TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:02 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 8, Pretentious wrote:
In post 6, Pretentious wrote:Oh, nevermind. Cop becomes Macho after the first doctor dies.

@Scum Team - I know that I probably made it seem like I am a doctor with that post, but I am not a doctor. Don’t shoot me.
Okay, so I know this actually make sense it seem like I AM actually a doctor, and that I was going for that kind of WIFOM, so I’m just gonna claim. I am a doctor.
I'm the other doctor. We should just heal each other. That way, the Cop only needs to find one mafia for mafia victory to become impossible.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #29 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:09 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 28, Pretentious wrote:
In post 27, TheWizard wrote:
In post 8, Pretentious wrote:
In post 6, Pretentious wrote:Oh, nevermind. Cop becomes Macho after the first doctor dies.

@Scum Team - I know that I probably made it seem like I am a doctor with that post, but I am not a doctor. Don’t shoot me.
Okay, so I know this actually make sense it seem like I AM actually a doctor, and that I was going for that kind of WIFOM, so I’m just gonna claim. I am a doctor.
I'm the other doctor. We should just heal each other. That way, the Cop only needs to find one mafia for mafia victory to become impossible.
We’re Macho. We can’t be protected.
Fuck
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #115 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:28 pm

Post by TheWizard »

VOTE: Shoshin

Put him at L-1 to see what he does.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #201 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:40 am

Post by TheWizard »

In post 125, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 115, TheWizard wrote:VOTE: Shoshin

VOTE: TheWIzard

RC's vote switch is just 3 posts above. This looks like a posturing vote to me.
VOTE: Eyes without a face
In post 132, Baezu wrote:

This didn’t put shoshin at L-1 because RC unvoted
I was saying we need to put him at L-1 to see how he reacts. I knew that my vote didn't put him at L-1. If it had, I wouldn't have mentioned it.
In post 145, RadiantCowbells wrote:Hey TheWizard what's your read on EWAF?
Scum
In post 190, RadiantCowbells wrote:can you or coa explain that read because i'm not seeing it at all. wizard is an alt, not a newbie.
New here. Experienced off-site.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:49 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 210, Celica wrote:Do you not think what Shoshin has done already is clear enough on 'what they're doing?' This feels kinda weak for a reason to vote if any.
Obviously what I was doing went over your head. That's okay.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by TheWizard »

So RC is basically confirmed scum at this point.

He's far too good to try to lynch someone that he's not scumreading, and if he were scumreading Eyes he wouldn't get mad. Plus the way he got pissed off is scum indicative (he's fed up with people focusing on him and getting him lynched as scum, extra attention wouldn't be negative for him as a townie).

If somehow RC is town, then 1. he's bad and 2. my scumread reverts to Eyes. But that's unlikely.

My other scumreads are Creature and Egix. Game solved.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #286 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by TheWizard »

VOTE: RadientCowbells
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by TheWizard »

There's the VI.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #291 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 290, Buki wrote:Fixing post:
In post 287, Buki wrote:VOTE: the wizard
Hm

what you were trying to do here?

What do scum do at L-1?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #293 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 216, TheWizard wrote:Obviously what I was doing went over your head. That's okay.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #296 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 295, RadiantCowbells wrote:this is the worst game i think that i've ever been in and it's not even bad in like an interesting way, it's just bad.
Sorry you lost. Better luck next time.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #302 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 298, RadiantCowbells wrote:even if he's actually doctor you can't keep a player alive who has reads that bad and who is this certain of them, and he really deserves to die for saying that I'm bad anyway.
In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:this isn't a policy lynch either.
lol
I don't believe that a player who claims offsite experience and is on a new site doesn't bother to read the setup or to look up the meaning of their role pm.
Only scum benefits from talking about what I did at the beginning of the day. I'm not going to give you any further information about it.
my scum winrate which, again, was x-0 last year and is still y-0 this year.
I know how painful it can be to have a perfect scum streak and then lose.

Look on the bright side, maybe your buddies kill me tonight and the town gamethrows. Then your record stays intact, lynch notwithstanding.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #303 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Also, RC's perfect scum winning streak makes it clearer why he got so upset with Eyes. By declaring a 1v1, Eyes created a realistic chance of RC getting lynched, which would imperil his win for this game, and consequently his perfect record for this year.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #513 (isolation #13) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by TheWizard »

First of all, I don't give two shits about RC's reputation. I know enough about him from direct interaction, I don't need to rely on hearsay.

