Mish Mash Scummies 2019 - Nominations

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Malkon05
Watcher

Pronoun: He

Post Post #1  (isolation #0)  » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:20 pm

I would like to nominate the following individuals:

The Worst for best new player. I feel like...winning your first survivor game in and of itself should net you a nomination. But he's an overall delight and easy to talk to. He also is very supportive of the community and is, to quote someone else "a breath of fresh air."

CaptainMeme for best overall mish mash player. He's helped take over the LSG thread, is working on hosting games, always plays unique characters, and gives input where input is needed. I've valued my time watching him be...well to be blunt, more professional and level headed then people who have been here awhile, myself included. I look to Meme when getting input on things and need someone to vent to. Thank you so much for being there for me bud :)

Malkon05
Watcher

Pronoun: He

Post Post #2  (isolation #1)  » Thu Apr 04, 2019 8:24 pm

I also feel like it would be hilarious for me to then also nominate someone else for the same category, because...why not:

Vijarada for best overall mish mash player. He has hosted a game, and is planning to host another soon. He is very active in the community and has a unique perspective on things that I don't see very often. He works hard and despite what he may say, I know he cares about us more than he lets on. He's also someone who has really stepped up recently in ways few people do. I value my conversations with him and feel like he's someone I thoroughly enjoy being around.

[ + ]

Return to The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash