That's Not All, Folks!

BooneyToonz XI: The Sorcerer’s ABoontice

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

()_+_) BooneyToonz XI: The Sorcerer's ABoontice

Back Up Mod and Reviewer:
Something_Smart

End

"Have you ever seen the Inverted Realm, Master Something?" the wise Grand Master Boon, the Arcane Arch Magician rhetorically retorted. "I haven't, Grand Master. Is it worth a visit? I hear it's rather dangerous." said the sophisticated Master Something, the Elemental High Mage, "I fear I am not quite ready to venture off on my own. Would you accompany me there one day, Grand Master? I've heard of your adventures in the Inverted Realm. Of course, you'd be an embarrassed common mage to not have." As Master Something speaks, the Grand Master bows his head. "It is time." his glory remarks, and like the speed from the electric spells Master Something zaps from his staff, without warning, the Grand Master raises his hand above his head and a purple glow, warm, yet comforting, dazzles the dreary air around the Arcanists, as blinding as the hot sun on a September day, the purple turns to a bright yellow, not too far off from the color of Master Something's robes, and as soon as the High Mage's vision returns, he notices that the area around him is familiar, yet unknown. Seemingly safe, but Master Something can't help from feeling a pit deep in his stomach, a knot that just can't be untied--twisted, feeling the air unable to circulate through his lungs. "We're here." smirks Grand Master Boon. "You're final test begins now. I sense a dark mana around. There's a tribe of progeny Arcanists just into the graveyard. Go forth, Master Something. Guide the fledgeling Arcanists, and expel the dark mana from this realm. I fear our own realm is in danger." Master Something keeps quiet. It's as if he is pondering the best strategy to go forth. He smirks. Is this a game to him? "Thank you, Grand Master. I will return here to you once the dark mana is no longer of this realm." The Arch Magician smiles. "I know I can count on you." Master Something stands quietly because he knows what the Grand Master is thinking. The wind picks up, and The Arcane Mage slowly starts to turn to a purple glowing dust. It wraps around Master Something; he has never felt such power. Walking over what appears to be a small mountain, Master Something senses a small village with small drops of mana in the horizon, and a powerful dark mana in the forest near. He knows what he must do. "I will not let you down...Boon."

ImageImage

You can check out what a BooneyToonz game is at the BooneyToonz Discussion Thread.

Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Scum are naturally Multitasking. Town are not naturally Multitasking.
Does flavor have an effect?
Nope. Except you probably don’t know the Scum Team’s Flavor.
Unique Mechanic?
Nope.
New Mutations?
Nothing that isn't able to be spec'd.
Multiball?
Nope.

Player List
Hydra have been accepted, but no more than
heads.

1. Davesaz
  2. Lunar Eclipse
  3. Tchill13
  4. Unabombah
  5. Emperor flippyNips
  6. Dr Easy Bake
  7. Awestfie
  8. The Last Knight
  9. Saudade
    Ceejayvinoya

10. Vorkuta
  11. Almost50
    PenguinPower

12. Skygazer
    Old Man Sam

13. rosterfoster
  14. Powerpuff Girls (Pink Ball + Nancy Drew 39 + Auro)
  15. RCEnigma
  16. Baezu
  17. Nero Cain

Alive:

Spoiler:
  1. Davesaz
  2. Ras
  3. Unabombah
  4. Dr Easy Bake
  5. Awestfie
  6. Vorkuta
  7. Almost50
  8. Skygazer
  9. Powerpuff Girls
  10. RCEnigma
  11. Baezu

Dead:

The Last Knight
, executed
Day 1
, was an
Arcanist Recharged 1-shot Loyal Visitor!

Nero Cain
, killed
Night 1
, was an
Arcanist Split Inventor Lover!

Tchill13
, killed
Night 1
, was an
Arcanist Compulsive Spellcaster <Fruit Vendor> Lover!

Emperor flippyNips
, executed
Day 2
, was an
Arcanist Compulsive Spellcaster <Fruit Vendor>!

Rosterfoster
, killed
Night 2
, was an
Arcanist 3-shot Sorcerer <Combined Tracker Watcher>!

Saudade
, executed
Day 3
, was an
Arcanist Compulsive Spellcaster <Fruit Vendor>!

Modkilled:

Spoiler:
Nobody...yet.

Important Posts:

Day 1:

Vote Count 1.01
Vote Count 1.02
Vote Count 1.03
Vote Count 1.04
Vote Count 1.05
Vote Count 1.06
Vote Count 1.07
Vote Count 1.08

Day 2:

Vote Count 2.01
Vote Count 2.02
Vote Count 2.03
Vote Count 2.04
Vote Count 2.05
Vote Count 2.06

Day 3:

Vote Count 3.01
Vote Count 3.02

Private Thread Links
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri May 17, 2019 2:05 pm, edited 25 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸ BooneyToonz Guidelines ,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

Guidelines Key:

BooneyToonz Rolebook: Any Roles.
Boon Bank: 1 role.
Variants: 1 variant for mini, 2 variants for large. These variants can be an additional Boon Bank role.
ContraBoon'd: Never acceptable.