Since RC *is* good at orchestrating mislynches, I'll go ahead and claim. I am actually one of the doctors. My role PM didn't say anything about this bullshit mechanic where I can't be healed, which is why I suggested to Pretentious that we heal each other. I knew that he was creating wifom, but figured that if he was lying, he'd be CCed and then retract. Once he explained the mechanic and I realized how badly I'd screwed up, I tried to maximize wifom by implying that I was a VT fakeclaiming, but not discussing the matter in any detail. RC has repeatedly tried to get me to explain my actions and therefore let him and his scumbuddies know whether or not they should kill me; as much as I hate to give in it's necessary at this point.

As far as Shoshin goes, the arguments between him and RC seems contrived, so it's likely a scum v scum interaction. All things being equal, I'd be fine lynching Shoshin today and RC tomorrow. However, I'm almost certainly going to die tonight, and (if we lynch Shoshin today) RC will use her scumflip and his conflicts with her to try to talk himself out of getting lynched. It's likely that the town would get suckered in, and RC would then carry scum to endgame without any real opposition.

Given this, I want to see RC die before I do, which means today. Shoshin is barely trying so I trust the town to lynch him in my absence.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:20 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki still seems like a VI. Eyes also looks like a VI, though I'm not as confident regarding him.

Unless anyone can point me to a history of Egix hard bussing early in the game, I'm going to townread him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I know RC from elsewhere. This is my only account here.

Not gonna out myself.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:43 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 299, RadiantCowbells wrote:this isn't a policy lynch either. i've been wary of stepping in on the wizard situation because I felt in the long run him claiming doctor meant we'd know he's scum when he doesn't die anyway and that's why I only made a point of bringing up him not being town if he claims VT later but I don't believe that a player who claims offsite experience and is on a new site doesn't bother to read the setup or to look up the meaning of their role pm.
Obviously, he was hoping I'd respond by claiming, or at least saying something he could infer my role from.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #534 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Post by TheWizard »

[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=10884864#p10884864]Vote Shoshin or I probably am going to vote you, and if you flip scum I'll leave for players judgement. If you flipped town...huh, Shoshin is next.[/quote]

Just to be clear, after you mislynch me and then correctly lynch Shoshin, you have absolutely no intention of lynching RC, right? And neither does anyone else, as far as I can tell (except perhaps Eyes, but the fact that he immediately apologized when RC got offended shows that he won't push hard enough to get him lynched, if he still intends to push RC at all).

If it gets close to end-of-day and lynching Shoshin is the only way to avoid my own lynch or a nolynch, I'll do it. But I'm not going to jump on the Shoshin wagon now, since it's unlikely to lead to town victory.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki wrote:Vote Shoshin or I probably am going to vote you, and if you flip scum I'll leave for players judgement. If you flipped town...huh, Shoshin is next.
Just to be clear, after you mislynch me and then correctly lynch Shoshin, you have absolutely no intention of lynching RC, right? And neither does anyone else, as far as I can tell (except perhaps Eyes, but the fact that he immediately apologized when RC got offended shows that he won't push hard enough to get him lynched, if he still intends to push RC at all).

If it gets close to end-of-day and lynching Shoshin is the only way to avoid my own lynch or a nolynch, I'll do it. But I'm not going to jump on the Shoshin wagon now, since it's unlikely to lead to town victory.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 535, Buki wrote:To be honest I wouldn't have thought he really was a doctor because of that claim

the "fuck" and the part of not understanding Macho seems pretty fake
I basically figured that I had screwed myself (since I would die n1). I was barely participating until I caught RC scumclaiming.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 539, Buki wrote:I just find that right now, the hyphothesis of RC being town is the one I want to go with/feel like. maybe I'll rethink, maybe I"ll not.
As I said, there's no reason to think that anyone besides me is bent on pushing RC. Meaning that once I'm dead (i.e. tomorrow morning at the latest), he has the game in the bag for scum, whatever happens to Shoshin.

I'm not going to get on board with a Shoshin lynch, which would mean that RC outlives me, as long as there's any chance of getting RC lynched today.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Also, according to the mafia role card in the OP, they only have night chat, and therefore haven't communicated yet. RC is intentionally townslipping by pretending not to know this.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:11 pm

Post by TheWizard »

If you vote me I'll be at L-2. One more vote and then the other mafia member can sheep-hammer. So fine, I'll vote Shoshin so that, once he and I are dead, mafia has at least gotten two less kills then it would have if I were lynched today and he tomorrow (in that case mafia could kill anyone tonight and tomorrow night).

