Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1900 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Ausuka »

UNVOTE:

I think that the mason PT comments above make it very clear that the masonry is real; upon urap's enquiry Garmr is instantly able to provide direct quotes in bob's style from the mason PT. In order for Garmr and bob to be scum here they'd need to have faked mason conversations in the scum PT throughout the game. And while I suppose that's
possible
it seems very unlikely for them to timesink like that for a mason claim they don't even always get to do, and while I've seen scum consider claiming mason and have even considered doing so I've never seen anyone literally fake false conversations in their scum PT. So it's very unlikely Garmr/bob are scum here.

Urap seems obvtown here and although skitter would be my ideal vote because I don't think the setup makes sense with us as t/t, I think people wouldn't want to lynch skitter over me so I'd rather go for Egix. I think that his jump on me at daystart was opportunistic - although town was obv voting me they were at least willing to act questions and consider I was town I think (det pika) whereas Egix decides I'm scum just because I didn't soft my inno, and doesn't even think about the possibility that the risk of softing an inno and possibly getting caught was larger than the practically non-existent reward of getting my result out upon getting killed - I mean who kills me n2?

Besides if egix is town who's scum? Pika, Garmr, bob, gamma, me are all out. That means only one town exists inside {skitter, egix, exi, urap} and I'm much more inclined to think that's urap, who has made me much less likely to be lynched today, while the other three have all been thirsty for my blood.

VOTE: Egix96
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1901 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:09 am

Post by Exilon »

So basically you're townreading people based on the fact they're townreading you

okay
Feels like I've been here before.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1902 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Ausuka »

lol
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1903 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:13 am

Post by Exilon »

You think you live in a gamestate, with that day 2, where skitter, egix, and me are all scum?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1904 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 5:29 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1901, Exilon wrote:So basically you're townreading people based on the fact they're townreading you

okay
^ This shows that exilon is scum who's just trying to get me dead because if he lynches me instead of Egix today he gets to LyLo. Remember that Egix is my scumbuddy in his eyes, yet he seems so desperate to lynch me today. It should be pretty clear that, in any world where I am town, scum want to lynch me today - my wagon got to l1 very quickly, and three of the players who got me there are scum suspects. It makes sense to see the one who instead helped derail it and is now pushing very likely scum, as the odd-one-out who is pushing a town agenda today.
In post 1903, Exilon wrote:You think you live in a gamestate, with that day 2, where skitter, egix, and me are all scum?
Yes. There was very limited interest in lynching either you or skitter so it's easy to see the advantage of distancing/bussing (you can pull this against anyone who thinks that the two of you are buddies and the risk of a lynch is pretty minimal.) Egix is a little harder to get around, and I'll admit there was a time I thought you and egix were literally never s/s. However, I think the move does actually make some sense. Egix, even on early d2 when he wasn't under that much suspicion, is unlikely to make it to endgame. However, if you bus him, and Egix flips red, that basically gives you a free pass to win, or even vice versa, because you can pull the exact card that you just did! So, I do think it makes sense for scum to do.
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1905 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 6:16 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1900, Ausuka wrote:UNVOTE:

I think that the mason PT comments above make it very clear that the masonry is real; upon urap's enquiry Garmr is instantly able to provide direct quotes in bob's style from the mason PT. In order for Garmr and bob to be scum here they'd need to have faked mason conversations in the scum PT throughout the game. And while I suppose that's
possible
it seems very unlikely for them to timesink like that for a mason claim they don't even always get to do, and while I've seen scum consider claiming mason and have even considered doing so I've never seen anyone literally fake false conversations in their scum PT. So it's very unlikely Garmr/bob are scum here.

Urap seems obvtown here and although skitter would be my ideal vote because I don't think the setup makes sense with us as t/t, I think people wouldn't want to lynch skitter over me so I'd rather go for Egix. I think that his jump on me at daystart was opportunistic - although town was obv voting me they were at least willing to act questions and consider I was town I think (det pika) whereas Egix decides I'm scum just because I didn't soft my inno, and doesn't even think about the possibility that the risk of softing an inno and possibly getting caught was larger than the practically non-existent reward of getting my result out upon getting killed - I mean who kills me n2?

