Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 10, skitter30 wrote:Hey all!

Hi luv! I think its been a while since i played with you!

@mod: regular vla fridays and saturdays, semi-vla this whole week. (I will def be able to post between now and friday but not necessarily regularly)

I thinj garmr's opening post probbaly(?) doesnt come from scum

VOTE: urap
Hey Skitter :)

Been a little over a year! The mafia bug was biting me real hard recently so I decided to scratch the itch. Hope I don’t regret coming back :lol:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Liking Sasha and Garmr for town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #29 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:15 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 21, Egix96 wrote:
Town AGAIN? Really? Sigh...

VOTE: Ausuka

No naked votes allowed reeeeeeeee
Something about the tone of the bolded bothers me.

Do you dislike playing town?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #30 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:17 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I’ll have to double check but this seems to be Exil’s second game in over a decade. The first one being a Newbie and currently ongoing. I can buy him not knowing if RVS is over or not.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #53 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:39 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I like Deli deciding not to further engage Skitter. I think attempting to create a theory or policy debate there is more likely to come from town than scum. Scum are more likely to want to cast suspicion on Skitter and/or anyone who shares her same sentiments on voting there.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #101 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Elaborate?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #102 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:53 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: UR 2
UR2 ISO

40 almost feels more naked than Ausuka. Like it’s trying to look clothed when it is.
42 is pulling associations that aren’t even there. Me saying that I think Egix’s vote is NAI, especially when it’s clearly an RVS post, may be AI for me, but it certainly does not tie me to Egix on my own.
74: How is my post redirecting anybody, and saying that Egix and I’s conversation “went nowhere” is baloney.
75 is an attempt to vaguely defend Bob for no apparent reason.I don’t like that.
76 is your basic mudslinging.
78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.

In other words, this is caught scum. Help me with pressure guys.
Didn’t get a naked vibe from that vote. I had the same reaction.

I wouldn’t really call the post Urap highlighted as an attempt to sort people. However, I don’t think it was an attempt to throw shade either since you did quickly follow-up on Skitter after Egix inquired about your thoughts on her play up until that point.
In post 89, Inferno390 wrote:Another thought is that everyone really needs to watch how interactions with Uzi go down. Since Uzi is IC (Innocent Child), it means that where his vote goes and what he says can have a huge impact on the game and the wagons. So anyone trying to manipulate that needs to be looked at hard.
My thoughts exactly. The timing of it feels weird as well. I hate the term LAMIST but that’s how it comes across. As opposed to a sudden eureka moment.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #103 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:54 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 100, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone but at the same time keep using the" but ....."

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions but raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
well I'm going to actively discourage your lynch, so if you are lynched and flip town, I will hold no blame.
This doesn’t read like unfazed scum to me.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #169 (isolation #9) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 110, skitter30 wrote:
In post 94, Garmr wrote:critic here, if that was your goal I would of phrased it differently Like in my post above it seems like preemptive defence and cuts a conversation line. If you are town you pretty much soured the bait if people thought that was the bit that was scummy. Unless your going for some sort of slayers gambit.
i don't really 'bait' people to do things

==

i think bob is kinda townie
atm townreads: bob, inferno, maybe garmr, maybe cdb

==
In post 101, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:

Elaborate?
there's a nuance of thought-process there that i would be slightly surprised to see coming from new-scum

==
In post 102, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:My thoughts exactly. The timing of it feels weird as well. I hate the term LAMIST but that’s how it comes across. As opposed to a sudden eureka moment.
what's 'it' referring to in this post?
I disagree. I don’t know what to make of his ramblings. Bob could be a paranoid gun owner or a traitor trying to draw the night kill. He could be attempting to deflect attention away from his teammates. He’s null for me right now.

I’m referring to .
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #170 (isolation #10) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 112, skitter30 wrote:i'm getting some buddying-y vibes from you
Don’t get the point of this post. What incentive does Exil have to buddy you considering this is his first time playing with you?
In post 116, skitter30 wrote:
In post 112, skitter30 wrote:i'm getting some buddying-y vibes from you
@exilon

==

also i dont' think that scum!inferno really thinks to randomly make that post about uzi there really
Can you and/or Rui talk about experiences with Inferno as scum?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #171 (isolation #11) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 163, Egix96 wrote:
In post 115, bob3141 wrote:
In post 107, Egix96 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Delibird
whats your reason for voting for him. As it appears to be alittle bit of naked vote. True you made a post about you think he was agressive but at teh same time you were hedging your bets if that meant he was town or scum

I just get the vibe your trying to quietly jump on what you hope will turn into bandwagon.