VOTE: Shoshin

Please, someone remember to lynch RC tomorrow.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Oh he voted me. By my count I'm at L-2, since Buki, RC, Eyes, Shoshin, and Dr. Worm have voted me.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:12 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Is there anyone else?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:15 pm

Post by TheWizard »

So Buki is gamethrowing.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

If I'm scum, what happens next?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #574 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

This town has shown no signs of intelligence. It's entirely possible they could be talked into ignoring and/or lynching a Cop.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #583 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:21 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 578, Buki wrote:
In post 573, TheWizard wrote:If I'm scum, what happens next?
I'll not even bother defending myself too much if people buy RC's theory
In post 574, TheWizard wrote:This town has shown no signs of intelligence. It's entirely possible they could be talked into ignoring and/or lynching a Cop.
Hm

bad posting
So you, a townie, would rather lynch me, knowing that it will either be a mislynch or result in one, rather than lynch someone you said you were sure was scum?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #587 (isolation #29) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Even if I'm scum, Buki has no possible advantage in lynching me before Shoshin.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #592 (isolation #30) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 589, Buki wrote:
In post 583, TheWizard wrote:
In post 578, Buki wrote:
In post 573, TheWizard wrote:If I'm scum, what happens next?
I'll not even bother defending myself too much if people buy RC's theory
In post 574, TheWizard wrote:This town has shown no signs of intelligence. It's entirely possible they could be talked into ignoring and/or lynching a Cop.
Hm

bad posting
So you, a townie, would rather lynch me, knowing that it will either be a mislynch or result in one, rather than lynch someone you said you were sure was scum?
I don't have mental strenght, or the time, or the will, to fight off if you flip scum and people buy RC's theory. I'm pretty sure our interactions don't look even one bit SvS, and that my scum meta is plenty to prove that I would have lynched even before RC got on you if you were my partner

However, if players buy it, what can I do? It doesn't feel worth to waste too much time or energy in that kind of shitshow.

And maybe you'll...in 5% of chances...flip town. It would be funny.
Please stop being a VI.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Also, Buki was the main person pushing the Shoshin lynch. If I am lynched today (whatever I flip), the mafia might kill Buki, preventing even Shoshin from getting lynched. The only reason they wouldn't want to nightkill him would be if they thought the remaining doctor was going to heal him, or if they were confident in their ability to mislynch him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #597 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki desperately wanted to lynch Shoshin a few minutes ago. He has no rational reason (annoyance is not a rational reason) not to do so now.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #599 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 595, Buki wrote:
In post 587, TheWizard wrote:Even if I'm scum, Buki has no possible advantage in lynching me before Shoshin.
I don't but I don't want to argue with RC anymore, he is more annoying than I thought

it's like, the discussion never moves on because he always repeat the same thing as if it was a new argument

It's like...talking about economy with leftists

it doesn't work, and no one gets happy
Don't give in to someone who's being tactically annoying.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #602 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 595, Buki wrote:
In post 587, TheWizard wrote:Even if I'm scum, Buki has no possible advantage in lynching me before Shoshin.
I don't but I don't want to argue with RC anymore, he is more annoying than I thought

it's like, the discussion never moves on because he always repeat the same thing as if it was a new argument

It's like...talking about economy with leftists

it doesn't work, and no one gets happy
Release your inner Pinochet and throw him out of the chopper.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #603 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 600, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 597, TheWizard wrote:Buki desperately wanted to lynch Shoshin a few minutes ago. He has no rational reason (annoyance is not a rational reason) not to do so now.
and yet... you don't think it's even conceivable he could be scum doing that. huh.
If the Op is lying and you do have daychat, then it's possible.

As is, I don't see that level of scum theater occurring.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #604 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:37 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 603, TheWizard wrote:
In post 600, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 597, TheWizard wrote:Buki desperately wanted to lynch Shoshin a few minutes ago. He has no rational reason (annoyance is not a rational reason) not to do so now.
and yet... you don't think it's even conceivable he could be scum doing that. huh.
If the OP is lying and you do have daychat, then it's possible.

As is, I don't see that level of scum theater occurring.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:41 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 605, Buki wrote:
That's pretty much not truth. Look:

I gave you lots of chance to vote Shoshin, and alerted you my patience was running out. You waited until it ran out.

Now I just want to get it over with as fast as possible, for either leave this game and join another one, or to see you flip town, laugh a lot, and vote RC tomorrow for the giggles.

The other option, that is insisting on Shoshin going first today, would actually stress myself IRL, and since I already have things to take care of around here, I think a mafia game is not worth enduring it.

That's why I'm voting you man, I said I was going to do it before but you didn't listen to me.
Being mad at me is not a valid reason for taking actions harmful to the town.

