Mini 2074: Madness at Port Arthur (Game Over)

RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #39 (isolation #0) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: irrelephant this Skitter wagon offends on a personal level.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #1) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Vedith meta is catching on and I like it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #67 (isolation #2) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 57, ClearlyClarity wrote:And all of you seem to know each other. I feel left out :(
I know you CC!
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:27 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Because I like Vedith.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #70 (isolation #4) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I actually figured you were a similar player to Vedith but that doesn't seem to be the case. I only have one game with you but you were caught before replacing in so I don't have a good reference point.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #5) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 77, Irrelephant11 wrote:Ouch but at least you’re joining a wagon
If you L-2 skitter I’ll vote where you ask later (L-2 is currently my goal here, for anyone wondering)
If you provide a good reason I'll consider it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #164 (isolation #6) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 130, skitter30 wrote:
In post 39, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: irrelephant this Skitter wagon offends on a personal level.
y tho. when's the last time i played with u btw?
A newbie with teacher you repped into, don't remember the date.

Initially I considered you and irrel being partners with irrel attempting to spew you with the wagon down the line, briefly though. Then I considered him being insistent on the wagon to swing it on one of your voters regardless of your alignment but I think he won me over with the explanation of his approach.

Fwiw if he was pushing for pretty much anyone elses wagon I probably would have townread him before his explanation.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (isolation #7) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:07 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

With that said I'm on the other side of the fence from both of you since I think CC is probably town on demeanor and I kind of like shiidaji.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #174 (isolation #8) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Not reading townishly is a scum claim.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #177 (isolation #9) » Wed May 08, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That makes two of us. However this is a different setting, I'm one of the strongest players she had to face off against and I'd argue most if not all present are better players than me. I don't expect her to panic but I also don't expect her to be so dismissive of early scumreads on her slot. It's not a strong read but my initial impression.

I'm always going to default to town side on slots that try to transition out of rvs unless it's generating social reads, which I didn't get from this game. Plus Shiidaji proposing the persivul/irrel team read townie to me because it's a nontown statement if that makes sense.

What I mean is it's considered antitown to make assumptions around preflip associations and I think Shiidaji is cognizant of that. So at best it's an attention grabbing statement that scum generally avoid. Also it encourages town to consider new perspectives which opens the door for scumhunting even if it isn't directly done by him. I dont know if that was really the intention but that doesn't change my mind all too much.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #196 (isolation #10) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 190, Fuscezu wrote:I dont wanna go too far without my P's input, but I feel like it was a 'catch and release' kind of play. He's looking for a good wagon in a scummy way, and made a big deal about unvoting. without immediately revoting, which is always scummy.

A good towny isnt going to unvote even a light scumread for a good post or even a few good ones. He did.
Bad townies can. I do this a fair bit as town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #210 (isolation #11) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 202, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 177, RCEnigma wrote:That makes two of us. However this is a different setting, I'm one of the strongest players she had to face off against and I'd argue most if not all present are better players than me. I don't expect her to panic but I also don't expect her to be so dismissive of early scumreads on her slot. It's not a strong read but my initial impression.

I'm always going to default to town side on slots that try to transition out of rvs unless it's generating social reads, which I didn't get from this game. Plus Shiidaji proposing the persivul/irrel team read townie to me because it's a nontown statement if that makes sense.

What I mean is it's considered antitown to make assumptions around preflip associations and I think Shiidaji is cognizant of that. So at best it's an attention grabbing statement that scum generally avoid. Also it encourages town to consider new perspectives which opens the door for scumhunting even if it isn't directly done by him. I dont know if that was really the intention but that doesn't change my mind all too much.
If you’re town I think you’re wrong in townreading Shiidaji for early play
If you’re scum, though, interestingly I think you’re spewing Shiidaji town a little bit here
I guess all I’m saying here is scum!RCE makes me think town!Shii but town!RCE doesn’t affect my Shii read
Yeah if you're reading Shiidaji scummy then it's implied you think I'm wrong. But that itself doesn't make me wrong.

