspicion: Farside22

Im disappointed that you cannot find anything funny about my name!!!

and seriously...the jokes about Mr. Blonde are ENDLESS!!!

OMGUS Of Suspicion: Mr Blonde
Is he a natural blonde? Only his dwarven towel boy knows for sure!!!

Grimmy
laughs when Blondes towel boy says "Gee your hair smells nice today"
My friends would be disappointed if I sunk so low as blonde jokes. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #68 (isolation #6) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:33 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:Not having an avatar is a scum tell now?

I guess all the newbies here are in bad shape then!

@Mr. Blonde: curious why me not voting deserves scrutiny.
Someone needs to join a newbie game me thinks.
unvote:
vote: dcorbe
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #77 (isolation #7) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:28 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:dcorbe wagon is being ridden by scum, methinks

unvote, vote: farside
I was wondering when someone would say that. But BW work on helping conversation and this game is more silly at this point.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Thu Jun 05, 2008 10:13 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote:
Rishi wrote:The vote on dcorbe is not because he doesn't have an avatar (though that's not helping). It's his general attitude. He's really defensive and lashing out at people. Pretty much every post he's made has been pissy. This doesn't necessarily mean he's scum - more likely he's just a jerk. But, he seems a good person to pressure, because I think his reaction will be interesting.
My attitude? My posting history? Are you serious?

We're 4 pages into day 1 and I've barely posted at this point. The only post I've made so far that should be interpreted as pissy is my STFU of Suspicion on Grimmy, but it didn't seem to bother him as much as it bothers you and I even tried to excuse myself a few posts later (which you're either ignoring or haven't read yet).

You; sir, are pushing a wagon out of pure opportunism. I can at least understand all the random votes and the OMGUSing going on here, but you look like you're attempting to pick the ball up and build a case out of thin air.
Interesting point.
Rishi were do you think he has been pissy?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #100 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:52 am

Post by farside22 »

giving so thoughts on Mr. Blond so far I'm in a couple of current games with him. I will just say that he seems like this in all the games. I would say he is not a great scum hunter by any stretch of the imagination.
dcorbe trying to derail the conversation and buddying up in game is noted. Surye and icemanE oh and celebloki going along with it also noted. So many people to choose from. One among them could be scum.
I feel good about roflcopter so far. He was right to point out my comment and question me further about it. I'm feeling good about my vote ATM, however.
fos surye, icemanE and celebloki

Votecount as of post 100

farside22 - 3 (Roflcopter, IcemanE, Mr. Blonde)
Rishi - 1 (Tekkactus)
dcorbe - 1 (farside22)
Grimmy - 1 (Celebloki)
Mr. Blonde - 1 (Korts)
Celebolki - 1 (Pokerface)

Not Voting - 4 (Grimmy, dcorbe, Surye, Rishi)

7 to lynch
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #106 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:58 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm just putting my thoughts down. Derailing a conversation is bad. Saying hey we should hook up for drinks looks like buddying up.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:54 am

Post by farside22 »

If I could put my finger on it. dcorbe converstations and comments just arent' sitting right with me. He brings up the Sd thing and now is getting pissy with others mentioning it. You know that when someone is too nice thing. (i call it a politian smile in RL) well that's what I feel reading him is someone who will smile while talking to you then stab you in the back the moment you turn around.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #123 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:01 pm

Post by farside22 »

Well at L-1 all I have is my claim as town. At least lynching me no power roles are revealed, which gives the scum nothing but guessing for the night.
I don't think I'm reaching. Please look at those who were on my wagon. I don't think my vote against dcorbe is wrong. I say look at him tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #134 (isolation #13) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 3:48 am

Post by farside22 »

I don't like how defensive dcorbe gets at simple comments such as below.
dcorbe wrote:
Rishi wrote:The vote on dcorbe is not because he doesn't have an avatar (though that's not helping). It's his general attitude. He's really defensive and lashing out at people. Pretty much every post he's made has been pissy. This doesn't necessarily mean he's scum - more likely he's just a jerk. But, he seems a good person to pressure, because I think his reaction will be interesting.
My attitude? My posting history? Are you serious?

We're 4 pages into day 1 and I've barely posted at this point. The only post I've made so far that should be interpreted as pissy is my STFU of Suspicion on Grimmy, but it didn't seem to bother him as much as it bothers you and I even tried to excuse myself a few posts later (which you're either ignoring or haven't read yet).

