Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 11, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 10, skitter30 wrote:I thinj garmr's opening post probbaly(?) doesnt come from scum
I don't like the reasoning of the sentence and the spelling errors that come with it.
VOTE: Skitter30
Can I ask what's the reasoning and why you find it scummy?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #19 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 16, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 12, Garmr wrote:Can I ask what's the reasoning and why you find it scummy?
I think Skitter knows a lot more than us if he's able and willing to validate a seemingly pseudo-random list. I voted him, not you Garmr.
By the way, the spelling errors comment was totally not serious. I forgot to insert a smiley at the end.
I don't think that would be a indicator of having more knowledge than townie should have. It seems like a tone and behavioural read more than my list is good.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #3) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
Personally I wouldn't of put this point down. You could of left it to see if someone did have that reaction and have them sort out their alignment.

The fact you put that there feels like your cutting off a potential conversation line and seems a bit like a preemptive defence. I'm still deciding if that's scummy or null so :igmeou:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 31, Ausuka wrote:

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
VOTE: skitter

it's literally just a naked vote and my standard entrance. why are you not explicitly calling me scum for it?
if you think it comes from scum more than town, and the average player has a 1/4 chance to be scum, that's great odds on page 1.
it feels as if you're afraid of entering a confrotantion so early more than anything else.
Tbh the italics part I understand on skitter part something can appear scummy but you don't want to scum read someone for it just yet The bolded part was the impression I had at the time as well.
In post 28, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Why wouldn't you vote for Ausuka here instead of keeping your vote on a random person who hadn't yet posted?

I literally held off shifting from my rvs to skitter as well. By that same accord would I be scummy as well if not why am I different if so why didn't you mention me?

In post 92, skitter30 wrote:
it was self-aware, i knew quite well that if i didn't put in the parenthesis people would ask why i wasn't voting there (hint: i wasn't actually scumreading her, it was a natural progression from the previous post - i showed an rvs post that i liked (garmr's) and then showed one that i didn't (ausuka's) )
In post 20, Garmr wrote:

Personally I wouldn't of put this point down. You could of left it to see if someone did have that reaction and have them sort out their alignment.

The fact you put that there feels like your cutting off a potential conversation line and seems a bit like a preemptive defence. I'm still deciding if that's scummy or null so :igmeou:
critic here, if that was your goal I would of phrased it differently Like in my post above it seems like preemptive defence and cuts a conversation line. If you are town you pretty much soured the bait if people thought that was the bit that was scummy. Unless your going for some sort of slayers gambit.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 53, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I like Deli deciding not to further engage Skitter. I think attempting to create a theory or policy debate there is more likely to come from town than scum. Scum are more likely to want to cast suspicion on Skitter and/or anyone who shares her same sentiments on voting there.
I disagree. Scum have a easier time seeing a sinking ship than a townie and would want to jump off.

VOTE: ChannelDelibird/vote]
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #99 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:10 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: ChannelDelibird
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #117 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 113, Exilon wrote:This sudden voting on CDB feels weird to me. Starting with this;

In post 94, Garmr wrote:
In post 28, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Why wouldn't you vote for Ausuka here instead of keeping your vote on a random person who hadn't yet posted?

I literally held off shifting from my rvs to skitter as well. By that same accord would I be scummy as well if not why am I different if so why didn't you mention me?
Something doesn't make sense here. You seem to be referring to post

Spoiler: Post20
In post 20, Garmr wrote:

but that seems different. you were still deciding if skitter was scummy or not for it. So that's the answer to the question. so what's your question to CDB about, exactly?

Then in post 96,, you say that in the interaction between skitter and CDB, it came across to you that CDB was scummy.

So that's the first vote;

Then in post 95 bob says CDB is suspicious, then 97 says urap2 feels scummy as well.
But then votes CDB in the very next post, right after Garmr does. This happened 3 minutes later to his other post, and 4 other minutes after Garmr's vote.
It's almost as if Garmr's vote caused bob to vote too.

It was in the same vein the problem for him was shifting of the votes right. By the same logic I should of pressured skitter by jumping on instead of holding back and trying to keep my view point from tainting her reactions to much. It's more the premise that you have to jump off your rvs straight away if you find a vote scummy.

Also it seems like me and bob are in sync. He is town in my eyes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 3:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 136, cbynumber wrote:s like your cutting off a potential conversation line and seems a bit like a preemptive defence. I'm still deciding if that's scummy or null so :igmeou:
critic here, if that was your goal I would of phrased it differently Like in my post above it seems like preemptive defence and cuts a conversation line. If you are town you pretty much soured the bait if people thought that was the bit that was scummy. Unless your going for some sort of slayers gambit.
[/quote]
This doesn't make sense, if you scumread CDB, what exactly are you critiquing if you caught him off of this?[/quote]
Because it could catch town as well if she is town because of how defensive it is. The reasoning cbd was caught out isn't the same reason why I was complaining about it. Makes sense if you sit and think about it for 2 minutes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #153 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 151, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af
but
I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone
but
at the same time keep using the"
but .....
"

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions
but
raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
I think you are trying hard on this one, throwing shade on URAP2. Your argument made no sense too, you are using the very same word you are suspicious of.

VOTE: Bob3141
So in your opinion hypocrisy is a scummy trait? Bob is town in my book. Anyway your post 146 is entirely against my views except maybe skitter. I'm starting to come around to the slot being town but that's mostly to the reactions to her slot instead of the stuff she's posted.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

throw some quick thoughts out there

town in my eyes
Lil Uzi Vert
Garmr(that's me)
Bob
Exilon(because of something he said that may rule him out from being scum with out him knowing about it.)

maybe town deciding
Skitter (mainly for peoples reaction to her than anything she has done herself.)

Cautious of
Egix

Who I think can hang personally-
Channel
Sash
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #156 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 155, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 153, Garmr wrote:So in your opinion hypocrisy is a scummy trait? Bob is town in my book.
Hypocrisy should come from scum, yes.
As for my read, it's still early game I do with what I see. Later in the game I might not have considered that. Reading is hard Day 1.
It should in theory but as i said in past games I find town are more likely to be hypocritical as scum are more worried about their image.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (isolation #12) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 157, skitter30 wrote:
In post 141, Exilon wrote:As in: if there's only one team of scum, and if you think three people are scum, you're not going to say "the scum team is these 2 people", right? That's how I read it.
i think it's fine to say this at this stage of the game tbh

==
In post 154, Garmr wrote:Skitter (mainly for peoples reaction to her than anything she has done herself.)
oh this is interesting. elaborate?
No offence but early on you kinda looked weak. But as soon as you put up some fight people backed off. If you were scum I would see your scum mates trying to stick for you a little longer. Now everyone seems to be kissing ass except Ausuka. Ausuka reaction seems somewhat emotional to your accusation, Don't think it's a scummy one through because I don't see why scum would get emotional at that point.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #13) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:35 am

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Sashaddin

A wagon appears soon after I mention wanting to hang him, it's like a gift from the heavens.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:55 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm feeling pretty confident about the sash wagon. Because I got a feeling it may be a all town wagon on a scum slot. The only person I don't have a town read on is "u r a person 2" and that slots just null to me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #215 (isolation #15) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

If exilon is doing what I think his doing I think, his being really fucking stupid right but town and should think about his actions. Take it from a townie me also pay close attention to the game notes before pulling that off and have a deep think about it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #216 (isolation #16) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:49 am

Post by Garmr »

right now*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (isolation #17) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 5:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 219, Exilon wrote:Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
I don't like those sort of gambles you are thinking about. I know your pissed I called it out but it's better than the alternative. I don't think we should tell the rest of game what you were going to do that way we can keep scum guessing. So lets drop the subject right now.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #223 (isolation #18) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 222, Exilon wrote:I'm not pissed, I just didn't come here to be personally insulted
I'm not personally insulting by calling you stupid you I'm saying your action is stupid there's a big difference. Which is why I wrote "right now."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #228 (isolation #19) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:56 am

Post by Garmr »

The reactions to the sash wagon have been pronounced. So information wise I think it's the best lynch also the slot comes off as defeatist scum.

In post 186, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 180, bob3141 wrote:You did the same thing that made me suspicous of bird but even more so. You vote for U person and only state you agree with skitter. Come across very much like scum trying to get bandwagon going but trying to avoid any responsibility if the player is revealsed as town. By saying you think x is town and you agree with him to lynch y.
Yeah, it's called sheeping
. When I said out lout I wanted to get into larges from minis, the hint I got was 'try to find someone who's town and sheep him for the first days'. Sad to see I got bad advice.
Plus, I really was in a hurry but wanted to participate in anyways. Big mistake from hindsight.
In post 146, Sashaddin wrote:- I'm not touching the Inferno-Exilon feud with a ten-foot pole for now.
- Garmr and I were scum partners once, he hasn't done much but I'm getting the same vibe. I'm watching this slot.
- ChannelDelibird is surprisingly coming very townie to me. I saw a couple of people voting him while skimming the thread, but after reading his ISO I couldn't tell why. Townlean for me.
- Skitter seems town.
- Bob seems nervous scum, like post 97 below
The others don't have enough posts or impact on the game yet.
In post 151, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 97, bob3141 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af
but
I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
Very much looks like an attempt to pretend to defend soemone
but
at the same time keep using the"
but .....
"

As well as trying to emphasize possible scummy actions
but
raising this in a pretend defense. So If i got lynched and untimatly revealed as town you could simply say you dint think i was scum and could hold no blame

____
I think you are trying hard on this one, throwing shade on URAP2. Your argument made no sense too, you are using the very same word you are suspicious of.

VOTE: Bob3141
His words say one thing but his actions say another. If sash's plan was to sheep a town read as for the first day then you think they would be more blatent and obvious about it. Also Actions like trying to break rvs and then switching to two scum reads practically no one has or is pushing makes the bolded seem more like an excuse pulled from their ass.

Also I find it interesting they sheeped inferno yet refrained from calling them town ever. If you were to sheep a town read as a strategy day 1 you would think that you'd atleast call them town. After the point you sheeped your next comment about them is you wouldn't touch their debate with a ten foot pole. If you town read inferno still I would expect more of a comment.

Something along the lines of these 3 comments "I think it's a town vs town" or "it changed my read on inferno genuinely and I don't know how to read him now." Or "While I town read inferno I disagree with his argument on exilon I think it's null indicator" Then shift your vote to another sheep another town read player on your list. Because it seems to me at the time you were watching them to see if any would become a viable wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #20) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:09 am

Post by Garmr »

yeah just going to note down these points

1-scum have day chat (noticed that due to what I thought excellion gamble was)
2-No one has calling sash town
3-The generic response I don't know if I want to jump on the wagon. With no reason not to scum read sash or town read them.
4-Been ages with out a meaningful post
5-wagon starts to gain steam out of no where.
6-A lot of my town reads are on sash wagon including confirmed town and myself.

May be a bit premature but with all these points combined I think scum stayed silent on the sash wagon to see if it would dissolve naturally and rui rui was their planned counterwagon in their day chat.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #21) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 235, Garmr wrote:yeah just going to note down these points

3-The generic response I don't know if I want to jump on the wagon. With no reason not to scum read sash or town read them.

May be a bit premature but with all these points combined I think scum stayed silent on the sash wagon to see if it would dissolve naturally and rui rui was their planned counterwagon in their day chat.
that or picking the first townie to push a wagon to sheep.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #22) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 237, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Even speaking as someone who thinks the RuiRui wagon is the best one currently available, I really like your thinking here. Well, most of it. I agree that a lack of townreads on Sash would normally be a good indicator
but Sash has done pretty much nothing so far,
so not really anything for scum to feel like they need to townread yet.

So I'll take you for town for now, and still want to see where this RuiRui wagon goes, but I'm keeping my eyes open. What do you think of RuiRui's iso, Garmr?
I find it odd because rui rui is in the same situation as I bolded not doing much and has even less content than sash.

I feel rui rui is more a shot in the dark because their content to me seems so hollow like they are playing the game casually, while sash has scummyness sprinkled in through his post. You can tell they are just pretending to do stuff, There's more scum points to it.

They could be both be scum (rui's null) when taking individually. Together through with how everyone is acting I don't think they are scum together. Unless scum is sacrificing another player for town cred which doesn't make sense this early on as it would seem artificial in the latter parts and the town cred would dissolve fast.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #23) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 239, ChannelDelibird wrote:I disagree that one's iso is null and the other's is scummy; it's the opposite way round for me. Can't quote it up on my phone but for time being would point to the post where I first expressed my suspicion of RuiRui for why I think her iso is explicitly nontown. I don't think it's just 'casual', it's lazy and afraid to push out the boat.
I will bring this up also agree with urap2 point that sash just seems to be scum trying to appear as a oddball taking different stances to everyone else. After that was brought up Sash's post about sheeping seems to be a lie mixed with ate. It looks made up on the spot to throw people off. If you look at the timing of it as well it was when sash was accused of trying to be a oddball. So instead of directly confronting the situation he tried to change his appearance on the spot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #24) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 6:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 241, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.
Even more genuine than a IC?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #246 (isolation #25) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 245, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 243, Garmr wrote:
In post 241, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah I’m not buying Sash. If anything, Bob’s vote on Sash feels the most genuine of any of them.
Even more genuine than a IC?
I’m disregarding the IC because I know he’s town.
Ausuka wrote:
In post 242, Inferno390 wrote:Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.