Besides scum!me doesn't vouch for both of Shiidaji and CC.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (isolation #12) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 204, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 165, RCEnigma wrote:With that said I'm on the other side of the fence from both of you since I think CC is probably town on demeanor and I kind of like shiidaji.
Talk to me more about CC “town on demeanor” and explain why it’s more likely than “newbscum playing the part of cheerful-newb”
Because it was indifferent newb. Which is imo bolder and less likely from someone that may feel outclassed.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #242 (isolation #13) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 94, ClearlyClarity wrote:three people: -comments on arbitrary scumminess of an innocent intro post-
me: -old man shrug meme-
In post 82, tris wrote:@Clarity Are you town? And, does anything from anyone stick out to you?
No point in answering the first question. :D

I like the Pretty Cure hydra. Y'all are neat.
This was the only post in retrospect. But not attempting to pander to her scumreaders came off town to me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #243 (isolation #14) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 220, Irrelephant11 wrote:Also my point about Shiidaji is not just that I disagree with you about your read on Shii (I don’t feel especially strongly about Shii yet anyway), just that your reasons for townreading Shii are bad imo
Ok. What makes them bad?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #298 (isolation #15) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 297, Tet wrote:Last part is a stretch. It's timing, it's really a strange moment for scum to get theory heavy unsolicited or unprompted. He hasn't really had much input since (or at all?) So I don't see him as proactive scum right now, which is really the only thing that would have made me backtrack that read.
Oh bother.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #345 (isolation #16) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

This isn't going to make much sense but I feel like we have similar thought process' in most cases. So sure you reading me scum was weird but it may be from a small sample size. I figured if you're town you would recognize me as town down the line.

Plus confronting you directly wouldn't give me the kind of read on you that I'm looking for. This doesn't seem like a pressure vote but I also don't consider myself as lhf so I still don't know what the play here is.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #432 (isolation #17) » Tue May 14, 2019 2:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 370, skitter30 wrote:
In post 345, RCEnigma wrote:This isn't going to make much sense but I feel like we have similar thought process' in most cases. So sure you reading me scum was weird but it may be from a small sample size. I figured if you're town you would recognize me as town down the line.

Plus confronting you directly wouldn't give me the kind of read on you that I'm looking for. This doesn't seem like a pressure vote but I also don't consider myself as lhf so I still don't know what the play here is.
it's kinda pressure i suppose; or at least a way to start a dialogue so that i can try to sort out if i'm right or wrong here
i was kinda expecting some sort of response to me saying taht i was scumreading you, even if it was just 'why' or something

i guess one of the things that feel a little off is that you feel kinda passive? more than i'd expect at least?
Fair. I'm kind of out of sync with this game in particular. Couldn't tell you why and I hope it switches around day 2. At least I'll make an effort to improve my input.

I don't necessarily have a read on you either way and a vote on me based on gut doesn't sway me either way, but I'd probably feel that way as either alignment.

The best way to get content out of me would probably be to force it with a legitimate wagon, preferrably before EOD so I don't get flashlynched without giving my thoughts.

I'm following along with the game so I know what's going on but don't have any strong feelings, I have reason to believe ceejay may be town, I still think CC is town and that's about it.

If the hill I die on is my Shiidaji read directly following rvs then I find it incredibly weak and a probable point for scum to sow doubt. No one's really asked but no I don't really have Shiidaji as town anymore following his absence. Scumreading him on an activity rep out feels dumb though.

Oh insomnia is probably town as well, he would be my Fringe read however.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #439 (isolation #18) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Do I have to do legwork? That's a turn off.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (isolation #19) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:12 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 525, tris wrote:
In post 432, RCEnigma wrote:I have reason to believe ceejay may be town
Do you want to say more on this?
If I don't have to, no not really.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #543 (isolation #20) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 497, skitter30 wrote:whoops, didn't finish the post.

@ rce:

and i know that town!you is fully capable of good!posting, and nothing youv'e posted thus far really feels that way to me rn

and yeah i'm starting to see if i can get a wagon going; i'm hoping doing so will provide some interesting insight into the gamestate, which feels kinda ~stagnant~, and if you think that'll make you do ai things, even better

do u think scum is pushing u for your shiidaji read? if so, who in particular do u think is doing this?
Irrel in particular, I haven't gotten anything that tells me he's town. Initially I tried to put it off because I tend to avoid omgus type reads. They tend to be biased.

But things like his player by player reads to cut town out of a Poe is??? I think Fusco is probtown for thinking along the same lines.

So I ask myself why scum would do it:

- looks busy
- gives scum a general idea of who is bussable/mislynchable today/savable today.
- town cred

The problem is I haven't gotten anything out of it, it's basically a culmination of ISOs to point out what he thinks is good or scummy but the analysis isn't there. The questions are more for others to generate the content but irrel posed the questions so he gets the town cred for pushing discussion.

I was around when he started this and is exactly why I avoided engaging with it.

That said I don't think it was a scum theater thing with Chara so they at least aren't together.