All you need to do is switch your vote. I'll handle the pushing. You can sit back and post one-liners.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 609, Buki wrote:But that Shoshin post kind of makes me hesitate to call a Wiz/Shoshin team
And which of us were you more confident in calling scum?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 611, Buki wrote:
In post 607, TheWizard wrote: Being mad at me is not a valid reason for taking actions harmful to the town.

All you need to do is switch your vote. I'll handle the pushing. You can sit back and post one-liners.
Look, I'm not mad at you. Really. It's just I'm tired of this game.

Also I'm even smiling reading some of your posts. What a homesite indeed.
You don't have to expend any more effort. Just type (bracket)v(bracket)Shoshin(bracket)(slash)v(bracket).

Please don't gamethrow just because you're tired of arguing.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by TheWizard »

At least unvote before you log off so I don't get hammered during the night.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 613, RadiantCowbells wrote:Wizard is a banned user by the way, I'm 95% sure I know who they are.
I'm not sure who you think I am. But I've never been on here before, so it's not me.
In post 621, Buki wrote:I'm not gamethrowing Wizard. I'm serious, I'll try to put at least a minimum effort in fighting off my lynch if you flip scum.

And if you don't, I'm just going for Shoshin tomorrow.
You have admitted that lynching me first is worse than lynching Shoshin first. Ergo, if you are not gamethrowing, you should vote Shoshin.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #631 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:11 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 625, RadiantCowbells wrote:thank u amrck
Never heard of her.
In post 627, Buki wrote:I think Shoshin is scummier

but I feel like you're scummy enough that I shouldn't really mind if you're first or second...so...

VOTE: Wizard
If you die tonight, and I'm still alive, you know I'll be pushed by RC. If you die tonight, and Shoshin is still alive, who will push him?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #634 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I have to go to bed now.

Buki, if by chance you decide you want to play to your wincon, please vote Shoshin (or RC).

Everyone else, if I am hammered before I can post again, please remember that the scum team is RC, Shoshin, and whoever hammered me. I am now at L-2.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (isolation #44) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki's original idea (having someone ask for a cop check) is great. It'll allow us to confirm townies who would otherwise be mislynched.

Having the town pick a cop check is more susceptible to scum manipulation (scum would try to talk the town into having the cop check a townie that was unlikely to be mislynched anyway). And in fact that's exactly what RC is doing.

We need a townie who is being scumread to say "cop me". The cop will check that person and I will heal them.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (isolation #45) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:51 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Shoshin has 4 votes. Baezu unvoted.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (isolation #46) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by TheWizard »

If Baezu is town, he should ask for a cop check.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:54 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 808, Buki wrote:
In post 803, TheWizard wrote:Buki's original idea (having someone ask for a cop check) is great. It'll allow us to confirm townies who would otherwise be mislynched.

Having the town pick a cop check is more susceptible to scum manipulation (scum would try to talk the town into having the cop check a townie that was unlikely to be mislynched anyway). And in fact that's exactly what RC is doing.

We need a townie who is being scumread to say "cop me". The cop will check that person and I will heal them.
Please.

Let's just go along with NSG/RC plan.

I can't argue over this game anymore, I'm tired.
Being tired is not a valid reason for letting scum dictate plans.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:57 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I'll go along with RC's plan if no one asks for a cop check, since it doesn't actively harm the town (it just passively hurts the town by wasting a cop check). But it would really be good if a townie being scumread more than Egix went ahead and asked for a check.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (isolation #49) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by TheWizard »

We don't even need to argue. If someone would ask for a check, I could heal them and the cop could check them. RC could just be ignored.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (isolation #50) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Everyone notice how RC earlier claimed he was sure to be copped. But has now talked himself out of getting copped.

Almost as if I was right about a cop not being able to stop him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #825 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Regarding the doctors, the optimal play in fact is to let doctors choose heals for themselves. However, I understand why having heals dictated is optimal from the general perspective of the town, since the town in general doesn't know that I'm telling the truth. So I am onboard with the #805 plan for the other doctor.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #830 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:10 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 805, Buki wrote:2. If Shoshin flips town, choose one in RC/NSG/Creature
Shoshin won't flip town, but if he does the other doctor has no reason to stay inside this pool, if his own judgment takes him elsewhere. Unlike having a particular person to target, a pool doesn't mechanically ensure anyone's survival (or scum-confirm me in the event of anyone's death).
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #833 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Baezu was been widely scumread. If he's town he should ask for the cop check.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #840 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 839, Buki wrote:do you think he has an objetice in mind...?
RC's objective is for the mafia to obtain parity with the town.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:25 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In which RC preemptively omguses everyone everywhere.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #913 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I'd be fine with a Baezu push if Shoshin started it.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #914 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:17 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Scum team is probably Baezu-Shoshin-RC.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #915 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by TheWizard »

