wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:33 am

Post by wilky »

In post 254, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 210, Shiidaji wrote:
In post 209, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 196, MaryJoLisa wrote:What do you see in me and Carmen that makes you scum read us?

I basically null read BEF. What makes you town read him?
I've seen scum!Fish before, he was flailing
Now he sounds laid back and cool about that wagon.

I answered for Carmen above. You: sheeping and something I don't remember. It's late. :oops:
As of BEEF's last post, he didn't have any votes on him yet. Four people hopped on to create a wagon but he hasn't responded.

Sash is not actually reading this game with the intention of solving it.

insomnia do you think Sash is scum? hop on! Come!!
This morning, I don't know why I typed "about that wagon" either. I was half-dead from exhaustion yesterday, maybe I should have lurked a night. I meant to say "in general", "so far", or "up to now".

As for reading the game, I'm never at my best on Day 1. No flips and all speculation don't match my style. I get better as the game progresses. :nerd:
I can't remember why I quoted this now I'll leave it here incase it comes back to me.

In post 256, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 250, TTTT wrote:Shid and BEF are both town here
Might be. Shiidaji is gaining town points with me recently. I'm more sure about the fish.
Is this BEF read solely based on meta?
In post 380, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 377, TTTT wrote:Creature and Sheldon wagons should be the top two wagons rn
not this Sash and BEF garbage
Agreed. I'll assume Carmen is town for now.

VOTE: Creature
This seems like a sudden change of heart on Carmen why is that?
In post 208, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 195, Carmen wrote:Why exactly do you scumread me, again? I find "you have too many reads" a bit hard to believe.
Scum lean, not fully scum... I saw some towny guys boldly think they have solved the game on the few first pages but I saw scum also do it to muddle the waters. I thought about the latter. That and the fact you began tunneling me for no reason.
In post 209, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 196, MaryJoLisa wrote:What do you see in me and Carmen that makes you scum read us?

I basically null read BEF. What makes you town read him?
I've seen scum!Fish before, he was flailing. Now he sounds laid back and cool about that wagon.

I answered for Carmen above. You: sheeping and something I don't remember. It's late. :oops:
In post 629, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 601, insomnia wrote:Don’t use meta to build a case friend, wise words
+1
These 3 quotes are contradictory you say you have a scum lean on Carmen due to a general scum meta, you then give BEF a townread because they're not playing to their scum meta before agreeing that meta is a bad way to read someone.

I think you and Carmen are scum together and you were looking for a way to shade the slot.
In post 1201, Sashaddin wrote:Ok, here are my current reads, town to scum

Insomnia, TTTT, BEF, RC

Ankamius, Creature

NULLs: leftovers

Macabre

DrDolittle

This game is quite active!
So where has Carmen gone and why has DDL gone from a town lean to your biggest scum read?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:36 am

Post by wilky »

In post 16, DrDolittle wrote:VOTE: Sheldon
i'm so fucking tired of these meme accounts - can we policy this?
In post 78, Carmen wrote:MJL, Sash, Creature all potential scum. TTTT, DDL, Shiidaji all townleans.
Ok so this was Dell's only post too.

Right now I'm thinking if we lynch Carmen, Sash, DDL and TTTT in any order we'll have hit all 3 scum.

A bit of a change in my lynch pool but I guess that's my new lynch pool. How many votes does sash have?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:39 am

Post by wilky »

VOTE: Sasha

I think I'm ready to end the day too lets just push this lynch through.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:39 am

Post by insomnia »

Sash - Carmen team makes no sense. Try again.

DDL is the best lynch, just the daily reminder, I’ll be back in (expired on 2019-04-08 07:39:55)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:41 am

Post by insomnia »

This sash wagon is horrendous
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:48 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1353, insomnia wrote:Sash - Carmen team makes no sense. Try again.

DDL is the best lynch, just the daily reminder, I’ll be back in (expired on 2019-04-08 07:39:55)

And why exactly does it make no sense? They have shaded one another right from the start then all of a sudden Carmen becomes a null read to Sasha? Makes perfect sense to me
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:52 am

Post by insomnia »

Carmen’s been on Sasha’s ass since the beginning of the game, her vote is on him now :lol:
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:53 am

Post by insomnia »

DDL is offwagon scum
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 12:55 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1356, insomnia wrote:Carmen’s been on Sasha’s ass since the beginning of the game, her vote is on him now :lol:
Ever heard of a bus? You're tunnelling here. DDL's lynch will come but I think we've gotta hit Sasha then Carmen and then focus on TTTT and DDL if I'm right, move over DDL won't be forgotten about
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:04 am