I have other general thoughts but I'm still pages behind and my break is up so to be continued or something.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #544 (isolation #21) » Tue May 14, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I also don't know who is voting me besides irrel/Tris/Skitter. On the other hand slots have been posturing without voting afaik so scum has already designated me as mislynchable.

I don't think Scum!Skitter pushes me as scum here knowing I have the potential to speed my slot as town but the accountability for my flip would probably be handed to her regardless.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (isolation #22) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 544, RCEnigma wrote:I also don't know who is voting me besides irrel/Tris/Skitter. On the other hand slots have been posturing without voting afaik so scum has already designated me as mislynchable.

I don't think Scum!Skitter pushes me as scum here knowing I have the potential to speed my slot as town but the accountability for my flip would probably be handed to her regardless.
Uhhhhh this is a really weird post given that you basically just asked me to wagon you ....
You were already voting me. I don't know your history with irrel or persivul but I would assume those are the only other slot you would stay away from as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #556 (isolation #23) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 552, Persivul wrote:
In post 543, RCEnigma wrote:Irrel in particular, I haven't gotten anything that tells me he's town.
How about the fact that he's one of the few who's interested in actually keeping the game moving?
Yeah I mean I guess it would be different if it were an active game.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #557 (isolation #24) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 554, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 545, skitter30 wrote:I dont really get why people dont like irrel's posting tbh
Obviously this sounds different coming from me but I agree wholeheartedly
It’s not like this game has extremely scummy lynch candidates rn so my D1 goal is a good PoE (I can provide meta of me doing this at least once before). I obviously didn’t finish since I only had time for four slots but like since when is reading ISO’s and coming away with reads scummy? Like call it NAI busywork if you *really* want me to stay lynchable :roll: but my reads changed on two of the four players I’ve reread and I feel I’ve provided good points for why skitter is town, why Shiidaji might actually be town, etc.

I don’t like that fuscezu and RCE are scumreading me for, well, basically just scumhunting and playing the game. Feels like they’re hoping to be townread for the audacity to call one of the townier players scum
Do you mean your reads changed on Chara and Shiidaji? I don't recall you pushing Chara. Plus the way you phrased the Shiidaji read leaves it open to flip if the replacement looks lynchable.

I get you aren't being lynched, Skitter asked me specifically out of the players pushing my Shiidaji defense and I answered the who and why.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (isolation #25) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 566, tris wrote:
In post 543, RCEnigma wrote: - gives scum a general idea of who is bussable/mislynchable today/savable today.
How does scum giving their own reads do this?
Through the slots that interact with the reads. Players are going to give their own opinion on what they think is wrong, why X slot isn't actually scummy etc. Etc.

Then they can decide where they can pivot or push. Insomnia wasn't in the game at the time Lycan did this in schadds scumstomp normal but he replaced in towards the end. It's not dissimilar to Lycan's puppetstring approach. I probably wouldn't link the game since it's a cringeread but the mafia pt would give a general idea of what I'm talking about.

The Gist.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #576 (isolation #26) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If you didn't admit to not playing with me I would assume you were an alt of Thor. It's uncanny really. Like deja vu.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #631 (isolation #27) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:26 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 577, skitter30 wrote:
In post 555, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 546, skitter30 wrote:
In post 544, RCEnigma wrote:I also don't know who is voting me besides irrel/Tris/Skitter. On the other hand slots have been posturing without voting afaik so scum has already designated me as mislynchable.

Uhhhhh this is a really weird post given that you basically just asked me to wagon you ....
You were already voting me. I don't know your history with irrel or persivul but I would assume those are the only other slot you would stay away from as scum.
i don't really get how what you said here follows from what i said but ok

i think scum!me might try to pick a fight with persi, probably wouldn't with chara; i probably don't win that i think

also we established that i'm pushing you to try to get you to spew as town if you are so are you saying that you think scum!me just doesn't do this because i wouldn't want you to spew yourself as town?
Yes, to the last part specifically. I can ride on an early townspew, that might be outside of the meta regarding the games we've played together though.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #632 (isolation #28) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:29 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

CC walk me through your read on irrel.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (isolation #29) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 613, tris wrote:Hope this slot is town.
*Wishes on a star*
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #637 (isolation #30) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:48 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Moment of honesty, I've been confusing persivul with clemency this whole time.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #639 (isolation #31) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Haha exactly. I saw clemency post elsewhere and then I felt like an idiot.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #668 (isolation #32) » Thu May 16, 2019 7:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 665, insomnia wrote:I just went back to catch up and saw you asking me if Smile is my strongest scum read, yes.

