Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 7:43 am

Post by Cream147 »

Pink Puppy wrote:
Cream147 wrote:I knew it was the third vote. I didn't know it was L-1. Yes, putting that vote on wasn't the smartest thing to do, looking at it now, but I was absolutely sure that Elmo was mafia at the time. You've done enough to give me slight doubts about that (though I'm still pretty sure that Elmo is mafia), but I didn't suggest it was the right time to hammer at that stage.
It's D3 of a mini. You know the numbers are going down. How many did you think we had to lynch?

If you didn't know, you should have counted the remaining players and divided by half. Anybody would do that. I always do.

For you to pretend you didn't know how many to lynch is ridiculous.

I would seriously consider lynching cream before zu or gorrad...
*sigh* Didn't think about numbers at all, put my vote on without thinking about any of that. After all, it seemed like we needed tons of votes to lynch yesterday. It was a foolish move. I don't really see why I would lie about thinking it was L-1 or not. At the end of the day, there would be no need for me to, because zu was the person who was in trouble and as obviously there is no doubting that I did know that it was L-1[/sarcasm], it seems like a foolish lie to make, taking all the pressure off zu and placing it onto me.
Gorrad
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Gorrad
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:16 am

Post by Gorrad »

I'm completely unsurprised with P-D-Scum. I had gone after him several times before, as well as Zu, who I also find VERY scummy. As for Cream, he did poorly, but not nearly as much as Zu. I was wrong about JD, whoop de freak. I told you I didn't think either were scum, and I don't regret that. I was wrong about one of them because I don't find lurking majorly scummy. I was wrong on one of two, get over it.
I will not assume everyone with blue eyes has Mako poisoning
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:26 pm

Post by Korejora »

Elmo (4) Gorrad, Glork, Cream147, zu_Faul

(No vote) Pink Puppy, Aegor, Elmo
7 players. 4 votes to lynch.

"Why didn't you save Sir Tornado!?" Gorrad demanded.
"Yeah, Sir Tornado was like the coolest guy ever!" Glork chimed in.
"I agree, Sir Tornado was really cool," Cream147 added.
"It's all your fault he's gone!" zu_Faul cried.

"Um, well," Elmo replied, "you got me... I'm a mobster, and not a doctor."

There was a pretty awkward silence after that.

After a short but heated discussion, you decide it would be impractical to turn him in to the police, since they can't even be bothered to come help you with the werewolf problem. Instead, you shoot him with his own gun, and send him to the coroner like the others.

Elmo
, a
mafiate
, was killed on the third day.

Please send in your night choices. The night will end somewhere between 80-90 hours from the time of this post.
Korejora
Korejora
Goon
Korejora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:57 pm

Post by Korejora »

Last night was way quieter than any other night. In fact, you're quite certain that it was too quiet. Not a gunshot, not a snarl, not anything. Oh well. Maybe the mafia gave up and went home. Maybe the werewolves decided it was too dangerous to mess with you.

You all get together in the morning and do a quick roll call...

Maybe they're still here.

Gorrad
, a
doctor
, was killed in the third night.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:52 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Cream should die today. I don't think it's likely that he "forgot" to protect Gorrad.

Plus his voting yesterday was horrible.

And in the beginning of the game, Pyrodwarf (Elmo) voted glork and only did IGMEOY to Cream when Glork and Cream did the same thing. Double standard for scum buddy?

Any objections?
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

Pink Puppy, even I have no objections.

I can't be bothered to defend myself. I'm Elmo's/Pyrodwarf's partner. Lynch me. However, I will say right now that I was telling the absolute truth yesterday. The only thing on my mind when I voted Elmo was distancing, I didn't think about votes required to lynch.

As I've clearly been outed by the werewolf that's remaining, I will take pleasure in giving the town a hint. I attempted to kill glork last night. That is relevant, I'm sure you're all aware of what that means. I could say more, I actually have a pretty strong idea of who the werewolf is now. However, I don't want to mess them up that much!

You can believe or not believe what I have to say, but I now have no reason to lie.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:50 am

Post by Cream147 »

Vote: Cream147

This time I know it's L-1.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

It's not L-1. I haven't voted you. I want to hear from the remaing players before we lynch you. Because we need all the info we can get for tomorrow.