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· BooneyToonz RoleBook ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are free game. Any of these roles are acceptable within the BooneyToonz games. This mostly coincides with the Normal Queue.

Town Only

Vanilla Townie, Friendly Neighbor, Innocent Child, Juvenile Delinquent, Mason, Miller, Named Townie, Super Saint, Vigilante, Vengeful,

Mafia Only

Mafia Goon, Traitor, Named Scummie

Any Alignment

Babysitter, Bunyip, Commuter, Cop, Detective, Doctor, Follower, Fruit Vendor, Gunsmith, Hider, Inventor, Jack of All Trades, Jailkeeper, Lover, Motion Detector, Neapolitan, Neighbor, Neighborizer, Psychologist, PT Cop, Roleblocker, Rolecop, Rolestopper, Suicide Bomber, Tracker, Universal Backup, Vanilla Cop, Visitor, Voyeur, Watcher, Willbooster

Third Party

Serial Killer

Modifiers

Activate, Ascetic, Backup, Bulletproof, Combined, Desperate, Enabler, Informed, Macho, Neighbor, Non-Consecutive Night, Weak, X-Shot, Ninja, Compulsive, Loyal, Disloyal, Loud, Recharged, Split, Strongman, Night Specific (Any form, Even/Odd/Novice included)

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· Boon Bank ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

These roles are roles that have been seen before, but are not free reign. One of these roles is acceptable, if more are used, they will take the spot of a variant role.

Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.

Enchantress
Spoiler:
Every night, you may target a player. You will force that player to commute, meaning any actions performed by or targeting your target will fail. If your target is not aligned with town, you will also commute during the night. You will not be informed of this. If you were to be roleblocked, your action will not go through.

StickyFruit Vendor
Spoiler:
At night, you will give your target a "Sticky Fruit". They will be informed that they have received a Sticky Fruit, but not who they received it from. They will be informed that they may pass it along the following night. Any player given a Sticky Fruit will be immune to all actions, EXCEPT for killing actions, the night they receive the fruit.

Cleric
Credit: Assemblerotws
Spoiler:
Each night, you may visit a player and give them a blessing. They will know that you, the Cleric, blessed them, and you will know whether or not the blessing succeeded. If you bless someone not aligned with the Town, that player will be roleblocked, but you will die.

Renegade
Spoiler:
Each night, you may give a modifier (out of a given list) out to a player. This can be a permanent modifier or apply to only the next action.

Archaeologist:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Each night, you will passively target each player who dies that night. You will get a complete list of all actions they took that night and all previous nights, and who was targeted by that action. (This is very strong but can be nerfed several way: limited-shot active ability, allowing them to see only actions taken in the same night, forcing them to target a player who died in a previous night instead of auto-targeting.)

Disabler:
Credit: Something_Smart
Spoiler:
Any action targeting you at night cannot be used the next night-- players are informed of this as soon as it occurs (but the Disabler is never informed). Can affect the factional kill. (Optional: make this a targeted active ability instead)

❚█══█❚ ContraBoon'd ❚█══█❚

These are roles that are never allowed, not even as a variant role, however Extravaganza’s may use mechanics from this, a player cannot be the role themselves.

Non-Sane Cop, Blank Vig, Non-Sane or Quack Doctor, Cultist, Jester, Mafia Mason, Vanillaizer, Beloved Princess, Governor, Godfather, Percentage
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:57 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Rules

The Basics:

1] Play to win. Nobody wants to be a loser.
2] Do not take screenshots or directly quote any of the PMs that I send you. Doing so will result in a mod-kill. Pretending to break this rule is the same as actually breaking it. You may paraphrase, but use caution. When in doubt, run it by me first.
3] Do not edit any of your posts, if you have the ability to do so.
4] Do not use encrypted text, hidden text, small text, or any other hard-to-read text when posting.
5] Once you have been lynched or killed, you are out of the game. Do not post anymore until the game is over. "Bah" post if you need to, but eh...
6] Do not talk about this game with anybody else outside of this thread unless your role PM explicitly says that you can.
7] Heated discussion is fine, but personal attacks, insults, flaming, and poor sportsmanship are not. Please don't be a jerk to your fellow players. If I feel that your behavior is preventing other players from enjoying the game, I reserve the right to force-replace or mod-kill you.
8] Do not talk about ongoing games. Like really, come on...

