large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #0) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:45 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Fumuki is the 'what' instead of 'which' intentional, or do you have autocorrect?

Based on posts so far I definitely don't fit in with this group of personalities.

VOTE: notanaxehole
Anyone who knows me knows I'm MS's janitor on a one-man quest to eradicate self-votes.
Also lately MS players have been shit at day 1, and have shown absolutely no respect to how important it is, so whatever. At least I would have voted the morally right way.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:54 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 46, TheWizard wrote:I am the town roleblocker.
Don't block me I'm town super cop.

Sky can be town temporarily. :P
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I want nero to be town so I'm just going to assume he's town.

Fumuki's sarcasm strikes me as a personality quirk, so I don't know if it's AI yet, but from what I can see people are having a hard time understanding what she means or doesn't mean. So overall result is anti-town atm, Fumuki. Please minimize it.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #325 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 25, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 301, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: buj

come back pls ):
What's up sky?

Why are people talking about lynching you?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #377 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 50, RuiRui wrote:
In post 46, TheWizard wrote:I am the town roleblocker.
It's probably ideal for you to not use your ability at all on night 1

The chance you stop a scum kill is low, while blocking a town role can be pretty bad
This feels LAMIST to me. Notice how no one else seemed to care about that claim because it was kinda obviously a joke.
In post 134, Sickofit1138 wrote:
In post 132, nomnomnom wrote:Silence.
In post 133, Saudade wrote:I kill you
For God's sake.

Ftr I think these two are town, my gut is saying that scum wouldn't be so blatantly shitposting and anti contributing. though ofc this can be WiFoM, my gut says town

Bad town (Stop it you guys). But still town ntl
Why do you make excuses in your head for scummy behavior? Like push it and make them convince you they're town if they're actually town. Saying this could be town or scum and then deciding they're town is just arbitrary. Might as well assign a random read to all the players.
In post 183, RuiRui wrote:
In post 61, Performer wrote:I don't get how people are stating "x is town" already with what's been posted so far.

For instance it appears there's a lot of joke posting, along with "I'm a PR/specific PR" posts, which sounds like messing around a lot. First impression is that it's null, can't get a good enough read from that yet. Could be town gambiting or scum gambiting.
I scumread this post slightly because it seems to be a certain type of explanation/analysis that I think comes from scum
Okay so I didn't like your earlier posting regarding wizard because I felt like you knew wizard was town and just wanted to look like you were giving him advice, when almost everyone elsr treated his claim like the joke it clearly was. But I like that you noticed this. Performer's post was bad because it comes across as really hedgy and robotic. And there doesn't seem to be a point even. What was he hoping to achieve apart from posting just to post? He doesn't end up with a read on axe, he doesn't agree or disagree with any of axe's reads.
In post 222, NotAnAxehole wrote:RosterFoster attacking anything against Nero Cain without providing any substance is really weird and noteworthy.

Also, the lack of a single town read from Nero Cain seems like an experienced scum's way of saying I don't want to give up any information if I die.
Really? I would think it's the opposite. It's much easier to townread people when you actually know they're town. Like how sometimes masons look really weird with their mason partners etc. The lack of a single townread would be really weird from scum nero. Even if you don't agree with this poing wouldn't you agree that it is natural for townies to get townreads in the process of scumhunting, so how long do you think he'd be able to keep up not giving a townread before it looks really weird? He'd do it to imitate town at the very least.
In post 357, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 356, KidAmn wrote:That is an unheard of level of consistency for you to be fair /s
IKR!

Performer
TheWizard
bob3141
Sickofit1138
EeveeLution Army

is kinda where I'm leaning.

VOTE: EeveeLution Army
What made you remove me from the list?

I find axe's readlist really suspicious. I like disagree with almost all of it. I certainly townread all his scumreads (with varying degree), I disagree with some of his townreads, and I think some fit more in the null pile by the looks of it.
I find the confidence of axe and nom that axe won't be lynched really weird. Not how I imagine an innocent reacting to being wagoned.

If ruirui is scum I think that spews wizard town, though I'm not super confident on that. Especially that wizard himself is very scummy. I can see rui and axe being scum together taking different approaches to wizard's claim for distancing while bringing more attention to wizard's slot.
Though if wizard's posting doesn't improve then occam's razor would point to him being scum.

Performer is your main outed? If so can I know who it is?

@nom - I think axe's posts aren't obviously townie. They are suspect in certain places, but more importantly can easily be faked as scum. What specifically makes you think differently?

I think I want more time to figure out rui / wizard.

I'm in favor of an axe or performer lynch atm.

Ftr - I'm sick. My activity level is NAI in this game. Nerfed account or not doesn't matter. I just don't like talking about rl and didn't feel the need to go on VLA.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:28 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

RuiRui wrote:
In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:This feels LAMIST to me. Notice how no one else seemed to care about that claim because it was kinda obviously a joke.
How is claiming roleblocker a joke?
When it's on page 2 and his first post of the game and there's no pressure on him and nobody else claimed and it's not a miller claim and it's not a day ability and it doesn't direct the lynch in any way and it has no town benefit and it has no scum benefit and it doesn't move the conversation and it doesn't stop the conversation...

