Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeet
First post stolen
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: Rui
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

What the heck
I have to do analysis already?
Alright, give me a moment to read slowly
Also, I highly recommend shortening my name to 390.
And I claim Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazer Beams Out of It’s Ass.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Pushy in a bad way. It feels unnatural, like she’s forcing her reads or something.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #73 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Don’t have time to get into much right now, but my preliminary scumteam 2/3 is UR2 and Exilon.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #77 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 74, u r a person 2 wrote:@skitter The first post I think is independently scummy. The second feels like redirect of of Egix. And the interaction between them goes no where. whole thing just feels wrong.
Spoiler:
In post 35, Inferno390 wrote:What the heck
I have to do analysis already?
Alright, give me a moment to read slowly
Also, I highly recommend shortening my name to 390.
And I claim Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Lazer Beams Out of It’s Ass.
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
In post 37, Egix96 wrote:
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:Skitter feels pushy
Is that meant to be in a good way or a bad way?
In post 38, Inferno390 wrote:Pushy in a bad way. It feels unnatural, like she’s forcing her reads or something.
What about my first post was scummy?
What about my second post was a redirect of Egix?
What do you mean our interaction went nowhere?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #7) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:21 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: UR 2
UR2 ISO

40 almost feels more naked than Ausuka. Like it’s trying to look clothed when it is.
42 is pulling associations that aren’t even there. Me saying that I think Egix’s vote is NAI, especially when it’s clearly an RVS post, may be AI for me, but it certainly does not tie me to Egix on my own.
74: How is my post redirecting anybody, and saying that Egix and I’s conversation “went nowhere” is baloney.
75 is an attempt to vaguely defend Bob for no apparent reason.I don’t like that.
76 is your basic mudslinging.
78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.

In other words, this is caught scum. Help me with pressure guys.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #82 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I did just vote you because I wanted to put pressure on you and your posts were the scummiest out of everything I had read.
The reason I’ve paired with you with UR2 and am more sure of my scum read on you is in addition to my read on you, UR2 has now come out of nowhere it feels like to throw heavy amounts of shade in my direction, which feels very chainsaw-y.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #83 (isolation #9) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 81, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.
so why didn't you mention skitter in your scum team?
Because I scumread skitter independent of you and Exilon.
If it’s not clear, the post above is directed to Exilon.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 82, Inferno390 wrote:I did just vote you because I wanted to put pressure on you and your posts were the scummiest out of everything I had read.
The reason I’ve paired with you with UR2 and am more sure of my scum read on you is in addition to my read on you, UR2 has now come out of nowhere it feels like to throw heavy amounts of shade in my direction, which feels very chainsaw-y.
To clarify, Exilon, your posts weren’t great at the beginning and I was pressuring you for that. UR2’s reaction to what was going on and me specifically strengthened that read because it felt like a chainsaw attempt on his part which makes the most sense in a world where you are both scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 85, RuiRui wrote:Inferno you're moving a little too fast with your reads imo
Just in general or compared to my last game?
In post 86, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 85, RuiRui wrote:Inferno you're moving a little too fast with your reads imo
ya think? recent posts are not from a town perspective
That is not what Rui said at all. Great shade though. Much wow.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay, I want to rethink my stance on skitter now that there’s not a million things on my mind. She’s not nearly as pushy as I first thought. I think that what caught my attention is this:
In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
This post feels weird and self aware. Coming out of a scumgame myself, this sounds like something I would say. (You know what I’m talking about Rui and Egix, the whole parroting thing.) But asa whole it doesn’t read as bad as I thought it did on first glance.
In post 31, Ausuka wrote:
In [url=https://forum.net/viewtopic.php?p=10896569#p10896569]post 18[/url], skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
VOTE: skitter

it's literally just a naked vote and my standard entrance. why are you not explicitly calling me scum for it? if you think it comes from scum more than town, and the average player has a 1/4 chance to be scum, that's great odds on page 1. it feels as if you're afraid of entering a confrotantion so early more than anything else.
This feels a lot worse than the above. It doesn’t feel like an honest defense from Ausuka. And it feels like a very aggressive defense too. Don’t really like that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #89 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Another thought is that everyone really needs to watch how interactions with Uzi go down. Since Uzi is IC (Innocent Child), it means that where his vote goes and what he says can have a huge impact on the game and the wagons. So anyone trying to manipulate that needs to be looked at hard.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:22 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 106, Egix96 wrote:
In post 87, Inferno390 wrote:
That is not what Rui said at all. Great shade though. Much wow.
No no, he's not saying what he thought Rui said. He's saying something different entirely. My understanding of it:

Rui: "Inferno, I think you're forming reads too quickly for this early in the game"
urap: "Never mind that, he's not posting like town anyway"
Okay.
But he’s still warping what Rui said to throw shade at me. Which I am not liking.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #109 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 103, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 100, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone but at the same time keep using the" but ....."

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions but raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
well I'm going to actively discourage your lynch, so if you are lynched and flip town, I will hold no blame.
This doesn’t read like unfazed scum to me.
I agree that it doesn’t read unfazed scum. It does, imo, read like white knighting.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 129, Exilon wrote:
In post 116, skitter30 wrote:also i dont' think that scum!inferno really thinks to randomly make that post about uzi there really
My point was precisely that it wasn't rational (let me post this here), it was emotional ("I want to post about something else that lets me feel closer to town")
I don’t like this. I feel like it’s circular logic. And what about my post was not rational, exactly?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #135 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:48 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I will agree that I am not a completely logical player. While I do try to use it as my most powerful tool in my arsenal, I am an emotional person and that carries over into my playstyle.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #18) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:37 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

See your not addressing why I think your logic is circular.
The reason I think your logic is circular is because you’re using the fact that you think I’m scum to say that my post was aimed to look Town.
X is scum
Therefore this thing X did is scum motivated or is done because of scum reasons
So X is scum. Die, scum!

Or something like that.
And what would make you think I felt encroached and under pressure. There wasn’t a wagon on me, the two people scumreading me I’m already interacting with, and no one is pushing me except my scumreads. What pressure?
And what exactly am I backpedaling from?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #19) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 143, Exilon wrote:
In post 142, Inferno390 wrote:See your not addressing why I think your logic is circular.
The reason I think your logic is circular is because you’re using the fact that you think I’m scum to say that my post was aimed to look Town.
X is scum
Therefore this thing X did is scum motivated or is done because of scum reasons
So X is scum. Die, scum!

Or something like that.
And what would make you think I felt encroached and under pressure. There wasn’t a wagon on me, the two people scumreading me I’m already interacting with, and no one is pushing me except my scumreads. What pressure?
And what exactly am I backpedaling from?
I think I get it. But it's still not circular; it's not feeding itself. It's complementing the conclusion (which is scumread), in consequence to the posts before.
I understand it isn't, in itself, worthy of a scumread.

To me, it's when you put everything I've pointed together that a scummy mindset emerges, not with each individual piece.

