can you even get name changes on this hell site

Obsolete, fixed, and incorrect bug requests and problems. Browse here before posting a new topic, to avoid duplicates.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Tue May 14, 2019 7:51 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

what do you want to change your name to?
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:21 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 14, Parama wrote:Yeah but I spoke with UT and he was against it, for ??? reasons, hasn't really been justified imo and I haven't gotten a response back either

I haven't heard a good reason why the mods/admins don't want to do it, obviously it's technically possible no problem, just
I was trying to think of a way to say "basically I don't care really but zoraster was opposed to it when I talked to him" but since you're gonna come out here and act like I'm the bad guy there you go. I gave you the biggest reason for why the administration doesn't do name changes, but you've chosen to handwave that away because it doesn't suit you.

oh and also I told you to contact zor if you wanted to go further up the org chart, but you seem to have elected to leave that part of the conversation out for some reason. can't imagine why that would be.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:58 am

Post by Untrod Tripod »

I talked to zor about it and I passed on what he told me. If you want to discuss it further with him about it, then go for it. I don't really feel strongly about the issue so I have a hard time coming up with an argument for it, hence why I don't have a lot in the way of justification for you.

Return to “Solved Requests”