cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 25, Exilon wrote:Because i wasn't sure if we were out of rvs and wanted to be on time to be part of it

Is that scummy?
It's like you're making sure it's ok to cast a random vote so you don't have to come up with real ~reasons~
So, yeah.
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #136 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:13 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 92, skitter30 wrote:
In post 72, bob3141 wrote:Also if I get the feelign mafia in there arguments would prefer to hide there arguments in group. By making it appear that thre arguments are in harmony with anotehr player that they virtue of being mafia know is town . Ive seen a few examples of that but nothing realy note worthy, just somethign givign me sligth feeling
In post 74, u r a person 2 wrote:@skitter The first post I think is independently scummy. The second feels like redirect of of Egix. And the interaction between them goes no where. whole thing just feels wrong.
i don't think i'm seeing what you're seeing here; this read feels a little reach-y imo

also urap and bob probably (?) aren't partners together imo
Could you elaborate on this?
In post 94, Garmr wrote:
In post 92, skitter30 wrote:
it was self-aware, i knew quite well that if i didn't put in the parenthesis people would ask why i wasn't voting there (hint: i wasn't actually scumreading her, it was a natural progression from the previous post - i showed an rvs post that i liked (garmr's) and then showed one that i didn't (ausuka's) )
In post 20, Garmr wrote:
In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
Personally I wouldn't of put this point down. You could of left it to see if someone did have that reaction and have them sort out their alignment.

The fact you put that there feels like your cutting off a potential conversation line and seems a bit like a preemptive defence. I'm still deciding if that's scummy or null so :igmeou:
critic here, if that was your goal I would of phrased it differently Like in my post above it seems like preemptive defence and cuts a conversation line. If you are town you pretty much soured the bait if people thought that was the bit that was scummy. Unless your going for some sort of slayers gambit.
This doesn't make sense, if you scumread CDB, what exactly are you critiquing if you caught him off of this?
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #137 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by cbynumber »

Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #202 (isolation #4) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:09 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 138, Exilon wrote:
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
Because it was something I noticed and felt it was important to address. I also wanted to address Inferno390.
Where's the problem here exactly
The problem is you didn't address anything, aside from essentially giving a play by play on how the wagon formed.
I assume saying it's weird means you think it's scummy, right? so I would imagine that you would want to try and find scum off of it if you were town, but you don't follow up on it at all. Fair enough that you want to address inferno as well, but how does posting this help us catch scum if yo uarn't going to follow up or attempt to come to any conclusions from it?

It reads to me like you felt obliged to comment on the most recent wagon at the time.
cbynumber
cbynumber
Goon
cbynumber
Goon
Goon

Post Post #203 (isolation #5) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by cbynumber »

In post 139, skitter30 wrote:
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
i don't think this is the kind of post scum makes about their partner who's playing a surface-level scummy game thus far who'm nobody really shared reads on at that point - it's a dangerous position to take without knowing how the rest of the thread will perceive him.

if people decided to scumread bob (he's been getting some townreads instead) this would have been a ~risky~ position for urap to take on his partner
That's interesting, cause it pinged me in the exact opposite way

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”