What games has Baezu been scum in?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #919 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I'd be game to lynch Baezu and cop Shoshin. But there's really no point if Shoshin isn't even trying to save himself.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #922 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 920, Shoshin wrote:And I'm obviously here trying to save myself.
Who should be lynched if not you?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #926 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:31 pm

Post by TheWizard »

"Trying to save himself" would imply that he's pushing an alternative to his own lynch. It's been repeatedly suggested to him that he should push Baezu. The only reason I can see for him not doing so (aside from throwing) is that he and Baezu are both mafia, and he feels (probably correctly) that Baezu has a better long term chance of surviving, and that a bus is therefore not justified.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #928 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 925, RadiantCowbells wrote:Not lynching wizard is making this game miserable for me.
I have to give you credit. You've played pretty well. The only reason you have a chance of losing is that your teammates are both terrible.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #950 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Buki, aside from not wanting to argue with RC, do you have any reason for not wanting to have Baezu copped tonight (assuming Shoshin is lynched)?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #956 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 954, Buki wrote:
In post 950, TheWizard wrote:Buki, aside from not wanting to argue with RC, do you have any reason for not wanting to have Baezu copped tonight (assuming Shoshin is lynched)?
Not having to argue with RC is already all the reason I need

and there's no need to rush tbh, Egix is a good cop target. Especially since he has more odds of being town than Baezu and in that case the cop wouldn't need to out themselves
On the off-chance that Baezu asks for a cop check, would you agree that he should then be the target?

Remember, there's no law that requires you to argue with RC about anything.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #961 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 957, Shoshin wrote:Wizard, why are you scumreading me?
For one thing, you aren't meaningfully trying to avert your own lynch. And I can't see any reason for a townie not to in your position.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #966 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:56 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 960, Buki wrote:
In post 956, TheWizard wrote:
In post 954, Buki wrote:
In post 950, TheWizard wrote:Buki, aside from not wanting to argue with RC, do you have any reason for not wanting to have Baezu copped tonight (assuming Shoshin is lynched)?
Not having to argue with RC is already all the reason I need

and there's no need to rush tbh, Egix is a good cop target. Especially since he has more odds of being town than Baezu and in that case the cop wouldn't need to out themselves
On the off-chance that Baezu asks for a cop check, would you agree that he should then be the target?

Remember, there's no law that requires you to argue with RC about anything.
No I wouldn't and I would appreciate if you stop making this kind of posts because they actually sound scummy and I lowkey feel like we should just lynch you...
Why not? If he asked for a check (not likely imo), that would mean he was likely town, and scummy town are the ideal cop targets. As you said when you first proposed the plan.

What is scummy about the question?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #968 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by TheWizard »

After thinking about it, I agree that we shouldn't send a cop to Baezu if he doesn't ask.

If he doesn't ask, he's basically confirmed scum, since town Baezu would have no reason not to want a cop check.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #972 (isolation #68) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 965, Shoshin wrote:Does anyone other than Wizard think I'm not trying to avert my own lynch?
In post 922, TheWizard wrote:
In post 920, Shoshin wrote:And I'm obviously here trying to save myself.
Who should be lynched if not you?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (isolation #69) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Shoshin is likely mafia with Baezu. He's probably hoping against hope that he can pull off a nolynch (between the existing inactivity and the holiday weekend), but more or less consigned to the fact that bussing Baezu would do more harm than good for his faction.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (isolation #70) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:03 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 971, Buki wrote:
In post 968, TheWizard wrote:After thinking about it, I agree that we shouldn't send a cop to Baezu if he doesn't ask.

If he doesn't ask, he's basically confirmed scum, since town Baezu would have no reason not to want a cop check.
Wiz

are you really scum after all?
No. I want to maximize the usefulness of the Cop.

If Shoshin is lynched today, and Cop goes on anyone else, Baezu is probably going to be lynched tomorrow. That's why I've been pressuring him to ask for a check (in case he's town). I doubt that I could pressure scum Baezu into asking for a check, so I see no downside, for town, in pressing the matter.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #990 (isolation #71) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 980, Shoshin wrote:In case it wasn't clear, I'd lynch Baezu over myself.
Actions>words
In post 982, Shoshin wrote:Wizard, why are you still scumreading me even though I've asked for a cop check?
You've asked for a cop check because you're on the stand today. From your perspective, staying alive an extra night and making the cop waste a night proving that you're mafia would be a good thing. Not least of all because it would require the cop to out, and since I'll be dead by tomorrow you could then kill the cop n2.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1004 (isolation #72) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 993, Shoshin wrote:Wizard, what do you make of the fact that I didn't push your lynch earlier with RC & insisted on voting Buki instead? That was a hard stance & from your perspective it should suggest that I'm town.
You disagreed with RC on which townie to mislynch.

