large normal 219: COOL NEW ANIMALS (done!!)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2843 (isolation #400) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

p sure there were never 3 votes on SKY anyways
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2845 (isolation #401) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I guess there were oh well
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2846 (isolation #402) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still, Axe and Nom get a chance to chime in b4 hammer. Sky is a bus and Bob is trying hard to link me to her scumflip.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2847 (isolation #403) » Tue May 21, 2019 1:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:As I always felt sky was lying
and yet you never said anything about it.

tbf, you never said much about most of the game.
In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:Although I was town reading nero, his constant pushs on axe day 1 and day 2 always made me feel uneasy. As why would town player keep pushing clear masons. As eitehr it could get mason lynched that only benfits scum or end forcing them to out themselves by confirming peoples beliefs
and this is trash reasoning. I keep telling him that town DID push Axe but he keeps ignoring it b/c he needs a reason to call me scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2852 (isolation #404) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, its a fallacy. If your argument is "only scum push the mason" me pointing out that "hey, there were town that pushed him" it's just disproving your argument.
In post 2850, bob3141 wrote:And you started talking about how they could be scum fake soft claiming masons
Well yeah, town don't actually know they are masons, scum do. That's why I think you are scum b/c you were so confident that they were masons and that's just not something town knows.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2858 (isolation #405) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean, TBF
In post 1244, bob3141 wrote:mm Sky you say your a disloyal freindly neigbour rather than a loyal one. If you didnt want to say you were disloyal becuase it would make the role useless. Then why didnt you just say you were simply a freindly neigbour and miss out the disployal/loyal bit. And simply target some you think is scum. Without them knowing the disloyal/loyal part.

Since no one can confirm you and at worst we will get bjue as a confirmed townie.

VOTE: Sky
So you sorta called her a liar but then you just kinda drop it.

Also, I found it a little funny that he joined the kid wagon b/c he didn't like how Kid voted Axe so he's basically saying "ok I was wrong b4 but this time I'm right, Nero is the scum that pushed Axe."

Also, he's saying that he didn't like how I was pushing Axe but he was town reading me the whole time and its just now that he's calling me scum. The fuck?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2859 (isolation #406) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but SKY, I get that Evee is confscum to you but she'd still have two buddies. Why is your singular focus on Evee when you could get a buddy lynched?

oh yeah, you're claiming stress or something

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2865 (isolation #407) » Tue May 21, 2019 2:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What makes you believe her pr claim?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2866 (isolation #408) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

not gonna lie Sky but the "grrr, I'm so mad and stressed that the game state changed" comes off as p scummy to me.

I mean, maybe I'm right and that you're scum. Maybe I'm wrong and you're town and its evee, bob , roster. I'm willing to do w/e nom wants to do.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2874 (isolation #409) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

man, I did a great job fooling nom this game

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2875 (isolation #410) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:13 am

Post by Nero Cain »

opps wrong thread

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2878 (isolation #411) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

im thinking Roster I guess.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2879 (isolation #412) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2825, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2759, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2740, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1882, schadd_ wrote:
Sickofit1138
(7):
NotAnAxehole, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
Performer, NerfedBuJ
, rosterfoster,
Flavor Leaf

RuiRui
(1):
Nero Cain

bob3141 (1):
Sickofit1138

Skygazer (1): bob3141
EeveeLution Army (1):
KidAmn

not voting (2):
RuiRui
, EeveeLution Army
In post 2741, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2067, schadd_ wrote:
RuiRui
(6):
Nero Cain, Performer, nomnomnom
, Skygazer,
NotAnAxehole
, rosterfoster
NotAnAxehole
(2):
NerfedBuJ, KidAmn

i think at least 1 of sky and roster have to be scum otherwise this is all town wagons and nope.

not voting (3):
RuiRui
, bob3141, EeveeLution Army
also, there's a 0% chance these are all town lynches. Roster should be thinking Sky is scum and Roster should be angry that Sky is calling him scum. None of this is happening.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2880 (isolation #413) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

do you think Sky is town?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2882 (isolation #414) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

like either its sky and roster with one of bob/evee or one of roster/sky with both of bob evee.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2883 (isolation #415) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't think so. like there's exactly 1 town between those 4 and I just really really don't want to ML.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2886 (isolation #416) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

that said, at least one of (if not both) Sky and Roster are scum.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2891 (isolation #417) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh, you've asked me this b4. I don't think its exactly impossible that the sum total of town is 3 masons but I could certainly buy a one of Sky/Evee is scum.

