ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 5:58 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 548, skitter30 wrote:it felt like she was trying to keep the momentum on the wagon, but made sure to remove herself from it when it got too close to a lynch so she wouldn't like *actually* be on it when/if a lynch happened
I think this is a reach and doesn’t take into the obvious explanation that has already been explained like 3 times
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by ofrhz »

In post 547, skitter30 wrote:
In post 526, ofrhz wrote:
In post 424, skitter30 wrote:ngl i don't see anything as being particularly unlikely to be faked.
Tris has expressed thoughts on the game that I have never even voiced in the thread

I would say yes, that kind of mind meld is hard to fake
i don't see it.
her posts are kinda just ~there~, almost like she's using them to demonstrate that she's like *present* and *posting* than to like sort people. her questions and observations are shallow and i don't think she posted anything particularly more likely to come from town than scum.

also this feels like a not svs associatives between you and tris
You’re not me so how can you see the mind meld, especially when I said that I haven’t expressed these mind meld thoughts in the game?

I skimmed anuket topaz and didn’t get the impression that tris was really all that different there. I would say you’re not really engaging as much as compared to that game though

And in terms of impact on the game, I don’t think you’ve had as much as you would’ve had if you were town. Like you written a lot of text so far, but it hasn’t spurred forth the game and just comes off as trying to “look town.”
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by rosterfoster »

In post 542, insomnia wrote:That was me saying the YM wagon is good because townies are on it. How do you take it as throwing shade on the people attacking me???
Oh I didn’t read that properly.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Invisibility »

hey does anyone know how to stop being bad im having a ton of trouble forming reads and stuff this game
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Enigma »

sorry prododging
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Elbirn »

In post 466, Elbirn wrote:
In post 405, Elbirn wrote:
In post 401, Enigma wrote:i think there is someone else i want to vote for now though, someone join me on this pls
VOTE: Baezu
UNVOTE:

Sell me
@Enigma
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 4:27 am

Post by ofrhz »

In post 553, Invisibility wrote:hey does anyone know how to stop being bad im having a ton of trouble forming reads and stuff this game
Are you townreading skitter?
light_ganski
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
light_ganski
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:39 am

Post by light_ganski »

Vote Count 1.10

Enigma (4)
- GuiltyLion, skitter30, Baezu, Yes Mafia
Yes Mafia (3)
- volxen, insomnia, Invisibility
skitter30 (3)
- tris, ofrhz, Elbirn
tris (2)
- rosterfoster, MariaR
Baezu (1)
- Enigma

Not Voting (0)

As there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

You have
(expired on 2019-04-16 23:24:30)
until the deadline.
Last edited by light_ganski on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
A work in progress

"The philosophers have hitherto only interpreted the world, in various ways; the point, however, is to change it".
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:33 am

Post by tris »

@mod you have skitter voting twice
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:42 am

Post by tris »

In post 558, tris wrote:
@mod you have skitter voting twice
I think the vote on me is supposed to be roster.

Fixed it
Last edited by light_ganski on Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 7:47 am

Post by tris »

In post 546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 476, tris wrote:Skitter has been saying a lot of stuff I agree with. She might be town.
In post 520, tris wrote:
In post 517, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 476, tris wrote:Skitter has been saying a lot of stuff I agree with. She might be town.
I think I say this stuff as scum.
You're probably right.

Pedit: Oh, interesting
In post 521, tris wrote:You know what. VOTE: skitter
In post 524, tris wrote:I completely read that wrong. I somehow read that as "I think skitter says this stuff as scum." As in skitter is capable of saying that as scum. Which I think is true.
no offense, but this progression on me is atrocious
You have tended to say things I agree with, but I've decided that's not enough to townread you.
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 530, ofrhz wrote:
In post 453, Baezu wrote:Ofrhz- do you have a reads list?
From town to scum:

Tris, Elbirn, insomnia
Enigma, GL, roster
volxen, Maria
Vizzy, skitter, yes, baezu
Hm why are volxen and Maria pinging as scummy to you?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:04 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 556, ofrhz wrote:
In post 553, Invisibility wrote:hey does anyone know how to stop being bad im having a ton of trouble forming reads and stuff this game
Are you townreading skitter?
I was and then I stopped. she stopped really standing out or whatever.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Invisibility »

man I should do like a deep dive
but not today I’m too busy today
hopefully tomorrow
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 10:22 am

Post by insomnia »

Prod dodge yeet

Ah, game relevant content? I’m town

K see ya tomorrow, I’ll be doing this until we reach a consensus

Or when I get on my pc
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by tris »

In comes 5 minutes after , yet skitter doesn't stick around to engage with ofrhz.
Elbirn
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Elbirn
Content Aficionado
Content Aficionado

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Elbirn »

In post 564, insomnia wrote:Prod dodge yeet

Ah, game relevant content? I’m town

K see ya tomorrow, I’ll be doing this until we reach a consensus

Or when I get on my pc
UNVOTE:
VOTE: Insomnia
Yes Mafia
Yes Mafia
Townie
Yes Mafia
Townie
Townie

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Yes Mafia »

Hey ofrhz and others I recognize! Anyway I completely did a slip with this account as I still have access to it...sigh. Was checking some administration things, had some time, popped in to post, realized it wasn't the right account. I pmed the host to remove that post but she wasn't on at the time and now, this all happened. Ugh...

