bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1301 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 4:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

Oh about 2 hours ago when i read you iso. with epenthesis on the word slight. (i think thats the right spelling)

Upto then you were largley null as in teh last few days nothign has real stuck me as scummy.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1302 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1290, Garmr wrote:Sash as town would complicate things that would mean either Ausuka or URap2 is scum but i don't think their scum togther, Inferno could still be in that list and the 3rd slot could be between high risk and egix.

So in a perfect world sash is scum.
I could see Ausuka as scum, URAP 2 pings me town more and more.

Nothing is perfect in this world. :(
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1290, Garmr wrote:Sash as town would complicate things that would mean either Ausuka or URap2 is scum but i don't think their scum togther, Inferno could still be in that list and the 3rd slot could be between high risk and egix.

So in a perfect world sash is scum.
I could see Ausuka as scum, URAP 2 pings me town more and more.

Nothing is perfect in this world. :(
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1304 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:19 am

Post by Sashaddin »

^^ Nothing is perfect, lol!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1305 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1289, Detective Pikachu wrote:Tomorrow I will read. I'd like everyone soon to post three scumreads and the lynch order they would have for those scumreads. Why would also help.

Definitely a lot of inertia in this game but we're going to break that. I believe in us townies. I believe we can be the very best, like no one ever was.
Bob -> egix -> skitter

I'm aware this is my wagon but idk who else to sr outside of this. I don't think sash and bob is s/s. Also in a recent mini normal I played the scumteam voted as a block of three twice so... It's possible?
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: With the Flying Pumpkin That Shoots Laser Beams Out Of It's Ass

Post Post #1306 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:40 am

Post by Inferno390 »

Okay
I think Egix is town.
Also skimming back through I remembered UR2 also did the weird move to Rui wagon thing HRG did.
So maybe I look at UR2 after all of this?
Really starting to second guess my second guesses.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

Mafiascum Moderator Society
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1307 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:50 am

Post by Inferno390 »

In post 698, Egix96 wrote:
In post 620, Ausuka wrote:
In post 603, Egix96 wrote:Not so sure that inferno is town now.
can you elaborate on why this is? like he still seems really townie to me.
This post in particular I didn't like:
In post 558, Inferno390 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
In post 549, Garmr wrote:
In post 548, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 547, Garmr wrote:God I don't want a last minute lynch on a spontaneous wagon.
why not tho
1 sash is going to flip scum.
2.less information than wagons that have been going all day.

Unless you wanna lynch inferno?
Given that the only “spontaneous wagon” going on is UR2, this reads suspiciously like scum worried that his partner is going to get lynched out of nowhere because the wagon he’s been pushing falls apart. Plus saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me.
I think it's scummy for him to tie Garmr and urap together like that because to me it seems like a gross misrepresentation of the situation. Also "saying I should be lynched, especially when widely townread indicates to me that he’s scum that wants to get rid of me" looks OMGUS-y imo.
I do want to respond to this rn though.
I will agree in a vacuum that this post looks not great. However, the narrative around post 547 makes it pretty clear to me that it is complaining about the UR2 wagon. Which to me feels bad. If people feel like we have caught scum, then they should be lynched, right? And besides, it’s not like that wagon came out of nowhere. It was simply suspicion that turned into pressure via votes. It just took some time to build.
Now let’s compare this “no spontaneous wagon” to the very next post, 549. It’s not okay to lynch UR2 spontaneously, but it is okay to bring a spontaneous wagon out on me, who is going to be even harder to lynch than he current wagons because most people are Town reading me.
Do you see how little sense that makes?
I would not call his a misrep. But it is not a simple connection to make, so I can understand the issue you have with it. I for one can see no reason Gamr would make a comment on a spontaneous wagon if he was not referring a wagon that was forming as of that post. And the only wagon forming at that point was UR2.
"Do I have permission to....refute some of the bs that Inferno just spewed out?"--TywinL