Gamr I’m conflicted about. He comes off very tonally odd and very opportunistic rn.
opportunistic? how?
I feel like he moved his vote back onto Sash because a wagon started forming there.
I only saw reasons for why he thought Sash was scum until after the wagon. And the vote on Channel was very sheepy. And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.
Yeah of course I moved my vote because a wagon formed, it was on a scum read of mine and tbh I haven't liked one post of theirs . A scum read is gaining a wagon why wouldn't you jump on.
and the vote on Channel was very sheepy.
Can I ask how can one be sheepish if they are first to vote a slot (If you ignore voting tag issues)? Hell I would also argue in being the first one to be suspicious of the slot in post 94 which would be obvious to people who can read tone. Also bobs reasoning to mine was different (I do agree with bobs through.)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #249 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 245, Inferno390 wrote:And I don’t like the “vote first, reasons later” narrative I’m seeing. Seems unnatural.
Btw nearly forgot I gave a reason when voting CDB no matter how brief and I have interactions with Sash through out the game (Had them in my scum list before they wagon even happened.) so it's not like it came out of no where (Also another example of them being in my scum list before a proper case was made.) I don't like this narrative your trying to create about me being sheepish and not displaying thought of my own especially since you really have to reach to make it up.

Inferno can you guess who else made it to my scum list from the tone of my last few posts?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #27) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 248, Exilon wrote:Uh I hadn't seen Garmr's latest post. Sorry
Nah it's fine nothing to be sorry about. Besides I don't always read my pedits either. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #263 (isolation #28) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 258, Inferno390 wrote:@Gamr:
Okay, let me make it clear:
I feel like you moved your vote to Sash ONLY because a wagon started forming there. By the time you voted each of the aforementioned players, you only had three interactions with Sash and 1 with CDB, none of which were indicative of your reads and definitely not worth the “would lynch myself” response they got on your read list. Your “reasons” for Sash aren’t actually stated until 228 and it looks like you were looking for ways to justify your Sash wagon. You’ve taken the two players you have pushed the most, called them scum, and then gave your reasons (in the case of Sash). For CDB, I missed the vote tag mistake and I apologize.
But the point still stands
that the “interactions” you said you had neither show your reads on those player nor deserve the 100% scumread you are giving to them.
It really doesn't. When ever I here this still stands it seems like someone is trying to justify a debunked stance.

I gave my reasons after so I can keep the wagon going because I don't want it to die off since it's on a scum read. What I find odd is you never mentioning if my reasoning is legit or not Or try to argue with it but you try to discredit it because It came after my vote.

You know I can read other posts as well interaction, Maybe you can't get a solid read but I can. I always been noted for having a different scum rader good or bad. But on that not My read on CBD has weakened.

The words you used for me were Sheepy,opportunistic,tonally odd. We easily proved I wasn't sheepy, Opportunistic is a stretch since I had a scum read on sash before the wagon started and my other wagon wasn't picking up steam. Tonally odd isn't a scum tell on it's own, you also haven't even explained that one either.

And the points you shifted the goal post to now.
You are basically arguing now that I didn't have a scum read because it I didn't interact enough, which is a bad point because you have to have a lot of assumptions negates that I can read an iso, different people find different things scummy and in different amounts.

You are also arguing that giving reasoning after a vote is a scum thing to do. I didn't need to justify my scum read because no one asked me to. So what would the benefit of scum me be to do it a couple of post latter instead of the beginning when it would be less eye catching? I can give you the town reason, it's because I wanted to push the wagon forward because I wanted to keep steam going and at 5 am in the morning when I originally voted I was to tired then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #29) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Garmr »

Would like to point out the scenario here.

Inferno390
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Finds sash reacy early on doesn't mention him latter.
In post 178, Inferno390 wrote:I don’t like how 162 is used to throw shade in my direction while simultaneously pushing Sash.
What's odd about someone pushing 2 scum reads at the same time, he did it early? So that indicates the problem wasn't he was being scumread but being tied with sash.
In post 231, Inferno390 wrote:Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.
It's funny they were quite happy throwing shade at the begging at rvs but sash had done nothing to earn a town read. Through out their posts he doesn't even show a town read on sash but actively opposes the wagon.

So with that I think this is what happened. From these past events Inferno was looking to shut down the wagon but because he doesn't want to be tied up with sash he goes for the generic The wagon came in to fast and not legit sentiment that people with doubt seemed to have. He starts throwing shade on everyone (except bob which to me indicate buddying).

To me it seems like post 242 was meant to throw shade on me and for people not looked into to deeply. Which is why he included the
BUT
to fake some kind of doubt. If you noticed when he starts talking about me and with me, he drops any notion of doubt when arguing. The fact he mistakes where I placed my votes and what I talked about and when shows to me that it was quick Iso job with out much thought and written after being questioned on his throw away statement. Finally he tries to keep his point by changing the goal post instead of accepting the facts. This shows that he isn't concerned with finding out my alignment and just throwing shade. Also with this much effort to try and trying to cling to try make me look scummy you'd think town would throw a vote since he isn't pushing urap2 anymore.

The answer is simple he was chainsawing for Sash and didn't expect to have to explain his motive. Now his caught up in it.

VOTE: Inferno390

I'm up for either Inferno or Sash but I feel inferno deserves the pressure.

P:Edit still didn't vote me after struggling this hard to keep trying to throw shade. :roll:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (isolation #30) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 260, Sashaddin wrote:Um, hello. Sorry for the absence, I thought of quitting then I thought how I hate when someone quits on games I like, so here i am.

Having caught up, the very first thing that comes to my mind is that Garmr is very opportunistic and shrewd. He's the same that when were red together, he's playing within his scum range imo. He's my prime suspect.
Others are less obvious, I'll have to read a second or third time this evening to get a feel of the other players, probably when the kids and wife are sleeping.

But in the meantime:
VOTE: Garmr
In post 261, Sashaddin wrote:By the way, Garmr knows I'm not that good and not too experienced either, he probably saw an easy push in me right from the start. I'm not voting him him because he voted me personally, I'm voting him because he's been playing like he is on a weak player (which happens to be me).
I think we only played once together because I don't remember you at all tbh.

Also It's been months since I played a game on site so I don't know if you are a weak player or not. So you could of improved, just being played a bad game. But I think that's a pretty scummy thing to do to try and portray yourself as weak to deflect criticism.

The fact you are acting like you know me like we played 100 games together makes me lean scum on you even more.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #272 (isolation #31) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 270, u r a person 2 wrote:@garmr you're inferno read basically assumes that they are scum with sash, right?

Let's lynch sash first
Pretty much but I still scum read inferno individually. Plus I'm so good my votes basically worth 2 jokes. The sash wagon will just get stale (which benefits scum) with this long amount of time left and I'd rather get both scum reads to be the two competing wagons.

I will jump back on sash If I think a lynch is going to go through or it will benefit the game state.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #273 (isolation #32) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 265, Inferno390 wrote:@Gamr:
1. That is not what I am arguing. You are saying that it should be obviously clear that you were scumreading Sash by your interactions with the slot. The point I’m making shows that this is clearly not the case.
2. That’s not a town reason. If you think a person is actually scum, you shouldn’t need to find reasons to “push the wagon forward.” Your reads should justify the wagon. You shouldn’t be trying to find reasons for the wagon to exist. That alone suggests that you’re fabricating your reads. And what is the Town motivation for NOT giving your reasoning for reads with a vote?

And you have not shown to me at all that your vote on Sash wasn’t sheepy or opportunistic. As should be clear by me saying at the beginning of the post, “...ONLY because a a wagon started forming there.” Not to mention that your readlist is just you throwing out a readlist without any sort of game impact. You just said “oh this is town, this is town, this is scum.” That’s not a read on Sash. That’s just throwing words around. And it’s not helpful to Town.
1.My point was to show I had interest which is the case because your earlier point was they came out of no where and were sheepish. Now you just moved the goal post to it wasn't enough interaction. My earlier post has a answer for this if you bothered to acknowledge it. But acknowledging it would force you to drop it.

2. You are creating this narrative how I had to find reasons after I made the vote. The answers simple I had reasons before I voted but I didn't share them right away (Still got a few keeped away like post 16 knee jerk reaction and his response on bob when I questioned him, which my scum read appeared from. Thought people could easily put two and two together) Also you are ignoring the fact I said I opened up and said I found them scummy before. This leaves me open for someone to ask the question to why I found them scummy earlier(no one did.) So of course I had my reasons
what is the Town motivation for NOT giving your reasoning for reads with a vote?
That's not how it works lol You are saying that not giving a reason is scum motivated so the burden of proof is on you. You don't have a reason to think it's scum motivated because it a reason you pulled out your ass to throw shade. I can give you the reason I didn't through it was like 5 am in the morning and I hadn't sleeped all night I then gave my reasons when I had enough time to (After work).

Sheepy means to follow someone else's reason I didn't do that, That's what sheeping is. Also you haven't proven why it's opportunistic and scummy? You say oh it's because a wagon formed but that doesn't say why it's scummy or rule out all the over possibilities. My reasoning was because a scum read I announced earlier was gaining transition and I wanted more pressure on that slot. Can you think of a reason why I wouldn't move my vote as town?

In post 228, Garmr wrote:Also I find it interesting they sheeped inferno yet refrained from calling them town ever. If you were to sheep a town read as a strategy day 1 you would think that you'd atleast call them town. After the point you sheeped your next comment about them is you wouldn't touch their debate with a ten foot pole. If you town read inferno still I would expect more of a comment.
Just remembered this even further proof you are partners. The reason he didn't call you town was because you are scum.This also make sense why you threw shade at me instead of others on the wagon. Because it links you with Sash.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #33) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:08 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 278, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 268, Garmr wrote:Would like to point out the scenario here.

Inferno390
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Finds sash reacy early on doesn't mention him latter.
In post 178, Inferno390 wrote:I don’t like how 162 is used to throw shade in my direction while simultaneously pushing Sash.
What's odd about someone pushing 2 scum reads at the same time, he did it early? So that indicates the problem wasn't he was being scumread but being tied with sash.
In post 231, Inferno390 wrote:Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.
It's funny they were quite happy throwing shade at the begging at rvs but sash had done nothing to earn a town read. Through out their posts he doesn't even show a town read on sash but actively opposes the wagon.

So with that I think this is what happened. From these past events Inferno was looking to shut down the wagon but because he doesn't want to be tied up with sash he goes for the generic The wagon came in to fast and not legit sentiment that people with doubt seemed to have. He starts throwing shade on everyone (except bob which to me indicate buddying).

To me it seems like post 242 was meant to throw shade on me and for people not looked into to deeply. Which is why he included the
BUT
to fake some kind of doubt. If you noticed when he starts talking about me and with me, he drops any notion of doubt when arguing. The fact he mistakes where I placed my votes and what I talked about and when shows to me that it was quick Iso job with out much thought and written after being questioned on his throw away statement. Finally he tries to keep his point by changing the goal post instead of accepting the facts. This shows that he isn't concerned with finding out my alignment and just throwing shade. Also with this much effort to try and trying to cling to try make me look scummy you'd think town would throw a vote since he isn't pushing urap2 anymore.

The answer is simple he was chainsawing for Sash and didn't expect to have to explain his motive. Now his caught up in it.

VOTE: Inferno390

I'm up for either Inferno or Sash but I feel inferno deserves the pressure.

P:Edit still didn't vote me after struggling this hard to keep trying to throw shade. :roll:
This post makes me laugh so much. It’s very clearly misrepresentation.
The first post is me generating discussion and tossing around words.
The second post had nothing to do with me being pushed. Because I wasn’t actually being pushed by the post I was referring to. It was just blatant side shade.
Third post, I never actually came out and said Sash is scum or town. I actually have him null. I think that there’s some sus wit the way the wagon was formed and am looking to see if there’s scum on it. But I would actually be okay with a Sash lynch.

You’re clearly flailing here, and it’s kind of sad, because my push on you wasn’t even that good.
Ironic you call this laughable when you were so desperate before to cling to that pathetic misrep.
First post- Doesn't address my point so what if you are tossing around words.
2nd post-weak defence it wasn't a push just shade :? . You still looked more concern being tied to sash.
3rd post-Yeah that;s the entire fucking point you didn't call sash town or scum just threw shade.

What's sad is your clearly flailing here by posturing up, because this isn't even the best bit of my push. Maybe once you become a better player you'll be able to shake me off in the future.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #34) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

What makes me facepalm is you are acting smug when you just admitted your entire case was bad. It's like indirectly admitting that your not town by clinging onto something you know was bad and thrown together. You even stopped trying to defend your actions!

It shows you aren't interested in catching scum and just want to throw shade.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #35) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 285, skitter30 wrote:
none of the things you've described here feel scummy to me really
It does to me.
In post 285, skitter30 wrote: ==

hey u2 it's the weekend, can we talk about how you feel weird now?
or at least answer the points i left in my last post for you?
Sure you can but I thought I answered you and you acknowledged it. But how do I feel weird for you (also it's not my weekend I work hospitality so i'm always juggling a saturday or sunday.)
In post 285, skitter30 wrote:
In post 235, Garmr wrote:1-scum have day chat (noticed that due to what I thought excellion gamble was)

a) wrt point 2: that's fallacious; a lack of being townie (or being called townie) != being scummy.

their reaction was bad and ate-y, sure, but i don't know that's inherently scummy. and nothing you cited earlier as a reason to scumread him has been particularly compelling to me. and none of the things you've listed here describe scummy play from him either really, so much as a describing a gamestate that you think points to sash!scum. i don't particularly agree with this analysis

b) who exactly are sash's partners that are pushing the planned counterwagon of rui?
On a individual player yes 2 may be considered but when you get a whole group that shows a pattern. But yes this is a game state argument which has my own veiws factored in.

hmm I thought at the time CDB and egix which were my scum reads at the time (2 scum reads jump on the counter wagon of another scum read kinda leaves a impression.) But i'm not as sure on CDB anymore. So Sash,inferno,(egix or cbd being my stabs at the third scum).
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #36) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 287, skitter30 wrote:
In post 286, Garmr wrote:It does to me.
it's not scum-indicative to sheep someone without explicitly calling them town
nor is not being obvious/explicit about planning on sheeping day1
nor is pushing two scumreads that nobody else are pushing
Yeah this is the problem. These things are puzzles pieces Lets put them togther.
Person is under pressure to come up with a excuse makes the "I was sheeping town reads." Since their actions show no signs of sheeping town reads in fact you look for them saying they were going to do it you can't find it. You find evidence of the opposite. So by adding all those points you can conclude they were lying about it and it was a rushed excused.
==
In post 287, skitter30 wrote:
In post 286, Garmr wrote:On a individual player yes 2 may be considered but when you get a whole group that shows a pattern. But yes this is a game state argument which has my own veiws factored in.

hmm I thought at the time CDB and egix which were my scum reads at the time (2 scum reads jump on the counter wagon of another scum read kinda leaves a impression.) But i'm not as sure on CDB anymore. So Sash,inferno,(egix or cbd being my stabs at the third scum).
i understand that you're saying that you see a pattern emerging wrt sash's position in the gamestate.

for me tho i don't really read sash's play as being particularly scummy rn, and i dont' find a gamestate read particularly compelling when it doesn't really correlate with my actual reads on people.

also i'm voting rui rn btw

i was kinda checking if you had someone particular in mind wrt the rui wagon or if you were just like generically shading the whole thing; i don't think you were doing that.
That's understandable with 4 people on the wagon at least 2 have to be town if sash is scum.
In post 287, skitter30 wrote: are your reads often dependant on associatives?
Not really but when I have them I point them out. Through I actually outed masons before this way twice I don't think hat's the case this time.

