Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 5:37 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m currently hating mafia, which makes this the perfect game for me to be in rn.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1320, Jingle wrote:
In post 1316, Ramcius wrote:Dodgy as usual
Elaborate.
You didn't answered, why you post so much and make game harder to read while you try play serious, only answer you gave was that you have your reasons

You didn't explained your townreads, when I asked.

I asked what are you doing, you said you try read people. But who? Me? Hell no, you don't answer my questions. Nancy? Don't buy that either, you don't seem like trying talk to her, but rather shading (CoL as your reason to scumread, really?)

I circle A, I tried talk to you about your scumread, didn't worked out, not wasting more time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1317, Korina wrote:
In post 271, Ramcius wrote:Please no, I hope i'll never again I see game without a host
What game was that?
If you are who I think you are - Varanus and Schultz hosted "hostless" game, basically they told only scum length of phases and didn't posted anything in game thread after start, so no day start, no night start, dead people not knowing they are dead, it was a mess
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:35 am

Post by Korina »

Oh on TOS forums? I haven’t been on there in ages. I stopped playing there after I got blacklisted, and moved to MS instead. If you’re curious who I was on TOS forums, I was
STAA
. However, I’m much more mature now, and I wanna play more mafia and just improve my skills, but I have no time.

Also, as a side-note, I got blacklisted in 14F, and then quit the forums altogether. I ended up moving to here instead as basically a fresh start. If that game was after 14F, I wouldn’t have seen it. The last time I went on the forums was to report someone in TOS.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Korina »

Also, I’ll post my thoughts on pages 12 + 13 later today, since I have AP exams tomorrow and I won’t be able to reply tomorrow.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1331, Korina wrote:Oh on TOS forums? I haven’t been on there in ages. I stopped playing there after I got blacklisted, and moved to MS instead. If you’re curious who I was on TOS forums, I was
STAA
. However, I’m much more mature now, and I wanna play more mafia and just improve my skills, but I have no time.

Also, as a side-note, I got blacklisted in 14F, and then quit the forums altogether. I ended up moving to here instead as basically a fresh start. If that game was after 14F, I wouldn’t have seen it. The last time I went on the forums was to report someone in TOS.
Yes, I know, your alt was Korina with some numbers, that's why I guessed you might be same person.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:56 am

Post by Korina »

Yea, Korina was taken so I had to go for Korina359
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Clemency
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Clemency
any
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Clemency »

In post 1328, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m currently hating mafia, which makes this the perfect game for me to be in rn.
relatable
"all due respect, the words "Clemency" and "normal" do not belong in the same paragraph" - the worst
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:24 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1329, Ramcius wrote:You didn't answered, why you post so much and make game harder to read while you try play serious, only answer you gave was that you have your reasons
Link to where you asked this?

And I think it's fairly clear that I'm doing multiple things ITT. I'm playing an RPG, playing mafia, playing chess, and shitposting. None of these are mutually exclusive.
You didn't explained your townreads, when I asked.
I offered to explain one of your choice. I don't see a need to explain all of them. Hell, I barely see a need to explain one of them.
I asked what are you doing, you said you try read people. But who? Me? Hell no, you don't answer my questions. Nancy? Don't buy that either, you don't seem like trying talk to her, but rather shading (CoL as your reason to scumread, really?)

I circle A, I tried talk to you about your scumread, didn't worked out, not wasting more time
I'm not engaging with you? Seriously? I've been doing little else since we left RVS. And how about relly? Who else have I been ignoring?
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Jingle »

And btw, CoL isn't a reason to scumread Nancy, but a potential reason that scum her would act like this.
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

See, that's what I call dodging

I asked why you clog thread, your answer is "I do a lot of things ITT"

I don't ask reads for all playerlist, heck, I don't even ask you to provide reads, we both agree that there little to work with, I ask you to explain what you provided without asking. You made readlist, so you had reasons for these reads and wanted to share with everyone, so why can't you provide reasoning for those? It's only 3 names

Don't twist my words, I said you don't try to read me, you just stick to your scumread from RVS, cause I "tried to undermine your townreads". Feel free to fill me in on how you try read me, cause you can see I don't understand that

In other words, Nancy's behavior is NAI, but it might turn out to be CoL (potential reason to scumread is a key, if someone's wondering)
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:14 am

Post by Ankamius »

what's your read on me atm ramcius
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1339, Ankamius wrote:what's your read on me atm ramcius
Scum, kill with fire ASAP
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:24 am