But maybe he's roleblocker. Saves the rest of us from being NK'd.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #381 (isolation #6) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:30 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

By the way the joke could be scum-indicative or town-indicative. I'm not calling you out for commenting on it. I'm calling you out for believeing it and giving him advise on how to play it.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #382 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:32 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I've townread people based on their rvs claims and I've scumread people based on their rvs claims in the past. In neither situation did I believe the claim without further posts/info.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:45 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 377, NerfedBuJ wrote:Performer's post was bad because it comes across as really hedgy and robotic. And there doesn't seem to be a point even. What was he hoping to achieve apart from posting just to post? He doesn't end up with a read on axe, he doesn't agree or disagree with any of axe's reads.
@Performer. This was about post 61. And I asked about main to see if we had other games together.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #414 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 4:46 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 402, Nero Cain wrote:So we are all waiting for deadline to get near and then we are gonna lynch evee right?

ok, see you guys in 8 days.
There's already a wagon on Axe. We can lynch someone right now.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #10) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 415, Nero Cain wrote:how do you feel about evee?
Meh. Seems a bit hypocritical when calling wizard for not pushing a scumread and when saying roster is doing bare minimum.
The townread on axe is odd, so is how he asked nom about it.
Does give off a vibe of someone not willing to share opinions in fear of slipping.

But I wouldn't say he's scummier than axe or even performer based on these things so far. Just feel more strongly about those 2.

So he's my 3rd choice.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (isolation #11) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:34 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 444, Skygazer wrote:lower post count but if he's sick and is actually town that'll probs change, i feel like he's going for a LHF vote with you esp when i have reason to believe ur town, and the gamestate indicates that scum are fine with the wagons because no strong counterwagons are forming which would indicate that scum are in the lurkers

also i really think he'd push me more for SRing him for lurking rather than just waving away the fact that he was lurking, from what i remember he likes to push ppl SRing him when he's town and tends to avoid it as scum
Lower post count - yes

LHF lynch - not seeing it. Nom is pretty openly against it, and it's been hovering at 2 or 3 votes forever. Also he's one of the most outspoken so far and doesn't strike me as someone who'll be easy to lynch

Gamestate - disagree there. There's no obvious wagon attracting most of the votes, the vote shifts seem to be happening slowly and gradually. Sudden moves by scum like trying to force a counterwagon would be the one thing they will desperately avoid as it will expose them. This is a premature gamestate read if anything. But it's also confusing, like are you townreading the people voting you?

Meta - I don't know about me sring people more as town or not, it's possible I do by a small margin. But why would I SR you for finding my inactivity suspicious? Are you saying your own meta argument is wrong about me?
Regardless of how my meta will evolve in the future or how I play on this account, as far as you know I do post a whole lot less as scum. Why would I be suspicious of you for noticing?
Not that it makes you town of course, but it isn't scummy.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (isolation #12) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:38 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Sickofit has triggered my secret scum tell alarm. Just saying this now for bragging rights. I'm not giving away my tell. (Also the sample size is still too small to make conclusions from and if it's no longer secret scum would probably stop doing it)
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (isolation #13) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:41 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 473, Saudade wrote:@Bu
Is there a reason you only post when Sky prompts you to and interact only with her?
She asked me direct questions and I haven't sorted her yet.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (isolation #14) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:48 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Saudade how many games do we have together?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (isolation #15) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:53 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Kidamn's iso is pretty bad but the two posts of actual analysis in there are pretty decent. Roster and sky are still null for me so it's not that I agree completely but this sort of posting is very good for town, unlike the earlier shitposting.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (isolation #16) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I'm uncomfortable with having people I'm solidly against/not believing/scumreading townreading me and the people I've not said much about scumreading me.

Feels off somehow... I can't put my finger on it
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (isolation #17) » Sun Apr 28, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 508, Saudade wrote:
In post 503, NerfedBuJ wrote:Saudade how many games do we have together?
Idk who you are so.. zero? Is it relevant?
Relevant in seeing if I have previous meta on you or not.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:27 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 510, Saudade wrote:nobody has a meta on me at the moment
We actually do have a game together. One in which you played poorly, got mad at people for suspecting you for that, called us all idiots even though we townies were absolutely killing it, lynching scum in day 1 and day 2 before lynching your slot on day 3 I believe that yes, was town sadly, but eventually finished the game off with a town win in under 30 pages. You did rep-out at some point though so I don't know how much you missed.

So given your much more level-headed play here you've either matured or you're scum. Or both I guess. But you haven't been pressured or suspected much from what I can see and me saying that now would negate any reaction test to you, but my ego told me to just trust my townlean on you so I don't care.

Now.. want to talk about any reads or did you just want to shade me for 'only' responding to sky?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:32 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I'm more confident on the kid townread now. Good on you for making up for the shitposting.