I said I thought you felt encroached and under pressure at that moment for recognizing the skitter read being wrong (which is what I mean by backpedaling), in conjunction with urap2's callouts, as well as my own posts on the matter. This would be enough for me and the general tone in your posts seemed to convey a level of antsiness. From what you're saying, it seems you weren't in fact feeling this type of pressure. Is this right?
No. I don’t feel like there’s a lot of pressure in my direction at the moment.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #20) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 159, u r a person 2 wrote:have you guys read sashadin's iso? Way better vote than exilon who is probably not trying to powerscum in the first ten pages and who is taking oddball views on things than the rest of the thread

VOTE: sashaddin

egix still scummy i think

inferno probably town

skitter probably town
This does not feel like natrual progression.
What happened to my being Egix’s partner?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #21) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I don’t like how 162 is used to throw shade in my direction while simultaneously pushing Sash.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #22) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@UR2:
This here is why it feels unnatural. Between this and your change in read on me you don’t even mention me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah, between 86 and 159 you posted 1 time and I’ve posted 8, most of which is multi posting. That’s a really fast reversal, and I don’t find it natrual.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Exil:
I was motivated to do it, so to speak, by a combination of someone (don’t remember who) saying that it felt like skitter was being pushed more than pushing, and me liking some of his posts after I made that comment. I wanted to rethink my stance on her and make sure what I was saying was actually valid (which it wasn’t)

And honestly, your early posts, especially RVS, are not strong. They feel like posturing and a little bit LAMIST. That’s a lot of where my original read on you came from. You’re posting has gotten a lot better since we started interacting though, and I’m wondering if what I took as a chainsaw from UR2 was actually just a timing thing.

That AtE (to steal words from Exilon) from Sash is pretty bad, but I’m not sure if it’s scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

It was.
I feel thoroughly shamed now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #26) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 198, u r a person 2 wrote:What I really want is for you to just let me coast until the weekend
This is like
Yuck
I’m in the middle of tech week and a heckuva lotta school and I’m still trying to post at least regularly.
Speaking of which,
@Mod, V/LA all day Saturday

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #231 (isolation #27) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:18 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #241 (isolation #28) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #29) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

But does scum ever say this?:
In post 220, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, Exilon wrote:Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
I don't like those sort of gambles you are thinking about. I know your pissed I called it out but it's better than the alternative. I don't think we should tell the rest of game what you were going to do that way we can keep scum guessing. So lets drop the subject right now.
It feels like posturing, but I can’t see it coming from scum, but...
I dunno. Someone talk to me about Gamr.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (isolation #30) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 241, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.
Even more genuine than a IC?
I’m disregarding the IC because I know he’s town.
Ausuka wrote:
In post 242, Inferno390 wrote:Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.
opportunistic? how?
I feel like he moved his vote back onto Sash because a wagon started forming there. I only saw reasons for why he thought Sash was scum until after the wagon. And the vote on Channel was very sheepy. And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 2:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Gamr:
Okay, let me make it clear:
I feel like you moved your vote to Sash ONLY because a wagon started forming there. By the time you voted each of the aforementioned players, you only had three interactions with Sash and 1 with CDB, none of which were indicative of your reads and definitely not worth the “would lynch myself” response they got on your read list. Your “reasons” for Sash aren’t actually stated until 228 and it looks like you were looking for ways to justify your Sash wagon. You’ve taken the two players you have pushed the most, called them scum, and then gave your reasons (in the case of Sash). For CDB, I missed the vote tag mistake and I apologize. But the point still stands that the “interactions” you said you had neither show your reads on those player nor deserve the 100% scumread you are giving to them.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Gamr:
1. That is not what I am arguing. You are saying that it should be obviously clear that you were scumreading Sash by your interactions with the slot. The point I’m making shows that this is clearly not the case.
2. That’s not a town reason. If you think a person is actually scum, you shouldn’t need to find reasons to “push the wagon forward.” Your reads should justify the wagon. You shouldn’t be trying to find reasons for the wagon to exist. That alone suggests that you’re fabricating your reads. And what is the Town motivation for NOT giving your reasoning for reads with a vote?

And you have not shown to me at all that your vote on Sash wasn’t sheepy or opportunistic. As should be clear by me saying at the beginning of the post, “...ONLY because a a wagon started forming there.” Not to mention that your readlist is just you throwing out a readlist without any sort of game impact. You just said “oh this is town, this is town, this is scum.” That’s not a read on Sash. That’s just throwing words around. And it’s not helpful to Town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 264, u r a person 2 wrote:Garmr is super town btw
This timing is highly, highly convenient. I would almost consider lynching based on this post alone.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #267 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 249, Garmr wrote: Inferno can you guess who else made it to my scum list from the tone of my last few posts?
I do not like the passive-aggressive feel if this post. It feels like an attempt to throw me off.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #269 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

TywinL, is that you? :lol:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #277 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So Egix, which one of us do you think is scum?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #37) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 268, Garmr wrote:Would like to point out the scenario here.

Inferno390
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Finds sash reacy early on doesn't mention him latter.
In post 178, Inferno390 wrote:I don’t like how 162 is used to throw shade in my direction while simultaneously pushing Sash.
What's odd about someone pushing 2 scum reads at the same time, he did it early? So that indicates the problem wasn't he was being scumread but being tied with sash.
In post 231, Inferno390 wrote:Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.
It's funny they were quite happy throwing shade at the begging at rvs but sash had done nothing to earn a town read. Through out their posts he doesn't even show a town read on sash but actively opposes the wagon.

So with that I think this is what happened. From these past events Inferno was looking to shut down the wagon but because he doesn't want to be tied up with sash he goes for the generic The wagon came in to fast and not legit sentiment that people with doubt seemed to have. He starts throwing shade on everyone (except bob which to me indicate buddying).

To me it seems like post 242 was meant to throw shade on me and for people not looked into to deeply. Which is why he included the
BUT
to fake some kind of doubt. If you noticed when he starts talking about me and with me, he drops any notion of doubt when arguing. The fact he mistakes where I placed my votes and what I talked about and when shows to me that it was quick Iso job with out much thought and written after being questioned on his throw away statement. Finally he tries to keep his point by changing the goal post instead of accepting the facts. This shows that he isn't concerned with finding out my alignment and just throwing shade. Also with this much effort to try and trying to cling to try make me look scummy you'd think town would throw a vote since he isn't pushing urap2 anymore.

The answer is simple he was chainsawing for Sash and didn't expect to have to explain his motive. Now his caught up in it.

VOTE: Inferno390

I'm up for either Inferno or Sash but I feel inferno deserves the pressure.

P:Edit still didn't vote me after struggling this hard to keep trying to throw shade. :roll:
This post makes me laugh so much. It’s very clearly misrepresentation.
The first post is me generating discussion and tossing around words.
The second post had nothing to do with me being pushed. Because I wasn’t actually being pushed by the post I was referring to. It was just blatant side shade.
Third post, I never actually came out and said Sash is scum or town. I actually have him null. I think that there’s some sus wit the way the wagon was formed and am looking to see if there’s scum on it. But I would actually be okay with a Sash lynch.