I made a comment about his off topic conversation and he once again goes on the defensive rather quickly. There were votes against him, mine was in good fun, but I just felt with his response to a BW vote that usually goes no were day 1 (those who played larger games may have seen BW day one for crap and giggles) is used to weed out and look for scum sometimes. Rishi had his reason's and I note he seems to get pissy with his answer back.

You; sir, are pushing a wagon out of pure opportunism. I can at least understand all the random votes and the OMGUSing going on here, but you look like you're attempting to pick the ball up and build a case out of thin air.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #141 (isolation #14) » Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:16 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:
farside wrote:I don't like how defensive dcorbe gets at simple comments such as below.
how is "being defensive" a scum tell?
Some of what I wrote didn't come through. He was defensive on a simple matter. It sounded pissy. There were 4 votes but not everyone was serious at the time and sometime BW help to find scum or get someone worked up that turns out to be scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #172 (isolation #15) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:58 am

Post by farside22 »

dcorbe wrote: You're still reaching. At one point in time you liked this. You went as far as to say I had a good point and now you're going back on your word. Which is it? Either I'm contributing usefully or I'm not. It can't be one or the other when it suits your whims.

You seem to have a personal problem with me and it's effecting your judgement.
I thought you had a point, but I did a read through again and felt differently. It happens to everyone.
On a side note I have no issue with you or problem. I don't have tunnel vision in any game I've played whether scum or town. I don't know why but some of what you say just feels off to me.
Iceman. I try and respond at least once a day. I don't think asking me to come in every time to respond to a question is fair. I'm doing the best I can with my once a day comments and if I have time I try and say more.
I will go back and do a reread I just don't have time today. Expect more tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #184 (isolation #16) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

I marking this as my next game to read through. Will hopefully have something today later on. Thanks
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #188 (isolation #17) » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Okay I read through. Couple of things. First of all I would say Pokers comments about defensive or non defensive is really a non tell. I don't agree with the article, but knowing how I behave in some instances I guess it is a non tell. Now that I've see dcorbe playing in other games I see that in general he gets defensive when any pressure is added. Since the games are on going I won't say anything further about them, but I think it's just the way he is.
Finally on the I'm buddying up comment. I'm not sure why you think I'm buddying up. I figured in reality I would be lynched. Claiming townie usually does not have people unvoting. I get iceman's point on his reasoning for unvoting, but Korts is so back and forth on issues that just struck me as scummy.
First he unvotes after the claim. Then he talks about doing a PBPA on rofl for some odd reason. Why not do it on everyone. Then I find the PBPA really reaching to make minor scum points. I feel this is a set up to make rofl look scummy day 2 after I'm lynched and shown I was truthful in my claim.
On to those I find townie:
Rishi
Poker
Rofl
Iceman
And no I'm not explaining my list. I am not giving scum an advantage, but I would like to warn some people to be careful what you say and how you talk to people. If I can see something that looks like protection and knowing there is a mason group I'm sure the scum can too.
unvote:
vote: Korts
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #195 (isolation #18) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 am

Post by farside22 »

Mod: Please prod Celebloki who has not posted since the 5th
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #208 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:42 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote: pretty sure this post makes it obvious that iceman is farside's scum partner.

farside's claim makes her the right lynch. she was found scummy enough to bandwagon into claiming, and her vanilla claim makes her either scum or expendable. this may seem like a harsh judgement, but i'd rather lynch a vanilla townie and get the information out of it than pussyfoot around til deadline and have to scramble to find a lynch.
I agree with my lynch being best for the town. I'm not sure why iceman is being wishy washy about lynching me. Could be town or scum looking town since scum would know I was telling the truth. I still don't like Korts comment about wanting to do a PBPA on you and kept asking you if you were okay about it. Plus his PBPA giving the some what scummy for each post made was just crap to me.
To answer my list of pro-town people. I would not want to say too much on my thoughts on why I believe them town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #210 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Tekkactus wrote:
farside22 wrote:To answer my list of pro-town people. I would not want to say too much on my thoughts on why I believe them town.
You keep on saying this, why? There is no benefit to the town by withholding this information.

