DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1448 (isolation #200) » Wed Apr 17, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

yw
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1612 (isolation #201) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:40 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1463, Irrelephant11 wrote:I think the fact that this wagon is likely all town is kinda scum indicative for persivul tbh
since when is an all town wagon indicative of the wagoned party being scum? Legit intrigued, I have a poignantly different opinion (doesn't apply in multiball tho I guess)
"Rumor has it he's that infamous human-sized duck. We don't know if it's true, but trust me, you don't want to fight him" - Chuck Norris
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1613 (isolation #202) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:41 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1463, Irrelephant11 wrote:This is sorta dependent on me being town but even if I'm scum this wagon seems a lot harder to get off the ground than, say, chemist was.
this is actually closer to scum indicative but there is an obvious alternative to present
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1614 (isolation #203) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1466, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1431, Irrelephant11 wrote:Skitter said she townreads Buj for non-consensus reads and I pointed out that if your slot is scum, buj can kinda have whatever reads will make the slot look towny, since you’re the hydra head more people are listening to. That’s the only reason I brought up your reads being kinda consensus-y, which for you I’m not sure is AI in this context
again, i kinda townread buj but i dont' townread the slot holistically
still not a thing stop wolfsiding thx
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1615 (isolation #204) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

skipping 4 pages this is the least fun I've had for a long time
VOTE: chemist powerlynch obvscum and d2 will be more exciting
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1635 (isolation #205) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:19 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1618, Irrelephant11 wrote:Duck, Baezu, no thoughts on the Penguin wagon??
Exciting lurker wagon!!! Wow!!!
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1636 (isolation #206) » Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:22 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Relly one thing that's striking me this game is you're tryharding a lot harder than you usually tryhard

I wanna townread it at a surface level but the deeper into quack madness I go the more I feel like you might be trying to overcorrect for how cruisey you were last time I played with scum you

if I'm overthinking myself into the void please convince me
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #207) » Sat Apr 20, 2019 2:38 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1643, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Penguin
Why?

Chemist wagon is the smarter bet.

Like there's obviously one lurker far worse than the rest, but they're the only ones nobody has tried to wagon.
Even if there weren't other reasons to dislike the PP wagon, this should be reason enough. What could possibly be the reason for picking one lurker to lynch over another, if not because one is town and another is scum?

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1829 (isolation #208) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Prodge. I'm too tired and sick to catchup. I understand we have two conflicting claims, so everyone should be voting for one of them eventually.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1841 (isolation #209) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

VOTE: roster L-1
Thanks Chenn.

- tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1854 (isolation #210) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Why mass claim though?

One of each scum team is dead. So numbers wise we're okay. And we can hunt for associatives on both teams now.

Persivul is now a pretty solid townread given that wolf!skitter first tried to lynch him, then townread him when that wagon didn't get traction. At the very least Persivul isn't wolf.

I propose we lymch creature or dunn.

Dunn isn't playing the game and is the only lurker nobody seemed to push back when there was talk of a lurker wagon. Suspicious behavior from the crowd.
Creature hyperposted a little but not kept it up. Also his reads are less accurate than I have come to expect. He's a gut player we're not expecting miraculously convincing cases full of reasoning. He's just been off on several reads so far and that's concerning.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1860 (isolation #211) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:00 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Survivor title and still doesn't know how to play.
What a waste.

You think you should be townread, really?
Based on what exactly. I'll pay you 1000 bucks if you can actually prove it objectively that you towned it up this game.

I stopped the bs wagon on Percy, caught skitter and townread JM but didn't listen to her wildly wrong reads.

If you think that's the behavior of someone who wants to lynch townies then I don't know what a townie player is supposed to do honestly. I truly need you to help me.

Maybe a townie needs to not post at all and just omgus right? Because that's the position you're actually standing behind right now.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1861 (isolation #212) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:01 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Never change MS.net never fucking change.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1864 (isolation #213) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:49 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1858, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: DuckDuckJab

still angling for my lynch, bye
In post 1859, Dunnstral wrote:Open up DuckDuckJab iso and ctrl + f "skitter"
then copy/paste it and whack on a title page "HOW TO FIND SOMEONE NONALIGNED"

Dunn stop being aggressive useless pls you're a lot better than this

- tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1866 (isolation #214) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1863, Creature wrote:I'm not getting lynched today btw

Specially considering I was the first to push rosterfoster D1 and skitter has been trying to pocket me.
you've been both towny via meta and towny via content and not pushing bullshit so I'm down w/ this

new tentative d3 towncore {ddj, creature, vork}
new d3 fartcore {dunn, fucksco} (fucksco is an honorary member for farting so much d1)

if you're in the fartcore please post well asap and if you're town and not in the towncore please towntell asap
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1867 (isolation #215) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:52 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1865, Dunnstral wrote:
In post 1858, Dunnstral wrote:VOTE: DuckDuckJab

still angling for my lynch, bye
I genuinely don't understand this post outside of the vote
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1868 (isolation #216) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:53 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

oops dave is still towncore I think
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1869 (isolation #217) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:54 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Penguin I scumread you
talk me out of it?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1870 (isolation #218) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

@dunn+relly to a lesser extent:
I smashed my scumrange and Buj has been consistently obvtown.
denying this on the basis of Good Scum is proven scum nonsense (ref: skitter)

if you're town you both need to accept that we are town, or grow a spine and case the shit out of us so it doesn't look like you're backing up scum motivated nonsense

if anyone else scumreads us speak up now because you're either scum or absolutely godawful and working out which one will win this game a lot quicker

- tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1871 (isolation #219) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 11:57 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I've decided I hate multiball and I'm salty skitter was scum btw I'll return with my less grumpy pants later

- tw
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1872 (isolation #220) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:02 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

skitter spewed us non-aligned and we were super obviously t/t with shoshin

if you disagree I'd really appreciate an explanation of what the fuck we've been doing
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (isolation #221) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:07 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Relly I've never seen you this ridiculously stubborn
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #222) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:15 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Dunn or Relly for me

definitely lynching someone who's playing a clumsy positioning strategic game rather than interacting and playing a social game

why do you think Dunn is obviously more scummy than Persi?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1932 (isolation #223) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:02 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I'm getting paranoid about baezu because I feel like everyone, including scum have kind of passively written him of as town.

I really don't think any wagon on anybody would be a good reason to townread someone in a multiball. So your reasoning for that read is kinda sketchy irrel.

I think irrel is wrong on certain things in a rather weird way but I dunno.. he just doesn't make sense as scum here. UNLESS he's scum with persivul. Now I townread very much but irrel entertaining the thought of skitter bussing persivul looks like a distancing gambit to me. It's far easier for me to accept that than him actually considering it. Now maybe his late replace-in affects his perception of it but I just can't see how anyone who read the interactions between skitter and persivul and was there to read the gamestate at the time could think that they're on the same team. So it comes of as really shady to me, like intentionally making us keep that thought in mind.

Really want a dunn lynch. That is like my 90%+ confidence scum flip.
VOTE: dunnstral

Fusco seems more townie now but that could just be him trying harder because he lost a partner. I don't think it makes up yet for his earlier play.

Vork could easily be scum. I've really just been ignoring him because tw townreads him, and earlier there was major resistance to any attempts at lynching vork, but now that both skitter and shoshin are dead, he's an option. I guess I'll talk it out with tw see if he still townreads him and why.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1933 (isolation #224) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:09 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

To be more specific on percy/irrel I'm saying I strongly townread percy, I weakly townread irrel, but either of them flipping MAFIA would make the other look very bad because of irrel's ponderings.