You’re clearly flailing here, and it’s kind of sad, because my push on you wasn’t even that good.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #279 (isolation #38) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:02 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And before anyone says “Why aren’t you voting Sash,” it’s because lynch scum first. And UR2 is definitely scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #39) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So where do I fall in all of that Ausuka?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #296 (isolation #40) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 280, u r a person 2 wrote:show you're work

im town
I showed my work all the way back in 79.
Though if you want me to ISO you again I’d be more than happy to.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #300 (isolation #41) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 297, skitter30 wrote:I feel complete apathy wrt the sash wagon. Like it just kinda is, dont really get why it happened

I think ausuka is town now

@exilon ur post just above feels kinda exactly like what a partner would say

Also i want to sort urap
So I would guess that the reason behind your apathy is that there isn’t a real reason behind the wagon. At least that’s what I understand from the narrative surrounding the wagon.
I also agree on Ausuka!Town. But don’t worry about sorting UR2 because he’s scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ausuka, what do you think of the 1v1 between me and Gamr?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #312 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

No, I just wanted to hear some other people’s thoughts on the interaction.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:47 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 314, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 201, skitter30 wrote:your sash vote/post was one such post. it's not inherently scummy but it's another post that feels kinda off, and you've made a whole bunch of them.
if a wagon hadn't formed immediately after my Sash vote, would that change how you perceive it?
This a terrible question.
No matter what skitter answers, I can see UR2 turning this into a reason to call skitter scum.

Yes:
“Then you’re scumreading me for no reason. Die scum!”

No:
“Then you’re confabiased against me and are looking for a mislynch. Die scum!”

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #327 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:09 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ausuka: what I found opportunistic about Gamr’s vote on Sash is that from my POV, he had no read on that slot before his read list. He was interacting with the slot, but I don’t feel like he was actually forming a read on it, just pushing it. So imo, the narrative goes like this:
Gamr: “Sash is scum”
UR2: “Oh look Sash is scum from ISO” *votes Sash*
*Sash wagon forms*
Gamr: “Oh hey look a Sash wagon” *Votes Sash*

And I agree that Gamr wouldn’t have to elaborate on his read on Sash, but a complete lack of a read seems sus when he comes back and says “oh here’s why.” It feels like he’s forcing the narrative to fit his reads rather than forming the reads to fit his narrative. Sort of like he did to call me scum.
I also find it funny that A) the only people calling me scum are the people I push and B) I never appeared on Gamr’s read list despite having put everyone else on it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #328 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

That backtrack was hard to read.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 318, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 316, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 314, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 201, skitter30 wrote:your sash vote/post was one such post. it's not inherently scummy but it's another post that feels kinda off, and you've made a whole bunch of them.
if a wagon hadn't formed immediately after my Sash vote, would that change how you perceive it?
This a terrible question.
No matter what skitter answers, I can see UR2 turning this into a reason to call skitter scum.

Yes:
“Then you’re scumreading me for no reason. Die scum!”

No:
“Then you’re confabiased against me and are looking for a mislynch. Die scum!”
nice preshade, but I'm pretty confident skitter is town here. The way she has interacted with me - asking to engage, giving assent to me blatantly asking to be allowed to coast and not pushing any sort of scum vibes off that - she's actually interested in sorting me here.
Then why would you ask this question?
If skitter wants to sort you, then shouldn’t she be asking you questions rather than the other way around?
This whole last section feels like you spewing Town in an attempt to get skitter to townread you.
I don’t like that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #335 (isolation #48) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 329, Egix96 wrote:
In post 277, Inferno390 wrote:So Egix, which one of us do you think is scum?
Neither atm
So if Sash is town, who is scum?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #337 (isolation #49) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 333, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 332, Inferno390 wrote:Then why would you ask this question?
If skitter wants to sort you, then shouldn’t she be asking you questions rather than the other way around?
This whole last section feels like you spewing Town in an attempt to get skitter to townread you.
I don’t like that.
Why can't I help her along the path? Isn't that what friends are for?
Yeah, see, that’s not how that works and I think you know it.
In post 334, u r a person 2 wrote:Oh, it is me spewing town, you're right about that. If you're town, that should be a good thing from your perspective. Why isn't it?
Nice try at another bad question.
Because there a difference between spewing Town and actually acting townie.
Let me put it another way, since my terminology is prob bad: You’re trying to make yourself look Town while not actually being town. In other words, LAMIST. As an attempt to influence skitter.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #50) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 336, u r a person 2 wrote:Like seriously. Someone has been asking me to provide content so that they can sort me for days. Now I'm providing content and you're shading it with a scum motivation, but what would the townie thing to do be? Not provide content? You're either tunneled or arguing in bad faith
No one asked you to provide content. They just want to sort you.

Oopsie.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #342 (isolation #51) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Not to mention nothing which you posted is actually sortable content. So there’s that.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #344 (isolation #52) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 340, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 338, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 336, u r a person 2 wrote:Like seriously. Someone has been asking me to provide content so that they can sort me for days. Now I'm providing content and you're shading it with a scum motivation, but what would the townie thing to do be? Not provide content? You're either tunneled or arguing in bad faith
No one asked you to provide content. They just want to sort you.

Oopsie.
like this is almost certainly tunneled town
Catching your mistake is not tunneled town. It’s just observant.
But please keep flailing. It makes my job easier.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #346 (isolation #53) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 343, u r a person 2 wrote:so then here's where we're at, order not important

town:
Garmr (unless scum with exilon)
Lil Uzi vert
Ausuka
Urap
Skitter
Egix
Inferno
Bob

not town
exilon
ruirui
cby
Channel
Sashadin
Again, another mistake. You can’t say Gamr could be scum with Exil, call Gamr town, and Exil possibly scum all in one breath. That doesn’t even make sense.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #350 (isolation #54) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

But if you are saying Gamr is town, then Exil has to be Town too.
But you have Exil as scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #353 (isolation #55) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 351, u r a person 2 wrote:first, I have Exil as not town. With the town reads I have PoE is def the way to go, and that's what we're doing.

And no, it doesn't work that way. Exil can be scum independent of gamr being scum. Gamr cannot be scum independent of Exil being scum.
See and here’s the problem.
If you have Exil as not Town and if Exil is scum Gamr is scum, you can’t say Gamr is town because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly not Town.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #354 (isolation #56) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 352, u r a person 2 wrote:but like chill a hot min, dude

you're so tunneled you're trying to play this gotcha game, and I guarantee you're not going to get me to trip over my laces as either alignment.
I’m not trying to trip you up. I’m just calling out the mistakes you are making. I’m not getting you to say those things, you’re saying them yourself.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #357 (isolation #57) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 355, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly not Town.
yes

this is exactly what i was doing. I'm glad we're on the same page now.

