Battousai,
Kakashi
, Akatsuki Loyalist, killed by Claus meeting 1

Battousai2
andersonw
Tsunade
, Akatsuki Loyalist, lynched meeting 2.

ASSASSINATION RULES

1. Except in lylo, death is always around the corner in the form of a vigging opportunity that is randomly assigned.
1.a) If you guess who detains the killing opportunity, you can steal it. This is the PM template you will send me:

Title: Extract Opening Attempt, (ENTER THE FLAVOR TIME HERE)
Message Body:
Extract: SleepyPanda
Click for further explanation*

1.b) Any deviation from this template will be ignored.

1.c) The person you stole it from will
not
be alerted that they have lost their ability.
1.d) You only have one guess. If you guess wrong, your PM will not be answered, and you will not be able to guess again that round.
1.e) If you wish to kill a player, this is the template you will post in bolded letters
in the thread
:
ATTACK: GhostWriter

1.f)
If you never received the killing ability, do not use the above.
Even the mafia are not allowed to fake an attack.
1.g) If you successfully use your killing ability(even if it is blocked), it is again randomly assigned to another player.

CHEATING DEATH RULES

2.a) If someone stole your attacker's kill, you will
evade
his attack.
2.b) If you assigned an alert to your attacker, you will
block
his attack.
2.c) Some of you have alerts. Before an akatsuki meeting begins, you will PM me your alerts in the following format:

Title: My Ninja Watchlist, Meeting (x number, (Meeting 1, 2, etc.))
Message Body:
Alert: farside22 , Alert x2: Claus

In the example above, the player had 3 alerts.

2.d) If somebody you are alert of attacks you, you will live but lose that alert forever (eg: keeping with the example, you will have 2 alerts left during the next meeting if Claus attacked you).
2.e) You may re-assign your watchlist at the beginning of every meeting.
2.f) A new meeting will occur every time a lynch has occured or a deadline has passed.

EDIT: Note that any hostile interaction between two players aside from voting to lynch will result in disclosure of flavor.

GENERAL RULES

1) You will speak to me with the utmost respect, and extend this respect to your fellow players (to a lesser extent).
2) You may not speak about this game outside this thread.
3) I am the Mod. I can delete posts, I can make up new rules on the fly, and I can modkill you if you break my rules. Don't screw around with me.
4) This is the voting template:
Vote: DrippingGoofball
. If you do not unvote in bolded text, I may choose to ignore or acknowledge your unvote, depending on my mood. It takes a majority of players to lynch.
5) Keep your posts relevant to the game or you will be warned.
6) I am strict about activity. Post once every 36 hours.
7) If you can't post for a few days, find a suitable temporary replacement for yourself.
8) If you are unhappy with a mod decision, you may complain to someone who cares.
9) Don't quote mod PMs or do anything else that might compromise the integrity of the game.
10) If you're not having fun, we will work something out together.

EDIT: Claiming in this game will almost always be bad for the town. You have been warned. Your flavor might also be compromised upon claiming.

I know it may seem a bit complicated, but it should be really easy to understand once the game actually begins.

Ask your questions now, before I distribute the roles.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:05 pm, edited 47 times in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:02 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

O.K., Say you are Shinobi X, and you have 4 alerts to assign. This is what you PM me before the meeting begins:

Alert: L, Alert x3: Glotnot

Then the game begins, and after some discussion, L attacks you.

What happens is that you block his attack, and lose your alert. Now your watchlist looks like this:

Alert x3: Glotnot

So if L gets another chance to attack, and he decides to attack you again, during the same meeting, you die.

If you survive, before the next meeting you will only have 3 Alerts to assign, so you may choose to assign them as follows:

Alert x3: L
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:05 am

GhostWriter wrote:Rule 1.g, is random given to a player from a pool of all of the players, including the person who used the attack, or is that player left out? Also, with the assassination steal attempt, the title should exactly match: "Extract Opening Attempt", correct?
It includes the player who attacked, and yes, that is completely correct, if you include the time.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:51 am

Yes. I need a way to quickly screen my PMs and save the relevant changes in their respective folders.

