Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1350 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:22 am

Post by Detective Pikachu »

I don't think 1157 not striking me as a townie case on exilon is a personality trait
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1351 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:25 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1349, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like early game scumreads on this slot were above average to come from town
What does this line mean?
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:28 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1350, Detective Pikachu wrote:I don't think 1157 not striking me as a townie case on exilon is a personality trait
I agreed with her that his analysis was heavy on the iioa, so i don't think that's wrong. What makes it not a townie case? I think that entire post and case is well within both of skitters ranges (town and scum)
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1353 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:30 am

Spoiler: bob
In post 72, bob3141 wrote:Not got any strong feeling either way. Always found the intial part of day one a little awkward.

But at this stage i always get the feeling that mafia players would want to have an intial start were there lightly arguing against each other. As well as each starting there own lines of equiry agaisnt different town players. As it would start a organic lines of argument that would naturaly be distant. As i doubt any mafia team woudl want there eggs in any one basket. So im always naturaly suspicious of those intial arguements between players.

And at this moment I do think those trying to link players together a slightly more likely scum. As my feeling would be that they would be bussing against one scum partner, while also accusing a townie of being his partner. So if his partner was lost he could push against townie to even up the odds.

So i dont particularly get a good vib from persons linking of egix and inferno. Over a few posts that would of been a very weak bussing attempt if they were scum partners.
_____

Also if I get the feelign mafia in there arguments would prefer to hide there arguments in group. By making it appear that thre arguments are in harmony with anotehr player that they virtue of being mafia know is town . Ive seen a few examples of that but nothing realy note worthy, just somethign givign me sligth feeling
In post 115, bob3141 wrote:
In post 107, Egix96 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Delibird
whats your reason for voting for him. As it appears to be alittle bit of naked vote. True you made a post about you think he was agressive but at teh same time you were hedging your bets if that meant he was town or scum

I just get the vibe your trying to quietly jump on what you hope will turn into bandwagon.

UNVOTE:
In post 887, bob3141 wrote:
In post 882, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 880, bob3141 wrote:The logic is very flawed as well. Why would you think garmr not being nk woudl make him mafia?
That's what I tried to explain 3 times...

If I were mafia I'd kill town!Garmr first.
Scum!Garmr survives because he can't be killed he's mafia.

LUV has a good point too though. But my first thought was about Garmr being suspect for susrviving the night.
This is making me think you are mafia trying to say. That it couldnt possibly be you as your main risk didnt die

VOTE: sash

Who we should of lynched yesterday.
In post 1048, bob3141 wrote:Sash I actualy find you post a little weird.

Are you trying to determine who would benifit from the CDB NK? Yet you seem to only going into what others thought of him. In fact it more arguement who CDB would have killed if he was mafia rather than him being a dead townie.
In post 1299, bob3141 wrote:I think

Exilion strong town lean
Egix slight town lean
Skitter slight town lean
inferno town lean
detective confirmed town by mod
gamr town

sach im scum reading
Aus scum read
urp2 sligh scum lean
HRG slight scum lean

I kinda just don't want to read this slot, if scum it's newred and if not it's very lhf

I'll just do questions for now

bob:
can you explain the evolution of your skitter read?
why is sashaddin scum and not slightly scummy town mislynchbait?
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1354 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:31 am

In post 1351, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1349, Detective Pikachu wrote:I feel like early game scumreads on this slot were above average to come from town
What does this line mean?
that I think I might have been voting inferno within the first 100 posts so I don't think people voting that slot, if inferno is town, are scummy for doing so

it's helpful for me to get a grip on the game by thinking through when people are scummy since sorting scummy pushes from townie pushes can help in the long run

idk tho just a note for when I do go back and reread at some point if I do
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1355 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:32 am