I just don't know if I can scumread sky just yet. Like I acknowledge that she is being a bit weird wrt my slot in general. And like I believe I've given her enough to townread me because I just can't come up with anything more without it being forced nonsense. It's just her being scum is not making that much sense to me given her play overall and other people's posts about her. She does seem more like a victim in this gamestate, than someone who wants to buddy me and manipulate me/rest of town.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (isolation #20) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:36 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Nero how important is winning to you?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (isolation #21) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 8:43 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I'm just going to try something new.
Let's go with wisdom of the crowd.

If sky flips town right here in day 1 I think town loses, and we prove that democracy doesn't work and enjoy being right personally.

And if she flips scum then we win while doing none of the hard work.

Win - win in my book.

On BuJaber my ego doesn't allow me to do something like this, but I don't play on my main anymore.

What do you say? :D

Sorry sky your death is for a very noble cause.
*gun salute*
VOTE: Skygazer
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #548 (isolation #22) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 543, NerfedBuJ wrote:I'm just going to try something new.

If sky flips town right here in day 1 I think town loses, and we prove that democracy doesn't work and enjoy being right personally.

Who do you think is scum? Sickofit? Anyone else?
Individually?
You, performer, sickofit, wizard, eevee
And I'll throw in roster for good measure.

That's what? 3/6, 50%
Not the best percentage accuracy but that's all we have to work with so far.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (isolation #23) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:15 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 547, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 542, NerfedBuJ wrote:Nero how important is winning to you?
I care more about being right than winning. What is the point of this question?
To see if you'll go along with my fun plan.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (isolation #24) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:21 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I mean really what's the point of discussion and logic when after all of it nomnom doesn't even drop the percentage to 99%.

Axe is openwolfing and has 3 sheepers, do you really want to do this for 200 more pages?

I'll do it if you want but I really think I'll feel better just sheeping and finding out if I'm right quicker.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #552 (isolation #25) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:21 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

^@nero
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #616 (isolation #26) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:55 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I voted for sky because it's faster to show people they're wrong than to talk them into it. Especially when attempts to explain it have fallen on dead hands. I'm fine losing if it will teach town!nom not to trust and sheep someone that is open wolfing.

I know there are better ways, but I'm a petty man.

Tell me one post in this game that is worse than "Axe is 100% town".

So to respond to you nero, I don't think nom is open wolfing. I think nom is town being pulled by a leash.

@sky - your wagon analysis is wrong imo. Probably 2 scum in the first 4 votes of your wagon.

VOTE: Axe
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #617 (isolation #27) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:57 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 548, NerfedBuJ wrote:
NotAnAxehole wrote:

Individually?

That's what? 3/6, 50%
This is looking even better now.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #28) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:59 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 590, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 548, NerfedBuJ wrote:You, performer, sickofit, wizard, eevee
ehhhh....

all these slots are p scummy and I think Buj put at least 1 buddy here. Both? idk
Really man? If I hand you two scum you'd still think I'm more likely to be bussing than me being town and right?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (isolation #29) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:01 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 605, Skygazer wrote:Townpool (I'm much better at townreading correctly than scumreading correctly): [saudade slot]/axe/nom/nero/roster/performer/flavor leaf

Will dive more into reads tonight
Explain saudade, axe, roster, performer, FL

Some I disagree with, some I need to hear reasons for. To me many slots are town by PoE not because they've towned it up on their own.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:03 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

@Sky And I wish you hadn't said you tried a gambit.
You were pretty clearly town. Now wrong town will just shrug off their terrible read because "you were playing scummy", and next game they'll be manipulated again and join another wagon on town just as easily.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (isolation #31) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:04 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 620, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 616, NerfedBuJ wrote:I voted for sky because it's faster to show people they're wrong than to talk them into it. Especially when attempts to explain it have fallen on dead hands. I'm fine losing if it will teach town!nom not to trust and sheep someone that is open wolfing.

I know there are better ways, but I'm a petty man.

Tell me one post in this game that is worse than "Axe is 100% town".

So to respond to you nero, I don't think nom is open wolfing. I think nom is town being pulled by a leash.

@sky - your wagon analysis is wrong imo. Probably 2 scum in the first 4 votes of your wagon.

This is funny.

But it actually has be townreading BuJ
Oh shit thanks I used the wrong word.

It's fallen on dead ears of course, not hands. :)
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (isolation #32) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:06 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Axe you haven't played with sky before, have you?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #627 (isolation #33) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:09 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In what way is it a contrast? My position hasn't changed ?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (isolation #34) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:12 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 625, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 624, NerfedBuJ wrote:Axe you haven't played with sky before, have you?
I haven't played with anyone here.
Could it really be?

I have a hard time believing it (not that you haven't played with her, but that you're town), but damn.. maybe you're town and nom is the scum instead.

Hell of a play from nom though if that's the case I gotta say.

Like if you had played with sky before that's it you're scum 100%.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (isolation #35) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 629, Performer wrote:The thing that really made me wonder is you said "you were pretty clearly town" about skygazer.

Yet in 543 you literally went with the crowd and said her death was for some noble cause??
Yes the noble cause was to show that democracy is stupid.

Wisdom of the crowd doesn't work in things like this because not all opinions are equal.