UNVOTE:
After some time thinking to myself I couldn't really form any strong scumreads in my mind, so I decided I might as well commit to voting Deli and see what came of it.

"I just get the vibe your trying to quietly jump on what you hope will turn into bandwagon."

I see you unvoted but didn't vote me, so do you think that's a scummy thing for me to do? If so, how?
What are your thoughts on Sash? I like Asuka’s breakdown of Sash’s vote on Bob.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #172 (isolation #12) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 164, Egix96 wrote:
In post 124, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 116, skitter30 wrote:also i dont' think that scum!inferno really thinks to randomly make that post about uzi there really
This is a compelling reason for Infernotown.
Um, no?

"I don't think scum!(name) thinks of writing that" is not very strong reasoning imo, especially considering that I have recent experience of scum!inferno and I wouldn't think that specific post is out of his range. Doesn't help that you're seemingly just taking someone else's words and taking them at face value.
I’m pretty sure that was sarcasm.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #173 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Exilon

Garmr

RuiRui
cbynumber
Asuka

u r a person 2
skitter30
Egix96

ChannelDelibird

Inferno390
bob3141
Sashaddin

I think the people I have struck out are town. I want to town read Rui. I want to town read Skitter but I can’t shake my paranoia.

VOTE: Sashaddin
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #254 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 183, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah, between 86 and 159 you posted 1 time and I’ve posted 8, most of which is multi posting. That’s a really fast reversal, and I don’t find it natrual.
In post 184, u r a person 2 wrote:seems pretty normal to me
I can see both sides here. Almost half of the posts made in that time from Inferno were substantial. However, not enough time has passed for Urap to speak with his conviction about his read on Inferno at the moment.

I’m also not sure if 184 comes from scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #255 (isolation #15) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:47 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 202, cbynumber wrote:
In post 138, Exilon wrote:
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
Because it was something I noticed and felt it was important to address. I also wanted to address Inferno390.
Where's the problem here exactly
The problem is you didn't address anything, aside from essentially giving a play by play on how the wagon formed.
I assume saying it's weird means you think it's scummy, right? so I would imagine that you would want to try and find scum off of it if you were town, but you don't follow up on it at all. Fair enough that you want to address inferno as well, but how does posting this help us catch scum if yo uarn't going to follow up or attempt to come to any conclusions from it?

It reads to me like you felt obliged to comment on the most recent wagon at the time.
I don’t like this knock on Egix. How was he going to properly find scum there? Proper VCA analysis requires a scum flip and at least three days worth of vote counts. has a decent amount of fat to chew on. I don’t get how a majority of players can’t chip in and either help Egix form a conclusion there by helping him reach an understanding of what he’s making a note of, or come to a different conclusion themselves and present it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #256 (isolation #16) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:48 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 253, RuiRui wrote:Hi guys, I don't think that Sash is mafia. I do think cby is suspicious or at least needs more sorting, and I find it weird that people are jumping on me without also considering him

VOTE: cbynumber

I really hate requesting this because I’m not a big fan of them but I think it can only be beneficial to the town at this point. Please post an in-depth reads list when you get the chance.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #262 (isolation #17) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:36 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 257, Exilon wrote:I'm not egix
Whoops :oops:
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:59 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 274, Ausuka wrote:I think that Sasha is scum, but I think it would be a mistake to lynch Inferno next. I kind of feel like Sasha has been trying to buddy Inferno, and if they were partners and Inferno was committed to not bussing he would vote Ruirui. What he's done instead makes himself look bad on a Sasha scumflip and doesn't really help save him, imo.
How has Sasha been trying to buddy Inferno? They have little to no interactions with each other and he seemed to make it very clear that he didn’t want to get involved in the spat with Exil.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 284, Sashaddin wrote:I went over isos, I read mostly 1vs1 noise and me being the wagon bait du jour. The ones I find the most honest are Egix, Exilon, and Inferno. Skitter goes back to null, she's making my head spin. I find URAP less trustworthy(such as 283). I keep my vote on my vanity vote on Garmr for the moment though.
I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
In post 297, skitter30 wrote:I feel complete apathy wrt the sash wagon. Like it just kinda is, dont really get why it happened