THEN WHY IS HE ON YOUR TOWN LIST

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #359 (isolation #58) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:14 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I think that would be NAI actually

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #381 (isolation #59) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:46 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Come on skitter, do me a solid
vote UR2

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #392 (isolation #60) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

If you haven’t read through Exil, how are you so sure on the Gamr/Exil associative?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #395 (isolation #61) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 391, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 389, ChannelDelibird wrote:I'll see if I can actually find words for 382 tomorrow instead of just rolling my eyes at it. Yeesh.
like, this is clearly a guy hamming it up rn.

town can be dramatic, but it's gotta be scum indicative over all, ya?
This makes me roll my eyes probably more than it make CDB roll his eyes at 382.
Seriously, help me wagon this guys. This is so caught scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (isolation #62) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 394, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 392, Inferno390 wrote:If you haven’t read through Exil, how are you so sure on the Gamr/Exil associative?
I got to the gambit discussion through gamr's iso, love
So you haven’t read Exil, but you’re perfectly willing to lump him with Gamr
You townread Gamr, but you have Exil as not Town by PoE
On top of the claim that skitter asked you to provide sortable content, which a) he didn’t do and b) your content wasn’t sortable and c) you seem to be implying you can sort people by ISO, so why did you need to provide content again?
And now you’re trying to push a scumread on CDB?

Yeah I’m not buying this.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #407 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:16 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 401, ChannelDelibird wrote:Skitter, urap has decided he can pick the entire town on day 1, PoE'd me as scum, so has found some nothingy reasons to call me scum.

What annoys me most atm is that it's not even that scummy; town players like this have existed forever. It's just straight-up bad.
I will agree that on its own it’s NAI
But have you put it in context of his ISO?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:21 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 408, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 406, Inferno390 wrote:So you haven’t read Exil, but you’re perfectly willing to lump him with Gamr
You townread Gamr, but you have Exil as not Town by PoE
On top of the claim that skitter asked you to provide sortable content, which a) he didn’t do and b) your content wasn’t sortable and c) you seem to be implying you can sort people by ISO, so why did you need to provide content again?
And now you’re trying to push a scumread on CDB?

Yeah I’m not buying this.
You'll town read a lot of this in retrospect, especially the content part and probably the CDB part
Probably not since the fact that you’re avoiding commenting on the Gamr/Exil thing indicates that I’ve got you caught.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (isolation #65) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 418, u r a person 2 wrote:town:
Garmr (unless scum with exilon)

not town
exilon

I am screaming on the inside

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (isolation #66) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:32 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 422, u r a person 2 wrote:If I'm wrong, it's probably in {ausuka, Garmr} and probably just gamr
Now I’m really screaming on the inside.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #67) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 324, u r a person 2 wrote:Ausuka, also town
In post 330, u r a person 2 wrote:I think that if Exilon is town that makes Garmr town nearly 100% because of that interaction about a gambit
Okay I’m just going to say it
You are clearly pulling reads out of your ass here
Just give up already

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (isolation #68) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:37 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 428, u r a person 2 wrote:sheep me when im dead~
Why would I sheep someone who’s contradicted himself three times in the last 8 hours?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #69) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 430, u r a person 2 wrote:I get there in the end
Please people lynch this

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #433 (isolation #70) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 11:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 399, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 397, skitter30 wrote:like no why is this scum indicative
like if i don't think about it sounds good but if like i actually think about it ... why is this obviously scum indicative?
I think over reactions probably come from scum more than town? I really don't think this is controversial, and I didn't say it was damning. I said that town can be dramatic, but that it's probably scum-indicative in the aggregate and I think that's absolutely true?
In post 415, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 410, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 409, ChannelDelibird wrote:Like, it's entirely reasonable to have me in a 'not sure, would lynch' pile right now. I would expect most people to have me around there right now. What's not reasonable is total confidence that you can PoE everyone on Day 1 and then go dig up a bunch of absolute nonsense to support an answer you already decided must be true.
So then why aren't you voting me
I HAVE LITERALLY ALREADY SAID THAT THIS KIND OF AWFUL EGO COMES FROM TOWN QUITE A LOT. READ MY POSTS RATHER THAN TRY TO PICK HOLES IN THEM FOR ITS OWN SAKE
In post 416, u r a person 2 wrote:okay, he's probably town
A summary:
UR2: “overreactions come from scum”
CDB: *overreaction*
UR2: CDB is town

Actually wtf

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #443 (isolation #71) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Hey, HRG, welcome to the game!
Any other general thoughts 8 pages in?
A general readlist?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #444 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 434, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 433, Inferno390 wrote:A summary:
UR2: “overreactions come from scum”
CDB: *overreaction*
UR2: CDB is town

Actually wtf
I mean different scenarios, mate. This is a town reaction here
No. No no no.
You said overreacting is more likely to come from scum. YOU SAID. And then you proceeded to openly, blatantly townread an overreaction.
Which is it?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #445 (isolation #73) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 439, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 438, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 100, u r a person 2 wrote:well I'm going to actively discourage your lynch, so if you are lynched and flip town, I will hold no blame.
I regret considering you as town already, this just looks bad and not from a town motivated view.
At this point there's no threat to this lynch happening but you are already writing it off as a town with very little doubt, and already preparing for the town credit on a town flip.
i mean, if you take it out of context and hide how i'm matching his language, sure
Hide how you’re matching Bob’s language?
That’s your reasoning?
Why would you even try to “match his language?”
To mock him? (Not saying your post style is mockable Bob, but this is a really really weird turn of phrase)
And why is this reasoning coming up now and not when I pointed out this post?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (isolation #74) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:47 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Or was it me?
I know someone did. I think it was me but I don’t remember. Lemme look.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (isolation #75) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah yeah, I said it was white knighting, but you’re defense doesn’t apply to that.
But then again how does it apply now?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (isolation #76) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 2:46 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 448, u r a person 2 wrote:it's amazing how hard tunneled you are mate =/
Did you know I actually have a decent track record of hard tunneling scum on this site?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (isolation #77) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:13 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

It should mean you shouldn’t use tunnely town as an excuse to dismiss my read on you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (isolation #78) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:26 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Sash, you’re at L-1 with 4 days left. It’s time for you to claim.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #481 (isolation #79) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:10 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 462, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 460, Inferno390 wrote:Sash, you’re at L-1 with 4 days left. It’s time for you to claim.
Vanilla Townie
Now the question is whether I hammer his or not.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #487 (isolation #80) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 486, Garmr wrote:
In post 475, skitter30 wrote:
In post 473, u r a person 2 wrote:let's just lynch sash
^^^^^ bad reaction
especially in the event of town!sash
I'm town and I have the same reaction.
Debatable

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #505 (isolation #81) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay
Barring the build of this URAP wagon, I claim
Intent to Hammer Friday morning

I would really like to use the next three days to see where this wagon goes before we lynch.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #82) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 506, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 502, Exilon wrote:
In post 496, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
I don't know how your opinion could effect the game differently than other players. If you want to explain please? :?:
:?
In post 5, tris wrote:
An Announcement:

Lil Uzi Vert is
aligned with town
I know, but HOW does it change something?
I’m confused about this.
Why would he have an opinion on LUV voting him? We know he’s town. Sash knows his alignment. He knows whether he himself is town or scum. He’s not trying to read LUV’s slot. If anything, other people should have opinions on whether LUV is correct or not, not Sash.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (isolation #83) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 549, Garmr wrote:
In post 548, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho
1 sash is going to flip scum.
2.less information than wagons that have been going all day.