Wisdom of the crowd works for estimating numbers. That's about it. Because some overguess and some underguess. There's no actual thought involved.

But when it comes to voting, or reads, or opinions on how a country should be run, how does it make sense to give the least knowledgeable or intelligent people the same power in things they know nothing about.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (isolation #36) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Push nom axe it'll be funnier.
If you're going to keep pretending you're town.

Such ballsy play from nom.

You know what I wish I'm wrong. I now wish that axe is town and nom is scum. Would be a far more amazing revelation.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #635 (isolation #37) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:20 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

She would have hypothetically called a townie 100% town with no evidence and got away with it, if I've got your and her read mixed up.
That is mind blowingly good. If I can achieve even half of that in one game I would seriously just shit talk everyone. I'd think myself the absolute king of scum.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #38) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 634, NotAnAxehole wrote:I mean, I think it's TheWizard, RuiRui +1.

RuiRui's focus on Performer makes no sense. I mean, performer hasn't screamed town, but to be that fixated on him and not willing to even consider the game happening around them... Is... Highly suspect.

TheWizard claimed roleblocker, if it's a joke, its a scum joke... If it's an actual claim, THERE IS NO TOWN ROLEBLOCKER THIS GAME.
Then vote wizard because I guarantee you it was a joke.
I just don't know if that makes him scum for sure like you seem to think.

I think his other posts is what makes him scummy.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #639 (isolation #39) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:24 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Okay I'll drop my superiority complex if you flip town and nom flips scum. Both has to happen.

Because if you've been reading I'm townreading nom and scumreading you.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #641 (isolation #40) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:25 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

That'd still give me 2/3 scum caught, but who can't pull off that in 6 guesses am I right? ;)
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #644 (isolation #41) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:26 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 548, NerfedBuJ wrote:
NotAnAxehole wrote:

Individually?

That's what? 3/6, 50%
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #645 (isolation #42) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 642, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 639, NerfedBuJ wrote:Okay I'll drop my superiority complex if you flip town and nom flips scum. Both has to happen.

You're townreading TheWizard too though. You should vote there with me instead.
OH AM I??
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #647 (isolation #43) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Well at least we're both shit at paying attention, Axe
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #648 (isolation #44) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 646, Skygazer wrote:VOTE: buj

buj i really dont see how you thought i was town

i was literally being open about going after lynchbait and flailing over my wagon

and thats a really weird flex to lynch a player ur confident is town (which reeks of tmi) to stick it to all the other players

like i said, i have reasons to TR axe/nom and don't want to out them
I'm just very good at reading gamestates
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #650 (isolation #45) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

It wasn't your individual play necessarily sky, your wagon spewed you town.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (isolation #46) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:30 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 649, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 645, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 642, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 639, NerfedBuJ wrote:Okay I'll drop my superiority complex if you flip town and nom flips scum. Both has to happen.

You're townreading TheWizard too though. You should vote there with me instead.
OH AM I??
Ah, mybad I meant scum reading. Keeping up on this broken phone is difficult. You should understand what I mean to say is vote for TheWizard and stop bussing yourself.
Not enough votes there, I think your lynch is far better for day 1.

Wizard can't talk himself out of a lynch, given how he has gained no popularity at all.

You can, and thus will be harder to lynch as time goes on.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #655 (isolation #47) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:33 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 652, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 650, NerfedBuJ wrote:It wasn't your individual play necessarily sky, your wagon spewed you town.
The wagon was initially all town though.
You say that now, but no flips yet.

And even if that's the case it just means scum couldn't make their move.

The wagon hovered on 3 or 4 votes for a very long time. 2 scum on it already OR all town and scum couldn't risk hammering it too soon in the day.

In both cases it indicates a wagon on town.

Wagons on scum don't get stuck like that without any counterwagons popping up.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (isolation #48) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:35 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 653, Skygazer wrote:
In post 630, NerfedBuJ wrote:Like if you had played with sky before that's it you're scum 100%.
but this implies you had a meta read on me too
That comes from all the talk to me and about me and how you had to sort me and all that.

You're gonna tell me that is part of making you look scummy?

Because I don't think you fake that.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (isolation #49) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:36 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Tell me you fake that as town, and break my heart.

But if that's why I'm wrong I'm fine with it
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #662 (isolation #50) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 660, Skygazer wrote:i mean im not sure how that turns into axe being scum if he had played w me before tho?

i do really wish you had rolled town here, early day was a cluster and i did genuinely want you to be town so i wouldnt have to lynch you :|
Friend sorting and/or interacted with people you like is a big part of your game, would you disagree?

So when it is genuine sorting, it would be town-indicative.

I haven't seen scum!sky yet as far as I recall, but obviously the 'sorting' part would be fake when you're scum. And from what I remember skitter saying, you'd actually be avoiding ingeracted too much with people who know you as scum.

