Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #75 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:43 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

With my expert detective work I have determined that nero and teacher are not s/s
Cinnamon (3):
Vorkuta, Flubbernugget, Nero Cain
teacher (1):
u r a person 2
u r a person 2 (1):
teacher
skitter30 (1):
Detective Pikachu
EvilDeanius (1):
nomnomnom
No Lynch (1):
Cinnamon

Not Voting (5):
NerfedBuJ, skitter30, Saladman27, Dunnstral, EvilDeanius

With
alive, it takes
to hammer.
Day 1 ends in
(expired on 2019-06-22 09:30:00)
Last edited by ofrhz on Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #76 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:45 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

NC with the misrep oh no what scum
/s

I want to weigh in here: Bunny's alleged newbiness/lack of experience does not make the miller fake-claim any less valid
-the miller claim could've been planned out before hand and coordinated (coaching)
-the confusion could've been deliberate and for show
-as a relative newbie (young enough to remember my newbie days), I totally would've miller claimed and thrown up my hands in confusion in my first ever games (had I actually ever rolled scum :()
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #77 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:52 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

We listen to comrade Vork!
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #78 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:56 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

We send bunny to gulag now, yes?
Saladman27
Saladman27
Green Light
Saladman27
Green Light
Green Light

Post Post #79 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:58 pm

Post by Saladman27 »

In post 76, Vorkuta wrote:NC with the misrep oh no what scum
/s

I want to weigh in here: Bunny's alleged newbiness/lack of experience does not make the miller
fake-claim
any less valid
I probably skimmed some posts but how do you know it was a fake claim?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #80 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:59 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 78, Vorkuta wrote:We send bunny to gulag now, yes?
da
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #81 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:00 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Is fake claim yes. Correct.
/s

I mean come on just ISO me or something
Spoiler:
In post 10, Vorkuta wrote:
In post 7, EvilDeanius wrote:Please designate your best player so I may vote them to assert dominance
Skitter has a banner under her name so that puts her ahead of most of us I think.
In post 8, Cinnamon wrote:I have no idea how to play this role so I'll say this: part of my role is that I am a miller.
AHAHAHHAHAAAAA
No.
VOTE: Cinnamon
In post 14, Vorkuta wrote:Off the top of my head, my experience is with them is at like...
3 miller fake claims vs 2 miller real claims
And the fake claims were quite traumatizing and painful

I also don't like the "newbie appeal" that cinnamon put into his fakeclaim as a finishing touch and cherry on top.
In post 61, Vorkuta wrote:-Nothing is stopping Cinnamon from being Miller & another PR
-If the setup guys were drunk they could make him "Odd-Night" Miller (investig shows him as cop during even nights, and scum during oddnights)

OR

He's scum who's fake claiming and is just trying to add a twist on the tried-and-tested "hi im miller" recipe
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #82 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

He's asking you if you have proof which you obviously don't. I think we are the only two town in this setup.

u r a person 2
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
u r a person 2
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #83 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:08 pm

Post by u r a person 2 »

In post 82, Nero Cain wrote:He's asking you if you have proof which you obviously don't. I think we are the only two town in this setup.
I think saladman is town, too =/
103-11 0-2
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #84 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nope, only me and comrade Vork are town.

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:15 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

/confirming

All dissidents will be put on a list
teacher
teacher
Jack of All Trades
teacher
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #86 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:31 pm

Post by teacher »

/list.

Urap and cinnamon are town. I don’t know about salad tho. Sounds too healthy.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #87 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:41 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

Just because I'm inexperienced on this site doesn't mean I'm that inexperienced at mafia; I've played probably 100 games or so IRL.

I find it odd that you think it's more likely that, as a new player, I would be mafia who's trying to look confused as a miller rather than actually just being a miller. It's a terrible plan to start with; every miller claim I've seen has lead to something that looks exactly like this where there's tons of pressure on them right when they claim. Furthermore, as I am extremely new here I think it would be quite daunting to try to fake confusion right at the beginning of the game. I'm also basically asking to be lynched at some point as I don't think me being alive late in the game will help town.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #88 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Who do you think is scum, cinnabunny?

Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #89 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:58 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

Hm- the bunny seems to have some fight left in him.
I will crush it.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:I've played probably 100 games or so IRL.
Newbie card revoked. Noted.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:It's a terrible plan to start with; every miller claim I've seen has lead to something that looks exactly like this where there's tons of pressure on them right when they claim
Your point being? How many miller claims actually get lynched D1? I've seen this- miller claims get a nice buzz of discussion, then people decide to move on and play the game. You're experienced enough to know that town won't tunnel you to death in the first 10 pages or so at which point the ebb and flow of the game will shift in your favor.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:Furthermore, as I am extremely new here I think it would be quite daunting to try to fake confusion right at the beginning of the game
The best lies are the ones that have a dose of truth into them. You are new- yes. You're also tapping into that newbiness to fuel your fake miller claim.
HOWEVER- now that you're caught/exposed/pushed, you're steadily dropping the newbie-pretense. This is disharmony and dissonance that does not sit quite right with me.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:I'm also basically asking to be lynched at some point as I don't think me being alive late in the game will help town.
Right.
Millers have made it to end game. What's that legendary game where there were 5 legitimate miller claims and they were all honest and 4 of them endgamed that people keep bringing up every time?
Scum fake-claiming millers have also made it to end game. I should know- I fell for almost all of them, typically because I used to rely on big authority figures telling me exactly the same shtick you're pushing.