If persivul flips werewolf I'd just be very very wrong about this entire game in a way that I've never ever been not even in my first mafia game ever. This would not be a simple incorrect read from my pov it would mean I've been looking at the game all wrong and literally all my gut feels are wrong. Which considering skitter flipped scum that's already proof that my gut is right on at least 1 thing.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1945 (isolation #225) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:28 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1942, Irrelephant11 wrote:I don't think it's weird I misread skitter - she has an award for scumplay, after all.
That's not what I'm criticizing at all. It's really easy to townread scum!skitter, she's that good.

I think you're wrong about how she would interact with Persivul if persivul were her partner.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1952 (isolation #226) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:23 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Not quite up to date but I'm ready anytime Rel
I don't really have a read on Persi tho I stopped reading his posts towards the end of d1

wanna say Buj has a more vocal read on him
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #227) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:25 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1938, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1936, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1932, DuckDuckJab wrote:Now I townread very much but irrel entertaining the thought of skitter bussing persivul looks like a distancing gambit to me. It's far easier for me to accept that than him actually considering it. Now maybe his late replace-in affects his perception of it but I just can't see how anyone who read the interactions between skitter and persivul and was there to read the gamestate at the time could think that they're on the same team.
If I make the case for their being a team will you make the opposing case
I'd rather you just accepted my opinion.

But yeah I will. My case is short and sweet.
In post 1939, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1934, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1932, DuckDuckJab wrote:I think irrel is wrong on certain things in a rather weird way but I dunno.. he just doesn't make sense as scum here.
What am I wrong about? Why is it weird?
Our slot, percy, penguin.
In post 1940, NerfedBuJ wrote:But it's not like you're very direct and obvious with your read on us 3, you're just laying out a bunch of options which is what I'm finding weird.

I guess that only applies to us and percy. Your penguin read might ne right, but your reasoning for it is definitely wrong in multiball.
In post 1941, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1939, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1934, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1932, DuckDuckJab wrote:I think irrel is wrong on certain things in a rather weird way but I dunno.. he just doesn't make sense as scum here.
What am I wrong about? Why is it weird?
Our slot, percy, penguin.
Oh I guess I should probably add wrong about skitter's scum play too. :)
But that could come up if you continue to push your percy was her teammate thing.
Little old but quoting for hydra iso
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #228) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:27 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1942, Irrelephant11 wrote:I mean I am sort of embarrassed about this but I'll just admit; I had reason to think I'd be able to read your slot without reading your entire ISO
Mod answer has come in and... I can't.
So I'm kinda starting over for you.
Trying to angleshoot so you can position us without paying any attention to what were doing is never a good look, Relly.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #229) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:30 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1942, Irrelephant11 wrote:I don't think it's weird I misread skitter - she has an award for scumplay, after all.
This is fascinating to me.
Why talk about her award and not the way she intentionally shattered her scum meta here?
Why did you feel the need to talk about misreading skitter at all?
How are you considering us w/w with skitter (or s/s with roster? I don't follow your positioning at any coherent level.) when you look more like a partner than we do and presumably feel conscious of this at some level?

if you think we're a wolf I now expect you to case how we are more partnery than you are. you're obviously conscious of how you look post skitter case and you scumread us so I can only assume you have an explanation off-hand which isn't angleshooting then complaining because you don't want to read our ISO.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1956 (isolation #230) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:33 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

fwiw relly I will be torturing you for the positioning way you've approached this game and fully expect you to break at one point and show your alignment. Let it happen or I will lynch you (and we will get the lynch through <3)

I've successfully sorted you via going too hard before and I fully expect it to happen a second time. you show your true colours under stress.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (isolation #231) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:18 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1957, Irrelephant11 wrote:Sounds good tbh
Just an FYI I’m not sure if you’ve read all my posts but I nullread you rn
Mobile posting so I’ll answer the questions later
If you don't townread me you're AGAINST ME

~ drama ducky
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1992 (isolation #232) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:19 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Bork bork
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (isolation #233) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:52 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1993, Vorkuta wrote:One duck head feels town and another duck head feels scum....

Like most of buj's posts feel like he's furthering his scum agenda, but the really bad duck feels town.
HOWEVER I didn't like the L-1 vote. It felt really out of character and scummy
Could you talk to me about this?

I think BuJ's posting has been like, hilariously obvtown

my posting is probably more collected/safe and is easier to misconstrue as an agenda

BuJ posts with more enthusiasm and more raw thought process than me and so I can understand if you're coming up against issues with tone but I think my perception of our slot's obvtownness is backwards from yours. :lol:

Also I **love** L-1s/hammers as both alignments and will further a wagon I'm not sure abt to advance the gamestate 10 days of the week so the L-1 is not remotely out of character

having said that I think you're used to my socratic approach to IC/SE play in the newbie queue which is an intentional distort to try and engage other people in the game so I can kinda see why you think I'm being a little ooc

but that makes me question why you townread my head :lol:
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (isolation #234) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:54 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 1999, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 1993, Vorkuta wrote:And VCAs with skitter and roster are going to be really hard to do unfortunately
hmmmm

its really too early to do proper vca.

How do the hydra heads of ducks [buj and , , , , , , , , , the worst] differ in posting? can you show me an example of their differing?
fwiw I agree wholeheartedly that BuJ and I are on different pages

we've blitzed reads we agree/disagree on and which ones we're null/uncertain enough on we're happy for each other to push

so we're kind of like that dude from that movie Split playing mafia rn except only BuJ is low-key a superhero
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2008 (isolation #235) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:55 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2002, Vorkuta wrote:I really want an explanation for the L-1 vote from duck.
Can you quote what you want an explanation on? I'm working
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2009 (isolation #236) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:56 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2003, Almost50 wrote:
In post 1990, Persivul wrote:VOTE: Almost50
:lol: Hello to you too :]

OK, here's a question: I skimmed D2 & 3. Didn't touch D1. Is it better to do a proper read of D2 or to read 60+ pages of D1 stuff?

Also, I am confused. I thought I had played this setup before, but obviously not. I though this was the 2-grids setup with the old Beginners game grid applied once for Mafia and another for Wolves. Now I need to read the setup more and do the math, but I think I got to Tx2 or more for Mafia and Tx3 or Tx4 for Wolves (I did this last night before I went to sleep, so I need to redo with more concentration in case I made a mistake)
oh no this setup makes no sense and moonlogic monkey is here :lol: :lol:

~ dumblogic ducky
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2032 (isolation #237) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2004, Almost50 wrote:Say, I will be back later and I really do hope I find a n answer to the question about reading D1 (Cuz I don't
want to
read that unless I
have to
)
Hey NotForever21

Read it. It'd be fun. :twisted:

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2034 (isolation #238) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2012, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2006, DuckDuckJab wrote:I think my perception of our slot's obvtownness is backwards from yours
This is a really ducky answer lol.
In post 2006, DuckDuckJab wrote:but that makes me question why you townread my head
I think I have it the other way around then.
TO ME- ducky in newbie queue was "over compensating" and "let's engage the newbies" ducky, and "THIS" ducky feels slightly more pure/natural/true to his nature.
If this is ooc for you then I probably have a slightly wrong initial impression of you :igmeou:
I can stop town reading your head for that if you would like :P
In post 2006, DuckDuckJab wrote:so the L-1 is not remotely out of character
My issue was that it wasn't so much "out of character" as... uh.... slightly anti-town/reckless in my eyes.
I mean Dunn said it quite nicely immediately afterwards with
In post 1845, Dunnstral wrote:Check DuckDuckJab tonight
Dunn can be scum, but I can sympathize with ^
hmm I'm definitely reckless, but never anit-wincon I don't think. your read on my personality is very good otherwise tho

did you have a post or vote of mine you wanted clarity on btw? still down to explain anything, just quote it for me.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2037 (isolation #239) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2022, Titus wrote:Hi. I am the new Persivul.
Hi the new Persivul!! Long time no see!