Is any of that wrong?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #663 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Holy typo hell.. sorry
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (isolation #52) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 664, Skygazer wrote:so can you please trust my buj/sick reads since ill be conftown tomorrow anyways?
She's half right, do follow her if I get lynched D1.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (isolation #53) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 662, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 660, Skygazer wrote:i mean im not sure how that turns into axe being scum if he had played w me before tho?

i do really wish you had rolled town here, early day was a cluster and i did genuinely want you to be town so i wouldnt have to lynch you :|
Friend sorting and/or interacted with people you like is a big part of your game, would you disagree?

So when it is genuine sorting, it would be town-indicative.

I haven't seen scum!sky yet as far as I recall, but obviously the 'sorting' part would be fake when you're scum. And from what I remember skitter saying, you'd actually be avoiding ingeracted too much with people who know you as scum.

Is any of that wrong?
Why aren't you responding to this sky?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (isolation #54) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:58 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 670, Skygazer wrote:i agree that i do tend to sort friends first/better

also agree that interacting with certain people as scum terrifies me but im trying to get better at interactions
So do you still scumread me then?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #678 (isolation #55) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:05 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

And you said the opposite when you thought I had no meta read.

I had a lot more confidence on the gamestate read. I assigned it more weight.
What's wrong with that? Why do I need to have one reason without the other?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #700 (isolation #56) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:44 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

VOTE: thewizard

I was assuming the claim is a joke. You now take the no 1 slot for scumminess in my list of 6 scum.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #57) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:45 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 687, Wagonomics wrote:543 seems lynchbaity in a way that would slightly surprise me coming from Buj, but I suppose it's not impossible he's scum.
What exactly does that even mean?
And do you know me?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #761 (isolation #58) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

What's the concern here from people reluctant to vote?
Nero ?

You think wizard is town and axe is scum?
How do you imagine day 2 going if that's the case?
When both you and I were united we didn't get much support for an axe wagon. You think he puts himself back in danger like that?

If axe flips scum does that clear wizard? No

I think it's very likely wizard flips scum here. Then we can discuss why and if axe is bussing here.

Like we're having day 2 conversations before we even have a flip and I don't understand why.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (isolation #59) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:26 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 774, Flavor Leaf wrote:
In post 773, Flavor Leaf wrote:Ate successful.

I think Wizard’s town.
Serious. Off him. Time to wagon elsewhere.
From that one post? Did you read his ISO?
Does this mean you scumread axe?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1020 (isolation #60) » Fri May 03, 2019 6:36 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 987, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 468, NerfedBuJ wrote:Sickofit has triggered my secret scum tell alarm. Just saying this now for bragging rights. I'm not giving away my tell. (Also the sample size is still too small to make conclusions from and if it's no longer secret scum would probably stop doing it)
Buj what day do we lynch sick and why that day?
The day after axe gets nightkilled or lynched. If nobody surpasses sick in scumminess / or we have a guilty elsewhere.

Basically a game where you have one player following another player religiously since like page 2 is not a good game for town. That just messes hard with any associative analysis and opens up too much paranoia.

So I need nom to be able to think freely without outside influences.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1055 (isolation #61) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:58 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1052, Flavor Leaf wrote:Because other than that, there’s nothing here that makes me think Wiz is scum ever
That's pretty weird.

I was gonna say that I'm fine with lynching Axe first if you'll agree to lymch wizard even if axe flips scum because that definitely doesn't clear him

But I can see already that you will treat as proof of wiz's innocence.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1058 (isolation #62) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:03 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Sickofit my scum tell is akin to saying "X player said hi in his first ever post, he must be scum". It's entirely anecdotal and has no shred of objectivity. That is why I didn't act on it, I didn't share it, and I won't share it. Not until I collect enough examples of it that I can write a paper on.

so thanks for giving us an objective reason to scumread you with you going out of your way to not vote for wiz or axe.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1060 (isolation #63) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:06 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Nero just help me narrow down scum in my pool of 6 players and this game is solved already.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1062 (isolation #64) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:07 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Oh and if anyone has meta on nom to share that might be helpful.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1065 (isolation #65) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:11 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

@wagonomics -
Tbh posts 476, 516, and 689 were pretty damn townie and I was scumreading her until she posted those and now she's one of my top 3 townreads.

I understand attacking her for earlier posts but not those.
And I don't understand going after her today at all, not when she is neither wizard nor axe.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1070 (isolation #66) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:15 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1063, Nero Cain wrote:I'm willing to sheep Krazy and Flava Leaf and absolve myself if Wiz is scum.
That accomploshes nothing if they're both town but wrong.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (isolation #67) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:18 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1068, Wagonomics wrote:In what world is 476 townie

That is literally what moves her from lynchbait to scum in my book
She correctly identified 4 isos that were the same instead of just latching onto 1 of the lurker wagons.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (isolation #68) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:19 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1072, bob3141 wrote:
In post 1040, Wagonomics wrote:You can only ketchup if you relish the time you have

Ive always found puns cringeworthy. Suprised you didnt go for

"You can only ketchup if you relish the thyme you have"
You missed your shot dude.. time's run out on commenting on the joke.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1078 (isolation #69) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:20 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1075, Wagonomics wrote:
In post 1073, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 1068, Wagonomics wrote:In what world is 476 townie

That is literally what moves her from lynchbait to scum in my book
She correctly identified 4 isos that were the same instead of just latching onto 1 of the lurker wagons.
But she puts the vote in the middle which is not what town does
The middle?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (isolation #70) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:21 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Also only half of town tries these days .. just the current state of the site. So scumhunting is twice as hard
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (isolation #71) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:44 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1082, Wagonomics wrote:Voting someone based off 4 quotes and then talking about 2 other people is not how town writes a vote post about 75% of the time. Town puts the vote at the end of the post or the top
I mean I don't know if that's true.. sounds more like coincidence than a tell, but even if it is, technically her vote IS at the top.

