tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by tris »

In post 473, skitter30 wrote:
In post 456, Baezu wrote:I think there is at least one scum between volxen, tris and invisibility. Of these, which do you think is the scum?
if you think it's a scum-driven wagon why are you voting there ...?
She's voting for Enigma.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by tris »

Skitter has been saying a lot of stuff I agree with. She might be town.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 475, tris wrote:
In post 473, skitter30 wrote:
In post 456, Baezu wrote:I think there is at least one scum between volxen, tris and invisibility. Of these, which do you think is the scum?
if you think it's a scum-driven wagon why are you voting there ...?
She's voting for Enigma.
i could have sworn she was voting for yes mafia

ok
@beazu which of {volxen/tris/vizzy} do you think is scum and why?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by skitter30 »

@tris is it normal for you to cast pressure votes (yes mafia and now vizzy)? i don't remember you doing that at all in nsg's game so much as you were being kinda hesitant in deciding where to vote iirc
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:04 pm

Post by tris »

There was the vote on Nimueh.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by tris »

skitter, why are you voting for Enigma?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by MariaR »

I don't think anyone really cares if I catch up from 10 pages ago but you're gonna get it anyway.
I bet Maria is scum this game
~Firebringer
Na Maria isn't towny enough to be scum this game~
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:50 pm

Post by tris »

GuiltyLion, insomnia, ofrhz, Elbirn are all townreads.
Invisibility is tbd.
skitter30 I'm starting to lean town on.
Yes Mafia is...
I'd like to hear from Enigma on Baezu. Don't know how I'm reading Enigma yet though.
rosterfoster felt town to me earlier, but I would agree with others that isn't great.
Baezu has been staying pretty null for me which could just turn into a scumread.
volxen hasn't left much of an impression on me.
MariaR, well I'll have to see what she says right now.
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 214, tris wrote:What were you scum reading me for at that point?
You’re posting a lot and I certainly agree with others that you’re active, but I don’t agree that the posts you make are towny. I think what you’ve posted was decent questions that led to no where. Along with some of your recent posting that I just feel like is opportunistic stances.
In post 219, ofrhz wrote:I'm actually fine with the Yes Mafia wagon despite not being on it

I can understand the reluctance around not putting him at L-1 so early though, since that puts them in claim and lolhammer territory

Still tr'ing tris
I don’t think anyone minds a Yes Mafia wagon. And that’s the problem. His posting is just bland the one thing he made was saying scum was in a group of people that a lot of people are tring. I’m looking at the actions around Yes Mafia instead of at him. Because if we look at him you won’t see much and prob want to wagon him. Yet he’s not really as scummy as people are trying to make him out to be. What I see is an obvious mislynch. Maybe a bus, but I don’t think so at this point.
In post 249, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 210, MariaR wrote:Ok yeah tris is prob scum. Yes mafia feels like the easy wagon for scum to push for a ml
Like what's actually wrong with jumping on a wagon?

I felt that was townie.
The way people go onto wagons and the reasoning they give all depend on if jumping on the wagon was towny or not. The way people went on Yes Mafia really game was not towny to me.
In post 263, insomnia wrote:
In post 261, rosterfoster wrote:It’s town’s job to get rid of scum. Telling apart scummy town from scum is the most important job.

I want to revive your original wagon which should never have disappeared.
No, getting rid of mislynch bait, which scum want alive, is what town should do. Remember there is a possibility this is just scum. You'd argue on this with "he is so scummy that he must be town" which is plain dumb. look at his iso and tell me it's not scummy af.

tell me if you want this to get in lylo and fuck up all of your reads with only one post

tell me you want YM to place naked votes everyday without giving any reasons for them

people read lurking and scummy behavior as town on this website, which I can't get behind, sadly
So do you think Yes Mafia is mislynch bait or we're hitting scum? If he's mislynch bait who's the scum on the wagon if anyone? You can't fence sit on this stance no sir.