Unless you wanna lynch inferno?
Well I highly doubt this comes from town

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (isolation #84) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho

Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (isolation #85) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And they’re not going to use that nightkill to, you know, kill confirmed town like LUV?
And what does the nightkill have to do with Gamr!Scum not wanting UR2!Scum to be lynched?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #564 (isolation #86) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

If I’m trying to shield Sash, then why the heck did I say that a) I was okay with a Sash lynch and b) I would hammer the slot?

I really don’t appreciate the attempt to make me look as dumb as possible in order to discredit what I’m saying.
I’ll respond to the rest of this later when I have tome.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (isolation #87) » Wed May 01, 2019 5:47 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 604, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 599, skitter30 wrote:Also bolded feels like ur conceding the point that he's been townie and then redirecting me towards something else u can try to convince me is scummy
yeah that's exactly what I was doing because scum makes townie posts, and i'm not going to argue that they're scummy. that would diminish from stronger arguments, like how sash's recent posts are scummy
If Sash’s early posts were townie, then why were you scumreading him for those posts?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (isolation #88) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:11 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Were you scumreading him before his more recent posts?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (isolation #89) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

But you just admitted he was townie early on?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (isolation #90) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 604, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 599, skitter30 wrote:Also bolded feels like ur conceding the point that he's been townie and then redirecting me towards something else u can try to convince me is scummy
yeah that's exactly what I was doing because scum makes townie posts, and i'm not going to argue that they're scummy. that would diminish from stronger arguments, like how sash's recent posts are scummy
Then what’s this?
You say that his recent posts are scummy. But you say that his early posts were not townie. Then why are you trying to convince skitter that Sash has been townie? Where do you think he has been townie?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #615 (isolation #91) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Not to mention that Sash’s “scummy” posts is not a stronger argument because just as scum can make townie posts, the reverse is also true: Town can make scummy posts.

So I’m not understanding what you are saying. You say that you admit the Sash was townie, but you say his early posts are not townie and his recent posts are scummy. So then when was Sash townie? And if he wasn’t townie, why are you conceding the point that Sash was townie to skitter?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (isolation #92) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Because as far as I can tell there are two parts of Sash’s ISO: Early Sash and Current Sash. If Early Sash was not townie and Current Sash is scummy, then when was Sash ever townie?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #93) » Wed May 01, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ok none i understand.
Thank you for clearing that up

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #94) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 619, Ausuka wrote:as for why you would do that - it's good to have someone on your side as scum, especially someone as loud and active as inferno is.
Why thank you
I think

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (isolation #95) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 635, u r a person 2 wrote:The way I see it, if Sash is scum, their partners are in the less active and are letting you and inferno do the work to keep them from getting lynched.

If Sash is town, then I agree scum is already probably positioned and complacent and is just prodging til this thing goes down, whichever way. That would point to maybe one in {Exilon, garmr}, maybe 1 in those not voting a main wagon, and probably ruirui
But by this logic, Sash’s partners according to you have to be literally (Channel, HRG).
Do you really think that’s the scumteam?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #96) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh Nvm, I missed Egix.
Ignore me

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (isolation #97) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:01 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Honestly, I would rather a Sash flip than a Rui one. I think we get a lot more info off the Sash flip than anything else atp except maybe UR2.

P-edit: Yah a legit scum read cause it’s made by legit scum

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (isolation #98) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:03 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

First order of business after the night is to lynch Gamr.
Note that down everybody.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #652 (isolation #99) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 648, Garmr wrote:
In post 646, Inferno390 wrote:First order of business after the night is to lynch Gamr.
Note that down everybody.
Why didn't you try it earlier today instead of bitching out? Or we you setting it up so you could nightkill me?
I was trying to lynch your partner UR2.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (isolation #100) » Thu May 02, 2019 4:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Sash: Minis are normally 10/3

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #722 (isolation #101) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I am more than willing to compromise on Sash.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #787 (isolation #102) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Oh Rui is L-2.
Hmmm

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (isolation #103) » Fri May 03, 2019 12:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

If Sash is scum, partners probably lie somewhere in Channel, Exilon(?), and HRG. Probably 1 in that bunch, but perhaps 2.
If Rui is scum, we know Gamr is scum. Not sure about the third slot.
That’s assuming the other wagon is always Town. If they’re both scum... I dunno who the third is. Fortunately I don’t see a world where both are scum. If both are Town, we’re fricked.

So who do we lynch? I see the value in both.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #790 (isolation #104) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:30 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I mean
We can
But is it a more valuable lynch than Sash?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (isolation #105) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:51 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I mean, let say Rui flips town
This doesn’t explicitly mean Sash is scum.

HOWEVER
Based on how this wagon formed on Sash and the way people are attempting to strongman Sash to the lynch over Rui
I think it’s way more likely that Rui is scum if Sash flips town.
But if Sash is scum, I don’t think Rui is also scum. I highly doubt we have 2 scum wagons based on narrative.
So if Rui flips scum, that prob means Sash is town.
And if Sash is scum, Rui is likely town.

So do we lynch Sash for the gamesolving or Rui on the bet she’s scum?
Because I’m not totally sold on a scum!Rui, though I can see where it’s coming from, and that’s way more than what I get from Sash
But if Rui flips town, I feel like we lose a lot of info from the Sash lynch and I’m not confident enough to say for certainty that we risk it.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (isolation #106) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 791, Exilon wrote:Sash's flip gives us info because of his interactions, which have been plenty; and they have been plenty because he's been engaging. Going into day 2, an alive Sash will still engage, or at least he is likely to do so.
Rui's flip will also give us info, not because of her interactions, which have been sparse, but because of how her counter wagon emerged, and who interacted with the wagon.

So Sash gives us information by virtue of him engaging, while RuiRui gives us information by virtue of her wagon.

My point here is, it's more likely I get more information from an alive sash day 2 by the fact he is participating and therefore autonomously generating information than RuiRui.
In post 792, Exilon wrote:and also if you want to reap the informational profits of her wagon, which are situational to Day1, that ain't happening day2. At least that's how I see it.
This is a good point.
Hmm

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #107) » Fri May 03, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 777, Garmr wrote: B.Rui doesn't seem the type of player to type out much I seen players like this before who don't even post anything more than 1 sentences. I have begrudgingly learned to accept their are players like this and it better to look where and when the votes lays than read to deep into words because it's pretty hollow.
I just played a game with Rui as Town.
This is not true.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #822 (isolation #108) » Fri May 03, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 819, skitter30 wrote:
In post 803, skitter30 wrote:
In post 748, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Sashadin
Hey garmr, i dont like the fact that u ignored my post ()
Garmr if u dont answer this today we *will* be having a convo about it tomorrow
Would you believe Gamr is scum?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #857 (isolation #109) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Thumbs up from me
VOTE: Gamr
I think we start here.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #922 (isolation #110) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 909, Egix96 wrote:
In post 857, Inferno390 wrote:Thumbs up from me
I think we start here.
Is urap still his buddy in your mind?
I’m not sure.