(the worst btw)
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2038 (isolation #240) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Oh it's 7pm here. I love my sleep a lot haha. ;)
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2135 (isolation #241) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2050, Fuscosco wrote:A sick spouse is the worst
incorrect

I hope Mrs. Relephant is doing better though :(
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2136 (isolation #242) » Wed May 01, 2019 12:18 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2061, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 863, Rich Hedberg wrote:Fuscoco is an alt nifty
Is it of A50?
btw just dug this gem up from rich's ISO
lol fucksco being a50
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #243) » Wed May 01, 2019 2:21 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2134, Baezu wrote:Duck- don’t like this post, it just pings me....tw usually bleeds town when he’s town so this is worrisome to me
when have I bled town? :eek: I feel like I'm less and less townreadable as time goes on
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #244) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:05 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Irrel I think you're town I just disagree with you strongly.

I don't skitter would have played like she did if she were persy's partner. I just don't. It doesn't make sense to me from like a personal agenda from her pov, and it doesn't make sense to me based on how she interacted with our slot. I don't think it's an objective thing, I wouldn't know how to convince you of it.

The other thing is that would invalidate my gamestate read that lead me to townread persy. And I don't like to think of my correct reads as mere coincidence. Sky/Sho/Skitter, were at least for some period of time all townreading each other and scumreading Persivul. I believe there were others also they just didn't commit to votes. I thought for sure at least 1 scum among them had completely manipulated the townies among them. I flip flopped about who that may be, mainly due to influences from other players' reads but with the flips being what they are I'd like to think I was right.

And if skitter did all that to distance from a partner, I think it's completely underestimating her skill to think that she would scumread him and turn votes towards him, then when the hydra head that scumreads her pushes back against the persivul wagon she starts to backtrack until straight up townreading persivul after what? An emotional 1v1 between them over meta? It's far too obvious but it assumes a whole lot of preparation for the gambit at the same time, and I see that as a contradiction.

Maybe I'm wrong, though I don't think so. Maybe persy is mafia instead of wolf and I'm wasting my breath for no reason because who cares what scum team we lynch, but I really don't think he's a wolf.

Was baezu the guy who townread dunn based on his wagon slowing down? Because that's like so upside down.

I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2207 (isolation #245) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:08 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Ftr baezu feels so fake to me. Like all he does is disappear then throws a random readlist at us with like 2 quotes in it to make it seem more legitimate and then he just votes for the lynch of the hour.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2262 (isolation #246) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:29 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2217, davesaz wrote:
In post 2206, DuckDuckJab wrote:I've never seen this much resistance / hesistancy towards a lynch of a slot nobody cares about not even the slot's owner.
This comment about Persivul / Titus? Or someone else?
It's about Dunnstral. Who I'm voting.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2265 (isolation #247) » Thu May 02, 2019 9:34 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Irrel I responded to you so you know my reasons for not joining you. I'm not ignoring any part of your case. I don't know enough about Persy to talk about his meta. So I'm talking about skitter and I'm talking about this game. Things I actually know about.

I'm not going to be convinced on persy being wolf with skitter without more info / more refined PoE, and I believe dunn is who we should lynch today.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2311 (isolation #248) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:03 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2270, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2265, DuckDuckJab wrote:Irrel I responded to you so you know my reasons for not joining you. I'm not ignoring any part of your case. I don't know enough about Persy to talk about his meta. So I'm talking about skitter and I'm talking about this game. Things I actually know about.

I'm not going to be convinced on persy being wolf with skitter without more info / more refined PoE, and I believe dunn is who we should lynch today.
"I'm not ignoring any part of your case. I'm just ignoring part of your case."

Buj your thought about persivul is scum set him up as a mislynch early on and some townies latched on. How does that square with:
-Those townies were nightkilled (at least one of them by wolves)
-These posts from the only scum out of the [three you thought had a lying scum and two falling-for-it-townies]
In post 1167, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1156, Irrelephant11 wrote:ohhhhh
Lol

Well if I’m right that Shoshin/tw/skitter/sky are all town (which, let’s be honest, this is multiball so I’m not) one of chemist/persivul is probably scum
Time to ISO persivul
(hint: it's chemist)
In post 1257, skitter30 wrote:
In post 1188, Kaiveran wrote:Persivul – 4/9 – Skygazer, Shoshin, Vorkuta, Irrelephant11
i actually townread most of this wagon except maybe irrel but i think persi's town anyways so

Skitter got cold feet when she saw that only one of our heads townread her and not enough people followed the townies she swayed.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #249) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:08 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

And townies get killed for any number of reasons.

Why are you so adamant about them being partners? Him being mafia doesn't invalidate my pov on skitter, just my personal townread on persivul, and from your pov it only invalidates the skitter side of the argument but not the persivul meta.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2314 (isolation #250) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:12 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2148, Baezu wrote:Duckie, when you’re town you make pushes, you care about the state of the game and the votes, etc, etc
I do these things as scum too
that tell is a thing people have used to meta read me time after time and I've snowed all of them as scum eventually

you're using a mood tell to read my alignment and it makes me sad
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2315 (isolation #251) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:14 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

VOTE: A50
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #252) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:15 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2182, Creature wrote:skitter seems to be avpiding to read Penguin

Interesting
Good pickup
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #253) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:16 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2189, Irrelephant11 wrote:@duck, @almost, @dunnstral

thoughts on my and following posts?
I pinged BuJ to have a think abt it because I think his opinion is more meaningful than mine (I'm kind of of net nullscum on Persi but I'm reserving the read to BuJ who feels more strongly)
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2318 (isolation #254) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2193, Titus wrote:Well, I think it took you a lot of time. I know I am town. I have zero interest in assessing the validity of a theory based on how much my prior person said bullshit. Even if I did, I would wonder how typos were controlled for.

So no significant thoughts but I don't like being harsh to newbies.
Strangely this is almost exactly how I feel about your bullshit case relly

:x
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2319 (isolation #255) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:18 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2196, Fuscosco wrote:Oh man, I want to flash.
my poor innocent eyes ugh no
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2320 (isolation #256) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:25 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2226, Irrelephant11 wrote:I feel everyone is to;dr’ing everything I post

Why is everyone ignoring the part of my case where I point out this is familiar ground for scum!persivul with a scumpartner. And then Buj is saying “they don’t look like partners” and “give skitter credit at being good at distancing” in the same breath. Like??
fwiw at a holistic level I think making a valid case then dumping something like your cold bullshit tell on the thread is a great way to get ignored

there are valid skitter/persi associatives and I'm net nullscum on the slot but I really don't care how often the lad says the word bullshit, word tells are more state of mind indicative than alignment indicative

does he tilt more regularly as scum and says "bullshit" when he's tilted? is he pushed less regularly as town bc he's obvtown therefore tilts less and says "bullshit" less? I don't know because all you did was count words

this isn't like an Ellibereth level of wording/posting style analysis, it's literally counting how often he uses one word and the tell is cold/lukewarm at best and probably catches scum!Persi 2/3 and mislynches town!Persi 1/3

it's not something I'm interested in putting much stock in when there's people here actually playing the game in good faith

your associative case otoh was legitimately interesting and kinda towny

so at a personal level I'd recommend just leaving weird cold meta/angleshooty cases out of the thread because if other people are feeling the same way I'm feeling, that's probably where you lost us :/

