Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 973, bob3141 wrote:
In post 971, Exilon wrote:
In post 968, Ausuka wrote:
In post 966, bob3141 wrote:Looks like high risk gambler is sash partner
Explain this for me please. Why do you think HRG is Sash's scum partner and why do you have such high confidence about it?
Quoted for emphasis I also ask the same question

Why do you have any confidence any anything you say. I have an opinion and its a matter of fact.

There is just somethign taht makes me feel high is scum and I feel a deliberate attempt to diffuse teh wagon on sash when it was l-1.

Instead to vote for guy who was obvously just a town lurker
And it doesn't occur to you that a Town!HighRisk would want to diffuse a wagon on someone who he sees as obvious town??
Feels like I've been here before.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:22 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 969, Exilon wrote:
In post 963, bob3141 wrote:
In post 962, Exilon wrote:I wonder if bob noticed my post where i quoted that exact sentiment saying i felt the same way / agreed with urap2

Am i scummy to you too, bob?
So waht are you reading in sash is actions then. Dont you think it was scummy him trying to encourage other players to vote for rui.

Maybe less scummy if he never voted but still scummy
I'm reading the same thing as urap2 stated. No subterfuge here.
Maybe you read him wrong, like he said, *maybe* not, but don't strawman me here.
And by that I mean don't evade answering my question to put the ball in my court.

This is your hole to dig out of, not mine.

I find it odd im accusing you off subterfuge, In fact i make no refernce to urap in that sentance. I am asking you and you alone, what you read in sash action at end of the day and what you though of that impression sash gave he was fioshign for otehr to take his place.

Somethign that makes me feel sash was scum.
High Risk Gamble
High Risk Gamble
Goon
High Risk Gamble
Goon
Goon

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:28 am

Post by High Risk Gamble »

In post 970, bob3141 wrote:Looks very much like determined effort to push a counter wagon. You say dont lynch sach because of teh time, yet start pushing on Rui.

In another post starts claiming at taht point he thinks the wagon is all town. And who was teh first to vote for rui. No otehr CBH

Its very hard to argue some is scum later on if you said the wagon looked town. And that was your justification

And you seem to be question teh others that voted for it

On top of it you tried to preemtt any discussion on cbh nk by tying to claim only scum would run a narrative on it.
- My town reads are Asuka, CDB, URA.
- I Vote Skitter. I also say I would vote RuiRui over Sash. I explain that Sash claim and posting suggests town.
- I vote RuiRui without a further explanation.
- I said that there is scum in the narrative NK. At no point did I say that only scum run a narrative.

This is just direct shade to try and discredit me, and happens just as soon as I call both you and Skitter scum.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:31 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 960, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 956, bob3141 wrote:This sounds a little like scum buddy trying defend the actions of his partner. Sash in fact danced around teh hammer as you put for why more than 30 mins. Even to go so far as trying encourage otehr to vote in his place.

Did it not look like a person wanting to avoid if at possible, the blaim for mislynch
I don't think you understood what I was saying there, and I think you should reread it.

I did read it.

Im asking what you think about sash for teh several hours before his vote. You claim teh last 30 mins in your opinion was sash waited for chance for rui to roleclaim.

I am trying to determin your opinion on it.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 945, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 914, Exilon wrote:So Sash, if based on # of townreads, Garmr would have been the NK, why was CDB targeted instead?
Scum fakes townreads right? So from that logic, maybe CDB was killed instead because the number of true townreads was higher than Garmr?

What do you make of this? Could you induce something interesting from that analysis?
I took some (work) time to parse all the threads. I might have missed something but here is a summary:

No reads on Garmr or CDB: Bob, Egix, Exilon

LUV: Garmr is town ()
URAP2: Garmr is town (, ), no reads on CDB ever (?)
Garmr: CDB is scum ()
Inferno: Garmr is scum, CDB is town. No specific posts, just the main trend of the thread.
Skitter: Garmr town () and CDB town ()
Ausuka: CDB is town (, )
Me: CDB as town, Garmr's alignement could be town but I'm not fully convinced yet. I don't know what to do with my vote on him... :dead:

So yeah, CDB came out slightly more townie than Garmr. It was not my impression until I did this. It's an interesting (and long) exercise to make, but it has benefits.
How many of those reads are real though, right? My theory of the nightkill doesn't hold water now I guess. I'll go back to (real) work and continue thinking about this. :neutral:

What's your read on Garmr, Exilon?
I read CDB as town when he was discussing with urap2, btw

Garmr is... difficult to analyse, personally. There's something in his tone that I feel could come from scum but his actions and pushes signal something more town like to me, so I don't think I'm going to be able to confidently sort him based on that alone. I don't think it's going to happen today, either.

yeah, do think about it :P Cause being wishy washy doesn't lead to town wins. Who could benefit the most from having their townread confirmed or their scumread disproved via NK?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:33 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 976, bob3141 wrote:
In post 962, Exilon wrote:I wonder if bob noticed my post where i quoted that exact sentiment saying i felt the same way / agreed with urap2

So waht are you reading in sash is actions then. Dont you think it was scummy him trying to encourage other players to vote for rui.