==
In post 286, Garmr wrote:Sure you can but I thought I answered you and you acknowledged it. But how do I feel weird for you (also it's not my weekend I work hospitality so i'm always juggling a saturday or sunday.)
this was addressed to ur a person 2 :lol: :lol: :lol:[/quote]Lol
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #456 (isolation #37) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 475, skitter30 wrote:
In post 473, u r a person 2 wrote:let's just lynch sash
^^^^^ bad reaction
especially in the event of town!sash
I'm town and I have the same reaction.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 487, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 486, Garmr wrote:
^^^^^ bad reaction
Debatable
Glad it is, that means I can play the game longer because being the first night kill always sucks.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 488, Sashaddin wrote:Here my ideas in case I go:

Town:

Garmr
Bob
Ruirui

Null:

URAP2
Fixed this list for you
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #504 (isolation #41) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:09 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 503, Egix96 wrote:
In post 486, Garmr wrote:
^^^^^ bad reaction
This bugs me... I don't think you'd have said "I'm town and..." if you actually were. Feels forced.

Not moving my vote btw. Main reason why I don't feel like voting urap is because I doubt that scum would say that someone who's tunnelled on them is "clearly town" because that normally doesn't end well (it's very hard to do without it looking like TMI).
So do you think sash is town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #42) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Garmr »

The only reason I would want to delay a hammer is so high risk can catch up.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (isolation #43) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:20 am

Post by Garmr »

God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #549 (isolation #44) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 548, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho
1 sash is going to flip scum.
2.less information than wagons that have been going all day.

Unless you wanna lynch inferno?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (isolation #45) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 550, u r a person 2 wrote:inferno? he's almost certainly town.

Why inferno??
Check my interaction and reasoning in my iso
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 552, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 549, Garmr wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho

Well I highly doubt this comes from town
Doubt you posts come from town
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 554, u r a person 2 wrote:i don't have time to iso you, could you point me to the posts you want me to find?
246 onwards should hive you a idea.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #559 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 558, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 549, Garmr wrote:
why not tho

Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
That logic Is horrible. Scum have the ability to nightkill you dolt. Think about it. Also yes I am frustrated the wagon I been pushing is falling apart because I want to lynch scum
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 562, Inferno390 wrote:And they’re not going to use that nightkill to, you know, kill confirmed town like LUV?
And what does the nightkill have to do with Gamr!Scum not wanting UR2!Scum to be lynched?
Why would you shoot the confirmed townie first? There's probably other power roles in the game there could be anything from a doctor, to a watcher or a cop anything. Only a noob scum team would shoot the first night.

Ok lets pretend that sash is town and we lynch them what do we lose? a vt.
In post 561, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 549, Garmr wrote:1 sash is going to flip scum.
No, I'm not going to... I'm a vt.

If his scum that's great.

Now lets say that UR2 is town either a power role or scum. Bang scum know 3 roles lynched one and can just leave Sash a wifom bait. A player as exprienced as you should at least know that much right?

Honestly I don't care to much if ur2 does get lynched but if someone that I town read like Bob or Ausuka nah uh.

Also funny how you accuse me of trying to falsely shield UR2. I literally caught you shielding sash. Difference is I found all the links and shit as well yours to solidify it. Yours is a hollow shell with two purposes. To try and shake my claim of you shielding sash and trying to throw shade at the same time depending on how people will react.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 564, Inferno390 wrote:If I’m trying to shield Sash, then why the heck did I say that a) I was okay with a Sash lynch and b) I would hammer the slot?

I really don’t appreciate the attempt to make me look as dumb as possible in order to discredit what I’m saying.
I’ll respond to the rest of this later when I have tome.
..... Are you fucking kidding me. We spent pages arguing about it I said you were partners with sash and trying to derail his wagon with out getting on the counter wagon and you fucking act like it never happened are you fucking reading the game.

Don't try and play dumb you only did said those things to cover up and a)Just because you say something, doesn't mean your doing it. It's mafia people lie and your earlier actions say different. b)Yeah after I drilled you hard enough after multiple posts, so you can preserve your image.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #579 (isolation #51) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 572, skitter30 wrote:
In post 563, Garmr wrote:Now lets say that UR2 is town either a power role or scum. Bang scum know 3 roles lynched one and can just leave Sash a wifom bait. A player as exprienced as you should at least know that much right?
r u arguing that we shouldn't wagon urap lest town!him is forced to claim and scum will now know three roles?
or did i misunderstand and you're saying something else?
Basically but it's more that skitter already revealed their role(fakeclaim) and by the off chance he is town he is still mislynch bait latter on. If they are scum we should just lynch them anyway. But to be honest it's obvious the slot is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #583 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 579, Garmr wrote:
In post 563, Garmr wrote:Now lets say that UR2 is town either a power role or scum. Bang scum know 3 roles lynched one and can just leave Sash a wifom bait. A player as exprienced as you should at least know that much right?
r u arguing that we shouldn't wagon urap lest town!him is forced to claim and scum will now know three roles?
Basically but it's more that skitter already revealed their role(fakeclaim) and by the off chance he is town he is still mislynch bait latter on. If they are scum we should just lynch them anyway. But to be honest it's obvious the slot is scum.
a) he's not obvious scum
b) i think the fact that he's claimed already is a weak argument against wagoning other people (who actually are scummy!)
A)He is to me.
B)I don't think it is since you like claims so much why don't we all massclaim then ;/ Also sash>urap in the scummy meter.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (isolation #53) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:15 am

Post by Garmr »

Inferno can I ask if you are actually reading the game?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #54) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 627, skitter30 wrote:
In post 605, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 604, u r a person 2 wrote:that would diminish from stronger arguments, like how sash's recent posts are scummy
Scummy by Nature is my garage cover-up band.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idx3GSL2KWs
like seriously do you see scum!him saying this as a response?
I don't see it as town nor do I see it as scum. Any alignment can be funny and it's a reach to try and justify a town read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (isolation #55) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 629, skitter30 wrote:i don't think this is a wagon on scum
the gamestate is too ~complacent~

it feels like scum are just content to let the clock wind-down and let people vote for their favorite compromise wagon (ie sash, as multiple people have said) and they don't have a problem with that so they're just letting it happen and taking it easy

i don't think i'll vote there today
Think it's more of struggle to get this lynch since counter wagons were thrown at it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #56) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 634, skitter30 wrote:uh ... nobody's talking?
the same like four people keep talking to each other, otherwise it's been a really quiet game. things aren't really happening

you keep trying to push the lynch back to sash (and to get me to vote there!)

and while high risk gamble's lack of catching up is awful, so is suggesting a wagon on him, the slot has been *empty* for like forever and has no content, and i don't want to lynch it before we force content out of it
compromise-lynching an empty slot is just like ...... ok i guess but like we can do better? like why settle for that?
Agree with waiting but you say that sashas a compromise but to some people on the wagon he is a legit scum read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #57) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 643, Inferno390 wrote:Honestly, I would rather a Sash flip than a Rui one. I think we get a lot more info off the Sash flip than anything else atp except maybe UR2.

P-edit: Yah a legit scum read cause it’s made by legit scum
Lol what ever.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #648 (isolation #58) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:06 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 646, Inferno390 wrote:First order of business after the night is to lynch Gamr.
Note that down everybody.
Why didn't you try it earlier today instead of bitching out? Or we you setting it up so you could nightkill me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #658 (isolation #59) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 656, u r a person 2 wrote:it's crazy to me that you don't see how tunneled he has been and i really just don't see it coming from town.
Tunneling isn't a town only trait.......... I have seen scum tunnel their scum mate from the start of the game to the end with out reading another person once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #662 (isolation #60) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 659, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 617, u r a person 2 wrote:I was responding to this by Skitter
In post 591, skitter30 wrote:also i think his utter confusion as to why luv's reads should have more ~weight~ is kinda townie (or, well, not weight exactly, but should be given more credence since we *know* he's town); i don't think that scum really forget the ~importance~ of an ic or are like obvlivious to that sort of thing or like try to shade him that way
Which was referencing the following posts. And actually, I only really think the initial response could be seen as townie. By the end when Sash understands the question and still falls back to the same line, I become pretty meh on the whole thing. But like I said, I don't think this interaction is best analyzed when trying to determine their alignment.

Spoiler:
In post 496, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
I don't know how your opinion could effect the game differently than other players. If you want to explain please? :?:
In post 506, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 502, Exilon wrote:
In post 496, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 492, Lil Uzi Vert wrote:I’m confirmed town. Why do you not have an opinion on me voting for you?
I don't know how your opinion could effect the game differently than other players. If you want to explain please? :?:
:?
In post 5, tris wrote:
An Announcement:

Lil Uzi Vert is
aligned with town
I know, but HOW does it change something?
In post 514, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 508, Exilon wrote:Uzi (or is it LUV?) asks: why don't you have an opinion on my vote?
sash answers: your opinion doesn't affect the game any differently than any other player (???? this isn't a response to the question whatsoever)
I meant that I didn't know how his opinion of me should affect the game differently than how the other players see me. It was not affirmative, it was interrogative.
Please walk through it with baby steps, I don't get how this comftown-from-the-start affects this game.
In post 523, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 522, Exilon wrote:He asked you why you hadn't voiced your opinion on his vote.

Your answer addressed the topic, his opinion.
Ah, we're getting somewhere I think. I didn't care about the opinion of LUV because I don't understand how is opinion is affecting the game differently. That's why I didn't voice my opinion on his vote. Because I can't see what difference it makes, so it didn't come to my mind.
URAP2, when I flip green, you'll see that my incomprehension was genuine. And I think so far no one has explained it to me yet. Chanel tried by asking me a question but there was no follow-up. So I STILL don't know why someone conf'ed green reads are more valuable/important/special/whatever than a regular Joe's. I don't stop at being told, I wanna know
why
and
how
... pretty please with whipped cream and a cherry on top?
Information wise confirmed greens aren't any different it's more other peoples reactions to them which makes them different and how you as a individual handle them.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #663 (isolation #61) » Wed May 01, 2019 1:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

@URAP2 and Sash

Just want to straighten this out you guys think rui rui is scum if sash is town right?

I think it's pretty much the opposite. A scum Rui rui has had all day to jump on the sash wagon if sash was town. I also doubt a scum rui would actively oppose the counter wagon to their wagon. They haven't relaly done much but they could of saved their own skin earlier and the sash lynch would of gone through.

So that leaves them in two circumstances town that actually think sash is town or scum with sash and not willing to bus for reasons.

So I don't understand why Rui rui is the counter wagon if you think sash is town?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (isolation #62) » Thu May 02, 2019 12:26 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 678, skitter30 wrote:also scum!sash unvotes his cw because .....
It's not going to pick up?

But I'll bite on the scenario

Say if I'm wrong Sash

That means the counter wagons were urap,rui rui

Rui rui's probably not scum and tbh Urap not on my scum list either. So it's likely that no one has wagoned scum and they are playing a good game.

So taken in my reads this what this vote count looks like to me if sash is town.
In post 250, tris wrote:
VC 1.04
Sashaddin
(5):
u r a person 2
Ausuka
Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Garmr

[
b]RuiRui (4)
[/b] ChannelDelibird , skitter30 , Egix96 ,
Exilon

u r a person 2 (1):
Inferno390

Exilon (1)
:cbynumber

[
b]bob3141 (1) Sashaddin

Not Voting:/b] RuiRui

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-03 20:00:00)
So that suggests if I am correct believed at this time that sash would be a mislynch and scum were avoiding it think it would go through with out them. If not that I am wrong about at least one of my reads. If I am wrong with any of my reads I think it would be URAP or Ausaka
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #709 (isolation #63) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 706, Exilon wrote:
In post 645, Garmr wrote:
In post 643, Inferno390 wrote:Honestly, I would rather a Sash flip than a Rui one. I think we get a lot more info off the Sash flip than anything else atp except maybe UR2.

P-edit: Yah a legit scum read cause it’s made by legit scum
Lol what ever.
What's this about? I feel like I missed something that would justify this type of reply

/quote]
Just getting under my skin.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #711 (isolation #64) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 704, High Risk Gamble wrote:So this is where I'm at after the catch up fully.

URA is obvious town right now and the fact his wagon started is really bad.
I'm feel less like Sash scum with the VT claim and even though VT lynch / scum lynch isn't a bad choice day 1 I don't think Sash flips scum here.

I don't think that URA's wagon was all town either so Skitter, Inferno or RuiRui have 1-2 scum.

The current RuiRui wagon looks all town other than Skitter. Skitter is just looking for a lynch rather scum hunting and their voting patterns/reasons show this.

If it comes to it I'll vote RuiRui over Sash and URA but I think Skitter is just out right scum and it doesn't look like bussing.

VOTE: Skitter
Yeah I can agree with this.

