Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 28, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

Nah it’s those dots that are guilty

VOTE: umlaut
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #47 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:09 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 45, Umlaut wrote:S_S and Fuscosco are obviously not scum together. Likewise S_S and HitAlt.
In post 29, RCEnigma wrote:Why'd you put a vote down before you had an answer to your question?
Weird question. Why wait? When should someone put a vote down?
I found that weird also...It’s RVS why does he need to wait to cast his vote for you?
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Baezu »

UNVOTE: umlaut

Liking his posts
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Baezu »

I’m happy considering SS, ausuka and especially umlaut towny for now

In other news, methinks hitalt is seeming pretty scummy
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #111 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Baezu »

Fine with me guys, as is always my luck I come across scummy af when I’m town and vice verse...let it be known that this ^^^ smells of scum to me and I would like to officially place a vote down before I go...

VOTE: hitalt

FWIW I also support a Siv36 wagon, though Civ6 is much better! Lolololol
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 114, Fuscosco wrote:@vork

i mean. i know from meta that baezu's statement is true enough - he always does look kinda scuzzy as town. idk about as scum though

Now I’m wondering who you’re an alt of...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #128 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 1:05 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 125, HitAlt wrote:I'm thinking whether Baezu is the kind of player who feel really confident in their one "scumread" this early in the game, and is willing to go down with it, or if they are scum who thought I was going to be an easy push based on my early postings.
I’m actually neither of these things, but isn’t it funny that your posting goes up exponentially once you’re actually targeted?!

Anyway,UNVOTE: hitalt

Also, if you read my wiki which was written years ago (linked in my signature) you’d see that it’s not AtE it’s actually a real thing...I’m willing to vote Siv, saudade or fuscosco at this point so if we get any wagons going on any of those guys I’ll jump on
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #7) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:10 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 128, Baezu wrote:I’m actually neither of these things, but isn’t it funny that your posting goes up exponentially once you’re actually targeted?!
Why did you say this but then unvote? This sounds like you’re still trying to call hitalt scummy but while also backing off.
I had a few reasons for unvoting
1) just because hitalt registers as scummy on my radar does not mean he is and if he is;
2) it looked like a wagon on him was not going to be formed in this day phase so I’d rather support a wagon that I agree with that has a possibility of actually going today
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 139, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 137, Vorkuta wrote:Are you conf!town yet? Or will it take like 5 more posts until you reach that conclusion?
He's been confscum since :lol:
All the gas we needed to get this wagon rolling.
I agree - that slot is looking scummier by the second...

VOTE: flavorleaf
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 147, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 145, Baezu wrote:
In post 129, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 128, Baezu wrote:I’m actually neither of these things, but isn’t it funny that your posting goes up exponentially once you’re actually targeted?!
Why did you say this but then unvote? This sounds like you’re still trying to call hitalt scummy but while also backing off.
I had a few reasons for unvoting
1) just because hitalt registers as scummy on my radar does not mean he is and if he is;
2) it looked like a wagon on him was not going to be formed in this day phase so I’d rather support a wagon that I agree with that has a possibility of actually going today
You didn't unvote to support another wagon though, it was just an unvote.
The only wagon that had formed was the one on me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #156 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ya humor doesn’t translate well...

UNVOTE: flavor leaf
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #157 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Baezu »

anyway, back to our regularly scheduled program - RCE, sense of adventure, huh?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 30, 2019 5:57 am

Post by Baezu »

RL- I have an obligation today and tomorrow so I may not check in as much as I want to but once it’s over I will comb the thread and give my reads on everyone...thank you guys for your patience and understanding
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #13) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by Baezu »

Looking over the entire thread, Alchemist has mostly had short comments and questions here and there so I don’t feel a real solid towniness from him. The fact that he agreed with umlauts conclusions raises him up a few townie points for me because umlaut is a TR in my mind.
In post 61, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 50, Umlaut wrote:
In post 46, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 45, Umlaut wrote:S_S and Fuscosco are obviously not scum together. Likewise S_S and HitAlt.
That's a bold move, Cotton.

Can you show your work?
I assume scum pay some attention to what their buddies are doing. Fuscosco isn't going to duplicate your self-vote, and HitAlt isn't going to fail to notice that you made one. I guess in the latter case he could just be lying, but I don't think that's what's happening.
I like this post.
But other than this, there really hasn’t been super meaningful content from him...

As far as Ausuka, it’s hard to tell...

This post in particular pings me the wrong way...it almost feels like she’s trying to distance herself from RCE. And if she didn’t really know who else to vote for, why put a vote on Siv? Simply because they have not responded?

Ausuka seems to me like someone playing scum really well
In post 108, Ausuka wrote:UNVOTE:

yeah I'm not really comfortable with my vote right now - it's not that i've suddenly lost all faith in my train of thought but i feel like rce is being way too legitimately gamesolvy outside of that to continue focusing on him.

VOTE: Siv36

i'd rather do this instead and the more i think about it there's not really any point waiting for siv to respond to vote him.
In post 100, SIV36 wrote:I have a slight suspicion on S_S however. Contrary to Umlaut's thinking that S_S and hitalt couldn't be together, I think it's plausible that they are. Mafia could also be putting in extra effort to make it seem that they are not on the same team, and would probably work on that right from the beginning of the game. But, I'm also a newbie compared to you guys, you know each other a lot better than I.
This specifically just feels fake. Sure, what he mentions is certainly a possibility, but I don't see any evidence that this actually happened rather than Hitalt legitimately just forgetting about S_S's vote. The last sentence just feels slimy tbh.

He also says he's voting Hitalt because there's a number of red flags but for whatever reason doesn't specify what those red flags are.

I'm definitely not townreading Baezu either tbh.

Cbynumber I really don’t have a read on, sure he’s asked some questions but there really hasn’t been much content...nothing he’s done is pinging me as town or mafia, guess I’ll have to wait and see...

Flavorleaf replaced into a slot that had literally no content. I’d love to see where his line of cologne questioning ends up leading but really he’s pretty null for me at the moment as well

Fuscosco’s play style reminds me a lot of Nachomomma’s and when Nacho played like this he was town. More generally I’ve been in a lot of games where a seasoned player has played this way, little comments here and there, somewhat obfuscating gameplay only to come out day 3 with a detailed post which nails the scum team to a tee...honestly slight town lean

Honestly, the post from hitalt makes a lot of sense to me reading back over the thread. When I first read hitalt’s posts as he was writing them, they came across as scummy but I believe him when he said that he didn’t see SS’s self vote and his posts generally seem towny
In post 59, HitAlt wrote:
In post 56, Fuscosco wrote:I selfvoted because i could, because it sparks discussion, and because, aside from conspicuously not voting at all, its my mo
Fine enough.

VOTE: ausuka - time to activate.
This post from RCE really rubs me the wrong way...a lot of his posts don’t have much content and again, he goes from voting me to voting Siv, whom I feel is the other easy mark.....not feeling crazy town vibes from RCE
In post 103, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 98, Fuscosco wrote:Its eay too early to scum read siv?

that baezu vote, though, had just enough meat to be real. what happened?
On what grounds?

