Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1041 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:31 am

Post by Baezu »

In post 1023, Tchill13 wrote:Meant to bold that...
In post 1022, Tchill13 wrote:VOTE: congrats on the move. How dare you try to better yourself when you have vote counts to do lol
Which player is this vote supposed to be on?

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020
Baezu
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Baezu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 7:36 pm

Post by Baezu »

In post 1829, RAS wrote:A few post-game comments:

– Most of my thoughts as to why I went with this sequence of play can be found in my PT. If it wasn't obvious already, I dislike doing gambits and playing selfishly. However, it felt like the right thing to do at the time. The plan was to guilty the players who I felt were the most scummy, and retract the report if they reacted well. This never happened.

– This isn't the first time I apologize to you, Vedith, and I would like to apologize again. My behavior towards you on day 1 was unacceptable, bad day or not. I hope to play more games with you in the future.

– Thanks for modding this game, Boonskiies.

I'm also looking to hydra with someone for a game or two if anyone's interested.
I’d love to hydra with you!

Great setup Boon!!!
Show
Stats have been transferred to the wiki http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=User:Baezu

“Baezu’s my top town. If she's scum I'll eat Alchemist's hat.” (Something I never thought I’d hear in any game. Ever.) -RCEnigma in EICN
“Baezu tier: Baezu” (Oooo I get my own tier!!!) -Vorkuta

Planning the next Toronto Meet! in late 2020

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”