Don't really have much to add other than I been feeling off about skitter for a while which is why I don't list them as town.

I don't like the fact Skitter ignored my post (663)

So if we really have to compromise on a lynch I think skitter the best one.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (isolation #65) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 710, Exilon wrote:
In post 663, Garmr wrote:@URAP2 and Sash

Just want to straighten this out you guys think rui rui is scum if sash is town right?

I think it's pretty much the opposite. A scum Rui rui has had all day to jump on the sash wagon if sash was town. I also doubt a scum rui would actively oppose the counter wagon to their wagon. They haven't relaly done much but they could of saved their own skin earlier and the sash lynch would of gone through.

So that leaves them in two circumstances town that actually think sash is town or scum with sash and not willing to bus for reasons.

So I don't understand why Rui rui is the counter wagon if you think sash is town?
I want to share a different hypothesis:
Why would scum!RuiRui jump on a wagon already populated by scum (or about to be) and with people willing to go for it?
If she had got on the Sash wagon I think it would've been damning.
That would be funny you said that, because after that vote count you jumped on the wagon. While it's a possibility, the wagon seemed town driven so I think this is the less likely scenario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #716 (isolation #66) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 714, Ausuka wrote:
In post 629, skitter30 wrote:i don't think this is a wagon on scum
the gamestate is too ~complacent~

it feels like scum are just content to let the clock wind-down and let people vote for their favorite compromise wagon (ie sash, as multiple people have said) and they don't have a problem with that so they're just letting it happen and taking it easy

i don't think i'll vote there today
what do you mean? there's been plenty of counterwagons propped up throughout the day: ruirui, u r a person 2, then back to ruirui. the gamestate doesn't feel like this at all.

Like I mean I get thinking skitter is scum with sasha - I've had that thought too given she's tried to dodge his lynch and propping up the ruirui -> urap -> ruirui counterwagons and this really doesn't feel like a bus gamestate. But I don't think she's really ever scum without sasha given that she's defended him a lot more than I think would be necessary (i get scum giving some defense but it seems like she's really trying to save him) and if Sasha is town scum are/were mostly already on the wagon i'd think considering it reached a maximum mass and then faltered significantly from that point. I think sasha is strictly the superior lynch here.
I agree that sasha is the superior lynch (which is being heavily resisted.) but disagree that skitter needs to be town if sasha is town. Skitter gains town cred with some players if sasha flips town and they can start hammering the people on the wagon(or being counter wagoned the next day.) If town is the one majority pushing sasha then scum have bigger chance of hiding away if the people on the lynch start getting picked apart.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #718 (isolation #67) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:07 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 717, Exilon wrote: Is this still about me in ?
Garmr states something demonstrably false. Look above! He even uses the word sheeping in 145, and "I'll follow". It's not incoherent at all!

I need to think on this a bit and how it affects my read on Sash. I'm going to a dance class but I'll be back in about 1.5 hours.[/quote]
Wrong he didn't sheep a town read post refers to skitter being a town read on the wagon and sheeping infernos reasoning.
The greatest scumread of Sash is Garmr.
I don't know if I am their greatest scum read but if I was why vote bob before me and switch to me when I'm starting to get into a debate with inferno??
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (isolation #68) » Thu May 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Garmr »

VOTE: Sashadin
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #757 (isolation #69) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 755, ChannelDelibird wrote:Sash voters, please ask yourselves this.

If you are a town player who's barely posted on Day 1 - hey, it sucks, but that can happen - but you've read enough to know that there's at least one vocal scumread on you (see quote below), you surely have read enough to know that you are one of the only wagons remaining as the Day approaches deadline.

Does a response anywhere below "everyone, I'm really sorry I haven't been here much, I don't have strong reads but I think I can be useful in later Days" come into play as a possible town reaction? Like, come on, even apathetic town realises they might get mislynched here and says something.

Instead, this is what we get:
In post 669, RuiRui wrote:
In post 509, ChannelDelibird wrote:RuiRui - I've made my feelings here clear. RuiRui seems to be posting just barely enough to not get prodded too much, and what she does say seems to betray a frightful lack of interest in the game at large. It's all the lightest of brushes against the surface level, to the extent that she isn't even reacting to any suspicion on her at all. Pressure must be applied here to force some kind of commitment to anything at all.
Why does that make you want to lynch me? Just a policy thing?
This, as the sum total of RuiRui's reaction, isn't town. There is no concern here. It's below the bare minimum engagement, but it is still meant to look like engagement.

RuiRui isn't just not here. RuiRui is trying to be ignored. And it's fucking working.
Why does no concern = scum? There's multiple other reasons why someone would be concerned. Not caring about the game that much,having a power role and trying to keep low profile, having that sort of playstyle meta, actually not caring if you get lynched.

Scum have just as much reason to care about appearances as town in fact.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #760 (isolation #70) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 758, ChannelDelibird wrote:Power roles also care if they get mislynched because then they can't use their fucking power role.

If RuiRui just generally didn't care about the game that much, she would have failed to post one of her last empty-ass posts and been replaced.

That's a bunch of really shitty excuses, Garmr.
No offence but not caring about getting lynched is a pretty shitty reasoning to say someone is scum. As scum I used to care a lot about getting lynched more than I do town now it's around 50/50. You can't just go applying how you feel about the role not everyone is you CBD.

Also there's been games I wanted out of but didn't because I didn't want the person to be in my slot and have to go through it. There's plenty of different reasons.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #761 (isolation #71) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 759, ChannelDelibird wrote:
Town cares. Town tries. That's the baseline deal we all make with each other when we sign up for these games.

If RuiRui feels differently, the very least we ought to do is run her up and make her fight to justify her place.

Wow, 757 stinks really badly.
I wish this was the case but I have to my experience on this site that tells me otherwise.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #766 (isolation #72) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 763, ChannelDelibird wrote:The absolute best-case scenario for your argument here is 'well, maybe RuiRui's not scum I guess'. In which case quite frankly you should be voting for her anyway.
Ruis not scum unless sash is so why would I vote rui over sash?

I still disagree with you. You want to know why because it wouldn't have to be a rule if people didn't do it. It's like saying murder doesn't happen because it's morally wrong and everyone must care about the rules.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #770 (isolation #73) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also not caring about being lynched like that would go against scums win condition as well. Why does it make them scum and not just a policy lynch?

Seems awful naive of you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #74) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 771, Exilon wrote:Wait when did you come to the conclusion that ruirui scum implies sash scum, garmr??
And also by that logic you should be voting rui and sort both slots.

You know what, I'm gonna stand with high risk here
VOTE: ruirui
Didn't we just literally talk about this? You talked to me about it in 710. Like there's a super low chance rui is scum with out being scum with sash and even if sash flips scum rui not likely to be scum either. You haven't changed my thoughts on the scenario.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #75) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 773, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 770, Garmr wrote:Also not caring about being lynched like that would go against scums win condition as well. Why does it make them scum and not just a policy lynch?
a) The baseline for 'scum who don't care about being lynched' is still, just as with town, to show up and say 'I don't care about being lynched', except less convincingly because they're scum so it tinges their viewpoint regardless.
That's why RuiRui is explicitly scummy here, because she hasn't done even that.
She's just tried to skate by without drawing any additional attention to herself and hoped to get away with it. I'm pretty sure you are arguing in favour of a hypothetical RuiRui who doesn't actually exist in this thread; she hasn't given us any reason to believe she is the person you are suggesting she might be

b) It still wouldn't be a policy lynch, I think RuiRui's posting has been reluctant to go below the surface, which looks like an unwillingness to actually scumhunt, which is a scum trait
A. So in your opinion rui is even breaking the code that scum have to follow? So why wouldn't rui break it as town as well. That's why I find your logic flawed. It doesn't rule out the possibility of town not being invested enough. It just slaps intent on a action with out considering other possibilities.

B.Rui doesn't seem the type of player to type out much I seen players like this before who don't even post anything more than 1 sentences. I have begrudgingly learned to accept their are players like this and it better to look where and when the votes lays than read to deep into words because it's pretty hollow.

I can see why you actually scum read Rui I just disagree.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #76) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:28 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 776, Exilon wrote:Nevermind that, i got that wrong
The logic here is
Rui scum implies sash scum
Therefore,
Sash town implies rui town

But if you're so convinced sash is scum, it's probably likely you get more info from a rui flip..
In post 238, Garmr wrote:
In post 237, ChannelDelibird wrote:

Even speaking as someone who thinks the RuiRui wagon is the best one currently available, I really like your thinking here. Well, most of it. I agree that a lack of townreads on Sash would normally be a good indicator
but Sash has done pretty much nothing so far,
so not really anything for scum to feel like they need to townread yet.

So I'll take you for town for now, and still want to see where this RuiRui wagon goes, but I'm keeping my eyes open. What do you think of RuiRui's iso, Garmr?
I find it odd because rui rui is in the same situation as I bolded not doing much and has even less content than sash.

I feel rui rui is more a shot in the dark because their content to me seems so hollow like they are playing the game casually, while sash has scummyness sprinkled in through his post. You can tell they are just pretending to do stuff, There's more scum points to it.

They could be both be scum (rui's null) when taking individually. Together through with how everyone is acting I don't think they are scum together. Unless scum is sacrificing another player for town cred which doesn't make sense this early on as it would seem artificial in the latter parts and the town cred would dissolve fast.

Add both scenarios together and it shows to me rui rui more like town. In scenario A Rui rui is not likely scum with sash. So when you add scenario B were it rui rui can only be scum with sash that means rui rui must be town. Get my logic?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #77) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 781, ChannelDelibird wrote:
In post 779, Exilon wrote:but guys is it really relevant if ruirui's behaviours come from scum or not the main argument in favor of her lynch is that she hasn't even tried to help town?
It is important to me, because I believe in this lynch based on RuiRui's posting all Day. I'm not just saying 'welp, dunno, she's not been any help I guess', although that is definitely a reason why people should jump on. I think her behaviour is indicative of scum, and I think people should vote for her because she is likely to be scum. Just saying 'lurker lol' will do for my purposes of getting scum lynched, but I don't want this wagon devalued.
But your argument is just Lurker Lol but in fancy way.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (isolation #78) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 783, ChannelDelibird wrote:To the point you raised here, Garmr...
In post 663, Garmr wrote:I think it's pretty much the opposite. A scum Rui rui has had all day to jump on the sash wagon if sash was town.
...I do think that this is a decent argument, although I would note that if RuiRui has gone to ground as scum then she needs to be careful about what she reappears to do. If she skirts by then tries to drop a vote on Sash, and Sash flips town, I think that looks really really bad for RuiRui, and she may have been conscious of this, hoping that we would do that part of the job for her.
If she did this I don't think she would defend sash.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #828 (isolation #79) » Fri May 03, 2019 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 803, skitter30 wrote:
In post 748, Garmr wrote:VOTE: Sashadin
Hey garmr, i dont like the fact that u ignored my post ()
Didn't see it tbh but sure we can have this convo tommorow. We can vote each over it be fun.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #830 (isolation #80) » Fri May 03, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 829, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 809, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 801, Exilon wrote:Tell who else atm you think is scum or think may be scum
My list is empty! Except maybe Garmr., but not sure.. I am not good at scumreading early, I get better in the later days when more flips are done.
I thought about it, and there might be scums getting off my wagon and getting on Ruirui since I already claimed and Ruirui didn't. Would that make sense?
I'm starting to think you are town but yes it does make sense. I even said this earlier but it was argued against.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #833 (isolation #81) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 831, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 830, Garmr wrote:I'm starting to think you are town
Would you vote Ruirui over me if you are convinced?
Tbh your list has me and other town reads scum also scum reads as town. So if I have to choose I'd pick to lynch you over rui rui. Why are you trying to convince me to hammer fui through can't you do it yourself?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #835 (isolation #82) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 834, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 833, Garmr wrote:Tbh your list has me and other town reads scum also scum reads as town. So if I have to choose I'd pick to lynch you over rui rui. Why are you trying to convince me to hammer fui through can't you do it yourself?
Oh, I can hammer, I was just asked to wait. Not trying to convince you to do it now, I just wanted to know what was better from your pov, I'm learning a lot in this game, I ask questions.
What I understand is that since our reads are opposite, you assume I'm scum.
Wasn't that reason I scum read you. It's a reason not to care if you are lynched through.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #843 (isolation #83) » Fri May 03, 2019 11:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 734, skitter30 wrote:
In post 711, Garmr wrote:
In post 704, High Risk Gamble wrote:So this is where I'm at after the catch up fully.

URA is obvious town right now and the fact his wagon started is really bad.
I'm feel less like Sash scum with the VT claim and even though VT lynch / scum lynch isn't a bad choice day 1 I don't think Sash flips scum here.

I don't think that URA's wagon was all town either so Skitter, Inferno or RuiRui have 1-2 scum.

The current RuiRui wagon looks all town other than Skitter. Skitter is just looking for a lynch rather scum hunting and their voting patterns/reasons show this.

If it comes to it I'll vote RuiRui over Sash and URA but I think Skitter is just out right scum and it doesn't look like bussing.

Yeah I can agree with this.

Don't really have much to add other than I been feeling off about skitter for a while which is why I don't list them as town.

I don't like the fact Skitter ignored my post (663)

So if we really have to compromise on a lynch I think skitter the best one.
a) explain how i feel 'off'

b) you do realize you're complaining that i didn't respond to a post that you explicitly *did* not address to me, right?
c) so you're leaving your biggest scumread (which multiple peopel have expressed an interest in voting) in order to be the second vote on a wagon on me .... right before eod? do u really think a wagon on me is more viable than the sash wagon rn???
I'll answer them quickly then.
1a-You jumped on all the counter wagons today rui,urap2 and your vote was really bouncy. This is latter but you voted sash as well after pushing hard against it. You were literally on every big wagon.

