Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Post by Slaxx »

And that whole thing about me determining your alignment is bullshit. I really tried to give you a chance to catch-up because I wanted to play for a while with you. And you completely biffed it.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1023, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1022, volxen wrote:If I am lynched I want Slaxx vig-shot if we have a vig.
Vetoing this.

These ultimatums are bad and anti-town.
Both of you could be wrong!town on this.
There could also be a better and otherwise unlynchable target *coughs*
Morality
*coughs* that a vig could shoot instead.
also former vig here: did not like being put in this situation at all
How is it anti!town if I strongly believe that Slaxx is scum rather than wrong!town? The vig (if there is one) may ultimately disagree with me, but there is nothing wrong with me at least saying who I would like vig-shot.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Slaxx »

In post 735, Slaxx wrote:Volxen you got a reads list?
This is me trying to give you an out. And pretty much every post about you since then before my vote on you. I waited what, 4 days for you to post something impactful? And nothing. Just heading and easily manufactured safe townreads.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:14 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’m sorry if I’m wrong here but I really don’t think I am. You’re also skipping over posts where I try to sort your alignment and instead responding to Vork, right after saying you don’t believe I’m trying to sort your alignment. Idk what to tell you man.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:17 pm

Post by Slaxx »

I’m sorry, I realize I did say I didn’t like the way you did the VCA. But it had nothing to do with the fact you did it and everything to do with you arbitrarily assigning at least one scum to those five reads.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:20 pm

Post by Slaxx »

And I don’t think you’re playing the way you did in kids with guns.

I feel like you’re displaying a reluctant playstyle, and how am I not supposed to attribute that to letting us take over the hydra in lynchpin?

Like I see this guy who’s active in Lovers and Kids With Guns, who when I hydra with him basically takes a back seat as scum, and then all my interactions with him are like pulling teeth for reads? I mean how’s it an irrational leap to think you’re scum here? It absolutely isn’t.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Baezu »

Updated reads:

Alchemist- I notice he’s asking a lot of questions, which is good and towny and all but his posts don’t really have much content. I need you to comment more about your impression on interactions between people and your feelings and reactions to posts...the fact that I don’t find you any more solidly town than I did before is actually making you scummier in my eyes...
In post 997, Ausuka wrote:The votes on Baezu I'm not a fan of are Alchemist and Vorkuta. Alchemist has the mysterious town thing going for him so I don't want to pursue that d1 even though honestly I'm not a fan of his ISO at all.

Vorkuta is mixed feelings because his entrance was a vote onto the main wagon and a tr on the four most active players. was quite genuine though.
In post 146, Baezu wrote:
In post 141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 139, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 137, Vorkuta wrote:Are you conf!town yet? Or will it take like 5 more posts until you reach that conclusion?
He's been confscum since :lol:
All the gas we needed to get this wagon rolling.
I agree - that slot is looking scummier by the second...

VOTE: flavorleaf
Baezu can you explain your thought process here please.

Thought - is it at all possible the mafia PT stuff was wrong? Like the thought process could have been that she wanted to exclude ongoing games, or that most of the time she was townread as scum? If I had all these reasons to sr Baezu and I gave it all up because of an incorrect reason I'd be really disappointed in myself tbh. I think I'll meta Baezu a little further.
This was a joke that didn’t get picked up by anybody, hence the unvote shortly after. I think you’re starting to do with my slot what I did with yours earlier- you’re double thinking and over thinking.

Anyway, I give ausuka more and more townpoints as the game goes on because she’s doing research, asking questions, waffling and overall trying to figure things out. Now that my paranoia about that slot is gone, she’s my actual #1 town read

I think Flavor Leaf is town this game and even if he’s not, RCE will sort him out day 2 so I’m not willing to vote that slot
In post 677, Fuscosco wrote:baezu is town because of why they interact, not how or where.

