farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:48 am

Post by farside22 »

So the title and wording have to be exact for you to accept our PM?
Does everyone have the ablitity to steal each day?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #16 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:08 am

Post by farside22 »

It's possible for this game to end day one isn't it?
Also this isn't a last man standing game is it?
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes. Keep in mind that there is no kill at lylo.

No. You win with your team.
Alright this should be fun. I'm ready!!
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #28 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:24 am

Post by farside22 »

Vote: Mastermind of Sin

for making us wait
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

MafiaSSK wrote:
farside22 wrote:
Vote: Mastermind of Sin

for making us wait
How is he making us wait?
I was waiting for the game to open and I saw the mod post he needed two replacements and one was MOS.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 10:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Battousai wrote:The first two, in my mind, were unlikely, but I still do feel there is more than 2 groups in the game. Possibly 6 vs 3 vs 3? I guess we'll find out D2 or D3 depending on the flavor of the the
night actions
day actions.
What group are you with?

unvote:
vote: battousai
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #63 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:55 am

Post by farside22 »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:So is there anyone who does NOT agree to not use the assassinations? Let's just get that out of the way now. This is, of course, a point that can be rediscussed if we gain further info about the setup that indicates it to be a good thing to use them.
This is a good idea actually. I was trying to think of not only the assassination part, but maybe talking about who we didn't trust coming into this game. What I mean is that we had to choose who we put Alerts against. Maybe not saying out and out who we have are alerts against, but stating who we think would do a kill against us and why we think that.
Does this make sense?
I was thinking maybe naming 4 people out of the 12 you think would kill you and why you think as such. Something to use as a reference as well.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #65 (isolation #7) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:50 am

Post by farside22 »

Some people knew each other coming into this. Most people did not and had to take a shot in the dark on who might target or worry from with there alerts.
I was trying to say that without saying it. Oh well never mind at this point. Ruins the plan.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #75 (isolation #8) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:39 am

Post by farside22 »

Reading my reason is fundemental.
farside22 wrote:Some people knew each other coming into this. Most people did not and had to take a shot in the dark on who might target or worry from with there alerts.
I was trying to say that without saying it. Oh well never mind at this point. Ruins the plan.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #76 (isolation #9) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:43 am

Post by farside22 »

Also do we want to talk about who we think should be shot and make is so the person who has the kill does it before the week is up so we know who we feel we can trust.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:10 am

Post by farside22 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
farside22 wrote:Reading my reason is fundemental.
farside22 wrote:Some people knew each other coming into this. Most people did not and had to take a shot in the dark on who might target or worry from with there alerts.
Can you please clarify? I don't see why people who played games with others will be more likely to place an alert on them for that sole purpose. The games are separate and the roles are different.
Also do we want to talk about who we think should be shot and make is so the person who has the kill does it before the week is up so we know who we feel we can trust.
That sounds good. I think we should just think of the amount of time we can hold the kill as a deadline. The deadline for every meeting is a week. Instead of lynching, we decide by majority vote who should be assassinated.
Scum know each other. Therefore they need not worry about putting an alert against there scum buddy. The rest of us don't have that knoweledge and would have picked someone just at random for what ever reason we could think of.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #85 (isolation #11) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:20 am

Post by farside22 »

Page 1 has the answer
Albert B. Rampage wrote:Yes. I need a way to quickly screen my PMs and save the relevant changes in their respective folders.

Yes. Everyone can steal,
but not everyone can block
Moving on. I thought it might have been a good idea, but I forgot about this myself.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #89 (isolation #12) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:27 am

Post by farside22 »

andersonw wrote:EBWOP: Whoops, just noticed that sleepypanda already posted that in 82.

Addendum:
farside22 wrote:Scum know each other. Therefore they need not worry about putting an alert against there scum buddy. The rest of us don't have that knoweledge and would have picked someone just at random for what ever reason we could think of.
But couldn't they just lie about their alerts anyways? I don't think there is anything useful about everyone claiming who their alerts are.
farside22 wrote:Moving on. I thought it might have been a good idea, but I forgot about this myself.
ABR just implied that scum do have alerts, so this is not the case, although the whole point is moot because of the fact that scum could lie.
I was hoping to catch them off gaurd, but alas I explained myself poorly.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #92 (isolation #13) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by farside22 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
farside22 wrote: I was hoping to catch them off gaurd, but alas I explained myself poorly.
Catch them off guard how? By having them admit who they placed their alerts on? And you somehow believe that they would not place their alerts on a fellow scum buddy, right? You seem to have an awfully lot of faith in scum telling the truth. What if a loyalist revealed who they placed their alerts on? That would completely ruin your plan. Besides, I don't see how admitting alerts will help everyone else narrow down anyone. You don't know their alignments, and you don't know if they are telling the truth. The only thing it does is help the rebels.
Would you place your alert on a scum buddy day 1? No I don't expect them to tell the truth now, but at the time they may have flobbed and gone along with it without realizing the information they were giving away.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #105 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:51 am

Post by farside22 »

GhostWriter wrote:Damn... can't believe I missed all of this stuff yesterday and earlier today... what's the vote count on farside?
Can you not read or you looking for a BW to hid under?

Unvote:
Vote: GhostWriter

Ass: DGB

Her less then spectacular post are not normal.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #118 (isolation #15) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 9:07 am

Post by farside22 »

SleepyPanda wrote:I don't really know if it's worth risking. Farside22 is like the only one I found suspicious. I don't have any other suspects either, but I haven't read through the thread carefully yet.
That is because most people are lurking. Really lets kill active people because of them making suggestions instead of people just coming in and voting. Good plan. :roll:
Still looking at DBG
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #120 (isolation #16) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 10:11 am

Post by farside22 »

SleepyPanda wrote:
farside22 wrote:
SleepyPanda wrote:I don't really know if it's worth risking. Farside22 is like the only one I found suspicious. I don't have any other suspects either, but I haven't read through the thread carefully yet.
That is because most people are lurking. Really lets kill active people because of them making suggestions instead of people just coming in and voting. Good plan. :roll:
Still looking at DBG
The reason why I'm suspicious of you is because of your suggestion to make alerts public. You've explained your reasoning, or tried to, but I still do not see the logic behind it. Yes, it was a suggestion, but I don't see how it helps town in any way.

Lurkers are in every game and since there's only a week before kills go silent, it makes it more difficult. Ask for prods, I don't know. There's only 2 days left so prods probably won't even matter at this point. I don't know what you want me to do. Go find someone who is more suspicious than you and try and convince everyone else.
The lurkers are going to get off right now. Hopefully some people might see them as unproductive and kill them. How does coming in and voting with no reason not look suspicious by the way?
Trust me on this after I'm dead people will become more active out of fear they will be next. At least I accomplished something in this game to get them out. If they don't you should just kill them because lurking is an easy thing to do in this game without being shot.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #122 (isolation #17) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:50 am

Post by farside22 »

The scum could have panicked and gave away information that may have help come later. I didn't say tell me who you have alerts against by the way. I said people should state who they didn't trust coming into the game and to name 4 players. How in the world would people know which one(s) you have alerts against with 4 players named?
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #409 (isolation #18) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:32 am

Post by farside22 »

Even without playing the game that long I figured MOS would be scum.
What I'm confused about is why Claus kept getting the kill. I just figured the first shot would have been given to a town person. Also for them to day talk while the rest of us guest I think a might too powerful for this game. Overall I'm glad it played out quickly.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”