As for reading RCE I’ve already addressed it, I’ll never be able to read him, I only read him when he gets to like at L-1 and starts raging because of it, his tone can give him away while on the chopping block.

Having stronger players like Skitter and whoever’s left to determine his alignment if they have Meta with him is better as it generates info, if they misrep his meta then they have high scum equity, so I’ll just do that.
This isn't accurate meta, it was an outlier solely because Nero and I don't mesh well. AtE should never be the go to.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #670 (isolation #33) » Thu May 16, 2019 7:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Besides smile attempting to pit you and Percy against each other is there anything else you scumread them for?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #774 (isolation #34) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:06 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I post or I don't post, respectively.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #776 (isolation #35) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It's a small sample size from FL at this point. Like he said I tend to read him well but I'm not a wizard, I don't get an instant read on him and probably won't before day 3. I would say day 2 but the late rep in and my disinterest in this day 1 play in.

I will say that a good tipoff is not to read into what FL says, just what he does. The approach I take with most reads and probably why I invoked the ire of an elephant.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #777 (isolation #36) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Posting as much as FL.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (isolation #37) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 772, Irrelephant11 wrote:I would still lynch RCEnigma btw the towniest thing about him was the fact he had a completely crap reason to scumread me
Whereas on the other hand I thought the wagon on him was good and he's contributed very little imo
So not that I've done anything scummy, but that I've not done enough tonight. That sounds null but ehh.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #780 (isolation #38) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Shotgun reads, CC for today/insomnia/Skitter/fusc

The rest are like null or nonreads.

Smile probably does soft defend me if they feel I'm going down today via compromise or whatever the case may be.

I'm at an impasse with you (irrel) since I only really see you with slots like mkm/CC/ceejay. Some kind of composition you would feel the need to over perform with.

But I also feel like you may just be one of the kind of players I don't mesh well with personally, which is why I made the Thor connection.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (isolation #39) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It feels weird to throw Skitter in my townreads, I'm not sure how deeply I believe that. Her pushing me makes me want to say town but I don't have any solid reasoning outside of that.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #786 (isolation #40) » Fri May 17, 2019 6:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Umm... You want to know what shotgun reads are or why I'm townreading CC again?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (isolation #41) » Fri May 17, 2019 6:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 787, insomnia wrote:I didn't get the whole first line tbh
If I had to quick fire my townreads the first line would be my town block.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #821 (isolation #42) » Sat May 18, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Thought you said you were town siding, help a guy out.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #831 (isolation #43) » Sun May 19, 2019 2:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So I'm not incentivized to defend FL here but it's likely the worst Lynch for day 1 at least. I think persi voting there is town however, I'd prefer targeting scumreads over a slot that may not be a threat to town in the first place.

VOTE: Tris you've convinced me that you're town but not really that Tris is scum but I'll sheep it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #850 (isolation #44) » Sun May 19, 2019 10:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I was in OK2 with you where you claimed scum like 5 posts in but that's neither here nor there. The way persi framed his day 1 play, the low info gamestate, and compromising for a Lynch on someone he knows isn't town versus someone he hopes isn't town all point town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #851 (isolation #45) » Sun May 19, 2019 10:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Even my townreads aren't really townreads but I'll put my eggs in the persi basket today so.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #854 (isolation #46) » Sun May 19, 2019 11:09 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Persi is already universally townread. Don't push it like he's a slot that needs saving.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (isolation #47) » Sun May 19, 2019 11:10 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If you say hatcheting btw I'm adding my vote.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (isolation #48) » Sun May 19, 2019 11:12 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 852, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 850, RCEnigma wrote:I was in OK2 with you where you claimed scum like 5 posts in but that's neither here nor there. The way persi framed his day 1 play, the low info gamestate, and compromising for a Lynch on someone he knows isn't town versus someone he hopes isn't town all point town.
Disagree. I’ve been scum with him before. He knows I don’t post like this, and this is way different than OK2, so idk why you’re pushing it like it’s At all similar. Those were clearly joke posts.
It's not relevant to this game except that I've seen poor early claims out of you. I'm not worried about you being 3p if we can mutually benefit by having you around. But I think persivul is town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #860 (isolation #49) » Sun May 19, 2019 12:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Was mostly just the scumclaim recovered by the pgo claim. Bef kind of derailed things. I still plan to take a page out of your book when I start playing with claim gambits.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #875 (isolation #50) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 863, skitter30 wrote:
In post 831, RCEnigma wrote:So I'm not incentivized to defend FL here but it's likely the worst Lynch for day 1 at least. I think persi voting there is town however, I'd prefer targeting scumreads over a slot that may not be a threat to town in the first place.