2b-Whoops I fucked that up was meant to say urap and skitter.
Still I offered a defence of rui and you didn't even consider it and ignored it. You would think you would react to someone pushing against the wagon you been trying to get through. Especially if you are interested in that player aka me. You didn't acknowledge after I made a point against you (even if I fucked up who I was addressing it to) I think it shows selective vision which is a scum trait.

c)Why do you think you aren't Viable? Also to see if I could get a reaction which I did. You jumped on sash wagon as soon as I voted you. It's still in the reaction timeframe as it was only 20 minutes passed. You spent the whole day pushing counter wagons to sash so it doesn't make sense to compromise when you think both will flip town and the rui wagon was like around =. So that reaction tells me you didn't want actual discussion to start about you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (isolation #84) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 864, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 861, skitter30 wrote:also channel is a bizzare af nk tbh
I thought Garmr would be nightkilled.
Me too tbh. But if you thought i'd be the night kill why are you voting me fraudulent slip?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #85) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 873, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 872, Garmr wrote:Me too tbh. But if you thought i'd be the night kill why are you voting me fraudulent slip?
Because if you are not dead yet you have a great chance to flip red? I really thought scum would have nk'ed you if they had a chance.
Obviously not if I'm the wagon out the start of the gate.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #881 (isolation #86) » Sun May 05, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 877, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 868, skitter30 wrote:so do u still think there's scum on ur wagon?
I think the color coded vc makes clear what my current reads are, skitter. =/
What's weird is you think everyone on your wagon is town. Oh also you are wrong about me being scum so can I ask why?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #87) » Sun May 05, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 886, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 881, Garmr wrote:What's weird is you think everyone on your wagon is town.
yeah, it would be really weird if I weren't actually making an attempt to solve the game
I don't think I had a town game where everyone on my wagon was town. So it's still weird for me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #904 (isolation #88) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 902, u r a person 2 wrote:i mean i could be wrong, but if you think i'm scum trying to pocket my entire d1 wagon, then you should probably say that and vote me =)
Nah I'm trying to determine what you are thinking and how you got to that conclusion. Also to try and pocket your entire day 1 wagon would be stupid and obvious and I don't think you are that.

That reminds me through about weird logic. I haven't found the opportunity to boast yet because ChannelDelibird was night killed. But I was right about rui rui not everyone on mafia scum plays to your ideal CBD. :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #921 (isolation #89) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 914, Exilon wrote: Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.
So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
My opinion is that conclusion is too much wifom at the moment. You have other factors like at the end of the day people were suspicious of me, A scum member may be using me as a shield to get town reads (Looks at inferno),Pr hunting and they put me lower on the list than cbd, It's a safer kill maybe, they planned to lynch me ect.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #924 (isolation #90) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 891, u r a person 2 wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 811, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 805, u r a person 2 wrote:if you're town, voting ruirui is way more plus town than getting lynched.
All right, but I think she's
L-1
Intent to hammer!
In post 813, Sashaddin wrote:Brb in 30 minutes, this is fun!
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
In post 824, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
I'll be back for a hammer later, I won't let the day pass without a lynch, his or mine. Well, his preferably since I'm having a lot of fun here lately.
That sounds like scum being all giddy about a mislynch to me tbh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #91) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 923, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 921, Garmr wrote:
In post 914, Exilon wrote: Sure, Sash may be scum, or maybe, unconfident scumhunter. This doesn't seem like an out of left field correlation to make, and he actually may have a point here to develop.
So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
My opinion is that conclusion is too much wifom at the moment. You have other factors like at the end of the day people were suspicious of me, A scum member may be using me as a shield to get town reads (Looks at inferno),Pr hunting and they put me lower on the list than cbd, It's a safer kill maybe, they planned to lynch me ect.
Quoted for shade
Note to self inferno throws shade over multiple posts like 357,643,822 cries shade when mentioned once.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #930 (isolation #92) » Mon May 06, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 927, Exilon wrote:

In case it wasn't clear, that was addressed at Sash.
I'm not sure why anyone else would think to answer that.
Yeah I figured it was addressed to sash. But it caught my interest and as I said day 1 I'm all for people chipping in unless it's a very specif personal question and I didn't think it was one of those.

Also I don't think you are aware of this but it seemed like your bias slipped into it. It seemed like you had a theory what happened and It tainted your question a bit and since you had put your horse blinders on to outside possibilities. S were you thinking something around these lines?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #932 (isolation #93) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 931, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 357, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 355, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly
not
Town.
yes

this is exactly what i was doing. I'm glad we're on the same page now.

THEN WHY IS HE ON YOUR TOWN LIST
This is shade?
Wow way to take things WAY out of context.
Aghh I misread that didn't see the bolded bit. Oh well funny how you only picked one to talk about.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #933 (isolation #94) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm going to bet inferno's going to ignore the existence of 643,822. But If I'm honest that's not what I'm going to nail inferno scum on anyway. I'll bide my time then hit him with it when everyone gets clearer glasses.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #935 (isolation #95) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:28 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 934, u r a person 2 wrote:inferno is town and this shit from answering the question to shading inferno () is scummy af
So what your saying is it's ok when inferno shades me but if I banter back it's scummy asf. Yeah nah that scrub logic is why rui rui got lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #937 (isolation #96) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 936, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 932, Garmr wrote:
In post 353, Inferno390 wrote:because by your own PoE you are admitting Gamr is possibly
not
Town.
yes

This is shade?
Aghh I misread that didn't see the bolded bit. Oh well funny how you only picked one to talk about.
Yes and the other two are me intentionally poking you and building off of what skitter was saying. Yes is was shade.
It was also an attempt to get a reaction from you.

So then why is me poking you back a scum thing to do if you shade?

What do you think of URAP2s response to me shading you, saying shading is scummy while you admit to shading me?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #939 (isolation #97) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:44 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 938, Exilon wrote:
In post 930, Garmr wrote:
In post 927, Exilon wrote:

In case it wasn't clear, that was addressed at Sash.
I'm not sure why anyone else would think to answer that.
Yeah I figured it was addressed to sash. But it caught my interest and as I said day 1 I'm all for people chipping in unless it's a very specif personal question and I didn't think it was one of those.

Also I don't think you are aware of this but it seemed like your bias slipped into it. It seemed like you had a theory what happened and It tainted your question a bit and since you had put your horse blinders on to outside possibilities. S were you thinking something around these lines?
While I get where you're coming from to think that, no to every question.
I framed my words that way specifically with a certain intent.
I'm sorry then I think I got your intent now. But I was really hoping it was the former because it would show A thought process thought that's near impossible to fake from town. Still with the thing I caught day 1 you are one of my strongest town reads. I got excited ;/
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #941 (isolation #98) » Mon May 06, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 940, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 937, Garmr wrote:
In post 936, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 932, Garmr wrote:
not
Town.
yes

This is shade?
Yes and the other two are me intentionally poking you and building off of what skitter was saying. Yes is was shade.
It was also an attempt to get a reaction from you.

So then why is me poking you back a scum thing to do if you shade?

What do you think of URAP2s response to me shading you, saying shading is scummy while you admit to shading me?
I didn’t say it was scummy. I just said it was shade.
And UR is not saying my shade is Town, he’s saying I am Town.
Also I think there is a key difference between having a scumread and following it up with shade and throwing shade to throw shade. Which I think we would both argue that we’re doing the former and the other is doing the latter, but eh.
I can agree with this mostly.

But my point was him town reading you and then saying me throwing shade back on you (my scum read) is scummy when you been openly throwing shade all game. and his turned a blind eye. I wasn't about thinking your shade was towny just a inconsistency I noticed when scum hunting. This pinged me with the timing of our argument ect.

Also when I called it weird that he thinks everyone who voted him was town he went from some what defensive (post 886)
In post 901, Garmr wrote:
In post 886, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 881, Garmr wrote:What's weird is you think everyone on your wagon is town.
yeah, it would be really weird if I weren't actually making an attempt to solve the game
I don't think I had a town game where everyone on my wagon was town. So it's still weird for me.
to full out defensive
In post 902, u r a person 2 wrote:i mean i could be wrong, but if you think i'm scum trying to pocket my entire d1 wagon, then you should probably say that and vote me =)
When I was just curious about how he got to that conclusion. I was town reading him before this.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (isolation #99) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 943, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:When I was just curious about how he got to that conclusion. I was town reading him before this.
I mean, I made a post detailing why I think the people on my wagon were town. You never responded to that. Instead you just called it "weird" twice, without asking me a question about it at all.

What you're calling "defensive" is my annoyance with your bullshit shade that you won't back up with a read one way or another
It's still weird (weird isn't bad.). I wasn't trying to shade you but at all but you are over reacting over the word weird.
In post 944, u r a person 2 wrote:Finally, what you call "full out defensive" is me telling you to vote me if you think I'm acting scummy, which is hardly a defense by any definition.
Omg that's so bad. It's not a defence but a defensive reaction which is entirely different. Even that response is defensive.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (isolation #100) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob is town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #101) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 989, Exilon wrote:
In post 987, Garmr wrote:Bob is town.
I was super duper ready to vote him, too.
Dang.
It's ok you have me to set you straight. :wink:
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #102) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 991, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah Bob is town here.
I could see Sash/HRG. In that case the third is UR2?
VOTE: Sash
Wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with you through I'm less sure about hrg I have them as null.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1022 (isolation #103) » Mon May 06, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1021, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1004, skitter30 wrote:ok. from ur pov your town. how do u think scum are interacting with ur wagon rn? are they voting you? staying off? both?
At that time my wagon was Skitter, Bob, Inferno.

I have Skitter and Inferno as town, and Bob as tepid. I think scum are ready to pounce the 4th and 5th slot, but since Bob is already on the wagon, if he's scum maybe only one will jump on.
I have no problem with Skitter and Inferno voting me for their respective reasons, but the way Bob has looked at my slot since Day 2 I begin to feel wary of him. Bob thinks a lot like Garmr lately...
How do you feel now?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #104) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:35 pm

Post by Garmr »

I will be honest I think I'm the best townie in this game at the moment so I may be a tad bit biased.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #105) » Tue May 07, 2019 2:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1032, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1022, Garmr wrote:
In post 1021, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1004, skitter30 wrote:ok. from ur pov your town. how do u think scum are interacting with ur wagon rn? are they voting you? staying off? both?
At that time my wagon was Skitter, Bob, Inferno.

I have Skitter and Inferno as town, and Bob as tepid. I think scum are ready to pounce the 4th and 5th slot, but since Bob is already on the wagon, if he's scum maybe only one will jump on.
I have no problem with Skitter and Inferno voting me for their respective reasons, but the way Bob has looked at my slot since Day 2 I begin to feel wary of him. Bob thinks a lot like Garmr lately...
How do you feel now?
I have to agree with Sash here. This was a terrible terrible vote.
Can you say why? I mean I have a scum read on sash and it's been clear. for a while. Is it cause I jumped on when he was giving premature scum reads to people joining the wagon.
In post 1021, Sashaddin wrote:I think scum are ready to pounce the 4th and 5th slot, but since Bob is already on the wagon, if he's scum maybe only one will jump on.
This reads defensive and trying to threaten people from jumping on him. That's like a invitation for me.

A bad vote would be a unvote from sash in my opinion.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #106) » Tue May 07, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1034, Inferno390 wrote:Because the way vote was phrased is an attempt to poke Sash and frustrate him. If you already think he’s scum, there’s no reason for the little comment you made at the end. It’s picking on your scumread disguised as posturing.[/b]
Also, I see what you did there.
And ain’t it funny how innocent a scum slip it is.
Yeah it was a poke to see his reaction. I feel the games stale and I want to get things moving.

Also just to make sure, you know I was poking fun at you for unvoting sash right?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1045 (isolation #107) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1044, Sashaddin wrote:Bob, Garmr and Exilon had no reads or interaction with CDB when I posted 945
Isn't that a day 2 post through did you mispost it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #108) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1047, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1045, Garmr wrote:
In post 1044, Sashaddin wrote:Bob, Garmr and Exilon had no reads or interaction with CDB when I posted 945
Isn't that a day 2 post through did you mispost it.
Dunno, I have to eat and figure out what you mean in 1 hour.
CBD is dead by this post so how can anyone have interactions with anyone never mind it's not really important sigh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #109) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1037, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 1035, Garmr wrote:Yeah it was a poke to see his reaction. I feel the games stale and I want to get things moving.
What did my reaction tell you?
Were you expecting it?
Will it change your opinion of me, even only temporarily?

I think the game is stale because half the players are posting often and the other is not. Not much to do about this, eh?
Seemed defensive. You used words like indeed and acted all certain but your style changed quickly in the same post, like I possibly could be town and seemed to be washy.

Also it didn't change my opinion and I didn't know what to expect. It seemed baiting while defensive at the same time.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (isolation #110) » Tue May 07, 2019 1:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1069, tris wrote:
VC 2.03
Egix96 (2):
Garmr , u r a person 2
Sashaddin (2):
bob3141 , Ausuka
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin

Not Voting:
Exilon, High Risk Gamble, Lil Uzi Vert, Egix96, skitter30 , Inferno390

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-17 19:00:00)
I didn't vote egix.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (isolation #111) » Wed May 08, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1115, High Risk Gamble wrote:VOTE: Skitter

This is where we really should be lynching today.
And I don't want to vote outside of Skitter, Bob, and Ausuka either.
I have a strong town read on two of those, skitter is a nullish at the momment.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (isolation #112) » Wed May 08, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1131, Inferno390 wrote:Our dog went to the emergency room, he’s really really sick. Don’t know if he’ll make it. Assume I’m on V/LA until further notice.
Wish your dog well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (isolation #113) » Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1163, Sashaddin wrote:His attitude changed a lot towards me in Day 1. He wanted my lynch, for info he said, but was still defending me against the pushes of others (Garmr and Bob). He ended up on Ruirui's wagon but still wanted to lynch me. His actions seem more town to me. I don't see scum playing like this, it doesn't pass my smell test.

Against others, his posts were rational and inquisitive. Another town trait to me.