Baezu hiding behind Umlauts questioning was initially +scum for me but 91 is pretty much where I'm at. Maybe less sure on Ausuka just because I know she can town tell pretty easily as scum.
I understand why Siv made this vote- he himself had said before that hitalt was pinging him with red flags, but reading over it again, it seems like he might be buddying up to me because hitalt’s posts aren’t particularly scummy when you look at the entire thread...

The other thing that bothers me about Siv is that he’s doing “well enough” and by that I mean, trying to seem just towny enough to get by. Kind of a lesser version of what ausuka is doing
In post 194, SIV36 wrote:I guess my vote is best on VOTE: HitAlt for now.
SomethingSmart has literally no meaningful content. Seriously dude, can you make a meaningful contribution to this game?

Umlaut is town- moving on

Vorkuta- slight town lean at the moment, but again not too much meat in his posts

From scum to town
Ausuka>Siv>SS>RCE>alchemist>flavorleaf>cbynumber>vorkuta>hitalt>fuscosco>umlaut

VOTE: ausuka
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #225 (isolation #14) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by Baezu »

RC, what in that post makes you feel like I’m tying you to ausuka?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #227 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Baezu »

Also, I try very hard on the first day not to tie two players to one another, unless there is a blatant distancing or buddying attempt...i would rather wait for a flip before starting down those analyses routes
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:18 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ya I agree- it’s early in the game so there’s not much to go on yet, things still need to be flushed out still, but I don’t know, ausuka’s playstyle is almost too perfect...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #251 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 242, Slaxx wrote:231 is so damn ugly because it also downplays the content generated so far. It’s just so not town in every way.
Bwahaha

You’re the only person with whom I’ve ever played that has ever insinuated that being on the fence on day 1 page 10 is anti town

Also, care to explain how in your entire read through you kept saying baezu town baezu town and then you vote for me?! Wut?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #257 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:49 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’m gonna laugh so hard when they lynch your scummy slot slaxx
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #292 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 279, Something_Smart wrote:I have no issue with refusing to townread someone with only a few posts, but the bigger problem was that you seemed to be refusing to scumread anyone with a lot of posts.
interesting point, scanning his posts now to see if this is accurate...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 291, Something_Smart wrote:Okay Ausuka I'll give you the benefit of the doubt because I don't think I've ever read you right in the past. I will ignore my gut pings from your posts and call you town for that 2 scum speculation :P
this^^

wut?

If she were scum, she'd know exactly how many scum there were!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 293, Ausuka wrote:
In post 257, Baezu wrote:I’m gonna laugh so hard when they lynch your scummy slot slaxx
mmm
I see you've already made up your mind about me, and so everything I say you're using to support your theory, which is fine, but I would encourage you to take those lenses off and actually read the content of my bigger posts
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 289, Ausuka wrote:Assuming you're talking about my reads -

Baezu is the primary scumread right now and I want her lynched. The partner(s) is likely in {cby, slaxx, vorkuta} (and I think it's 2 scum because this was a pre-designed setup by schadd who is a modern user and generally speaking is going to mod 13 player setups. if this setup has one less mislynch i think it's because he wanted a balanced two-scum game. additionally 11/12 confirmations seems a bit excessive compared to site standard and I think it's likely to come from the desire to have at least one scum in the game from the start. this is all just speculation though.)
and I already said I was ok with this. If my town flip helps town nail the scum, then that's all I can ask for
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Baezu »

Well, sounds like there’s a consensus. So why haven’t I been lynched yet? Make it happen, guys. I’m not going to vote myself. Wouldn’t everyone rather have actual concrete information with which to work tomorrow?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 301, Something_Smart wrote:Okay that kind of shit helps nobody so please knock it off.
I've been trying to help...I hope I have in some small way
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #303 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Baezu »

And I really like that offspring quote
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Baezu »

I just think it's pretty funny that I point out that I think ausuka is scum and everyone jumps down my throat
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:16 am

Post by Baezu »

And if so many people were convinced that Siv was scum, why arent there more votes on slaxx?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 285, Ausuka wrote:
In post 222, Baezu wrote:Looking over the entire thread, Alchemist has mostly had short comments and questions here and there so I don’t feel a real solid towniness from him. The fact that he agreed with umlauts conclusions raises him up a few townie points for me because umlaut is a TR in my mind.
Why is this worthy of a townread?
The way that he said it. I think that scum would probably keep that to themselves if they felt that someone had made a good comment about the game. I feel that in general, scum would not want to encourage anyone, town or not to make good points

In post 222, Baezu wrote: This post in particular pings me the wrong way...it almost feels like she’s trying to distance herself from RCE.
What part of this makes you think I'm distancing myself from RCE? I'm expressing a townread from him.
It felt to me like distancing because there was no real legitimacy or explanation for the unvote except for the fact that you were doubting your previous feelings
In post 222, Baezu wrote:And if she didn’t really know who else to vote for, why put a vote on Siv? Simply because they have not responded?
"This specifically just feels fake. Sure, what he mentions is certainly a possibility, but I don't see any evidence that this actually happened rather than Hitalt legitimately just forgetting about S_S's vote. The last sentence just feels slimy tbh.

He also says he's voting Hitalt because there's a number of red flags but for whatever reason doesn't specify what those red flags are."
You quoted this post; what happened? Do you think it's not reasoning for my Siv vote?
I think it is a good reason, but you didn't cite that as your reason
In post 108, Ausuka wrote: Ausuka seems to me like someone playing scum really well
Can you provide evidence for this. What exactly in my play makes me "scum playing really well" rather than town? You mentioned me distancing myself from RCE, sure, although I don't see how that happened at all; is there anything else at all or is this it?
This comes from my own experiences...when I've been scum in games, it comes with a certain confidence. I think that's why I come across as town when I'm scum. I've also seen a lot of other players play scum phenomenally and the best of them make scum look super towny. So this was me giving you a compliment - I think you're doing a fabulous job
In post 222, Baezu wrote: Honestly, the post from hitalt makes a lot of sense to me reading back over the thread. When I first read hitalt’s posts as he was writing them, they came across as scummy but I believe him when he said that he didn’t see SS’s self vote and his posts generally seem towny
In post 59, HitAlt wrote:
In post 56, Fuscosco wrote:I selfvoted because i could, because it sparks discussion, and because, aside from conspicuously not voting at all, its my mo
Fine enough.