Day, Night, and Twilight:

9] Each Day phase will last for two weeks apiece and each Night phase will last for two days. Once there are less than eight people, each day phase will become only ten days long. I will post specific deadlines in the game thread at the start of every Day and Night phase.
10] Players may continue to talk during Twilight, including the player that has been lynched.
11] If you do not send me your Night action before the specified deadline, I will assume that you are not performing an action on that night, unless your role specifically requires an action, in which case a randomizer will be used to complete the action.
12] If you know you will be unavailable during a Night phase, you may send me your night action during the preceding Day phase if you so desire.
13] Deadline extension requests will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
14] Factional abilities may be used alongside role abilities as long as the role ability doesn't specifically state otherwise.

Voting:

15] Please post all votes and unvotes using either the bold tag or the vote tag. Nicknames are fine, as long as I can understand them. Votes should look like this:
Vote:Boonskiies
or VOTE: Boon.
16] Unvotes are helpful, but not necessary.
17] Please refrain from engaging in any kind of voting trickery. If it looks like a vote, I'm counting it as a vote.
18] An
Execution
, I use the term
Execute
instead of
Lynch
, will only occur when a majority (more than 50% of all possible votes) is reached. The number of votes needed to hammer will be included with every vote count.
19] If a majority is not reached by the deadline, there will be no execution on that Day.
20] Once a hammer occurs, no votes or unvotes will prevent the execution from happening.
21] Additional votes include VOTE: No Execution to end the Day with no execute (which will also require a majority) and VOTE: Draw to end the game in a draw (which will require 100% agreement from all living players).

Activity:

22] You will be expected to post at least once every 48 hours. If you go more than 48 hours without posting, you will be prodded.
23] If you receive a prod, you will have 24 hours to post in the game thread. If you do not respond to your prod within 24 hours, you will be replaced. Additionally, if I have to prod you more than three times, you will be replaced.
24] If you know that you will have limited access to the game for more than a few days, please let me know either in the thread or via PM.

Communication with the Moderator:

25] I may be pretty close to perfect, but I do still make mistakes every now and then. If you notice an error with the vote counts, deadlines, or anything else related to the game, please let me know and I will correct the issue.
26] I will not answer any role-related questions in the game thread. If you have any questions about your role, the (theoretical) roles of any other players in the game, or (theoretical) role interactions, send me a PM. Do not try to trick me into confirming a player's role. I will not be amused.
27] If you need to get my attention, just include @Mod or @Boon in your post. Also, bolding will help catch my eye.

Miscellaneous:

28] Even if my Checklist states no to Scum day talk or no to Multitasking, these can still be in the game with the corresponding roles. Encryptor and Multitasking modifier, for instance.
29] If you have any problems with another player, send me a PM and I will do my best to resolve the issue.
30] If a player is mod-killed during the Day phase, then that Day will end immediately.
31] My color is Purple (#800080) DON’T USE IT.

32] The flavor text is for entertainment purposes only. Analyze it at your own risk.
33] Do not ask me to mod-kill, force-replace, or discipline any other player in the game. That is my decision to make, not yours.
34] As the moderator, my word is final. Please respect my instructions and my decisions.
35] I reserve the right to change these rules during the game if necessary. If this happens, I will inform everybody of the rule change in the thread.
36] In addition to these rules, all site-wide rules also apply.
37] Claiming color code, timestamps, spelling, or any other form of non-public information is prohibited.
38] If the game happens to have multiple scum factions, I will play the game out through. If only scum remain, and all scum end up dying or all living on the final night, the game will be a joint win between scum factions. Basically, I will not play an extra night if scum come in to the day in a 1-1 or a 1-1-1 situation. The normal mafia win conditions would come into play prior to the night happening, so it would become a joint win at the point. If town lives in the 1-1-1 situation, the night will play out if it isn't an auto win.
39] Go ahead. Find a loophole in my rules. Abuse of a loophole may end with a mod-kill.
40] I live in California, and have Pacific Standard Time.
40] You may notice that this is a second Rule 40. I am the mod. I have the right to do this because in the end, what I say goes.

Sample Vanilla Townie:

41] At least one person will receive this PM.

Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Insert Name Here
, you are a
Vanilla Arcanist!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You do nothing special. You have your voice and your vote. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the Arcanists are dead or there is nothing that can prevent it.

Confirm by replying with your Role and Alignment.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Roles are being randomized and will be sent out within the hour.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Apr 26, 2019 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

12/17 have confirmed.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #5 (isolation #5) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:58 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Graveyard
Vote Count 1.01

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-11 18:00:00)
on
May 11th.