Besides if egix is town who's scum? Pika, Garmr, bob, gamma, me are all out. That means only one town exists inside {skitter, egix, exi, urap} and I'm much more inclined to think that's urap, who has made me much less likely to be lynched today, while the other three have all been thirsty for my blood.

The thing is though that I don't really see what motivation scum!skitter would have for counterclaiming you, considering that:

- Her claimed role is not the same as yours; it's not a direct counterclaim

- It's not MyLo/LyLo yet so scum!skitter can't yet win the game by winning a claim duel with you.

Not only that, but I find it implausible for there to be that many potential clears at this stage (IC + 2 Masons + Town Neapol + VT checked by Neapol) as that's far too townsided imo. (Scum achieving two mislynches but getting borked out of a win because they missed the PRs... doesn't seem like good balance philosophy at all to me.)
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 6:18 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 1904, Ausuka wrote:
In post 1901, Exilon wrote:So basically you're townreading people based on the fact they're townreading you

okay
^ This shows that exilon is scum who's just trying to get me dead because if he lynches me instead of Egix today he gets to LyLo. Remember that Egix is my scumbuddy in his eyes, yet he seems so desperate to lynch me today. It should be pretty clear that, in any world where I am town, scum want to lynch me today - my wagon got to l1 very quickly, and three of the players who got me there are scum suspects. It makes sense to see the one who instead helped derail it and is now pushing very likely scum, as the odd-one-out who is pushing a town agenda today.
This is strawmanning 101
And even your strawman is wrong from every angle

is me signalling Egix / Ausuka are scum, it should therefore stand to reason i dont really care who goes first
is me saying I wanna look freshly at urap and Gamma
is me saying I'll happily lynch Egix today
is me considering lynching Garmr as well as an option for today
is me saying I don't want to end the day without Gamma speaking up

Like where the heck are you getting me being desperate to lynch you today? If anyone, you're the one coming across as desperate here and projecting it

In post 1903, Exilon wrote:You think you live in a gamestate, with that day 2, where skitter, egix, and me are all scum?
Yes. There was very limited interest in lynching either you or skitter so it's easy to see the advantage of distancing/bussing (you can pull this against anyone who thinks that the two of you are buddies and the risk of a lynch is pretty minimal.) Egix is a little harder to get around, and I'll admit there was a time I thought you and egix were literally never s/s. However, I think the move does actually make some sense.
Egix, even on early d2 when he wasn't under that much suspicion, is unlikely to make it to endgame.
However, if you bus him, and Egix flips red, that basically gives you a free pass to win, or even vice versa, because you can pull the exact card that you just did! So, I do think it makes sense for scum to do.
About Skitter - you just recycled Garmr's theory here and completely disregarded what was said about it later, and failed to incorporate it here.

About Egix - your wording here seems very peculiar - why was Scum!Egix unlikely to make it to endgame? How do *you* know this?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1907 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 6:58 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 1905, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1900, Ausuka wrote:UNVOTE:

possible

The thing is though that I don't really see what motivation scum!skitter would have for counterclaiming you, considering that:

- Her claimed role is not the same as yours; it's not a direct counterclaim

- It's not MyLo/LyLo yet so scum!skitter can't yet win the game by winning a claim duel with you.

Not only that, but I find it implausible for there to be that many potential clears at this stage (IC + 2 Masons + Town Neapol + VT checked by Neapol) as that's far too townsided imo. (Scum achieving two mislynches but getting borked out of a win because they missed the PRs... doesn't seem like good balance philosophy at all to me.)
Her role not counterclaiming me does NOT in any way make her townier. In fact I think that it makes her scummier! At the time of this claim the masons were under a lot of doubt - I think that it's reasonable to say that, after the lynch on me went through, skitter could go after the claims in Mylo. Although ic + even night detective is not enough town power I think that, if she claimed full detective (quite easy to justify, "I investigated cdb n1 so i said i was even-night, that way scum wouldn't kill me n3 after we lynched scum aus") and maybe got a scumbuddy to claim tpr (although we massclaimed and they went with VT, I do think it's possible that either skitter missed this or thought exilon was towny enough that he could get away with retracting a vt claim; i have actually seen town do something like that once.)

I definitely don't get the second point; didn't we just establish that it wasn't a direct counterclaim at that time and that this isn't really a 1v1 skittervausuka situation?

