Theme Test Market

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her/hers

Post Post #4134 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:39 pm

Post by DeltaWave »

ASS MAFIA

It would use an open setup, probably Medical Mafia.

The theme of the game though is that you need to take a picture of your ass and send it to the moderator (who is me), and if you die, the picture of your ass gets posted as part of your flip. All roles are changed to ass-themed roles.

Discuss
When there's trouble, you call DW.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4748 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:35 am

Post by DeltaWave »

Ass Mafia
, the most anticipated theme game of 2019

You take a picture of your ass and send it to the mod (me), and if/when you die, your ass selfie is publicly posted for all to see. Also all the roles are ass-themed. Be advised that there is nothing sexually explicit about a simple picture of the human ass. Is Michelangelo's David "sexually explicit"? There is nothing inherently sexual about the human ass, it's just a part of the body. No genitals visible, just ass. 24/7 ass.

You don't have to take me at my word. I consulted Yahoo! Answers for more information on this topic. According to Yahoo! Answers, the ass is NOT a sexual organ.
The butt itself is visually attracting depending on the butt...however, the anus is off limits. That is a sphincter muscle. You can tear it, stretch it or destroy it. Then you go poopy all over yourself because you can not control it. As far as rubbing of the butt or what not, it can be used in sexual stimulation,
but the anus, nor the butt, is actually a sexual organ.
Therefore this does NOT BREAK THE RULES OF THE FORUM.

"For pure will, unassuaged of purpose, delivered from the lust of result, is every way perfect."
DeltaWave
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
DeltaWave
she/her/hers
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4942 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 12:50 am

Post by DeltaWave »

I still want to run Ass Mafia. You would DM a picture of your ass to the mod (me) which gets revealed on your flip. All roles are ass-themed. Is anyone interested?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”