What about 517. You think that level of scrutiny is faked by scum?

And remove the omgus aspect of her response to your vote. Are you going to deny that that first case post of yours was pretty void of reasoning? You've made far better attempts at convincing me later. I completely dismissed your original vote post as fluff or noise.

Maybe I'm wrong about her but I don't play with that assumption and I'd rather you directed your efforts elsewhere because I had your slot as town by PoE and I want you to help me sort the scumpile.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1092 (isolation #72) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:48 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1091, Nero Cain wrote:I think I get what you are saying about Axe and ok but FMPOV he's just scum. I mean he could certainly just be really bad town but either way, I don't really care if he lives or not.
Then you should care
You want him dead if all of this is true.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (isolation #73) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:52 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Me, roster, bob, kid. The rest are probably all scum or at least 3 of them are.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (isolation #74) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:52 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1096, NerfedBuJ wrote:Me, roster, bob, kid. The rest are probably all scum or at least 3 of them are.
This is in response to
Wagonomics wrote:NerfedBuJ, KidAmn, NotAnAxehole, rosterfoster, Performer, TheWizard, bob3141, Sickofit11

there's at least 4 town in this pool of players

Buj I come and go on
Kid has a trash iso and now is tunneling me in a scummy overreaction in observong her iso is hot garbage
Axe started with a self vote and made awful pushes in every direction all day and is now probably doing a bullshit gambit on his wiz read
Roater agreed with things that were complete rubbish early game but I think I townread later but rereading early game gives me doubts
Performer complained about people having strong early game reads lol wtf
Wiz... Has been discussed
Bob is who I have 3 separate times forgotten was in the game
Don't like sick in rvs

Need at least 4 town out of this lot
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1102 (isolation #75) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:03 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1097, Wagonomics wrote:517 was a moldy bag of tomatoes what are you talking about Buj
At the time sky was insisting I town it up so she can townread me but not actually putting any effort to get me to talk about actual things and dismissing posts I thoight were AI for me.

517 is basically calling her out for the former.

I don't see scum doing that not when they know that 1 townie is paranoid of their friend, another townie

That is from my pov maybe not too helpful, so let me put it this way

517 shows her reading beyond the words into the motivations and realizing that sky's actions were not matching her claimed intention.

I'm not saying scum never do that but it's a stark contrast with her other posts, completely surprising coming from someone practically just prodging all game. It's an extra step unlikely to be taken by lazy scum, which is what she would be if she is scum.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1196 (isolation #76) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:34 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Why are we talking about claims in day 2?

And I didn't receive anything sky.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1197 (isolation #77) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:35 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1198 (isolation #78) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:36 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

As was promised by everyone. No taksie backsies
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (isolation #79) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:42 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

But like you definitely lied about either role or target yet still claiming to be town, if this is true why do you need to die first to prove it?

Why do you value yourself so low?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (isolation #80) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:44 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Only reason I don't vote for you here is because I have too much of an ego that I believe my read on you more than I believe the evidence we have in front of us.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (isolation #81) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:45 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Also because if you're scum it's hilarious to me that you claimed friendly neighbour and then called me town when I denied receiving anything.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (isolation #82) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:50 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I'm defending you as long as I'm alive.

Want to vote for axe with me?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (isolation #83) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:52 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1205, nomnomnom wrote:We are going to our doom like this, we need claims.
Why though, it's more fun with less info. Also schadd knows his stuff, claims could cause hurt more than help, like I doubt a massclaim is game breaking in a schadd setup.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1370 (isolation #84) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:34 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

@eevee and Axe :

Actually axe made that ultimatum/promise at least 3 or 4 times, and only in the last one did he say roleblocker. All the rest he was adamant that wizard is not town and that he should "be lynched day 2" and "eat his own hat".

Axe/performer/sickofit/roster/rui/bob
Contain all scum.

If you guys want to let axe go back on his scummy af fake gladiator bs then we should lynch sickofit or performer.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1371 (isolation #85) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Maybe kidamn.. but like she's such an obvious kill suspect wagon pretty much tunnelled her. Also she saw she had at least one townie (me) defend her why would she feel threatened enough to remove him.

Maybe they thought his even night claim is actually odd night or fake?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1372 (isolation #86) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

To do: check if roster has TMI'd me town. The way he goes after sky but doesn't put me in the lynchpool at all doesn't add up.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1619 (isolation #87) » Thu May 09, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Why is performer town? Seems to be a popular opinion.
He feels weird to me. Has been in my scum pool since forever.