As for the third ic + 2 masons + town odd-night neapol isn't necessarily unbalanced although it is oddly swingy. the odd night neap is probably going to come under suspicion, so really you have 4 clears (ic + 2 masons + neap's inno). I think the idea behind this setup is that scum is supposed to have found ic/masons/neap by now or claims are supposed to have done that for them. This is quite an edge case in that scum hit CDB, a vt, for whatever reason n1, and garmr successfully got them to target Inferno, another unclear vt, n2, leaving a lot of clears for us to work with.
In post 1906, Exilon wrote:

okay
This is strawmanning 101

is me signalling Egix / Ausuka are scum, it should therefore stand to reason i dont really care who goes first

Like where the heck are you getting me being desperate to lynch you today? If anyone, you're the one coming across as desperate here and projecting it
It's not a strawman. You come into the day calling my garmr push 'convenient', even though it makes perfect sense for a townie to be suspicious of a fakeclaim (which is ironic since you've stated some willingness to lynch him since.) which is demonstrated by Detective's vote on garmr. Even though the day just started, you say that I'm 'not scumhunting' despite the fact that I came into the day voting somebody who I thought was scum who I townread before. And then you make the shot in saying that I shouldn't think that the people voting me are the scumteam; which seems like a really reasonable thing to think considering that I'm almost certainly scum's easiest mislynch here and scum HUGELY benefits from lynching the neapolitan who gets an investigation tomorrow night, today, not to mention 3 out of the 4 wagoners are inside the unconfirmed pool of 4 people. All the while, you've kept your vote on me, along with Egix who is a scumread of yours. So I think it was a reasonable assertion to make that you would like to lynch me today.
You did say that in 1780, yes - but it seems to me that you've been much more keen to lynch me today.
1784- that doesn't really mean anything to me.
I didn't interpret 1875 as you being willing to vote Egix. If it really was that, you should vote him. 1876 I don't really care about because if you're scum it stands to reason that you'd be willing to switch to town!garmr, because that would be an excellent chain of events for you - if we lynch Garmr today, then you can lynch me tomorrow or after Egix and win the game.

Unless I'm forgetting something Egix had one vote when you posted 1899; if he was at l1 that would make sense but as it is I don't get how that applies as a reason to not vote egix.

Yes. There was very limited interest in lynching either you or skitter so it's easy to see the advantage of distancing/bussing (you can pull this against anyone who thinks that the two of you are buddies and the risk of a lynch is pretty minimal.) Egix is a little harder to get around, and I'll admit there was a time I thought you and egix were literally never s/s. However, I think the move does actually make some sense.
Egix, even on early d2 when he wasn't under that much suspicion, is unlikely to make it to endgame.
However, if you bus him, and Egix flips red, that basically gives you a free pass to win, or even vice versa, because you can pull the exact card that you just did! So, I do think it makes sense for scum to do.
About Skitter - you just recycled Garmr's theory here and completely disregarded what was said about it later, and failed to incorporate it here.

About Egix - your wording here seems very peculiar - why was Scum!Egix unlikely to make it to endgame? How do *you* know this?
I don't think my theory is exactly the same as garmr's; in particular I never got the impression d2 that skitter was going to be lynched anytime soon; at maximum it was just me and Garmr voting for her. When she started arguing against you, it was only HRG voting for her.
If you posted anything that you think disproves you and skitter as s/s please point me at it; I don't remember, and I even checked just now and don't see anything along those lines that I need to address.

The egix line is super stretchy. Egix doesn't make it to endgame because he's compromise bait. I'm pretty sure that nobody was really townreading that slot, and it seems very likely that at some point he would get lynched. For example, Egix is a strong lynch candidate right now, and I very strongly believe that he would still be so if it weren't for that case. What on earth are you trying to imply here? Egix is a suicidal goon and that's why he can't make it to endgame?
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Exilon »

VOTE: Egix

Am i town now Ausuka
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:07 am

Post by Exilon »

