Micro 870: Lynch Happy

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:48 pm

Post by NotMySpamAccount »

VOTE: urap2 guess who's here and hasn't checked their role pm yet
Show
Town: 6-5
Scum: 2-1
3p: 0-1

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

Indefinite/permanent v/la
NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (isolation #1) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:49 pm

also I skikppepd the setup spec cause it's boring

pedit: oh really? didn't know, I'll go read it
Show

"NMSA called out all three of us as scum or null in his reads list. Good thing no one's actually reading that." -Enter
"NMSA was at least a pretty easy mislynch that I didn't have to get my hands dirty to attain" -RC

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (isolation #2) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:49 pm

oh good news, I rolled jester
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #56 (isolation #3) » Thu May 09, 2019 2:53 pm

In post 54, Vex Vience wrote:actually, theres no reason for skipping my thought post, but you could skip the setup spec for it being wrong. even then, its only a page, maybe a bit more. so why bother skipping it if its that little amount nmsa?
loads of numbers, I like math but I'm tired and don't want to think about stuff if I don't have to rn. other people can check your work. once we have solid answers, we can strategize from there.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #4) » Thu May 09, 2019 3:12 pm

In post 57, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 55, Elsa Jay wrote:Hey, the Lyncher doesn't have to be alive to win, just killing a town in general forces Mafia to be seen as the bigger threat.
yea but then lyncher relies on their target playing scummy and us lynching them. not worth it if youre the lyncher imo.
In post 56, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 54, Vex Vience wrote:actually, theres no reason for skipping my thought post, but you could skip the setup spec for it being wrong. even then, its only a page, maybe a bit more. so why bother skipping it if its that little amount nmsa?
loads of numbers, I like math but I'm tired and don't want to think about stuff if I don't have to rn. other people can check your work. once we have solid answers, we can strategize from there.
wydm by "solid answers"?
how the setup spec actually turns out when the math is right
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #5) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:28 am

In post 171, no lunch wrote:For whatever reason
I had thought there was a jester in this setup
. My apologies. u r a person 2 and Iconeum remain the players I have found the least likely to be town so far.
That might be my fault, I claimed jester in RVS. Also, VOTE: Vex. I think I like the case for him as lyncher. urap is town I think.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #6) » Sat May 11, 2019 9:49 am

In post 183, Vex Vience wrote:@clem id imagine youd be able to make a read on several players, (namely me, urap and possibly ico). do you have any reads on them so far, and if so, what are they?
@elsa please answer my previous questions, and post your thoughts on the game so far.
@nsma do you have any other thoughts than me being possibly lyncher?
not really, I'm not trying hard in any game rn cause of irl exhaustion. Also,
@mod, I'm voting Vex, not urap

Jingle~ So you are.

u r a person 2 wrote:
In post 181, Elsa Jay wrote:Would you like to see me juggle?
yess?????
^^^^
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #189 (isolation #7) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:12 am

Datisi, gun to head who is the lyncher and why?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #8) » Sat May 11, 2019 11:13 am

oh hi no lunch guess we had the same idea
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #236 (isolation #9) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:16 am

In post 211, Austerity wrote:Wait, is the target a secret miller?
I'll repeat my question to Datisi, gun to head who is the lyncher and why?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #10) » Mon May 13, 2019 6:35 am

Also, Ico have you ever played with Clemency before?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (isolation #11) » Mon May 13, 2019 11:55 am

In post 240, Austerity wrote:
In post 236, NotMySpamAccount wrote:I'll repeat my question to Datisi, gun to head who is the lyncher and why?
Urap2. Their early posts read as trying to fit in but not really agenda driven, implying that they're just looking to survive until they get a chance to seriously push their target.

That said, the above is bullshit because
the question is bullshit
. It's highly unlikely that my reasoning there is valid.