VOTE: Tris
you've convinced me that you're town but not really that Tris is scum but I'll sheep it.
uhhhhhh
is this talking to me?

this is ... not a good vote

UNVOTE:
That was to Persi. I didn't know you were voting Tris. It basically comes down to Tris being in my null piling and trusting that Persivuls push comes from town over scum. Not that I necessarily read them as scummy.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #878 (isolation #51) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:27 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Only played with CC once, my read on her was more of a personality based read compared to meta.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #880 (isolation #52) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:30 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I light buss, medium buss, or hard buss depending on how bad I'm playing as scum.

There's no room for townreading scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #882 (isolation #53) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:35 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 879, skitter30 wrote:ok i was wondering because it looked like you posted in a few of the newbie games i just skimmed

how do you think her personality here comapres to her personality in that game? and her content here vs her content in that game?
They were games I followed to varying degrees. She's noticeably more comfortable in her newbie games. But it's an apples to oranges comparison since she's a newer player. Jumping into a different queue is daunting. Also I do believe she's rolled scum more than town afaik so comparing directly would probably be more favorable to her if there are deviations.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #884 (isolation #54) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:38 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I think that's a fair assessment, I was already pushed on that by MKM I believe. I don't think I read her town here for the same reason I read her town in that newbie game though.

I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt day 1.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #886 (isolation #55) » Sun May 19, 2019 3:40 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

She will definitely have trouble finding her footing as the game progresses if she's scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #56) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:09 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Still on page 38. I don't want to come around to irrel just bring town, I've been on the opposite side if all his reads up to this point afaik. So I either have really terrible reads or he's likely scum putting the game in his hands right?

But I agree with the assessment on CC though I wouldn't doubt her to placate town voices if she's scum. Also agree on the FL assessment, he's not going anywhere, it's not an immediate issue.

Didn't dive too deep into smiles case on fusco whom I think is town. I remember thinking smile was indirectly deflecting from CC with the vote and even though I think CC is town... It's a believable team.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #57) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

IC here means innocent child not inexperienced challenged like newbie queue.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #58) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:15 am

Post by RCEnigma »

It means mod would confirm their alignment when activated.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1029 (isolation #59) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1027, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1023, RCEnigma wrote:Still on page 38. I don't want to come around to irrel just bring town, I've been on the opposite side if all his reads up to this point afaik. So I either have really terrible reads or he's likely scum putting the game in his hands right?

But I agree with the assessment on CC though I wouldn't doubt her to placate town voices if she's scum. Also agree on the FL assessment, he's not going anywhere, it's not an immediate issue.

Didn't dive too deep into smiles case on fusco whom I think is town. I remember thinking smile was indirectly deflecting from CC with the vote and even though I think CC is town... It's a believable team.
Sounds like we agree on CC, FL, fuscezu, and smile. What reads are we on opposite sides of?
Yeah this is only recently. Only after pushing me as scum the other half of the day and vice versa.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #60) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1028, ClearlyClarity wrote:So the conftown role?

I haven’t been liking Smile’s responses much but that seems like a poor claim for scum. Like we can easily just lynch them tomorrow if they were lying — am I missing something here?
If scum is caught it doesn't really matter how they get extra time as long as they get it.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1033 (isolation #61) » Tue May 21, 2019 10:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1031, Irrelephant11 wrote:One reason scum might fakeclaim D2 innocent child is that they might have a very powerful night PR. Letting them live to D2 gives them a chance to both:
-get a mislynch in for D1
-use their powerful PR once before dying
-be the one to perform the nightkill so trackers can't get guilties on their partners
-etc

If Beauty felt certain that their slot was going to die, that claim might help them get a mislynch and a night action in before dying. It's not a very believable claim imo, because it doesn't match how the slot has played thus far.

pedit: So the only read we disagreed on was each other? I've come around to you being town. I don't see why you wouldn't, given we agree on reads and I posted most of those reads first (so you know I'm not just sheeping you)
So initially we disagreed on CC, Shiidaji, Fusco, Chara, I didn't really have an opinion on the rest of the players. We might have agreed on Ceejay but I don't remember. You can be town today but being candid I don't think I shake my suspicion on you. Unless smile just flips red.