- obviously BuJ ;)
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2323 (isolation #257) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:27 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2231, Irrelephant11 wrote:ted by night
are you casing us or just noting BuJ's read trajectory lmao
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2324 (isolation #258) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:28 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2322, Dunnstral wrote:Vorkuta's push on me has been really bad, just saying
you're really bad this game, just saying
you're so much better than this dude
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #259) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:29 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2238, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2230, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2226, Irrelephant11 wrote:Why is everyone ignoring the part of my case
I dont think anyone is ignoring your or tr:dl you at all. I think that its not our lynch today. Do you want persy over dunn/dave/fusco/bae/whoever?
I want persivul dead over dave/you/bae, yes. I could be convinced to go dave/you if someone else got real towny and made a real strong case but currently I feel like I'm one of like 3 town so I kinda want to lead the lynch on behalf of dead town, ye
hard suggestion: talk through yours and BuJ's clash abt Persi slot read realtime. admit you can't read me accurately. policy townread us because we're town

happy end
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2327 (isolation #260) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:30 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2248, Irrelephant11 wrote:Oh, well I've already pointed out that there's a 95% chance of 3:3
I think flips potentially rule out 2:2 anyway
do they? I haven't read the setup
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #261) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:31 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2251, Fuscosco wrote:wats your honest opinion of vork? Id be down to wagon that
I do think it's kinda funny we were shaded for initially scumreading vork by one powertown (lime) and one opportunistic powerwolf (skitter)

just food for thought
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2341 (isolation #262) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2255, Irrelephant11 wrote:A50 can you come back and read a few ISOs for me
I thought your pred was town and I would like a town voice to talk to me about my reads
fusc some IRL days I feel you've obvscum and other IRL days I think you're the towniest player alive

Can you update me on your reads I bet if we're both town we have a strong PoE. If you're scum hopefully the last petal on this rose is "loves me not" and I realize the truth before eod.
your posting at a50 here feels wolfy but unaligned
that's exactly how I feel about fusco thoooo
but then your last paragraph feels manipulative again smh
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #263) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:41 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2258, Fuscosco wrote:chen/ducks
irre

bae/titus
creature/a50/vork

dave/dunn
this is probably more spicy than I expected
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #264) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:43 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2277, Fuscosco wrote:*shrug*

I think roles are overrated and mountainous games are the standard we should judge all our games to.

All this setup spec has limited value even in the best of circumstances.
ya agree but 3:3:whatever mountainous is awful
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2344 (isolation #265) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:44 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2302, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2298, Fuscosco wrote:I prefer your lynch-list for the day
{Dunn/Persyslot(titus)/Duck/A50).

Wow, what safe and completely uncontroversial lynches right?

Dunn I've been pushing since D1
Persy I've 1v1'd with D1 and that has left a bitter tast in my mouth ever since
Duck.... Shoshin didn't like duck.
Penguin/A50... I was told town!penguin is much more active and all that

Creature/Baezu/Fus/elephant can be town

I buy chenn's claim as he outed roster (mafia goon), but I also think he's traitor (or wolf defector) SIMPLY from making assumptions from the setup spec.

I have nothing on dave- he can be a null-town
:pensive:
you realise shoshin realised I was town after our 1v1 right....
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2346 (isolation #266) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:45 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2331, Fuscosco wrote:I am a Death Miller Compulsive Fruit Vendor
I counterclaim this but BuJ is a miller mason compulsive vigilante with rosterfoster
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #267) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2335, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2330, DuckDuckJab wrote:powertown (lime)
who?
lime = JM = shoshin
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2348 (isolation #268) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:46 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2337, Dunnstral wrote:Why are we massclaiming...?

How about no
we're not massclaiming but you are claiming
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2350 (isolation #269) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:47 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

@smelly relly I don't scumread you I'm like nulltown on you just giving you some basis for why BuJ and I are balking at some of the stuff you're putting down
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #270) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:48 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2349, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 2344, DuckDuckJab wrote:you realise shoshin realised I was town after our 1v1 right....
ehhhh spoonfeed this to me. because that's not my impression
If it's true, you can be town
JM goes from hard pushing us to Shoshin largely working alongside us

she main outed to stop our 1v1 when it got out of hand because and only because she knows that this is outside my scumrange and our fight continuing will do nothing but ruin town
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2353 (isolation #271) » Thu May 02, 2019 11:52 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

idrc whether or not you agree, suggesting shoshin didn't like us calls back to like early/mid d1 and more or less confirms our slot never allows her to be NK'd

like there's a disgusting amount of content /since/ our 1v1 and it's sitting really weird with me that you ignored all the rest of her reads and focus only on her early incorrect read on us
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2373 (isolation #272) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:00 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2355, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 2350, DuckDuckJab wrote:@smelly relly I don't scumread you I'm like nulltown on you just giving you some basis for why BuJ and I are balking at some of the stuff you're putting down
If you townread me stop spreading needless paranoia about me
no
it's not remotely needless

you are universally townread as far as I've seen so I don't feel even slightly bad about speaking my mind, if I see something wolfy or grey in a slot I'm gonna call it out

your skin is grey though so ymmv
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (isolation #273) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:51 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2397, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2315, DuckDuckJab wrote:VOTE: A50
This better be the duck! :P
you betcha
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2465 (isolation #274) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:52 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2404, Titus wrote:
In post 2402, Fuscosco wrote:Titus, what have you read so far? We have 2 scumflips, one from each ball
I don't read on subbing in. I'm wierd. I do VCA for past history.
oh god that's smart
would you be willing to teach me vca?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #275) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:53 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2417, Baezu wrote:
In post 2415, Fuscosco wrote:Im a
spooky, mysterious
alt.
Arcangel?
if fucksco is arcangel I will eat my own beak
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (isolation #276) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

VOTE: Dunnstral

Think BuJ wants this EVEN MORE than me which is exciting
tl;dr Dunn is not bad at town
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (isolation #277) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

fucksco are you arcangel
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #278) » Mon May 06, 2019 10:56 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

BuJ is gonna laugh at me for the rest of my life :' )
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #279) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:13 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

just a reminder skitter irrationally hard defended vork so he was more likely shot my mafia than woofers
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #280) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:14 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

also still don't townread Fucksco and I can't tell if he's pocketed me in-game and/or I just like his style also I have an ID guess and I can't read him if that guess he correct :lol:
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #281) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:15 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

But interestingly I think my soul is telling me to vote with Titus

hhhhmmmm
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #282) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:54 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

you know I'm slow on the uptake, monkey boy
doesn't stop me from lynching ur scum ass so try me if you're feeling brave :twisted:
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #283) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 0, Kaiveran wrote:
O
P
E
N
:
T
W
O
F
O
L
D
S
I
N
A
S
E
A
F
I
N
E
!

Spoiler: SELECT YOUR FIGHTER

VS.

VS.

CAUTION: MULTIPLE BALLS DETECTED!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players

1. Chemist1422
2. rosterfoster
3. Shoshin (fka Jungle Medicine)
4. Titus****
5. Irrelephant11**
6. Baezu
7. Creature
8. Fuscosco
9. ‪davesaz
10. DuckDuckJab (Hydra of NerfedBuJ and the worst)
11. chennisden*
12. Almost50***
13. Skygazer
14. Dunnstral
15. Skitter30
16. Vorkuta

* replaced momo pre-game
** replaced Rich Hedberg Day 1, who replaced insomnia pre-game
*** replaced PenguinPower Day 3
**** replaced Persivul Day 3

Mods

1. Kaiveran
2. Aristophanes

its been like 50 years since I made a game, please send help
prepare to die woofer
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (isolation #284) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:21 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

misquote
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #285) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2502, chennisden wrote:im a little mad about dunn and was expecting vork to be full scum.
Role PM's can be misleading don't let them distract you. It's the win condition you work towards that determines your alignment. We lynched scum.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #286) » Mon May 06, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I think baezu is scum.