Reading player intentions will go farther than meta or 'dumb' reading interactions
Fusc- I asked you to explain what you meant by this, please. Fusc has moved down towards null at this point for me

Hitalt- his wish washyness is pinging major town. I’m not willing to vote this slot today

RCE I’ve already said I’m waiting for day 2 with him

Slaxx- still liking him for town
In post 941, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: HitAlt

Can't believe I'm doing meta on an alt lol. Just doesn't feel nearly as genuine as last game.
SS can you run me through which of hitalts posts make you feel he’s scum?
In post 836, Vedith wrote:Should I be worried about you here SS?
I agree with Vedith here...vedith is town, moving on

Volxen does come across as defensive and I’m not sure I buy his AtE nor his claim, hmmmm

And Vork still comes across as town to me...
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1031, Baezu wrote:I asked you to explain what you meant by this, please. Fusc has moved down towards null at this point for me
its the secret to being a good maf player.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1015, volxen wrote:
In post 930, Slaxx wrote:(Aus, Vedith, Alch, RCE)
(Vork, FL)
(Fus, HitAlt, Baezu)
(S_S)
(Volxen)

VOTE: Volxen

I don’t like that all Volxen has done so far is pry a bit at me and call Ausuka town. I slept on it and I don’t like the wagon directing either. I also don’t like how’s he is subtly reframing things people are saying. Like, when I said I was concerned that his only content was Ausuka related he switched that to me discouraging him from sharing reads. There’s a piece of me that thinks maybe I could have been more explicit about it but I feel like what I said was fairly self-explanatory.

S_S is probably a pretty malleable read, I go back and forth.

Both these players I feel like I have to pull teeth to get content from and I’d be surprised if they were both town. I know people are less confident on Alch than I am but trust me there.
I claim VT.

I think Slaxx is very likely scum here. Not only has he hydra'd with me before in Lynchpin (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78192), but he has seen town!me as well in Kids with Guns (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78188) and Lovers and Losers (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78159), and he knows I'm a heavy analytical/mechanical player. It shouldn't surprise him that I would do VCA like that, even on a day one wagon before any flips have taken place, and yet he thinks I was being scummy/opportunistic with the VCA. I do this kind of VCA a lot as town, because I think it's probable that either Baezu is scum or at least one of the five people on her wagon is scum. Slaxx apparently thinks that's not a reasonable conclusion for town!me to come to based on Baezu's wagon.

I have a hard time buying that he is as convinced about me being scum as he claims to be based on our history together. And if he has looked at some of my other town games besides the two that we have played together, he would also know that I usually don't become strong town or obvtown until day two or later. I frequently get wrongfully accused of being scum on day one. If he is scum, it makes sense that he would want to push me as a day one deadline lynch, when it would still be "easy" to get me mislynched. The one thing that is giving me pause is that I observed his town game in Forest Fire (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78729), and he was wrong in a lot of his reads in that game. But his push on me just doesn't seem genuine; it doesn't come across like wrong!town.

He starts out by calling me underwhelming. I then point out some of his predecessors posts which pinged me. He says I am "dancing around" a scumread on him, and then when I actually try to engage him he doubles down on scumreading me and votes me for me. He has made next to no effort at engaging with me, but he is fully content with me being lynched today. It feels like he was going to "arrive" at a scumread on me regardless of how I reacted towards his slot. I don't get the sense that he is someone who is really trying to determine my alignment, because I think he already knows my alignment.

Ausuka has played with me before, and I'm a bit surprised at her quick jump on to my wagon considering she saw me get mislynched as town in Purgatory (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77737) because I "didn't have a lot of posts". However, she doesn't have the kind of firsthand experience with me that Slaxx has, and I still think her ISO is overall towny and she is likely just wrong!town.

VOTE: Slaxx
Volxen, why are you claiming at L-2? Also, I really agree with Slaxx’s recent reads list- I think SS and Volxen are the scummiest people here
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Baezu »

Afaik Volxen is still at L-2, are others willing to join the wagon?
Show

Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:42 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

i aint read. why volx
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:45 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Just ISO me and look at some of my last few posts.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:51 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

I'm still trying to figure out how to process wallpost # (as it's basically his reentry into the game).
We have 3 more days and I want to squeeze as much as possible from Fus
yes, I'm still kind of pushing that
while we still have time.

