Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:16 am

Post by Chito and Yuuri »

Chito: still reading the setup but I guess there's no rvs and no voting unless you're stk until we accept or reject his squad ok

The deathnote is the person that chooses who goes on the missions but if your name is written in the death note you don't die right? Trying to reconcile this mech with my recollection of the flavor
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #22 (isolation #1) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:42 am

Chito: yeah now that I'm processing the setup task force nominations is the equivalent of rvs, except we're townhunting rather thanscumhunting. Setup is in the ballpark of coalition in that sense.

Since stk knows his own alignment he'll want to nominate himself right? I'd support stk, insomnia, and myself.

Gamble why do you want baezu before she has posted?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (isolation #2) » Mon May 06, 2019 9:42 am

Chito: I haven't played avalon, resistance, or secret hitler so this should be a wild ride lol
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Mon May 06, 2019 11:49 am

Chito: so am I missing something or why is this not autowin on mass flavor claim? 3 scum cross 3 town which creates 6 unknowns, we task force out of the remaining names which are now 4 ics, and get 3 task force wins automatically.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:49 am

In post 73, Chara wrote:i'm less warm on Chito because i'm concerned about 54. it could be a case of misreading the rules and also not reading all of the posts that say don't claim and why that is, but it could also be fake. better safe than sorry. the better we do from the beginning, the more chances we have to screw up and wiggle room we have later.
Chito: Partly I asked in the first place because last time I was in a boon game, I got halfway through the game before actually fully processing some of the roles (namely how exactly a 'sticky fruit vendor' worked). So I wanted to make sure I had a clearer sense of what all was going on here, especially since I've played none of the games this is based on and am less familiar with these big comeback mechanics that seem littered throughout the game. Given that you switched how you understood the odds a few times in this same sequence of posts, and that the setup I think is genuinely a lot to take in, why would you think that I would be faking that question?

That being said I think you switching back and forth on me is a little bit townie, I do get the sense you're trying to sort me so there's that.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #5) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:50 am

In post 75, High Risk Gamble wrote:So 2 things.
1. You won't find a Morality game that is breakable here.
2. No one claims at all.
Chito: I know this game is moving slowly but any reads on anyone? This post is fine on its own since you're responding to the conversation but you haven't really said anything about your reads in the last day.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (isolation #6) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:51 am

In post 77, insomnia wrote:Remember scum are more likely to get into mechanical conversations that make sense, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that they support what they’re saying. Actions speak louder than words.
Chito: Are you implying here that Chara was discussing mech without reads, because I kinda feel the opposite. Or was this in response to Gamble (for which it does seem kinda true)?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #7) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:52 am

In post 79, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 69, Chara wrote:actually, i'm wrong on the odds. the Kira players don't know who their Shinigami is...
Depends which Shinigami is in the game.
Chito: Penguin do you think this was a townslip from Chara or a deliberately staged dumbtell?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Tue May 07, 2019 11:53 am

In post 81, insomnia wrote:I don’t have an opinion on anybody. Oh, except Baezu. Locked scum.
Chito: While I'm not townreading Baezu yet, what graduates her from leanscum to lockscum for you?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #109 (isolation #9) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:13 pm

Chito: Why TLK? I see him as one of my higher townleans
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #118 (isolation #10) » Wed May 08, 2019 6:13 am

Chito: I feel like I'm not the one to debate this since I'm still wrapping my head around everything but if we sort out the crossclaims then doesn't it come down to which shinigami scum have? If you force 3 and 4 to fail then ryuk can change 1 or 2 to a fail before mission 4 ends, so there would be 3 task force fails and touta wouldn't get to shoot because game would be over. I think you're right that that is a win for us if scum rolled rem but then we'd basically be turning the game into 50% winrate with nothing to do with player choices, only whether scum have ryuk (scum win) or rem (town win)
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #145 (isolation #11) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 pm

Chito: I think single is town but if the game is broken I kinda don't know why we still need to play it? I'm finding it really hard to care about this game now tbh. It looks like a solid break to me. and even tho we can ignore the break I kinda don't know how I feel about just ignoring an autowin

I think Yuuri is almost done with finals so I'll see how she feels when she gets a chance to read the thread
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #12) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:24 pm

Chito: how is it not an autowin? With a properly organized massclaim order we ic half the town and quickly eliminate the scum cross claims which gives us full control over mission wins and then we shoot kira who is mechanically solved by day 3. The only problem would be if stk and the next person in the list are both scum which they're not cause stk is obvtown. How is this not an autowin that we have to force ourselves to ignore?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #13) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:13 am

Chito: sorry wasn't sure if I was gonna stay in this. Yuuri is recovering from finals and I don't like voting without her input but I guess if I'm staying in this game I gotta fly solo rn

Bugles and penguin you're both saying no because of stk only?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #191 (isolation #14) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:20 am

In post 149, Chara wrote: if you don't want to play the game, why are you here? you could argue it's the mod's fault for it maybe being breakable, but...
This is literally where I've been at with this game, I have a really hard time staying invested if I feel like there was a mech break mostly because there's part of me that doesn't want to put in effort to try if I know there was another solution.