I'm starting to see why farside is L2.
Because I am not going to give hints to the scum on who to target. There is one group of 3 in the game that if they can not get killed will win the game for the town.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #213 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Agree with Korts and Tekkactus comments. I sometime forget this game has 2 scum groups. I may go back and read through this weekend to see who interplays with each other.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #222 (isolation #22) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 1:03 am

Post by farside22 »

Yes I changed my mind about Iceman it was his most recent post that i found scummy. For tomorrow after my lynch I really think you guys need to look at
kort and iceman more. Good luck.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #249 (isolation #23) » Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:21 am

Post by farside22 »

My problem with IcemanE is that I see him changing his mind back and forth when someone questions him. One moment I'm the lynch. The next he unvotes me, then I'm scum. I haven't really seen a reason from him on why he thinks so.
As for this
If Rishi, IcemanE, Kortz and Farside really are all the scum, beers will be on me at the after party.
I'm agreeing with IcemanE and Kortz but can this say or instead of and so I can get that drink. :lol:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #262 (isolation #24) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter

Are you against anyone who is against my lynch or was it Tekkactus comments about dcorbe that set you off more?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #271 (isolation #25) » Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:20 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:NEWS FLASH!

tek is so scum with farside
News flash I'm not scum so this comment fails!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #295 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:03 pm

Post by farside22 »

question for pokerface, rishi and roflcopter: what scum groups do you see and why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #304 (isolation #27) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:07 am

Post by farside22 »

I asked Rishi and Poker because you two have been a little quiet this game and respect both of your opinions. I'm asking roflcopter because he has been posting frequently and seems to be in tune with what is going on in the game even though he is wrong about me. Also I don't think this day has gone on all that long.
Question for roflcopter: Why do you think IcemanE is town?

I am leaning Iceman, Korts. I think they may be on the same side especially seeing Iceman defend him. The other two I'm not as sure of. Mr. Blonde and Grimmy have been very quiet and not participating as much.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #306 (isolation #28) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:02 am

Post by farside22 »

Sorry Iceman it was Grimmy I was thinking about. Here is the quote in which I feel Grimmy defends Korts.
Grimmy wrote: I personally think that the PBPA of Roflcopter made him look more town than anything else. The analysis of rofl basically eliminated anything I may have thought was scummy.

Grimmy
knows that rofl loves bandwagons. all the time. every time. its who he is.
So it should be Korts with Grimmy
Iceman's back and forth leads him to more questionable. With the lurkers Mr. Blonde and Celebloki.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #345 (isolation #29) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:15 am

Post by farside22 »

I will try and get to this read today.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #348 (isolation #30) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

Here were some issues I had reading the last few pages:
Mr. Blonde:
I'm here (was quite inactive couple of last days: midsummer stuff), but otherwise have been watching the game. I'm happy with farside lynch, and think 12 pages is more than enough for day 1.
I'll try to provide more insight in the future.
I actually agree with the long post from Mr. Blond.
Case in point:
dcorbe:
If what I've outlined is not a reason to at least wagon someone, I don't know what is. Hopefully if he gets wagoned a bit he'll wake up, participate a little more in this game, let us know why he's not a good target and also let us know who we should be focused on.

Unvote
Vote: Tekkactus
Why does he go from one person to the other with these lynches. It's like he is unnecessarly trying to stir the pot
dcorbe;
You're confusing an eagerness to wagon with an eagerness to lynch. Wagoning people is a good tool to get information out of D1, and it's in my opinion the only way to make D1 productive. I was supportive of a farside lynch; however, in lieu of that happening (which it doesn't seem as if it is going to at this point) I'd like to get another wagon going in order to get someone to drop some real scum tells instead of all this circumstantial crap that everyone is clinging to.
killa seven/ celebloki:
the korts wagon looks nice.
roflcopter
post 320 from roflcopter: Do you think ignoring the lurkers is in the best interest of the town? Post 329 Do you not think that scum lurk?

IcemanE - When did Tek become a suspect for you and why?

I think dcorbe is wrong with this BW comments. It wasn't like he gave up on me, but it was like he realized it wasn't going anywhere and decided to try elsewhere.
Muffinhead has improved his predessor by miles

unvote:
vote: dcorbe

Telling people to join a BW to find information tells you what exactly?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #356 (isolation #31) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:03 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:farside, seriously, i had gotten the idea from one of your earlier posts that you understood by now if you were town that dcorbe is too. so please stop voting for him. if you're scum, well, carry on and i'm glad i'm so hellbent on lynching you.