VOTE: ausuka - time to activate.
What about 59 makes Hitalt town? It seems very NAI to me. Why did you even scumread them in the first place?
I originally scumread him for his posts on self voting when he was only addressing one of the self votes. But him voting for you (someone who hadn't been targeted until them and has played very towny) actually upped my towny read of his
In post 222, Baezu wrote: This post from RCE really rubs me the wrong way...a lot of his posts don’t have much content and again, he goes from voting me to voting Siv, whom I feel is the other easy mark.....not feeling crazy town vibes from RCE
If he's done scumhunting (which he has) does it matter so much if a few of his posts don't have much content? I don't really understand.
This is, of course, subjective
In post 222, Baezu wrote: I understand why Siv made this vote- he himself had said before that hitalt was pinging him with red flags, but reading over it again, it seems like he might be buddying up to me because hitalt’s posts aren’t particularly scummy when you look at the entire thread...
You say you understand why Siv made this vote but you also seem to be saying you don't understand why Siv made this vote. I don't really understand this at all.
originally, I understood why he had made this vote but rereading the thread it seemed oddly out of place
In post 222, Baezu wrote: The other thing that bothers me about Siv is that he’s doing “well enough” and by that I mean, trying to seem just towny enough to get by. Kind of a lesser version of what ausuka is doing
Can you elaborate on how I'm just trying to seem towny enough to get by?
see above

Why do you think voting Siv is an "easy mark" -> an easy ML but also think he's scum?
If ausuka does end up getting lynched and she does happen to be town, I'm pretty much getting lynched Day 2. As scum, I would not feel comfortable going after someone whom everyone sees as "so town" - losing a scum day 2 would seriously cripple the scum team. If I were scum, I'd put my vote where the majority of votes are going so as not to draw attention to myself
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Baezu »

sorry for the double post, @mod, can you remove one of them please

Done. :]
Last edited by Dannflor on Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Baezu »

You thought he was scum,
In post 169, Ausuka wrote:{rce, hitalt, ss}
{alchemist, fuscosco}
{cbynumber, Flavor leaf, umlaut}
{vorkuta}
{baezu, siv36}

My reads feel a bit too popular which is slightly concerning but other than that I'm fairly comfortable with them. Umlaut was town to me earlier but I ISO'd him and I actually don't see anything that scum couldn't do.
FL thought he was scum,
In post 247, Flavor Leaf wrote:VOTE: Slaxx

yet not all those people are voting for him

Hey, bud. Excited to play with you.

Also, my cologne gambit is gonna have to wait now.

ScumSIV got scared and couldn’t handle it.
hitalt agreed
In post 171, HitAlt wrote:Not saying anything about your upper brackets yet, but I think I agree with your bottom 3.
RCE thought so
In post 96, RCEnigma wrote:Hmm maybe not VOTE: Siv
In post 218, RCEnigma wrote:Hello, I am one of the people.

I haven't done a readslist in awhile so, why not.

(Ausuka, Alchemist, SS, Umlaut, Vorkuta)
(HitAlt, FL, Cbynumber)
(Fuscosco, Baezu, Siv)
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 311, HitAlt wrote:
In post 308, Baezu wrote:If I were scum, I'd put my vote where the majority of votes are going so as not to draw attention to myself
Would be hard to make it a good play though?
Voting yourself, huh?
I'm not understanding what you mean
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #333 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 9:59 am

Post by Baezu »

Why are people still lurking?

Needing some reads from cbynumber, vorkuta, umlaut, SS
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 01, 2019 6:12 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 384, Fuscosco wrote:cybnumber, alchemist, rce, slaxx, ausuka
umlaut, S_S, hitalt, vork
flavor, baezu

I need more from cyb, umlaut, flavor, alchemist.
Ive decided that while I dont "like" hitalt, they are putting forth content and can thus be sorted, in time.
Baez, you have to stop clamming up. Its a bad look.

I liked slaxx's entrance. I liked rce's earlier posts. I liked what I did get from cyb, and I do kind of townlean on alchem, though that may be premature.
Glad you think I look good when I’m talking! ;) j/k I’m a bit toasted but I have a response coming in a bit!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Baezu »

Yes there are definitely two scum on my wagon
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Baezu »

And I think the only reason the scum and busing me is because of all the other town support
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (isolation #36) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:27 am

Post by Baezu »

Are*
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #432 (isolation #37) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 429, Slaxx wrote:I don’t think you know what bussing means.

Prob not it’s been a few years lol
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #434 (isolation #38) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:47 am

Post by Baezu »

I meant tunneling
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #435 (isolation #39) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Baezu »

I think... whichever one means hyper focusing
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #438 (isolation #40) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 437, Slaxx wrote:I like Auks two scum spec a lot less now that it’s actually more possible there’s only two scum.
Why is that?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #462 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Baezu »

Ok so let’s say I’m scum- who is the other scum?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #468 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:19 pm

Post by Baezu »

Why is this a funny question?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’m totally serious- who would my “partner” be?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:24 pm

Post by Baezu »

Because honestly the scum team would be doing a terrible job of it were me and one of you
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #478 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:26 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 464, Slaxx wrote:
In post 462, Baezu wrote:Ok so let’s say I’m scum- who is the other scum?
Lol...
I’d like to know why you found this funny please
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #503 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 12:47 pm

Post by Baezu »

So if you were to place a vote on someone right now, FL, who would it be?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:07 pm

Post by Baezu »

Why won’t you vote slaxx, FL?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Baezu »

Vork- I’ve accepted the two scum premise
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Baezu »

FL- why don’t you want to vote slaxx?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Baezu »

Welcome volxen, hopefully you catch up soon
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:36 pm

Post by Baezu »

Man things have changed since I was on years ago
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #565 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 564, Slaxx wrote:
In post 556, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 555, Something_Smart wrote:Actually I think plane is right because it's a geometry reference
I wanted to be in an aero plane or a geographical plain, though
A plain geographical plane is probably a plain if it’s 2D.
This is literally stalling
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #566 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Baezu »

I feel like scum is making contentless posts in order to get us closer to the deadline so that town will then have to react quickly and without thinking
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #572 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Baezu »

How about the fact that we haven’t heard a peep from cbynumbers replacement
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #573 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:49 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 571, Slaxx wrote:That’s the second of Beazu’s post where he says “I think scum are doing x” that is a clear reference to people in the thread.

It’s a bad post because it doesn’t do anything to solve for the slots nor does it confront them directly.

Noted. I’ll try to play better
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:50 am

Post by Baezu »

was in response to SS
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #578 (isolation #57) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 576, Slaxx wrote:
In post 572, Baezu wrote:How about the fact that we haven’t heard a peep from cbynumbers replacement
Not just any replacement, but Volxen.

I’ve only had experience with them in the Michael Scott hydra that I recall though.
I’m not familiar with volxen- is he normally very verbal?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #579 (isolation #58) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Baezu »

I guess it’s just frustrating that I have absolutely no clue who the scum are this game...I’m in the same boat as everyone else, it seems.

Doesn’t the fact that there isn’t a good counterwagon bother you?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #581 (isolation #59) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Baezu »

Who do you feel are the scum?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #587 (isolation #60) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Baezu »

Ausuka, like I was explaining to SS, I usually have at least one solid scum read in most games I play- I’m not a great player but I tend to do ok. I think my read on you was mostly from paranoia. The meta that I have on people and this game is six years old- not using this as an excuse, of course - I still need to earn my TR and not just coast through a game (because that’s not helpful to town). So right now I’m actually pretty panicked because I don’t know if everyone has just gotten way better, if I’m just old, if I’ve gotten way worse or what but I am extremely concerned that I have no solid reads yet this game.

I don’t think that actually answered your question...

My reads don’t have solid reasoning not only because I’m town but also because I’m still learning the meta and because it seems everyone has gotten really good
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #596 (isolation #61) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 590, Ausuka wrote:
In post 491, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 475, Baezu wrote:Because honestly the scum team would be doing a terrible job of it were me and one of you
I buy "too bad to be scum" actually.

So I think what I'm getting at with my previous posts and this is:

REGARDLESS of how BS/how much I disagree/how scummy Baezu pings me, I'm worried that this is lynchbait and actually good!scum
TM
is doing work.