“Does anyone know if Inferno is prone to going of on huge tangents of twisted logic regarding basically alignment neutral posting? Asking for a friend ...”—MagnaofIllusion

Inferno390 GTKAS

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1308 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:53 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I agree. He was clearly talking about a spontaneous wagon on me, or at least, that's how I understood it at the time
103-11 0-2
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1309 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 8:56 am

Post by Inferno390 »

I realize I use the term narrative a lot, so I want to make clear what I’m saying.
Narrative refers to the series of posts and the motives behind them. No one makes an post for no reason except in RVS. Everything else is influenced by the events and posts that came before it.
So I turn to the narrative to understand what happened in the game and why. The scumteam has to make sense in light of the narrative. So this this helps to sort players.

Inferno390 GTKAS

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1310 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:20 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Okay making some progress. I was going to try going through the thread chronologically but got a bit frustrated a few pages in with how many different people were pinging me so I think I'm switching to isos for the moment.

I don't see Exilon in any of the scum lists so far. Who currently opposes Exilon being included in the townblock?
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1311 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:28 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

could you quote stuff that's pinging you as you read?

don't even need commentary. just might be useful to take a look at what a fresh pair of eyes didn't like, you know, give me a prod to see specific posts in a different light
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1312 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:29 am

Spoiler:
In post 42, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
egix partner
In post 75, u r a person 2 wrote: comes from town I think.

Like it actually looks scummy af but I think it actually reads townie from some new players.
In post 343, u r a person 2 wrote:so then here's where we're at, order not important

town:
Garmr (unless scum with exilon)
Lil Uzi vert
Ausuka
Urap
Skitter
Egix
Inferno
Bob

not town
exilon
ruirui
cby
Channel
Sashadin
In post 374, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 237, ChannelDelibird wrote:Even speaking as someone who thinks the RuiRui wagon is the best one currently available, I really like your thinking here. Well, most of it. I agree that a lack of townreads on Sash would normally be a good indicator but Sash has done pretty much nothing so far, so not really anything for scum to feel like they need to townread yet.
This feels like a pocket attempt
In post 418, u r a person 2 wrote:town:
Garmr (unless scum with exilon)
Lil Uzi vert
Ausuka
Urap
Skitter
Egix
Inferno
Bob
Channel

not town
exilon
ruirui
cby
Sashadin
In post 855, u r a person 2 wrote:
dark green
= conf!town
light green
= town read
red
= probably scum

Please let me know if I got your alignment wrong. Thanks!

Sashaddin (5)
:
u r a person 2 159
Ausuka 162
bob3141 180
Exilon 360
Garmr 456

u r a person 2 (4)
:
Inferno390 79
skitter30 398
RuiRui 484
Sashaddin 501

RuiRui (2)
:
ChannelDelibird 174
Egix96 233

Exilon (1)
:
High Risk Gamble 24

Not Voting: Lil Uzi Vert 538

I don't think I'm settling on a read for urap this rl day, but I don't think he's today's lynch rn

I don't like 42 but 75 seemed slightly townie

I'm not really in love with the reads lists in 343 and 418 and I need to decide if the progression to the list in 855 are due to anything other than his two previously list scureads flipping town.

Need to reread what moved Exilon from leanscum to leantown
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1313 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:31 am

Post by tris »

VC 2.06
Ausuka (2):
skitter30 , Egix
bob3141 (2):
Ausuka , u r a person 2
Sashaddin (2):
bob3141 , Garmr
Egix96 (1):
Exilon
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin

Not Voting:
Detective Pikachu, Inferno390 , High Risk Gamble

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-17 19:00:00)
Last edited by tris on Wed May 15, 2019 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 am

I have the post I was working on when I did chronological but I don't know how much I'm committing to those early reads but I guess I'll post it here

I'm slightly worried that I will end up shading slots I later end up townreading but hey, I'm IC so I guess I don't need to be concerned with consistency

Spoiler:
In post 9, Garmr wrote:1. Exilon town
2. Garmr town according to my role pm
3. RuiRui could be town
4. cbynumber probs town
5. Lil Uzi Vertpopsofctown confirmed town
6. Ausuka i would say town
7. u r a person 2 and u can be a townie too
8. skitter30 town
9. Egix96 I'm getting to lazy town
10. ChannelDelibird town
11. Inferno390 town
12. bob3141 is town
13. Sashaddin that leaves you

VOTE: Sashaddin
In post 10, skitter30 wrote:Hey all!