Don't know if I was voting there but VOTE: Smile
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1036 (isolation #62) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Lol cheeky FL.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (isolation #63) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:20 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Lol FL has earned the good karma. I'll bite.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1055 (isolation #64) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

But in no way did he push towards smile so. Ya know.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #65) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Threads open, run wild.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1062 (isolation #66) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Chara has a point. Elephants are magical.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (isolation #67) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:29 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hola baezu
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1075 (isolation #68) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Persi, fusc, CC kinda pending the flip town. Skitter is like the null side of town. Would Lynch in like brown eyes, Chara, other people that are playing that I don't remember.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1077 (isolation #69) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hey.... I remembered you were in the game. Which is already a step up from the other slots
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1078 (isolation #70) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I just can't recall anything you've said.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1080 (isolation #71) » Tue May 21, 2019 11:54 am

Post by RCEnigma »

That's fair, I assumed he was avoiding the question for the same reason, he still hasn't fulfilled his wincon. But it also answers itself when the flip comes in so there wasn't really a point in asking.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1221 (isolation #72) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:03 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Got a couple pages to read, I was redirected to myself last night. Turns out I'm fabulous ;).

But yeah don't think I vote anyone other than CC today. The way Smile flipped to Fusc when she did seemed like she was trying to get pressure off CC and it backfired down the line. I highly highly believe this.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1232 (isolation #73) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:13 am

Post by RCEnigma »

There are plenty of strong slots that I don't feel scum!Skitter could wiggle away from in this gamestate so if irrel is the next nights nk I don't think it's the end of the world.

VOTE: CC
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #74) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:18 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I mean, in a pool of Chara/Skitter/CC, Clarity is a strong partner of both and even in the event BOTH Chara and Skitter are town (not sure I think it's likely) CC still has the strongest association with the flipped scum slot.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1253 (isolation #75) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Disappointed you guys tried to lynch FL.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1256 (isolation #76) » Sat May 25, 2019 10:59 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If it wasn't for the fact that anyone would kill FL I'd say it looks bad on Skitter knowing how FL and I would find each other as town. But yeah, I still think she would have had better pushes day 1 as scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1305 (isolation #77) » Sun May 26, 2019 12:21 am

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE:

Who did you give your n0 fruit to Skitter?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1306 (isolation #78) » Sun May 26, 2019 12:24 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I think it goes without saying second jk doesn't claim. CC did you take a n0 action as well?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1315 (isolation #79) » Sun May 26, 2019 3:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1310, Tet wrote:Oh yikes
Strike this from the record.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1335 (isolation #80) » Sun May 26, 2019 2:55 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

This games already been a rollercoaster for me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1338 (isolation #81) » Sun May 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

You were the target.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1339 (isolation #82) » Sun May 26, 2019 5:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Err rather, you replaced browneyes right? Browneyes was my target.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1473 (isolation #83) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Weekend over but I have some catching up to do.

I skimmed a bit and VOTE: Skitter I should probably wait on that but I won't.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (isolation #84) » Tue May 28, 2019 3:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Nevermind not reading yet, so I'll put my foot in my mouth and say either Skitter is lying or CC is a ninja roleblocker claiming JK.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1478 (isolation #85) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:35 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So I wish it was anyone other than Char/Skitter speculating on another roleblocker being in play. Scum!Skitter pushing me day 1 and then doubling down on a CC association sounds off to me but I don't know how else to explain my results. One of the two is scum and I don't think jk is a goon claim. Though I've been burned thinking that way before.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (isolation #86) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

n0 I motion detected Skitter with no action (not no result) so no visit and no action from Skitter.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1481 (isolation #87) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Coming into the game I assumed Skitter was VT which was a large part of why I disliked your opening.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1483 (isolation #88) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I kinda don't have the best townread on you. But aside from that, town doesn't have much reason to roleblock n0 so....point to Skitter town I guess?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #89) » Tue May 28, 2019 9:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1492, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1483, RCEnigma wrote:I kinda don't have the best townread on you. But aside from that, town doesn't have much reason to roleblock n0 so....point to Skitter town I guess?
Why does this point to skitter being town?
Feels like we’ve caught skitter in a lie, no?
My vote is on skitter in spirit but I’d still like to be able to have anything sortable from CJ/Succinct before night phase
It hinges on scum having a ninja roleblocker. Since it doesn't seem like town would have two jk's AND a separate rb.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #90) » Tue May 28, 2019 9:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1499, Irrelephant11 wrote:RCE what results did you get on yourself? Motion, because of your own detection?
I was told no other actions were taken on or by me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (isolation #91) » Tue May 28, 2019 10:16 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Hmm, well I figured it was probably a mirror when you kept pressing me for my target.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1515 (isolation #92) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:19 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: Ceejay

