Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #88 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

well guys and gals I've got a gun and I'm not afraid to use it

I think RuiRui is scummy so far. discuss

It's late here and I'm going to bed so serious efforting begins tomorrow
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:10 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 90, RadiantCowbells wrote:Pls don't hipfire on ruirui or anyone else though
of course not
In post 92, RuiRui wrote:No offense but I'd prefer if Golden Paradox directed GuiltyLion to shoot at somebody
this feels like you just want to discredit me because I already called you scummy

a) the "no offense" thing tonally feels off, like if you think I'm fakeclaiming then I wouldn't be offended at you being suspicious of me, if you think my claim is genuine then why do you need TGP to direct it?
b) why are you inherently suspicious of my claim to begin with? like TGP pointed out, if I am lying then a real suicide vig would CC, no?
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:33 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I feel like I got townreads on NSG/RC/RCEnigma/DDL

sorry I have been lazy with this game so far being conftown, I'll do another reread later tonight and be around, this is just a gut post

def don't want to send DRVR or Locke on the mission
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #825 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ah jesus 30 pages

i'll read and play tomorrow I pinky promise
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #827 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

that certainly sounds like something I can do but just to be safe I want to at least skim the game tomorrow first
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #839 (isolation #5) » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:03 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 831, TheGoldenParadox wrote:GL - I think we need to figure out if we shoot at all. I say we just treat the people we would have shot as confscum, because I see no reason to have a conftown suicide just to kill a player.
I don't think we should shoot D1 but I think a single shot D2 may be useful. I wouldn't shoot a pure scumread but rather a nullish slot that's been hyper engaged that would break the game open on a flip. More thoughts on this after I read

speaking of which here's the deal, I'm about to go out to lunch, I'll read this game on mobile while I'm there and then come back and post on my computer in 2-3 hours
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:14 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm reading through with DDL's death in mind sporadically at work. An official tryhard effortpost is coming today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:16 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 930, Alisae wrote:btw GL, I know I'm your shot 100% of the time just because of how you can't read me or trust me, but let me play the game first before you pull the trigger?
I would like to interact with people I townread and try to solve the game before you shoot, and if you decide not to shoot me then so be it.
but while I'm here, why are you so defensive about me

I've given no indication I want to yoloshoot and I don't think I've ever been excessively like "I can't read Alisae". there was a micro recently that we nearly lost because I scumread town!you but that's all I can remember
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:18 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I still need to like do the full read but I feel like LabRat almost never replaces out like that as scum and therefore Ank is a safe bet to access point today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1402 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm sorry I'm being awful conftown :(

I didn't like that one Alisae post that I commented on but honestly still haven't read and that could have easily been town!Alisae being overly AtE instead of scum!Alisae being overly AtE. I pinky pinky pinky promise I'll be here late tonight, it'll be probably 8 hours from this post or so, and I will read and do actual stuff then.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1417 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'm here and reading
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1418 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

but also like, around
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #12) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i'm also listening to Carl Cox's set he just played at Ultra and it's chef-kissy-fingers.jpg
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1420 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 106, BRVR wrote:Okay, I understand the setup and the Day Vig thing. With both of them outted now we can figure out who to send on the mission. We should vote on the two people we think that is town and then vote RadiantCowbells. RadiantCowbells is 100% town from the way he's acting so it's better to send him last. As long as we have RadiantCowbells on the mission there's a high chance that we can win. Cuz if it's revealed that somebody in the mission was mafia then we know it's one of the other two and not RC. Sorry I haven't posted I was on the site but I wasn't looking at this thread.
worth remembering if BRVR is now against a RadiantCowbells-now-Alisae wagon
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1425 (isolation #14) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1421, Alisae wrote:Hey GL I'll check out the thread every 5mins or so also I'm rly high atm sooooooo
lol I was thinking about smoking but decided against it

they just took down the UMF stream though which is annoying

and yeah

I don't want to be biased but Alisae/Ank to access point feels like a fairly safe gamesolve? I want to do my homework for the next hour or so but I'm currently very strongly leaning that way. scum somewhere in roster/brvr/locke/ruirui? also I know insomnia was a point of contention but I am still townreading his early content. and I'm remembering everything I didn't like about RuiRui's early game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1427 (isolation #15) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah give me some time I want to read through the thread first