Hi luv! I think its been a while since i played with you!

@mod: regular vla fridays and saturdays, semi-vla this whole week. (I will def be able to post between now and friday but not necessarily regularly)

I thinj garmr's opening post probbaly(?) doesnt come from scum

VOTE: urap
I don't really see what is townie about creating a list of clearly fake reads for your OP.
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
Totally naked vote seems a bit passive for Ausuka
In post 16, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 12, Garmr wrote:Can I ask what's the reasoning and why you find it scummy?
I think Skitter knows a lot more than us if he's able and willing to validate a seemingly pseudo-random list. I voted him, not you Garmr.
By the way, the spelling errors comment was totally not serious. I forgot to insert a smiley at the end.
In post 17, skitter30 wrote:(I'm a she btw)

I dont think scum starts the game calling literally everyone town (including people who havent even posted yet!)

Its almost too audacious and has like none of the awkardness i associate with scum in rvs; that's coming from someone who feels very comfortable posting rn

(Also its not actual readslist, he literally calls everyone some flavor of town, its pretty obviously an rvs post/segue into making his rvs vote)
This reads very slightly fake to me given I don't see why skitter takes a stance like this off a fairly NAI post
In post 21, Egix96 wrote:Town AGAIN? Really? Sigh...

VOTE: Ausuka

No naked votes allowed reeeeeeeee
weird
In post 31, Ausuka wrote:
In post 18, skitter30 wrote:
In post 15, Ausuka wrote:VOTE: ruirui
This is the kind of rvs post i can see scum making ^^^^

(i'm not explicitly calling her scum for this rn, but noting that it comes from scum more than town imo)
VOTE: skitter

it's literally just a naked vote and my standard entrance. why are you not explicitly calling me scum for it? if you think it comes from scum more than town, and the average player has a 1/4 chance to be scum, that's great odds on page 1. it feels as if you're afraid of entering a confrotantion so early more than anything else.
this doesn't feel very much like t/t
In post 36, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: Exilon
I’m off-put by the tone here. Seems weird.
Skitter feels pushy
Sash feels reachy
Egix is NAI I think
I don't really see what's weird about exilon
In post 39, skitter30 wrote:i think inferno may be town
why?
In post 79, Inferno390 wrote:VOTE: UR 2
UR2 ISO

40 almost feels more naked than Ausuka. Like it’s trying to look clothed when it is.
42 is pulling associations that aren’t even there. Me saying that I think Egix’s vote is NAI, especially when it’s clearly an RVS post, may be AI for me, but it certainly does not tie me to Egix on my own.
74: How is my post redirecting anybody, and saying that Egix and I’s conversation “went nowhere” is baloney.
75 is an attempt to vaguely defend Bob for no apparent reason.I don’t like that.
76 is your basic mudslinging.
78: First is my posting style and NAI, second is not simply “shade,”. It’s laying out my thoughts and sorting people, and I am not dismissing the reads on Egix, third, where else were you expecting that conversation to go on my end and where did I ever say I was now town reading skitter. I can scumread more than two people at a time.