Not Voting [17]:
Dr Easy Bake, The Last Knight, Awestfie,
Powerpuff Girls, Emperor flippyNips, Lunar Eclipse, Davesaz,
Tchill13, Unabombah, RCEnigma, Ceejayvinoya,
Old Man Sam, PenguinPower, Vorkuta, Nero Cain,
rosterfoster, Baezu

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
I'll try to get vote counts up at least once a day.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #6 (isolation #6) » Fri Apr 26, 2019 3:41 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Checklist
Scum day talk?
Yes.
Multitasking?
Scum are naturally Multitasking. Town are not naturally Multitasking.
Does flavor have an effect?
Nope. Except you probably don’t know the Scum Team’s Flavor.
Unique Mechanic?
Nope.
New Mutations?
Nothing that isn't able to be spec'd.
Multiball?
Nope.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #451 (isolation #7) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:38 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Wow, 18 pages overnight. Yeah, I’m not going to be able to get a vote count up until later, so...

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #678 (isolation #8) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 6:56 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Let’s keep it civil everyone. This is just going to be like an overall general statement. I know it gets heated sometimes, but let’s attack play rather than players.

Also, let’s turn this hyperactive game into just an active game, if we could, or else I’m not going to be able to get a vote count up until like page 50. :lol:

Let’s try to
t
Chill a bit.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #698 (isolation #9) » Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 678, Boonskiies wrote:
Let’s keep it civil everyone. This is just going to be like an overall general statement. I know it gets heated sometimes, but let’s attack play rather than players.

Also, let’s turn this hyperactive game into just an active game, if we could, or else I’m not going to be able to get a vote count up until like page 50. :lol:

Let’s try to
t
Chill a bit.
Let’s try to not target the player with statements on the person. Let’s talk about play. Spamming of any kind is not okay. It happened. Let’s move on past it.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #948 (isolation #10) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #949 (isolation #11) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

-

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #950 (isolation #12) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Graveyard
Vote Count 1.03

Day ends in
on
May 11th.

Vorkuta [5]:
Ceejayvinoya, PenguinPower, Awestfie, rosterfoster, Davesaz
Emperor flippyNips [2]:
Dr Easy Bake, Unabombah
Ceejayvinoya [1]:
Powerpuff Girls
Davesaz [1]:
Nero Cain
Baezu [1]:
RCEnigma
The Last Knight [1]:
Lunar Eclipse
Unabombah [1]:
Emperor flippyNips
Dr Easy Bake [1]:
The Last Knight
No Lynch [1]:
Vorkuta

Not Voting [3]:
Tchill13, Old Man Sam, Baezu

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Did this vote count backwards, so let me know if something's wrong.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1151 (isolation #13) » Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Skygazer replaces Old Man Sam.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1565 (isolation #14) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 11:17 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Graveyard
Vote Count 1.06

Day ends in
on
May 11th.

The Last Knight [7]:
Lunar Eclipse, Baezu, Awestfie, rosterfoster, Dr Easy Bake, Skygazer, PenguinPower
Vorkuta [3]:
Davesaz, Unabombah, Ceejayvinoya
Davesaz [3]:
The Last Knight, Nero Cain, RCEnigma
Unabombah [1]:
Emperor flippyNips,
Baezu [1]:
Powerpuff Girls
No Lynch [1]:
Vorkuta

Not Voting [1]:
Tchill13

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
All links to prior vote counts are on the main page.
Let's try to keep the bickering down.
These vote counts might be a little weird for mobile, but they're sick on PC. I still think they're fine for mobile.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1650 (isolation #15) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Graveyard
Vote Count 1.07

Day ends in
on
May 11th.

The Last Knight [7]:
Lunar Eclipse, Baezu, rosterfoster, Dr Easy Bake, Skygazer, PenguinPower, Nero Cain
Vorkuta [3]:
Davesaz [2]:
The Last Knight, RCEnigma
Unabombah [1]:
Emperor flippyNips,
Baezu [1]:
Powerpuff Girls
No Lynch [1]:
Vorkuta

Not Voting [2]:
Tchill13, Awestfie,

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1766 (isolation #16) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Graveyard
Vote Count 1.08

Day ends in
on
May 11th.

The Last Knight [9]:
Lunar Eclipse, Baezu, rosterfoster, Dr Easy Bake, Skygazer, PenguinPower, Powerpuff Girls, Vorkuta, Awestfie ------
[EXECUTE]

Vorkuta [3]:
Davesaz [2]:
The Last Knight, RCEnigma
Unabombah [1]:
Emperor flippyNips,

Not Voting [2]:
Tchill13, Nero Cain

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 02, 2019 10:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1767 (isolation #17) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

The Last Knight
has been executed! He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
The Last Knight
, you are a
Recharged 1-shot Loyal Visitor!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ At night, you may target a player. Your action will only go through if you target someone with the same alignment as you. If your action doesn't succeed, you will be informed that you have received your 1-shot back. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:
You win when all threats to the Arcanists are dead or there is nothing that can prevent it.