If you tried to kill Glork, that clears zu, and means he is a real doc and not a quack.

Thanks for the info.

For me, that means the remaining werewolf is one of Aegor/Glork.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:01 am

Post by Cream147 »

Pink Puppy wrote:It's not L-1. I haven't voted you. I want to hear from the remaing players before we lynch you. Because we need all the info we can get for tomorrow.

If you tried to kill Glork, that clears zu, and means he is a real doc and not a quack.

Thanks for the info.

For me, that means the remaining werewolf is one of Aegor/Glork.
Yes, that's right. Oh, and god knows why I thought you'd voted for me!
[u]Apologies[/u]
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:02 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

Let's see...

Cream=mafia

zu=doc

Of the remaining three (PP, Glork, Aegor), one is a wolf, one is a doc and one is a quack.

If zu is a doc, that means Glork is NOT a quack. A quack would have killed zu on N1. Glork has to be either doc or wolf.

PP - ?
Glork (NOT QUACK)
Aegor - ?

Glork, if you are protown, you can be sure you are not the quack.

Which makes me the quack and Aegor the wolf.

If Glork and zu protect each other tonight, neither of them can be killed.

Aegor's only recourse is to kill me tonight and out himself, or to do a no-kill.

OTHER SCENARIO: If Glork is the wolf...

That would mean either I or Aegor is a quack. Which doesn't make sense. If one of us was a quack, the other would be dead.

So that doesn't work.

No.

Glork is a doc

I am a quack.

Aegor is wolf.

The end.

Yay.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:07 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

And for the benefit of other players who cannot assume I am town.

The wolf has to be one of me or Aegor.

That is because the quack has to be one of me or Aegor, and we should have killed the other long ago if the other was not the wolf.

So zu and Glork protect each other tonight. I will "protect" Aegor (as I have done every night) though I know I am a quack now.

Aegor can only kill me, which will implicate himself. Or do a no-kill.

Glork and zu, you are confirmed pro-town docs. You will live until tomorrow no matter what and be able to decide the endgame.
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:14 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

So I was going back through Aegor's posts and looking for his interaction with JD as well as scummy behavior in general.

Most important things to me were how he opposed Near's trap and tried hard to lynch Near. Near's trap could have been very worrying to scum.

Him and JD were very against Near. And Aegor posts things connecting himself to JD.
Aegor wrote:JDodge's post made perfect sense. You told scum what to do. You sprang the trap you yourself set.
Aegor wrote:I replied to this, although you asked JDodge. You can read my answer, which will be the same as his.
lol

Why is Aegor answering for JD? And how does he know JD's answer would be the same?

Aegor was also reluctant to follow Glork's plan, thinking it wouldn't accomplish anything.
Aegor wrote:I guess I'm not sure about how useful the process will be in gathering information. It seems so drawn out and convoluted that I can't imagine myself being able to glimpse helpful information/connections about/between people through their pairings.

D2 Aegor argues for a long time about JD and muffin should target each other. Which I think is very anti-town in itself. I'll hilight one of Aegor's arguments here:
Aegor wrote:I'm confused here, perhaps I'm not seeing this. Have we agreed that these two are either quacks or scum? If they target each other, then we either lose two quacks, in which case we don't have to worry about the presence of the inept doctors after this, in addition to getting a great chance of hitting scum tomorrow, or one/two of them die(s) and is (are) revealed as scum. Or, neither one dies and we know that they are a scumteam. I don't see what town has to lose. Then again, I don't want to do this if it is such a terrible idea, so please point out any major problems.

If they are both quacks, which is the worst-case scenario, then scum can't bother with that anymore. We can finally get to scumhunting, which I find way more effective than these elaborate pairings and plans. In addition, with no quacks, it will be easier to do so (scumhunt). Also, remember that the two opposing mafia groups want to lynch the other mafia first.
EBWOP: OR, if they are both quacks, we get an additional two bodies due to mafia kills (assuming that the mafia groups think they are both quacks as well). With four kills tonight, we will end up, again in a worst-case scenario, with 2 WWs, 2 mafia, and 2 doctors. Although that is a precarious position, I honestly think that the town will be helped by the mafia groups which are desperate to eliminate each other by that point.

