He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:20 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

I would like to nominate the following individuals:

The Worst
for best new player. I feel like...winning your first survivor game in and of itself should net you a nomination. But he's an overall delight and easy to talk to. He also is very supportive of the community and is, to quote someone else "a breath of fresh air."

CaptainMeme
for best overall mish mash player. He's helped take over the LSG thread, is working on hosting games, always plays unique characters, and gives input where input is needed. I've valued my time watching him be...well to be blunt, more professional and level headed then people who have been here awhile, myself included. I look to Meme when getting input on things and need someone to vent to. Thank you so much for being there for me bud :)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

I also feel like it would be hilarious for me to then also nominate someone else for the same category, because...why not:

Vijarada
for best overall mish mash player. He has hosted a game, and is planning to host another soon. He is very active in the community and has a unique perspective on things that I don't see very often. He works hard and despite what he may say, I know he cares about us more than he lets on. He's also someone who has really stepped up recently in ways few people do. I value my conversations with him and feel like he's someone I thoroughly enjoy being around.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 19, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Malkon05 »

I will
Nth KittyMo for best Mish Mash Player
and
Nth CreativeMod1 for best new player

KittyMo has played a few games this year and has spectated others. She works hard, she does a lot for the community, and is a delight to talk to. I can't even begin to express the gratitude I have for her assistance at SurvivorMeet, she was easily someone that all of the hosts relied on for many car transports and testing, and idea gathering. She was the unofficial 4th mod for that game and was instrumental in making things happen smoothly.

CreativeMod1 has played in quite a few games this year and although he often falls short of the crown, he always is a polarizing character who people remember. He's gone out of his way to help create the mod guide and even volunteer to be part of several game planning committees. He's a stand up guy who makes me roll my eyes and adore his spreadsheets. In addition, I've had the pleasure to work with him on an up and coming game and his enthusiasm and zeal for planning things is infectious. He is a good sport and works well with others when planning things. He's not only a new mish mash player, but is helping us as a community improve constantly <3
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #52 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Nominate Xofelf for best Mish Mash Game cuz gurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrl u got it goin on ;)

Return to “2019 Scummies and Mashies”