Maybe you read him wrong, like he said, *maybe* not, but don't strawman me here.
And by that I mean don't evade answering my question to put the ball in my court.

I find it odd im accusing you off subterfuge, In fact i make no refernce to urap in that sentance. I am asking you and you alone, what you read in sash action at end of the day and what you though of that impression sash gave he was fioshign for otehr to take his place.

Let me word this very clearly, so there's no misunderstanding:

Answer my question first.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:39 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 977, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 970, bob3141 wrote:Looks very much like determined effort to push a counter wagon. You say dont lynch sach because of teh time, yet start pushing on Rui.

In another post starts claiming at taht point he thinks the wagon is all town. And who was teh first to vote for rui. No otehr CBH

Its very hard to argue some is scum later on if you said the wagon looked town. And that was your justification

And you seem to be question teh others that voted for it

On top of it you tried to preemtt any discussion on cbh nk by tying to claim only scum would run a narrative on it.
- My town reads are Asuka, CDB, URA.
- I Vote Skitter. I also say I would vote RuiRui over Sash. I explain that Sash claim and posting suggests town.
- I vote RuiRui without a further explanation.
- I said that there is scum in the narrative NK. At no point did I say that only scum run a narrative.

This is just direct shade to try and discredit me, and happens just as soon as I call both you and Skitter scum.
First I dont know people mean by shade.

So you think its convient that teh person to die is some who you claim you think is town but has you on teh short list of 5 players that are scum. of which one was lynched day 1

I just kept thinking why would mafia kill someone on teh wagon as from my numbers 2 mafia have to me on that wagon. But if they were goign to go after those that didnt vote for a clear lurking town.

those that didnt vote rui. inferno, gamr , me , skitter and luzi

You cant go after luzi as he is confirmed town but you have already picked those you will go after in

Rui is dead, and inferno, skitter and me didnt vote Rui.

{Bob's, RuiRui, Inferno}

{Sash}
{Skitter}

Im migth have miss understood that post as it wasnt clear
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:40 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 980, Exilon wrote:
In post 976, bob3141 wrote:

I was trying tp dtermine form you responses if eitehr you were trying to subtly cover for sash. Or were just voicing an opinion. Like when i quested urap on his possible white knighting when he seemed to unsincerely say he thought i was town. but appeared a bit odd

Let me word this very clearly, so there's no misunderstanding:

Answer my question first.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

dont know what happened there. Ill try it agin (shoudl of been in post 982)

I was questioning to dtermine if urap was givign a sincerely opinion or trying to subtly cover for a scum partner by sweeping potnial scummy action under teh carpet. Like when i question urap about how he went saying I he thought i was town.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 983, bob3141 wrote:dont know what happened there. Ill try it agin (shoudl of been in post 982)

I was questioning to dtermine if urap was givign a sincerely opinion or trying to subtly cover for a scum partner by sweeping potnial scummy action under teh carpet. Like when i question urap about how he went saying I he thought i was town.
In post 956, bob3141 wrote:
In post 926, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 924, Garmr wrote:That sounds like scum being all giddy about a mislynch to me tbh.
Sure, I could see that.

I quoted those posts because Skitter had asked me if I thought it was suspicious that Sash seemed to be dancing around the hammer. I found that not very compelling because Sash had basically given RuiRui a 30 minute window to come to the thread and claim, and for all I know would have hammered at that time had I not asked for them to delay.

But, yes, the twice used "this is fun" line did ping me a tiny bit, as well.
This sounds a little like scum buddy trying defend the actions of his partner. Sash in fact danced around teh hammer as you put for why more than 30 mins. Even to go so far as trying encourage otehr to vote in his place.

Did it not look like a person wanting to avoid if at possible, the blaim for mislynch
If you're questioning, then maybe don't outright call him scummy for whatever opnion you're reading there.
IS it scummy or not?
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 943, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 941, Garmr wrote:When I was just curious about how he got to that conclusion. I was town reading him before this.
I mean, I made a post detailing why I think the people on my wagon were town. You never responded to that. Instead you just called it "weird" twice, without asking me a question about it at all.

What you're calling "defensive" is my annoyance with your bullshit shade that you won't back up with a read one way or another
It's still weird (weird isn't bad.). I wasn't trying to shade you but at all but you are over reacting over the word weird.
In post 944, u r a person 2 wrote:Finally, what you call "full out defensive" is me telling you to vote me if you think I'm acting scummy, which is hardly a defense by any definition.
Omg that's so bad. It's not a defence but a defensive reaction which is entirely different. Even that response is defensive.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:03 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 984, Exilon wrote:
In post 983, bob3141 wrote:dont know what happened there. Ill try it agin (shoudl of been in post 982)

In post 924, Garmr wrote:That sounds like scum being all giddy about a mislynch to me tbh.
Sure, I could see that.

I quoted those posts because Skitter had asked me if I thought it was suspicious that Sash seemed to be dancing around the hammer. I found that not very compelling because Sash had basically given RuiRui a 30 minute window to come to the thread and claim, and for all I know would have hammered at that time had I not asked for them to delay.