Interestingly, I was originally going to give the snarky answer that you were the lyncher for asking such an inane question, but I think that question actually makes you significantly less likely to be the lyncher.
Why?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #271 (isolation #12) » Tue May 14, 2019 12:49 am

In post 251, Vex Vience wrote:i will have to reply tomorrow to stuff. i ran out of adhd medicine and while i can focus, i really dont wanna type replies. i blame my adhd for that. my last readlist was sometime yesterday @pvt:

{vex}

{nl, pvt}

{}

{clem, elsa, datisi/aus}
- null
{urap, ico}

{nsma}

{}

nsma is so low due to them having basically nothing readable in four days of playing. id have to re-read the game to update it.
Oh yay, I'm in this situation again. Anybody who wants to, throw questions at me and I'll answer them.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #272 (isolation #13) » Tue May 14, 2019 12:51 am

In post 262, u r a person 2 wrote:bro if someone asks for a readslist, save them the time of isoing you and just give them the readslist. if you're town, you're on the same team, so why work to be difficult?
I agree. At this point, I think nl is scum. VOTE: no lunch
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #273 (isolation #14) » Tue May 14, 2019 12:51 am

In post 264, Iconeum wrote:
In post 263, PvtUrist wrote:Btw, this is just kind of Clememcy's style. He's kind of a meme player, especially the early days, as far as I'm concerned, so it'd be better to sort and pressure him later, rather than having him be D1 lanch.
Sure, but have you read Clem ISO? Do you feel like he's 'just' memeing?
Yes, this is how he plays.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #274 (isolation #15) » Tue May 14, 2019 12:53 am

Aight, I tr Clem now.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #16) » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am

In post 282, Vex Vience wrote:
In post 271, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 251, Vex Vience wrote:i will have to reply tomorrow to stuff. i ran out of adhd medicine and while i can focus, i really dont wanna type replies. i blame my adhd for that. my last readlist was sometime yesterday @pvt:

{vex}

{nl, pvt}

{}

{clem, elsa, datisi/aus}
- null
{urap, ico}

{nsma}

{}

nsma is so low due to them having basically nothing readable in four days of playing. id have to re-read the game to update it.
Oh yay, I'm in this situation again. Anybody who wants to, throw questions at me and I'll answer them.
thoughts on the entire game? readlist? who do you think is town/mafia/lyncher and why?
You seem less scummy than you did a few pages ago, while I'm pretty sure nl is mafia. No clue on lyncher, I've never been in a game with one so I don't know how they play usually. I'll have to figure that out as I go. urap2 is probably town.

Reads (not detailed cause I'm busy):
Town
NMSA
urap2
PvtUrist
Vex Vience
Null
Clem
Ico
Elsa Jay
Scum
Austerity
nl
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (isolation #17) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:14 am

no lunch wrote:
In post 337, u r a person 2 wrote:I don't understand why you're working hard to
convince me
that you're town when you think that I am scum.

As to what I think is scum-indicative. I just gave you a comprehensive case. Are you really going to shade me for making it too long? lolol

#flailing
Responses in this fashion are, to steal his turn of phrase, in extremely bad faith.

Reread our conversation. See how I addressed each of his points, and explained everything I have done. See the way he does not budge, and when I call for reconsideration, he disappears only to reappear and call for my hammer lately.

He is not trying to sort me.
Impressive way to cap off a string of scummy posts. urap and vex are town, Aus is scum iff nl flips scum, cop should check me tonight, and urist should hammer after we get a claim.
PvtUrist wrote:if nl flips town N1 check urap would recommend

will hammer before dudline unless wagon changes
^agree on cop. if nl is scum though, check me as per the above
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #413 (isolation #18) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:26 am

In post 411, Austerity wrote:I'd prefer urap2 to NMSA because of .
Which I never got a satisfactory answer to.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #482 (isolation #19) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:47 am

In post 419, no lunch wrote:VOTE: u r a person 2
I will not be claiming.
thanks, we'll string you up now. that's blatantly anti-town play and needs rope no matter what alignment you are.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (isolation #20) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:55 am

In post 481, no lunch wrote:
I have not in my entire career felt more obviously town than I did here.
I continuously tried to argue where I did not think that your reads were deep enough to catch an anti-town player, and you snarked back at me without considering my reasoning for a moment.