In post 1907, Ausuka wrote:

okay
This is strawmanning 101

It's not a strawman. You come into the day calling my garmr push 'convenient', even though it makes perfect sense for a townie to be suspicious of a fakeclaim (which is ironic since you've stated some willingness to lynch him since.) which is demonstrated by Detective's vote on garmr. Even though the day just started, you say that I'm 'not scumhunting' despite the fact that I came into the day voting somebody who I thought was scum who I townread before. And then you make the shot in saying that I shouldn't think that the people voting me are the scumteam; which seems like a really reasonable thing to think considering that I'm almost certainly scum's easiest mislynch here and scum HUGELY benefits from lynching the neapolitan who gets an investigation tomorrow night, today, not to mention 3 out of the 4 wagoners are inside the unconfirmed pool of 4 people. All the while, you've kept your vote on me, along with Egix who is a scumread of yours. So I think it was a reasonable assertion to make that you would like to lynch me today.
You did say that in 1780, yes - but it seems to me that you've been much more keen to lynch me today.
1784- that doesn't really mean anything to me.
I didn't interpret 1875 as you being willing to vote Egix. If it really was that, you should vote him. 1876 I don't really care about because if you're scum it stands to reason that you'd be willing to switch to town!garmr, because that would be an excellent chain of events for you - if we lynch Garmr today, then you can lynch me tomorrow or after Egix and win the game.

Unless I'm forgetting something Egix had one vote when you posted 1899; if he was at l1 that would make sense but as it is I don't get how that applies as a reason to not vote egix.
I called out the fact you were townreading someone just because they were townreading you, which is a valid point to make regardless of me being scum or town, but you avoid addressing the point itself by pointing out that saying that must make me scum, and then spend the rest of the time discussing that topic which has absolutely nothing to do with the fact I pointed out, and doesn't even address it, but you do that as an attempt to invalidate it because I'm scum. That's what a strawman is, but you can call it whatever you want - it doesn't change the fact you tried to dismiss my point rather than adressing it which is scummy as fuck

To make matters worse you even strawman yourself because you start by saying "THIS IS WHY HE'S SCUM" and then you don't actually explain how that post or that point makes me scum, and go on a completely unrelated tangent.

I get the general point you're trying to make here - I seem very intent on mislynching you as a strategy, and I would love to do it TODAY - which might be valid, except, as I've said,.... no, if I were desperate to lynch you I wouldn't be considering other options or waiting around for people to speak up. Also, I was pushing you way before you claimed, so if you're going to use the argument that scum want to lynch you because of your powers you might as well justify my apparent precognitive abilities.

Also, I don't know why you're misrepping me here but I don't think it's likely Garmr is scum. I just agree with detective pika that it's not a bad move for town in order to put scum on a terrible spot and eliminate the offchance they're both scum. It's mechanical and it isn't disadvantegeous *even* if they're actual masons. So I don't need to think he's fakeclaiming for it to be beneficial for town.

Also while we're on this topic
didn't interpret 1875 as you being willing to vote Egix. If it really was that, you should vote him. 1876 I don't really care about because if you're scum it stands to reason that you'd be willing to switch to town!garmr, because that would be an excellent chain of events for you - if we lynch Garmr today, then you can lynch me tomorrow or after Egix and win the game.
It's not relevant at this point who I'm voting for because my reads are clearly stated and pressure to get claims is irrelevant, but if it matters to you, ok. There it is.

And 1876 you're discarding without even realizing you're disproving yourself and getting sidetracked - going for Garmr means I'm not going for you which means you're wrong about me being *desperate to lynch you today* - and even so, why are you so confident that town would lose the game in that scenario, with the amount of clear power left? And why aren't you even considering you might be dying during that night? It's like you know exactly how the game is going to play out in your head, and town doesn't win, even though from your POV, town!Ausuka would most likely be nightkilled, but in either case, town has extreme clear power.

I don't think my theory is exactly the same as garmr's; in particular I never got the impression d2 that skitter was going to be lynched anytime soon; at maximum it was just me and Garmr voting for her. When she started arguing against you, it was only HRG voting for her.
If you posted anything that you think disproves you and skitter as s/s please point me at it; I don't remember, and I even checked just now and don't see anything along those lines that I need to address.