Few pages down a lot to go
~Firebringer
Charloux

MariaR goes for the uwu owo tsundere-dere look but you never know if she has a knife behind her back.~
Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 267, Invisibility wrote:yes mafia has outgrown his smooth lynch shoes imo
In post 268, Invisibility wrote:what’s he at will it be hammer
In post 270, Invisibility wrote:Insomnia is currently a what read
In post 271, Invisibility wrote:ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
VOTE: yes
don’t claim or I will suck your shoes like pasta
See this? This is a really bad way of jumping onto a wagon. It’s a way of leading up to joining said wagon and trying to find a reason to do so without mindlessly jumping on. If Invis was really confident about a Yes mafia vote he’d have played this another way. Instead, we have the really bad vote missed in with fake ‘oh I don’t know guys’ vibes.
In post 284, GuiltyLion wrote:I got tris/roster/elbirn/ofrhz/skitter as very likely town

volxen I wanna think is town but his townreading me was almost a little too on the nose and I wanna see some scumreads. could maybe swap with skitter but skitter has been at least unwinding some other threads in addition to hardcore townreading/defending me as well
invis I've liked his reads so far, mindmelding on read of the game feels town-indicative
insomnia has had a few genuine sounding posts
baezu has felt kinda buddy-ish at times but some of the being lost/passive vibes pure to me and not a scum front

none of those four are totally out of scum range, just not where I want to look for now. wouldn't be surprised if I'm wrong on one or a couple of them

MariaR/Yes Mafia feel like good scum candidates

Enigma isn't readable at this point
This feels like posting just for the sake of posting. His reasoning is pretty bland if you look at it. Because it’s really easy to say: ‘x is doing what I’m doing at times so prob town’ The other 2 reads are fence sitting town reads that he can easily flip back on when GL gets a mislynch and needs to go back on a dif vote. Hell he even admits it in the bottom half that makes it easier.
Then you have me and yes mafia as his scum candidates when we’ve barely had any posting.

In post 285, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Enigma

come play
Top it off with the worst vote he could’ve made. On the ‘unreadable slot’ voting someone to put pressure on them isn’t going to help make someone catch up faster. It’ll just rush them. If GL was town here he’d be voting me or Yes Mafia explaining why others should join. Hell if he voted me here I’d prob of tr it, but no. He did this awful play
In post 323, ofrhz wrote:Ah shit, I think Enigma might be scum :(
Go on. Nothing they posted felt that AI to me yet.
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 325, insomnia wrote:YM if you vote enigma I'm keeping you alive for today
Posts like this make me want to vote insomnia but then I look at interactions with Invis and go. ‘Yeah that’s prob not svs’ 1 scum in the 2 is where I’m at. Because to me Enigmas posting isn’t that bad. The way he’s trying to play YM on Enigma is bad though.

I’m not going to quote all of skitters posts on page 14, but they’re good posts the stances they have are well thought out as well.
In post 362, ofrhz wrote:
In post 336, skitter30 wrote:why are you townreading tris?
i think that her vote on the wagon was quite awful and indicative of trying to ensure that the wagon stayed within lynch-range
I didn’t really see her vote that way

I think she voted to keep up the pressure on someone who was periodically popping in but not being very towny. I can see why she unvoted at L-1 to avoid a lolhammer or something, but I generally agree with not backing down from pressuring a wagon when the person being wagoned hasn’t towned it up (so her unvoting at L-1 but revoting to put yes at L-2 makes sense to me). I think her vote on yes also tracks with her statements that she had a bunch of null reads but no strong scumreads at the time.

I think she’s town because a lot of her thoughts mirror mine to the point where I think they’re unlikely to be faked
I think you believe this post and you’re probably town orfhz, but I don’t think you should’ve posted this and let tris talk a bit herself then saying something like this. Mostly because it gives her something to fall back on.
In post 364, insomnia wrote:Enigma looks like he’s trying to get massive town points for defending someone that shouldn’t even be defended
Oh you’re gonna love my posting then. Does this make me scum too?
In post 388, ofrhz wrote:Thinking enigma is town

VOTE: invis
Good vote!
I'm at one of Invis/Imson with high high thinking of it being Invis because of invis posting and GL interactions GL/tris.
I know tris and GL won't be lynched today
VOTE: Invis
I think my vote was here anyway but just in case
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Post by MariaR »

Alright all caught up. That was fun
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 483, MariaR wrote:
In post 214, tris wrote:What were you scum reading me for at that point?
You’re posting a lot and I certainly agree with others that you’re active, but I don’t agree that the posts you make are towny. I think what you’ve posted was decent questions that led to no where. Along with some of your recent posting that I just feel like is opportunistic stances.
In post 219, ofrhz wrote:I'm actually fine with the Yes Mafia wagon despite not being on it