we thinking vig shot holster until d3?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1429 (isolation #16) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i wanna shoot just for the thrill of it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1434 (isolation #17) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:41 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Actually Rui's posting on page 21 in the 500s is very good. I had not read these posts yet honestly
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay if I actually had sway in this game and being halfway through it, I kinda think optimal play would be to access point Ank slot today and then vig insomnia d3 and on a scumflip turbo vote Alisae for mission

but that's probably being overly cautious
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1446 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 636, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 626, insomnia wrote:DrDo, do you agree with my vig theory and why RC should be shot day two?
No because people flip at the end. But I don't think we send both RC and NSG as of right now.
:shifty:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1449 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 649, DrDolittle wrote:what about rce? I'm Ok with RCE... he seems to be pretty widely townread by everyone
unless things change drastically over the course of my reread I think this points to town!RCE
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1454 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1447, Ankamius wrote:GuiltyLion out of curiosity

what do you think scum's plan are this game if they have one
I think NSG is/was town and they're trying to work their way in D2 or D3

RC's gonna hate me for being paranoid of his slot and while I'm like relatively high confidence it's town, if he were scum here, he'd have to get a buddy in on D2/D3 as consensus was forming not to do NSG-RC access point and he had already agreed to that himself. maybe that buddy would be Rui?

but if scum!Alisae replaces in and is able to talk down the RC paranoia as scum, then they'd push to get Alisae in today

if NSG/Alisae are both town then they probably just ff at this point or just go all in on whoever the most townread member is
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1457 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1453, RCEnigma wrote:Well I could have just shot DDL because he townread me so. That's kinda surface.
you could have but you wouldn't when there are way more important targets to kill

DDL wasn't like a consensus D2 access point from where I'm sitting
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (isolation #23) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 651, insomnia wrote:
In post 645, DrDolittle wrote:
In post 640, insomnia wrote:Are you joking me? You want him to send the both of his scum buddies on AP and the post-flip is what matters to you? When RC is the only scum flip? Lmao
who's the second scum buddy you think, insomnia
If you let RC live day 2, his push will tell you who the second buddy is :lol:

My whole scenario was this:

I went from the premise that RC is town. RC pushes town NSG.

If RC doesn't get nked, we're letting RC push a second town read. When that town read reaches L-1 or L-2, we dayvig RC to prove he was town and he didn't send scum!NSG on AP in the first day. If he flips town, we're pushing through with his town read, sending his town read to PT with town!NSG that has been confirmed after RC flips.

This is an infallible scenario and the person we send on day 3 doesn't matter. That person gets lynched in the AP PT. Please point out how this strategy is shit.

And also explain why RC doesn't want to push through with this simple yet effective plan. I wonder why he doesn't want to flip, hmmmm :nerd:
this is a good post

insomnia I see where you're coming from when you're not being aggressive/taunting
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (isolation #24) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 696, DrDolittle wrote:wonder if we should send RC and insomnia and let them duke it out in lylo lol. the game would then clear itself if both were town. I don't think both are scum

i actually leantown on insomnia after this exchange.
:shifty:
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1475 (isolation #25) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:07 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1467, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1457, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1453, RCEnigma wrote:Well I could have just shot DDL because he townread me so. That's kinda surface.
you could have but you wouldn't when there are way more important targets to kill

DDL wasn't like a consensus D2 access point from where I'm sitting
Yeah but like, I don't kill RC there because I'm on the Fringe of his AP choices and without NSG he's the loudest voice of the town. Plus he isn't advocating to AP himself and probably talks people out of entertaining it day 2.

I maybe shoot Rui but that's only if I don't think I can out-town her.