Post by Ankamius »

yay <3
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1338, Ramcius wrote:See, that's what I call dodging

I asked why you clog thread, your answer is "I do a lot of things ITT"

I don't ask reads for all playerlist, heck, I don't even ask you to provide reads, we both agree that there little to work with, I ask you to explain what you provided without asking. You made readlist, so you had reasons for these reads and wanted to share with everyone, so why can't you provide reasoning for those? It's only 3 names

Don't twist my words, I said you don't try to read me, you just stick to your scumread from RVS, cause I "tried to undermine your townreads". Feel free to fill me in on how you try read me, cause you can see I don't understand that

In other words, Nancy's behavior is NAI, but it might turn out to be CoL (potential reason to scumread is a key, if someone's wondering)
I don't see a need to respond to questions with obvious answers, like why I shitpost or why I play chess or RPGs. :roll:

What, exactly, have you done to make me reevaluate your alignment? As far as how I've approached reading you (And others!) there's a pretty great summary of the AI interactions of the thread in 1249. Bonus points, it also summarizes my scumread on you and it gives the reason I have a weak tonal scumread on Nancy (she seems off). Please, tell me how all of the things in that post amount to "Jingle isn't trying to read me".
This is a Parachute.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

Just what I said, you already made opinion on me and you said yourself that you see no reason to reevaluate me, therefore you're not trying to read me any more

Oh, answer is obvious, I just wanted to hear it from you - you're making this thread harder to read for some reason

1249 is nice and all, but I was talking about your later posts, when I said I can't understand what are you doing. Like this tonal scumread on Nancy, I'd say Nancy being absent from thread after being scumread on entrance can be read as trying discuss defence in scumchat, or potential attempt to pocket you, but you dismiss those, yet you bring up really vague reason

Is there hope to get reasoning behind your townreads? Or you finally give up and admit that your townreads (including early ones, that I "tried undermine") was joke or something of that sort and I was right to call you out on it?
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Korina »

I just wanna catch up and try to start reading the parts of the game people are actually playing at, so I'm gonna start trying to do 5 pages per day until I catch up to the serious play, and for today, since I won't be able to reply tomorrow, I'm gonna reply to 10 pages.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Korina »

In post 1324, Jingle wrote:Hey, Korina?
I just now noticed this post. What's up Jingle?

Also, I ended up reading back the rest of the pages. I ended up skipping most of the rpg and other game stuff, and went for the stuff that I felt were decently directed towards playing the game. My activity will also pick up in this game pretty quickly really soon.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:01 am

Post by Jingle »

That was a bump to hit the pagetop, Korina. Cause you'd said that we hadn't hit page 54.
This is a Parachute.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:05 am

Post by Korina »

Oh
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Jingle »

In post 1343, Ramcius wrote:Just what I said, you already made opinion on me and you said yourself that you see no reason to reevaluate me, therefore you're not trying to read me any more

Oh, answer is obvious, I just wanted to hear it from you - you're making this thread harder to read for some reason

1249 is nice and all, but I was talking about your later posts, when I said I can't understand what are you doing. Like this tonal scumread on Nancy, I'd say Nancy being absent from thread after being scumread on entrance can be read as trying discuss defence in scumchat, or potential attempt to pocket you, but you dismiss those, yet you bring up really vague reason

Is there hope to get reasoning behind your townreads? Or you finally give up and admit that your townreads (including early ones, that I "tried undermine") was joke or something of that sort and I was right to call you out on it?
You haven't given me any reason TO reevaluate. That does not mean I won't reevaluate if there is a reason to do so. If your first set of data says 2+2=4, and the next 15 sets of data say 2+2=4, you don't all of a sudden start saying, "Oh shit, 2+2=5". :yawn:

You proposed a potential reason for Nancy being scummy being an attempt to pocket me. I said that there are other potential reasons that make more sense to me.

I offered to discuss one of my townreads, of your choice. Your choice was "All of them." I don't see a reason to discuss "All of them" as there's absolutely no pressure on any of them. :shrug: If I'm making them up, pick the one you think is least likely to actually be a real read, and I can elaborate. I'm not interested in towncasing people who aren't under pressure.
This is a Parachute.
Jingle
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
Jingle
For Whom the Bell Trolls
For Whom the Bell Trolls

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:10 am

Post by Jingle »

Hey Korina?
This is a Parachute.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”