In post 1352, u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 1350, Detective Pikachu wrote:I don't think 1157 not striking me as a townie case on exilon is a personality trait
I agreed with her that his analysis was heavy on the iioa, so i don't think that's wrong. What makes it not a townie case? I think that entire post and case is well within both of skitters ranges (town and scum)
Can you point to an example where skitter scumreads someone for an excess of iioa as town?
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1356 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:35 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1344, Detective Pikachu wrote:I'd like to know the meta reasons mentioned in 176
when did you ever say inferno was town? I feel like I missed something in 603
- I touched on this in but the specifics are that in Mini 2054, where both Sasha and I were town, I had a look at his ISO from the Mini Normal where he was scum with Garmr (can't remember the number atm) and found that, compared to 2054, he was a lot less awkward and had more of an air of knowing what he was doing. Here in this game, I'm leaning town on him based on what I've seen of his meta.

- Hm yeah, I might not have explicitly said that I was townleaning Inferno, but that was what I was thinking prior to that point.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:45 am

Well I'm not at all in love with my initial solve but it's something like this

Exilon
Sasha
HRG
urap / inferno
Egix
bob
Garmr
Ausuka
Skitter

I have basically 0 confidence right now that I don't have scum in the top 3 or that I have more than 2 scum in the bottom 3, that's just kinda the reverse order I think I'd lynch in at this moment

it's somewhere to start anyway
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 am

I'm willing to discuss exilon not being hard townblocked, I think it's more he's the last person I'd lynch today based on how I feel about his posts. similar but not exactly the same
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1359 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

My skitter reads not a strong read as I used term slight. Before he was largely null read for me but my gut instinct is telling me that he is town. Him being in my group c makes me think he is less likely scum than other candidates.

Think i already went over the last bit but prob wasn't clearly laid out. I originally thought sash was scum but as the wagon went i started to get an unnerving feeling that he was simply scum town. Which made me think if he is town why did his lynch fail.

Was I falling foul of logical fallacy or was I originally right. The logical fallacy being that if i know or think half the wagon is town that must mean he is scum. So i started looking at the wagons and the NK generally. With no inherent bais to avoid simply falling into a logical fallacy . After i posted the initial bits about logical groupings of players. Something about ausuka just rang alarm bells. Hence by 2 sentence post directed towards ausuka.

If Sash is town then asuka was prime real estate for being scum. He switched his vote for rui in such a way that it felt scum trying to hide his move by saying he was trying to avoid a no lynch. Felt to me like a smart move from scum. He either got his sach lynch if he waited, as it was only clear it wasn't going though shortly before he hopped on to rui.

Added to that i felt he tried to over explain his action and I do feel a slight Omgus in his reaction. To what amounted to an indirect question to him about first him trying to keep a hand in both rui and sach lynch. Secondly his rather early assessment of sashs lynch.

Finally is sach was town and both urp2 and ausuka are town. Then I can't imagine why mafia simply didn't hammer sach.

Since they would have ended up on the rui lynch anyway
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1360 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:59 am

Post by bob3141 »

And start of day 2 in relation sach. He started with faulty logic when trying to push against gamr. Effectively saying him being alive was evidence that he was scum, even though he argued he looked scummy. So i put it to him in effect, why would you expect gamr to die if he was town if you think he is scummy
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1361 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 am

In post 650, tris wrote:
VC 1.09
RuiRui (4):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96 , skitter30 , u r a person 2
Sashaddin (4):
Ausuka , bob3141 , Exilon , Garmr
u r a person 2 (3):
Inferno390 , RuiRui , Sashaddin
Exilon (1):
High Risk Gamble

Not Voting:
Lil Uzi Vert

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

If I'm right about Sash then only scum possible on urap here is inferno but it's also possible all of urap was town... hmmm

I feel like there is probably not all three scum on Sash here, so I don't love a bob/garmr/ausuka threeman scum team. It's possible there's still 2 scum on sash at this point tho.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-03 20:00:00)
In post 851, tris wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
RuiRui (7):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96 , u r a person 2 , High Risk Gamble , Exilon , Ausuka , Sashaddin
LYNCH!