But would you tell me what you think of UR2 and Sash together?
And yes I know this is off topic
I was just rereading and I had a few thoughts.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #923 (isolation #111) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:21 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 921, Garmr wrote:
In post 914, Exilon wrote: Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.
So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
My opinion is that conclusion is too much wifom at the moment. You have other factors like at the end of the day people were suspicious of me, A scum member may be using me as a shield to get town reads (Looks at inferno),Pr hunting and they put me lower on the list than cbd, It's a safer kill maybe, they planned to lynch me ect.
Quoted for shade

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #931 (isolation #112) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 357, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly not Town.
yes

This is shade?
Wow way to take things WAY out of context.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (isolation #113) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 932, Garmr wrote:
In post 931, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly
not
Town.
yes

This is shade?
Aghh I misread that didn't see the bolded bit. Oh well funny how you only picked one to talk about.
Yes and the other two are me intentionally poking you and building off of what skitter was saying. Yes is was shade. It was also an attempt to get a reaction from you.
Garmr wrote:I'm going to bet inferno's going to ignore the existence of 643,822. But If I'm honest that's not what I'm going to nail inferno scum on anyway. I'll bide my time then hit him with it when everyone gets clearer glasses.
AHAHAHAHAHA
“I have reasons”
I love how when scum can’t get me lynched they turn to trying to make me look stupid and throwing shade at me to try and convince people not to listen to me.
You’re really funny Gamr.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (isolation #114) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 937, Garmr wrote:
In post 936, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 932, Garmr wrote:
In post 931, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly
not
Town.
yes

This is shade?
Aghh I misread that didn't see the bolded bit. Oh well funny how you only picked one to talk about.
Yes and the other two are me intentionally poking you and building off of what skitter was saying. Yes is was shade.
It was also an attempt to get a reaction from you.

So then why is me poking you back a scum thing to do if you shade?

What do you think of URAP2s response to me shading you, saying shading is scummy while you admit to shading me?
I didn’t say it was scummy. I just said it was shade.
And UR is not saying my shade is Town, he’s saying I am Town.
Also I think there is a key difference between having a scumread and following it up with shade and throwing shade to throw shade. Which I think we would both argue that we’re doing the former and the other is doing the latter, but eh.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #953 (isolation #115) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:10 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 949, Egix96 wrote:
In post 922, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 909, Egix96 wrote:
In post 857, Inferno390 wrote:Thumbs up from me
I think we start here.
Is urap still his buddy in your mind?
I’m not sure.

But would you tell me what you think of UR2 and Sash together?
And yes I know this is off topic
I was just rereading and I had a few thoughts.
Based on a quick reread of urap's D1 posts I would guess that he's not scum with Sasha. (Specifically and )

Are you suggesting there might be something that indicates urap might have been bussing him?
One of the things I noticed reading back was how fast and hard UR2 moved from the Sash wagon to the Rui wagon and how hard he pushed people on the fence to join the wagon. I just wanted a second opinion on what that might mean.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #991 (isolation #116) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah Bob is town here.
I could see Sash/HRG. In that case the third is UR2?
VOTE: Sash

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1030 (isolation #117) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

UNVOTE:

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (isolation #118) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1011, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 991, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah Bob is town here.
I could see Sash/HRG. In that case the third is UR2?
What changed your read on me from certain scum to only maybe scum?
Your posting today feels very natrual, which is making me second guess my read on you.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1032 (isolation #119) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1022, Garmr wrote:
In post 1021, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1004, skitter30 wrote:ok. from ur pov your town. how do u think scum are interacting with ur wagon rn? are they voting you? staying off? both?
At that time my wagon was Skitter, Bob, Inferno.

I have Skitter and Inferno as town, and Bob as tepid. I think scum are ready to pounce the 4th and 5th slot, but since Bob is already on the wagon, if he's scum maybe only one will jump on.
I have no problem with Skitter and Inferno voting me for their respective reasons, but the way Bob has looked at my slot since Day 2 I begin to feel wary of him. Bob thinks a lot like Garmr lately...
How do you feel now?
I have to agree with Sash here. This was a terrible terrible vote.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1034 (isolation #120) » Tue May 07, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Because the way vote was phrased is an attempt to poke Sash and frustrate him. If you already think he’s scum, there’s no reason for the little comment you made at the end. It’s picking on your scumread disguised as posturing.
Also, I see what you did there. And ain’t it funny how innocent a scum slip it is.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1064 (isolation #121) » Tue May 07, 2019 7:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

His posting feels genuine and solvey.
That’s all I have time to explain rn.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1067 (isolation #122) » Tue May 07, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Inferno390 »

And what am I now?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (isolation #123) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Our dog went to the emergency room, he’s really really sick. Don’t know if he’ll make it. Assume I’m on V/LA until further notice.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1153 (isolation #124) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:34 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1137, bob3141 wrote:Rui lynch- Egix96 , u r a person 2 , High Risk Gamble , Exilon , Ausuka , Sashaddin - plus one dead CDB

not on lynch

bob3141 , skitter30 , Garmr , , Inferno390 ( Lil Uzi -confirmed townie )

As everyone knows CDB was on sash lynch. So why was he killed?

Naturaly mafia would want to avoid being isolated so wouldnt they want to kill someone off the lynch.

Now do we have 2 or 3 mafia. With day one confirmed townie we might have a strong town and thus the high number.

With teh max mafia were woudl we find them. Are they all on rui wagon or are some hiding off it.