Night ends in
(expired on 2019-05-02 18:00:00)
. Starting the day now! 3 and a half hours early. Send me any Night Actions you may have!
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 02, 2019 10:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1768 (isolation #18) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero Cain
has died! He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Nero Cain
, you are a
Split Inventor Lover!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You are a
Lover
with
Tchill13
. Here[/url] is your Lover's Cavern. If one of you die, you both will die. At night, you may choose to use your action. When you do this, you must use at least 2 separate actions. Your targets will receive an ability they can use in future night phase.
Your choice of:
1-shot Rolestopper
<Anyone who targets your target will be blocked>
1-shot Doctor
<Your target will be protected from 1 Night Kill>
1-shot Weak Hider
<You may target another player in the game to hide behind, rendering yourself immune to all nightkills that phase. However, if your target dies that phase, you also die. If you target someone who is aligned with the
Necromancers
, you will die.>
1-shot Babysitter
<Your target will be protected from 1 Night kill. If you are killed, you will also kill your target.>
You may pass on each of these abilities once. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:

Tchill13
has died! He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Tchill13
, you are a
Compulsive Spellcaster [Fruit Vendor] Lover!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You are a
Lover
with
Nero Cain
. Here[/url] is your Lover's Cavern. If one of you die, you will both die. At Night, you must target a player. Your target will receive “You sense the mana flow of a spell cast upon your direction and a
fruit
appears in front of you.” -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 02, 2019 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1769 (isolation #19) » Thu May 02, 2019 10:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sky Castles
Vote Count 2.01

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-16 18:00:00)
on
May 16th.

Not Voting [14]:
Lunar Eclipse, Baezu, rosterfoster, Dr Easy Bake,
Skygazer, PenguinPower, Powerpuff Girls, Vorkuta, Awestfie,
Davesaz, Unabombah, Ceejayvinoya, Emperor
flippyNips, RCEnigma

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Started a bit early. Hope nobody minds.

I'll be modding a Resistance-like Mafia game in the Micro queue on Morality; I need 2 more pre-ins. 1 of the pre-in slots will be saved for someone who knows how to play Resistance already.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 02, 2019 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1985 (isolation #20) » Fri May 03, 2019 8:01 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2003 (isolation #21) » Fri May 03, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Looking for Replacements for Ceejayvinoya and PenguinPower.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2198 (isolation #22) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Prodding FlippyNips twice.

VC within the hour

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2214 (isolation #23) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:14 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2201, Baezu wrote:
@mod are there games where the mod can lie? Also can you confirm whether or not this is one of those games?
There are games where moderators lie.

If it isn’t stated beforehand that that is a possibility, there won’t be moderator lies in any of my games.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2227 (isolation #24) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2224, Baezu wrote:
In post 2214, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 2201, Baezu wrote:
@mod are there games where the mod can lie? Also can you confirm whether or not this is one of those games?
There are games where moderators lie.

If it isn’t stated beforehand that that is a possibility, there won’t be moderator lies in any of my games.
Was it stated beforehand in this game and I missed it?

That's just rude, and I'd make sure everyone knew beforehand there could be lies.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2230 (isolation #25) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:47 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sky Castles
Vote Count 2.02

Day ends in
on
May 16th.

UnaBombah [5]:
Skygazer, Awestfie, rosterfoster, Lunar Eclipse, Dr Easy Bake
Davesaz [1]:
RCEnigma

Not Voting [8]:
Powerpuff Girls, Vorkuta, PenguinPower
Davesaz, Unabombah, Ceejayvinoya, Emperor
flippyNips, Baezu

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Looking for Replacements for Ceejayvinoya. Pretty sure I have them already, but yeah.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Sat May 04, 2019 8:07 am, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2260 (isolation #26) » Sat May 04, 2019 8:27 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Saudade replaces Ceejayvinoya!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2386 (isolation #27) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Almost50 replaces PenguinPower!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2418 (isolation #28) » Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Correct to that question.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2426 (isolation #29) » Sat May 04, 2019 10:59 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2424, Baezu wrote:
@mod is it possible to have a third-party in a non-multiball format ?
It’s possible.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2506 (isolation #30) » Sat May 04, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Vorkuta is being modkilled.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2612 (isolation #31) » Sun May 05, 2019 1:23 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2600, Almost50 wrote:
@MOD: Would it be too much to ask for an upfate to the players list (Post #0) showing replacements or something?

Who did Saudade come in for?
Ceejayvinoya.

I’ve updated playerlist. I’ll do a VC tonight, and make it better later. TLK and I are getting drinks with Krazy.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2705 (isolation #32) » Mon May 06, 2019 1:32 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Nero cain has been modkilled. He will still win if town wins. :lol:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2813 (isolation #33) » Tue May 07, 2019 7:20 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2806, Dr Easy Bake wrote:
Fuck, I need to get to Ireland

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2873 (isolation #34) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2874 (isolation #35) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2875 (isolation #36) » Wed May 08, 2019 11:23 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Sky Castles
Vote Count 2.05

Day ends in
on
May 16th.