Sashaddin (4):
bob3141 , skitter30 , Garmr , Lil Uzi Vert
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , RuiRui

Not Voting:

this far in the day there could be 2+ scum on the lynch wagon and yet the people on the wagon don't seem that scummy to me, which makes me wonder whether there's an issue with my reads. I do think ausuka is probably the scummiest from the ruirui wagon

I need to review why LUV was actually on sasha... hmm
In post 1150, tris wrote:
VC 2.04
Sashaddin (3):
bob3141 , Ausuka , Garmr
Egix96 (2):
Exilon , u r a person 2
Garmr (1):
Sashaddin
skitter30 (1):
High Risk Gamble

Not Voting:
Lil Uzi Vert, Egix96, skitter30 , Inferno390

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Deadline:
(expired on 2019-05-17 19:00:00)
It makes me very nervous having bob/ausuka/garmr as the three pushing sasha at start of day today. That being said I don't think bob/aususuka/garmr is all three scum, I'd say that's unlikely, but I feel like there is easily one scum in the three
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1362 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:03 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1355, Detective Pikachu wrote:Can you point to an example where skitter scumreads someone for an excess of iioa as town?
No, I can't. I was saying that I agreed with her assessment of Exilon's analysis. The personality trait (with all due respect, skitter) is primarily the hint of stubborn-ness that she is exhibiting.

The town tells are the penchant for real time interactions, the conviction with which she holds her reads, and the, I don't know how to describe it, the willingness to continue the debate over those reads.

Like I said tho, she is more capable of breaking that mold than I was told to expect a couple months ago. There is zero chance that I'm voting here day 1, though. That would be kinda nuts.
103-11 0-2
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1363 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:05 am

In post 1359, bob3141 wrote:Finally is sach was town and both urp2 and ausuka are town. Then I can't imagine why mafia simply didn't hammer sach.

cause it was day 1 lol, a lot of scum are like, "I don't wanna really be noticed for doing anything" day 1, including hammering

the way sasha treated the hammer is one of the best reasons to townread him imo (unless I'm hilariously wrong)
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1364 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:06 am

urap did you forget what day it is? :P
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1365 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:07 am

In post 1362, u r a person 2 wrote:that I'm voting here day 1
who wants to play "is this a townslip?"

does scum forget that we're on day 2? lol
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1366 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:17 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1363, Detective Pikachu wrote:
In post 1359, bob3141 wrote:Finally is sach was town and both urp2 and ausuka are town. Then I can't imagine why mafia simply didn't hammer sach.

cause it was day 1 lol, a lot of scum are like, "I don't wanna really be noticed for doing anything" day 1, including hammering

the way sasha treated the hammer is one of the best reasons to townread him imo (unless I'm hilariously wrong)
Hence my theory that mafia hoped onto the rui lynch from the sach lynch. Might be only one on sach to begin with but since maybe they dint want to hammer they jumped into the rui wagon before it got to L-1

And after my questioning of sach over the hammer that is one thing that increases decreased my leanign towards himbeing scum. As i think if he was scum he would of played for no lynch (not even mentioned hammering). But at start of day 2 teh interaction between sach asking gamr if he wanted to hammer did feel odd. And made me belive he hoped someone else would hammer. Although he woudlnt avoid blame for teh lynch, he coudl simpy, say he woudl have. makign it a pool of 8 not 7. But Ive since moved to the later beign unlikely to be the case.
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1367 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:29 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 1356, Egix96 wrote:I had a look at his ISO from the Mini Normal where he was scum with Garmr (can't remember the number atm) and found that, compared to 2054, he was a lot less awkward and had more of an air of knowing what he was doing. Here in this game, I'm leaning town on him based on what I've seen of his meta.
Mini normal 2044
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=77764
Sashaddin
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Sashaddin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1368 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Sashaddin »

In post 834, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 833, Garmr wrote:Tbh your list has me and other town reads scum also scum reads as town. So if I have to choose I'd pick to lynch you over rui rui. Why are you trying to convince me to hammer fui through can't you do it yourself?
Oh, I can hammer, I was just asked to wait. Not trying to convince you to do it now, I just wanted to know what was better from your pov, I'm learning a lot in this game, I ask questions.
What I understand is that since our reads are opposite, you assume I'm scum.
In post 851, tris wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
RuiRui (7):
ChannelDelibird , Egix96 , u r a person 2 , High Risk Gamble , Exilon , Ausuka , Sashaddin
LYNCH!