I have no reason to believe that dcorbe is town. Care to explain how you do know this?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #358 (isolation #32) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 am

Post by farside22 »

fyi:
Will be on V/LA from June 28 and back on July 1st
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #392 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:35 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:no cause i already decided. and if you notice, i only asked the people who i'm p sure are protown. so that we can come to a protown consensus and ignore the lurkers, farside and korts/muffin.
Excuse me I'm not lurking. I stated many placed I was on vacation for the next 3 days. If I forgot this game then I'm sorry, but I'm put my 2 cents more then others. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #403 (isolation #34) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:Farside, but only because this dance of tunnel vision between rofl and her feels like a bit of distancing that has grown beyond them.
That has not been the only thing to really being going on this game and that can't be your only point because that is weak.

unvote:
vote: Surye
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #410 (isolation #35) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Surye wrote:Farside, but only because this dance of tunnel vision between rofl and her feels like a bit of distancing that has grown beyond them.
That has not been the only thing to really being going on this game and that can't be your only point because that is weak.

unvote:
ouch, touched a nerve?
Not really it's the fact that in 12 pages this is all you had to offer as any suspicion and nothing really added to the conversation what so ever.
Worse part is it wasn't until you said hello and Rishi called you on your lack of putting anything in the game that I realized how little you have participated an anything. The least you could do is add real imput based on everyone and not just a 3 line paragraph about 2 people you think are suspicions based on their interaction.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #412 (isolation #36) » Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:42 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

unvote:
I was more blunt with this statement. Next time I will be more direct and to the point mmky.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #422 (isolation #37) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:16 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter: seems you are very narrow minded with all that has happened that you still like my lynch. Also to question if I'm town and saying I should not vote for dcorbe if I was town is rediculous somment to make that I still don't have an answer for.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #424 (isolation #38) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:24 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:farside: there was a comment you made early on that made me think you understood why i don't think dcorbe is a legitimate lynch. i think you're smart enough to still understand that, and the fact that you went back and voted dcorbe again
anyway
is now one of the strongest indicators to me that you are scum.
As far as I read you have been targetting me for lynch since the BW comment. If you care to point out when you thought me town and didn't look so focused on one person and ending the day you let me know.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #426 (isolation #39) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:farside: sort your posts in isolation and read the bottom half of what comes up as your post number 17.

and i don't think tunnelvision is a bad thing when you're sure you've caught scum.
tunnelvision is bad when you are wrong. You can talk more with Armix on this subject he has been known for his tunnelvision and being wrong on more occasions then not.
I read the post by the way and honestly what is bothering me about you two is that you are backing each other up and you are basiclly letting him slide with his comments, but then I realize you are parotting his comments. If you guys aren't in cohots together then this needs to stop.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #428 (isolation #40) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:okay i really don't think i could have made things any more obvious for you and you still refuse to budge on dcorbe.

confirm vote: farside22

this vote does not change today.
gee what a surprise. Ignores my comment completely. :roll:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #430 (isolation #41) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:46 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
I got it. I'm just ignoring because I can't believe you blantantly did that.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #432 (isolation #42) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:24 am

Post by farside22 »

unvote:
vote: Mr. Blonde

Quick vote lynch to confuse scum is a really good thing right about now.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #437 (isolation #43) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:14 am

Post by farside22 »

Tekkactus wrote:
roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:not ignoring your comments. you're ignoring the hints i'm giving you ever more obviously.
I got it. I'm just ignoring because I can't believe you blantantly did that.
oh ok.
<_<
>_>
Why are we whispering?

For the record I just finished a game elsewhere where Day 1 lasted 72 pages. So 17 really doesn't mean much to me right now. I'd rather have a decent lynch than a short day, especially when town has no night actions other than talking.
Think of this as a BW to victory moment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #444 (isolation #44) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 7:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:hammering scum does not mean you're town in this game, if you'll recall. scum are just as likely to be scumhunting as town are.

also, please refer to the string of posts between myself and farside that ended in both of us switching our votes to mr. blonde.
Relax. A little chat after this game is in order. Lets just lynch mr. blonde see if he flips scum or wolf. I can't say his disappearing and lack of input helps this game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #480 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm going to do a read thru. I disagree with IcemanE about Rishi. Even though Rishi wasn't all that active I still didn't think anything scummy about him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #483 (isolation #46) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:47 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm talking about what you said here. I just didn't feel the same way.
icemanE wrote:
Oman wrote: Pokerface, Mason has been eaten! (Kibbles and bits even!)
This seemed like an obvious choice. Poker was way protown - I was actually a little suspicious of him, but it makes sense now.
Rishi, Werewolf has been shot! (With silver bullets no less!)
This doesn't seem like such an obvious choice. I'm gonna look back at some day one interactions real quick.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #488 (isolation #47) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 8:00 am

Post by farside22 »

I looked briefly just at Rishi's interaction and such. I think out those who may have targeted him would be Survy who Rishi kept attacking or Tekkactus. Who I dismiss as Rishi's partner is Kort, dcorbe, grimmy, or rolfcopter. This is based on who Rishi voted for attacked and talked about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #491 (isolation #48) » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Tekkactus wrote:So wait, time out.