Of those hiding I think only inferno and skitter could be mafia

post will go on

Well.
I really don’t know what to say about this.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1239 (isolation #125) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m really behind and there’s way too much for me to sort rn
So someone talk to me

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #126) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1247, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1239, Inferno390 wrote:I’m really behind and there’s way too much for me to sort rn
So someone talk to me
OK, what are your reads of Egix, Ausuka and Exilon?
Am I still in your lynchpool?
I was going to get to this today
But I have a pretty bad headache
I’ll try to read those three next though.
You are in my lynchpool, but there’s a lot of policy involved.
Detective Pikachu wrote:I'm pretty sure scum is on the leading wagon. OR scum is on the other wagons. OR scum is not voting. Or scum isn't voting. Or there is no scum! Wait, no, that last one doesn't work at all

Anything interesting I should know? I somehow didn't even know I was IC before taking the slot lol
I just saw this movie this morning.
10/10 for references.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #127) » Sun May 12, 2019 3:48 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1286, Detective Pikachu wrote:Inferno what do you think? Is there a chance you are an evil twin? Or that I am your evil twin? Or that you are a Ditto only pretending to be a pikachu? Or that I am a ditto only pretending to be a pikachu? Or that we're both dittos pretending to be pikachus? How do you respond to bob's questioning of your towniness as a pikachu-avatar having account?
Well I am a twin. But my twin is definitely not you. And I’m not evil and you’re and IC so
I think Bob’s post is NAI.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1291 (isolation #128) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:54 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Sash/Gamr, HRG, Bob, UR2 in that order.
-Sash is a policy lynch more than anything, but I think there’s a chance he flips scum here. He should have been flipped yesterday, but at this point I’d be willing to take the L so we have the info to move forward.
-I’m equally willing to lynch Gamr because this is now the third game where I’ve been pretty blatantly dismissed by a scum read and had them attempt to discredit me/make me look dumb. The last two games they were caught, flailing scum. I get the same vibes from Gamr here. Also the way he moved to Rui’s wagon yesterday makes me very sus of a partner with Sash.
-HRG and Bob with Sash makes a lot of narrative sense to me (don’t ask me why, I just feel it in my jellies). And even if Sash flips town, I would be willing to lynch HRG, because something feels off about he slot, but it’s not enough to make me confident in scum. Bob I’m eve less so on town!Sash.
-UR2 is a lightscum read that I think comes more from being tunneled than anything. A narrative with Gamr and UR2 makes sense to me, but I rn think it’s probably not the solve and am willing to work around my bias to move forward with the slot. I’m mostly just trying to keep tabs on him.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1292 (isolation #129) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1290, Garmr wrote:
In post 1289, Detective Pikachu wrote:Tomorrow I will read. I'd like everyone soon to post three scumreads and the lynch order they would have for those scumreads. Why would also help.

Definitely a lot of inertia in this game but we're going to break that. I believe in us townies. I believe we can be the very best, like no one ever was.
Wish it was that simple. There's like two scenarios

Sash is scum(most likely in my head)
Sash is town(least likely.)

Sash as scum wold mean I would look closer at Skitter and inferno.

Sash as town would complicate things that would mean either Ausuka or URap2 is scum but i don't think their scum togther, Inferno could still be in that list and the 3rd slot could be between high risk and egix.

So in a perfect world sash is scum.
Wait, Gamr didn’t move to the Rui wagon.
Who the heck do I remember having the funny move to the Rui wagon?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1293 (isolation #130) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:58 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Oops didn’t mean to quote you there’s Gamr.
It was HRG. HRG is looking worse now.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1306 (isolation #131) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay
I think Egix is town.
Also skimming back through I remembered UR2 also did the weird move to Rui wagon thing HRG did.
So maybe I look at UR2 after all of this?
Really starting to second guess my second guesses.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (isolation #132) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 698, Egix96 wrote:
In post 620, Ausuka wrote:
In post 603, Egix96 wrote:Not so sure that inferno is town now.
can you elaborate on why this is? like he still seems really townie to me.
This post in particular I didn't like:
In post 558, Inferno390 wrote:
why not tho

Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
I think it's scummy for him to tie Garmr and urap together like that because to me it seems like a gross misrepresentation of the situation. Also "saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me" looks OMGUS-y imo.
I do want to respond to this rn though.
I will agree in a vacuum that this post looks not great. However, the narrative around post 547 makes it pretty clear to me that it is complaining about the UR2 wagon. Which to me feels bad. If people feel like we have caught scum, then they should be lynched, right? And besides, it’s not like that wagon came out of nowhere. It was simply suspicion that turned into pressure via votes. It just took some time to build.
Now let’s compare this “no spontaneous wagon” to the very next post, 549. It’s not okay to lynch UR2 spontaneously, but it is okay to bring a spontaneous wagon out on me, who is going to be even harder to lynch than he current wagons because most people are Town reading me.
Do you see how little sense that makes?
I would not call his a misrep. But it is not a simple connection to make, so I can understand the issue you have with it. I for one can see no reason Gamr would make a comment on a spontaneous wagon if he was not referring a wagon that was forming as of that post. And the only wagon forming at that point was UR2.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (isolation #133) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I realize I use the term narrative a lot, so I want to make clear what I’m saying.
Narrative refers to the series of posts and the motives behind them. No one makes an post for no reason except in RVS. Everything else is influenced by the events and posts that came before it.
So I turn to the narrative to understand what happened in the game and why. The scumteam has to make sense in light of the narrative. So this this helps to sort players.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (isolation #134) » Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So, my electric cousin,
How far have you read,
What are your top scumreads,
And what are your top townreads?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (isolation #135) » Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I would have to ISO Exilion. I think his itnteractions with me mid-D1 felt pretty Town, but I would like to take a second look.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #136) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:59 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1333, Garmr wrote:I just noticed something. Like people are literally are throwing out scum reads with out cases.

Inferno at least put up a blatent misrep early day 1 and when pointed out he was wrong he moved goalpost. This is still better than oh garmr might be scum and dancing around it with out putting a foot down. Through day 2 that inferno has abandoned any attempt to make a case and joined the pussy footing team.

I'm guessing the scum team is holding back to see if they can get a lynch off on me but are afraid to initiate it. If inferno is town his blatantly bad case wouldn't be enough to sheep with out backlash and if his scum they wouldn't want to be tied to him.

I get it I'm scary and anyone that tangles with me seems to get dragged into the spotlight because I'm loud and I'm aware of it. But atleast provide some actual content while you are at it.

PS:Skitter don't complain about sash not getting lynched when you play a big part of it by pushing both of sash's counter wagons and when I pointed out something you.
In post 581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 579, Garmr wrote:
In post 572, skitter30 wrote:
In post 563, Garmr wrote:Now lets say that UR2 is town either a power role or scum. Bang scum know 3 roles lynched one and can just leave Sash a wifom bait. A player as exprienced as you should at least know that much right?
r u arguing that we shouldn't wagon urap lest town!him is forced to claim and scum will now know three roles?
or did i misunderstand and you're saying something else?
Basically but it's more that skitter already revealed their role(fakeclaim) and by the off chance he is town he is still mislynch bait latter on. If they are scum we should just lynch them anyway. But to be honest it's obvious the slot is scum.
a) he's not obvious scum
b) i think the fact that he's claimed already is a weak argument against wagoning other people (who actually are scummy!)
It really irks to no end.
This is the most disgustingly LAMIST post I’ve ever seen.
And you’re not even trying to hide the fact that you’re trying to make me look bad.
And if you, you know, were actually reading my posts, you would know that I do have reasons for thinking you’re scum. You just think that AfR is going to shut me down.
News flash: it’s not.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (isolation #137) » Tue May 14, 2019 6:57 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Argument from Repetition
Basically the idea that if you repeat the same thing over and over again, other players will begin to assume it’s true/act on it.
What’s happening here is that Gamr is repeatedly dismissing my read on him and saying things to discredit it. He constantly implying that what I’m saying is either coming from scum or so stupid that it should be ignored. In doing so, his goal (in my opinion) is to get the other players to passive ignore my thoughts. But he actually hasn’t given a reason as to why I’m scum, and the thing he’s saying I’m doing (not providing reasons for scum!Gamr, or when I am, they’re really dumb) is not true. Which is very much scum indicative to me.