I think ausuka is town now

@exilon ur post just above feels kinda exactly like what a partner would say

Also i want to sort urap
What do you like about Asuka’s ?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:00 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 325, u r a person 2 wrote:CBY could be scum. I don't have a lot of experience with them but I think I expect better questions. This is based on the time they were active, btw, I don't think there's a good argument to be made here for an activity tell considering they have not been active on site
Something about this post feels off. Might just be the way it’s worded but I don’t like it
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #494 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 432, Exilon wrote:See after all this I really can't see urap2 being scum, it's a lot of self-exposition and tonally it feels town to me.

but I'm going to need some time to chew through all these last pages properly.
Took the words right out of my mouth. I don’t quite town read him though but I don’t really see the arguments for him being scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:01 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 483, RuiRui wrote:Hopefully not, Sashaddin is probably town IMO
Do you want to start elaborating on like everything?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #537 (isolation #23) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Maybe I’m playing the role wrong (not sure how since I was auto-revealed Day 1) but I would like to think as town Sash I would be one of the first people you would wanna talk to about your reads and why you have them, my read on you and others, notes, game state, etc.

I’m probably not going to be here for long unless we have a doctor or a jail keeper so taking advantage of my confirmed innocence as much as possible helps town immensely. Especially if a town block can be formed as that immediates the fuck out of scum.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #538 (isolation #24) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:11 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

UNVOTE:

Getting cold feet a bit and I too want to wait for the replacement to catch-up.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #539 (isolation #25) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 527, skitter30 wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:What do you like about Asuka’s 274?
Its sufficiently nuanced in a way that i thinj is hard (but not impossible) for her to fake
What do you think about the gross misrepresentation she made about Sash’s interactions and thoughts on Inferno?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #540 (isolation #26) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 532, skitter30 wrote:
In post 524, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 522, Exilon wrote:Anyway, in regards to the bolded quoted text, I don't really know what type of answer you're looking for? Besides what's been mentioned, anyway.
I don't know how someone we know is green can have more importance than anyone, Day 1 especially, since no one has had time to use thier powers yet.
Idk if scum says this really
Yeah his response and reasoning to the question is giving me town vibes too.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #27) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Don’t like the Rui wagon. Town can sadly be apathetic and indifferent this early, especially on this site.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (isolation #28) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:19 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 557, Ausuka wrote:
In post 491, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 274, Ausuka wrote:I think that Sasha is scum, but I think it would be a mistake to lynch Inferno next. I kind of feel like Sasha has been trying to buddy Inferno, and if they were partners and Inferno was committed to not bussing he would vote Ruirui. What he's done instead makes himself look bad on a Sasha scumflip and doesn't really help save him, imo.
How has Sasha been trying to buddy Inferno? They have little to no interactions with each other and he seemed to make it very clear that he didn’t want to get involved in the spat with Exil.
In post 304, Ausuka wrote: Also I feel like his play has been to try and buddy Inferno? Like, first he calls Inferno's massive case great, then joins him on Urap, then Garmr forms his Inferno push and Sasha comes to his defense, recycling the same "opportunistic" line Inferno used, in .
this is why i think this; i don't think it's a "gross misrepresentation" at all.

@sasha: i don't think you're necessarily playing badly? if you want to get better at playing, something you could is reading old games, and looking at what scum do. you can learn how scum behave and when you're scum you can try and avoid those kinds of behaviours. at least that's what i do.

i can't think of anyone i'd like to lynch more than sasha. i'd like their flip here and i don't particularly feel like urap is scum (although i guess i don't exactly have a reason to think this, they just feel genuine to me) and inferno seems tunnely-town like he is usually.
I missed this on my catch-up. What I get for skimming :lol:

I don’t see how agreeing with ones analysis in the most non-enthusiastic way is buddying. I also don’t see the second point either and I don’t see why he attempts to buddy Inferno there as scum. Inferno wasn’t voting for him at the time and didn’t really have the intention too either.

Don’t mean to be hung up on this but I’m just not following how you reached that he was buddying. It has been one of the reasons why I’ve been reconsidering Sasha.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #675 (isolation #29) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 674, skitter30 wrote:
In post 668, RuiRui wrote:
In post 495, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:
In post 483, RuiRui wrote:Hopefully not, Sashaddin is probably town IMO
Do you want to start elaborating on like everything?
They just never looked like mafia to me
idk if this really comes from scum tbh
idk where to vote rn really either
Same boat sadly.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #681 (isolation #30) » Wed May 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Not really sold on scum Urap here. I’ll have to reread but a part of me feels you’re tunneled.