DDL just makes sense, outside of that there wasn't strong consideration for anyone else.
why are you arguing with conftown about reasons to think that you are town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #26) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:10 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: Ankamius

I feel this is the better vote than Alisae

no offense Alisae
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1486 (isolation #27) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it basically comes down to this

Alisae is town here like 80% of the time, but I think you are town here like 95% of the time

if Alisae gets access pointed today it's not the worst thing in the world but I'm kinda curious who Alisae thinks we should access point aside from themselves? I haven't gotten to Alisae rep in on my reread yet.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (isolation #28) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1484, Alisae wrote:
In post 1481, GuiltyLion wrote:VOTE: Ankamius

I feel this is the better vote than Alisae

no offense Alisae
nah If I'm the de facto AP day 3 then you AP me now.
no? I want to AP my strongest townread
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (isolation #29) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like, there's no universe where we lose to a scum!NSG or scum!Ank here

there is a universe where we lose to a scum!Alisae and I want to minimize that possibility
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1490 (isolation #30) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 537, BRVR wrote:Rui doesn't seem like scum to me. I wouldn't send them to AP today, but I would send them in the future if we had to.
People who I think we can safely send on AP today or tomorrow:
NSG
RC
RCE
I'm not sure about the entire meta gaming thing that's happening about RC. Wouldn't it be in somebody's best interest to act the same way for each and every game no matter what? It just gives you away in games if you are extremely talkative and helpful as mafia, but only have about one post every few days as town. If you keep acting the same way in each and every game you're in people aren't gonna be able to out you as scum or town day one from how active you are. A problem with acting the same way each game is that some people like Rui or Insomnia (Sorry didn't see which and I don't want to go back to read and see who it was.) will doubt what ever you say and won't trust you no matter what you do. What i'm saying is using RC's previous games as scum or town isn't really that good of a plan. I've never meta gamed or payed any attention to it so I dunno. Maybe Meta gaming is the best strategy you can do in this situation? From my experiences though Meta gaming is frowned upon in many games I've played on the forums and online games which is probably why I have this opinion of it.
one other thing I've been thinking about

everyone's saying BRVRVRVRV is obvscum. I agree

who's the scum that they're suggesting gets Access Pointed here?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1492 (isolation #31) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1489, Alisae wrote:pedit2: I'm going back to anime, I don't think I can change ur mind here :/
k then vote Ank
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (isolation #32) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

ftr my opinion may change when I get to that d2 Rui wagon
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (isolation #33) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:23 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the other main angle I have is

I think insomnia vs RC is very like TvT. but if it were SvT, I think RC's the S.

I'm also tempted to go with DDL's suggestion of sending both Alisae and insomnia into the mission, but then we lose if Alisae is scum cause I think NSG votes insomnia in that world
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #34) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

eh actually it's probably just safe to go NSG/Alisae/Ank

but let me get a 4th cause I'm not sure about either RCE or Rui. is it bad that it might be insomnia lol
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1510 (isolation #35) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 891, RadiantCowbells wrote:labrat's progression on insomnia is either awful or scum.
i just hate this so much

like so so much
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #36) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 908, LabRat01 wrote:tbh I'm starting to think I should have just replaced out

you're toxic rc. I have my read, I cared to write it when I could have literally ignored the game and went away
don't just shit on it

you know how insomnia plays as scum, I do not believe you're not saying anything about it only becasue NSG doesn't agree
why aren't you TRing him?
VOTE: Ank
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1514 (isolation #37) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1511, Ankamius wrote:GL do you think NSG is locktown or close to it?
yes and that is in fact entirely independent of everyone else townreading her
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1518 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:47 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

actually this is simple

can we all agree
NSG/Ank/insomnia
or
NSG/Ank/Rui

is a lockwin, off the back of obvtown NSG/Ank with the extra info of everyone else's flips? even if one of insomnia/Rui is scum?

if that's the case we AP Ank and then AP whoever of insomnia/Rui doesn't get shot. we can vig Alisae or not, it doesn't matter, they'll flip on the 3rd AP regardless.

I'm p sure this is a solve.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1519 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

in all likelihood the scum team is like roster/locke/DT or something and all this paranoia is for naught

but I'm extremely confident either combo of NSG/Ank/{insomnia+Rui} is either a straight up 3 town win or an easy win when the scum in LYLO is outed by flips
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1521 (isolation #40) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yes but what happens if we AP Alisae and you die

I'm not APing Rui in that world
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (isolation #41) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1520, Ankamius wrote:if NSG and I are BOTH town, then I think it literally doesn't matter who you send