Why, you may ask? Because I’ve encountered very similar scenarios twice before. Notice my signature? The one I pointed out to UR2 during D1? Those actually refer to those two games where scum did something very similar to what I see Gamr doing here.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (isolation #138) » Tue May 14, 2019 7:49 am

Post by Inferno390 »

@Detective, do you mind adding the person your posting about’s name to the top of the ISO summary for convenience’s sake?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #139) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m very curious as to where I fall in all of this.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #140) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I could put it in my sig
It would go nicely with the two other scum players I’ve caught in the past.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #141) » Thu May 16, 2019 1:41 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I am totally disgusted by the way Gamr has done that claim. Now I get shot at night and both he AND I die.
We need a protective on me tonight. If there is not a protective tonight...
Sorry town that Gamr thinks he’s so much better than everyone else in game that he thinks he needs to target a general townread.

But I kind of have to believe the claim here, because it’s what makes since given the “I’ll have evidence later” BS he was giving at the start of the day.
And if Bob is clear, that leaves Exil, UR2, skitter, Ausuka, Gamma, Sash, Egix?
I think we lynch in Egix, UR2, Sash today.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #142) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:00 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Egix, the reason I have you is because I don’t see skitter, Exil, or Gamma happening today, and I don’t think Ausuka will be a productive lynch.
We can throw here in there if it becomes necessary, but it’s going to be a bit of a stretch for me.

@DP:
Think about it this way
Assume Gamr is telling the truth.

If I am scum:
Gamr dies, Bob dies (that’s who I would shoot), I am confscum, prot wastes use.

If I am town:
Gamr lives, I live, Bob most likely lives, and prot (potentially) wastes use.

So I will admit that’s it’s a gamble. But it’s either one confirmed scum and two confirmed dead townies, or a living three person townblock from which we can solve the game. So the proc needs to decide which is better.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1544 (isolation #143) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1542, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1423, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1420, Exilon wrote:So to put this back into its context, saying it is NAI is precisely what he's doing here. He's not discrediting you. The post you quoted is a reply to me where I said that it was town-indicative, and he said "no, scum also do that".
You're right about what I said - that scum does it, too - but let me be clear.

I think the motivations for this kind of play

-analysis without conclusion
-drawn out over time
-without wanting to discuss it before it's "finished"

all comes from scum more often than town. I AM saying I believe it to be scum-indicative.
Then your barking up the wrong tree as that is just my style playing mafia.

And on the last point. It was going to be all in one big post but mafiascum is always cutting out for me. So I made several smaller ones rather tahn one bog one to avoid getting to the end of only to lose it all. When the webpage fails when i press sumbit. Forgoten how many times i lost what i was going to type in deifferent locations. Usualy with me replacing what migth ahve been 400-800 words with a single sentance. :-(
Super oof

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1554 (isolation #144) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah I was commenting on how you said you keep losing so many thoughts to bad connection to the site. It hurts just to think about.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #145) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1583, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't like that definition =(

policy lynching RC is anti-fun ;P
And yet it should always be done

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1636 (isolation #146) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1608, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1603, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1526, Inferno390 wrote:I am totally disgusted by the way Gamr has done that claim. Now I get shot at night and both he AND I die.
We need a protective on me tonight. If there is not a protective tonight...
Sorry town that Gamr thinks he’s so much better than everyone else in game that he thinks he needs to target a general townread.

But I kind of have to believe the claim here, because it’s what makes since given the “I’ll have evidence later” BS he was giving at the start of the day.
And if Bob is clear, that leaves Exil, UR2, skitter, Ausuka, Gamma, Sash, Egix?
I think we lynch in Egix, UR2, Sash today.
No, this is false. If a weak hider hides behind somebody, even if that person dies, they will live, as they targeted town.
Wrong

target a player. You will be protected from kills, but if that player dies, you will also die. This version is essentially the inverse of babysitter, and is what will be considered the normal version of hider. if you want the most common variant of hider, use a weak hider. The variant which causes the hider to be targeted by all abilities that target the person they hide behind, and other variants, are not normal.

That is from the Normal Guidelines Changes thread where all new whitelist rules get announced.
Yeah see this is why the proc should be on me tonight, not Detective Pikachu.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #147) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:55 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I think we lynch Ausuka here actually for trying to argue the proc off of me. I don’t see a reason to do it as Town and a LOT of reason to do it as scum.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1638 (isolation #148) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

VOTE: Ausuka

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (isolation #149) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:23 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Actually we could just lynch Sash. It wouldn’t even be that hard considering he’s at L-2.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1667 (isolation #150) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:12 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1658, Garmr wrote:
In post 1656, Detective Pikachu wrote:Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
No that's the dumbest fucking explanation which only proves my point right. Also that was one game where I was a actual motion detector. Also the best lies are in truth. Every scum fake claim came from knowledge of the game I never luzly fake claimed as scum before.

Seems Ic stand something else as well innoncent child hint it's 5 letter word.
In post 1661, Garmr wrote:
In post 1659, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Ok if we flip me now I will flip town I want everyone to ignore detective pikachu since they are obviously a VI as well.

Gamr you are not helping yourself here. You’re really really looking bad. And maybe it’s time for you to accept the fact that your play has been sloppy this game.

Because, with one vote on you, you claimed an investigative role that could result in a double kill of your target gets shot, and then you proceeded to hardclaim your target. Can you not see how poor of a decision that was?
Now given the evidence, I have no choice to take your claim at face value. It makes sense given what you’ve said and how the game has gone.
But what you have done is not anywhere on the spectrum of town-optimal play. So the fact that people are scum reading you for it should be anything but surprising.
Please please please consider the fact that I’m not scum right now. If I’m not scum, where would he scum lie?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1692 (isolation #151) » Sat May 18, 2019 6:27 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I’m going to take this hammer to end the day. No one else hammer.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #152) » Sat May 18, 2019 6:38 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I really hope that’s a joke.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1698 (isolation #153) » Sat May 18, 2019 6:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Ausuka
That’s a terrible line of thought
And since when have I been “under suspicion?”

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #154) » Sat May 18, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Expect I’m getting ready to get cleared.
That is, if I don’t get shot at night.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1705 (isolation #155) » Sat May 18, 2019 8:48 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Yah i really need to
But I have a lot of worries about Ausuka

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #156) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 1706, u r a person 2 wrote:It's too late for that mate. 6 hours on the clock. If not you, I'll do it
No it’s not
Between you, me, and DP, we can do it

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #157) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Go for it Sash

Inferno390 GTKAS

Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2571 (isolation #158) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:27 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Rough game for me
Gg all

Inferno390 GTKAS

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”