I'm also deciding whether there's one or both in FL & RCE, but that's what I want to focus on AFTER the slots with little content make their catchup posts.
Is there a reason why scum isn't playing badly in your eyes?

Ftr I think even if Baezu is scum, scum aren't even doing badly - I'd say they're doing rather well; Baezu has convinced most players she's town and now we're in a rut. Most people believe Baezu is town and seem relatively unshakeable on that belief, and the momentum is highly against that wagon, but at the same time, there is no solid push on any other player, leaving us in a place of stagnation.
In post 588, Ausuka wrote:
In post 462, Baezu wrote:Ok so let’s say I’m scum- who is the other scum?
Cbynumber/vorkuta/slaxx seem like viable options to me personally. I guess I understand the sentiment that vorkuta and slaxx were pushing your lynch so they'd be unlikely to be your partner but I think in a gamestate where none of them were being especially townread - this applies especially if Slaxx, the second most scumread slot at the wagon's conception, is actually scum - scum would be more likely to bus in order to generate towncred from that and salvage the game.

hi volxen - looking forward to seeing you produce content :]

Pedit: Ok thanks Baezu. How do you feel about Slaxx rn?
Slaxx seems town. The only post I didn’t like from him was because if he is scum and he doesn’t get lynched then scum wins but it’s certainly not a scummy comment...the other things that was offputting was the aggressive stance he took but again, not scummy per se
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (isolation #62) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Baezu »

And I totally agree with your - I think scum is doing a phenomenal job this game
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (isolation #63) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Baezu »

I don’t reply well to direct and aggressive confrontation with males...it’s my damage from all my years of being spat at in the corporate world for being female- I’ll try to control my temper in the future
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (isolation #64) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:40 am

Post by Baezu »

Just wondering- are you actually 14?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Baezu »

What makes you think slaxx is scummy?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (isolation #66) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Baezu »

Ya ausuka can’t be scum, not sure why I had some crazy paranoia

UNVOTE: ausuka
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (isolation #67) » Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Baezu »

Sing it Idina!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #68) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:06 am

Post by Baezu »

Ullo!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (isolation #69) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 646, Vedith wrote:Anything I need to know?
Nothing besides what’s been said in the thread
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (isolation #70) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Baezu »

Vedith, what do you think of umlauts posts for your slot? Do you agree with the things he said?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #71) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 652, Ausuka wrote:Meh that's good enough for now honestly.

VOTE: Baezu

Vedith there were no claims or anything. Baezu was wagoned, people decided she was town, and then nothing important really happened.
What’s good enough for now?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #654 (isolation #72) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 651, Vedith wrote:I haven't read them and I probably won't. 26 pages is a lot :<
What was said?
Umlaut only wrote like 2 pages- are you serious?!

Ausuka, how is this not triggering your scumdar?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #657 (isolation #73) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Baezu »

Vedith, if you’re town we’re going to need more effort from you. You agreed to replace into a game that was 26 pages...do town a favor and at least try to play this game.

If you didn’t want to read, then why did you sub in?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #658 (isolation #74) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 656, Alchemist21 wrote:Baezu why do you think Vedith needs to comment on his own slot’s posts?
I’d like him to comment on anything at all- this meh attitude is not helpful to town
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #75) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Baezu »

Also, I just finished a game where I replaced into RCs slot and I appreciated the precedence he set for the slot.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #721 (isolation #76) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

Looks like a lot has happened since this morning- will catch up in a few hours!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #740 (isolation #77) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:34 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 722, RCEnigma wrote:Unless you guys are planning to catch 2-3 scum today I don't think the spec is important

VOTE: Vorkuta
I feel this way too- the number of scum will be revealed as the game goes on- we don’t need to worry about how many there are just who they are. There are at least two, let’s lynch one of them today!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (isolation #78) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 675, Slaxx wrote:Ausuka is so town.

I’ll look into Baezu meta later. Any recent town games?
Not any completed ones, sorry
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #746 (isolation #79) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:40 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 742, Slaxx wrote:Fucking shit I’ve been misgendering Bae
Guess you missed this post?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #748 (isolation #80) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 677, Fuscosco wrote:baezu is town because of why they interact, not how or where.

Reading player intentions will go farther than meta or 'dumb' reading interactions
What do you mean by why I interact?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (isolation #81) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 743, Baezu wrote:
In post 675, Slaxx wrote:Ausuka is so town.

I’ll look into Baezu meta later. Any recent town games?
Not any completed ones, sorry
What I meant was the only completed game I have is a game where I replaced in, I have no other completed games at this time
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #752 (isolation #82) » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Baezu »

And it’s ok no worries
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #848 (isolation #83) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 809, HitAlt wrote:I'm considering just outing my ideas about the cologne-thing.
I don't think it would hurt town too much if I'm correct, and if I'm wrong, then it really affects how I'm reading FL this game.
If you think this will help town, do it.

FL will probably deny that you’re correct anyway
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #849 (isolation #84) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Baezu »

Why is this game so difficult?!?!?

I feel like such a newbtown in this game
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (isolation #85) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:13 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok, the people I won’t vote for today are FL and RCE because I feel like they will be helpful day 2. Of course one of them will likely be nked if they are town so I’m glad they’re contributing as much as they can today.
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #903 (isolation #86) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:05 pm

Post by Baezu »

I can get behind a volxen wagon- that slot didn’t even do anything when it was cbynumber

VOTE: volxen
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #910 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by Baezu »

RCE you funny!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #966 (isolation #88) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Baezu »

Hi all! Family day for me today but I will scrub thread tonight, answer all questions and give an updated reads list!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #89) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by Baezu »

Updated reads:

Alchemist- I notice he’s asking a lot of questions, which is good and towny and all but his posts don’t really have much content. I need you to comment more about your impression on interactions between people and your feelings and reactions to posts...the fact that I don’t find you any more solidly town than I did before is actually making you scummier in my eyes...
In post 997, Ausuka wrote:The votes on Baezu I'm not a fan of are Alchemist and Vorkuta. Alchemist has the mysterious town thing going for him so I don't want to pursue that d1 even though honestly I'm not a fan of his ISO at all.

Vorkuta is mixed feelings because his entrance was a vote onto the main wagon and a tr on the four most active players. was quite genuine though.
In post 146, Baezu wrote:
In post 141, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 139, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 137, Vorkuta wrote:Are you conf!town yet? Or will it take like 5 more posts until you reach that conclusion?
He's been confscum since :lol:
All the gas we needed to get this wagon rolling.
I agree - that slot is looking scummier by the second...

VOTE: flavorleaf
Baezu can you explain your thought process here please.

Thought - is it at all possible the mafia PT stuff was wrong? Like the thought process could have been that she wanted to exclude ongoing games, or that most of the time she was townread as scum? If I had all these reasons to sr Baezu and I gave it all up because of an incorrect reason I'd be really disappointed in myself tbh. I think I'll meta Baezu a little further.
This was a joke that didn’t get picked up by anybody, hence the unvote shortly after. I think you’re starting to do with my slot what I did with yours earlier- you’re double thinking and over thinking.