Rofl says "Oh ok I change my mind farside is obv town now and Tekk is obv scum". Why? Because my second post of the game I point out that Rishi did something off. DIVERGENT THEORIES ARE SCUM THEORIES GAIZ.

This train of logic is grasping and barely sensible, yet it's already garnered me 2 votes and 2 FoSes.

What are these "yesterday's actions" that Muffin and IcemanE bring up, again? That I was distancing myself from farside? Apparently I have two scum buddies now, that's brilliant.

On the subject of distancing, what made rofl's mind change from "farside is def scum" to "farside is prolly town"?
the reason is not so much relevant.

Regardless, as IcemanE said, it's in town's best interest to be looking for a Goon today, because crosskills help town.
Crosskills are nice and all, but they don't always happen. The wolf will look for mafia as much as look for the mason's so I will be happy lynching a wolf or mafia for this day.
speaking of wolf's I think the only person Rishi didn't really mention or buddy up with or say really much about was Iceman.

Vote: Iceman

You wolf's scum buddy?

*cough* It kinda is.

Fos TEK
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #504 (isolation #49) » Fri Jul 11, 2008 12:58 pm

Post by farside22 »

I know, I know. I owe this game some more time. I will do my best to get to this game this weekend.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #516 (isolation #50) » Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:28 pm

Post by farside22 »

Do to some very busy moments in my life and my theory about Rishi and a partner. I'm going to agree with rolf at this point and simply say that if Tekkactus is the wolf and is willing to negatate now and kill someone that the town wishes you to we will not lynch you. However if you are not the wolf and are scum then I'm sure ignoring this wish is good for you.

unvote:
vote: Tekkactus
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #525 (isolation #51) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:49 am

Post by farside22 »

Tekkactus wrote:Since I'm more or less today's lynch, I'd like to get my final thoughts in on how the game will be going once I'm postmortem.

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
This is anti town move right here. I don't believe after this statement that you are not scum. In fact I think you are probably mafia telling your scum buddy who to target in this comment.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #527 (isolation #52) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:53 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Tekkactus wrote:Since I'm more or less today's lynch, I'd like to get my final thoughts in on how the game will be going once I'm postmortem.

I'm fairly certain IcemanE will be one of tonight's kills. The other one will probably be Dattebayo or roflcopter.
This is anti town move right here. I don't believe after this statement that you are not scum. In fact I think you are probably mafia telling your scum buddy who to target in this comment.
that's actually how i read it too.
I don't care he isn't wolf. If he is mafia then it is one less to worry about.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #530 (isolation #53) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:56 am

Post by farside22 »

I always thought wolf was wolf and scum = mafia.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #534 (isolation #54) » Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

Dattebayo wrote:It's ironic how we should be lynching Tek on the basis that we thought he was Rishi's scum buddy, but now he
seems
blantantly signaling to his buddy.
Fixed :D
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #539 (isolation #55) » Thu Jul 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Post by farside22 »

grimmy
mufinhead
k7
Those r my top 3.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #544 (isolation #56) » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Hey I was right about IcemanE till Tek did something that was scummy.
Sorry the post was short I was typing with one hand and trying to keep the baby from wiggling all over the place.
Roflcopter: Who do you think is the last 2 scum and why?
I have my reasons for not suspecting Survey, but I'm curious why you feel my list fails?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #554 (isolation #57) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by farside22 »

I keep promising to get to this and forget. I will put this on the top of my list for tomorrow.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #556 (isolation #58) » Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:44 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Qman wrote:
Mass prods going out, everyone will get one, todays my birthday, which is why they didn't go out yesterday or early today. (yay being 30)
Happy belated
Mine is today, so Ill post something more substantial tomorrow.
(Yay? being 35)

Grimmy
so old he farts dust
Your old!!!
J/K :wink:
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #559 (isolation #59) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Happy Birthdays Grimmy and Qman. Still waiting for others oponions on todays lynch. Untill then theres not much I can do.
I can see the Survey case. How about you tell me who you think is scum and why. I still have this on my must read list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #563 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Roflcopter: I have a weird question. If you were in a scum group together and you noticed 2 people whispering to each other at the end of the day would you go back and figure out what you missed when they whispered earlier? Would you target someone you felt was town or you thought was Mason?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #564 (isolation #61) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:50 am

Post by farside22 »