I guess we're just rolling on, kinda don't get why stj stalled the thread for half a week only to then drop the mech break

I like tlk and chara and I feel like stk baited me with this mech talk and then decided to scuumread me when I stopped caring about a broken game. so I feel like I need yuuri to come in and be even-handed because I don't feel much of anything here rn
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #15) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:21 am

so i u like chara did you dislike stk or tlk?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #197 (isolation #16) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:41 am

she's not really in any game other than with me rn, I mean skool finals

Allright I remember liking tlk but I guess I can reread there
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #199 (isolation #17) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:51 am

I guess you don't like tlk because he was ok with chara over me, but I don't see how that's a huge problem if he thinks chara is also town

Also I guess I'm still struggling with basic mech, I thought that scum only needed on fail on a mission for it to fail, if scum actually need 2 fails then can can just pass whatever anyway because we can pretty easily win a majority of missions.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #200 (isolation #18) » Sun May 12, 2019 7:58 am

In post 169, singletonking wrote:
In post 168, Baezu wrote:STK would you consider chara, TLK and Chito?
No. I'm not sending Chito, I'm getting weird vibes from them just talking about my strategy without discussing anything else like reads or other engagement.
Yeah this post still pisses me off

A correct massclaim order in day 1 means we don't want to give reads if we were going to go with your plan because we needed to be ready to say informed pairings or avoid revealing we were not specific power roles before the mass happens

This post with the random backoff from the solve makes me feel like this whole thing was just complete horseshit

Honestly stk's approach made me think he was town but now I just don't want to give him anything. He barely discussed his proposed team before presenting the vote and just hid behind a mech solution that seemed designed to kill discussion. He still could be town and I'm just pissed at him but whatever

VOTE: veto
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (isolation #19) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:50 pm

In post 239, singletonking wrote:
In post 237, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Chara
VOTE: Insomnia
VOTE: Chito and Yuuri
It feels... really weird that you used a team immediately after I suggested it, especially considering that you don't trust me.
Chito: While you did include Chara in your send, where did you have this 3-group as the team?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #20) » Wed May 15, 2019 5:55 pm

Chito: Yeah but that's you agreeing with something he had already said, which is not exactly the same thing as you suggesting the team in the first place.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Wed May 15, 2019 6:07 pm

Chito: Well, there's three possibilities that come to mind.
A) He is scum that forgot he was scumreading you
B) He is town that thinks you're scum and trying to bluff him out of that team
C) He totally ignored you and simply went back to the team that he proposed earlier

If you think it's A (which seems to be your implication), why is that a better explanation than B or C?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (isolation #22) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:13 pm

Chito: Which read changed?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #259 (isolation #23) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:45 am

Look at baked nips avi
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #261 (isolation #24) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:48 am

How exactly is 3 nearly one line posts "starting to play the game"?

We were waiting for you to say a proposal. You did not have to vote your proposed team in the same post you discussed them.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #262 (isolation #25) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:50 am

why are you so evasive on whether you think me or chara is scum if the mission fails? And if 3 posts of asking stk why he's shading you was enough for you to change your read of me, why didn't you talk to me before putting me in the team?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #282 (isolation #26) » Thu May 16, 2019 9:48 am

Chito: I was literally going to vote a pass until insomnia's flip back and forth on nom/veto/pass. What do you think of insomnia rn?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #27) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:29 pm

In post 312, insomnia wrote:Time for some re-reading to determine which out of Chiito and Chara are scum here. Probs Chiito because the chara team was vetoed first. Simple as that.

Conclusion => any team composition that contains Chiito gets an auto veto from me.
Chito: Yeah your weird flip right after making the nomination made me think something was off about your slot, and you writing off Chara and coming at me out of the gate doesn't make me feel any better.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #404 (isolation #28) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:30 pm

In post 314, insomnia wrote:I'd take a me - singleton - chara - to be determined team composition or I riot
Chito: So in what world does this make sense? We just have a mission fail, and so your response is to nominate two of the people on the team that failed?
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #405 (isolation #29) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 318, The Last Knight wrote:Yeah man. I'm kinda surprised we got a fail. But that gives us so much more information.

I thought Chara was town. I was uneasy about Chito and Yuuri.

That leaves you Insomnia. But... I'll trust your enthusiasm as excited town.

