RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:14 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 845, Kirari Momobami wrote:Panda, you sure seem to deflect questions with other questions a lot. Does whether Yumeko is defending herself or attacking you change your answers to her questions?
It doesn't change my answers. I'm trying to read her slot. I want to know if she thinks I'm scum or trying to figure out my reasoning for my vote.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:15 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 850, RedPanda wrote:
In post 845, Kirari Momobami wrote:Panda, you sure seem to deflect questions with other questions a lot. Does whether Yumeko is defending herself or attacking you change your answers to her questions?
It doesn't change my answers. I'm trying to read her slot. I want to know if she thinks I'm scum or trying to figure out my reasoning for my vote.
Why not both?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:17 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Let her answer that.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:21 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

I don't think it's heavily implied, I think it's near certain that all of the vote counts that were edited were due to the mod mislabeling my vote. I think there may have actually been one other mislabeled vote as well even? For some reason I thought I saw the vote count at 8 for Yumeko at one point which means two would have had to be removed.
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:23 pm

In post 850, RedPanda wrote:It doesn't change my answers.
I guess I just feel like you're stalling a lot in this exchange, and it also felt like you were stalling with me. I don't know that makes you scum, unless you're maybe a secret alt of the worst. But I think you said you were a main so I think you're town, I think you're just needlessly evasive.
Spoiler:
I also think you're right about fusco and that Joffrey fucked the town with that 4-man but that will probably end up being his problem.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:28 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 854, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 850, RedPanda wrote:It doesn't change my answers.
I guess I just feel like you're stalling a lot in this exchange, and it also felt like you were stalling with me. I don't know that makes you scum, unless you're maybe a secret alt of the worst. But I think you said you were a main so I think you're town, I think you're just needlessly evasive.
Spoiler:
I also think you're right about fusco and that Joffrey fucked the town with that 4-man but that will probably end up being his problem.

Yumeko is where most of us are voting for. Isn't it time to get engage and get reads? Why do I need to defend against her?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 849, Titus wrote:
In post 848, Yumeko Jabami wrote:Let's also acknowledge: Mary Saotome believed she was hammering me... while simultaneously her vote for the party was on "nobody"
Evidence for the first?

I assume her nobody vote was not a random mistake like mine was?
Votecount showed me at 6 votes, Hellknight voted me, then Mary voted me, making that 8 votes

As to whether she truly believed that was a hammer, I guess we'll have to wait for her, but that's what it looks like
In post 850, RedPanda wrote:
I'm asking you to explain your actions. Your reasoning is wrong - it's not based off of something that I did, I'm pointing out that you didn't look very hard at my posting before deciding to vote me. The implication here is that you are scummy for doing so, is there another explanation? Do you not agree that the reasoning you gave is wrong?

Right now, I do think you're scum - I think the way you are reacting to pressure is shady, and it feels like you're trying to paint me as scum in this exchange for pushing on you - even though you alluded to scumreading me for not scumhunting earlier.

I don't really care that you voted me, what I do care about is that you cited reasons that never happened, ignored an influx of votes that were questionable at best and scum motivated at worst, try to sidetrack the conversation by trying to make it about me instead of about you.
RedPanda wrote:But what happened to the I was trying to justify my vote premise? have you moved on to why I'm voting for you now?
You haven't 'blown the theory away' as you seem to suggest. You answered my questions - you say you saw the setup mechanics and the fake voters. I think the way you went about answering the questions was shady, regardless of if the theory is true or not. There's no gaurantee that you're not lying, I'm not sure what you want me to do.
Madness is the essence of gambling, isn't it?
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:29 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 606, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 1a.6

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (0):

Hell Knight, PenguinPower, Raya36, Skygazer (3):
Yumeko Jabami, PenguinPower, Hell Knight
duppin, Inbred Lannisters (2):
RedPanda, Inbred Lannisters
nobody (2):
Mary Saotome, Edgar Allan Foe
Hell Knight, Mary Saotome, PenguinPower, Skygazer, Titus, Uncle Bob, Yumeko Jabami (1):
Kirari Momobami
duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Fuscosco (1):
Fuscosco
Uncle Bob (1):
Uncle Bob
PenguinPower (1):
Skygazer
Skygazer (1):
Raya36

not voting (2):
Titus, duppin

lynch
Yumeko Jabami (8):
Skygazer, Uncle Bob, PenguinPower, Titus, Kirari Momobami, Hell Knight, RedPanda, Mary Saotome
Hell Knight (3):
Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Inbred Lannisters
Titus (2):
Fuscosco, Edgar Allan Foe

not voting (1):
Raya36

with 14 alive, it takes 8 to choose a group. the group phase ends may 30th at 12:20 central US time; in (expired on 2019-05-30 12:20:00)

mod notes
  • prodding uncle bob
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:30 pm