Anyway, I give ausuka more and more townpoints as the game goes on because she’s doing research, asking questions, waffling and overall trying to figure things out. Now that my paranoia about that slot is gone, she’s my actual #1 town read

I think Flavor Leaf is town this game and even if he’s not, RCE will sort him out day 2 so I’m not willing to vote that slot
In post 677, Fuscosco wrote:baezu is town because of why they interact, not how or where.

Reading player intentions will go farther than meta or 'dumb' reading interactions
Fusc- I asked you to explain what you meant by this, please. Fusc has moved down towards null at this point for me

Hitalt- his wish washyness is pinging major town. I’m not willing to vote this slot today

RCE I’ve already said I’m waiting for day 2 with him

Slaxx- still liking him for town
In post 941, Something_Smart wrote:VOTE: HitAlt

Can't believe I'm doing meta on an alt lol. Just doesn't feel nearly as genuine as last game.
SS can you run me through which of hitalts posts make you feel he’s scum?
In post 836, Vedith wrote:Should I be worried about you here SS?
I agree with Vedith here...vedith is town, moving on

Volxen does come across as defensive and I’m not sure I buy his AtE nor his claim, hmmmm

And Vork still comes across as town to me...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1033 (isolation #90) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:39 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1015, volxen wrote:
In post 930, Slaxx wrote:(Aus, Vedith, Alch, RCE)
(Vork, FL)
(Fus, HitAlt, Baezu)
(S_S)
(Volxen)

VOTE: Volxen

I don’t like that all Volxen has done so far is pry a bit at me and call Ausuka town. I slept on it and I don’t like the wagon directing either. I also don’t like how’s he is subtly reframing things people are saying. Like, when I said I was concerned that his only content was Ausuka related he switched that to me discouraging him from sharing reads. There’s a piece of me that thinks maybe I could have been more explicit about it but I feel like what I said was fairly self-explanatory.

S_S is probably a pretty malleable read, I go back and forth.

Both these players I feel like I have to pull teeth to get content from and I’d be surprised if they were both town. I know people are less confident on Alch than I am but trust me there.
I claim VT.

I think Slaxx is very likely scum here. Not only has he hydra'd with me before in Lynchpin (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78192), but he has seen town!me as well in Kids with Guns (link: viewtopic.php?f=84&t=78188) and Lovers and Losers (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78159), and he knows I'm a heavy analytical/mechanical player. It shouldn't surprise him that I would do VCA like that, even on a day one wagon before any flips have taken place, and yet he thinks I was being scummy/opportunistic with the VCA. I do this kind of VCA a lot as town, because I think it's probable that either Baezu is scum or at least one of the five people on her wagon is scum. Slaxx apparently thinks that's not a reasonable conclusion for town!me to come to based on Baezu's wagon.

I have a hard time buying that he is as convinced about me being scum as he claims to be based on our history together. And if he has looked at some of my other town games besides the two that we have played together, he would also know that I usually don't become strong town or obvtown until day two or later. I frequently get wrongfully accused of being scum on day one. If he is scum, it makes sense that he would want to push me as a day one deadline lynch, when it would still be "easy" to get me mislynched. The one thing that is giving me pause is that I observed his town game in Forest Fire (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=78729), and he was wrong in a lot of his reads in that game. But his push on me just doesn't seem genuine; it doesn't come across like wrong!town.

He starts out by calling me underwhelming. I then point out some of his predecessors posts which pinged me. He says I am "dancing around" a scumread on him, and then when I actually try to engage him he doubles down on scumreading me and votes me for me. He has made next to no effort at engaging with me, but he is fully content with me being lynched today. It feels like he was going to "arrive" at a scumread on me regardless of how I reacted towards his slot. I don't get the sense that he is someone who is really trying to determine my alignment, because I think he already knows my alignment.

Ausuka has played with me before, and I'm a bit surprised at her quick jump on to my wagon considering she saw me get mislynched as town in Purgatory (link: viewtopic.php?f=51&t=77737) because I "didn't have a lot of posts". However, she doesn't have the kind of firsthand experience with me that Slaxx has, and I still think her ISO is overall towny and she is likely just wrong!town.

VOTE: Slaxx
Volxen, why are you claiming at L-2? Also, I really agree with Slaxx’s recent reads list- I think SS and Volxen are the scummiest people here
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #91) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by Baezu »

Afaik Volxen is still at L-2, are others willing to join the wagon?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #92) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:03 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1066, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1064, Flavor Leaf wrote:He’s pulling a Morality and creating WIFOM interactions for us to try and associate, but we’d be best to not look into it too deeply else we run falling for a WIFOM trap.
Holy. Shit. You are town this game.

I noticed that too but was going to ignore it, might have gotten more reads from people reacting to him.
FL is town! Hurray for us!!!<3
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1090 (isolation #93) » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:11 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1083, Flavor Leaf wrote:Vedith, Slaxx, Vorkuta, Baezu are my solid town reads. Fus might be there, he’s done some things i think are townie, but he seems like the lethargic type, and I think it could just be scum, but I am lean town there. I’m in a similar position with Ausuka, where I don’t think they’ve done anything scummy, but nothing they’ve done makes hem not scum, yet they come off townie, if that makes sense.

SS/RCE I’m a little null-lean scum area, but more because of POE/paranoia, and nothing they’ve done makes them outwardly townie to me.

Then you know my thoughts on Volxen.
I actually agree with these reads quite a bit
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (isolation #94) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1140, Vedith wrote:Volxen red flip means we lynch Ausuka tomorrow.
Agreed
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #95) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by Baezu »

I just got back from my dog having stitches and I’m exhausted- I’ll catch up tomorrow
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1179 (isolation #96) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 pm

Post by Baezu »

I was so fucking pissed scared and sad at the same time
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1180 (isolation #97) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Baezu »

He sliced his fucking leg on something in my neighbors driveway (neighbor is doing construction)
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1181 (isolation #98) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:59 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’m glad he’s ok, but Jesus it’s expensive
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1182 (isolation #99) » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:00 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1178, Slaxx wrote:
In post 1177, Baezu wrote:I just got back from my dog having stitches and I’m exhausted- I’ll catch up tomorrow
Don’t take the cone of shame off no matter how much they whine! Hope they’re okay.
But anyway, thank you slaxx <3
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (isolation #100) » Mon Apr 08, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Baezu »

Guys we have one day, we have to get our ducks in a row or scum benefits...at this point let’s get on volxen- he’s not a PR and we will get more info tomorrow...this is our top priority at the moment!!!!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #101) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Baezu »

Fuck me sideways!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #102) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Baezu »

Even the fucking vig shot a townie

Guys, were fucking down three

RCE - hope you can read the slots you said you’d read today
Ausuka- who is our Lynch today?
FL- association tells please

I am not letting more townies die

Where the F were our protective?!?!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1399 (isolation #103) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:49 am

Post by Baezu »