Whoever was jailkept is likely the killing scum. Chara would have died to poison.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1517 (isolation #93) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Money's on FL.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1604 (isolation #94) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I had a feeling. I was struggling with deciding if I was going to give you a pass on the meta read.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1653 (isolation #95) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Dunno why Tris would target a claimed mirror? I targeted Tris but it's not useful information.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1660 (isolation #96) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:14 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Tehe I see what you did there.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1679 (isolation #97) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:38 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1677, Fuscezu wrote:I think that Succinct has been in bad places, and that irre is townier than percy.

I think we can lynch down the line of

RCE
Percy
Succinct

And win

~fus

I thought this before I played color-by-numbers, but this helps.
Ehh I object on the basis I'm town and maf voyeur + maf motion detector sounds funky. I don't really have anything to back my game impact up since Skitter flipped 3p. Obviously if she flipped scum it would be a different story.

My other hang up is if there is still a 3p out there. Not a problem if they win with town I guess.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1680 (isolation #98) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 2:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If I'm going down I wanna say on record I think Succinct is town via his claim.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1691 (isolation #99) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1688, Irrelephant11 wrote:Iirc Persivul has asked us to lynch him today for role reasons
Doesn’t seem survivalistic to me

I’m trying to imagine the world where fuscezu is scum here
Smile’s vote on Fus was survivalistic and that’s part of how we caught them. But maybe it was meant to be a soft bus that they would later retract? As soon as Smile was actually going down they moved their vote to me...
Just thinking, because Fus/RCE/Blake have the least-confirmed role claims so far I think (besides Persivul and I who have not claimed) and scum needs some power in a game with a cop and 2 jailkeepers.
I still think Mafia Mirror makes sense in this setup if all the other claims are accurate
With there being a cop sure I can buy mafia mirror. But I also thinking they could have let redirector ride and it's the same thing. Also slight bias I've only seen it on the town side. With a cop as well.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1692 (isolation #100) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

If there is no gf then yeah succinct is probably scum but otherwise I don't think so.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1693 (isolation #101) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:34 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Also I'm terrible at setup spec so nothing I say holds weight.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1696 (isolation #102) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Gf godfather.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1697 (isolation #103) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:42 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Targeted Tris and got movement.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1699 (isolation #104) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Go for it, my reads are terrible.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1703 (isolation #105) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:53 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I see that. I'm also inclined not to vote with the people that want me dead next. On principle.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1764 (isolation #106) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:47 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ya know...I'll bite. VOTE: succinct

I can see all of these as viable roles though, which bothers me. And I doubt safeclaims were given out.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1765 (isolation #107) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE: umm..
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1766 (isolation #108) » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

So yeah I kind of feel the lack of scum power exposed means mirror may be scum however fusc is scum utility if he's town.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1786 (isolation #109) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Blake does anything change for you if his Lynch supports his claim? Because I'm under the impression you don't believe it at the moment.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1790 (isolation #110) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1787, Blake Belladonna wrote:I believe his claim is NAI.
Don't know funky bike as a mod, if this where like Krazy or someone I would agree but things have looked pretty standard to me and I find governor as a pretty townie claim.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (isolation #111) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:33 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1819, Fuscosco wrote:ummmm that said we still need 2 scum.

RCE fo sho
probs blake if we believe both JKs are town and insomnia is too.
Tris/succinct is still a little in the air for me tho.
I'm cool with taking the L first. I don't think town loses with both jk alive at this point and I'll only really be around to not get prodded. Blake/succinct for scum, outside chance it's blake/insomnia but that feels weird to type. Dilly Dilly.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1839 (isolation #112) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:39 am

Post by RCEnigma »

VOTE: succinct

L-1 BANG BANG.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1871 (isolation #113) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 5:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I really want to just read succinct town. There isn't really any reason for him to know I'd suspect mirror or be familiar with the role and Scum!Succinct could just let town think a redirector is loose. And even as a scum role it's really only there for the cop, doesn't really affect motion detector much. But I guess it doesn't really matter.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1934 (isolation #114) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:11 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yeah I'm in VOTE: Persivul
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1937 (isolation #115) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:28 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Ahh fkk we should have coordinated jks first, sorry sorry sorry. Can check both of us tonight. CC on me ceejay on insomnia. Pretty sure Blake is scum tho. Only town Ank I've seen is access point but her rep in was a different situation. I'll put in some effort and case her tomorrow I guess.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1939 (isolation #116) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:41 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I probably don't but it would be a disservice to ignore it because I *might* be wrong.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1941 (isolation #117) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:50 am