Emperor flippyNips [5]:
rosterfoster, Lunar Eclipse, Skygazer, Dr Easy Bake, Awestfie
Skygazer [3]:
RCEnigma, Vorkuta, Powerpuff Girls
Saudade [2]:
Almost50, Emperor flippyNips,
Awestfie [1]:
Baezu
rosterfoster [1]:
Saudade

Not Voting [2]:
Unabombah, Davesaz,

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
I've been silent prodding, don't worry.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed May 08, 2019 2:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #2882 (isolation #37) » Wed May 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 2881, Almost50 wrote:
In post 2198, Boonskiies wrote:
Prodding FlippyNips twice.

VC within the hour
Boons, you're a sick liar. You keep promising VCs but I am doing my own VCA by manually counting votes myself and it's KILLING ME!
There’s literally a vote count right at the top of this page. :lol: but yes, it was definitely not within that hour. I’ve been putting them on other people’s posts sometimes, so if you ISO me, you might miss it, but all the links are on the first post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3002 (isolation #38) » Thu May 09, 2019 1:22 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I’ll be able to vote count
tonight
tomorrow night
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 09, 2019 8:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3042 (isolation #39) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Sky Castles
Vote Count 2.05

Day ends in
on
May 16th.

Emperor flippyNips [8]:
Dr Easy Bake, Awestfie, Saudade, Lunar Eclipse, Unabombah, davesaz, rosterfoster, Powerpuff Girls ------
[EXECUTED]

Saudade [3]:
Almost50, Emperor flippyNips, RCEnigma
Skygazer [1]:
Vorkuta,
Awestfie [1]:
Baezu
Unabombah [1]:
Skygazer

Not Voting [0]:

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Got busy, guys. Sorry. All links updated on first post.

Emperor flippyNips
was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅Welcome,
Emperor flippyNips
, you are a
Compulsive Spellcaster! [Fruit Vendor]
▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ At night, you
must
target a player. They will receive a message saying “You sense the mana flow of a spell cast upon your direction and a
fruit

Win Condition:

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-12 20:00:00)
on
May 12th.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri May 10, 2019 8:48 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3043 (isolation #40) » Fri May 10, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Rosterfoster
has died. He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅Welcome,
Rosterfoster
, you are a
3-shot Sorcerer! [Combined Tracker Watcher]
▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ At night, you may target a player. You will receive the names of any player that your target used an action on and the names of any player that used an action on your target. These results will look identical, so you will not know if your target was using an action or was targeted. You may use this thrice during the game. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3044 (isolation #41) » Sun May 12, 2019 9:06 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Goblin Caves
Vote Count 3.01

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-22 18:00:00)
on
May 22nd.

Not Voting [12]: Dr Easy Bake, Awestfie, Saudade, Lunar Eclipse, Unabombah,
davesaz, Powerpuff Girls, Almost50,
RCEnigma, Vorkuta, Baezu, Skygazer

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
Got busy, guys. Sorry. All links updated on first post.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue May 14, 2019 1:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3145 (isolation #42) » Tue May 14, 2019 11:04 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Tonight a Vote Count is coming. Finally free later today and tomorrow!

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3153 (isolation #43) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:19 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Goblin Caves
Vote Count 3.02

Day ends in
on
May 22nd.

Saudade [6]:
Almost50, RCEnigma, Awestfie, Dr Easy Bake, Saudade, Skygazer
Awestfie [1]:
Baezu

Not Voting [5]: Lunar Eclipse, Unabombah, davesaz, Powerpuff Girls, Vorkuta,

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
All links are on the first post.

I will prod where necessary tomorrow morning.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Tue May 14, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3181 (isolation #44) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Goblin Caves
Vote Count 3.03

Day ends in
on
May 22nd.

Saudade [7]:
Almost50, RCEnigma, Dr Easy Bake, Saudade, Skygazer, Davesaz, Awestfie ———
[EXECUTE]

Awestfie [1]:
Baezu

Not Voting [4]:
Lunar Eclipse, Unabombah, Powerpuff Girls, Vorkuta,

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
All links are on the first post.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3182 (isolation #45) » Tue May 14, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Saudade
was executed! He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅Welcome,
Saudade
, you are a
Compulsive Spellcaster! [Fruit Vendor]
▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ At night, you
must
target a player. They will receive a message saying “You sense the mana flow of a spell cast upon your direction and a
fruit

Win Condition:

Night ends in
(expired on 2019-05-16 20:00:00)
on
May 16th.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3183 (isolation #46) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:42 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Ras replaces Lunar Eclipse.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3184 (isolation #47) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:00 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Starting the game within 3-5 hours, so it might be a little early.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3185 (isolation #48) » Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Powerpuff Girls
, Third Party, is defeated and leaves the game!