By the way this has to do why Survey wasn't on my original suspect list.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #567 (isolation #62) » Wed Jul 23, 2008 10:55 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

if i were following the game closely i would have tried to figure out what was going on with the whispers. if i were lurking or didn't care, maybe not. but i don't lurk and i do care.

i am pretty sure you've known what i've been getting at since our whispers on day one, but i still think you're possibly scum at this point who decided to go after the opposing scumteam and let them deal with the town power. i've got some deciding to do.
This is why I thought yesterday when Survey noticed our little chat. I know it is all WIFOM whether you believe me scum or not. Personally knowing what I know and the first wolf down I would have tried to take out a mason. So my thought is that maybe with everything that was said by Tek yesterday scum thought IcemanE was mason. Does that make sense to you?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #570 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 24, 2008 6:43 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:if i were scum i would have been trying to kill masons and opposing scum. which is what the scum have been successful in doing so far, much to the detriment of the wolves and the masons.

if i were following the game closely i would have tried to figure out what was going on with the whispers. if i were lurking or didn't care, maybe not. but i don't lurk and i do care.

i am pretty sure you've known what i've been getting at since our whispers on day one, but i still think you're possibly scum at this point who decided to go after the opposing scumteam and let them deal with the town power. i've got some deciding to do.
This is why I thought yesterday when Survey noticed our little chat. I know it is all WIFOM whether you believe me scum or not. Personally knowing what I know and the first wolf down I would have tried to take out a mason. So my thought is that maybe with everything that was said by Tek yesterday scum thought IcemanE was mason. Does that make sense to you?
I dont understand what this has to do with suyre. Personally if I was scum then I would try to take out the other wolf so that I wouldnt be nked in future. I would be shocked if scum killed icemane because they thought he was the other wolf as to me he was the most pro-town player.

Anyways farside can you explain what this has to do with surye plz?

Long story short if you recall roflcopter changed his mind about me and we had this whispering going on. Well that conversation told me everything I needed to know about him and dcorbe. After that it looked like to me no one noticed are little whispering or didn't get what we were talking about. However when we started again yesterday Survey picked up on it and responded. So my thought is did he go back and look at what we said was it something that Tek said that made mafia look at IcemanE. Why would mafia want to take out a wolf if they knew who the Mason's were?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #572 (isolation #64) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:25 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm comfortable with Grimmy or Survey. K7 is there because his playstyle always feels scummy.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #575 (isolation #65) » Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:53 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:
vote: muffinhead
Why?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #581 (isolation #66) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:Hmmm.. sorry for feeling so disconnected from this game, bit off more then I can chew as usual. But another on of my games just ended, so hopefully I'll be a better player now. Couple notes, muffinhead and farside both are pushing me as scum, and muffinhead especially in connection with grimmy. If you end up taking it seriously, I'd pay special attention to grimmy. I find it a common scum tactic to call out two people, and push hard on one of them, it somehow try to vindicate the other when the lynched turn out town. Which is nonsense of course.

Also, specific scumhunting in the face of more information on one side then the other is not a scumtell, it's a good town play. All scum are bad.
Question for you. When you saw rolfcopter and i whispering did you look back in the game and read the other whispering?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #588 (isolation #67) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:54 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wins for not paying attention. Thus I find him scummy based on my earlier conversation

vote: Grimmy
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #590 (isolation #68) » Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:58 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Grimmy wins for not paying attention. Thus I find him scummy based on my earlier conversation

Based on your ealier conversation....
and which part of the conversation included an answer for this question
Grimmy wrote:Why am I at the top of your suspect list?
I asked in post 543, and again in post 560, and did not get an answer.

Did I miss a post somewhere?

Grimmy
I explained to muffin why some people were no longer suspicious and basically told him what I know. Reading everything said a page ago would be helpful.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #594 (isolation #69) » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:38 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:Ok now im convinced grimmy is scum. His last few posts are enough for me to lynch him and I dont see the need for an explination.

@rofl- Can you do us a favour and please look elsewhere for scum.

Lets say i was scum with farside. There are only 2 problems with that.
a- why did icemane get killed last night?
b- why is farside explaining it to me in the game thread?
Don't try the WIFOM logic that is terrible. I can't even get away with that and I knew for 2 days the truth about someone people. :?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #597 (isolation #70) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:27 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote:
muffinhead wrote:Ok now im convinced grimmy is scum. His last few posts are enough for me to lynch him and I dont see the need for an explination.

@rofl- Can you do us a favour and please look elsewhere for scum.