Post by insomnia »

Bus from page 2 ? Nah didn’t hear of it
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:06 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1359, insomnia wrote:Bus from page 2 ? Nah didn’t hear of it

I've definitely done it, it didn't start as a full on bus either more of a distancing tactic that became a bus
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:11 am

Post by Macabre »

The muse's vote made no sense. Timid!
Macabre
Macabre
Goon
Macabre
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 am

Post by Macabre »

In post 1318, Shiidaji wrote:Do you see the benefits of being on a wagon?
Why did the muse avoid so many other people only to hit the green? Missing link!
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:13 am

Post by wilky »

In post 54, Carmen wrote:
In post 53, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 28, Macabre wrote:I must confess this is quite a mess. It would be so pristine if we were to hit the green!
Nice joke referring to my avatar pic. Kudos!
VOTE: Sashaddin

DDL, TTTT leantown.
In post 59, Carmen wrote:Vote Sash.
In post 78, Carmen wrote:MJL, Sash, Creature all potential scum. TTTT, DDL, Shiidaji all townleans.
In post 87, Carmen wrote:
In post 84, Macabre wrote:
In post 80, Carmen wrote:Distract from what, exactly?
This muse should not be afraid to vote the monster, brain, bear, or seal, yet hits the green. Why does the muse then later vote for the monster? Politics! Sad.
Sash is +rand scum. Do you townread him?

I voted Creature because I'm bored as fuck.
In post 169, Carmen wrote:BEF is easily town. Not sure what you're all doing.

Sash's response solidifies the scumread.

VOTE: Sash
In post 932, Carmen wrote:{TTTT, DDL, Creature, BEF}
{Shii, Sheldon}
{RC, Macabre, Ank, insom} - Null.
{Sash, wilky}

Looking for disagreement on these.
In post 1239, Carmen wrote:VOTE: Sash

This or wilky today.
In post 1244, Carmen wrote:
In post 1201, Sashaddin wrote:Ok, here are my current reads, town to scum

Insomnia, TTTT, BEF, RC

Ankamius, Creature

NULLs: leftovers

Macabre

DrDolittle

This game is quite active!
If anyone didn't get what RC was talking about earlier, let's look at this readslist and ask some really basic questions.

Why is DDL at the bottom? Sash leaned town on DDL earlier in the game and from what I can find the literal only mention of him inbetween that and him occupying the bottom of Sash's readslist is . So... really? Like, really? What happened?
In post 1247, Carmen wrote:@Sash, I know that you've taken notes on games in the past when you were town. Are you taking notes for this one, and if so why so few scumreads?
In post 1340, Carmen wrote:VOTE: Sash
So here is where Carmen mentions Sasha. Anyone got any idea what they scum read Sasha for? No, me neither.
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:18 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1235, Carmen wrote:
In post 1165, wilky wrote:So basically Carmen was pushing an angle to eventually hop on both me and Insomnia here by the looks of things.
So, why exactly is my stating that I want you voted "pushing an angle"?

Also, telling insomnia that he complains a lot isn't a prelude to voting him. I clearly have him as null in my readslist which you quote in this exact same post.

This is two scumreads of mine now who immediately OMGUS scumread me for some bullshit reason or another the second I voice a desire to vote them.
In post 1263, Carmen wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 556, wilky wrote:@Insomnia can you provide any benefits on a d1 mass claim? I can think of 1 but the 1 benefit is far beaten by the many flaws.
In post 560, wilky wrote:Insomnias vote is still on a town read aswell why is that?

VOTE: Insomnia
In post 562, insomnia wrote:I told you. Everyone was saying my push was garbage, nobody backed me up on it.

If townies don’t see what I see then me tunneling BEF is unproductive and it lets scum slip under the radar. It would be an anti-town thing for me to keep tunneling BEF because I am the most active person in here. Imagine having a 1v1 with someone that has 40 posts per day on average. People can grab some popcorn and scum can chill in PT scum hunting prs
In post 564, wilky wrote:
In post 562, insomnia wrote:I told you. Everyone was saying my push was garbage, nobody backed me up on it.

If townies don’t see what I see then me tunneling BEF is unproductive and it lets scum slip under the radar. It would be an anti-town thing for me to keep tunneling BEF because I am the most active person in here. Imagine having a 1v1 with someone that has 40 posts per day on average. People can grab some popcorn and scum can chill in PT scum hunting prs

That doesn't = Town!BEF though does it? It just means you would be scum reading someone that others are reading as town.