What if we all compromised on High Risk Gamble?
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #751 (isolation #31) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

VOTE: Sashaddin

L-1
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #32) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 861, skitter30 wrote:also channel is a bizzare af nk tbh
This.

Still scratching my head.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (isolation #33) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 509, ChannelDelibird wrote:
Would Lynch:

RuiRui
- I've made my feelings here clear. RuiRui seems to be posting just barely enough to not get prodded too much, and what she does say seems to betray a frightful lack of interest in the game at large. It's all the lightest of brushes against the surface level, to the extent that she isn't even reacting to any suspicion on her at all. Pressure must be applied here to force some kind of commitment to anything at all.

High Risk Gamble
- By no means a lynch I particularly intend to pursue right now, but it is one on which I would compromise if necessary. I thought CBY seemed alright until they disappeared, but the disappearance does sort of remind me of the times when I thought I had the energy to play scum then realised that I didn't. Gamble's start looks promising so far, though, so my preference is to wait and see here.

Egix96
- Struggling a little bit here. I liked him for bullheaded town earlier but he hasn't really got his teeth into the game quite as much as I would have expected from my impressions of his style. Gave a Sash townread for (as he himself acknowledged) pretty shruggy meta reads, then hasn't said much about the wagon at all, despite it being the major one for a few days now. I'd lynch most of the other people in this section before I lynched Egix, but I can't quite make my previous townread stick for the time being.

bob
- I find Bob's posts literally quite difficult to read, which makes evaluating his alignment tough. I think I'd rather get a couple of flips and then see how other players have treated him over the course of the game to get a better sense of it that way, but I don't really feel much either way so would compromise here if necessary.

Sashaddin
- The 'I'm so awful, always get lynched, going to quit' stuff happens on all levels of the alignment spectrum, which is not helpful. He hasn't got many stated reads, but of those stated reads his Urap read (and vote) seems to be entirely based on sheeping some really pretty uninteresting 'analysis' from Inferno very early, and his RuiRui townread came out of nowhere and has NEVER been explained. He just doesn't seem able to muster up anywhere to push that he genuinely cares about, either. This could all be explained by 'player having a tough time generally in a little over his head', but you'll note that explanation doesn't necessarily require Sash to be town. So I don't know. Any scum vibes I'm getting are pretty weak, but at this point I do think the wagon will be an interesting one to analyse regardless of the flip, and there is an at least middling chance of it turning up scum.

Would Not Lynch:

Exilon
- Close to the other category, but I feel like I'm still working out how to read Exilon and it might click with some more time. So far I have very little either way, but the fact that he doesn't seem like a realistic lynch Today anyway makes me happy enough to indulgently put him in this category.

Garmr
- I don't necessarily agree with many of his conclusions but he seems to be thinking proactively, confidently and fearlessly. Strong townread.

LUV
- Obviously.

Ausuka
- Her reactions to some of the early nonsense seemed to mirror mine a fair bit, which is a good sign. Her vote on Sash reads well, although she is a little too quick to work out what her plans are post-Sash-lynch for my tastes. There's not been a lot of urgency on her part to push the lynch through, which might make me paranoid if Sash turns up scum, but for now I think this would be a pretty bad place to start.

urap2
- I really, really wish I could say that I'd be happy to lynch them just to stop dealing with them but, gun to my head, I think this kind of behaviour is more likely to come from town than scum. Most of the things that they say are a complete mess, but they're argued with conviction, which makes me believe that it makes sense in their own head.

skitter
- Paranoid in all the right places. Strong townread.

Inferno
- Playing in such a carefree way that I am inclined to townread him, and the fact that he is so deep in the tunnels on a player like urap reads as pretty solidly town to me (though I have absolutely zero interest in ego crap like 'I have a really good record of hard tunneling scum').

----

Ordinarily I'd just hammer Sashaddin right here to get on with it but I'm happy to leave it for Inferno (or just me a bit later) in case anyone wants to talk about this post or catch up on things in general (I remember at least Exilon was planning to reread some bits).

My preferred lynch remains RuiRui, but I can live with this.
His last reads list.