Yeah, I buy Chito and Yuuri as scum.
Wrong.
In post 319, The Last Knight wrote:4 players needed for the next mission?

I say Baked Nips, Insomnia, Chara, and myself.

Alternatively, I propose Baked Nips, Insomnia, Chara, and High Risk Gamble.
OK, in what world does it make sense to include both Insomnia and Chara right after a mission fail that included both of them?

I mean, sure, I still think of the two, Chara is more likely to be the town than Insomnia, but you are basically saying you want scum to go on the next mission.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #406 (isolation #30) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:35 pm

In post 326, Chara wrote:i suppose insomnia's trying to break his own mission is town indicative.
how? why?

they proposed a mission when clearly they only had a minimal or weak attempt at pretending to sort me only to then get me on the mission without my own vote so that he could then push me as scum today. everything about that slot looks fake to me now
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #407 (isolation #31) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:36 pm

In post 349, PenguinPower wrote:I really have no idea how to comprehend Baked Nips' posts
I don't see what's hard to comprehend about Baked Nips wanting to include Insomnia which is basically throwing
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #408 (isolation #32) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 359, the worst wrote:Chara is town, stk is town
Nips makes me want to throw up
I think TLK is town

Chito I don't townread and vehemently disagree with Chara's reason for townreading there, like other than balking at a mechsolve I don't see why they're town :U

PP hasn't towntold yet but looking promisingish

Insomnia/Baezu I have no feelings about
First -- hi duck!

Second -- are you scum? This paranoia push from you seems off and having no feelings about insomnia seems like a bad idea right now
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #409 (isolation #33) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 362, the worst wrote:Maybe I should be townreading insomnia and not townreading Chara actually :U

I don't think failure on the first mission is necessarily AI is all

:facepalm:
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #34) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 366, the worst wrote:yas I'm not rly convinced there were no scum on the first mission
what even is this? are you attempting to fake a towntell by pretending to have not read the setup? town does not have a choice on whether to pass the mission or not
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #35) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:46 pm

In post 387, Baked Nips wrote:Uhh I believe we are proposing proposing it. Not proposing to propose. That’s a waste of time.

We would like to see
TLK
Insomnia
Chara
BNS
OK so why the fuck are you proposing a team that is guaranteed to have scum on it?

VOTE: VETO

Why did no one shut this down earlier? So bad
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #415 (isolation #36) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:48 pm

In post 398, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Pass
After he talks about his paranoia on Chara he passes this. Incredible
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #416 (isolation #37) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:49 pm

In post 412, the worst wrote:Isn't there a scum motivated ability to change a single player's vote? People were talking about it.
Yeah, but that is a role that there is only a 50% chance scum even have, and even if scum has it, it only activates after the third day

I know you're not a heavy mech player and still a recent replacement but come on, even I caught that. That's exactly why scum are trying to heavy push for a second failed mission. If they get scum on this mission and fail it then they're very likely to win the game unless we play the ending flawlessly
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #417 (isolation #38) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:50 pm

In post 413, the worst wrote:Talk to me about why you consider this scum motivated.
So far we have both pushed heavy paranoia in the early game when we've been scum against each other and so this looks very similar to your play in Undertale so far
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #419 (isolation #39) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:51 pm

Fuck I miss Yuuri, I wish she would not have siteflaked, I really did not plan to play this game solo, I can't deal with this level of bad

Whatever, let's just veto this so we can get to a team that isn't gamethrowing
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #40) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:55 pm

Baked Nips literally had not even said my name in this game before deciding I was so lock scum they would include not one but BOTH of the other people from the first failed mission in their team? What even is this game
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (isolation #41) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:58 pm

In post 420, the worst wrote:I also don't know who you are so I'm not exactly sure how to approach your experience with me but let's roll
hmmm. really? I thought you read anime upick?

if this is true then it does mess up my sense of you pushing paranoia on me in your opening.

let me think on whether I buy this or not.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #42) » Sun May 19, 2019 7:59 pm

I mean maybe but their schtick has led them to choosing a team that is guaranteed to have scum on it when we already have one failed mission so I kinda don't care. Like just by sheer numbers at least one person that expressed support for a team like this has to be town and that fact just boggles my mind
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (isolation #43) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:02 pm

Alright I've been thinking about it. I guess you're unfamiliar with the show so I'll just drop your play matching Undertale. I thought it would have had to be obvious but maybe it's not as obvious as I thought
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (isolation #44) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:06 pm

idk this is an outed alt for me but I don't want to bring up our existing meta as that will just lead to even more paranoia probably, if you care you can look at the end of my iso in undertale, the undertale ping only works if you actually know who I am

pedit: well there goes that LOL
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #431 (isolation #45) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:07 pm

seriously though Chito has been my avi in discord for like weeks so I really thought you knew who it was me and was just pushing the same paranoia style read on me as you had in undertale LOL
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (isolation #46) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:12 pm