I guess I might be wrong on persy slot but I still don't think it's scum.

So the remaining scum in creature/fusco/dave.

Probably in that order actually.

That's not to say that A50 is locktowned. If he's just gonna setup spec and nothing else then he's scumclaiming.

Setup spec is a personality trait for A50. Heck he might even do it more as scum. It's not a towntell at all.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #287) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:58 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

The duck is fine with this VOTE: Baezu
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2614 (isolation #288) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:53 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2568, Titus wrote:
In post 2566, chennisden wrote:titus you can treat me as green
Thanks. I'll still have minor bus paranoia but I figure a cc will happen or target will get shot if you are lying. So yeah you're green.
just fwiw from stalking Chenn a little I don't think the smoothness of that is within his bus range unless heavily coordinated
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2615 (isolation #289) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:56 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

vca deepdive = Baezu is scum?

my hydra p has been yelling that all game with nearly no reprieve
if you fucks somehow mislynch us I'm gonna bite you post-game. duck bites hurt
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2637 (isolation #290) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:04 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2623, Titus wrote:
In post 2615, DuckDuckJab wrote:vca deepdive = Baezu is scum?

my hydra p has been yelling that all game with nearly no reprieve
if you fucks somehow mislynch us I'm gonna bite you post-game. duck bites hurt
You should vote Baezu then.
we did before your vca lol
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2638 (isolation #291) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:05 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2633, Baezu wrote:A50 could be scum the way A50 was trying to get everyone off of Dave
I really think persi (now Titus) is scum - more likely mafia than wolf
Last wolf is prob duck
those are some lukewarm takes + suggesting we're the last wolf is unabashed nonsense

normally I'd be about asking you some questions and trying to get you reengaged but I'm pretty sure that's not beneficial rn
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2639 (isolation #292) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:06 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

do we just lynch Titus tho.... hhhmmm
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2645 (isolation #293) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:54 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I always believed in you ari
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (isolation #294) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:28 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2648, davesaz wrote:When I look at voting patterns I wonder if both Almost and Titus are scum, on opposite teams.
Weird that it got so quiet.
This is a whole feeling ya
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2686 (isolation #295) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:31 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Do you think chenn is wolf who faked a guilty on roster and got lucky/had that much confidence in his read?

If not then why are we discussing chenn? Help us lynch actual scum.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2740 (isolation #296) » Fri May 10, 2019 7:52 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2738, davesaz wrote:I'm not certain of anything, but I
strongly townread
Baezu.

I really don't see how on a slot like this in a gamestate like this, so please lay out an actual towncase.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2871 (isolation #297) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:08 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

People still think skitter v percy as scum theater?
It was fake because skitter was scum. I just don't understand these wolf!titus reads.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2872 (isolation #298) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:10 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2508, DuckDuckJab wrote:The duck is fine with this VOTE: Baezu
In post 2686, DuckDuckJab wrote:Do you think chenn is wolf who faked a guilty on roster and got lucky/had that much confidence in his read?

If not then why are we discussing chenn? Help us lynch actual scum.
In post 2740, DuckDuckJab wrote:
In post 2738, davesaz wrote:I'm not certain of anything, but I
strongly townread
Baezu.

I really don't see how on a slot like this in a gamestate like this, so please lay out an actual towncase.

Fairly obvious I think but these were me too.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2880 (isolation #299) » Sun May 12, 2019 11:51 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

is Baezu hammered?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2891 (isolation #300) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:16 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

This is conf Mylo ya?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2892 (isolation #301) » Wed May 15, 2019 3:23 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I don't rly think Chenn bussed roster
I don't think Fusco is aligned with roster (hot take!!!)
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2895 (isolation #302) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Nah we can lynch in 6p for the win
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2896 (isolation #303) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I have a really strong scumread buuuut Buj disagrees so I might need to jam with him for a bit before we do a lot
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2897 (isolation #304) » Wed May 15, 2019 4:42 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Also his reads have been a ton more accurate than mine this game so I'm not rly loving the idea of powertowning solo sryy
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2918 (isolation #305) » Thu May 16, 2019 8:58 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I'm waiting to get some time to do some thorough analysis and rereading stuff.
Also as this is mylo I want ducks and I to discuss privately first and agree before posting major conclusions.

In the meantime, A50 tell me why you can't be partners with Titus or fusco.

Also I barely saw any VCA from titus despite being promised several times to everyone. Is your legendary technique just compiling quotes and coloring in the names?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2919 (isolation #306) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Also how do you read dave right now? You leaned town for him after the VCA but then you started interacted and it seems to have flipped, Is that correct?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2920 (isolation #307) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:03 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2919, DuckDuckJab wrote:Also how do you read dave right now? You leaned town for him after the VCA but then you started interacted and it seems to have flipped, Is that correct?
@Titus
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2928 (isolation #308) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:24 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

For the record Buj and I are fighting about Titus.
I do not trust her selective scumhunting via vca yday (dunking on the wolf without mentioning anyone else is +++mafia) and the way she approached out slot was not solving at all. We were already pushing Baezu as a lynch and were voting for her. Titus came in fabricating the read and then insisted we needed to vote for her -- if she had Baezu as 100% scum and we were pushing her I find it bizarre that she didn't think to check us for bussing/associatives or a towntelling distance from the lynch.

I'm starting to think Fuscosco probably isn't aligned with roster (Buj isn't sold on this yet).

We're both net scum on A50 and net town on dave

Will get back to u all
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2978 (isolation #309) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:20 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2949, chennisden wrote:
In post 2909, Titus wrote:More likely drunk. It was a friend's birthday. Why?
This NK feels like it was done drunk
Chenn you are amazing and don't let anybody ever question anything you do or say ever.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2979 (isolation #310) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:21 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 2950, chennisden wrote:Dunn was impure as fuck

honestly from that I feel tonally DDJ has scum equity
Nvm I'm questioning what you say and do
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2982 (isolation #311) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:24 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I think Fusco has become probtown and Buj thinks Titus' slot is obvtown
So mad.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2984 (isolation #312) » Thu May 16, 2019 5:54 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Grey Goose is my spirit animal

How bout we just lynch A50 fam?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2991 (isolation #313) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Let's rule out some really dumb scumteams first. I'm actually pretty sure that A50 wagon has both scum participating :P
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3032 (isolation #314) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:15 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3006, chennisden wrote:Once again the pool is A50 fusco titus

dunn and DDJ is never a scum team, DDJ is town, and dunn is townish
Dunn is dead but this is true for Dave!
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3043 (isolation #315) » Fri May 17, 2019 4:53 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I mean it is Mylo :P
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3045 (isolation #316) » Fri May 17, 2019 6:41 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

big mood
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3050 (isolation #317) » Sat May 18, 2019 11:28 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I'm slightly anti no lynch yeah
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3051 (isolation #318) » Sat May 18, 2019 11:32 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

If there's a world where this is Dave's scumgame I feel... kinda weird.
He had a scumgame which just finished and if anyone is paranoid about him I'd encourage them to read it.

His scumgame is pretty good but towngame is better and like, he's outside his scumrange here.

I'm calling {chenn, dave, us} a towncore and any NK is 100% between us 3. there's *almost* no point in killing Chenn just over conftown status if the last scum doesn't view him as a day threat.