Moreover, your disagreement came at a point where you had little chance of influencing the game, as RC said:
In post 494, RadiantCowbells wrote:you did nothing this entire game what gives you the right to lead here exactly?
This discussion culminated in you getting RC to give you a justification for voting me:
In post 499, Shoshin wrote:If Wizard flips town, then I'll lynch you, RC. Will you accept this if I vote Wizard?
In post 500, RadiantCowbells wrote:sure. vote him.
In post 501, Shoshin wrote:VOTE: Wizard
Most likely your plan for what to do tomorrow was "ask RC in nightchat".
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1006 (isolation #73) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1002, Shoshin wrote:I suggest you take a break from the game for at least 24 hours & come back with a fresh look at me.
In post 976, TheWizard wrote:Shoshin is . . . probably hoping against hope that he can pull off a nolynch
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1008 (isolation #74) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1005, Buki wrote:I thought Wiz post would for the first time be good and say:

"and then, Shoshin, you planeed to in day 2 if I flipped town posture yourself against RC"

but you think that Shoshin and RC are scumbuddies...

Well...it's not impossible, but I don't see it.
1. I independently scumread both of them. And they've done nothing to indicate that they aren't teammates.

2. The interactions between them seem contrived.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1033 (isolation #75) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1031, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm just going to do what I actually want to do.

VOTE: wizard
Just for everyone's reference, RC was already voting me. He's flagrantly attempting to take advantage of Buki's absence to save his buddy (Shoshin from getting lynched.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1034 (isolation #76) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:59 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1033, TheWizard wrote:
In post 1031, RadiantCowbells wrote:I'm just going to do what I actually want to do.

Just for everyone's reference, RC was already voting me. He's flagrantly attempting to take advantage of Buki's absence to save his buddy (Shoshin) from getting lynched.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1036 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by TheWizard »

It makes no sense to lynch a doctor (unless you're scum, like RC).

As I suspect that many people will be afk over the weekend (the day ends on Easter Sunday), I'd like for Shoshin to get to at least L-2 within the next RL day (he's currently at L-3).
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1037 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by TheWizard »

If Buki can go from being a VI to not being a VI, then so can you Eyes.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1038 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Eyes, what is your read on Shoshin?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1047 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Okay. Eyes has asked for a cop check, therefore cop will check him and I will heal him. The other doctor will still heal NSG (unless Shoshin is somehow town, in which case the other doctor will use their own judgment).
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1048 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:28 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I'm probably dead tonight, which means that once the cop reveals he's dead (since cop becomes unhealable once one of the doctors dies). So it's much better that he's checking a volunteer, that way cop has a low chance of having to reveal.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1049 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1045, Eyes without a face wrote:
In post 1038, TheWizard wrote:Eyes, what is your read on Shoshin?
I did't have one, but his calm attitude towards NSG pings town to me. Not a string read, but that's all I have on Shoshin for now.

And I would volunteer to be copped if you guys are finding it hard to agree on a target. My reads are notoriously bad, yet I have never experienced what it feels to be confirmed town. I get to live till tomorrow then scum can choose berween shooting me (no big loss to town) or hunting for the cop and leaving me alive and confirmed.
What do you think about him not pushing any alternative lynches? There's no reason for a townie to do that, in his situation.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1050 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 805, Buki wrote:Whatever...let's make it randomized...

If anyone is still confused about anything:

1. Cop targets EYES tonight, if EYES is the cop then target EGIX
2. Wizard protects EYES tonight

Doctors other than Wizard:
1. If Shoshin flips scum, protect NSG
2. If Shoshin flips town, choose one in RC/NSG/Creature
-------------------------
If you're the cop and get a guilty result in EYES, claim cop and your guilty.
If you're the cop and get a innocent result in EYES, don't say anything, don't claim.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1052 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by TheWizard »

We have a volunteer. There's no reason for any townies to be opposed to the amended plan. RC is opposed because he is scum, just ignore him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1054 (isolation #85) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1053, RadiantCowbells wrote:This btw is why you need to lynch scum that are influencing the game.
Unfortunately we're letting you live for today.

But don't worry, I will not let you harm the town.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #86) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:44 pm

Post by TheWizard »

RC wants the cop on Egix instead of Eyes because he thinks that Eyes would be easier to mislynch, everything being equal. Sadly for scum, Eyes will be confirmed.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #87) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by TheWizard »

RC wants to hang me and get copped so that cop will have to claim without protection.