And let's not forget: you've "MODIFIED" the traditional miller claim- hey your modification brings town utility (because of course it does) and will leave scum guessing (who coached you to say that?) to slightly alleviate the above concerns.

TL;DR- I do not buy this capitalist pig's evil western propaganda.
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:07 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

In post 89, Vorkuta wrote:Hm- the bunny seems to have some fight left in him.
I will crush it.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:I've played probably 100 games or so IRL.
Newbie card revoked. Noted.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:It's a terrible plan to start with; every miller claim I've seen has lead to something that looks exactly like this where there's tons of pressure on them right when they claim
Your point being? How many miller claims actually get lynched D1? I've seen this- miller claims get a nice buzz of discussion, then people decide to move on and play the game. You're experienced enough to know that town won't tunnel you to death in the first 10 pages or so at which point the ebb and flow of the game will shift in your favor.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:Furthermore, as I am extremely new here I think it would be quite daunting to try to fake confusion right at the beginning of the game
The best lies are the ones that have a dose of truth into them. You are new- yes. You're also tapping into that newbiness to fuel your fake miller claim.
HOWEVER- now that you're caught/exposed/pushed, you're steadily dropping the newbie-pretense. This is disharmony and dissonance that does not sit quite right with me.
In post 87, Cinnamon wrote:I'm also basically asking to be lynched at some point as I don't think me being alive late in the game will help town.
Right.
Millers have made it to end game. What's that legendary game where there were 5 legitimate miller claims and they were all honest and 4 of them endgamed that people keep bringing up every time?
Scum fake-claiming millers have also made it to end game. I should know- I fell for almost all of them, typically because I used to rely on big authority figures telling me exactly the same shtick you're pushing.

And let's not forget: you've "MODIFIED" the traditional miller claim- hey your modification brings town utility (because of course it does) and will leave scum guessing (who coached you to say that?) to slightly alleviate the above concerns.

TL;DR- I do not buy this capitalist pig's evil western propaganda.
I'm wasn't trying to say that I'm new, I'm saying that the argument you made thinking that I was new doesn't make sense to me looking from the perspective of somebody who thinks that I'm new.

I'm not sure what you mean by "leave scum guessing", I don't believe I said anything to that effect. Could you elaborate on that? Other people, such as Nero Cain, may have commented to that effect instead.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #91 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

comrade vork seems to be
b orhe
. Must use fire extinguisher.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #92 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 88, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think is scum, cinnabunny?

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #93 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:10 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

In post 88, Nero Cain wrote:Who do you think is scum, cinnabunny?
I don't have any scum reads at the moment but I think what Vorkuta is doing here is likely to come from a town agenda. I also like urap2 but I feel that way whenever I read a game with him in it.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #94 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think of me?

Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:15 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

In post 60, Detective Pikachu wrote:I didn't realize Spicy was a role modifier. "Cinnamon Miller." Does that mean that the booze is spicy too?
Is there booze with cinnamon in it? That would absolutely be me
Cinnamon
Cinnamon
Goon
Cinnamon
Goon
Goon

Post Post #96 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:16 pm

Post by Cinnamon »

I'm not sure Nero, you're asking questions but to me I don't see where your head is at yet.
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #97 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:17 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 8, Cinnamon wrote:I have no idea how to play this
=attempted appeal at "guys please cut me some slack"
Fine- it's not explicitly "new" so much as "inexperienced with this particular thingamajiggy"
Either way your initial claim and the "follow-up" afterwards does not seem honest and attempts to play at our subconscious
In post 90, Cinnamon wrote:I'm not sure what you mean by "leave scum guessing", I don't believe I said anything to that effect. Could you elaborate on that? Other people, such as Nero Cain, may have commented to that effect instead.
Oh come on.
"just because I didn't come out and say it and let some one else say it for me, means that this mechanical point is completely moot and invalid"
But I'll bite.
You're slightly modifying the traditional miller fake-claim (which might be a bit too old/stale for your liking idk) with a bit of spice "I'm a MODIFIED miller gaiz".
By not claiming the modifier, you're injecting a LAMIST aspect to your claim by (allegedly) making "scum" waste their time and scratch their heads. It's great.
Detective Pikachu
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Detective Pikachu
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #98 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Detective Pikachu »

Spoiler:
Vorkuta
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Vorkuta
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #99 (ISO) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:18 pm

Post by Vorkuta »

In post 91, Nero Cain wrote:comrade vork seems to be
b orhe
. Must use fire extinguisher.
The fire within burns strong and red like our revolution!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”