I feel absolutely justified in most of what I have said, though some has been somewhat hyperbolic. I will revisit this in some days' time and approach you if I feel the need to apologize.
Is it too much to consider that others don't view you the way you view yourself?
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #507 (isolation #21) » Wed May 15, 2019 11:59 am

In post 494, no lunch wrote:Suggesting
policy lynching somebody who is at L-1 due to making a play which you have spent absolutely no time thinking about
, yet still consider anti-town, is certainly not town-indicative.

I would argue that NMSA's post was largely non-alignment-indicative; however, Austerity is correct that it is certainly not towny.
practically every player in every game on this site: claims at L-1
nl: doesn't claim at L-1
nl: is lynched
nl: suprised pikachu
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #515 (isolation #22) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:04 pm

In post 510, no lunch wrote:
In post 507, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 494, no lunch wrote:Suggesting
policy lynching somebody who is at L-1 due to making a play which you have spent absolutely no time thinking about
, yet still consider anti-town, is certainly not town-indicative.

I would argue that NMSA's post was largely non-alignment-indicative; however, Austerity is correct that it is certainly not towny.
practically every player in every game on this site: claims at L-1
nl: doesn't claim at L-1
nl: is lynched
nl: suprised pikachu
You have a lot to learn, NotMySpamAccount. :)
I legit have no idea what you're talking about.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #521 (isolation #23) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:06 pm

In post 514, no lunch wrote:There are many situations where it is -ev for a townie to claim at L-1, even if it means compromising their self-image. If somebody is refusing to claim in an open game, there is usually a deeper motivation for them not claiming. Do you play a lot of opens? They are a very good experience. Players are required to operate at a level of utility which is far greater than a closed game. If there is one power role which can have a large effect on the outcome of the game, using a vanilla townie as a meat-shield for them is tremendously valuable.
fmpov, some of this post seems to support my point, and the rest appears to be gibberish. I can't figure out what you're talking about.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (isolation #24) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 525, no lunch wrote:
In post 521, NotMySpamAccount wrote:
In post 514, no lunch wrote:There are many situations where it is -ev for a townie to claim at L-1, even if it means compromising their self-image. If somebody is refusing to claim in an open game, there is usually a deeper motivation for them not claiming. Do you play a lot of opens? They are a very good experience. Players are required to operate at a level of utility which is far greater than a closed game. If there is one power role which can have a large effect on the outcome of the game, using a vanilla townie as a meat-shield for them is tremendously valuable.
fmpov, some of this post seems to support my point, and the rest appears to be gibberish. I can't figure out what you're talking about.
Would you be interested in hearing my full thoughts on the subject? I will PM you. Austerity is correct, there is no reason to assume that somebody not claiming is non-town. Additionally I do not think that not claiming is anti-town behavior.
go ahead. I will say that claims are the most important part of d1 for the way I scumhunt, because they can be logically proven true or false. There's no ambiguity to a cc.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #533 (isolation #25) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:10 pm

In post 527, Vex Vience wrote:also, save the pms till after jingle announces the game is over.
this. I wouldn't be sursprised if Clem was trolling.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #561 (isolation #26) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:26 pm

In post 555, Jingle wrote:This Guy:

Wins

He wins super hard.
Congrats! My third town loss in a row though ): Well played.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #27) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:29 pm

In post 568, Vex Vience wrote:yea, i knew elsa was scum based on their lurking.
I was pretty sure there too.
Show

NotMySpamAccount
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
NotMySpamAccount
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #28) » Wed May 15, 2019 12:31 pm

I actually didn't realize a lyncher win ended the game completely tbh. I thought it was gonna go on without the lyncher.
Show

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”