Post by RCEnigma »

You overestimate my meaning of effort.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1949 (isolation #118) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I was blocked by one of the JKs. Who was the other target?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (isolation #119) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:20 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

What were your other switches?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1982 (isolation #120) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:24 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1978, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1202, Chara wrote:
In post 1200, Irrelephant11 wrote:If I have reason to townread Clarity later (like, say, her extremely towny reaction and/or claim after getting wagoned right out of the gate this gameday) then skitter sure would look scummier
I’m losing my townread on you, voting Clarity who might be town is 0% dangerous for town!you
My spreadsheet actually told me scum was you/Clarity and I didn’t want to believe it, maybe I should have
and now you're trying to scare me into voting Clarity with you?
it's not "dangerous", i don't vote players unless i have a reason to. you asking me to isn't a good enough reason.

you're also not helping me with skitter, but i understand why because wanting to vote the player you're actually scumreading makes much more sense than deciding to go along with somebody else.
I mean this doesnt look like how Id talk to a cop clear, does it?
VOTE: Fuscezu

Chara was only revealed as cop post mortem.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1985 (isolation #121) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:32 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

How would insomnia have known they moved a cop clear before knowing there was a cop?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1987 (isolation #122) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

But continue with your awful push by all means. Also Fusc is confirmed scum in ANY world of 2 remaining scum.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1989 (isolation #123) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:33 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

CC and Irrel were Charas only likely softs.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1994 (isolation #124) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1991, Succinct wrote:
In post 1973, insomnia wrote:N1 - Percy
with RCEnigma
In post 1502, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1499, Irrelephant11 wrote:RCE what results did you get on yourself? Motion, because of your own detection?
I was told no other actions were taken on or by me.
Folks, we have a 1v1 here; these claims are mutually exclusive.

VOTE: insomnia
Wait bus driver just changes their targets placement right? So I would still have targeted succinct?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1995 (isolation #125) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Ahh hmm youre right.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1996 (isolation #126) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

UNVOTE:
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2006 (isolation #127) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 10:51 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

No I was explicitly told I motion detected myself and that no other actions were taken on me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2008 (isolation #128) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:23 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2005, Persivul wrote:
In post 2000, Fuscosco wrote:Im just trying to untangle a clear mess.

I think your governance could have been better implemented.
I'm never going to override the majority vote. Blake was riding me and wasn't going to stop. Governor in general is usually town, and with self-targeting and considering current site meta on making things easy for towns, there's no way scum gets that role. So, I think it was a pretty good idea to prove my role (also it expired today anyway). I don't like being in evens, but there was also a chance of a blocked kill keeping us ion odds. I'm somewhat surprised that the JKs didn't target each other last night.
Ehh we pushed JKs to pseudo clear 2 slots instead.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2010 (isolation #129) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:36 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Establishes a pair that couldn't kill but I get your point.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2013 (isolation #130) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:40 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Yep, I know fmpov it doesn't help but I can't really say hey no guys, don't jail me.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2016 (isolation #131) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

N0 Skitter - no motion
N1 MKM/Succinct - redirected and targeted self (no further motion on or by me)
N2 Tris/Blake - motion(claimed visitor)
N3 no result
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2017 (isolation #132) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I suggested jailing you. You said fine.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2022 (isolation #133) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:04 am

Post by RCEnigma »

2006 refers to night 1 yes.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2040 (isolation #134) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:48 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2036, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2033, insomnia wrote:So the first move was made because you guys kind of talked with each other and I figured "If one's scum then they'll probably target the other" so it was more of a protection swap I guess you can call it? (Irrel - Percy)
Which posts made you feel this way?
Wow lies are caught by the simple questions I guess.

VOTE: Insomnia
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2044 (isolation #135) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2041, insomnia wrote:Where's the lie though? I've expressed my thought process on why I made said checks.

It's a 1 for 1 anyway so y'all can lynch me and then finish the game by lynching RCE, don't mind.
None of those posts could have possibly influenced your Night 0 actions.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2045 (isolation #136) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:58 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Irrel kind of baited you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2047 (isolation #137) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 4:02 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I was impressed not gonna lie.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2054 (isolation #138) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 5:57 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Insomnia is L-2.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2066 (isolation #139) » Tue Jun 18, 2019 1:51 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Just drop what night action you did or didn't take and we can end the game.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”