In other words, this is caught scum. Help me with pressure guys.
evil twin equity increasing
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1315 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:32 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

okay well i didn't expect you to immediately come back with a bunch of my own posts, but yeah, just like that =)
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 10:48 am

Spoiler:
In post 24, cbynumber wrote:
In post 22, Exilon wrote:
We're not yet out of rvs right

Garmr's town read on me is solid, it's 100% correct

VOTE: u r a person 2
How does one shorten this name??
Why are you asking this?
VOTE: Exilon
In post 27, cbynumber wrote:
In post 25, Exilon wrote:Because i wasn't sure if we were out of rvs and wanted to be on time to be part of it

Is that scummy?
It's like you're making sure it's ok to cast a random vote so you don't have to come up with real ~reasons~
So, yeah.
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
In post 202, cbynumber wrote:
In post 138, Exilon wrote:
In post 137, cbynumber wrote:Exilon is still scum, btw. Why would he make an in depth post in about how CDB's wagon is 'weird' only to go and case someone else immediately?
Because it was something I noticed and felt it was important to address. I also wanted to address Inferno390.
Where's the problem here exactly
The problem is you didn't address anything, aside from essentially giving a play by play on how the wagon formed.
I assume saying it's weird means you think it's scummy, right? so I would imagine that you would want to try and find scum off of it if you were town, but you don't follow up on it at all. Fair enough that you want to address inferno as well, but how does posting this help us catch scum if yo uarn't going to follow up or attempt to come to any conclusions from it?

It reads to me like you felt obliged to comment on the most recent wagon at the time.
In post 437, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 89, Inferno390 wrote:Another thought is that everyone really needs to watch how interactions with Uzi go down. Since Uzi is IC (Innocent Child), it means that where his vote goes and what he says can have a huge impact on the game and the wagons. So anyone trying to manipulate that needs to be looked at hard.
This post really pings me as scummy.
To this point URA and Exilon look town.
In post 694, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 231, Inferno390 wrote:Thx m8
=======================
I’m a little hesitant on the Sash wagon. It formed really fast, and I’m not entirely convinced it’s legit. I’m gonna have to go back and read it to see how it formed.
This is a town post
In post 700, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 443, Inferno390 wrote:Hey, HRG, welcome to the game!
Any other general thoughts 8 pages in?
A general readlist?
{Asuka, CDB, URA}
{Garmr, Egix, Exlion}

{Bob's, RuiRui, Inferno}

{Sash}
{Skitter}

Skitter just really pings me with their posting and just feels like a lot of empty posting.
In post 754, High Risk Gamble wrote:VOTE: RuiRui

Don't just lynch Sash because of the time. There's plenty of time to vote RuiRui up, get a claim and decide from there.
RuiRui has a lot more potential than Sash to flip scum here.
In post 964, High Risk Gamble wrote:
In post 730, skitter30 wrote:i wasn't particularly trying to vote scum there, i was trying to find somewhere to vote and most other votes didnt' feel right so i voted there
Up to page 9, what made RuiRui stand out as a vote that felt right?
I'm not expecting you to have straight up solid reads by this point but you're saying that voting majority players felt wrong but RuiRui was acceptable?
In post 731, skitter30 wrote:oh? do tell

show me some examples of empty-posting

(inb4 you point to this one. before u tell me this is an empty post, it isn't)
Of course I won't be pointing towards this one.
Your posting early game is full of filler questions/opinions, or just questions/opinions you don't really show interest in properly following up.
Excluding the more obvious empty posts that are blatantly in lack of... well anything.

Is basically a mixture of following popular opinion without actually making a stance, empty shading followed by an over explanation towards Ausuka with a comment resulting of "You may or may not be scum." You are trying to over justify your read (or what should be the read) to look like you're active hunting. The issue I have with this is you leave little no space for read progression with your reason and it's basically a halted read.
Your maybe town read of Inferno has no justification to this point other than you're trying to divert from the negative opinion Inferno has on you there. Once again, it's an empty read and the way you added it into a wall post means it's empty and just there to make you look like you're trying more.

First question to URA I'm in favour of, but again concerning Ausuka you give another baseless read of "You may or may not be scum." with no option for progression. It's noise to be noise. You're just trying to tred lightly at this stage to give further options.