I think it will be obvious to both of us that the other is town just from interacting in the AP
oh wait you're talking about who we send 3rd

yeah probably. NSG/Ank feels super good. NSG/Alisae does not, even if Alisae is like town 80% of the time here. they're the strongest scum player remaining and RC was as well. paranoia alone makes it better to just have them push the APs and they've already agreed you're obvtown as well

p-edit: insomnia who is scum in that world tho
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1525 (isolation #42) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like basically

if there's a deepwolf it can only be Alisae or Rui. IMO it's never insomnia and it's never Ank.

so if we send one of those two in it's okay. I'm not comfortable with NSG/Alisae/Rui. even if only one scum in Alisae/Rui that's a hard as fuck LYLO to give to NSG
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1528 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

yes but like

I'm confident enough in Ank/NSG townreads to be comfortable with that

I get that you're not, but we're both probably working with incomplete info here
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1530 (isolation #44) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

like you can talk with me, you know my motives are pure

who do you think is scum between NSG/Ank in that world

and if their buddies flip, don't you think you can use that info?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1532 (isolation #45) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

insomnia if we AP'd Alisae and Ank died, who would you want to send in?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1536 (isolation #46) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

lemme just think through this like this too:

I'm fine with:
NSG/Ank/insomnia
NSG/Ank/Rui
NSG/Ank/RCE?
NSG/Ank/Alisae

I'm not fine with:
NSG/Alisae/insomnia (fear of LYLO loss here, no offense NSG)
NSG/Alisae/Rui (fear of insta loss here from Alisae-Rui powerscum team)

my fears are very likely paranoid and unfounded but I feel as long as we avoid my two disliked final 3s - which we can easily do by just APing Ank - we're gucci
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1540 (isolation #47) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1538, RuiRui wrote:
In post 1536, GuiltyLion wrote:NSG/Alisae/Rui (fear of insta loss here from Alisae-Rui powerscum team)
Just fyi I had the opportunity to hammer Alisae earlier but you said you were going to post thoughts so I held off
well yah cause if you hammered Alisae I'd be unhappy and probably not AP you d3

Alisae do you think any of my non-you F3s are risk of loss?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1544 (isolation #48) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1541, Alisae wrote:Additionally
D3, scum can sneak in the person they want to get AP'd over me because they can just shade RC all day and make me feel like a worthless piece of shit
what if I promise I'll AP you if you survive D3

I just don't want NSG/Alisae + Ank dead world. that world feels cold, dark, and scary to me.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1550 (isolation #49) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

Ank is doing town things though. I've liked everything they've asked of my slot and a lot of their approach on replacing in
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1555 (isolation #50) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

lol at postgame when we learn that this is all town and scum was BRVR/roster/locke having given up 20 pages ago
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1558 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1556, Alisae wrote:yeah exactly, this is stupid and you're just sowing around discord for no reason
i rather have 95% chance of winning than 90%

sue me
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1562 (isolation #52) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1560, Alisae wrote:I'm honestly convinced GL you would feel better if you shot me.
lol probably but you poisoned the well on that from your first post!
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1564 (isolation #53) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

vote Ank
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1565 (isolation #54) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:29 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1543, Alisae wrote:If Ank is scum town basically lost the game.
instead of posting this shit
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1567 (isolation #55) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

so you don't want to AP anyone else besides yourself?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1569 (isolation #56) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1027, Alisae wrote:Oh yeah btw.
I think I 100% am probably going to AP Ank today.
why did you back down from this

p-edit: okay we AP Ank and then either insomnia/Rui

that's still win in my POV
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1572 (isolation #57) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

if we lose to scum!Ank I'm blaming LabRat for tactically replacing out in the most manipulative way possible

that will win you 1 game against me and then it will earn you my permanent blacklist
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1582 (isolation #58) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1578, RuiRui wrote:ank was saying she doesn't want to be ap'd just because of the replace out
yes I get that ank feels that way but I'm not gonna throw out strongly indicative information for honor's sake or whatever

but i also townread ank for ank so like she's really just objectively the best AP today
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1586 (isolation #59) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

those are all good solves assuming you're town which you most likely are

I'm just paranoid of the 10% chance that you're scum because frankly you are the scariest scum player left in this lobby IMO
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1592 (isolation #60) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

also I think my plan is basically your plan, it's just changing the order around to avoid the NSG/Alisae/Rui or NSG/Alisae/insomnia world because that's where I'm most scared of losses

if you're town neither of those worlds bother you but from where I'm sitting they're scarier than NSG/Ank/Alisae or NSG/Ank/insomnia or NSG/Ank/Rui worlds
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1596 (isolation #61) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

i think fundamentally none of you all want to be the third AP and I'm just more scared of scum!Alisae than scum!Ank

but someone's gotta do it
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1615 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:59 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1600, Alisae wrote:And in a game where the most important thing is being liked, something I have actual issues with due to the fact that I'm so god dam insecure.
:cry:

I like you Alisae! I just have a lot of respect for your skills at this game
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1619 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

okay well if it changes anything I'm now like astronomically less paranoid of you being scum and mostly thinking this is just auto
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1625 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

it's okay you don't have anything to apologize for you've done nothing wrong

i've enjoyed this game and all of your contributions to it

scumreading you is never a personal/dislike thing and honestly i was never truly bonafide scumreading you this game anyway

just trying to not get careless and throwaway a solid gamestate to someone who's really good at scum, that's all
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1642 (isolation #65) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

see wtf is with these replacements

if you all are scum just stay in the game and take the loss

this is why i'm trying to be a little careful about the deepwolf
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1797 (isolation #66) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:48 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yo that's a spicy NK lol

I'm still fine with sending Rui or insomnia at this point, slightly prefer insomnia, but I do think we should vig someone else first today. Want to consult with the other Vig first. Someone also mentioned at some point vigging a lurker to narrow down potential scum slots, I also think that's a good choice if the first vig shot hits scum, but first vig should be someone more involved
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #67) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:58 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I still feel like there's someone here deepwolfing
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1799 (isolation #68) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 6:00 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

insomnia who do you want to AP today?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1805 (isolation #69) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 9:55 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

roster who do you think is scum
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1807 (isolation #70) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:17 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

do you think NSG/Ank were both town?
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1825 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:11 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1819, insomnia wrote:I feel like you’re pushing your buddy through. You had so many town reads that you were willing to send, why Gif specifically?
if we AP GIF today and RuiRui flips scum as the AP goes into LYLO

what do you think will happen
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1837 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 4:43 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I'm really just waiting to see if we can get any input from the other vig slot before shooting. I'm fine with APing GiF/Rui/insomnia and I think most of them are either outright win or will be obvious scum in LYLO after the flips. Probably safest to AP GiF IMO, but waiting for a little more input from everyone else
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1968 (isolation #73) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

In post 1961, FakeGod wrote:
In post 1956, Cephrir wrote:
@Mod could we get a prod on guiltylion please
I already did. I'm hoping I don't have to go look for a replacement again, but that's looking unlikely each day.
hi you will not need a replacement

this weekend was death but I'm here now and will be for this week

unfrotunately it's 1:45 am right now so I'm not gonna catch up right this instant but glad to see Cephrir is here

if we're shooting it absolutely should not be GiF, it should be insomnia or Rui

but honestly I still think voting GiF in just wins it

Cephrir hit me up with your reads (unless you posted them and I haven't seen it yet) and whether you want to shoot and we can discuss tomorrow
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:28 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

VOTE: RuiRui
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1984 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

UNVOTE:

actually hold up
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

in a vacuum I'd slightly prefer GiF be access pointed

can everyone promise they'll be around to vote if we shoot in the next few hours? we do need to vig today. I can cosign the plan to shoot one of Rui/GiF and access point the other on a townflip.
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1986 (isolation #77) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

I've caught up

I think the Occam's razor 80% of the time world is just Rui/GiF/insomnia are all town

I think Rui still voting for GiF and having basically never pushed herself today is super town indicative

but insomnia's d3 is giving me cold vibes and voting Rui is like ehhhhh

shooting GiF just to confirm Rui as very likely town feels mean but also feels like safest course of action

RC was confident on Rui town
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #78) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

the only thing I want to avoid is shooting and then failing to build a lynch wagon by deadline
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1990 (isolation #79) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by GuiltyLion »

do you think roster/Creature are trying to WIFOM make town!insomnia look like scum, or do you think insomnia is scum?

I guess if insomnia is scum then his flip into LYLO with NSG/Ank/Rui will still make Rui look pretty meh in the event that she's also somehow scum

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”