the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #13 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:59 pm

Post by the worst »

This is my favourite game I've ever been in.
I was the d3 lynch (as scum, my less preferred alignment by a mile at the time).

It was an absolute blast, some memorable moments like when Nauci
activated
(the birth of our friendship for sure. and I'd like to say rivalry but I don't think I can stand on such a high pedestal :lol:) and neap cleared like every single VT in the game, skitter30's unstoppable logic, Mathdino's lit rapping self-PR, and last but absolutely not least, errantparabola's sensational fakeclaim/distancing gambit against me and the way she cashed in her towncred to slip from a losing position into MyLo.

realising that I was going down and having the opportunity to set her up to slide into the towncore was such a beautiful experience.

I'm getting nostalgic tho because we're talking about brass as a mod and the game design as well. It was just damn clever. It was a little on the role heavy side but only pleasantly so. The flavour was considered, and carefully constructed around roles in a way that very few mods are really capable of selling. (coming from someone who knows nothing about merry cans or presidance) brass was always attentive and fun as a mod, but still straddled the line between that and care. his VCs were also regular enough while using a surprisingly detailed template.

this was absolutely just one of those once a year or less games. the modding was good, the design was good, the player list was good, and I'm really excited and proud that it's won this scummy. thoroughly deserved. :)
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #19 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by the worst »

In post 14, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 13, the worst wrote:Mathdino's lit rapping self-PR
WOW I CANT BELIEVE I FORGOT ABOUT THIS
Mathdino should have won best flavor tbh
I miss that intelligent rex
If he was around further into the year he likely would have, his ambition with e.g. Noir was brilliant as well just like real life is a whole thing

but yeah lol that's the reason I replaced into APM <3
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march

Return to “2018 Scummies and Mashies”