sure, I'll follow ya'll on Bob or Roster.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2895 (isolation #418) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:34 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2893, nomnomnom wrote:This is unorthodox coming out of you, trying to open the possibilities of scumteams when it's clear why it cannot be possible. Uncharacteristic of your playstyle.
ummm ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2898 (isolation #419) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I don't and never said I did.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2900 (isolation #420) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

ok?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2906 (isolation #421) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you're right I don't. b/c I don't really understand what you are on about unless you are saying that only one of sky/evee can be scum b/c town must have a 4th pr.

like I still think its a sky/bob/roster team and
In post 2882, Nero Cain wrote:like either its sky and roster with one of bob/evee or one of roster/sky with both of bob evee.
was just me stating what the VC said.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2911 (isolation #422) » Tue May 21, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

can't you just splain it to me? i really don't want to read

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2920 (isolation #423) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:04 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What are friends and Enemies?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2923 (isolation #424) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2917, nomnomnom wrote:Also @Nero do you believe Sky and Eevee could be bussing each other and setting this whole thing up?
i've already said the OR points to not bussing today and the only way that it could be bussing is that is town Sky votes scum Evee and scum Roster wants to bus Evee and buddy Sky.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2952 (isolation #425) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: roster

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2954 (isolation #426) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

lets hope we are right nom

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2963 (isolation #427) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:57 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus fucking christ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2966 (isolation #428) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm flipping town but go ahead and lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2968 (isolation #429) » Tue May 21, 2019 4:59 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I'm so fucking done with Axe.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2972 (isolation #430) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you are a fucking moron

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2983 (isolation #431) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c there's still one town between you, sky, bob and roster and I'm afraid of getting it wrong. It's fucking pathetic that Axe and Nom think thats some sort of scum claim.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2987 (isolation #432) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: nero

town doesn't derve this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2995 (isolation #433) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:10 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Axe is just a toxic kid

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3002 (isolation #434) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:12 am

Post by Nero Cain »

get your act together

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3006 (isolation #435) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i'll vote Sky if Axe and Nom want to go there, I'll vote Evee if that's where they want to go too.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3010 (isolation #436) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i agree, now vote me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3011 (isolation #437) » Tue May 21, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I hard claim scum roleblocker now vote me

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3048 (isolation #438) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:25 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3050 (isolation #439) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:31 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean if you and evee just won then GG.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3053 (isolation #440) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

:lol:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3062 (isolation #441) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

inb4 Bob kills you tonight b/c he expects Axe to lynch me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3077 (isolation #442) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:44 am

Post by Nero Cain »

yep, gotta kill me some axe tonight

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3081 (isolation #443) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

i mean, its kinda obvious I think.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3088 (isolation #444) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:49 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3083, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 3081, Nero Cain wrote:i mean, its kinda obvious I think.
As obvious as your TMI on Skygazer D2?
yes.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3090 (isolation #445) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3087, EeveeLution Army wrote:im legit crying right now cause im so scared you are gonna throw this game away because you refuse to listen to logic
Woah man, it's just a game.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3095 (isolation #446) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Also, think of the opportunity to perpetually troll and make fun of Axe if he game throws.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3096 (isolation #447) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Axe is a town terrorist!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3101 (isolation #448) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:54 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3097, NotAnAxehole wrote:Nero is scum
and I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for this crazy Canadian and his stupid masonry.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3105 (isolation #449) » Thu May 23, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3099, NotAnAxehole wrote:Nero is a scum duck
I'm actully a scum tree stump.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3121 (isolation #450) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3110, NotAnAxehole wrote:
In post 3106, EeveeLution Army wrote:
In post 3101, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3097, NotAnAxehole wrote:Nero is scum
and I would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for this crazy Canadian and his stupid masonry.
i should have wentt with axe lynch d1 tbh but i knew axe was town. unfort thbat hes made it this far. come on scum
tbh, if Skygazer and Bob are both scum, we can blamed this on Nero for derailing both wagons :facepalm:
but...but I made up for it in the end. Let me invoke my Wisdom logic and claim that I was never wrong.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3123 (isolation #451) » Thu May 23, 2019 10:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

roster only flips green if its evee/bob but I kinda think its just roster/bob so eh.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3133 (isolation #452) » Sat May 25, 2019 7:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

OOOH MY FUCKING GOD!

