large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:36 am

Post by schadd_ »

Vote count 1.3

NotAnAxehole (3):
NerfedBuJ, rosterfoster, TheWizard
Nero Cain (3):
KidAmn, Saudade, bob3141
Fumuki (2):
nomnomnom, Sickofit1138
nomnomnom (1):
Fumuki
Sickofit1138 (1):
Skygazer
Skygazer (1):
NotAnAxehole
bob3141 (1):
Nero Cain
Performer (1):
RuiRui

not voting (2):
Performer, EeveeLution Army

with 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch. day 1 ends may 6th at 19:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-06 19:20:00)

mod notes
  • turst
[/area]
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: mith

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 197, bob3141 wrote:Ill be keeping my Vote on nero for now until he actualy starts making posts that arnt just joke posts or posts that are very light.
This very robotic. He's ignoring the game and just sticking his fingers in his ears. Also no response to so it feels like scum that just refuses to budge b/c he's getting no flak. I'd ask ppl to atleast comment on this but of course, no one is playing anyways

bob, sickofit, maybe buj team or performer?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:21 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 197, bob3141 wrote:Ill be keeping my Vote on nero for now until he actualy starts making posts that arnt just joke posts or posts that are very light.
This very robotic. He's ignoring the game and just sticking his fingers in his ears. Also no response to so it feels like scum that just refuses to budge b/c he's getting no flak. I'd ask ppl to atleast comment on this but of course, no one is playing anyways

I don't think his last string of posts are bad at all. He is putting out a very similar argument that I am, and I'm not sure why he would do that as scum. There are better wagons.

The vote staying makes sense toe given that your wagon is still stronger than the other he's building. I think we lynch Skygazer here and then re-evaluate Bob tomorrow.
This team is ruining my life!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

His vote was flawed in the first place. I very much did give a reasoning why I voted nomnomnom. His "u aren't talking about who to lynch" is very catch-all and applies to p much everyone including himself. You could prob argue that calling me scum is talking about who he wanted to lynch but again that applies/d to most everyone b/c there was really nothing serious going on in the thread, so selective scumhunting?.

He was also the third vote on my wagon on what was then the leading wagon. So it seemed very opportunistic.

Ironically, my last joke post () was before he even voted me.

I think he's just newb scum that saw an opportunity to vote me (damn if it even made sense) and has no need to budge b/c no one is giving him any pressure about his wonky vote.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:06 am

Post by bob3141 »

Not realy ironic concidering i was reading through the chronological and as you say your last joke post was still after your vote for nom. And i never foudn post with your reasons for it. All I can find is forum post 148 but i dont have clue who your talking about.

If thats your reason for voting for nom. I happy to remove my vote on you as atleast ist a reason. Oh and can poeple reference who tehr refering too as it can make teh thread hard to follow
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean it's not like my post immediately after your vote explains why your vote is false.
In post 155, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 152, bob3141 wrote:Since Nero has not yet given his reason for his naked vote aginst nom i think it was
oh, I didn't?
In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:it's my RVS
I mean even if you want to argue that RVS was not a good reason to throw down a blank vote why should I lie about my reasoning?
In post 152, bob3141 wrote:doesnt want to be drawn into any lynch related convos
What lynch related convos are there that I'm currently ignoring? Also by accusing me of not talking about these lynche related conversations you are doing the same thing, no?

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:18 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Hmm...
KidAmn
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
KidAmn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:19 am

Post by KidAmn »

In post 204, bob3141 wrote:Not realy ironic concidering i was reading through the chronological and as you say your last joke post was still after your vote for nom. And i never foudn post with your reasons for it. All I can find is forum post 148 but i dont have clue who your talking about.

If thats your reason for voting for nom. I happy to remove my vote on you as atleast ist a reason. Oh and can poeple reference who tehr refering too as it can make teh thread hard to follow
This stinks of backpedalling after trying to hop on something that wasn't really there to begin with and the reasoning for it feels like a real scrape. Not a fan of it.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:28 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:

Whats in your post was there even to answer.

I ask you reason as i couldnt directly see it and in you respond obstusely.

Your vote in 86 for nom had nothing near it. In fact you next post in any relation to that was. The one you claim i ignored. It looked like you trying to avoid the question.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:33 am

Post by bob3141 »

you say

Oh,no

then

you make a quote i cant find and i have no idea who it is too

and then you pick on fact i simply point out scum would rather not be tied down to vote record or any behavour record
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:35 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

VOTE: Nero Cain
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 am

Post by rosterfoster »

How confusing.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:37 am

Post by Nero Cain »

in sick is asking all of us why we were voting nom.

in I explain that I was RVS voting her or joining a RVS wagon or whatever you want to call it.

in you voted me for not giving a reason.

In I requoted and told you it was my reasoning.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 209, bob3141 wrote:and then you pick on fact i simply point out scum would rather not be tied down to vote record or any behavour record
how am I doing this?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 210, NotAnAxehole wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain
y?

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 212, Nero Cain wrote:in sick is asking all of us why we were voting nom.

in I explain that I was RVS voting her or joining a RVS wagon or whatever you want to call it.

in you voted me for not giving a reason.

In I requoted and told you it was my reasoning.
UNVOTE:

Thank you thats all i originaly asked for. Was that hard

You need to make in your posts more references to what it relates too. otherwise things get missed as how will anyone know that 143 regards to your nom vote otehr than sick
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:43 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:
y?
Least terrible active wagon.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 216, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 214, Nero Cain wrote:
y?
Least terrible active wagon.
What great reasoning!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:53 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 136, Sickofit1138 wrote:Do y'all care to unpack your reasons
why you're voting her?
I feel like if it's an infowagon, there are better ones, but that may be just me
it's my RVS
, what are these better info wagons?
I mean, I'm quoting the question that I was being asked in the post that I'm responding to so I felt it was pretty obvious.

And I also felt like was pretty obvious. I'm not certain that I believe that you honestly missed these posts although scum that knew why I was voting nom and intentionally ignoring and faces considerable backlash and that might not be a thing scum does. Am I just over thinking this?

Who is scum, Bob?

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:00 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 218, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 143, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 136, Sickofit1138 wrote:Do y'all care to unpack your reasons
why you're voting her?
I feel like if it's an infowagon, there are better ones, but that may be just me
it's my RVS
, what are these better info wagons?
I mean, I'm quoting the question that I was being asked in the post that I'm responding to so I felt it was pretty obvious.

And I also felt like was pretty obvious. I'm not certain that I believe that you honestly missed these posts although scum that knew why I was voting nom and intentionally ignoring and faces considerable backlash and that might not be a thing scum does. Am I just over thinking this?

Who is scum, Bob?
Can you give your top 3-4 town reads and your top 3-4 scum reads?
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:05 am

Post by rosterfoster »

I do often wonder why people think those exist.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

no one seems especially townie to me. Maybe Rui Rui.
In post 201, Nero Cain wrote:bob, sickofit, maybe buj team or performer?
kinda leaning here for scum but I might rethink Bob. IDK.

y tu?

NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:10 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

RosterFoster attacking anything against Nero Cain without providing any substance is really weird and noteworthy.

Also, the lack of a single town read from Nero Cain seems like an experienced scum's way of saying I don't want to give up any information if I die.
rosterfoster
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
rosterfoster
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:15 am

Post by rosterfoster »

Am I really attacking it though?
NotAnAxehole
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
NotAnAxehole
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 9:16 am

Post by NotAnAxehole »

In post 223, rosterfoster wrote:Am I really attacking it though?
You're certainly putting a negative connotation on it without getting too close, which is actually worse than directly going at it hard.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”