Sky why do you townread axe?

Sickofit is scum thanks for sheeping me and pretending you aren't guys.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1621 (isolation #88) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Yeah but apparently axe caught him all by himself
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1622 (isolation #89) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

What specificaly makes you hesitate on him? Maybe I'm tunnelling.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1624 (isolation #90) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:43 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I don't want to follow my scumtell yet either.
I still want the credit if he flips scum.

Also axe is voting him and I'm still not comfortable with the axe-nom dynamic.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1625 (isolation #91) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:44 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Funny how I can be objective about my own reads like that.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1627 (isolation #92) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1626, Nero Cain wrote:Why does everyone get so fucking defensive all the time?
In post 1625, NerfedBuJ wrote:Funny how I can be objective about my own reads like that.
Sorry nero this was a sarcastic comment in response to Axe calling me egotistical or whatever it was.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1726 (isolation #93) » Fri May 10, 2019 7:39 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

VOTE: rui
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1763 (isolation #94) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1761, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1751, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1750, Nero Cain wrote:Sickofit1138 (4): NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom, Skygazer, Performer
RuiRui (3): NerfedBuJ, Nero Cain, Flavor Leaf
bob3141 (2): rosterfoster, Sickofit1138,
Skygazer (1): bob3141
EeveeLution Army (1): KidAmn

not voting (2): RuiRui, EeveeLution Army
Well at least you're good for something.
dude, rude and uncalled for.

Yeah but his name is NOTanaxehole so it makes it okay.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (isolation #95) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Also I changed my mind I think nom is capable of being this ballsy as scum.

Not that confident about it but I'm not gonna townbin them.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (isolation #96) » Sat May 11, 2019 7:24 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

This is in the event that axe is town.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (isolation #97) » Sun May 12, 2019 1:06 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 630, NerfedBuJ wrote:
In post 625, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 624, NerfedBuJ wrote:Axe you haven't played with sky before, have you?
I haven't played with anyone here.
Could it really be?

I have a hard time believing it (not that you haven't played with her, but that you're town), but damn.. maybe you're town and nom is the scum instead.

Hell of a play from nom though if that's the case I gotta say.

Like if you had played with sky before that's it you're scum 100%.
In post 633, NerfedBuJ wrote:Push nom axe it'll be funnier.
If you're going to keep pretending you're town.

Such ballsy play from nom.

You know what I wish I'm wrong. I now wish that axe is town and nom is scum. Would be a far more amazing revelation.
In post 635, NerfedBuJ wrote:She would have hypothetically called a townie 100% town with no evidence and got away with it, if I've got your and her read mixed up.
That is mind blowingly good. If I can achieve even half of that in one game I would seriously just shit talk everyone. I'd think myself the absolute king of scum.

@nomnom - reference to my thoughts on day 1 about how you followed axe around with no evidence when he had no case except to say "he's not roleblocker".

The never faltering townread on him is what amazes me.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1826 (isolation #98) » Mon May 13, 2019 3:15 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Performer is dead and has more posts than half the living players.

And we have an everlasting fight between nero and axe. Frankly I don't know if that's TvT but it could be and I'm not in the mood to find out.

And we have a stalemate between the top lynches.

We're lynching one of them. cough ruirui cough and then let's lynch literally everyone under peformer in post count.

I'm willing to bet the game on there being at least 1 scum between the low posters. We lynch the first scum, then reevaluate. If necesaary we continue. I can easily see 2 scum being in that list but even if not there's at least 1.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1827 (isolation #99) » Mon May 13, 2019 3:21 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Replace performer with wagonomics in the above post
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1828 (isolation #100) » Mon May 13, 2019 3:24 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

And in the spirit of showing I'm serious and willing to compromise for the good of town..
I'll trust my first instinct and VOTE: sickofit

Historically my reads have been better before l requestion them.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (isolation #101) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:35 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

We're still not lynching Axe?
Nice game.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1902 (isolation #102) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:39 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Yeah so is the mod

I'm not voting today unless it's axe.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1905 (isolation #103) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I don't believe you
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1908 (isolation #104) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:44 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Like this claim is actually super shocking.. the fact that it came now.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1910 (isolation #105) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:45 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Axe/performer/sickofit/roster/rui/bob

Contains sll scum.
If axe flips town then nom is the scum.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1911 (isolation #106) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

"I'm going to alienate half the town and then also lynch two townies, THEN I'm going to claim mason"

Super townie play that doesn't look suspicious at all.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1912 (isolation #107) » Wed May 15, 2019 1:50 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Didn't nero say something about mason day 1 and then continue to scumread and fight axe all game too..

Maybe I've been pocketed by nero
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1953 (isolation #108) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 1916, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 1910, NerfedBuJ wrote:Axe/performer/sickofit/roster/rui/bob

Contains sll scum.
If axe flips town then nom is the scum.
What if I told you, I could get someone in this game to confirm that this list is wrong?
The list can't be wrong even if you are a mason and I put your partner in it. Or maybe you think I can't tell the difference between 6 and 3.
You obviously have very little respect for town's intelligence when you decided you will openwolf this game.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1954 (isolation #109) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

And performer you're different here than that last game we played. And you're scumreads of me were suspicous early on. And you're still casting doubt towards me/sky even if it's just a soft doubt.