Sorry mafia, the cop is staying hidden and you are getting found out.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1061 (isolation #88) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Post by TheWizard »

It was your plan Buki. There is no reason for any townie not to want a volunteer copped.

Don't throw.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #89) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:50 pm

Post by TheWizard »

It's literally the same plan you proposed before RC talked you out of it.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1063 (isolation #90) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by TheWizard »

None of this is dependent on trusting me. Copping a volunteer is the optimal play regardless of my alignment.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1067 (isolation #91) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:54 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1064, Buki wrote:by this point Wiz is either too single minded or scum. I'm actually hoping he flips scum tbh because it would end for me in day 2.

Just saying, if Wiz was to flip scum in day 2 I'll be replacing because I wouldn't have mental energy to fight off my lynch over that bs associatives (this isn't a replacement threat right?)
You are throwing because of your emotions again. Cut it out.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1068 (isolation #92) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Post by TheWizard »

BTW I'm now at L-1. Hammer is scum.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1071 (isolation #93) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1069, Buki wrote:
In post 1061, TheWizard wrote:It was your plan Buki. There is no reason for any townie not to want a volunteer copped.

Don't throw.
My plan wasn't like this, it had step to it.

and what you're doing here is just trying to confuse the cop. Everyone that was taking a damn lead in the game thought that you should be given a chance to keep playing and agreed about what to do.

You've been, every second, trying to disrupt any kind of lawfulness in our actions.

I'm very probably not moving my vote from you because what you've been doing is either being abnormaly obnoxious or you simply scum.
Cop should check the volunteer because they're almost certainly town.

Cop should follow this plan since it is the correct one.

All townies should support this plan since it is the correct one.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1075 (isolation #94) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1070, Buki wrote:
In post 1067, TheWizard wrote:
In post 1064, Buki wrote:by this point Wiz is either too single minded or scum. I'm actually hoping he flips scum tbh because it would end for me in day 2.

Just saying, if Wiz was to flip scum in day 2 I'll be replacing because I wouldn't have mental energy to fight off my lynch over that bs associatives (this isn't a replacement threat right?)
You are throwing because of your emotions again. Cut it out.
You just keep scummily shitting up the thread

let's say you're town.

don't you get the position you were in?

like, why the hell try to disrupt it? Stop picking up a fight for every detail, it's bad enough just with RC here
I was about to be lynched. That's irrelevant since this plan is not dependent on my alignment.

I'm not disrupting anything. I'm supporting the straightforward plan that you proposed. There are lots of details I could pick fights over. I'm only arguing about the most important aspect, that the cop checks scummy town volunteers, not people who are being townread.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (isolation #95) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by TheWizard »

There's literally no reason to keep Egix in the plan, now that we have a volunteer.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #96) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1077, TheWizard wrote:There's literally no reason to keep Egix in the plan, now that we have a volunteer.
Especially since lynching me means you have to change the plan anyway.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1081 (isolation #97) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Whether you decide to irrationally lynch me or not, the plan has to change.

Why not change it in a way that helps town?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1082 (isolation #98) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:03 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1080, Buki wrote:
In post 1078, TheWizard wrote:
In post 1077, TheWizard wrote:There's literally no reason to keep Egix in the plan, now that we have a volunteer.
Especially since lynching me means you have to change the plan anyway.
we don't have to change the plan completely.
Right, so only change one detail, namely, that the cop will check the volunteer instead of the person RC picked.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #99) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:07 pm

Post by TheWizard »

You are the one confusing the cop by preferring a plan you know to be sub-optimal, solely because you're pissed off at me.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1087 (isolation #100) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:08 pm

Post by TheWizard »

If I am lynched, then, as the only confirmed town (at that point), I will dictate the final night plan.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1099 (isolation #101) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Does the twilight mechanic mean that the day continues until Sunday regardless of a lynch, or only that we're allowed to talk until the mod closes the thread?
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1104 (isolation #102) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1102, RadiantCowbells wrote:
In post 1099, TheWizard wrote:Does the twilight mechanic mean that the day continues until Sunday regardless of a lynch, or only that we're allowed to talk until the mod closes the thread?
Until the mod closes the thread.

:]
Okay.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1105 (isolation #103) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Okay, you idiots have mislynched. Good job.

Anyway, my actual role is VT. I was hoping to take a scum kill tonight.

At this point, cop will check Eyes, since he volunteered. If cop doesn't check eyes, he'll risk confirming a non-townie as town, so it's imperative that cop check eyes.