I could write a few sentences more but I gotta run, I hope this is enough for you to see my point.
I town read Excel but the way you described the events make him seem scummy.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1197 (isolation #114) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Garmr »

Looks at the bob votes then looks at the rui wagon yesterday.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #115) » Thu May 09, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1203, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1197, Garmr wrote:Looks at the bob votes then looks at the rui wagon yesterday.

I'm the only bob vote.

What's the similarity? The person isn't Sashaddin?
They are both town. I'm really good at picking out lynchable town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1252 (isolation #116) » Sat May 11, 2019 5:04 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1251, tris wrote:
VC 2.05
Sashaddin (2):
bob3141 , Garmr
Egix96 (1):
Exilon
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin
Exilon (1):
skitter30
bob3141 (1):
Ausuka
Ausuka (1):
u r a person 2

Not Voting:
Lil Uzi Vert, Egix96, Inferno390 , High Risk Gamble

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-17 19:00:00)
What I find interesting is the wagons are spread out which could mean a number of things. It's quite a contrast to yesterday where their was like 2-3 wagons where everyone was.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1290 (isolation #117) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1289, Detective Pikachu wrote:Tomorrow I will read. I'd like everyone soon to post three scumreads and the lynch order they would have for those scumreads. Why would also help.

Definitely a lot of inertia in this game but we're going to break that. I believe in us townies. I believe we can be the very best, like no one ever was.
Wish it was that simple. There's like two scenarios

Sash is scum(most likely in my head)
Sash is town(least likely.)

Sash as scum wold mean I would look closer at Skitter and inferno.

Sash as town would complicate things that would mean either Ausuka or URap2 is scum but i don't think their scum togther, Inferno could still be in that list and the 3rd slot could be between high risk and egix.

So in a perfect world sash is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1329 (isolation #118) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:52 pm

Post by Garmr »

Lynch Sash Lynch Sash Lynch Sash Lynch Sash
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1333 (isolation #119) » Mon May 13, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

I just noticed something. Like people are literally are throwing out scum reads with out cases.

Inferno at least put up a blatent misrep early day 1 and when pointed out he was wrong he moved goalpost. This is still better than oh garmr might be scum and dancing around it with out putting a foot down. Through day 2 that inferno has abandoned any attempt to make a case and joined the pussy footing team.

I'm guessing the scum team is holding back to see if they can get a lynch off on me but are afraid to initiate it. If inferno is town his blatantly bad case wouldn't be enough to sheep with out backlash and if his scum they wouldn't want to be tied to him.

I get it I'm scary and anyone that tangles with me seems to get dragged into the spotlight because I'm loud and I'm aware of it. But atleast provide some actual content while you are at it.

PS:Skitter don't complain about sash not getting lynched when you play a big part of it by pushing both of sash's counter wagons and when I pointed out something you.
In post 581, skitter30 wrote:
In post 579, Garmr wrote:
a) he's not obvious scum
b) i think the fact that he's claimed already is a weak argument against wagoning other people (who actually are scummy!)
It really irks to no end.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1378 (isolation #120) » Tue May 14, 2019 12:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1340, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 490, Garmr wrote:

Town:

Garmr
Bob
Ruirui

Null:

URAP2
Fixed this list for you
gross post
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good.
garmr/skitter/egix
I'm completely willing to lynch the other two since they aren't on my town list. I can even pretend to be scum for you while lynching them! I'll make a make pretend Private thread in game, I'll invite another townie lets say Bob, Bob is fun.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1380 (isolation #121) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1379, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1378, Garmr wrote:While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good.
For your sig, after the game :lol: :lol:

While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Lol that would be funny to have in my sig.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1384 (isolation #122) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1381, Inferno390 wrote:I could put it in my sig
It would go nicely with the two other scum players I’ve caught in the past.
Sure go for it do it now. Then write next to it after the game "Urap2 being wrong about garmr being wrong, while I'm wrong about scum reading garmr."
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1397 (isolation #123) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:20 am

Post by Garmr »

Does anyone actually town read skitter this game? Just asking because I don't.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (isolation #124) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1398, skitter30 wrote:So wagon me

I'll bite just got to get my dot points and format them into a case.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1401 (isolation #125) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1400, skitter30 wrote:Go for it. Prob won't be able to respond till tonight tho (i.e. after work)
That's chill gives me time to play mhw
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1403 (isolation #126) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:21 am

Post by Garmr »

The jump to rui
In post 636, u r a person 2 wrote:so if you think sash is town, let's vote ruirui because I don't think you or inferno are scum and if scum is complacent, I don't think my wagon is clean.
In post 637, skitter30 wrote:yes, and i think we live in the latter universe
except that there's scum already on the wagon

if this just like isn't happening then
VOTE: ruiruin

pedit i am
This is where it seems weird to me. Skitter is responding to URAP2 here and jumps on the Rui wagon. At this moment from her reads we see
In post 625, tris wrote:
VC 1.08
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka , bob3141 , Exilon , Garmr
These are the people on the wagon
In post 299, skitter30 wrote:Bob is town too i think

I dont have a lot of scumreads honestly but i have a surprisingly large number of townreads
We can see that Town read continue on into day 2 as well. So bobs not scum there.
In post 297, skitter30 wrote: I think ausuka is town now
This town read continues so Ausakas not the scum on her list.

That leaves two slots
Urap2 and exil. Exil she has shown some doubt through out that point but never outright called him scum. urap2 was the wagon she was pushing.

So as town, Why would you sheep a scum reads vote urap2? Sure she was scum reading rui rui earlier but when another wagon you are scum reading jumps on you at least think about it. The entire There's literally no doubt at all in her decision while sheeping this. This isn't trying to solve the game behaviour this is just looking for a lynch.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1406 (isolation #127) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:42 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 639, skitter30 wrote:well now i'm getting spooked that you're suggesting this wagon too so
Actually just wanted to add this in. Was wrong about her not questioning it but she still literally jumped on with no hesitation and only after does she make a comment as if to cover herself.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1408 (isolation #128) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 39, skitter30 wrote:
i think inferno may be town
In post 92, skitter30 wrote:inferno i think is town
In post 285, skitter30 wrote:kinda think inferno v garmr is tvt
In post 593, skitter30 wrote:idk if inferno is tunneled really, and idk why it hsould give me pause that only one other person is scumreading you (idk if i'm willing to concede the point that he's over-scumreading you; i kinda disagree that he is)
Everypost mentioning inferno is talking about how inferno is town or defending infernos actions

Urap2 calls inferno town
In post 655, skitter30 wrote:why is inferno town?
In post 672, skitter30 wrote:
In post 656, u r a person 2 wrote:it's crazy to me that you don't see how tunneled he has been and i really just don't see it coming from town.
i don't think he's tunneled, i think he has a very sensible read.
if anything *i'm* tunneled.

i kinda wanted to check why you have him as stronger town than me but eh

Immediately jumps on urap2 for ruling out inferno as a scum read on his wagon. Despite urap2 calling inferno town since post my back and forth with inferno and explaining his reasonings prior. I find it funny how skitter doesn't question Urap2 reasoning scum read on rui rui but when it comes to his town read on inferno it raises alarm bells.

This is just a observation but as town I see townies tend not to ask as many questions on mutual town reads if they have reasoning behind them and some people just get accepted. Two examples this game would be Bob and Exilon the people that town read them just accept it and haven't really questioned each other on why we town read them. But the people who scum read them tend to stand in objection.

She argues back on Urap2 reasoning to town read inferno and what I find interesting is she says "I'm curious as to why inferno is townier than me" as if she is conscious of her appearance. This also strikes accord because she doesn't question other peoples town reads of bob and joins in with bobs town. If you have been pushing some as town, why are you trying to counter someones town read on them when they explained it well.

Also she plays the this card "in this his not tunneled i'm tunneled. " This shows she is she's trying to weasel herself into the position infernos in Urap2 mind and the people who agree with urap2 reasoning.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1419 (isolation #129) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob we have cookies on the skitter wagon.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (isolation #130) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:46 am

Post by Garmr »

To avoid a last minute lynch due to my role and I'm not afraid of getting shot. I can confirm Bobs slot town if I die tonight Inferno is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (isolation #131) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:51 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1438, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm not sure I understand, Garmr. Are you claiming a green check on bob?
Yes bob I can claim a confirmed green check on. This game is to stagnant and I'm sick of it. If my slot is dead Inferno is scum and lynch him tomorrow.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1456 (isolation #132) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1448, skitter30 wrote:if you get shot could that interfere with the result on inferno?
Not that I know of. A weak hider dodges bullets and can't be roleblocked.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (isolation #133) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1459, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1456, Garmr wrote:
In post 1448, skitter30 wrote:if you get shot could that interfere with the result on inferno?
Not that I know of. A weak hider dodges bullets and can't be roleblocked.
i always forget how weak hiders work - if you get shot you don't die, right?

i'm pretty confident that inferno is town actually

@pikachu i don't really care if garmr does it on me
No you get lynched and inferno gets it. Even if you survive inferno gets it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (isolation #134) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1462, skitter30 wrote:can we go back to what a weak hider is
A Weak Hider has two options:

1) Hide behind the least likely town kill, becoming unkillable for that night and confirming that person as town.*

2) Hide behind the player most likely to be scum: and make no secret that if you end up dead, that is what likely happened during the night phase. This can effectively be a guilty on a player.

Option 1 is in my opinion the best option.

I mean I made it clear I known bob is town and being trying to make it obvious since the start of day 2.
In post 990, Garmr wrote:
In post 989, Exilon wrote:
I was super duper ready to vote him, too.
Dang.
It's ok you have me to set you straight. :wink:
In post 1197, Garmr wrote:Looks at the bob votes then looks at the rui wagon yesterday.

Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (isolation #135) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1475, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1473, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1470, Detective Pikachu wrote:But scum hider/scum visitor can also claim weak hider if they are expecting a tracker/watcher.
i don't think this is a thing really
The worst claimed weak hider as a scum goon last year I think. It didn't work well for him but it's not an unheard of scum fakeclaim
Is that the game I was in him with. Because I gave him a fake claim by mistake as town in that a game. Still worked out for me through and we won.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1482 (isolation #136) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1480, skitter30 wrote:am i just missing something painfully obvious:
scum can shoot garmr to get a false guilty on inferno or am i not understanding soemthing
If scum shoot a hider while the hider is hiding the bullet is dodged and no night kill happens.

To kill a weak hider you have to shoot the person they are hiding behind if the person the person is town

or if the weak hider hides behind scum they dies confirming the slot as scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1493 (isolation #137) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1491, skitter30 wrote:garmr why did you pick bob n1?
Bob is townie and not likely to be shot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1507 (isolation #138) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:38 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1506, Sashaddin wrote:Garmr is not afraid to fakeclaim:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77764&start=850
Keeping my vanity vote on him for now.
Claims motion detector

Is motion detector

Tries to give information on my target

It's not a fake claim....
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #139) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:40 pm

Post by Garmr »

Can I just point out the fact Sash has stopped trying to solve game and been hiding behind my vote for ages. Sash will do more than rui, Sash will post content they said.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1509 (isolation #140) » Wed May 15, 2019 2:41 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1507, Garmr wrote:
In post 1506, Sashaddin wrote:Garmr is not afraid to fakeclaim:
viewtopic.php?f=53&t=77764&start=850
Keeping my vanity vote on him for now.
Claims motion detector

Is motion detector

Tries to give fake information on my target

It's not a fake claim....
Fixed
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1512 (isolation #141) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1510, Detective Pikachu wrote:You claimed MD on skitter and skitter had visited relly and relly had confirmation skitter visited him because she was loud?

I don't get that at all, wasn't skitter the night kill? There's no possible way there could be no movement on a motion detector result so your claim was super absurd?

It does reinforce my sense that as scum you might not actually think through your fakeclaims all the way

are there examples of you claiming in a ??? manner as town?
That wasn't a fake claim through I was actually motion detector. I just fudged my results.

But if you are talking about me claiming as hider yeah there is.
@rc

I guess because we lost scriptian that was a Minor set back to town. But then again I think the play evened out because even through it sort of keeped you alive it defiantly keeped me alive and even through I shouldn't I have a habit of prioritizing my own survival compared to others as town because unless you have a role that confirms someone else or they are confirmed town a player should always take top priority in surviving because you know that you are town.
But like I said I don't regret the fake cop thing because I never have done it before and it was a learning experience But I won't do it again.

Through I am aware that doing this again will not guarantee the same positive result and they could be extremely negative.

Tbh through I was about 80% sure wanderer was scum after the pisskop thing because I thought it be obvious pisskop was town. Only after the lynch was achieved I fell into doubt.

Also rc I am the type of player that can turn around a game for a town win even I do something stupid early game
like claiming my real role hider day 1 and pretending to lynch myself
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1513 (isolation #142) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:24 pm

Post by Garmr »

Oh was meant to link the game post as well not sure how to do that....
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1546 (isolation #143) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Garmr »

I'm happy lynching sash.

Considering looking at the vote count
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka ,
Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Garmr

[
b]RuiRui (4):[/b] ChannelDelibird
, skitter30 , Egix96 , Exilon
u r a person 2 (1):
Inferno390
Exilon (1):
cbynumber
bob3141 (1):
Sashaddin

Not Voting:
RuiRui

3 confirmed town were at the end of the sash wagon. the counter wagon was confirmed town.

It's clear that atleast one scum has to be on the latter end of the Rui wagon and only 1 OF URAP2 or aus can be scum it's possible they are all town. If they are majority town(since only 1 at most can be scum at this point) that enforces that the counter wagon was pushed by scum hard. Meaning that didn't want sash lynched.