You're play is just very look townie on the surface while subtly pulling town a step back from solving the game.

Love how people jump to scumteam is bad instead of mistrusting the weird as hell late as hell claim and the superbly awesome performance of nom, a supposed mason who outed her partner in rvs.

@schadd - can I get a 1 shot daycop? I'll sacrifice my own life to use it.. that would balance it out right?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1955 (isolation #110) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:22 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

And having all town on a day 1 wagon is an advanced level scum play not a play from the scumteam who doesn't kill one of 4 "conftown" players.

And axe wanted to lynch FL so if the scumteam didn't know FL why would they be worried that town can't mislynch FL? This points to people who actually know that FL would never have been lynched by someone like axe.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1957 (isolation #111) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Or again, axe himself for a pretty easy wifom clear
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1960 (isolation #112) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:30 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

It's performer, bob/roster, kid/rui

Performer
Roster > bob
Rui > Kid

That's with the laughable assumption that all 3 of axe, nom and nero are town.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1961 (isolation #113) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:31 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

That's not in any order just to show the 3 different scum slots and contenders for each slot.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1962 (isolation #114) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:33 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

That's in case I get killed but I can't be killed right not with soooo many conftown here that will be killed before me
Lmao
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1963 (isolation #115) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

If axe and nom flip town masons schadd should stop having mason setups they've just killed the whole schtick.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1964 (isolation #116) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Not just schadd that's not fair he did nothing wrong.. just no masons at all from anyone.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1965 (isolation #117) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:36 pm

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I'm still not voting anyone except axe in protest. You'll play this day without me if nobody wants to listen.

My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2039 (isolation #118) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:42 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Now it's a 3 person masonry.. holy moly rollie pollie ollie.. someone kill me now please scum.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2040 (isolation #119) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:44 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

All the masons claim and verify each other and then choose one of you to sacrifice.

Only then am I able to move on and play along.

If you say we have the mislynches to do it then do it.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2042 (isolation #120) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:47 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Well have a nice life then
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2046 (isolation #121) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:53 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Oh yeah I forgot.

I need the 3 masons =/= roleblocker thing explained.

Is there a secret rule about 3 masons means no more town PRs?

I'll admit I knew I had reasons to suspect both wizard and sickofit but I pretty much knew from their posts and wagons after they got votes on them that they're town. I just wanted proof that Axe is pushing townies.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #122) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:54 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

This post isn't me being sarcastic I really don't know why the setup couldn't have included it.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2050 (isolation #123) » Thu May 16, 2019 3:57 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Look I told you how I feel and who I'm scumreading.

In case I die, bob then nero then eevee should be the last 3 lynches if there are 3 masons and 2 of them are axe and nom.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #124) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:00 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Yeah and in a game with halfway decent scum PR hunters the RB gets killed and the mason team is obliterated before they verify each other.

Roleblocker is not the super pro-town role you make it sound.

That's reason number 1 for masons should claim earlier.
Reason numbr 2 is to gain trust of fellow town.

But that's fine you chose option number 3. You want to lynch scum with only your 3 mason votes, so good luck.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2055 (isolation #125) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:02 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

The only point in your favor is that mastina tends to (IMO which is like probably worthless in setups) overestimate the power of scum PRs.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #126) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:07 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

In post 2054, nomnomnom wrote:Claiming earlier had its downsides. Major downsides.
You blindly followed axe around like you were remote controlled and scum killed neither of you.

You honestly think if axe said "I am mason, therefore I don't believe the roleblocker claim" and then clouded his associatives or even didn't do that much, either of you would have been killed?

Like you think that's what stopped scum? The lack of words being explicitly stated?
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2058 (isolation #127) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:10 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Put it this way . If you're scum you just win this game now unless we lynch.

So if you're town I'm sorry but this is a terrible time to claim.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2061 (isolation #128) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:14 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

Axe didn't even get close to L-1 and as soon as he claimed nobody wanted his lynch.
That's it. There's no such thing as mislynchable mason. If there are masons in this game they would have been killed.
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2064 (isolation #129) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:24 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I am. You made me break Nerfed meta.. this is pure BuJ meta right here taking everything seriously and judging both teams for not playing correctly.

BuJ has impossible standards. He wants everyone including himself to play correctly, to their win condition and have the best team win and have the game be enjoyable. It never happens and a significany portion of the time I'm the cause of my own discomfort so I just stopped playing like that
My main is BuJaber.
NerfedBuJ
NerfedBuJ
Goon
NerfedBuJ
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #130) » Thu May 16, 2019 4:28 am

Post by NerfedBuJ »

I tried to get you lynched on the merits of my own posting and I failed then I helped you lynch town faster to prove how dangerous you are and it still didn't get you lynched so whatever. I'll count this as a personal loss if you're town and move on to the next game but I refuse to play along with something I don't believe.
My main is BuJaber.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”