Anyway while that occurred, I feel it would be unfair of me to just mistakenly post as one of the accounts from this hydra and leave it at that, so here are some of my thoughts while I have the time to be able to post from the account that nm and I share.

ins = seems town, though the scummy actions of threatening a hammering/role fishing me/voting himself were ridiculously scummy. However, later on I found that I felt like his posts didn't demonstrate a scum agenda. If he is scum, he would be ridiculously sloppy with all those actions I observed. In fact, he defended scum me in dunnstral's game we just came from. So I think insom is town, though some of his play hasn't been good, I think he's just sloppy town. I remember I brought up a few things for him to catch up on in that game we came from where he replaced in, and some of his play here reminded me of that. Also, I don't think scum insom goes this far to play sloppily, I vote him because I first thought he was scum, then I unvote, then he voted me and has been pushing for my death - that sequence makes me think it's likelier town than scum

invis = i've played with invis as my scum partner before and have played with town him in multiple games. Seems way too comfortable here to be scum, as his scum game was strained and he didn't seem like he liked playing as scum. His posts seem out of his scum range

ofhrz = his posts here don't seem forced like micc's large theme game we just came from, where he was non town

elb = friend of vars, and I like his town play very much. Never seen his scum game before. I think he's town here & I especially like how he asked enigma not once but twice about his baezu vote - that's some good follow-up

lion = seriously doesn't look like town, called mari & I scum and I know I'm definitely town

skitter = skitter is one of those players who's very dangerous and can deep wolf in a game, so she's good at looking town. The big focus on "who is YM, is it nm, is it perf, is it some spoof acct, it's hard to read it," just looks like fluff posting that seem lamist. I just saw some sort of scum team award she got so that's not going to help with the paranoia . Anyway it all started when she posted about invis & me being scum, which I disagreed with so I think skitter isn't town. Other than that I am tone reading this slot and I don't feel that it's town

enig = the scumread on this slot is largely since his stalling posts as they reminded me of his scum game where he got to the end of ofrhz's hosted game. He's good at messing with people's associatives for the scum team

bae = due to interactions and weird callout of 3 people who she thought were town and later switched them all to being possibly scum. Downright bizarre to say the least

roster = tone & poe to be honest. This scumread I'm less confident on, compared to say, enigma, skitter, lion

tris = also a tone read...the 3 Im least familiar with are bae, rost, tris. It doesnt feel like tris is scum. The whole unvote-then-vote-ym again scenario felt like that came from town

mari = her catchup analyses were great and if my meta with her scum & town games is right along with those analyses, then mari is protective target # 1 tonight . If I am wrong about her being town, then I have to point out that mari has a wide scum range like skitter and is capable of deep wolfing....this is more a just in case thought than anything else at this point

volx = voteparked me and has been the least active of any of us. Could be coasting scum

-Performer
ofrhz
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
ofrhz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by ofrhz »

Everybody plz put your vote on skitter

This is a prodge since I expect to be busy tomorrow
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by volxen »

I'm fairly certain that all four of {GuiltyLion, Elbirn, Ofrhz, and Tris} are town.
In post 456, Baezu wrote:
In post 452, insomnia wrote:L-4 ym
I agree that YM hasn’t done much and has scummy posts, but I don’t like how fast the wagon built on him...
In post 279, light_ganski wrote:
Vote Count 1.5

Yes Mafia (5)
- volxen, Baezu, tris, insomnia, Invisibility
Invisibility (2)
- MariaR, ofrhz
tris (2)
- skitter30, Yes Mafia
Elbirn (1)
- GuiltyLion
insomnia (1)
- rosterfoster

Not Voting (2)
- Enigma, Elbirn

As there are 13 players alive, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

You have
(expired on 2019-04-16 23:24:30)
until the deadline.
I think there is at least one scum between volxen, tris and invisibility. Of these, which do you think is the scum?
You quoted the vote count here and said that at least one of {Volxen, Tris, Invisibility} has to be scum, so I assume you are saying this primarily because all three of us were voting for Yes_Mafia. Insomnia was also voting for Yes_Mafia here, so why was he excluded from your "at least one of these players has to be scum" list? I'm especially curious about this because you previously listed Tris and I as townreads, and yet you excluded Insomnia from this list:
In post 381, Baezu wrote:Elbirn- town town town

Enigma- yikes! Now I see what insomnia was talking about...this post is scary (among others)
In post 329, Enigma wrote:
In post 323, ofrhz wrote:Ah shit, I think Enigma might be scum :(
nahhh im not, sorry
In post 324, ofrhz wrote:
In post 302, Enigma wrote:VOTE: insomnia
here for now is good
Why?