There's only two reason why they would do this Sash is scum or sash is so bad this game his basically honorary scum members.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1643 (isolation #144) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1647 (isolation #145) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:37 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1645, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1643, Garmr wrote:Is town dumb this game because it's easy to see that sash is scum.
I'd appreciate you not making comments like this in the future. Thanks, mate! =)
No since it's purposely venting my frustrations at no one person in general and it's not personal. Think of it like me screaming into a pillow while people give me weird looks thank you.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1650 (isolation #146) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1646, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: Garmr

Let's lynch this slot just for 1643
While that post was aimed at no one in general you are not proving my post wrong with this vote.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1655 (isolation #147) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1651, Detective Pikachu wrote:I still don't see what possible town rationale you could have behind claiming as a weak hider and giving scum the opportunity to double kill you, and given the willingness of the rest of the town to townread you for a completely nonsensical claim I'm perfectly happy to just lynch you today
Just because you are narrow minded doesn't mean I am. I was frustrated at how stale the game was and wanted to get it going and I personally don't care if I die at this point if it's to get the game moving in the right direction. I was in no danger of getting lynched.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1658 (isolation #148) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1656, Detective Pikachu wrote:Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
No that's the dumbest fucking explanation which only proves my point right. Also that was one game where I was a actual motion detector. Also the best lies are in truth. Every scum fake claim came from knowledge of the game I never luzly fake claimed as scum before.

Seems Ic stand something else as well innoncent child hint it's 5 letter word.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1661 (isolation #149) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1659, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Ok if we flip me now I will flip town I want everyone to ignore detective pikachu since they are obviously a VI as well.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1662 (isolation #150) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:59 pm

Post by Garmr »

This game would be better off with Lil Uzi Vert why did he have to replace out sigh.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1663 (isolation #151) » Fri May 17, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sigh I told myself I wouldn't get emotionally invested in these games. Was it a mistake coming back. Sorry....
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1669 (isolation #152) » Fri May 17, 2019 3:36 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1667, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 1658, Garmr wrote:
In post 1656, Detective Pikachu wrote:Exactly, you were in no danger of getting lynched but then sabotaged your options for investigation in the night. And now you're okay dying as a strong town investigative. Your play this game does not reconcile with your claimed role and given your propensity for lulzy nonsense claims as scum that seems like a fairly simple explanation for what's going on.
No that's the dumbest fucking explanation which only proves my point right. Also that was one game where I was a actual motion detector. Also the best lies are in truth. Every scum fake claim came from knowledge of the game I never luzly fake claimed as scum before.

Seems Ic stand something else as well innoncent child hint it's 5 letter word.
In post 1661, Garmr wrote:
In post 1659, Detective Pikachu wrote:I think it would have helped if he started by not rolling scum.
Ok if we flip me now I will flip town I want everyone to ignore detective pikachu since they are obviously a VI as well.

Gamr you are not helping yourself here. You’re really really looking bad. And maybe it’s time for you to accept the fact that your play has been sloppy this game.

Because, with one vote on you, you claimed an investigative role that could result in a double kill of your target gets shot, and then you proceeded to hardclaim your target. Can you not see how poor of a decision that was?
Now given the evidence, I have no choice to take your claim at face value. It makes sense given what you’ve said and how the game has gone.
But what you have done is not anywhere on the spectrum of town-optimal play. So the fact that people are scum reading you for it should be anything but surprising.
Please please please consider the fact that I’m not scum right now. If I’m not scum, where would he scum lie?
If your not scum then this would be my scum reads. I saved this post and decided to post it if I was alive tomorrow and you were town and scum didn't shoot us. Still hasn't been fully edited yet.

Exilon! You may ask, why it's pretty simple. Skitter is acting to strongly about Exilon being town read and she's fighting against it. If skitter is scum and exilon is town why would she fight the lynch? It's because exilon is scum. She's had plenty of time to confirm her opinion to town collective opinion or not push it to dodge criticism about exe being town blocked. She must know she will flip soon being at the bottom of everyone's scum list with no town reads. So she's pushing Exe knowing it won't get a mislynch to make him look better when she flips. If he was town she could just shoot him during the night phase.

In post 436, tris wrote:
VC 1.06
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka , Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Exilon
RuiRui (2):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , skitter30
Exilon (1):
High Risk Gamble
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin
cbynumber (1):
RuiRui
Inferno390 (1):
Garmr

Not Voting:

Deadline:
Also excilons post is the perfect position to bus. This is only if skitter is scum while he could be scum with skitter on his own
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1674 (isolation #153) » Fri May 17, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1673, Detective Pikachu wrote:idk, trying to decide how often comes from scum, especially if bob is town scum drawing attention to conflict with three people on a read on a town slot simultaneously is an interesting play

There's something about Ausuka's play here that wishes I was a mason rather than an IC 0.o
This post made me chuckle for a reason. Masons are a great role it's always good to know you have someone to have your back you can make plays. I see ausaka as town. Can I ask why you view sash as town because to me it seems obvious his scum. We both agree on skitter being scum through.

What do you think about the fact that skitter has a high amount of scum reads on skitter yet a wagon hasn't formed on her?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1676 (isolation #154) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

Yeah have to disagree with sashs reaction around the hammer it seemed like giddy scum excited over the hammer.

But letting skitter live despite scum reading her just because she is a top poster seems kinda blah. Because It's going to be sash or skitter today i'm just warning you in advance.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #155) » Fri May 17, 2019 9:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I probably wouldn't claim till your l-1 I know that sounds rich coming from me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1685 (isolation #156) » Sat May 18, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1684, Exilon wrote:@pika
Wrt Sash
In post 1644, Exilon wrote:That's also going to make for a great sig
(...)

Sash is a bit of wildcard but I'll agree that at a certain point Day 2 I he just stopped interacting and was content to not interact and not provide much content, like Garmr said. I do actually think this warrants a lynch, and at very least would unstall lots of players who seem stalled on him (*looks at Ausuka*).

(...)

Cause looking at it I can see part of Day 3 being devoted to yet another Sash wagon if he remains alive and I bet scum would just love that type of stall.
Jump on the sash wagon then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1687 (isolation #157) » Sat May 18, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1686, Exilon wrote:Help me understand your post while we're at it

It relies on you and skitter playing mind games with town and you being really competent as scum. if I'm wrong scum is probably Urap2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #158) » Sat May 18, 2019 5:22 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1689, Exilon wrote:
In post 1687, Garmr wrote:
In post 1686, Exilon wrote:Help me understand your post while we're at it

It relies on you and skitter playing mind games with town and you being really competent as scum. if I'm wrong scum is probably Urap2.
Some *extremely* elaborate mind games
I'm sure there wouldn't even be a need to go all the way into those mindgames
Basically in that scenario skitter and sash are going to lynched and resigned to their fates. Skitter is prepping the best possible position for you as scum to reach the end game. Skitters basically over done it through and botched up. That's the basic version of post 1669.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1747 (isolation #159) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1746, skitter30 wrote:because i wanted to say that i thought his statement was sexist in case he was still reading
Yeah all women are scum why stop at 1 jokes. I wouldn't dwell on it since it didn't seem to come from malice.

Anyway it worked.

The first seed I planted sprouted Scum fell for my trick
If inferno was scum bob would of got shot and inferno would of outed himself as scum and we have a pseudo cop result on him thus making him a lynch. If inferno was town I get to save a town reads of mine and make day 3 more into my ideal town. (Also it keeps the IC alive a extra day.)

Is my play dirty yep but that's just how I play.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #160) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:31 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1749, Detective Pikachu wrote:VOTE: garmr
Yeah nah place that vote on somewhere actually useful.
In post 9, Garmr wrote:1. Exilon town
2. Garmr town according to my role pm
3. RuiRui could be town
4. cbynumber probs town
5. Lil Uzi Vertpopsofctown confirmed town
6. Ausuka i would say town
7. u r a person 2 and u can be a townie too
8. skitter30 town
9. Egix96 I'm getting to lazy town
10. ChannelDelibird town
11. Inferno390 town
bob3141 is town

13. Sashaddin that leaves you

Language shows uncertainity everyone is town but the confirmed town and bob. people with town and no words next to their name is just me being lazy cause i can't think of to many unique ways to say maybe town and I want to hide it a bit.

In post 154, Garmr wrote:throw some quick thoughts out there

town in my eyes
Lil Uzi Vert
Garmr(that's me)
Bob
Exilon(because of something he said that may rule him out from being scum with out him knowing about it.)

maybe town deciding
Skitter (mainly for peoples reaction to her than anything she has done herself.)

Cautious of
Egix

Who I think can hang personally-
Channel
Sash
Bob listed under me with no reason becuase I don't need to explain why I'm mason buddies with him.
In post 117, Garmr wrote:
In post 113, Exilon wrote:
Also it seems like me and bob are in sync. He is town in my eyes.
His town in my eyes becuase my rolepm told me his town. We are in synch becuase we have a qt.
In post 490, Garmr wrote:

Town:

Garmr
Bob
Ruirui

Null:

URAP2
Fixed this list for you
Bob listed under me becuase his my mason buddy.
In post 288, Garmr wrote:Not really but when I have them I point them out. Through I actually outed masons before this way twice I don't think hat's the case this time.
I knew it's not the case becuase me and bob are masons.
In post 215, Garmr wrote:If exilon is doing what I think his doing I think, his being really fucking stupid right but town and should think about his actions. Take it from a townie me also pay close attention to the game notes before pulling that off and have a deep think about it.
In post 216, Garmr wrote:right now*
In post 220, Garmr wrote:
In post 219, Exilon wrote:Also if you could not call me stupid that would be great thanks
I don't like those sort of gambles you are thinking about. I know your pissed I called it out but it's better than the alternative. I don't think we should tell the rest of game what you were going to do that way we can keep scum guessing. So lets drop the subject right now.
In post 223, Garmr wrote:
In post 222, Exilon wrote:I'm not pissed, I just didn't come here to be personally insulted
I'm not personally insulting by calling you stupid you I'm saying your action is stupid there's a big difference. Which is why I wrote "right now."

Me trying to shut up exil from outing me and bob being masons. I'm telling him to look at the game notes because in my mind scum would of just remained silent since they could rule out the possibility of me and bob being scum partners.
In post 272, Garmr wrote:Pretty much but I still scum read inferno individually. Plus I'm so good my votes basically worth 2 jokes.
My vote is worth two because I have Bob to back me up.
Me and bob start playing a game to see how obvious we can make it we know each others alignment and how clueless everyone else is.
In post 1206, Garmr wrote:
In post 1203, Ausuka wrote:

I'm the only bob vote.

What's the similarity? The person isn't Sashaddin?
They are both town. I'm really good at picking out lynchable town.
continue playing how obvious we can make it.
In post 1378, Garmr wrote:I'm completely willing to lynch the other two since they aren't on my town list. I can even pretend to be scum for you while lynching them! I'll make a make pretend Private thread in game, I'll invite another townie lets say Bob, Bob is fun.
Litrally laughing as no one is getting we are the same alignment especially since we vote together a lot.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1753 (isolation #161) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

If you haven't caught on me and bob are masons partners.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1757 (isolation #162) » Tue May 21, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 563, Garmr wrote:Why would you shoot the confirmed townie first? There's probably other power roles in the game there could be anything from a doctor, to a watcher or a cop anything. Only a noob scum team would shoot the first night.
Also my manipulation of scum doesn't stop with the hider claim. I planted this seed as well. Because with a IC and 2 masons the chances of another role is likely low and even then it would be weak so shooting the IC would be the best bet.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1774 (isolation #163) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:54 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1759, Exilon wrote:I KNEW IT
I actually thought you might of figured it out day 1 tbh. But then I got paranoid around your slot day 2 and thought you'd kill me.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1775 (isolation #164) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1767, Ausuka wrote:The first was a tpr soft yes. Second was not.

I agree with you and that's why I'm not really for the mason claim.

I'm prob still alive because scum thought (probably correctly tbh) that I could be lynched through my claim.
How would scum know your claim just curious?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1777 (isolation #165) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1776, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1761, Ausuka wrote:I'm an odd night neapolitan. On n1 I got hrg as vt.

I thought with weak hider, that this setup had a theme of 3 clearing prs and maybe a scum one. But with 3 conf from gamestart my role seems really weird.

Bob, if this is a lie please say so.

@skitter: the urap line was just a joke.
Uhhhhhh i'm even-night detective

(I checked ausuka last night, she has not tried to kill anyone)

I caught that you were softing yesterday, which is why i very randomly and abruptly switched my vote from ausuka to egix and wouldn't say why @detective pikachu

From my pov:

1. Scum nea is about 6000% more likely than town nea
2. Scum probably doesn't check their partner so ausuka's either lying about who they checked or hrg is not aligned with ausuka
3. There's at least one, if not two, scum in peopke who havent claimed (exilon, egix, urap), with egix being the most likely imo
That would explain the doubt behind the hider claim.

Bob and I thought of the possibility that scum may of roll copped us. So scum would most likely doubt my claim. But the reverse may be true since scum knew I was town and they killed Inferno because they didn't think a townie would lie.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1779 (isolation #166) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1778, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1776, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1761, Ausuka wrote:I'm an odd night neapolitan. On n1 I got hrg as vt.

I thought with weak hider, that this setup had a theme of 3 clearing prs and maybe a scum one. But with 3 conf from gamestart my role seems really weird.

Bob, if this is a lie please say so.