Is actually a good post, but again the read on Inferno seems forced here and is an entirely empty read from a town perspective.
What experience have you got with Inferno as like I said already, it just seems that when Inferno has a negative opinion on you, you try and divert it.

Another empty post. Starts with worthless self meta, a town read list with no reasoning to why other than safe town reads, and worthless "new scum/town do this" opinion that again, has no progression options.

By this point, given that I'm expecting you to claim that your wall posts are the more useful posts, do you notice what's lacking like I do?
That's right, scum reads or actual pushes. Majority of your questions are generic, sit back and see how wagons fold questions.
At this stage of the game we have the following reads from you "townreads: bob, inferno, maybe garmr, maybe cdb" "Ausuka may or may not be scum."
If you or anyone feel that this kind of ISO or reads come from anything other than empty posting, then explain why I'm wrong.
Your ISO rarely gets better either, which I can go through more of your "informational" posts if needed.
In post 732, skitter30 wrote:it's not like i've said i have significantly more townreads than scumreads or anything

i've also, you know, repeatedly tried to wagon the one scumread that i have but that hasn't exactly taken off

and yeah the rui vote was a compromise vote (ie and not on someone i'm really scumreading), i 100% agree. it's getting close to eod and i don't really see the point of no-lynching
I don't really have anything against this post. I think if you're scum it didn't matter which lynch at this point, and it favours town view to lynch over no lynch (However, see below).
But the "repeatedly" tried to wagon the scum read of yours is actually really bad here considering you voted URA twice outside of RVS with where you waited a whole 7 posts to vote back to RuiRui and where you vote URA and even apologies during the time with your only push to vote URA is with, once again, empty shading and just being a voice to show you have "a read". Just posting "vote this player", or "that's a scum post" is not you genuinely believing URA as scum. Scum do this as a tactic all game, sit and call X scum to show that their voice was loud on a player that's not overly likely to be lynched early.
In post 918, skitter30 wrote:A) i would characterize calling how i interacted with the thread yesterday to be skimming as shade

B) what do u mean by 'wasting my vote if no one followed'?

C) no, i kinda just took note that u didnt answer it but given how u interacted with the thread yesterday i dont particularly expect u to. Like i'd be pleasantly surprised if u did, not surprised if u don't, and if u didnt at some point i's point out that you'd been ignoring me. Just cuz i didnt explicitly point out that you didnt answer doesnt mean i didnt notice that u didnt

Also my questions aren't empty. They lead somewhere useful for *me*, even if you don't see how/why and even if i dont explicitly say how/why in thread
A) I don't understand what you are posting here?

b) Your lynch wasn't happening, sitting on it with less than 24hours to go would have been worthless.

C) At what stage did I give the impression that I would ignore questions to me for you to expect me not to respond? Just because I was posting and logging on with a slower rate doesn't mean I was ignoring things in the game, so your wording here pings me really hard. This basically reads as, you forgot you asked questions because you didn't actually want answers so instead you wanted to use them for late game to shade me.

Tell me, why do you think Sash is scum here?
You seem to have wanted to test the view on Sash before putting a vote down.

is dreadful if town. You spent majority of yetserday calling Sash town why they were the leading wagon. Then when RuiRui looked like the promising wagon you move over to Sash and say that you think that they are both town. This is standard scum play to be off the lynch and explains the change of heart. It also doesn't match up to how you ended the day and started the day with the reads. Not to mention your vote on Sash was an obvious in favour of no lynch over lynching.
Always the better wagon was wrong, when Sash looks town. The flipped reads are just forced.
In post 1115, High Risk Gamble wrote:VOTE: Skitter

This is where we really should be lynching today.
And I don't want to vote outside of Skitter, Bob, and Ausuka either.