I’m not sure if any of his scum reads kills him here.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #876 (isolation #34) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:39 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

I don’t think it’s far-fetched for scum to leave Garmr alive. He’s been unintentionally contributing to a lot of noise with various players.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1107 (isolation #35) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 901, Garmr wrote:
In post 886, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 881, Garmr wrote:What's weird is you think everyone on your wagon is town.
yeah, it would be really weird if I weren't actually making an attempt to solve the game
I don't think I had a town game where everyone on my wagon was town. So it's still weird for me.
I’m afraid you have not played enough games.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1108 (isolation #36) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 908, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: Sashaddin

Ok so I'm much more comfortable here than on Garmr and there's no suspicious behaviour that I think I should try and build a new wagon on. I don't fully understand where scumreads on Garmr are coming from: the wagon so far is Sashaddin's vote which is really :v and Inferno's vote which is based on this:
In post 558, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
In post 549, Garmr wrote:
In post 548, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho
1 sash is going to flip scum.
2.less information than wagons that have been going all day.

Unless you wanna lynch inferno?
Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
I think this is really shaky reasoning too: sure he says it's scum that's worried his partner gets lynched but... nothing seems to indicate that's actually the case. It's a possibility but nothing makes it more likely than Garmr just being town who doesn't want urap (a non-scumread) to be lynched over Sasha (a scumread.) Additionally if Garmr really wanted rid of Inferno he'd probably do it over the Night phase rather than try to lynch one of the hardest players in the list to lynch.

Otoh Sasha seems quite likely to flip scum for reasons I stated yesterday+the way he's using the kill to push Garmr here feels really wrong. I probably should've kept voting him yesterday lol, although chances are we would've lynched ruirui anyhow.
Not really understanding why you’re voting Sash here. Like at all.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1109 (isolation #37) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 968, Ausuka wrote:
In post 966, bob3141 wrote:Looks like high risk gambler is sash partner
Explain this for me please. Why do you think HRG is Sash's scum partner and why do you have such high confidence about it?
This reads very fake to me considering the timing.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1110 (isolation #38) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 979, Exilon wrote:
In post 945, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 914, Exilon wrote:So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
I took some (work) time to parse all the threads. I might have missed something but here is a summary:

No reads on Garmr or CDB: Bob, Egix, Exilon

LUV: Garmr is town ()
URAP2: Garmr is town (, ), no reads on CDB ever (?)
Garmr: CDB is scum ()
Inferno: Garmr is scum, CDB is town. No specific posts, just the main trend of the thread.
Skitter: Garmr town () and CDB town ()
Ausuka: CDB is town (, )
Me: CDB as town, Garmr's alignement could be town but I'm not fully convinced yet. I don't know what to do with my vote on him... :dead:

So yeah, CDB came out slightly more townie than Garmr. It was not my impression until I did this. It's an interesting (and long) exercise to make, but it has benefits.
How many of those reads are real though, right? My theory of the nightkill doesn't hold water now I guess. I'll go back to (real) work and continue thinking about this. :neutral:

What's your read on Garmr, Exilon?
I read CDB as town when he was discussing with urap2, btw

Garmr is... difficult to analyse, personally. There's something in his tone that I feel could come from scum but his actions and pushes signal something more town like to me
, so I don't think I'm going to be able to confidently sort him based on that alone. I don't think it's going to happen today, either.

yeah, do think about it :P Cause being wishy washy doesn't lead to town wins. Who could benefit the most from having their townread confirmed or their scumread disproved via NK?
Right? Honestly thought I was the only one.
In post 987, Garmr wrote:Bob is town.
Still not seeing it.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1111 (isolation #39) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1036, u r a person 2 wrote:Garmr, if you're town, I think you're making this game a bit more confused than I'd generally like it to be.

If you're scum, you're playing out of your mind well, I think. I'm not voting here today
Amen.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1112 (isolation #40) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:38 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Doesn’t feel like scum are being wagoned right now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1116 (isolation #41) » Tue May 07, 2019 9:44 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1113, u r a person 2 wrote:you got a town read on egix, uzi?
In post 1114, u r a person 2 wrote:if so, can you help me see it?
I had town read Egix after he further explained his opening post in . Specifically what he was he able to infer from Channel’s reaction at the time. It give me the impression he knew what was doing and what he was trying to accomplish with that reaction test since I myself was able to derive something from that read. As opposed to just using it as a standard excuse for his awkward and arguably scummy entrance.

I liked how he responded to you in . The latter especially. The bold tone doesn’t come off as unnecessarily defensive. Just something about the bite there that I like.

I guess he’s null for me now.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (isolation #42) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 1131, Inferno390 wrote:Our dog went to the emergency room, he’s really really sick. Don’t know if he’ll make it. Assume I’m on V/LA until further notice.
Prayers up :(

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”