Spoiler:
Self Aligned
Demon Hunter

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Powerpuff Girls
, you are a
Demon Hunter!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You are self aligned. You know that there is a
Demon
running about. You start with 1 charge. At night, you may use a charge to target a player, and kill them if they are the Demon. You will absorb every action that targets you. Every action you absorb you will gain +1 more charge. You are completely bulletproof. If you are ever executed, if you have any charges, you may use one of your charges immediately for one last chance to kill the Demon. This is your Final Stand ability. You know that the Demon can "Scorch" people, but not what that means.
-═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:
You win if the Demon is dead before the start of Day 4.

Awestfie
, Third Party, is victorious, and leaves the game!

Spoiler:
Self Aligned
Demon

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Awestfie
, you are a
BoonahBombah, the Mystic Fire Demon!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You are self aligned. You know that there is a
Demon Hunter
trying to identify and hunt you down. Every night, you
must
target a player. They will receive the message "You have been
Scorched.
" If you target the
Demon Hunter
, you will
Rolestop
them, meaning any other actions targeted at them will fail. You know that the
Demon Hunter
has an ability that if they are ever executed, they might have the ability where they can take you down with them if they can correctly identify you. Only the
Demon Hunter
can kill you. You can still be executed. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:
You win if you are alive at the beginning of Day 4.

Vorkuta
has been killed! He was an
Arcanist!

Spoiler:
Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Vorkuta
, you are a
8-shot Split Neighborizer!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ At night, you may target players to be added into a Neighborhood with you. However, you are
Split
, so any time you use an action, you must use at least 2 separate actions. Creating 1 neighborhood between a set amount of people is 1 action. You may add to previously made neighborhoods. You may use as many shots as you want per night, but you must add people into at least 2 different Neighborhoods any time you choose to make an action. Specify what Neighborhood you would like to add your targets into. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:

Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 16, 2019 2:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3186 (isolation #49) » Thu May 16, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Goblin Caves
Vote Count 4.01

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-26 18:00:00)
on
May 22nd.

Not Voting [8]:
Ras, Unabombah, Almost50, RCEnigma,
Dr Easy Bake, Skygazer, Davesaz, Baezu

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
I’ll update the first post soon.

I’ll change the picture for Day 4 whenever I get home..
Last edited by Boonskiies on Thu May 16, 2019 11:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3221 (isolation #50) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:24 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Goblin Caves
Vote Count 4.02

Day ends in
(expired on 2019-05-26 18:00:00)
on
May 22nd.

Baezu [5]:
Almost50, Dr Easy Bake, Davesaz, Unabombah, Ras

Not Voting [8]:
RCEnigma, Skygazer, Baezu

With
alive, it takes
to
execute.

Mod Notes:
I’ll update the first post soon.

I’ll change the picture for Day 4 whenever I get home..

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3222 (isolation #51) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:27 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Baezu is an Arcanist.

Town
Arcanist

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░ Welcome,
Baezu
, you are a
Vanilla Arcanist!
░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

▬▬ι═══════ﺤ You do nothing special. You have your voice and your vote. -═══════ι▬▬

Win Condition:

48 hours or until all actions are sent in. Night 4 starts now. It’s 3:30 am, I’m drunk, yeah.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3223 (isolation #52) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Unabombah dies! They were an Arcanist.

Since there’s nothing that can stop it from happening...

The scum team of:

Ras
Dr Easy Bake
Davesaz

Are VICTORIOUS!!!!

I’ll post everything tomorrow. Scum team, let me know if you want anything retracted, else I’m posting it in like 10 hours.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3224 (isolation #53) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

- for role PM’s

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3225 (isolation #54) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Night 1

Ceejayvinoya Spellcasts (Fruit Vendor) Nero Cain.
Emperor flippyNips Spellcasts (Fruit Vendor) Dr Easy Bake. Dr Easy Bake has a Sticky Fruit. Does not receive the Fruit from Flippy.
Unabombah Sorcerers (Combined Tracker/Watcher) Awestfie. Awestfie has a Sticky Fruit. No Result!
rosterfoster Sorcerers (Combined Tracker/Watcher) Unabombah. Receives Vorkuta and Awestfie. (Like Ascetic, even though actions fail on Awestfie, this action was on Unahbombah, and thus rosterfoster sees Unabombah to Awestfie, but Unabombah gets the No Result.)
Nero Cain Inventor gifts:
- Doctor to Vorkuta
- Weak Hider to RCEnigma
- Babysitter to Lunar Eclipse.
PenguinPower Combined Neighborizer Bunyips Lunar Eclipse. Neighborhood created. Not VT.
Vorkuta Split Neighborizes
- Neighborize Awestfie into Hood 1 - Failed because of Sticky Fruit
- Neighborize UnaBombah - Success, neighborhood created
- Neighborize Lunar Eclipse - Success, neighborhood created
- Neighborize PowerPuffGirls - Failed, PPG was Scorched as Demon Hunter.
Tchill13 Spellcasts (Fruit Vendor) - PenguinPower