I can understand the reluctance around not putting him at L-1 so early though, since that puts them in claim and lolhammer territory

Still tr'ing tris
I don’t think anyone minds a Yes Mafia wagon. And that’s the problem. His posting is just bland the one thing he made was saying scum was in a group of people that a lot of people are tring. I’m looking at the actions around Yes Mafia instead of at him. Because if we look at him you won’t see much and prob want to wagon him. Yet he’s not really as scummy as people are trying to make him out to be. What I see is an obvious mislynch. Maybe a bus, but I don’t think so at this point.
In post 249, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 210, MariaR wrote:Ok yeah tris is prob scum. Yes mafia feels like the easy wagon for scum to push for a ml
Like what's actually wrong with jumping on a wagon?

I felt that was townie.
The way people go onto wagons and the reasoning they give all depend on if jumping on the wagon was towny or not. The way people went on Yes Mafia really game was not towny to me.
In post 263, insomnia wrote:
In post 261, rosterfoster wrote:It’s town’s job to get rid of scum. Telling apart scummy town from scum is the most important job.

I want to revive your original wagon which should never have disappeared.
No, getting rid of mislynch bait, which scum want alive, is what town should do. Remember there is a possibility this is just scum. You'd argue on this with "he is so scummy that he must be town" which is plain dumb. look at his iso and tell me it's not scummy af.

tell me if you want this to get in lylo and fuck up all of your reads with only one post

tell me you want YM to place naked votes everyday without giving any reasons for them

people read lurking and scummy behavior as town on this website, which I can't get behind, sadly
So do you think Yes Mafia is mislynch bait or we're hitting scum? If he's mislynch bait who's the scum on the wagon if anyone? You can't fence sit on this stance no sir.

Few pages down a lot to go
It flips scum.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by insomnia »

If you defend Ym, then yeah, you can get lynched as well
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by tris »

In post 485, MariaR wrote: I'm at one of Invis/Imson with high high thinking of it being Invis because of invis posting
and GL interactions GL/tris.
What does the bolded mean?
MariaR
MariaR
Alternatively,
MariaR
Alternatively,
Alternatively,

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by MariaR »

In post 488, insomnia wrote:
If you defend Ym, then yeah, you can get lynched as well
Guess I'm defending YM then.
Pedit:The bolded means I think you and GL are scum. Along with the fact I think GL interactions with invis are SvS
~Firebringer
Charloux

Bitmap
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

sorry for my absence, I will be here tomorrow

haven't read anything at all but I see Maria calling me scum on this page and that's lol
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 329, Enigma wrote:yes mafia (i.e. not_mafia) is lynch bait and people are voting him because of his terrible play style rather than motive in this game
wait this is important though

is yes mafia confirmed to be an alt of not_mafia anywhere?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 484, MariaR wrote:The other 2 reads are fence sitting town reads that he can easily flip back on when GL gets a mislynch and needs to go back on a dif vote.
this is that thing that scum frequently do where they assume that player [x] is scum first and then explain why their behavior
would make sense
if [x] were scum

unfortunately for Maria I'm not so the whole point here is invalid

also in what universe does giving reads on every player and trying to start forming a lynchpool become "posting for the sake of posting"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:42 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

anyway i'm not actually gonna do a proper reread tonight but more to come tomorrow
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by insomnia »

Can we just all agree YM is the best lynch for today and stop acting like we don’t believe that
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:27 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 484, MariaR wrote:In post 267, Invisibility wrote:
yes mafia has outgrown his smooth lynch shoes imo

In post 268, Invisibility wrote:
what’s he at will it be hammer

In post 270, Invisibility wrote:
Insomnia is currently a what read

In post 271, Invisibility wrote:
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
VOTE: yes
don’t claim or I will suck your shoes like pasta

See this? This is a really bad way of jumping onto a wagon. It’s a way of leading up to joining said wagon and trying to find a reason to do so without mindlessly jumping on. If Invis was really confident about a Yes mafia vote he’d have played this another way. Instead, we have the really bad vote missed in with fake ‘oh I don’t know guys’ vibes.
or iw as actually unsure as to what a wanted to do and i voted yes for pressure?!?!
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:38 am

Post by Invisibility »

why is ofrhz voting me
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:41 am

Post by insomnia »

You can’t pressure a player like YM, just lynch.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:56 am

Post by Invisibility »

ok