Lets say i was scum with farside. There are only 2 problems with that.
a- why did icemane get killed last night?
b- why is farside explaining it to me in the game thread?
Don't try the WIFOM logic that is terrible. I can't even get away with that and I knew for 2 days the truth about someone people. :?
Can you please clarify what wifom logic is? I know what it stands for but I have no clue what is means on ms.
Did you watch the Princess Bride? Basically you are saying well if we were scum we could have discussed that during the night. Why would we do that now. The counter is how does anyone know what anyone would have discussed. Your asking people to believe the poison is not in their cup and is in yours and all that jazz. Hope that helps.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #600 (isolation #71) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:19 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:Quick question: How is Rofl confirmed as town?

How is K7?

Grimmy
playing catch up on a few games
We are in lynch and lose this game right?
I'm asking because I'm in a lot of games so I kind of forgot where this game is at.
Well it doesn't matter I explained this to muffin who I think got the point.
Survey you missed my question a few pages ago by the way. When you saw that Roflcopter and I were whispering did you read back to see what else we whispered about?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #601 (isolation #72) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:20 am

Post by farside22 »

farside22 wrote:

How is K7?

Grimmy
I'm asking because I'm in a lot of games so I kind of forgot where this game is at.
Survey you missed my question a few pages ago by the way. When you saw that Roflcopter and I were whispering did you read back to see what else we whispered about?
That should read I explained to muffin a few pages ago. Reading is tech.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #603 (isolation #73) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:37 am

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
farside22 wrote:

How is K7?

Grimmy
I didn't miss it (MY NAME IS SURYE!), I'm still trying to figure out what you mean by whispering exactly. I think I missed something though.
The extra small print that was going on between roflcopter and I yesterday. You responded to your small print conversation. (some people call it whispering.)
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #610 (isolation #74) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:57 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:question for Muffinhead.

You said you are sure farside is town. Why?

Also, I have seen more evidence that pretty much clears Rofl as town, as the 3rd mason (being called out as the mason doesn't matter now that the other two are gone)

So he is off my Suspect list.

more to follow.

My apologies if this seems out of order/whack, but I read these games from back to front, so I respond to later posts before earleir ones.

ymmirG
I don't feel like searching for quotes but here is what happened. I believe it was day 3 when Mr. Blond was lynched. Anyways that day I attacked dcorbe and roflcopter pointed out a post I made on day one saying people were acting buddy, buddy and needed to stop. I then realized he was telling me that dcorbe was his mason buddy. (That is all that whispering you see on day 3 between roflcopter and I). For roflcopter to claim that on that day and dcorbes replacement to come up mason 2 days later lets me know he is Mason for sure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #614 (isolation #75) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:17 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:I agree that Rofl is the third mason, but it doesnt explain why he is so sure of you.

Is he sure of you because you dropped your vote on the mason?
and it is a mason that died within the day or so afterwards.

All in all, Im not sure why Farside is "cleared" as town.

FOS (repeated?) K7 and Surye: for actively lurking

Grimmy
trying to peice together the last two scum
I wasn't cleared. After that talk Rolfcopter felt I was town, now he isn't sure because I'm sure he is thinking about this and thinking all of the WIFOM possiblities which would drive me nuts.
Why muffinhead thinks I'm town is a mystery.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #616 (isolation #76) » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:
Grimmy wrote:
farside22 wrote:Grimmy wins for not paying attention. Thus I find him scummy based on my earlier conversation

Clarify this for me.

This was because I missed the Mason reveal with the whispering thing right?
Yes
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #626 (isolation #77) » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:34 am

Post by farside22 »

I'm lossing interest too. My reason's for Grimmy are not what was said but because I can take at least 2 people out of the equation.
1st) roflcopter - known mason
2nd) muffinhead I took out because I've seen him play as scum and this is not his normal play.
That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #631 (isolation #78) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 10:41 am

Post by farside22 »

muffinhead wrote:
farside22 wrote: That leaves Grimmy, Suyre and K7. I'm not sure why K7 is in the clear. He's lurker no matter what his alignment so I never dismiss him.
Well i personally have never seen ks as scum. But surly we would notice some change in if not his lurking, then his attitude towards the game.
Do you think it's weird that Survy voted Grimmy and that K7 didn't vote?
Mod: Any word from Roflcopter?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #633 (isolation #79) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:37 am

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:hi. everyone seems to be in on the secret now. yeah i'm the last mason.

farside, you scum?
No I'm not scum. Like I said I know it is WIFOM but I would have killed you as soon as I realized your role and you knew I knew. Sure it would have outed me, but who wants to keep a Mason alive.
Do you think muffin is scum. What about Grimmy? I'm still interigued with Survy's vote and K7's non vote. It leaves a big question mark for me. Like I said though I have seen muffin scum and this just doesn't seem like him = scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #634 (isolation #80) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:40 am