I TR the VT claim, as claiming a PR in scum!volxen's case would've been objectively superior for reasons that I'm sure I don't have to explain
as FL in this game.
. I don't get while he didn't wait until L-1 but meh, I've seen people do this before.
Plus Slaxx was willing to claim for an "activity boost" earlier on.

HOWEVER the wallpost and subsequent posts have things I'm not entirely sure how to process.
So after I think over his reads and think about the people who are trying to push the volx wagon I'll come up with a more concrete read on the guy.
In the mean while please continue posting quality stuff :P
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Pre-final read: FL is doing a lot of small town in things and I want to scumread him for every one of them.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1033, Baezu wrote:Volxen, why are you claiming at L-2? Also, I really agree with Slaxx’s recent reads list- I think SS and Volxen are the scummiest people here
Why not claim at L-2? I probably will get up to L-1 at some point. I don't think I can realistically stop my lynch anyways -- I just claimed VT, and if we wagon someone else, they may claim a town power role. So there is risk in starting another wagon against someone else. I also don't have the "standing" to push a Slaxx lynch through. But I am convinced that Slaxx is scum, so if I am going down today then the best thing I can do between now and the end of the day is to try to appeal to the vig (if there is one) to shoot Slaxx on night one so we can go into day two with a scum flip. That way on day two we are already down one scum and you all can start looking over Slaxx's associatives to look for his partner(s). Any town mislynch is not good (even a VT mislynch), but if scum!Slaxx gets vig-shot during night one that at least somewhat offsets the damage caused by my misylnch. So my goal for the remaining time that I have left in this game is to make the case for scum!Slaxx.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Kill Volxen. I’m their traitor and I’m hard bussing.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Scum traitor that turns town IC day 3 with access to Roll PMs.
#biasedmodding
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Vorkuta, join the Volxen wagon. Best lynch for the day.
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1042, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vorkuta, join the Volxen wagon. Best lynch for the day.
The deadline is almost 3 days away, and I'd at least like to not be hammered until closer to the deadline.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:15 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Volx- ok yes, we hear you very loud and clear on your Slaxx agenda. I personally disagree (as a few others do I'm sure) but you've made your point.
Now can you help us with the remaining 10 players?
I'm not going to comment about whether the hypertunneling is town or not
as I didn't make up my mind yet
, but I don't like the wagon and we have 3 days to figure things out.

I'm still pushing Fus, and I don't get why you all are letting him slide with his top-notch and high-quality
shit
posting.
Also Roy Mustang (alch) is on the low side of the post/activity count, and I'm sensing a very diminished presence from him which kind of contrasts his 'not bad' townie start.
Flavor Leaf wrote:Vorkuta, join the Volxen wagon. Best lynch for the day.
Guh..... will an intent to hammer if nothing changes in 2 days suffice?

Also just saw that RC reviewed this setup. FL traitor that turns IC confirmed
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1038, RCEnigma wrote:Pre-final read: FL is doing a lot of small town in things and I want to scumread him for every one of them.
Maybe FL should be investigated rather than Baezu, then. It wouldn't exactly be shocking if Slaxx and FL are scum together.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:17 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 1045, volxen wrote:
In post 1038, RCEnigma wrote:Pre-final read: FL is doing a lot of small town in things and I want to scumread him for every one of them.
Maybe FL should be investigated rather than Baezu, then. It wouldn't exactly be shocking if Slaxx and FL are scum together.
I flip IC Day 3. I don’t need to be investigated.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:18 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

The scum team is clearly Mustang, Volxen, and RCEnigma. Something can take the spot of RCE potentially, though
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by volxen »

In post 1047, Flavor Leaf wrote:The scum team is clearly Mustang, Volxen, and RCEnigma. Something can take the spot of RCE potentially, though
Damn FL, you caught all of us quite quickly! And here I thought your scum game was stronger than your town game. Well done.

Looks like we are finished Alch and RCE. Oh well.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

wait wasn't this a 2 scum game?

Can I possibly interest
literally anyone
in a Fus wagon?