Yes. Everyone can steal, but not everyone can block.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:58 am

You may link as many alerts as you want to a single player. If that player tries to kill you 3 times and you gave him 3 alerts, you survive. The way you distribute your alerts is up to you.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:10 am

Battousai wrote:So are the Akatsuki the scum or the town group?
The Akatsuki is a reunion of 12 top-level criminal ninjas who have left their village to help each other achieve their individual and collective goals. Unfortunately, there is dissension in their ranks; this game will represent the power struggle between the leadership of akatsuki, the various members, and the rebel faction.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #10 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:16 am

SleepyPanda wrote:I don't understand. Why would you place more than one alert on a single person if they only have one chance to kill you per day? You can change your alerts at the start of everday, right?
You can steal a kill once per round. Rounds are the periods of discussion between two kills. Kills can happen at any time. Therefore, a person can randomly get a kill ability twice, or steal twice during a single meeting. As soon as there is a kill, the steal attempts are reset and everyone can steal again.

Akatsuki meetings are the intervals of discussion, period. Between Akatsuki meetings, the thread is locked and you PM me your alert allocations.
Does the assassination ability only happen at the end of the day (after lynch or deadline)? For example, Person A tries to kill Person B. If Person B didn't have an alert placed, does he dies immediately after Person A posts "Attack: Person B" or at the end of the day?
Here's an example:

I
Attack: Player B
. Player B did not assign an alert to me, and so he immediately dies as soon as the Mod writes the flavor. The kill is given to someone else, and the game continues.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:30 am

During the course of this game, the thread's title will change. It will go from "7PM" to "9PM" or whatever.

I need you to include this flavor title inside your steal attempt PMs.
Example:
Extract Opening Attempt, 9PM

This has no relevance to the actual time; its game time, used for me to determine which steals I need to tend to immediately, and which steals are outdated and rendered inutile.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #13 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:50 am

lol

it is
inspired
by the manga, with my own magic touch.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 10:56 am

SleepyPanda wrote:Ahh, the commands are executed in real-time (with exception to the delay between mod seeing the command and writing the results)? So it's possible to kill someone before they even have a chance to place any alerts?

And just to clarify, day=meetings and 2 rounds per meeting, yerr?
The commands are indeed executed real-time. Yes.

The alerts are placed beforehand, when the thread is locked, before the akatsuki meetings (discussion periods) begin. Once you PM me the alerts, they are locked in and you can't change them until the meeting is over (lynch or deadline).

There can be as many kills as needed per meeting, depending on how the players react to each other.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:12 am

Yes. Keep in mind that there is no kill at lylo.

No. You win with your team.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 2:54 pm

Lord Gurgi has requested replacement. MafiaSSK has offered to substitute him permanently. Awaiting confirmation.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:03 pm

Claus wrote:Question: If multiple people KillSteal the killer, who gets to keep the kill?
The first one who stole it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #25 (isolation #13) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:06 am

The village of rain:

Each of you are in one corner or the other of this wretched urban territory. Its an extremely rare occurrence for all twelve members of Akatsuki to be gathered in one place. After all, you are the cream of ninja fighters, the deadliest weapons of destruction and the most powerful assassins this world has ever known. You all fly the flag of Akatsuki now, both to further your own private agendas and to strive for your collective ambitions for a global takeover. Lately, rumors have surfaced of members wishing to use the organization as a mere device for personal revenge, petty gains in political standings and indiscriminate genocide.

Your leader, whom most of you have never even met directly, has scheduled an emergency meeting to consolidate his power among this criminal organization, and to make sure that everyone's loyalties are in the right place. You will hold daily meetings via a holo-projection jutsu until Akatsuki is once again united in mind and spirit.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #27 (isolation #14) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 10:13 am

Eleven projections appear in the timeless, illusionary cavern where your "meeting" takes place:

One of you is missing, but you have matters to discuss, blame to place, and no time to waste.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #34 (isolation #15) » Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:27 am

The twelfth and final member of Akatsuki makes his appearance by materializing his projection at the outskirts of the circle of hollows.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #54 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 12, 2008 1:08 pm

Thanks for the vote count ashmite. If there are any mistakes guys, correct it and I will edit it in ash's post.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #66 (isolation #17) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:51 am

New Rule
:

If a week goes by with the daykill in the Akatsuki loyalists' possession, without being used or taken by the rebel faction, the kills will become undisclosed. That means you will PM to me your target and no one will ever know it was you who got away with murder.