cby/HRG is an interesting slot that I also don't think is today's lynch but I'm not 100% townblocking quite yet, although I feel like so far these are the reads and impressions that most clearly mirror my own which is slightly reassuring

cby's Exi vote in 24 and 27 feels a bit meh to me, I don't really like that push and is one of the main reasons I'm not townblocking this quite yet, but actually 137 --> 202 is actually a pretty astute criticism of Exi and is probably the strongest argument against an Exi townblock I've seen going through the game so far (that some of the walls go in the route of IIoA/inconclusion and seem paired with pushes that are confusing) even though I don't think this quite makes Exi scum, I feel like the reasoning for the push here is a bit better

Literally no idea what to do with the replace out so ignoring that

not sure why HRG thinks 89 is a town post but URAP and Exi town as first impressions of the thread seems relatively reasonable to me

Main question I have with 700 is why Ausuka is a high town read

Trying to understand why RuiRui got the vote in 754 and that's probably the second main thing that has me second guessing a townblock on this slot

not entirely sure I understand why it took 200 posts from 964 to 1115 to vote skitter but that might be a temperamental thing?

anyway I think I like enough here that I'm okay with this slot going later even if I'm not locking it as town yet
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1317 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 11:45 am

Post by Inferno390 »

So, my electric cousin,
How far have you read,
What are your top scumreads,
And what are your top townreads?

Inferno390 GTKAS

Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1318 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 1:07 pm

Well I'm just doing a few reads at a time first

The question up there still stands, how do you feel about exilon being townblocked?
Inferno390
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Inferno390
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1319 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 1:52 pm

Post by Inferno390 »

I would have to ISO Exilion. I think his itnteractions with me mid-D1 felt pretty Town, but I would like to take a second look.

Inferno390 GTKAS

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1320 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:24 pm

Post by skitter30 »

i feel like i have no thoughts on this game
Show
Hiatus once more.

'skitter is fucking terrifying' ~ town-bork about scum-me

'Skitter [was] terrifying to play against ngl' ~ scum-bork about town-me

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

'Skitter you're a spirit animal's spirit animal' ~ slaxx
skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1321 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:25 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1284, Detective Pikachu wrote:I haven't read inferno's posts but he does have a very townie avatar.

Does anyone dislike inferno for town?
i'm pretty sure inferno is town; that's one of the reads i'm actually fairly confident on
Show
Hiatus once more.

'Going into lylo against scum!skit unprepared is like having someone force feed you dull razor blades. It's painful, and once it starts, you're pretty much dead' ~ NMSA

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1322 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:27 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1289, Detective Pikachu wrote:Tomorrow I will read. I'd like everyone soon to post three scumreads and the lynch order they would have for those scumreads. Why would also help.

Definitely a lot of inertia in this game but we're going to break that. I believe in us townies. I believe we can be the very best, like no one ever was.
this is a surprisingly difficult question :/

atm probably somewhere around exilon/ausuka/egix; but this doesn't feel ~right~ and the fact that egix is voting ausuka makes this not super likely. i'm mildly townreading a while bunch of people for a whole bunch of reasons and i'm not sure where i'm going wrong rn

i really don't understand the townreads on exilon tbh
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1323 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:29 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1291, Inferno390 wrote:-Sash is a policy lynch more than anything, but I think there’s a chance he flips scum here. He should have been flipped yesterday, but at this point I’d be willing to take the L so we have the info to move forward.
i actually kinda feel this too but i don't think he's flipping scum
i do think that leaving him unflipped at this point will be a distraction until he *does* flip irregardless of his alignment given yesterday and how today started

and if he's town i'd rather flip him like today than closer to lylo
Show
Hiatus once more.

skitter30
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
skitter30
she/her
Last Laugh
Last Laugh

Post Post #1324 (ISO) » Mon May 13, 2019 2:30 pm

Post by skitter30 »

In post 1305, Ausuka wrote:

Bob -> egix -> skitter

I'm aware this is my wagon but idk who else to sr outside of this. I don't think sash and bob is s/s. Also in a recent mini normal I played the scumteam voted as a block of three twice so... It's possible?
:igmeou:
Show
Hiatus once more.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”