The egix line is super stretchy. Egix doesn't make it to endgame because he's compromise bait. I'm pretty sure that nobody was really townreading that slot, and it seems very likely that at some point he would get lynched. For example, Egix is a strong lynch candidate right now, and I very strongly believe that he would still be so if it weren't for that case.
What on earth are you trying to imply here? Egix is a suicidal goon and that's why he can't make it to endgame?
So you're saying me as scum, early day 2, with several possible wagons to choose from, between sash, bob, you, even skitter, gained precognitive abilities, checked everyone's ISOS for their reads on Egix, knew somehow that no one would townread him, that Day 3/4 EVERYONE but him would be somehow cleared and put him in a prime position for a lynch, tried to get a early start on him, which best case scenario would put scum at a -1 for some town cred on me, (at worst, out me or god forbid, BOTH OF US) didn't give up the read - purposefully - , while then scumreading you and skitter, AND ALSO faked not realizing more people were null-reading him?

This isn't a stretch, this is full on contortionism here

About the bold: that's EXACTLY what I'm asking you lol
You're the one who believes that someone on his scumteam would rather throw him under the bus ASAP for whatever reason, not me
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1910 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:16 am

Post by bob3141 »

Ive gone over the numbers and if Ausuka is telling teh truth then this night he will have another night action. Thus by day 4 he could potentially have 2 clears.

So if we manage to lynch scum this day. Then on day 4 all we have to do is lynch Ausuka to confirm his alignment and then we have all the remaining mafia. Allowing us to lynch them one by one.

If ausuka flips scum then we know then that there is onyl one left.

Although this dependant on us hitting scum. But still even if ausuka is scum i think we have good chance of hitting scum among the pool of urp2, skitter, exilion and egix.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1911 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:26 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

so those walls feel to me like svs~~~~~
103-11 0-2
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Exilon »

So if Egix flips scum I succesfully bussed my entire team, and I did all of it Day 2
Now that's an oustanding move
Exilon
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Exilon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1913 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:41 am

Post by Exilon »

like, wtf urap2?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1914 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:26 am

Post by bob3141 »

since the wiki says mini's tend to have 3 mafia and the wiki shows games with 3 mafia in ones with 13 players. (

with 13 players and 3 mafia

lylo is it 7 players. So thats 3 nights to get there. Night 1,3 and Night 2

If 3 mafia there can only be 2 scum lynchs before town win. Night 4 and Night 5.

---

So if ausuka is telling teh truth, in game he could get at most 3 results.

in pool of 11 players. (IC and auska obv excluded). with 2 masons, 3 mafia, det? and 5 vt. or 2 masons, 3 mafia and 6vt.

odds of clear result night 1 45% and 55% respectively

with max 2 more results.

---

On skitter role is true, am i right in thinking that woudl be concidered a weak role? As he has 1/11 chance of hitting mafia that has made a kill with it only being 2/11 if one scum didnt make N1 and N2 kill.

So he would have to live to day 5 to get any decent chance of getting a postive result. but with teh same problem as his first action. His odds would be 1/5.

So woudl that role be to weak with just 2 masons and IC to be balanced
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1915 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1913, Exilon wrote:like, wtf urap2?
hey man, i get it the noose is closing in

there are only so many slots that can be scum

scum didn't hit any prs in the night, chose not to kill the IC, and it doesn't look like they're gonna get a mislynch off on a pr today

so while it might feel to town like scum is winning, I think they're in a pretty bad spot, and I could see why they might be trying to distance hard enough to see someone get through lylo
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1916 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:42 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

in fact, i'd go so far as to say that all associations from now forward that point to svt or tvt should be viewed in this light. We should be expecting scum to try and bus their way to a win
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1917 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:59 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

So given that the following people are town, and at this point I do think it's a given
Pikachu
Garmr
Bob

and given that Gamma can only be scum if Ausuka is
and given that at minimum one of skitter and ausuka is town

Possible scum are
Ausuka + Gamma
Ausuka OR Skitter
Egix
Exilon

Possibile teams are
Ausuka + Gamma + Egix
Ausuka + Gamma + Exilon

Ausuka + Egix + Exilon
Skitter + Egix + Exilon

Of those 4 teams, Egix, Ausuka, and Exilon are found in 3 of 4
Skitter is found in 1/4

Given Town!Ausuka comes into D4 with a check,
The best lynches are Egix and Exilon

There is no team that does not include at least one of the two, so there is no way that I can think of (I haven't looked at the normal roles list) for town to lose tomorrow by mislynching one and then lynching the other.