(mod edit: I forgot that not everyone will kill at the first chance like me)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #71 (isolation #18) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:15 am

A couple questions were PM'd to me:
Question1 wrote:
If pro-town forces don't use the kill for the week that it is in their possession, the kill will become undisclosed and nobody will ever know the killer.
What if anti forces use the kill?
Then if it is randomly assigned to town, they have a whole week to use the kill before it becomes hidden.
Question2 wrote:What happens if a loyalist steals from another loyalist?
If you have 2 days left to use the kill, and another pro-town member steals the kill from you, that person will only have 2 days left to use it. They will not know how long they have left.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #72 (isolation #19) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:22 am

IMPORTANT:

If the kills becomes undisclosed, the loyalist who at that point had the kill loses it, and it is once again given out randomly.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #74 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:33 am

Just so you know, if the kill has been in townie hands all along up until now, you have 5 days left to use the kill before the end of the world as you know it.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #79 (isolation #21) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:07 am

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Bah! Damn you ABR for screwing up my master plan.
Hehehehe hilarity shall ensue *rubs hands*
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #22) » Fri Jun 13, 2008 8:19 am

Use your head. Does being evil ever exempt you from having skills ? :P
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #110 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:05 am

2 days left to use the kill before it becomes hidden, if it has been with the town from the beginning.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #112 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:58 am

No. In 2 days, if the kill is not used, it will become hidden if the conditions set in the new rule are met. Anyone will be able to kill with impunity.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #113 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:00 am

Prodded L and MafiaSSK
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #127 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 3:38 pm

4 the lulz
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #130 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:54 pm

If the kill fails, the clock is not reset.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 5:58 pm

Somewhere in the merchant district of the rain village, Claus' real body breaks into Farside's puppet workshop. A long fight takes place and the roof crumbles in the violence of the conflict. Farside's holo projection vanishes. Claus emerges from the debris.

Farside, Sasori of the Akatsuki loyalists, has been killed by Claus during the first meeting.

Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #133 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:01 pm

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now 1AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #148 (isolation #30) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:22 pm

DrippingGoofball was sitting in the shadows on the edge of a sushi bar with her mighty sword Samehada at the ready when the ground started trembling. In a bid to broaden her field of vision, she completely wrecked the building with a massive wave of water.

At first, amidst the raging waves, she saw nothing. Then ashimite emerged from the water behind her and started raping the poor shark-like creature in close-quarters combat, where it didn't stand a damn chance. As her corpse floated to the surface of the water, her holo projection fuzzes out.

DrippingGoofball, Kisame of the Akatsuki loyalists, is killed by ashimite in the first meeting.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #151 (isolation #31) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:09 pm

It looks like ashmite's got it handled for now.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #32) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:31 pm

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now 3AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #154 (isolation #33) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:51 pm

The waves have barely washed off the rain village's barrio that Claus sprouts from the cement to catch ashmite by surprise and drag him down to the sewer network, where an epic battle takes place between them. Massive monster summons shake the very foundations of the city while the two dish it out to complete chakra depletion. Once again, Claus comes out of the battle victorious, but this time badly injured.

Ashmite, Pain, your Akatsuki leader, has been killed by Claus in the second meeting.

Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #155 (isolation #34) » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:55 pm

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset (this means you can all send me your steal attempts again)

Votes reset.

Its now a quarter past 3AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #200 (isolation #35) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:55 am

Sleepy Panda went to investigate the death of the Leader in the sewers to see if he could find any clues of Claus' alignment. As he ventured further down, the darkness started enveloping him more completely. At last, he found Pain's desecrated body, almost completely eaten. Two golden globes suddenly flashed at him. When he turned around to see the intruder, he was blinded by the light, coming from the eyes of the cannibal monster that had eaten his leader. And was about to eat him.

"Consuming his flesh helped me recover in record time.." announced Claus before breaking into a sinister laughter that would be the last thing Panda would ever hear.

Sleepy Panda, the mod's avatar, Akatsuki Loyalist, was killed by Claus in the first meeting.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #201 (isolation #36) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:59 am

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now 5AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #203 (isolation #37) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:18 am

DUMMIES GUIDE TO AKATSUKI:

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=8yOXIOIWNnE

The kill has been randomly given, so yes there is still a kill.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #205 (isolation #38) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:43 am

Claus wrote:*shrug*, BTW I miss the splash picture when one of us dies.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #213 (isolation #39) » Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Some pre-game posts were deleted for brevity's sake. If so, you can still read them through my own quotings, as in here:

http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 08#1100308
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #225 (isolation #40) » Sat Jun 21, 2008 5:04 am

Yeah I wrote some of the win conditions differently, had different flavor for different roles, etc.

