Micro 874: Generic Micro Normal (game OVER]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:13 pm

Post by TDC »

In post 2148, nomnomnom wrote:And again, if you think there is 100% no way that Saudade and me is SvS, you should be voting LUV because it extends town to F3 and it shows that this was right all along and that Saud tried to end it today.
Surely you must realize that this is non-sensical.
The LUV flip produces exactly zero new information.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:15 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Saudade is voting me here because he wants to get you to finish it today. They do not have daytalk anymore so the best way to do this is to force a 2-way as scum and get your partner to hammer the poor sod that votes the townie. That's the entire reason why Saud is voting me here and why he would never shift his vote to LUV, because it would require too much scum coordination.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:16 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

If that isn't new information I don't really know what is. But again, I just urge you to look at Blake's and Skitter's reasoning about LUV. This is the entire reason why I am voting LUV and why I did not insta-vote you today. It's because I trust in all of our abilities to end this.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

Again, I know you do not trust me because of the actions I've taken this game. But just take a stepback, and look at saudade's iso for one second. How is this town??? I asked Blake the same question yesterday and I was just fucking confused at the answer. Objectively this is not even town.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by TDC »

I doubt MJL would've gone for me-lynch, and even saudade probably not.

So how was it gonna happen?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:23 pm

Post by TDC »

Look, I'm not saying I would enjoy playing in a town full of saudades, but both your and LUV's isos contain mind-boggling stuff that I cannot map onto a thought process of a townie.

And this explicitly includes your opening posts today.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:24 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2154, TDC wrote:I doubt MJL would've gone for me-lynch, and even saudade probably not.

So how was it gonna happen?
Because self-deduction and I made it clear to scum that my intention was to vote you if we ever reached F5, which is what scums want. They wanted to keep me alive so I make that poor decision. And that's why I said early day that they made a mistake keeping me alive, because it was an agenda-driven move to get to F5. I'm aware it doesn't make me look good, but I don't care about looking good, all I cared about is making sure scums made a mistake today and revealed themselves, and they did, and I'm glad they did because I had this pathological fear about MJL for the whole game and that would have caused me to probably overpanic in F3.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:25 pm

Post by TDC »

How and why would blake-town flip make you discount saudade-me pair you were pushing before?

How should I believe that you would not have lynched blake today had I been flipped?
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by TDC »

There is just no way in hell that the kill would not have been the mason. If you would happen to be town you should work on being less self-centered, because reading for the thousandth time that the town will be screwed once you get nked was already annoying yesterday.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:26 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2157, TDC wrote:How and why would blake-town flip make you discount saudade-me pair you were pushing before?

How should I believe that you would not have lynched blake today had I been flipped?
Because I wanted to town-meddle with blake and solve this game with her in F5. That was the entire reason for me pushing your lynch yesterday, because then the next logical move is to kill cheeky, and I end with blake in F5 and that's an insta-win right there. I had to basically ensure myself that she was town in order to properly carry her scumreads today forward. That's all I did.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2158, TDC wrote:There is just no way in hell that the kill would not have been the mason.
Cheeky was not confident about driving yesterday forward and that's a fact. If I hammered blake early I can ensure you, 1000%, that the configuration today would be with Cheeky and that the possibility to make a mistake would have been much more increased.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by TDC »

I'm not digging up the posts where you call, repeatedly, for her lynch if I flip town.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2152, nomnomnom wrote:If that isn't new information I don't really know what is. But again, I just urge you to look at Blake's and Skitter's reasoning about LUV. This is the entire reason why I am voting LUV and why I did not insta-vote you today. It's because I trust in all of our abilities to end this.
Skitter didn’t provide any reasoning and I don’t see how you went from:
In post 1716, nomnomnom wrote:LUV, I honestly have only one hangup in this whole thing. I'm fairly sure you are town, but there's one thing that makes me scared of lynching Blake here.
To sheeping a case that no one understands?
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:29 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I bring it up many times because it's a fact. Cheeky was simply not a good IC. The masons did not have any consensus and were disorganized. If left unchecked they make a mistake on LYLO situations. I tell you this because it's literally what happened my last normal game!!!! just go check it out and you'll understand my fixation this game with getting to F5.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2161, TDC wrote:I'm not digging up the posts where you call, repeatedly, for her lynch if I flip town.
Literally the entire day I said that you were TvS and that one of you must be scum. That was my entire open reasoning. The truth is that I wanted to get to F5 with Blake today and that as long as we went forward with that plan there was no way she was scum in my mind.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:31 pm

Post by TDC »

Cheeky would not have lynched me or MJL.
Any scum team would have needed to NK her.

This is super obvious.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 2165, TDC wrote:Cheeky would not have lynched me or MJL.

This is super obvious.
I simply don't trust her. I don't care about your opinion about that. Put that aside and just reread this entire game. Do not make the stupid gamble move today, just vote LUV and go to F3. There is literally no way that Saudade and me is SvS and you know it.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:32 pm

Post by TDC »

In post 2164, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2161, TDC wrote:I'm not digging up the posts where you call, repeatedly, for her lynch if I flip town.
Literally the entire day I said that you were TvS and that one of you must be scum. That was my entire open reasoning. The truth is that I wanted to get to F5 with Blake today and that as long as we went forward with that plan there was no way she was scum in my mind.
1. You think blake-me is TvS
2. blake flips town
3. ???
4. You think I am town

I do not accept "They nked the mason instad of me" as 3.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

Cheeky was fine. Active, eager to create and maintain create a town block, great tone throughout and was willing to reevaluate. Yes at times we got frustrated at her but I rather the frustration I experienced back then over this any day.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

I would ragepost but I brought this on myself so you know. I'm just going to repeat this over and over again.

This is not about me. This is about Blake and Skitter's deduction on who is scum. If I was wrong I would have taken the loss and moved on. But this caused the scumteam to make a mistake.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:34 pm

Post by TDC »

In post 2166, nomnomnom wrote:
In post 2165, TDC wrote:Cheeky would not have lynched me or MJL.

This is super obvious.
I simply don't trust her. I don't care about your opinion about that. Put that aside and just reread this entire game. Do not make the stupid gamble move today, just vote LUV and go to F3. There is literally no way that Saudade and me is SvS and you know it.
I will decide with MJL which of you is town, and then we lynch the other two, simple as that. If we are wrong I really couldn't care less whether the mislynch is today or tomorrow. It makes zero difference.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

And even if you think Cheeky was right, Cheeky was basically dead set on Saudade being scum. So if you want to trust the IC that's a good thing. Just commit to it and stop listening to the voice in your ehad that says "GOD I HATE WHAT SHE DID IT MUST BE SCUM!!!". I am logical here despite the bad look I am giving.
Lil Uzi Vert
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Lil Uzi Vert
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:35 pm

Post by Lil Uzi Vert »

In post 2169, nomnomnom wrote:I would ragepost but I brought this on myself so you know. I'm just going to repeat this over and over again.

This is not about me. This is about Blake and Skitter's deduction on who is scum. If I was wrong I would have taken the loss and moved on. But this caused the scumteam to make a mistake.
No it’s about you. You’re here right now, not them.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:36 pm

Post by nomnomnom »

You can basically ignore LUV's posts by the way, it should also be obvious as to who the scum is when the 100% outed scum tries shading one person in the 1v1.
TDC
TDC
Mafia Scum
TDC
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 10:37 pm

Post by TDC »

In post 2169, nomnomnom wrote:I would ragepost but I brought this on myself so you know. I'm just going to repeat this over and over again.

Why should I sheep D1 blake, when D2 blake thought you were scum?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”