Post by farside22 »

I meant to
unvote:

Just to stop a quick hammer. I'm still not sure about K7 the fact that he didn't hammer doesn't tell me anything, but I want to be sure or the town is screwed.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #636 (isolation #81) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:24 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:surye/muffinhead/grimmy

i'm about 90% sure that the two remaining scum can be found among those three people.

i'm 100% sure that k7 is not scum.

i want to be sure you (farside) are not scum either, but then you do stuff like try to cast doubt on killa seven even as you present further evidence in favor of him being town.
How do you know K7 is not scum?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #638 (isolation #82) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 12:37 pm

Post by farside22 »

roflcopter wrote:as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

this proves both that he's not paying any attention to his surroundings, since this is an open game, and that he isn't scum, b/c he would have known there are two mafia and therefore there were only two werewolves. he's also obviously not a mason, but i'm convinced only town would make that mistake in this game.
Ah I had missed that. Yes I would say not paying attention to the set up knowing his style. Do you think muffinhead and surye both voting against Grimmy is scummy? I'm thinking Survy as scum because of the interaction with Rishi and Rishi ending up dead. I know more WIFOM, but I could see scum reaction scared to pressure.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #640 (isolation #83) » Mon Aug 04, 2008 5:31 pm

Post by farside22 »

Surye wrote:
farside22 wrote:
roflcopter wrote:as i explained earlier, he didn't know that the scum were in two groups of two, as he was still expecting to be looking for another werewolf.

this proves both that he's not paying any attention to his surroundings, since this is an open game, and that he isn't scum, b/c he would have known there are two mafia and therefore there were only two werewolves. he's also obviously not a mason, but i'm convinced only town would make that mistake in this game.
Ah I had missed that. Yes I would say not paying attention to the set up knowing his style. Do you think muffinhead and surye both voting against Grimmy is scummy? I'm thinking Survy as scum because of the interaction with Rishi and Rishi ending up dead. I know more WIFOM, but I could see scum reaction scared to pressure.
Scared to pressure? I assuaged him, there was no pressure by the end of the day. I hope you have more then that :P And my name is SURYE :P
I don't know why I have problems spelling your name. Its just one of those names for me.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #651 (isolation #84) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 6:06 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:I asked for the people voting for me to review the case against me and to review the arguements I made against my lynch already. If you havent done so, Please do so now before the deadline.

Surye voted for me AFTER I plead my case, so there is no real need to ask him for a reread.

So unless someone else pushes for the other suspect (Surye), then my case is useless.

Unvote

My sole vote on farside is useless as well.

Grimmy
has less than four days left to this game unless the lurkers make a stand.
The best I can offer is just a question if you don't mind. Did it make sense as to why I narrowed down the field of people to 3. Now that K7 seems cleared. I start to look at muffinhead and Surye. Either way I think Surye has been the scummiest amoung the 3. He has offered no real scum hunting and if it comes done to being right (cross fingers) then I just need to look at muffinhead and Grimmy. I feel better about this vote then Grimmy's especially with the lastest votes.

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #653 (isolation #85) » Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:31 am

Post by farside22 »

Grimmy wrote:I still do not beleive the whole K7 is cleared because he did not read the rules.

I didnt pick up on the fact that masons were even IN this game until later, and thought mentioning it would have made me look guilty.
It's not that the fact that he didn't just read the rules it's the fact that there are 2 scum groups and he didn't seem to know that and thought it was just wolves.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #667 (isolation #86) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:47 am

Post by farside22 »

When Surye jumped on the Grimmy train in made me nervous. I think Korts leaving and muffin taking over helped in a sense because muffin didn't click my scumdar as badly.
Overall I did terrible this game and felt day 1 they should have just lynched me when I said too.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #670 (isolation #87) » Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 am

Post by farside22 »

PokerFace wrote:Oh wow! I just skimmed the quick topics of the scum.

Rishi was all over let's kill poker.
Muffin was all for killing mason's night one and farside night 2, but Grimmy got him to hunt mafia night 1 suggest rishi and icemanE then and icemanE again later on.

Grimmy made the right kill choices to eliminate the other group BUT he lurked alot. Muffin did alot better than Korts imo and was able to get people like farside to trust him. There are some games where I ignore lurkers and focus on those scumier imo. Oh well.

Who still wants to go out drinking? :D
I do only because you were wrong about me. :D

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”