Anyway, don't compromise the integrity of my game even if you're a criminal ninja.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:45 am

Edited.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #251 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:47 pm

Tom replaces Ghostwriter.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #258 (isolation #43) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:07 pm

Tom appears before MafiaSSK while he sleeps and shreds him to pieces.

MafiaSSK, Tobi, Rebel Leader, was assassinated during the first meeting.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #259 (isolation #44) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:10 pm

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now 7AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #269 (isolation #45) » Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:09 pm

Tom wrote:Notice that last part. ANYONE would be able to kill with impunity. And after one kill, that period ends and a new kill is issued. So I would lose it.
This is correct.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #281 (isolation #46) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:22 am

Battousai attacks Megatron, using his secret mangekyou eye technique, and Megatron explodes into pieces.

Batt returns into hiding, thinking he succeeded, but finds Megatron healthy and hale at the meeting.

Megatron has blocked Battousai's attack.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #282 (isolation #47) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 5:23 am

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now 8AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #301 (isolation #48) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:25 am

Claus digs a tunnel towards his target. The whole area around Battousai crumbles, and he falls into Claus' trap. As Claus lands the finishing blow, he is shocked to realize that he only destroyed a shadow clone.

Battousai has blocked Claus' attack.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #49) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:26 am

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now A Quarter Past 8AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #314 (isolation #50) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:05 am

Claus uses his all-seeing eyes, and quickly spots the fleeing Battousai. He catches up with him in no time and uses his jutsu to tear him apart.

Battousai, Kakashi, Akatsuki Loyalist, killed by claus during meeting 1.

Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #315 (isolation #51) » Wed Jun 25, 2008 10:07 am

Kill reset.

Extract attempts reset.

Votes reset.

Its now Half Past 8AM.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #52) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:18 pm

Deadline strikes tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #325 (isolation #53) » Thu Jun 26, 2008 7:21 pm

Deadline Extension In Effect.

New Deadline Hits on Canada Day.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #54) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:44 am

You tell me this now ?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #55) » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:27 pm

Battousai replaces andersonw.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #344 (isolation #56) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 10:53 am

Meeting ends. You re-arrange your alerts. New meeting begins.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #346 (isolation #57) » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:15 am

The person with the vig kill keeps it, but the countdown is still in effect and continues in the next meeting.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #364 (isolation #58) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:35 am

Deadline tomorrow.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #59) » Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:00 pm

Unfortunately the deadline has already passed. You may send me your re-allocations before the second meeting begins.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #372 (isolation #60) » Wed Jul 02, 2008 3:08 pm

LETS GEEEEEOOOOOOOWWWW.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #378 (isolation #61) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:19 am

Battousai is lynched by 4 ninjas. He was Tsunade, an Akatsuki Loyalist.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (isolation #62) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:20 am

You are in ly-lo. The kill has disappeared.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #385 (isolation #63) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:47 am

Megatron, Orochimaru, SK, is lynched.

Claus and MoS, the rebels, proceed to kill Tom take over the Akatsuki.

The rebels win.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (isolation #64) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:15 am

L stole the kill from you MoS.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #65) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:16 am

Megatron.....sigh....if only you stole from Claus. Lesson: ALWAYS STEAL FROM CLAUS.

He always had the kill. Always.

But you knuckleheads kept stealing from ashimite LOL
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (isolation #66) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:20 am

L - Itachi - 257
andersonw - Tsunade - 282
ashmite84 - Pain
GhostWriter - Konan - 370
farside22 - Sasori
MafiaSSK - Tobi
Mastermind of Sin - Kakuzu
Claus - Zetsu
Glotnot - Orochimaru - 166
Battousai - Kakashi - chapter 277
DrippingGoofball - Kisame
SleepyPanda - ???

Itachi had the power to see if someone had the kill or not, and see his alerts.

Konan and Pain were masons.

Oro = SK.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (isolation #67) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:38 am

Poor Battousai lol
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (isolation #68) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:44 am

The mafia had no night-kills, its only fair that they be able to day-talk, along with the masons.
Last edited by Albert B. Rampage on Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (isolation #69) » Thu Jul 03, 2008 11:55 am

I'm starting a similar game in the large theme queue as we speak.

The new game will be tweaked for maximum mayhem, be more comprehensive and balanced than this experimental setup. You are all invited to play as IC ninjas <3
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (isolation #70) » Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:13 am

New game thread started.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”