By all means a tunnel could be avoided but scum are more likely to fall in line than town.
In post 568, wilky wrote:Do you want to vote insomnia with me?
In post 571, insomnia wrote:Yeah well excuse me for not believing my read when literally everyone town reads my guy, at least I can let townies scum hunt other people. I know it doesn’t make him town but my tunnel was not backed up at all, my reads are rarely followed. Ofc I still scum read BEF but I said I town read him because me pushing someone that is being town read by everyone doesn’t achieve anything. My tunnel would go nowhere.

My instinct says he’s scum but my case on him is from day one and it is probably exaggerated. I don’t have more info that incriminates him yet. I’m not a town leader and so I won’t push and let you all do the job.

I don’t scum hunt first day, things are usually more clear to me day 2 and above, that’s why I doubt my read

It’s not even the fact I’m afraid to be wrong, it’s that people don’t push with me.
In post 573, wilky wrote:
In post 571, insomnia wrote:Yeah well excuse me for not believing my read when literally everyone town reads my guy, at least I can let townies scum hunt other people. I know it doesn’t make him town but my tunnel was not backed up at all, my reads are rarely followed. Ofc I still scum read BEF but I said I town read him because me pushing someone that is being town read by everyone doesn’t achieve anything. My tunnel would go nowhere.

My instinct says he’s scum but my case on him is from day one and it is probably exaggerated. I don’t have more info that incriminates him yet. I’m not a town leader and so I won’t push and let you all do the job.

I don’t scum hunt first day, things are usually more clear to me day 2 and above, that’s why I doubt my read

It’s not even the fact I’m afraid to be wrong, it’s that people don’t push with me.
You literally started a push that became lead wagon so I'd argue you're wrong here.

I dont see this backtracking coming from town

Is this ever S/S? Don't really think so.
In post 1264, Carmen wrote:Then again, that read did get dropped fast soon after only to apparently not actually end up mattering with Insom in his lynchpool regardless of his "towning it up". It's a weird progression there.
In post 833, wilky wrote:insomnia has TOWNED it up since our interaction.

UNVOTE:

To answer your question though insomnia even if i still had you down as nailed scum I would still be leaning scum on ddl
In post 1184, wilky wrote:Right so where im at just now my lynch pool consists of:

Ann, Insomnia, Carmen, ddl.

I still can't get my head around TTTT atm but I can sort him more later hopefully.

I need to iso shii and Sasha but it's 1.30 am so that's a job for the morning
In post 1277, Carmen wrote:
In post 1274, insomnia wrote:If anything that sounds like flailing to me, why wouldn’t it be a scum post
I imagine that most scum in general shy away from directly saying that scumreads on them blow and so directly blowing off the thread like that.
In post 1279, Carmen wrote:
In post 1276, insomnia wrote:The last time someone said “Wtf I’m not spending my week days on playing this game, I only post on weekends” or some shit like that was an active lurker in my lobby

So I’m not buying any sort of excuse like that. You chose to play this game. Play it.
An active lurker or scum?

Your second line has nothing to do with his alignment.
In post 1283, Carmen wrote:What's your read on wilky, insomnia? You've awkwardly skirted around actually giving one for a while.
In post 1286, Carmen wrote:You know, you should take some advice from wilky. Your interactions look way less S/S from his side than from yours.
From top to bottom here. Carmen isn't happy i accuse her of working angles to push both me and Insomnia, insists insomnia is a null read.

Shortly after says mines and Insomnias interaction doesn't look S/S before immediately saying we dropped it quick though.

Carmen then worms at discrediting insomnias thoughts before pushing me and Insomnia as S/S.

Looks like you were working angles
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:19 am

Post by wilky »

In post 1362, Macabre wrote:
In post 1318, Shiidaji wrote:Do you see the benefits of being on a wagon?
Why did the muse avoid so many other people only to hit the green? Missing link!

Anyone know who the muse is?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 am

Post by wilky »

In post 927, Carmen wrote:Hope to see some Wilky votes by the time I finish reading.
Voting Sash at this point. Wants someone to start a push on me.

In post 932, Carmen wrote:{TTTT, DDL, Creature, BEF}
{Shii, Sheldon}
{RC, Macabre, Ank, insom} - Null.
{Sash, wilky}

Looking for disagreement on these.
Me and Sash biggest scum reads yet wants me pushed so she can hop off sash.

In post 946, Carmen wrote:VOTE: Wilky
Ahh there we go, you set this up for a while.

In post 1234, Carmen wrote:Lol, someone should actually read the words wilky is putting down in and realize how little he's saying.
Starts a little push on me here which carries onto the next couple of posts.