In post 855, RedPanda wrote:Yumeko is where most of us are voting for. Isn't it time to get engage and get reads? Why do I need to defend against her?
That's exactly why I'm wondering why you feel so defensive
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Oh Sky actually unvoted, so my vote label was the only mod mistake
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:32 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 716, schadd_ wrote:
mod notes
  • corrected an error in old VCs, yumeko is not lynched
[/b][/color]
This is why I said it was heavily implied, and yes vc 450 was edited after this
Kirari Momobami wrote:I guess I just feel like you're stalling a lot in this exchange
I agree with this sentiment, that's why I said it looked like he was being cautious about what he was saying, like he was afraid of messing up, instead of coming out and giving the reason right away
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:34 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 858, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 855, RedPanda wrote:Yumeko is where most of us are voting for. Isn't it time to get engage and get reads? Why do I need to defend against her?
That's exactly why I'm wondering why you feel so defensive
huh? Do I come across as defensive? fmpov I'm only engaging her.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:36 pm

"before I answer that let me ask you a different question" is defensive/evasive and classic stalling

I say that and I think you're town, but you do come off as pretty evasive today
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

I feel cheated for not having gotten credit for wrangling myself into the party
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

I convinced people who didnt locktown me to locktown me.
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:37 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

You locktown me too now
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

unvote
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:38 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Yumeko I can admit to you that I misread what you posted.
As for Yumeko, Well in my games I always town hunt because I believe even though most townies also try to be careful about what they post sometimes they post something genuine and my gut is what decides that. And I count the number of genuine posts they make in the off chance that a scum manages to get one that pings me. None of Yumekos posts have given me a genuine vibe. And she's a vote over others because I feel her strategy to send 5 of the strongest town reads is like the worst of them all and she even acknowledges the same in that post that it's easier said than done.
Apart from that is there any fault in the way I scumhunt? Who else do you think I should vote for? And please mention someone other than hellknight.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:41 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 862, Kirari Momobami wrote:"before I answer that let me ask you a different question" is defensive/evasive and classic stalling

I say that and I think you're town, but you do come off as pretty evasive today
I just want IBL to answer two things before I explain my reasoning for before.
Yumeko Jabami
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Yumeko Jabami
Goon
Goon

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:44 pm

Post by Yumeko Jabami »

In post 867, RedPanda wrote:Yumeko I can admit to you that I misread what you posted.
As for Yumeko, Well in my games I always town hunt because I believe even though most townies also try to be careful about what they post sometimes they post something genuine and my gut is what decides that. And I count the number of genuine posts they make in the off chance that a scum manages to get one that pings me. None of Yumekos posts have given me a genuine vibe. And she's a vote over others because I feel her strategy to send 5 of the strongest town reads is like the worst of them all and she even acknowledges the same in that post that it's easier said than done.
Apart from that is there any fault in the way I scumhunt? Who else do you think I should vote for? And please mention someone other than hellknight.
Skygazer, Mary Saotome

But really, Hellknight is the best vote today, the fact that I got run up to 8 votes while hell knight did nothing and nobody was interested in voting him should speak volumes, it's highly scum indicative, their posting is contradictory, they're not answering questions that come directly after their posting, etc. It's hard to think of an argument for keeping him around, and yet people seem reluctant to vote for them

Your method of scumhunting could indeed use work - when multiple people vote for no reason, before you've even given your reasons, it's time to rethink that wagon. There are people who voted me (Skygazer, Uncle Bob, Hellknight) who are "not scumhunting" yet for some reason that label gets applied to me and I'm a better lynch than any of them
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:47 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Scumhunting is not exactly the reason I give people town reads for.
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:49 pm

Post by RedPanda »

Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?
RedPanda
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
RedPanda
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:51 pm

Post by RedPanda »

In post 871, RedPanda wrote:Whats your read on penguinpower and titus with regard to the just right before the heal mechanic locked in?
Whats your read on their actions right before the heal mechanic locked in?
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:54 pm

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 869, Yumeko Jabami wrote:But really, Hellknight is the best vote today, the fact that I got run up to 8 votes while hell knight did nothing and nobody was interested in voting him should speak volumes, it's highly scum indicative
This is bad logic. Standing alone, its really weak.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu May 30, 2019 4:55 pm

What's HK at right now?

Return to “Completed Open Games”