My two biggest town reads are gone and it’s frustrating...very frustrating

Especially Slaxx, fuck I’ll miss his input this game
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1401 (isolation #104) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1390, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1250, Vedith wrote:I think what SS is saying is that he wants to 1 v 1 me right now.
In post 1251, RCEnigma wrote:I approve of this 1v1.
In post 1255, Something_Smart wrote:Okay no, and full disclosure it's because I'm afraid you're a vig and just slipped your role. Don't confirm or deny that obviously.
I'm pretty certain that this is where S_Smart slipped his role, but this would still leave a 50/50 between S_S and Vedith, and this REALLY incriminates Vedith.
HOWEVER I don't believe that scum would be this obvious which clears Vedith (even more) in my books.
In post 1375, Dannflor wrote:votes
[7] volxen : Flavor Leaf 890, Baezu 903, Slaxx 930, Vedith 1008, HitAlt 1097, Alchemist21 1306, Vorkuta 1374
So let me get the story straight: Volx dies, S_Smart sees a town flips and follows
In post 1323, volxen wrote:1) Vigilante: Shoot Slaxx.
which was written in pretty in a huge font size so it's hard to ignore.
Well I guess he was honoring the dead
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:52 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1391, Ausuka wrote:
In post 933, Slaxx wrote:There’s a very specific reason I think Alch is town that I don’t want to reveal yet, but I’m very confident.
See what I mean he was helpful
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:53 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1391, Ausuka wrote:
In post 933, Slaxx wrote:There’s a very specific reason I think Alch is town that I don’t want to reveal yet, but I’m very confident.
In post 1393, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1382, Vedith wrote:FL Vork Baezu
Not lynching.

I'm thinking Alch scum here.
In post 1387, HitAlt wrote:
In post 1382, Vedith wrote:FL Vork Baezu
Not lynching.

I'm thinking Alch scum here.
I'll return to this after a good nights sleep.
Not arguing on the potential of your Alch-read.
But both of Vork/Baezu as town?
In post 1388, Fuscosco wrote:Im tiwn

hit/alch/3
I'm thinking that scum came into today wanting to lynch Alchemist right now.
I really like the analysis on this ausuka! Good job noticing this!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #107) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:54 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1394, Ausuka wrote:Also I'm a town 1 shot investigative and I have a result on somebody which I'll out later today.

@Baezu I think we'll lynch scum today so don't worry.
Thanks

I have faith in you!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #108) » Thu Apr 11, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1400, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1399, Baezu wrote:My two biggest town reads are gone and it’s frustrating...very frustrating

Especially Slaxx, fuck I’ll miss his input this game
Same. I feel like he was the only one who really got me.
I won’t be lynching you today
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1590 (isolation #109) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1405, Fuscosco wrote::|

who are your next TRs?
Is this question directed at me?

I like Ausuka and Alchemy for TRs at the moment
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1591 (isolation #110) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:05 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1481, Flavor Leaf wrote:Nevermind, got it.

Hit’s town.
Ok so you’re town, hit is town, fusc is town, I’m town

Just summing this up for myself so that I can refer to it later
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1592 (isolation #111) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:06 am

Post by Baezu »

Hit’s town.
In post 1482, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1469, Vorkuta wrote:Ok- let's look at how the wagons ended, and were there common denominators in derailing the wagons?
Can somebody get back to me on this? I kind of don't want to do preflip associatives just yet, but a common denominator might give us something.
In post 1480, Flavor Leaf wrote:Oh my gosh...I know who you are...obviously I won’t say anything, but like...I don’t actually know for sure who you are, but I know that physically...I know who you are.
You mean HitAlt's main?
I think he means fusco’s main
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #112) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1492, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1491, HitAlt wrote:Booooooooooooooooonnnnnnnn.......
You were seducing me.
Omg boon- you’re right!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #113) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:12 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1519, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 700, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 682, Ausuka wrote:
In post 679, Vedith wrote:Do I need to lynch Ausuka?
I don't know, do you?

RCE what are your reads right now?
Ausuka/fusco/baezu/SS/cby as town or townleans

FL is in a void of his own.

I like slaxx better than siv but not enough to move into my town.
Liked Vorkuta early but he's playing at this ate game that I don't really recall from his town games.

I think my pool would probably be something like Vorkuta/alchemist/slaxx/HitAlt

I think Umlaut is the only person I'm leaving out but I have 0 read and anyone that claims otherwise is bs'ing.
We know two of RCE’s town reads were town, and one of his pool reads were town. I believe Alchemist to be scum, and I don’t think he lists both his partners here.

Exactly one of Vorkuta/Hit is scum. Ausuka is town from claim, as there’s zero reason to play as she is right now as scum.

Leaves Fusco and Baezu.

RCEnigma, one of Vorkuta-Hit, one of Baezu-Fuos.

Only wild card is Vedith.

Hit/Fuos or Vork/Baezu are the likely pairings of the 2, so gotta figure out which. I can make a case for Hit either way because I’m naturally town reading them, but I feel it could be a scum player who knows now to work me well because it feels similar to how Tchill deals with me when he’s scum.

@Vedith - would you agree with ScumTchill’s play towards me is pretty similar to a combination of RCEnigma and Hit?
You’re definitely town in my book...why do you keep flip flopping so hard on my slot? I only get that emotional and upset when I’m town btw so I would trust your gut on me
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1606 (isolation #114) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:26 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1558, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1553, HitAlt wrote:If we are still not lynching in Baezu/Vork, OR they are both town
Is anyone going to look at how our wagons were derailed and find a common denominator? We might find something there.
I'm mobile posting so I can't for now
In post 1554, HitAlt wrote:Knowing Boon like I (/we all?) do, I'm not even putting "scumtheatre Boon/Vork" beyond his reach.
"scumtheatre" Boon&*insert literally anyone but like Fus here* works just as well if you're going by scum range.
He can write both parts for the other to copy and paste.
In post 1554, HitAlt wrote:Don't know what Vorks "reach" is though.
No reach: I only roll town :cool:
I mean I have comments on what I think is optimal and suboptimal scum play if that's what you're interested in.
Bookmarking this for later
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1608 (isolation #115) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1566, Ausuka wrote:Baezu is town.
I knew that! *eyeroll*

J/k
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1634 (isolation #116) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1580, Vedith wrote:Okay let's see it.
I have a soft guilty on Ausuka and his push means scum.

1 v 1 time.

VOTE: Ausuka
Vedith, not liking this at all
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #117) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:30 am

Post by Baezu »

1 v 1 time.

In post 1586, Alchemist21 wrote:Guys Vedith is never scum here. Trust me on this one.
What does this mean?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #118) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1614, HitAlt wrote:Games with Boon in them often are.

I'm fully behind this wagon, and hope that Boon really "flips" IC D3.
Vorkuta flipping scum+FL being confirmed tomorrow would cement town in a very good position.
Let’s hope this happens
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #119) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:53 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1633, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1631, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1586, Alchemist21 wrote:Guys Vedith is never scum here. Trust me on this one.
Please can you clarify this.
No, that’s why I’m telling you to trust me. Call it gut if you want but it is what it is.

Unrelated, I’m not opposed to a fus wagon and we do need a good wagon going so

VOTE: Fuscosco
I can’t trust you because vEdith is looking sooooo scummy
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #120) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1648, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1646, Alchemist21 wrote:I think he had a point about nobody being able to justify not being on Fus though. Fus is kinda just skating by and if nothing else I think the slot does need pressure.
While I do feel Fus has a slight chance of being scum, I just think that makes her the more obvious scape goat for scum, which is a reason I don’t really want to go there.

