Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Vorkuta »

I think a NL is anti-town, and everyone that is responsible for today's NL will have a ton of scum points the next day.

As I've already said:
In post 1222, Vorkuta wrote:By jumping off you guys implicitly accept responsibility for a no-lynch AND for providing another wagon to prevent said no lynch.
So can we not we stop with the obstructionism and get a wagon that MOST of us can agree on?
by which I mean the fus wagon

Or at the very least keep on TALKING?
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:25 am

Post by volxen »

Ausuka is literally like the most obvtown player in this game at this point. If Ausuka is scum and her goal was to get multiple townies up to L-1 and force out multiple claims, then why did she derail the original Baezu wagon (which only got up to L-2/five votes)
BEFORE
getting a claim out of Baezu? If she is scum, she could have easily kept the pressure on Baezu until she claimed. If Baezu had claimed a town power role, her wagon would have dissolved on its own. If Baezu claimed VT and scum!Ausuka wanted to run another person up to L-1 to force out another claim, then she could have waited until
AFTER
Baezu claimed to quote that post from the GameShow Mafia game to help dismantle the Baezu wagon post-claim. If Ausuka is scum and her goal is to force multiple townies to claim, then she sabotaged her own efforts by dismantling Baezu’s wagon at the time that she did (assuming the scenario where Ausuka is scum and Baezu is town).

So the scenario of scum!Ausuka, town!Baezu, and town!Volxen simply makes no sense. Her trajectory of being on Baezu’s L-2 wagon, dismantling her wagon before she claims, joining my wagon, and then putting her vote back on Baezu after leaving my wagon doesn’t make sense if she is scum.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Vedith »

Scum post
I claim scum \o/
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 1276, volxen wrote:If Ausuka is scum and her goal is to force multiple townies to claim
Your entire argument hinges on the point that "scum want role claims", and scum!Ausuka is not possible because scum!Ausuka didn't act in the manner in which to get the most claims out. I've seen scum play.... differently
hi FL

I've already presented a case for a scum!Ausuka that's more interested in causing chaos/disturbance for the rest of town, and derailing """meaningful""" discussion while looking clean at the end of the day.
That being said I agree with # and her reads so her case has a lot of weight on BOTH ends of the scale.

Either way, an ausuka wagon isn't going through in 24 hours so I'll leave that until later and try and focus on TODAY'S LYNCH
Which should be Fus.
as much as possible.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Baezu »

Guys we have one day, we have to get our ducks in a row or scum benefits...at this point let’s get on volxen- he’s not a PR and we will get more info tomorrow...this is our top priority at the moment!!!!!!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

Post by volxen »

In post 1277, Vedith wrote:Scum post
I don't know if you are just completely incapable of reading me or you are scum, but you are taking a pretty one-dimensional view of my slot. Then again, considering I am the most widely scumread person in this game, and people are even talking about scum!Ausuka... I would say most people are completely in the dark as to who is actually scum.

That's why I am trying to help direct the night actions for our town power role(s), because I don't think this game is ever going to be won strictly the "old fashioned way" (i.e., by actually reading people correctly). If Slaxx is scum like I strongly suspect that he is, then he's already done a very good job at deepwolfing and fooling everyone into thinking that he is town.
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
Vedith
Vedith
Survivor
Vedith
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Vedith »

Scum post
I claim scum \o/
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:11 am

Post by Slaxx »

In post 1280, volxen wrote:
In post 1277, Vedith wrote:Scum post
I don't know if you are just completely incapable of reading me or you are scum, but you are taking a pretty one-dimensional view of my slot. Then again, considering I am the most widely scumread person in this game, and people are even talking about scum!Ausuka... I would say most people are completely in the dark as to who is actually scum.

That's why I am trying to help direct the night actions for our town power role(s), because I don't think this game is ever going to be won strictly the "old fashioned way" (i.e., by actually reading people correctly).
If Slaxx is scum like I strongly suspect that he is, then he's already done a very good job at deepwolfing and fooling everyone into thinking that he is town.
I’m still really floored you think that you happen to have better reads than most of the other people here despite giving little reason for any of them. I’m still not even entirely sure what your case is against me besides you think I’m misrepping your meta? I addressed the other issues already, and some are just patently false, like me not trying to engage with you.
Slaxx
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Slaxx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:12 am

Post by Slaxx »

I just don’t buy that line of thought.