:dead:
In post 1235, Carmen wrote:
In post 1165, wilky wrote:So basically Carmen was pushing an angle to eventually hop on both me and Insomnia here by the looks of things.
So, why exactly is my stating that I want you voted "pushing an angle"?

Also, telling insomnia that he complains a lot isn't a prelude to voting him. I clearly have him as null in my readslist which you quote in this exact same post.

This is two scumreads of mine now who immediately OMGUS scumread me for some bullshit reason or another the second I voice a desire to vote them.
A misrep as there was no omgus
In post 1236, Carmen wrote:
In post 1163, wilky wrote:
In post 915, Creature wrote:TTTT
Shiidaji
DrDolittle
Sashaddin
Macabre
wilky

Choose one, or two, or three.
There is scum in half the playerlist...... :roll:
Oh, and for the record: he's only got two more in his lynchpool than you do. Also, Creature actually has townreads, which you don't seem to except for like, Sheldon.
That little push again but my wagon isn't really gaining traction.

In post 1239, Carmen wrote:VOTE: Sash

This or wilky today.
Ahh back onto his partner where he can safely sit atm.

In post 1240, Carmen wrote:I don't know if I actually need to point this out, but pretty much all wilky is doing is reading through the thread and quoting a bunch of posts to come up with random questions that could be asked of them in isolation.

It's not actual sorting. There's basically no actual solving. It might
look
like solving because he asks all of these questions and then appears with a bunch of reads later, but there's no correlation between the two.
Still on sash but pushing me.

In post 1256, Carmen wrote:VOTE: wilky
Oh shit, Wilky wagon seems to be back on hop back over.

In post 1327, Carmen wrote:
In post 1317, BrightEyedFish wrote:Wilkys recent posts have me contemplating my SR on him and there seems to be no real interest lynching there today.
Are you reading the same game I'm reading?
"Wait, my mislynch might not go through?"

In post 1329, Carmen wrote:
In post 1298, RadiantCowbells wrote:actually what am i saying

i think wilky is town

i take it all back :D
I want to hear this one.
"Oh shit, they're leaving my mislynch wagon"

In post 1332, Carmen wrote:
In post 1330, BrightEyedFish wrote:
In post 1327, Carmen wrote:
In post 1317, BrightEyedFish wrote:Wilkys recent posts have me contemplating my SR on him and there seems to be no real interest lynching there today.
Are you reading the same game I'm reading?
What do you mean?
What gives you the impression that nobody is interested in voting wilky?
"Is it really not happening?"

In post 1336, Carmen wrote:Maybe I'm the one in the wrong here, actually.

Doesn't feel like wilky is an unpopular vote, though.
"I might just be able to get this mislynch"

In post 1340, Carmen wrote:VOTE: Sash
"Ahh fuck it, my partners dead anyway."
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:28 am

Post by wilky »

@Carmen if both me and Sash are at the same level of scum read for you why have you cased and pushed me but not done the same with Sasha?
wilky
wilky
Mafia Scum
wilky
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 1:29 am

Post by wilky »

I've got more i can case on Carmen but it would involve even more pre flip associations and I want others to post before clogging the thread up
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1231, TTTT wrote:Creature if you're gonna draw comparisons to my play in 860
then give specifics
or just say it's your gut or something
Yah, it's gut. Gut that you're playing like there.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1234, Carmen wrote:Lol, someone should actually read the words wilky is putting down in and realize how little he's saying.
What about the other posts?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1236, Carmen wrote:
In post 1163, wilky wrote:
In post 915, Creature wrote:TTTT
Shiidaji
DrDolittle
Sashaddin
Macabre
wilky

Choose one, or two, or three.
There is scum in half the playerlist...... :roll:
Oh, and for the record: he's only got two more in his lynchpool than you do. Also, Creature actually has townreads, which you don't seem to except for like, Sheldon.
Sheldon is a terrible townread.
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1238, Carmen wrote:
In post 1158, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 1128, Creature wrote:I hate that DDL popped up just to mock my scumread on him then disappeared.
your scumread on me blows and im not spending my whole saturday monitoring the thread and solving whos scum
Like, does scum make this post? Genuine question.
Yes
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1248, RadiantCowbells wrote:I have a profound dislike of being not townread when I feel I ought to be townread.
Why do you care about that so much?
Sigh
Creature
Creature
Solve This Game
Creature
Solve This Game
Solve This Game

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 2:34 am

Post by Creature »

In post 1252, Carmen wrote:Those are some real sad wagons right there.
Make a four-vote wagon.
Sigh

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”