Do you have any other scumreads?

VOTE: enigma
yes mafia (i.e. not_mafia) is lynch bait and people are voting him because of his terrible play style rather than motive in this game

insomnia
1. i dont tr him and i dislike the ym wagon
2. his hammer threat is meh ... you claim or i vote you wahh wahh is not helpful for town, especially against a player who is playing like yes mafia
3. i agree with rooster's argument on him
4. fundamentally disagree with him on the voting "mislynch bait" d1 is townie
Guilty lion- town

Insomnia- he’s a great player and I totally thought he was town...am I misreading or misinterpreting that post? I know you were trying to explain it to me but I didn’t understand the explanation...

Invisibility- again, it feels like I’m missing something...nothing she does seems particularly townie to me

Maria is one that I can usually tell right away when she’s town and I’m not getting that vibe this game...

Ofthz is town

I really don’t like this post from roster- he’s been tunneling insomnia the whole game if you look at his iso, it’s scummy
In post 251, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 220, insomnia wrote:It is town’s job to get rid of the scummiest town and it is scum’s job to get rid of the towniest.
Eh. I kind of wished that early wagon on you had stayed, but whatever. Imma just pretend the whole family emergency business didn't happen.

[vote[Insomnia[/vote]
Skitter - town

Tris- town

Volxen- town

YM - I initially put my vote on them to get some response and get them talking then the wagon formed and it felt like it might be heading towards a mislynch. They haven’t provided much content but they’re null to me at this point

;tl/dr

In no particular order

Town- {
volxen, tris
, skitter, ofrhz, Elbirn, GL}
Null- {invis, YM}
Scum - {enigma,
Maria,
roster}

VOTE: enigma
Also, in that above post you listed Maria as a scumread, and then you went on to agree with Yes Mafia that she should be the #1 protective target:
In post 513, Baezu wrote:
In post 505, Yes Mafia wrote:Maria needs to be protective target #1
I agree
Have you reversed your previous scumread of Maria? If not, then why do you think she should be protected?
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
volxen
volxen
Mafia Scum
volxen
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:52 pm

Post by volxen »

UNVOTE:
"i agree it was a good that we outed PR volxen early..it's like he suddenly transformed from an ugly duckling into a beautiful(?) swan " - xwing (Newbie 1889: Ice Cream)
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Wed Apr 10, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by insomnia »

Yeah I still feel good with my vote
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 466, Elbirn wrote:
In post 405, Elbirn wrote:
In post 401, Enigma wrote:i think there is someone else i want to vote for now though, someone join me on this pls
VOTE: Baezu
UNVOTE:

Sell me
@Enigma
sorry i did see that i just havent had time these past few days to respond

i found 381 curious. it felt forced and shallow to me. i.e. i feel that as town, you want to be finding reasons to tr people, and using those as associatives to read other players. as town, you want to have reasoning for your townreads - baezu did not, suggesting tmi.

her chain of thought between insomnia and myself is weird. like sring/voting insomnia, then suddenly agreeing with insomnia and voting me whilst also in the meantime not having changed her read on insomnia. like, i honestly would not think that insomnia vs me would be svs from an outside perspective - someone else can comment, but hey... (ftr, i actually tr insomnia and think hes just bad)

a few other things from reading her iso. her reads are jumping all over the place without any explanation
e.g.
maria being read as scum then town suddenly
her thinking there is one scum in volxen/invs/trix but not furthering this, despite her volxen and trix town town town just a few posts back

alop, i sr skitter and i see the interactions between skitter and baezu as awkward and potentially partners
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:08 am

Post by Enigma »

i just noticed volxen has noticed some of the same things ... i didnt read that until after i posted sorry

rn im feeling lynching between skitter, baezu and maybe rooster

likely other comments incoming as i catch up
Enigma
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Enigma
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 12:09 am

Post by Enigma »

In post 444, rosterfoster wrote:
In post 381, Baezu wrote:I really don’t like this post from roster- he’s been tunneling insomnia the whole game if you look at his iso, it’s scummy
Sorry but that family emergency business screwed up the wagon on Insomnia which would have got good reads. I am not comfortable voting someone who has RL issues D1.
also, i wanted to mention:
see the ban announcements thread about this "family emergency business"

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”