Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He

Post Post #381 (isolation #0) » Fri Jul 27, 2018 5:18 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

In post 0, Irrelephant11 wrote:
T
h
a
t
'
s
r
i
g
h
t
i
t
'
s
t
h
e
g
a
m
e
s
h
o
w
w
h
e
r
e
y
o
u
t
h
i
n
k
h
e
'
s
t
h
e
o
n
e
w
h
o
d
i
d
a
f
l
i
p
o
n
t
o
p
o
f
a
n
a
i
r
p
l
a
n
e
b
u
t
t
u
r
n
s
o
u
t
i
t
'
s
t
h
e
o
t
h
e
r
g
u
y
!

It's

T
o
T
e
l
l
t
h
e
T
r
u
t
h
!

If you've never seen the show,
T
o
T
e
l
l
t
h
e
T
r
u
t
h
!
is a hilarious game show where four judges try to determine which of three contestants is telling the truth about their fantastical talent/life experience/career/etc. This contestant is sworn
T
o
T
e
l
l
t
h
e
T
r
u
t
h
!

Meanwhile, two contestants are lying their faces off trying to convince the judges that indeed, it was
they
who guest starred in the finale episode of MacGyver, or won the national hot dog eating competition last year, or is the only living member of that one-hit-wonder band from the 60s.

Online, this sort of thing becomes much easier to fake, so this version of the game will
not allow research of any kind by either contestants or judges.
So if a judge asks a lying contestant how many miles per hour you drive that supersonic jet for the military, you don't have to be accurate, but you
do
have to be convincing (and hope the judge doesn't happen to already be an expert on jets).

You can /in as a contestant, a judge, or both. Anyone interested in being a contestant is assumed to be equally willing to lie or
T
o
T
e
l
l
t
h
e
T
r
u
t
h
!
If you /in as contestant, please PM me at least 1-3 fascinating things about your life (it doesn't need to get super personal, but it does need to be interesting and true!). I will choose the honest and lying contestants for each round, which will last probably 4-ish days, depending on how the first round goes.

I like the newer iteration of this game show and its super-casual approach to judging. For our purposes, anyone can /in to judge at any time, even the middle of the round, and anyone can ask any contestant a question at any time, as long as you don't hog the thread or turn things into some intense interrogation. At the end of the round, all current judges will have 24 hrs to PM me who they think is the liar (you can PM me earlier if you want, and you can change your mind before deadline if you want). Correct judges get a point, and all three contestants get a point if a majority of judges do not guess correctly. I will keep track of points but they will never mean anything other than points. :D :P
Come /in! It's like the most casual, silly game of mafia ever! :D :D :D
Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (isolation #1) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Irrelephant11
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Irrelephant11
He
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #565 (isolation #2) » Thu Aug 18, 2022 7:02 am

Post by Irrelephant11 »

Hey all! Excited and nervous to play my first game with you!

Return to “The Whole Sort of General Mish Mash”