Kinda wish Dave wasn't camping rn... :lol: Can I have everyone's scumteam solve rq?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3052 (isolation #319) » Sat May 18, 2019 11:34 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

For the record our slot's net team guess would be A50/Fusco. I'd feel pretty bad not sheeping Buj on Titus after his reads have been entirely accurate and I'm suddenly realising my concerns about her not trying to sort us are largely resolved by the fact she scumhunts differently to what I normally expect.

It's not towntelling fmpov but he's very strong on Persi having been town. Which I still disagree with. But I'm not as sure I can read the slot and he feels really strongly. :?
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3057 (isolation #320) » Sat May 18, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3053, Titus wrote:Well, I did sort you but yes not in the way you'd expect. I have the most extensive meta on site. I am not a fan of meta but if it helps you sort my alignment, go for it. If you have a particular concern, I could direct you in a particular direction.
Well.... There is RC...
but yeah, meta alerted me to the fact my concerns with you might have been a bit premature.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3080 (isolation #321) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

So any team with two of {Dave, us, Chenn, a50} is out. Party time.
I'm kinda tempted to hammertest dave :thinking:
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3087 (isolation #322) » Mon May 20, 2019 11:59 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

For today and the rest of our days
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3092 (isolation #323) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I'd kinda like Dave to catch up and open his mind for us
but

I am absolutely fine with hammertests.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3093 (isolation #324) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

No A50 first.

There's no way he can't be scum. You're all saying that. Why are you going for the more difficult choice. 99% is still worse than 100%.

Vote a50.
VOTE: A50

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3122 (isolation #325) » Thu May 23, 2019 6:20 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3116, davesaz wrote:I'm looking at more than just that.
Sup dave where's your head at?

I'm pretty sure I know who scum is and will vote there unless you say things I didn't think of and/or something really big comes from my rereading and analysis. I'm at page 85 so far.

Also I'll probably have a spammy jamming session with tw where we probably end up saying nothing but coming to some sort of agreement.

Like honestly both tw and I could have easily ended up yoloing this based on gut but I wanted to take my time anyway because this dayphase is completely in control of town, unlike a 3p lylo where each and every vote is game-ending.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3127 (isolation #326) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:51 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

For what it's worth that's where a lot of my concern comes from as well.
She lockscummed the last survivor of the wolf faction without mentioning you, then conjured ~mystic vca scumread~ on you during Mylo.

At the same time, there's really nowhere else to look at that stage. I think everyone not {you, Titus, a50} was cleared/obvtown

My better head makes a very convincing argument for town!Persi and hasn't found Titus as alarming.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3128 (isolation #327) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:53 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

I kinda wanna no lynch but I'm like 99% sure Dave dies regardless of what happens because we HAVE A STRONG ONION and if Titus is scum she needs Buj alive and if she isn't scum then fusco probably wants us to think that scum!titus needs us alive fml
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3139 (isolation #328) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:49 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Titus please link me a few recent scum and town games where you have used VCA. At least 2 of each if you have that many
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3162 (isolation #329) » Sat May 25, 2019 4:19 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Like I actually have to talk this out with dave and try to reach an agreement. I was expecting all the hard work to be done through my own research and hashing things out with tw now in thread.

Because while I concede there are reasons to scumread persivul's slot, I'm not trying to claim this is an obvious choice, there are many more reasons to townread it from my pov. I really don't see myself NOT voting fusco.
It's easier for me to accept embarassing myself in front of tw, shoshin, fusco, you, and whoever else than to accept that everything that happened happened with a scum persivul/titus.
More on this later, I probably need a computer.

-BuJ
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3173 (isolation #330) » Mon May 27, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Sry for flakiness we're not leaving
We have been busy in our discord preparing to slam dunk some scum ass

spoilers incoming
Spoiler:
dave is still probably town
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3174 (isolation #331) » Mon May 27, 2019 5:13 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3173, DuckDuckJab wrote:slam dunk some scum ass
boy did I cross metaphors spectacularly badly
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3175 (isolation #332) » Mon May 27, 2019 10:41 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Here we go. Notes from my reread last week plus comments and tallying up the fusco v titus points. For each one I'll name either fusco or titus to show which of them it points to as being scum.
Fake example:
Roster fake claimed a guilty on Titus. Titus.
If this example was real then it would mean I think titus looks scum because of it.

I had some notes that I could see being indicative of either alignment or they're NAI. I'll cut those out.

Spoiler: probably the biggest wallpost I've ever posted
Pg. 17 - roster shades dave-percy intractions without voting
Pg. 18 - decides dave was awkward and percy is townish And votes dave.
Fusco
This one is a little tricky. I think if he didn't vote either of them and just threw out that shade I'd think one of them is scum. With him voting dave I'm leaning town for percy. I went back and forth on this one though it just feels too mild to be distancing, people tend to try to make it kinda obvious that they "scumread" their partner.

Pg. 18 - skitter's initial explanations for the percy read after percy calls her out. Unclear if it's genuine SR or she believes he's town
Post 455 - does skitter fake a disagreement with partner over a read if she genuinenly believes it to be scum? If the point is to get credit for lynching scum wouldn't they both want to lynch there?
Pg. 40 - skitter who has lost the percy scumread is scumreading fusco now. Killed for her reads?
On the other hand we have shoshin scumreading percy and townreading fusco
Specifically if both aren't scum together then fusco is town
Though skitter was killed by mafia shoshin by wolves
Pg. 51 - since skitter started townreading percy she's just been more and more sure of it and kept repeating it. Hard to see why mafia killed her when roster and PP were barely mentioned by her day 1
1470 - pretty sure this is genuine from skitter and she has played with scum percy. I have played with town percy. We both townread him.

Fusco
Think this one is self-explanatory. I've brought up the other 'skitter townreads percy' points out of order to be with this one because it's the same point. Pretty sure skitter townread persivul. Unlikely that he kills her.

Post 602 - "wow so many posts but I have nothing to say" from fusco.
Fusco
Just a scummy post

Post 619 - makes a decent enough point about percy trusting me too much.
Titus
Town should have some sort of paranoia when someone townreads them strongly in the beginning of the game.

Post 711 - dislike this.
Fusco
This post was scummy to me because it feels like a way to low-key discredit all reads.

823 - fusco claims SK
Fusco
I tend to scumread stuff like this. A joke in RVS is sometimes scum-indicative. A joke scum claim like this deep in the middle of day 1 just pings me hard.

Ed of pg.34 - feels like a fake reaction
Fusco
Self-explanatory I think.

Pg.35 - insane overreaction
Fusco
Regardless of fusco's alignment this is AtE so I won't comment on it much. But it's way over the top that it honestly feels fake.

919 - I feel like he's not likely talking about a scum buddy. With the assumption that people are at least vaguely aware of what their buddies are posting.
Fusco
I know PP showed a lot of not giving a shit attitude to this game, but I don't think he'd put so little effort he doesn't at least read his buddy's posts. And I don't think he loes about not reading just for WIFOM.

936 - not much of a read... distancing?
Titus
Roster throws some weak hedgy scumread on persivul without voting or pushing. Partnery.

986 - hmmmmmm
I don't know what this indicates honestly but feel like it might be significant. Thoughts?

989 - is kind of weak reasoning.. and what's up with that comment about our slot.. still mad at tw for calling him scum?!
Like also I was aggresively townreading percy the only person he has bothered to case at that point and he comes to the same conclusion but doesn't trust us
991 - tw picked up on the same thing.
Fusco
I don't think this should be ignored. Fusco pretty openly leaning town for persivul. I get that PoE forces quick read changes sometimes but it's interesting that he quickly scumread titus when it became clear he needs him dead.
I dunno that point is very WIFOMY. The thing that really stands out here is the contradiction of how he townreads who I was townreading but doesn't trust us or address this internal conflict in any way.