This sounds a little like scum buddy trying defend the actions of his partner. Sash in fact danced around teh hammer as you put for why more than 30 mins. Even to go so far as trying encourage otehr to vote in his place.

If you're questioning, then maybe don't outright call him scummy for whatever opnion you're reading there.
IS it scummy or not?
Why does everything have to be so black and white with you.

Im trying to determine teh actions of those that voted for Rui, to fish out any scum. With urap tehre was two possibilities, one that would be scummy and one that could be townie doign a read.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Garmr »

Bob is town.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Exilon »

In post 986, bob3141 wrote:
In post 984, Exilon wrote:

Sure, I could see that.

IS it scummy or not?
Why does everything have to be so black and white with you.

Im trying to determine teh actions of those that voted for Rui, to fish out any scum. With urap tehre was two possibilities, one that would be scummy and one that could be townie doign a read.
I call it how I see it.
So since you're not calling him scummy for it, just stating how you could construct it as scummy, let me just cut that off at the root

This
Sash in fact danced around teh hammer as you put for why more than 30 mins. Even to go so far as trying encourage otehr to vote in his place.
a) As urap2 pointed out, Sash was ready to hammer, and possibly would have done so, hadn't people told him to hold off on doing so.
b) Even then, at that point he stated he had the intent to vote, so he'd always be considered part of (blamed for) the mislynch, regardless of the hammer vote.

So I would now like to direct your attention to more productive town endeavors.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Post by Exilon »

In post 987, Garmr wrote:Bob is town.
I was super duper ready to vote him, too.
Dang.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 12:11 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 989, Exilon wrote:
In post 987, Garmr wrote:Bob is town.
I was super duper ready to vote him, too.
Dang.
It's ok you have me to set you straight. :wink:
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:33 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

Yeah Bob is town here.
I could see Sash/HRG. In that case the third is UR2?
VOTE: Sash
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 991, Inferno390 wrote:Yeah Bob is town here.
I could see Sash/HRG. In that case the third is UR2?
VOTE: Sash
Wow I can't believe I'm agreeing with you through I'm less sure about hrg I have them as null.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 915, skitter30 wrote:Hey sash, what fo u think of the fact that i'm voting u?
sash are you ignoring me on purpose or .... ?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:00 pm

Post by skitter30 »

Sure, I could see that.

not so much dancing around hammer so much as asking permission to hammer? like he felt self-conscious about hammering in the face of people opposing it, he was kinda waiting for people to give him permission so to speak.

like this exchange:

Spoiler:
In post 805, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 799, Sashaddin wrote:I know I'm green. From my pov, voting Ruirui makes some sense strategically then. However, I don't see much scum in her 11 posts. What's the best option for me here?
if you're town, voting ruirui is way more plus town than getting lynched.
In post 811, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 805, u r a person 2 wrote:if you're town, voting ruirui is way more plus town than getting lynched.
All right, but I think she's
L-1
Intent to hammer!
In post 813, Sashaddin wrote:Brb in 30 minutes, this is fun!
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
In post 824, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 821, u r a person 2 wrote:@Sash you can give it a hot minute before hammering in case they are around to claim.

10 hours til deadline, so maybe as late as you are comfortably sure you can come back to hammer.

I'm comfortable lynching this sans claim over sash, if it comes down to it, though
I'll be back for a hammer later, I won't let the day pass without a lynch, his or mine. Well, his preferably since I'm having a lot of fun here lately.

she's at l-1. he asks what to do. you tell him to vote. he gives intent
like it feels like he's too self-conscious to do it by himself

i was thinking the two of you were partners but the mroe i think about it i think this exchange is probably not partner indicative? unless there isn't daytalk?
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:01 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 993, skitter30 wrote:
In post 915, skitter30 wrote:Hey sash, what fo u think of the fact that i'm voting u?
sash are you ignoring me on purpose or .... ?
Ah, didn't see that one sorry. I've never ignored intentionally, I think that if someone engages you it is worth at least an interaction. But to get to your point...

1. You didn't seem to like me "dancing with the hammer".
2. You didn't like my hypothesis on the nightkill.
3. I was always a lynch option for you, the best one as you said in

I think all of those added up and that's why I'm your target now.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i mean i was kinda expecting some kinda of response to the fact that i voted you, or to the fact that i don't like your hammer, or that i don't like your hypothesis about the nk

but you didn't say anything to any of that so i asked and you didn't respond to that to, so it did kinda seem like your'e ignoring me

anyways yes that about sums to my point, what do you think of the fact that i'm pushing you for these things?
Show
Hiatus once more.

Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 994, skitter30 wrote:like it feels like he's too self-conscious to do it by himself
I don't think you could conclude this over and 824... I was waiting as asked. I don't hammer often, and it was a good occasion to have a last word from Ruirui, if not even a claim.
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 799, Sashaddin wrote:I know I'm green. From my pov, voting Ruirui makes some sense strategically then. However, I don't see much scum in her 11 posts.
What's the best option for me here?
i'm concluding it from here in particular, supported by the convo u had with urap after
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Mon May 06, 2019 2:13 pm

Post by skitter30 »

actually i'm back at town!garmr and that inferno v garmr is tvt
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”