Dance of the Title Thread: Resurgence in wild?

A subforum entirely dedicated to the discussion of titles. The title fairy has carte blanche in this subforum.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #169 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:00 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nom
Elbirn
for
Meme Police

I will never be placated
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #177 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

That’s 5 nths, it’s decided
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #435 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:48 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 433, Elbirn wrote:
In post 428, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 426, Haschel Cedricson wrote:Now now, I'm sure there are specific examples of Krazy acting fox-like or sly that will be linked to any day now.
Exactly and just because I haven’t gotten around to making a case for that name, doesn’t mean there isn’t one.
No. Stop. If your ideas have to be justified after the fact, then they really were not all that clever.
And Elbirn still doesn't have "Meme Police"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #639 (isolation #3) » Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Meme Police has been a good title for years but that hasn't been approved
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #667 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:39 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

It happened almost as quickly as Meme Police
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #826 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

And they don't stop coming
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #832 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 24, 2019 11:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 830, Alisae wrote:doot is the best title ever
no title could ever match up to the title of doot
if you think otherwise you can fuck off
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #859 (isolation #7) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 1:56 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 849, Alisae wrote:Best
Title
Ever
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #870 (isolation #8) » Sun Sep 01, 2019 11:38 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Compromise, spell his title "Meme Police" but pronounce it "Content Afficionado"
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #880 (isolation #9) » Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:48 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 876, Pine wrote:Just give Elbirn Meme Police already ffs
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1041 (isolation #10) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:47 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1037, Jingle wrote:it's a reference to a song I like
Frankie goes to Hollywood, Huey Lewis and the News or Celine Dion?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1047 (isolation #11) » Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1042, Jingle wrote:Huey Lewis and I'm appalled that you have to ask.
We all know it's really Celine Dion
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1152 (isolation #12) » Wed Nov 13, 2019 1:49 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

Nominate
Elbirn
for
Meme Police
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1681 (isolation #13) » Thu Dec 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

nth Plotinus for Kitten Caboodle

Return to “Player Titles”