1019 - would scum write off both creature and skitter as town. In a playerlist with lurkers and unknowns no less?
Add shoshin to that
Pocketing for the long game?
He then reps out though
Seems dangerous to townread those 3 in particular if he's scum
Alternatively - persy tunnelled the f out of me when he thought I was scum in another game.. didn't show as much flexibility to learn my alignment but then again we barely know each other and I have stated I dislike him publicly so it could be a personal thing?
Fusco
As you can see the WIFOM of it all is making my head spin, but overall I think this points to town!persivul.

Pg.45 - Fusco keeps thinking (this post isn't the first time I think) he'll be NK'd for some reason which seems really weird
Fusco
Not a lot of peoole have really townread him and he kinda lurked for a while back then in day 1. Why would he think he'd be NK'd?

1159 - no mention of roster or PP. Little weird if he's a partner. This one could be town-indicative.
Titus
This is not a full readlist but it still seems unlikely to not mention any of his partners if fusco is mafia.

1228 - not the first time percy posts something like this. Really townie at heart but he also hasn't been pushing people that much, really kind of passive about it
Like his thought processes and responses show someone paying very close attention and picking up on things
But if I were to point out the scumminess up to page 50 is he doesn't seem to have any offensive aggression .. no opinions he's pushing strongly. It's day 1 and could be a style thing though

Having mixed thoughts about this one. This goes kinda into meta. I don't have much experience with persivul to really say confidently. I kinda trust my gut at the time it happened though and in day 1 I was comfortable townreading Persivul.

1304 - roster says percy townspewed
Fusco
Not something I expect a scum to say about a partner. 'Spewed' in particular is kind of an interesting choice. Feels like scum who needed a way to join the percy is town group. But he was hedging earlier so maybe he wants to townbin a partner. It just really looks off when you look for associatives and I think he would have had that in his mind. Roster goes pretty hard when bussing and is no amateur to messing with associatives, I would be surprised if he haphazardly threw this out there if persivul is his partner.

1365 and 1368 - fake interaction between partners?
An activity argument seems like an easy way to fake disagreement.
1372 - "maybe you're pr" not something I expect a townie to say
Fusco
Self-explanatory.
1376 - raises a good point but gives fusco an out. Why?
We'll add this one to the point above and count it as one. Name it "a fake looking fight between roster and fusco

1404 - would be funny if fusco is scum and shot sky night 1

1435 - I don't think scum put both partners in a row here? There's the in the middle theory for T-S-T when it's 3 people but like don't think it applies to 2 scum in a list of 7
Titus
This one clears fusco but it's a pretty weak tell/not enough of a data sample to act on it alone.

1463/1464 - phantismo raises a strong point if it were singleball. It might still be valid in multiball. Of course, he's wrong on vorkuta so how much of his point is valid if it's only 3 townies on the wagon?
Titus
But he was wrong on his assumptions. I don't know if he will still be scumreading percy if he were alive.

Pg. 60 - PP opens the thread to see a large wagon forming on him, votes percy who has votes on him, but really goes back to chemist
That implicates percy actually
Titus.
Feels like a bad attempt to distance/if both were town why would he feel the need to pick chemist/percy? Did he think chemist had a better chance of being lynch. It is true, and chemist did in fact get lynched so I dunno.

1499 - I hate this vote
Fusco
I'm weird maybe but when someone's vote looks particularly showy.. it doesn't feel genuine to me.

1530 - phantismo softens to idea of town!percy and considers scum!skitter
1532 - if he's right fusco has to be scum to make it 2.
Fusco
When one of the biggest pushers of scum!percy starts to lean the other way.. it's not a good indicator for Fusco.

1535/36 - really scummy
Below you will see other examples of similar posting.

1538 - "I'm so totally not bussing" (or I'm tunnelled :confused: )
Fusco
I'm tunnelled. But I think I'm right.

1544 - would he really not mention a single buddy here? Especially one who was bussing. The crossbuss is necessary
Points to fusco being a partner.
1551 - see example of scum placing their partner among the scummy voters

1591 - makes me wish percy was also on the wagon so I can compare roster's reaction to both fusco and percy. It's multiball and one of the partners is already being bussed, I kinda think roster is forced to townread his remaining buddy here hence the random wagon analysis he comes up with
I feel like this implicates Fusco heavily but whatever I'll chalk it up to roster confusing us deliberately.

1608 - do people say that about their buddy?
Do you think persivul is faking this reaction to PP not getting hammered?

1658 - so just jumping on the popular wagon each time.
Fusco
See above when he put PP at L-2.

1691 - this doesn't feel like a buss.
Fusco
Feels like someone trying to sort PP for real.

1696 - if roster react to this strongly it heavily implicates fusco I think
Because roster had written him off as town when he analyzed PP wagon

Sadly roster never really reacted to this so it's NAI.

1717 - I need to know how well they know each other to analyze this.
I don't know if anyone knows how much shoshin and persivul know each other but would be good to know.

1760 - this is incredibly wifomy but I really don't think a buddy says this. He's already voting him, I think it's more likely he doesn't comment at all and let his buddy burn

1890 - you think irrel gets all 4 wrong here?
Fusco
I haven't had much respect for or faith in phantismo's reads this game, but to get all 4 of these wrong would be reeeally weird. Irrel is far better than a 0% accurate gamesolve read.

Pg. 77 - horrible shade of irrel by fusco
Fusco

1990 - It's hard to imagine that scum!Percy's last actions were a vote as soon as A50 reps into his p's slot, and then repping out for his joining the game. If it's to distance it's kinda meh ethically, and tbh not a good way to do it because it's pretty obvious.

I don't really know what more to say about this. Even using to townread persivul feels icky. But it happened and like I'd be lying if I said it hasn't had any impact at all on my read.

2007 - ducky is awesome <3

2016 - this new meta of creature where he goes inactive comes back and says "no votes on me, boring" is getting real old
This is just @creature. I'm a little disappointed in you.

Bottom of pg.81 - why would fusco ask about townreads not scumreads? Particularly when we have mafia and wolf flips and can hunt for associatives. He wants people's townreads instead?!
This is just weird. It might be too subjective of a tell but it's a really weird way to look at and try to sort the game imo.

2040 - A50 throws some offhanded shade on percy's slot. Distancing or trying to break up some townreads?
2052 - again this just seems weird if they're partners. The slot was already voting A50 for personal reasons, now titus is doing what I can only assume is am RVS vote (which is redundant) for what? To distance? A little too on the nose.
Fusco

Pg. 83 - good for teasing phantismo post-game :stuck_out_tongue:

I almost want to vote titus out of pity for irrel
He spent so much energy on a scum!percy case
But pretty much all of it depended on that slot being wolf with skitter

Pg. 97 - A50 talks to / comments on fusco posts a lot more than titus, almost ignoring titus.
A50 sort of nullreads the titus slot while titus sort of scumreads A50

Fusco gives me a very fencesitty vibe around these pages

2416 - like on the surface a post like that doesn't sound like something you say to a partner but this is A50
And not just A50, but A50 playing a game with me and other people who know him
Like the interactions sort of remind me of his interactions with me when we rolled scum together
But again I'm sort of wary that I'm biased
Like I hate second guessing myself in the late game because I feel that reads that are established earlier in the game are more accurate with the exception of info based/mechanical/pov reads
And when it comes to blurry slots where it's really not obvious which is which, my historical reads tell me I should trust the early pings more often than not
There's probably a good reason for that, because scum have a much clearer game plan near the end of the game. They know who they have to associate with, who to pocket, who to mislynch etc. Which allows for more paranoia to creep into townies
Like someone reps into a scum slot, and the poe of town is shrinking I think they immediately form a strategy on how to deal with their partner
Either bus and try to deepwolf or establish your p as deepwolf.
Or you distance
And since a50 didn't really push either, he's going for distancing, in which case fusco looks more suspicious

2471 - :unamused:
Does town fusco shade us pre-dunn flip?