I mean you pretty clearly didn't, I just think that in that one schadd game as scum I pushed a lot of paranoia on you to get you to townread me, I realized you basically did the same thing to me in Undertale, and now it just seems like your schtick idk

now I think you either a) legitimately can't read me or b) were trying to decide if you could get town to buy me as scum, and I'm leaning a at the moment.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (isolation #47) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:14 pm

Wait you replaced Gamble slot

shit are you scum? duck why are you always opposed to me :(
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #48) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:17 pm

right now it's pretty easy for me to believe that insomnia and baked nips is 2/2, gamble slot had pretty decent equity, idk tho
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (isolation #49) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:18 pm

In post 435, the worst wrote:If you throw back to SUPP2017M I prefer a lategame pocket when it comes to you.
I thought you spent half of the time I was alive in Supp in a de facto 1v1 with me, I don't remember a pocket :P
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #442 (isolation #50) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:23 pm

<3

even if you still might be scum in this game you're town irl
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (isolation #51) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:30 pm

Yeah, now my concerns are more with you having HRG's slot which was not very townie.

What an apt song! This was the first night I had a beer in two weeks.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #52) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:37 am

I'd like baezu, tlk, and penguin to say who they want on the next team

I think insomnia already said he would autofail missions with me on them so it would also help to know whether the mission is vetoed if I'm on it. I don't think testing me is correct but the odds of me including scum is much higher if I am not on the mission, given 3 scum/ 4 people on the mission/9 players, with one scum in insomnia/chara.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #53) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:34 am

In post 450, singletonking wrote:Back from V/LA

Inclined to reject this mission because I think Chito is town and the other two people on the failed mission are on this one. But I'll be reading more.
In post 563, singletonking wrote:Okay, Baked Nips' proposal was stupid, whether it was from town or from scum. I don't see a reason to see them as scum.
If the proposal was "dumb" why didn't you comment on that in 450? You say you oppose but then say you're still reading but didn't come back to this point.

Considering you spent half of day 1 playing with a solve it is pretty jarring that 450 doesn't make it clear how bad of an idea bn's send was
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #54) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:19 pm

If HRG was town then yeah, 580 team is a strong possibility. Baezu what did you make of HRG's posts? Seems like you're townreading the duck, which I guess means you were at worst nullreading HRG?

I'd still like to see what teams Penguin and TLK support.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #55) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:50 pm

I kinda was hoping baezu would just open up about her read more. I like her for town but I think I find it hard to feel confident when her playstyle doesn't map out as much of her thought process as I'd like
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #637 (isolation #56) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:56 pm

In post 319, The Last Knight wrote:4 players needed for the next mission?

I say Baked Nips, Insomnia, Chara, and myself.

Alternatively, I propose Baked Nips, Insomnia, Chara, and High Risk Gamble.
In post 633, The Last Knight wrote:
In post 617, Baezu wrote:I honestly think that there was only one bad guy on the field mission because if there were two we probably would have seen two fails
That's almost certainly off the table actually because it removed wifom for them and guarantees 2/3.

But I still only think 1/3 was town though.
300 posts is a long time at the rate this game has been going. Of everyone that suggested the chara/insomnia pairing that nips went with I felt like he was the most likely to be town. But it does bug me that now he's saying he thinks there were 2 scum on the first mission when he proposed both chara and insomnia to nips.

I'm probably overthinking this and his reads just changed. I still think he's probably town. This is just the one thing that is pausing me on making him an autoinclude rn.
Chito and Yuuri
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Chito and Yuuri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #57) » Tue May 21, 2019 9:51 pm

Yeah I'm feeling a little better about TLK then. If that post was a slip then *shrug* idk, there's enough random noise in this game that maybe it should bother me more. I'd like to feel *really good* about TLK and Baezu but I don't think I'm going to get to a point where I don't have some level of second-guessing and I'm not sure that me asking them for specific things is going to give me what I want for my read. I think what I like about them right now is that I don't feel like they're trying super hard to be townread, they're more just reacting in the way that they do, even when that sometimes means they say stuff that sorta contradicts other things they say 0.o

I kinda planned to wait for Penguin to do his catchup but actually I've been feeling better about the rest of this group. HRG was just... idk, he was not very present and sometimes that can be AI, but I'm not sure it's super AI for him in particular. And the duck has not exhibited some of the scumtells I would expect from him. I feel like he's pushing to a solve and then sort of feeling good about it, and I think as scum his reads tend to be a little more elastic. Not a rock solid tell but about as good as it seems like I'm going to get in this game.

VOTE: Chito, TLK, Baezu, the worst
VOTE: Pass

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”