@skitter: the urap line was just a joke.
Uhhhhhh i'm even-night detective

(I checked ausuka last night, she has not tried to kill anyone)

I caught that you were softing yesterday, which is why i very randomly and abruptly switched my vote from ausuka to egix and wouldn't say why @detective pikachu

From my pov:

1. Scum nea is about 6000% more likely than town nea
2. Scum probably doesn't check their partner so ausuka's either lying about who they checked or hrg is not aligned with ausuka
3. There's at least one, if not two, scum in peopke who havent claimed (exilon, egix, urap), with egix being the most likely imo
Wait, is Detective considered to be a Normal role?
Cos if so, that's news to me.
Did you crumb anywhere? In the earlygame, preferably.
Roles which are explicitly Normal for any alignment include:
Bodyguard, Commuter, Sane Cop, Doctor, Follower, Gunsmith, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Voyeur, Watcher, Hider, Babysitter, Fruit Vendor, Psychologist,
Detective,
Visitor, Traffic Analyst, PT Cop, Alien, Encryptor, Mailman
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1846 (isolation #167) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

you guys realise ausuka could be bull shitting about his modifier to make it more palatable to town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1847 (isolation #168) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:16 pm

Post by Garmr »

her*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1849 (isolation #169) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:23 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1848, skitter30 wrote:ok, what modifier do u think scum!her has?
How about none
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1850 (isolation #170) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by Garmr »

Also I may be wrong but isn't this a 13 player game so their should be 3 scum not 2.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1852 (isolation #171) » Wed May 22, 2019 4:50 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1851, skitter30 wrote:well i think that claiming odd-night kinda parallels the fact that i'm even-night, and she did claim it before me so i'm inclined to believe the modifier

i know; i thought i remembered an 11:2 game but i was mistaken, it was 9:2, sorry
Tbh from my point of view I know bob is town and I been dropping mad hints since day 1 we were the same alignment. So we have 1 ic and 2 masons. It's unlikely you are both town it's even possible you are both scum and town only has a ic and 2 masons.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1856 (isolation #172) » Wed May 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1854, skitter30 wrote:No, i didnt try to dumbtell, thank you

And no, this isn't what me/urap look like as svs
I've noticed most of your defences this game is I'm not that stupid.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1859 (isolation #173) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Garmr »

Sashaddin (5):
[u r a person 2 159, Ausuka 162,
bob3141 180
, Exilon 360,
Garmr 456
u
r a person 2 (4):
Inferno390 79
, skitter30 398,
RuiRui 484, Sashaddin 501

RuiRui (2): ChannelDelibird 174,
Egix96 233
Exilon (1): High Risk Gamble 24

Not Voting:
Lil Uzi Vert 538

Deadline: (expired on 2019-05-03 20:00:00)
Notice here that the out of the 3 wagons urap2 has the most townies on it the only person to vote Urap2 is skitter. there must atleast be one scum on the sash wagon at this point.

RuiRui (7):
ChannelDelibird 174,
Egix96 233, u r a person 2 638, High Risk Gamble 754, Exilon 771, Ausuka 800,
Sashaddin 850
LYNCH!
Sashaddin (4)
:
bob3141
180, skitter30 742,
Garmr 748, Lil Uzi Vert751

u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 79, RuiRui 484

Not Voting:

This is a lynch notice the amount of confirmed townies on the rui lynch compared to the sash lynch. This shows rui lynch was heavily scum pushed. The only way that there is scum off the wagon is if it is skitter.

Sashaddin (4):
Gamma Emerald 1541,
Garmr 1546, bob3141 1547,
Ausuka 1606
Egix96 (3): Exilon 1043, u r a person 2 1455, skitter30 1497
Ausuka (2): Egix 1270,
Detective Pikachu 1615

Garmr (1):
Sashaddin 860

Not Voting:
Inferno390 1030

There's a lot of unconfirmed people on this egix96 slot while only gamma emerald and Ausuka are on Sashaddin. There is at least one scum on the Egix slot.
VC 2.FINAL
Sashaddin (6):
Gamma Emerald 1541,
Garmr 1546, bob3141 1547
, Ausuka 1606, Exilon 1686, u r a person 2 1725 LYNCH!
Ausuka (3): Egix 1270,
Inferno390 1638, Sashaddin 1648

Egix96 (2): u r a person 2 1455, skitter30 1497
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu 1646

Not Voting:

Skitter and Urap tick most of the boxes for scum. Through vote count analysis. The question is were they looking for a mislynch day 2 or bussing egix?
In post 1853, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like this is the second time skitter has tried to dumbtell

But can urap/skitter be 2/2?
I can buy it with skitters and urap voting together day 2 and urap being against a skitter push.

After the vote count analysis aus may be town.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1877 (isolation #174) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Garmr »

the fact people are considering that me and bob are actually scum makes me long for the old days when the quality was better.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1881 (isolation #175) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:55 am

Post by Garmr »

1 we'd have to plan this out pre game from how early i lay my crumbs
2.we'd have to commit to it and investigative role outed us we'd lose two scum
3. town power roles would make it less believable during claim time.
4.even if we cancelled it if the situation looked bad the crumbs would be their and expose us.
5.It draws parrels to us even with out the claim and people notice.
6.people will question why we weren't night killed after the claim.
7.I won't be able to bus.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1884 (isolation #176) » Thu May 23, 2019 3:59 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1882, u r a person 2 wrote:get with the paraphrasing
no offence but your most likely scum but here's a post from bob
I am rigth in feeling suspicious that ChannelDelbird has tied his thought as beign teh same as another player. I just get the feeling that if i was mafia i would want soem of my arguments to be see as thos of some in know is town aligned.

Also i got teh slighest bit feeling of an early scum bussing between exilon and channel.

There just a light gut feelings
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1887 (isolation #177) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:08 am

Post by Garmr »

i did copy and past then put them in quotes
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1888 (isolation #178) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:16 am

Post by Garmr »

I think sash may be scum. Seems to attack your slot and scum read both of us. I don't think scum have figured out we are mason yet.
want to vote sash?
me two posts in a row bobs responce
Yep ive voted against him. He has given me a big scum vib aswell. His prior posts were he voted for u peson also looked very scummy. Where he voted for him but gave no otehr reason than he agreeded with skitter. Makes me feel he is scum then and coulnt come up with a false argument against a townie so jumped on a twonie on townie.

My current belief is sash, bird and egix are scum partners.
my response
we have the advantage knowing that 3 town are on the sash wagon. Us two and the confirmed town. If sash were to flip scum do you think a scum member would of busted by now?.

these shouldn't break the rules since they could be made up (there not) and can only be confirmed after game.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1889 (isolation #179) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:20 am

Post by Garmr »

That's the reason i didn't vote sash right away i wanted to work together with my mason partner on a mutual scum read.

Also if they somehow do break the rules urap tricked me into it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1890 (isolation #180) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:29 am

Post by Garmr »

Yeah a sash,skitter and exc scum team makes sense if they know i'm mason it would explain why skitter is opposing the ex town block she is over selling her objections.
^me
who do you mean by exc
^bob
Exilon I mean the scum team is Sash Skitter and Exilon. Post this if I die tonight and say it's from me.

In post 1629, Detective Pikachu wrote:Gsrmr was in the 3 names I listed for today's lynch
No offence but your list was pretty bad now that I've seen the light.
In post 1357, Detective Pikachu wrote:Well I'm not at all in love with my initial solve but it's something like this

Exilon
Sasha
HRG
urap / inferno
Egix
bob
Garmr
Ausuka
Skitter

I have basically 0 confidence right now that I don't have scum in the top 3 or that I have more than 2 scum in the bottom 3, that's just kinda the reverse order I think I'd lynch in at this moment

it's somewhere to start anyway
Ausuka is pretty fucking town. The only one on your list which is actually decent is Skitter.

Since the scum team is actually Sash,Skitter and Exilon.

Exilon! You may ask, why it's pretty simple. Skitter is acting to strongly about Exilon being town read and she's fighting against it. If skitter is scum and exilon is town why would she fight the lynch? It's because exilon is scum. She's had plenty of time to confirm her opinion to town collective opinion or not push it to dodge criticism about exe being town blocked. She must know she will flip soon being at the bottom of everyone's scum list with no town reads. So she's pushing Exe knowing it won't get a mislynch to make him look better when she flips. If he was town she could just shoot him during the night phase.

In post 436, tris wrote:
VC 1.06
Sashaddin (5):
u r a person 2 , Ausuka , Lil Uzi Vert , bob3141 , Exilon
RuiRui (2):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , skitter30
Exilon (1):
High Risk Gamble
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin
cbynumber (1):
RuiRui
Inferno390 (1):
Garmr

Not Voting:

Deadline:
Also excilons post is the perfect position to bus
me^
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1892 (isolation #181) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:31 am

Post by Garmr »

I watered down the post and posted it later. At the time detective pikachu got under my skin and i still had the superiority complex from predicting rui right.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1893 (isolation #182) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:33 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1891, Exilon wrote:
In post 1877, Garmr wrote:the fact people are considering that me and bob are actually scum makes me long for the old days when the quality was better.
Look, dude, check yourself, this type of comment ain't cute or respectful
I'll keep it to myself then.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1895 (isolation #183) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:38 am

Post by Garmr »

every post is fakable so i should be ok
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1897 (isolation #184) » Thu May 23, 2019 4:40 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1896, u r a person 2 wrote:i really hope so because cleaerly true-claiming

can we lynch egix now?
what's true claiming?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1976 (isolation #185) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 1955, Exilon wrote:
In post 1953, u r a person 2 wrote:if scum!gamr had those posts ready to go, he's going to win. Plain and simple.
At least he was wrong about Sash being scum so there'll be at least that
Testing new sig.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1977 (isolation #186) » Thu May 23, 2019 1:46 pm

Post by Garmr »

test 2
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (isolation #187) » Thu May 23, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Garmr »

I wonder if infernos going to put me in his sig :P
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1979 (isolation #188) » Thu May 23, 2019 2:02 pm

Post by Garmr »

I get similar feelings to egix as I do to rui.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2034 (isolation #189) » Fri May 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Garmr »

Hmn
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2135 (isolation #190) » Sun May 26, 2019 3:11 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 1849, Garmr wrote:
In post 1848, skitter30 wrote:ok, what modifier do u think scum!her has?
How about none
I think that Aus will be what I predicted scum neoplition. I also think there is a chance skitter could be scum.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2148 (isolation #191) » Wed May 29, 2019 3:40 am

Post by Garmr »

I was legit suspicious of skitter to. This makes this game so much easier.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2151 (isolation #192) » Wed May 29, 2019 3:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2150, Exilon wrote:Garmr should have done the math too
I did do the math I spent the whole night phase talking with bob about it. Bob thought skitter was 100% town I was around the 60-65% mark.

Egix,Skygazer and Ausuka was what hit me.

Can I atleast not rush through the day because Bob, detective pikachu and I are the night kills.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2153 (isolation #193) » Wed May 29, 2019 3:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2152, Skygazer wrote:i would like to not rush through the day because i want to give the second town modifier person at least a chance to come forward
Pretending you are town did you clarify with the mod if your included or not in that.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2156 (isolation #194) » Wed May 29, 2019 4:01 am

Post by Garmr »

Also would like to ask Urap2 were you not concerned with Ausuka seeming to land on the same wagons as you all the time In vote counts?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2164 (isolation #195) » Wed May 29, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2158, Exilon wrote:
In post 2151, Garmr wrote:
In post 2150, Exilon wrote:Garmr should have done the math too
I did do the math I spent the whole night phase talking with bob about it. Bob thought skitter was 100% town I was around the 60-65% mark.

Egix,Skygazer and Ausuka was what hit me.

Can I atleast not rush through the day because Bob, detective pikachu and I are the night kills.
skitter had to be 100% town

In a world where Skygazer is town, she confirms Skitter and one other (who? No idea).
In a world where Skygazer is scum, Skitter has claimed alone and is basically the only town PR in the game.

From your perspective, scum have to be in [skygazer, egix, urap, exilon].
Skygazer's info on the game makes this an auto for *everyone* anyway, as her flip will tell us everything we need to confirm without ever needing to out the PR in case she's town.

We can win this even if Bob+Garmr happen to be scum precisely because of it
You overlooked the possibility (even through it's incorrect) of Sky sacrificing herself to make one of her buddies auto clear for end game. With a small chance of survival. It's obvious through she screwed up because she didn't see her scum buddy Ausuka investigate her. You could of had the last remaining scum fake a guilty on a slot. The only ones that would 100% is the last remaining scum or someone who has to much faith. It doesn't matter now really since my paranoia of the slot is unjustified.

Man it must suck for skitter most of her scum reads came from her slipping up in imaginary scenarios that weren't real.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2180 (isolation #196) » Wed May 29, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2069, skitter30 wrote:i think simplest explanation is
ausuka + sky + one of {egix/exilon}, probably exilon

but why claim a vt result on your partner ... ????????
and we're just assuming sky made up {two town modifiers} out of whole cloth?
I agree with this post. Urap2 is probably not scum after he told me to post chats from the mason private topic.

Just from these post alone.
In post 1759, Exilon wrote:I KNEW IT

In post 1876, Exilon wrote:
In post 1874, u r a person 2 wrote:I'm not even sure that the premise, that IC + odd nea + even detective vs 3 goons isn't balanced. It actually seems kind of in line with one shot FV (with multitasking to get him mislynched) + 1 shot loyal neighborizor + vig vs a goon and a follower

1 real check, 1 vig which is only somewhat pro town, and a named townie with a role that nearly ensures they get mislynched is pr

relative power doesn't feel that off between the two games

I'm also not convinced that gamr couldn't have started planning this the moment bob made his first post which was so yikes I basically gave it a too scummy to be scum read

Garmr + Bob scum is actually my only worry right now and is what makes me consider Pikachu's suggestion about lynching Garmr. :/
You'd think a townie who's seen the connection between two slots all game. I noticed he literally throws shade any chance he gets.

Also it's obvious at this point of the game me and bob are masons and he still throws shade in his last couple post by saying what if. It's like his trying to gauge a reaction to see if anyone would lynch us.

I changed my mind back Skygazer>Exilon and if the game hasn't ended>egix.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2185 (isolation #197) » Wed May 29, 2019 4:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2181, Skygazer wrote:tmi is too much information

VOTE: exilon
Exil comes tomorrow, You first.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2188 (isolation #198) » Wed May 29, 2019 4:58 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2186, Skygazer wrote:ye thats probs whatll happen

just promise me ull stick to ex/egix
Even if you are scum I'd stick to it.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2214 (isolation #199) » Wed May 29, 2019 5:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 2207, Exilon wrote:who are you talking to, Bob?

what I said was specifically that the IC wasn't activated, as we knew the slot was town when the game started
Basically asking if you were hoping that IC was the activated variant when you made your scum play.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”