Sashaddin (4):
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , RuiRui

Not Voting:

In post 1366, bob3141 wrote:

Hence my theory that mafia hoped onto the rui lynch from the sach lynch. Might be only one on sach to begin with but since maybe they dint want to hammer they jumped into the rui wagon before it got to L-1

And after my questioning of sach over the hammer that is one thing that increases decreased my leanign towards himbeing scum. As i think if he was scum he would of played for no lynch (not even mentioned hammering). But at start of day 2 teh interaction between sach asking gamr if he wanted to hammer did feel odd. And made me belive he hoped someone else would hammer. Although he woudlnt avoid blame for teh lynch, he coudl simpy, say he woudl have. makign it a pool of 8 not 7. But Ive since moved to the later beign unlikely to be the case.
Bob, as you can see, my interaction with Garmr was late Day1, not start Day 2. It makes a difference I think.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1369 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:34 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 1365, Detective Pikachu wrote:

I do

No
Feels like I've been here before.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1370 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

No, I make that error as any alignment. There are plenty of excellent reasons to town read me this game, but that is not one.
103-11 0-2
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1371 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 1357, Detective Pikachu wrote:Well I'm not at all in love with my initial solve but it's something like this

Exilon
Sasha
HRG
urap / inferno
Egix
bob
Garmr
Ausuka
Skitter

I have basically 0 confidence right now that I don't have scum in the top 3 or that I have more than 2 scum in the bottom 3, that's just kinda the reverse order I think I'd lynch in at this moment

it's somewhere to start anyway
I like your analysis and your reads and I agree with most of it in general.

Skitter I would currently like to push a bit more, but I'm not convinced on a lynch over Egix or even Ausuka (which I need to reread to get a more solid impression).
Garmr as I've said before is confusing me slightly and I'm not sure how I can clear him, but so far I think his contributions have been meaningful and valuable.
Bob is still reading as town making an effort if at times misguided. Of note is the "real time" analysis he did where he kept posting before finishing his whole thought process which I thought couldn't possibly come from scum (especially new scum), but I'm very open to different interpretations of this.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:43 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1368, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 834, Sashaddin wrote:
In post 833, Garmr wrote:Tbh your list has me and other town reads scum also scum reads as town. So if I have to choose I'd pick to lynch you over rui rui. Why are you trying to convince me to hammer fui through can't you do it yourself?
Oh, I can hammer, I was just asked to wait. Not trying to convince you to do it now, I just wanted to know what was better from your pov, I'm learning a lot in this game, I ask questions.
What I understand is that since our reads are opposite, you assume I'm scum.
In post 851, tris wrote:
VC 1.FINAL
RuiRui (7):
LYNCH!

Sashaddin (4):
u r a person 2 (2):
Inferno390 , RuiRui

Not Voting:

In post 1366, bob3141 wrote:

Bob, as you can see, my interaction with Garmr was late Day1, not start Day 2. It makes a difference I think.
Have you seen just how many typos my posts have. that was meant to be a one not a two.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1373 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 1370, u r a person 2 wrote:

No, I make that error as any alignment. There are plenty of excellent reasons to town read me this game, but that is not one.
me:
"oh, so humble and honest-
nvm"

#humblebrag
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1374 (ISO) » Tue May 14, 2019 9:44 am

Post by bob3141 »

some how the sentance got meraged with something i was saying about day 2.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”