She also doesn’t make it through end game, so if we hit her buddies, I don’t think she wins it solo.
Wait, fusc is a she?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1664 (isolation #121) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Baezu »

Dude I think you just hammered him
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #122) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:01 am

Post by Baezu »

Fuck
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1668 (isolation #123) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:02 am

Post by Baezu »

So scummy to hammer without stating intent, asking for claim, or even pointing out L-1
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1670 (isolation #124) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:03 am

Post by Baezu »

I’m conftown, dude. Ausuka cleared me, or have you not been part of this game?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1672 (isolation #125) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1669, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 1657, Flavor Leaf wrote:This is an example of a hatchet.
When scum!vork attacks a scum!vork claim, it becomes a hatchet.
What about when town!vork attacks a scum!vork push? :P
In post 1658, HitAlt wrote:Vork getting stuck on annoyance/semantics doesn't help my read on them at all.
I'm being facetious in trying to get my point across.
FL has vomited ALL OF THE TEXT- (feel free to ISO him)
IN THAT PILE of vomit, there is a case for scum!(anyone), town!(anyone), scum!pair(almost anyone), and he's free to cherry pick as he chooses whenever he wants to.
That is my 'annoyance'- a criticism of what he's doing this game, and an 'appeal' to the rest of town that this should not be acceptable.
Can you please react to the fucking hammer?! This is the only thing we should be talking about until the thread is locked
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1675 (isolation #126) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Baezu »

Ausuka, thoughts on the hammer?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1682 (isolation #127) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:08 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1666, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1664, Baezu wrote:Dude I think you just hammered him
That’s what I do best.
Funny, I thought your response above was to this post:
In post 1665, Baezu wrote:Fuck
Haha
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1685 (isolation #128) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:10 am

Post by Baezu »

What was alch’s reason for being on the wagon?

Gods this day ended fast...

I hope it’s red
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1687 (isolation #129) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:11 am

Post by Baezu »

Guess you got your wish, Vork
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #130) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1690, Vorkuta wrote:Yeah but I wanted it to be an informed/discussed decision and not... a random quickhammer?
Like what if FUS is a town!PR who's just trying to not attract any attention whatsoever?
Ya that’s what is not sitting well with me...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #131) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:15 am

Post by Baezu »

Apparently Fusc doesn’t even know he(she) was hammered

P edit she claimed it- I was town
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1696 (isolation #132) » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:16 am

Post by Baezu »

So probably one of me/ausuka dies tonight
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1771 (isolation #133) » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1716, Flavor Leaf wrote:Had I miskilled and a mafia had a kill go through, that would have been game over.
This was why I was so pissed about the fusc lynch
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1945 (isolation #134) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1801, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 1771, Baezu wrote:
In post 1716, Flavor Leaf wrote:Had I miskilled and a mafia had a kill go through, that would have been game over.
This was why I was so pissed about the fusc lynch
Wait, what do you mean? You didn’t know I was a Vigilante and thus had no reason to say this.

We are in need of an Ausuka claim.

Also, Vorkuta, you didn’t claim either.

Probably waiting for Vedith, I guess.

You need to claim, though
I’m the scummiest town role there is- VT
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1956 (isolation #135) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1792, Alchemist21 wrote:You know if Ausuka doesn’t have an actual 100% clear on Baezu, I will think that the team is Vork and Baezu because both have hinted at scum somehow knowing there would be a vig kill last Night. There’s no reason anyone should have expected that unless scum were informed 2 vigs existed.
I actually woke up in a panic two nights ago and a thought dawned on me that I was afraid to even consider...if ausuka is scum, she would know I’m town so if her and FL are the scum team, FL could have helped her crumb, fake claim and then “investigate” me to make her “100% conftown”
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #136) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:51 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1956, Baezu wrote:
In post 1792, Alchemist21 wrote:You know if Ausuka doesn’t have an actual 100% clear on Baezu, I will think that the team is Vork and Baezu because both have hinted at scum somehow knowing there would be a vig kill last Night. There’s no reason anyone should have expected that unless scum were informed 2 vigs existed.
I actually woke up in a panic two nights ago and a thought dawned on me that I was afraid to even consider...if ausuka is scum, she would know I’m town so if her and FL are the scum team, FL could have helped her crumb, fake claim and then “investigate” me to make her “100% conftown”
I know this is probably paranoia again, but if it were true...
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #137) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Baezu »

FL, I want to believe you, I really do. You are very passionate- probably as passionate as I get when I’m town and always get accused of fake AtE- so that’s why I’m not convinced of anything right now
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1970 (isolation #138) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:54 am

Post by Baezu »

So has everyone claimed?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #139) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Baezu »

Ausuka is right, if he killed scum and he is scum then there doesn’t need to be a doctor or protective because the nightkill was scum
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Baezu »

Who claimed protection last night?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Baezu »

Can someone please sum up the claims so we can do an analysis of that?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #142) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Baezu »

FL- answer the question please, what are the claims
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1991 (isolation #143) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1985, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1977, Baezu wrote:Who claimed protection last night?
According to claims, I was protected by RCEnigma and Alchemist, so if scum attempted to kill anybody it would have to be me.

The claims are:
Vorkuta (vt until otherwise)
Vedith (unclaimed but probably VT fakeclaiming)
FL (1-shot vig)
Ausuka (1-shot invest)
RCEnigma (Loyal Doctor)
Alchemist21 (2-shot Doctor)
Baezu (VT)
And add to this 3 VTs and a macho town vig (dead)

Does this seem plausible for a setup?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #144) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1991, Baezu wrote:
In post 1985, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1977, Baezu wrote:Who claimed protection last night?
According to claims, I was protected by RCEnigma and Alchemist, so if scum attempted to kill anybody it would have to be me.

The claims are:
Vorkuta (vt until otherwise)
Vedith (unclaimed but probably VT fakeclaiming)
FL (1-shot vig)
Ausuka (1-shot invest)
RCEnigma (Loyal Doctor)
Alchemist21 (2-shot Doctor)
Baezu (VT)
And add to this 3 VTs and a macho town vig (dead)

Does this seem plausible for a setup?
Oh and a multitasking 2 shot scum doc
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #145) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Baezu »

So 3 doctors?!?!?!?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #146) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:08 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1998, Baezu wrote:So 3 doctors?!?!?!?
^^^^^^
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2006 (isolation #147) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Baezu »

Then what is his role? Why are you being so secretive if you’re town?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #148) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Baezu »

I need a frickin spreadsheet to keep track of all of this chaos!!!!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2026 (isolation #149) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Baezu »

Ausuka what do you think of vedith v FL?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #150) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:33 am

Post by Baezu »

Vorki, can you plz claim
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2030 (isolation #151) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Baezu »

So in your mind Vedith, it’s one of the doc claims and FL?

Which doc claim?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2031 (isolation #152) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 8:02 am

Post by Baezu »

I do agree, however, that FL introduces a lot of obfuscation to the game
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2059 (isolation #153) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:57 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1591, Baezu wrote:

Hit’s town.
Ok so you’re town, hit is town, fusc is town, I’m town

Just summing this up for myself so that I can refer to it later
Can you explain why you thought Hit was town?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2060 (isolation #154) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1461, Flavor Leaf wrote:Okay. It’s time then.