Powerpuff Girls hunt RCEnigma. Nothing happens.
Awestfie Scorches Powerpuff Girls. Rolestopped!

davesaz Sticky Fruit to Tchill13.
davesaz Sticky Fruit to Awestfie.
davesaz Sticky Fruit to Dr Easy Bake.
Dr Easy Bake Weak Loud Ninja Bodyguards Tchill13.
Dr Easy Bake Kills Tchill13.

Tchill13 and Nero Cain die.

Night 2

Almost50 Combine Bunyip/Neighborizes Skygazer. No Result! Sticky Fruit blocked.
Rosterfoster targets Dr Easy Bake.
RCEnigma Weak Hiders Awestfie. Hides behind.
Vorkuta Split Neighborizes:
-Awestfie into Nature Neighborhood.
-RCEnigma into Nature Neighborhood.
-Almost50 into Ice Neighborhood.
Vorkuta doctors Lunar Eclipse.
Saudade Compulsive Spellcasters rosterfoster. Failed because Sticky Fruit.
Unabombah Sorcerer’s Lunar Eclipse. Sees Lunar Eclipse.

Powerpuff Girls Demon Hunts Dr Easy Bake.

Awestfie Scorches Skygazer. Sticky fruit blocked.
Awestfie StickyFruits Skygazer.

Dr Easy Bake Kills rosterfoster
Dr Easy Bake Bodyguards RCEnigma. Failed because StickyFruit.
Dr Easy Bake passes on the Sticky Fruit to RCEnigma.
Davesaz gives a Fruit to Awestfie.

Night 3

Vorkuta Neighborizers Ras (into Ice)
Almost50 Neighborizer Bunyips Skygazer. VT!

Awestfie Scorches Powerpuff Girls.

Dr Easy Bake Kills Vorkuta
Dr Easy Bake Bodyguards Awestfie
Davesaz gives a Fruit to Lunar Eclipse
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri May 17, 2019 5:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3226 (isolation #55) » Thu May 16, 2019 11:37 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

For links

Game Thread - viewtopic.php?uid=24184&f=3&t=79544&start=0

Necromancer Hideout - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79540

Spectator Thread - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79552

Arcanist Lovers - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79541

Bunyip Neighborizer - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79542

Ice Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79579

Nature Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79580

Storm Neighborhood - viewtopic.php?f=90&t=79581
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri May 17, 2019 5:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3251 (isolation #56) » Fri May 17, 2019 5:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Night actions and PT’s top of page 130. Find the role PM’s in the spectator thread.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3278 (isolation #57) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:50 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

BooneyToonz Extravaganza: The Boon Wars....coming soon.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3280 (isolation #58) » Fri May 17, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3280, PenguinPower wrote:Another Extravaganza...yay!
Best find a partner. This one's gonna be akin to a smaller version Team Mafia.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3282 (isolation #59) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

I already got Jingle with me. ;)

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3285 (isolation #60) » Fri May 17, 2019 1:54 pm

Post by Boonskiies »

Yeah, so I really enjoyed this game, guys. It was really fun to watch all the moving pieces and there were a lot of memorable moments. Split Neighborizer was probably the most fun role to watch. Something_Smart did a great job making sure I kept it balanced as well, as I really felt that the roles themselves didn't actually allow this to lean one way or another. None of the Night play could really incriminate anyone, and there were only 3 total scum, and they really only had the Sticky Fruit Vendor on Night 1 for power until Ras got his backup power, which they didn't even use once, nor did they need to.

DEB's role was completely a detriment to the scum team, as intended. Compulsive Weak Loud Ninja Bodyguard. They used the StickyFruits to their advantage very well with that role, as if DEB would have targeted people anywhere else, they would have gotten the notification that he targeted them. Ras HATED this role and asked me about 50 mechanical questions because of it throughout the game, but that was fun to watch too.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3289 (isolation #61) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:48 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 3288, RCEnigma wrote:It was dayplay + neighborhood centric though I came around to that way too late. I really didn't even consider 3p since it wasn't a big thing in any of the other BooneyToonz games I've been in besides traitor kind of. So I really dropped the ball with Neros hider, not that checking Una like I intended would have changed much.
Unah-Roster feud was fun to watch.

That happened exactly like I hoped it would happen with the 2 Sorcerer’s, which I actually really like that as a role.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #3290 (isolation #62) » Sat May 18, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Boonskiies »

This was probably up there as one of my favorite games I’ve ever modded, though.

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
Boonskiies

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”