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3134 (isolation #453) » Sat May 25, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

my assumption is that you were trying to trick Bob into killing Evee so you are around and I was less likely to fuck it up if I suddenly got paranoid about evee.

If not and you actually still think I'm scum then no.

I didn't hammer Sky the other day b/c firstly I wasn't aware she was @ L-1 at first, then Nom said she was voting Roster so I voted Roster. Then you just started irritating me and I self voted b/c I was angry and agitated.

I mean, just think about why you are still here. There is 0% chance that Bob does not vote me, Evee had already made it clear that he wasn't going to vote me. Bob needed you alive.

VOTE: bob

pls hammer him so we don't have to wait hours for him to get on.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (isolation #454) » Sat May 25, 2019 8:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I also didn't derail the Sky wagon either. She claimed a role that kept her from getting lynched d1 and I think its actully a good thing that Bob didn't get lynched d2 b/c wasn't Roster on it? Imagine the town cred he gets for being on his scum lynch. And a Bob lynch today still gives us a town win and that's all that really matters right?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3136 (isolation #455) » Sat May 25, 2019 8:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

look @ how Bob was town reading me the entire game and it wasn't until he ran out of ML bait that he had to start calling me scum and he was using some "but you pushed Axe!" but he can't claim that b/c he was fucking town "reading" me. It's not a contradiction that comes from town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3137 (isolation #456) » Sat May 25, 2019 8:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

this is depressing.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3138 (isolation #457) » Sat May 25, 2019 8:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

even if you want to argue that I killed Evee b/c she'd have a inno on Bob that argument applies just as much, if not more to Bob. There'd be a guilty on him right now if she wasn't dead and that's why Bob
HAD
to kill him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3139 (isolation #458) » Sat May 25, 2019 8:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2482, bob3141 wrote:Looking back through teh game I am inclined to believe eve pr roel claim
In post 3049, bob3141 wrote:If eve is telling teh truth about beign a town motion detector
also wierd

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3141 (isolation #459) » Sat May 25, 2019 9:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Jesus fuck axe

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3144 (isolation #460) » Sat May 25, 2019 9:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

b/c Axe is a game throwing idiot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3145 (isolation #461) » Sat May 25, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

he blames me for you not getting lynched d2 but there were a ton of ppl not voting you including his hydra partner who just stopped pushing you.

I think you did fairly well.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3167 (isolation #462) » Sun May 26, 2019 7:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

thats not exactly true. I pushed rui rui and Kid although they were happy with those two.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3168 (isolation #463) » Sun May 26, 2019 7:29 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3146, BuJaber wrote:How did this pass review with 4 scum members, 1 of which had access to mason PT.
this is p accurate though.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3179 (isolation #464) » Sun May 26, 2019 8:06 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3150, NotAnAxehole wrote:Tbh, I almost voted Bob, but I wasn't willing to lose to Nero
your "reasons" for thinking I was scum were trash.

I'm salty, town should have had this.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3181 (isolation #465) » Sun May 26, 2019 8:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean prob. You played Axe like a guitar. Very well done.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3185 (isolation #466) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

scum didn't kill the masons b/c they were hoping we'd lynch one to prove em. They were p obvious though but I could see why you'd be upset that they were trying (and failing) to be secretive.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3186 (isolation #467) » Sun May 26, 2019 9:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

honestly, if we had lynched Axe d1 and Nom and Performer stayed secret I think this coulda been a town win.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3194 (isolation #468) » Sun May 26, 2019 4:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Well, its a call you have to make so you can justify your poor endgame play.

I mean the thing you have to understand is that players not in the know the see two scummy players claim mason are going to have it in the back of their minds that those players are scum and I don't feel like you could really comprehend that.

Could I have played better? sure but I think most of the town can say that.

Evee was lurking early and in hindsight that was just town pr play.

I forgot why Sky was getting pushed d1. Bob getting pushed on d2 for lying but when he lied on d1 no one gave a shit and I don't blame myself for questioning the wagon. I thought Ruirui was lurky and scummy and honestly, I don't blame myself there. Kid was kinda dumb, I was initially town reading him and I never should have gone back on him. I think Evee and Nom played well down the stretch and town nearly pulled this off if it wasn't for you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3204 (isolation #469) » Mon May 27, 2019 7:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I never really pitted myself against you but w.e you need to tell yourself, bro.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”