2483 - hmmmm .. "if" titus is mafia
Generally this post pings me as the sort to make when talking about a buddy. But maybe A50 wanted to lay the groundwork to push town!titus if he didn't like her VCA??
I'd put this is as a point against titus.
Titus

2494 desn't seem fake
Fusco
Good reaction from titus tbh. Not giving anything away if she's a partner.

Pg. 100 - basically A50 hammers in the idea that titus should VCA to catch the wolf.
Doesn't feel like a buddy interaction but without daytalk,,, maybe??

2516 - quoting possible associations between HIMSELF and flipped traitor. Who does that??
Fusco
This just pinged me as scummy. Like a weird reverse psychology thing where he points out how scummy he might look before anyone else can.

2546 - so now after the A50 flip we know he was lying because he did or his team did in fact shoot vork.
Is A50 trying to spew titus town with all his I'm waiting for VCA or is he pocketing her?

I have no answer to this. It is a big part of A50's ISO. It's important but it could go either way.
A50 will bus. Probably more often than not. But how? The how is not going to be the same each game. I've tried not to read too much into A50's associatives as he is 100% intending to confuse us.

2560 - does scum clear a slot like dave so close to endgame?
2574 - doesn't serve mafia agenda to say this. They want to find wolf. Maybe she lies to make it sound organic but why not just come up with a suspect or final list once she's finished, instead of looking like she might not get results
Fusco.
I agree with fusco that Titus can easily shape the narrative as she likes. But that involves making choices. Making choices on who to townread and who to place in a PoE etc.. and these decisions matter a whole lot in the endgame when you need to sow mistrust among town.

2715 - dave thinks titus is obvscum
Left alive for the read or for wifom?

2716 - fusco is not mafia in any of A50's scenarios. I find it rather unlikely A50 doesn't set up for a potential buss, especially since when we were wolves together in jungle republic he kept pushing me as wolf. Also he called other people mate in that game but not me. Let me find the 'mate' instances here it may or not be significant
Just 1 mate on fusco
Well that conflicts Jungle republic but the 2nd tell is more of a passing thought I wouldn't take it seriously
So this would indicate titus is scum unless A50 chose to mess with me specifically (which is quite possible)
We are alive after all and he has been pockety towards our slot.
Titus
This one is not quite 50-50 maybe 60-40 in favor of town!fusco. But like I said reading into A50 interactions is a rabbit hole especially for me personally when A50 will be specifically thinking about my reaction to his posts.

2724 - not an official VC but Do scum double down on the same wagon here?
I'm not sure here. My instinct is to say no, but to be fair if titus is the buddy does A50 risk titus getting hammered?

2733 - okay I really don't think A50 uses this sort of out of thread logic just to buss/distance. Probably a way for him to fake a case on a townie he wants to mislynch later instead of talking about titus' actual content
2753 - creature thinks titus is not!mafia..
2758/59 - fusco has done this sort of thing multiple times. Call out/shade some reasoning and agree with it at the same time
2761 - dave strongly disagrees with creature wrt titus
Fusco
These all look bad for fusco given who died etc.

3060 - this just feels off
Like he's making a big show out of voting fusco
A50 trying to mess with us again. Really wants this vote to stand out though. why? WHYYY?

Fusco - 25
Titus - 6

Let's discuss when you see this dave.
But I'll place my vote just in case deadline comes.

VOTE: fuscosco
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3179 (isolation #333) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:50 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3177, davesaz wrote:Titus using
only vca
feels scum. I expect to see cases, moonlogic, etc from town Titus. There is a heavy burden of proficiency and it's not being met in this game.

I saw something in that wall. You mentioned me being alive because I hard SR Titus. I don't remember seeing if chennisden or you had a strong preference between Fuscosco / Titus prior to night. Analyzing who survives and why can be helpful. Would we expect either of these players to roll the dice on WIFOMing that or would they play it straight?

I don't know it's hard to say.
Even going by who died the mafia were smart to alternate between killing someone who scumreads titus and someone who scumreads fusco.

Sky thought persivul was scum. Not sure which scumteam killed her though. Also don't remember if she mentioned fusco.
skitter probably wasn't killed by persivul (possibly by PP though so not that big a tell).
Irrel thought titus was scum.
Creature thought fusco was scum.
Chennisdan went back and forth but I think overall maybe would have voted for fusco.

Who else... vorkuta iirc thought persivul was scum and fusco town. But he was also scum traitor I don't know how genuine his reads are.

I guess with me and tw having a different read it depends who they thought we would vote for. I think we've kinda made it obvious that we'll probably end up on fusco. So I think you being alive and chenn being dead is kind of confusing. Because if chenn and us were alive I think fusco gets lynched. Chenn and you being alive I think y'all end up on titus. Having you and me alive makes it wifomy and also less predictable for scum. So it's a weird choice.. neither of them really pushed you so I doubt they were thinking we would turn on you.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3180 (isolation #334) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:52 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

Like obviously now it's obvious you're not scum for not hammering but even earlier.. unless you literally fooled everyone in the game, the fact that everybody townbinned you spewed you town.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3181 (isolation #335) » Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 am

Post by DuckDuckJab »

If A50 left any notes to his partner he probably told them to leave us alive. The best scum weapon in lylo is town paranoia. And me being kept alive with the slot I've townread very loudly and the slot I've been gunning for for a while is exactly the sort of thing that could drive me crazy with paranoia and WIFOM.

So I've been trying to take things at face value as much as possible and let my gut guide me to avoid falling in that trap.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3185 (isolation #336) » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3177, davesaz wrote:Titus using
only vca
feels scum. I expect to see cases, moonlogic, etc from town Titus. There is a heavy burden of proficiency and it's not being met in this game.

I saw something in that wall. You mentioned me being alive because I hard SR Titus. I don't remember seeing if chennisden or you had a strong preference between Fuscosco / Titus prior to night. Analyzing who survives and why can be helpful. Would we expect either of these players to roll the dice on WIFOMing that or would they play it straight?
For what it's worth dave, I agree wholeheartedly that Titus using exclusively vca, then slam-dunking the other (#selectivescumhunting) and then turning around with a "oh game solved ig fusco is scum lol" looks scummy at a surface level. I argued pretty heavily against Buj's original hard push that she was town by virtue of her slot's towniness but after hearing his reasoning I think it's one of those situations where both she and Fusco look like net scum to me and the game is just deciding which one is scum and which one is wolfy town.

Can Titus actually lynch her top scumread (Baezu), and then hit 4p realising that she's with two clearly-town players (you and us) and one mafia which by PoE is Fusco?

Imo yes. Her position isn't radiantly townie fmpov, but it's believable. There is a *lot* which suggests Fusco is aligned with flipped scum. That's why I said I'm happy for Buj to throw that vote down against my gut discomfort.
DuckDuckJab
DuckDuckJab
Goon
DuckDuckJab
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3186 (isolation #337) » Tue May 28, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by DuckDuckJab »

In post 3184, Titus wrote:Drunk Titus says hi.
Hi drunk Titus!

Return to “Completed Open Games”