Doctors in the pool of Creature, Egix96, Dr Worm, Baezu, CultOfAthena, and Emperor flippyNips will heal Eyes. Doctors in the pool of Eyes, Celica, Buki, Shoshin, RadiantCowbells, and Pretentious will heal whoever they think best (besides Eyes).
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1107 (isolation #104) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:16 pm

Post by TheWizard »

TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (isolation #105) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:17 pm

Post by TheWizard »

And for the love of everything good and right in the world:

LYNCH RC, SHOSHIN, ANS BAEZU.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1113 (isolation #106) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:18 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I've been hammered. Everyone follow the plan in #1105.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1117 (isolation #107) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by TheWizard »

(unvote)(/unvote)

Using brackets instead of parentheses is how you unvote.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1118 (isolation #108) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:21 pm

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1105, TheWizard wrote:Okay, you idiots have mislynched. Good job.

At this point, cop will check Eyes, since he volunteered. If cop doesn't check eyes, he'll risk confirming a non-townie as town, so it's imperative that cop check eyes.

Doctors in the pool of Creature, Egix96, Dr Worm, Baezu, CultOfAthena, and Emperor flippyNips will heal Eyes. Doctors in the pool of Eyes, Celica, Buki, Shoshin, RadiantCowbells, and Pretentious will heal whoever they think best (besides Eyes).
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1122 (isolation #109) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:25 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Unless Egix has a history of hard bussing early in the game, he's pretty solidly town.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (isolation #110) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Just lynch RC first. The others will never survive without him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1132 (isolation #111) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Cop should stay hidden as long as possible.

Confirming townies is the optimal play for cop.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (isolation #112) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by TheWizard »

And frankly the cop could be an idiot (I have no way of knowing at this point) and not obey the plan. RC is too dangerous to become "confirmed town" because of a gambit. He must be autolynched tomorrow.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1137 (isolation #113) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:36 pm

Post by TheWizard »

The plan:
In post 1105, TheWizard wrote:Okay, you idiots have mislynched. Good job.

TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1154 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I've realized that RC will never get copped if I don't do it, so here's the new plan:
TheWizard wrote:The plan:

Cop will check RadiantCowbells.

Doctors will heal whoever they think best.
Cop, please please please follow this plan. Don't go for anyone else, go for RC.

Town, please listen to the Cop. When they say that RC is mafia, lynch RC. Don't question it.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Cop, when you get the guilty result, don't try to push her or anything "clever" like that. Just come out and tell the town your result.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1159 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by TheWizard »

This, in post #1154, is the plan. Follow it.
In post 1154, TheWizard wrote:I've realized that RC will never get copped if I don't do it, so here's the new plan:

Cop, please please please follow this plan. Don't go for anyone else, go for RC.

Town, please listen to the Cop. When they say that RC is mafia, lynch RC. Don't question it.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1249 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:33 am

Post by TheWizard »

Reminder that this is the plan:

Cop do not be an idiot. Check RC. Or town is screwed.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1257 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:29 am

Post by TheWizard »

RC desperately wants to avoid being copped.

It is imperative that the cop checks him. If the cop doesn't check RC, he's gamethrowing.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1258 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 7:37 am

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1244, RadiantCowbells wrote:thewizard brags about having always correctly read me as scum because he has called me scum in every game we've played. we've never won as town together, and in the last game he derptunneled me and we both got lynched even though I led on scum. he's lost twice to scum me and I beat him once when he was scum and I was town. him going after me wasn't an in-game thing.
I have no idea what you're talking about. You may or may not know me, but this isn't it.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1270 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:04 am

Post by TheWizard »

Cop, go on RC.

Everyone else, since RC is desperately trying to get the cop not to check them, it should be clear that he's scum. Lynch him tomorrow.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (isolation #121) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 8:30 am

Post by TheWizard »

In post 1271, Creature wrote:Do you have experience with RC?

Maybe you could show you have credibility?
Yes.

My townflip will give me credibility.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1294 (isolation #122) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 12:53 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Gotta love the afk mod.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1297 (isolation #123) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 2:03 pm

Post by TheWizard »

I almost feel bad for RC getting teamed with him.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1302 (isolation #124) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:06 pm

Post by TheWizard »

Basically announced?

Why does no one read?
TheWizard wrote:Anyway, my actual role is VT.
TheWizard
TheWizard
Goon
TheWizard
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1303 (isolation #125) » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Post by TheWizard »

This is the nightplan, btw. Follow it cop:
In post 1154, TheWizard wrote:I've realized that RC will never get copped if I don't do it, so here's the new plan:

Return to “Completed Open Games”