VOTE: RCEnigma

Good luck, RCE.
In post 1462, HitAlt wrote:FL, I'm absolutely baffled by you, yet again.. But.
I need you to tell the others that I am not to be lynched here.
If you're scum, you have no reason to, but at the same time I feel like you/Ausuka might be the only ones able to do so.
So this is me asking you to take the time and read what I'm about to spam, and what I have already said.
In post 1463, HitAlt wrote:
In post 22, RCEnigma wrote:SS I....I can see you...
First of all, I thought this was a crumb/hint at RCE being a tracker/watcher.
In post 1464, HitAlt wrote:I thought I had like 852 reasons to townread RCE, but now that ISO him, I feel like that was the only crumbing post from HIM.
In post 1465, HitAlt wrote:I don't want to completely flood the thread, so maybe I'll stop at these 2s..

Hots topic being the fact that no one started the day by analyzing the wagons that took place.
Baezu/Vorkuta could've easily been a scum!lynch waiting to happen, and derailed to land us at town instead.
In post 1466, HitAlt wrote:Nevermind, I still want to question the decision our protective did last night.
Because I have no doubt in my mind that the protective wasn't on S_S. Not that it would've changed anything.
In post 1467, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m pretty sold on VorkuraTown, but if he’s scum, I’m probably just blind spotted. I do think he’s strong town, though.

I have no interest in your lynch, and I am gut town reading you despite, but actively not wanting to go along with that, if that makes sense.
In post 1468, HitAlt wrote:Baezus 2posts at the start of the day were suspicious as all hell, and not only because of the faked as hell tone. No.
I think they tried to provoke our protective to react immediately after their posts.
Just wanted to bring peoples attention back to this interaction
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2063 (isolation #155) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1635, Baezu wrote:

1 v 1 time.

What does this mean?
And I’d like vedith and alchemist to explain this
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2064 (isolation #156) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 2062, Alchemist21 wrote:Uh, which interaction exactly? There’s a few different ones in there.
FL and hitalt, they are consecutive posts
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2066 (isolation #157) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1614, HitAlt wrote:Games with Boon in them often are.

I'm fully behind this wagon, and hope that Boon really "flips" IC D3.
Vorkuta flipping scum+FL being confirmed tomorrow would cement town in a very good position.
Does this seem like a bus?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2067 (isolation #158) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:11 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1660, Baezu wrote:
In post 1633, Alchemist21 wrote:
In post 1631, Ausuka wrote:
Please can you clarify this.
No, that’s why I’m telling you to trust me. Call it gut if you want but it is what it is.

Unrelated, I’m not opposed to a fus wagon and we do need a good wagon going so

VOTE: Fuscosco
I can’t trust you because vEdith is looking sooooo scummy
Did alch move his vote from vedith to fusc here?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2068 (isolation #159) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

And somebody answer me this- if FL is not scum, why is one of me/Ausuka not dead tonight?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2069 (isolation #160) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by Baezu »

Who were we protected by? Who did scum try to kill?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2093 (isolation #161) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:58 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 2078, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2070, Flavor Leaf wrote:I am LITERALLY confirmed town.
I went back to another game just to find this quote.
In post 539, Morality wrote:I should be MothafuckingconftownBoon at this point.
And was he town in that game?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2094 (isolation #162) » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Baezu »

I’m fucked, if there are two scum, whichever wagon I jump on has the potential to quickhammer

Ausuka, what should I do?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2121 (isolation #163) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:25 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2099, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2098, Vedith wrote:FL is just saying now he's confirmed.
The only confirmation we have is that scum can kill scum.

FL has no leg to stand on here. There is confirmed scum in me or him.
And the fact he calls me scum knowing I only accept my lynch as town here proves it even more that he's scum.

Let's make a better tomorrow, today.
\o/
Nah. I don’t kill my own scummates, and you know I wouldn’t as scum.

I have a Mafia moral code, and that’s something I don’t really pass.
So if I vote vedith and you end up being scum, at least then we will have another thing to add to the things FL will “never” do! Hahaha

The reason you’re not conftown to me is that I don’t know your role pm...look at it for my perspective- I’m a VT, I’ve been watching the game with the least information of anyone. I’m being told a scenario and have to decide how much I buy it. Again, you are extremely convincing FL and I have no doubt that you very much want to win this game, but unfortunately things aren’t so black in white from my perspective
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2123 (isolation #164) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2109, Ausuka wrote:Vork if you're a PR somehow (what is this game even if that's true) RCE is a doc or scum claiming doc. If he's doc then if you have an important role he will protect you. If he's scum he outs himself by killing you right?

I literally just want to finish the massclaim.
Yes, please vork, we need your help to figure this out!
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (isolation #165) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:30 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2103, Flavor Leaf wrote:I mean, I would. It’s pure WIFOM, but for post game everyone here, know that I just don’t and wouldn’t do that as scum. Ever.
If you flip green- I’m holding you to this FL
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2140 (isolation #166) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2132, Ausuka wrote:Fl why exactly did you shoot Hit?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2142 (isolation #167) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:31 am

Post by Baezu »

The problem that I have with FLs playstyle like I’ve already said is that it causes a lot of confusion- murks up the water, makes it hard to see things clearly...and I don’t think this playstyle is helpful to town.

Ok, let’s say we lynch FL and he’s town, can town still win?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2145 (isolation #168) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Baezu »

Honestly I’m tempted to do it just to get some clarity back to this thread
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2148 (isolation #169) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Baezu »

Vorkuta CLAIM
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (isolation #170) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Baezu »

Did he win that game as scum?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (isolation #171) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Baezu »

Ok I’ll wait for vork to claim, then I’m going to place my vote
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2160 (isolation #172) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Baezu »

I’m down.

Ausuka?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (isolation #173) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2162, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2155, Flavor Leaf wrote:Can you guys Sheep my reads completely if I agree to go down today and give me a “damn, good shirt Flavor” post game?
Damn, good shit.
Damn it! I had already called the shirt company to get a shirt made
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (isolation #174) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Baezu »

We trust you- once you flip green and we sheep your reads, if town wins I promise you that you will get all the credit
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (isolation #175) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:54 am

Post by Baezu »

Vork wtf are you?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2184 (isolation #176) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 2179, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 2177, Vedith wrote:And you're red flip shows that I'm just the best. \o/
This literally is a pointless post, and I’m not posting any of this for you. I’m posting it for the rest of the townies.
And we appreciate it! <3
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2189 (isolation #177) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Baezu »

In my mind, FL is the lynch today regardless, just waiting for vork
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2211 (isolation #178) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Baezu »

Honestly as brutal as this is, this is the reason I fucking LOVE this game!

Love all you guys :*
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2214 (isolation #179) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Baezu »

Ausuka?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2215 (isolation #180) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:14 pm

Post by Baezu »

And if we know that one of alchemist and RCE is scum does it make more sense to vote one of those today?
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2219 (isolation #181) » Tue Apr 16, 2019 12:44 pm

Post by Baezu »

No I don’t
Show

Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2426 (isolation #182) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:35 pm

Post by Baezu »

One of the best games I’ve ever played! Ausuka and FL mvps!!!!
Show

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”