Further, if one of them is a mislynch, then it is confirmed that Ausuka AND Gamma are scum.
If neither is a mislynch, then we are at 5p, 4T, 1S and 2 unconfirmed in {Skitter, Ausuka}

Thus, fmpov we're in auto right now without the benefit of further checks. This feels unbalanced, but I have to believe that's because scum chose to never nk the IC, and also never hit a PR.

Now, from our IC, DP's pov

Possible scum are
Ausuka + Gamma
Ausuka OR Skitter
Egix
Exilon
URAP

Possible Teams
Possibile teams are
Ausuka + Gamma + Egix
Ausuka + Gamma + Exilon
Ausuka + Gamma + Urap

Ausuka + Egix + Exilon
Skitter + Egix + Exilon
Ausuka + Egix + Urap
Ausuka + Exilon + Urap
Skitter + Egix + Urap
Skitter + Exilon + Urap

Of the 9 possible teams,
Ausuka appears in 6, or 66.7%
Egix appears in 5, or 55.5%
Exilon appears in 5, or 55.5%
Urap appears in 5, or 55.5%
Skitter appears in 3, or 33.3%
Gamma appears in 3, or 33.3%

Gamma only appears in teams with Ausuka, making her a bad lynch today (because why not just ausuka instead? It hits scum on more teams.)
Flipping town on any of {Egix, Exilon, Urap}today ensures that one of {Exilon, Egix} and one of {Skitter, Ausuka} are the remaining scum. If ausuka is town, she can clear one of them tomorrow, confirming the entire scum team from her pov, and confirming one scum to the town player left in {Egix, Exilon, Urap}

Skitter is a bad lynch because of how little it cuts down the possible pool of teams if she flips town.

Ausuka is a bad lynch because ya'll don't get the benefit of her check if she flips town. On the other hand, in every world where ausuka is town, skitter is scum, so this would guarantee that 5p lylo is achieved.

So, fmpov egix and exilon are fine lynches (i prefer egix of the two)
and from ya'll pov it should probably be ausuka.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1918 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:06 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

basically what I'm saying is that I guess I'll vote either egix or ausuka, and since I'm sure that ya'll will want ausuka over egix because of the above, I'll vote there

VOTE: ausuka

that's two votes on ausuka
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1919 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:09 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

and just to summarize again fmpov

If ausuka is town, the team is exactly
Skitter + Egix + Exilon

If ausuka flips scum, flipping {Egix, Exilon, Gamma} in any order wins the game 100%
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1920 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:13 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

I was kind of relying on skitter's setup spec, but is there a world where BOTH skitter and Ausuka are scum?

That would mean IC + Masons vs 3 scum of some variety. Would IC + Masons vs 3 goons be balanced? Seems like it might be?
103-11 0-2
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #1921 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:15 am

Post by Ausuka »

That doesn't account for the possibility that you are lynched. I know that the pool contains four. Let me find the truth tonight and you can lynch me d4. If we lynch scum Egix today that's auto.

Det, garmr, bob and gamma replacement you four at least should listen, they can't get the lynch without you.
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1922 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:33 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

IC + Masons vs 3 goons would be somewhat similar to 10p mountainous with 3 goons without the drawback of playing days with even numbers, and with the added benefit of having a higher town:scum ratio (meaning harder for scum to derail lynches, and also giving town an extra 2 lynches)

Mountainous ev rates can be found here

It looks to me like adding an innocent child at higher slots (8:3, 9:2, etc) adds little to no expected value to town's winrate

adding 2 masons at lower slot numbers (7p, 5v2) increases town win rates significantly, but given how they are expecting the games to play out and by my own intuition, the value of masons to town ev should decrease as player count increases.

So I think that means it's not balanced at ic + masons vs goons
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1923 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:34 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 1921, Ausuka wrote:That doesn't account for the possibility that you are lynched. I know that the pool contains four. Let me find the truth tonight and you can lynch me d4. If we lynch scum Egix today that's auto.

Det, garmr, bob and gamma replacement you four at least should listen, they can't get the lynch without you.
the bottom half of my large wall is from our IC's perspective, and does take into account lynching me.
103-11 0-2
u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1924 (ISO) » Thu May 23, 2019 11:35 am

Post by u r a person 2 »

103-11 0-2

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”