Then Aegor avoids commenting about JD for a while as he goes after Gorrad and muffin, but ultimately ends up bussing JD hard.

Aegor also jokingly refers to his scumbuddy... which in my experience is not a joke that pro-town players make. It's sort of a I'm-so-unscummy-that-i-can-joke-about-being-scum--see?
Fine, I'll talk with him tonight to make sure that we're on the same page, because he hasn't been very helpful today, otherwise I wouldn't be in this position.

Plays dumb yesterday:
Wait, what is going on? lol, that was a quick day. I'm not sure how much I can glean from JD's lynch, partly because he was kind of lurking (which means that some town people could have reasonably been unwilling to lynch him).

However, I don't understand why Elmo is scum. Couldn't he have targeted scum the first night and town the second (as quack)? I really feel like I don't understand the mechanics of this game very well.
Also note how he says we can't learn much from JD's lynch. Like -- don't go looking for his partner please!
Pink Puppy
Pink Puppy
Goon
Pink Puppy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:42 am

Post by Pink Puppy »

I know I'm posting a billion times in a row today...

But I just realized we can't lose now. Even if you lynch me tomorrow, Glork and zu protect each other at night and then lynch Aegor the next day to win.

:)
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Aegor »

Uh...PP, you are on crack. After muffin died, I protected Glork.
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:37 am

Post by Aegor »

Vote: Cream
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:40 am

Post by Aegor »

By the way, as long as town finds a way to guarantee a win, lynch me whenever you want. Lynch me whenever you want. In fact, when I turn up pro-town, it might help you to know that I actually am not lying about protecting Glork. Which is probably why he didn't die last night.

Does this mean that I should think that zu is mafia?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:42 am

Post by Aegor »

By the way, I completely fail at the implications of the mechanics of the game.

Assume that cream is mafia, and you lynch him, and then lynch me tomorrow. Is there a way to guarantee a town win? If there is, I don't really care if I get lynched or not.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:50 am

Post by Aegor »

Wait, yes, one of us is the quack:

Aegor N1: Protected PP (didn't die)
Aegor N2: Protected PP (didn't die)
Aegor N3: Protected Glork (didn't die)

If PP is scum, that would explain why he didn't die nights 1 and 2 (which would make me a quack). I protected Glork N3, which means that someone (zu) must have saved him. Which would mean that PP is scum.

Alternatively, we are both docs (?) and zu is scum. Is this possible?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:07 am

Post by Glork »

Why would you deviate from the plan, Aegor? That makes no sense whatsoever.

P sure Cream/Aegor are our final scums.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Glork
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Glork
Burdened by Proficiency
Burdened by Proficiency

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:09 am

Post by Glork »

MOD:
It is Day Four. We no-lynched on Day One.
Green Shirt Thursdays

Get to know a Glork!
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Aegor »

I say this in all honesty: I didn't know there was a plan. And I'm completely willing to be lynched based on whatever reasons people can find or invent. I'm not even going to try to defend myself.

But, on the other hand, I would at least like to know how town will win the game when I turn up as a doc/quack. If it is impossible to guarantee a victory, then I will get lynched anyway; at least it will give you some information.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:43 am

Post by Aegor »

Does anything else in particular need to be discussed before the day is over?
M A S Q U E R A D E
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:48 am

Post by Cream147 »

Aegor, if you did as you said you did, then you may have just screwed the town over big time. What the hell? I think we discussed the plan enough to know there was a god-damn plan! What Aegor is saying essentially means that zu_Faul isn't necessarily cleared, and could laugh himself to victory.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:50 am

Post by Aegor »

Yes, in a way. But the fact that PP suggested a plan that would be a guaranteed win for town (assuming I followed the assigned plan, of course) that included his lynch leads me to believe that he's not mafia.

I'm putting my money on zu being scum.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:51 am

Post by Aegor »

P.S.: I'm sorry for not following the plan.
M A S Q U E R A D E

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”