I get some of it is Siv as well I guess but it’s my interactions that seemed to be your catalyst.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:42 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

okay, ill do some reading here.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 877, Vorkuta wrote:Relevant
please stop this.
In post 986, Ausuka wrote:i think that flipflopping is a very different thing from fencesitting or being uncommitted. i also think that flipflopping requires going back and forth a lot of times on a lot of reads in a way that indicates that you're switching your read towards what is more beneficial for a scum agenda. i think that fencesitting is refusing to take stances on players. being uncommitted is not a term i've really seen having much use in mafia, so I'm not sure what it means exactly, but not being committed to one vote isn't a scummy trait to me. i don't think RCE's posts would fit any of those criteria.

pedit: sure!
Sooo, why is this here?

In post 992, Alchemist21 wrote:I had a friend who tried to get me to watch Rent one time (it was an actual movie version). I couldn’t really follow what was going on and couldn’t tell what was important about each character.
theyre all poor/junkies/gay/oldassin/takeyourpick but manage to come together to improve each others lives despite having affliction or drama or money issues. Its about how imperfections and difference can be overcome and we dont throw out the baby with the bathwater.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

So you and vedith can joke around but I can't?
I love the musical summary. I can see you're taking this last day very seriously.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

so bitter
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

No lynch is anti town when we have scumVolx here ready to be killed.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:14 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Ofc I'm bitter
-troll infestation
-deadline shenanigans
-our fus wagon is being ignored
-obstructionism and derailing galore
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1289, Vorkuta wrote:our fus wagon
Im voting it and trying my best to get him lynched. Our wagon is just not happening. :(
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

I consider boons and vedi to be players I was pretty much like on my main. Old boons though. idk what neo-boons is.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:22 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 1015, volxen wrote:He starts out by calling me underwhelming. I then point out some of his predecessors posts which pinged me. He says I am "dancing around" a scumread on him, and then when I actually try to engage him he doubles down on scumreading me and votes me for me. He has made next to no effort at engaging with me, but he is fully content with me being lynched today. It feels like he was going to "arrive" at a scumread on me regardless of how I reacted towards his slot. I don't get the sense that he is someone who is really trying to determine my alignment, because I think he already knows my alignment.
Your scumhunting off your wagon? :|
In post 1017, Flavor Leaf wrote:Yeah, but is it quality town posting, or quality scum projecting a solid case onto a townie for reasons to “mislynch” them rather than scum read them.
:igmeou:

The case itself had more green to it, i feel. I think volx has earned the right to be copped or vigged, imo.

In post 1021, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1019, Fuscosco wrote:couldnt I have just sank you and moved on as scum?
-should've tried it
-even an almighty and powerful scum!fus might need a vork ally no?
-that's not a defense of the points MADE against you, it's an appeal to..... self-meta?

I'm not going to speculate on what scum!everysingleplayer might do or not do.
There have been way too many cases where town players don't play to what I perceive to be their optimal win conditions, and scum plays that just baffle me, so "scum!fus wouldn't do that" isn't really an argument that holds up.
le lul.

this seems actually red.

Im getting bored.

Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 0, Dannflor wrote:1. HitAlt
2. Flavor Leaf Saudade
3. Baezu
4. Fuscosco
5. Slaxx SIV36
6. Vorkuta
7. Alchemist21
8. Ausuka
9. volxen cbynumber
10. RCEnigma
11. Vedith Umlaut
12. Something_Smart
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

fus
slaxx vork
vedi rce
flavorflav baezu ausuka alchi
ss

I can iso volx but im okay hammering so i can do a night thing.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

idk man.

kind of still sold on hitalt scum.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Volxen-Alchemest-Ausuka is my order of most suspicious, which guarantees that’s not the scum team, but that’s what Day 1 surface reads are presenting to me here.

If Volxen isn’t lynched, then I imagine it’s just a no lynch, which i’m okay with.
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:55 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

Side note, this has been a pretty great game so far, guys. Let’s keep it up.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

don't
Last edited by Dannflor on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

stop me
Last edited by Dannflor on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

now
Last edited by Dannflor on Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”