Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2130 (isolation #400) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:43 am

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 1888, Skygazer wrote:but also like EOF is also in the party and i dont feel like scum would push for two members into a four person party tbh
In post 1892, Skygazer wrote:well like, town seemed set that they wanted a 4 person party of strong town so the game can potentially be in auto

and if two scum are in the party and no one is added to the party and the two non party scum die then the game would be autowin for town

at most i think there'd only be one scum in the party??
In post 2015, Titus wrote:
In post 2005, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 1969, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The only universe where adding tw to the party is detrimental to town, is the one where party is all town and tw is scum. In every other case it's +EV
@Titus, Fusco
Titus wrote:We shouldn't add anyone. Force scum to make a move.
What kind of move are you imagining, possible only in the world where tw isn't added?

-Jeff
Disagree. We lose the guarantee of where scum are. We have no reason objectively to think anyone is better than anyone else. Scum want to add players to the party. It creates wifom.

By adding someone, they can forever doubt cast tw for every failed lynch. They can say he's the infection causing the problem.

If there's a possibility the party is all town, we refuse. Scum flail getting more and more desperate to add.

Adding technically denies the knowledge that scum must be in the non party as well, but
there's likely two
I don’t believe Titus actually believes this because it is 100% against scum’s wincon to have more than one scum in the party.

~T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2132 (isolation #401) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:32 am

NM ignore that last post. Sorry Titus. :facepalm:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2133 (isolation #402) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:46 am

In post 2132, Inbred Lannisters wrote:NM ignore that last post. Sorry Titus. :facepalm:

~T
Last two, actually. :oops:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2137 (isolation #403) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:46 am

Duck, a couple concerns.
Spoiler: Tw's read progression on EAF
In post 1657, the worst wrote:{tw}
{pp, il}
{redpanda, fusco}
^ town in tiers

Edgar Allan Foe
Titus
CheekyTeeky
Yumeko Jabami
Uncle Bob

v scum
{duppin?}
{Skygazer}
In post 1837, the worst wrote:ftr: i don't understand the party mechanic and can't be bothered reading about it unless it becomes relevant
out of that pool of players
i expressly do not townread duppin.

fusco is slightly >rand town, penguin probtown with the caveat that if i'm wrong i'll work it out
not sure how to read EAF
In post 1925, the worst wrote:Okay the more I think about the party mechanic the warmer I feel. I'll feel better when I have a more confident read on duppin and
when EAF starts playing the game again
. Presence read suggests he's partyscum so I'm gonna kinda trust him to play a bit harder if he's town in the party.

Fusco I'll have a better read on later but I still feel comfortable vaguely townreading him but.. yeah.. I suddenly feel the need to be more confident there as well..

still fine with IL.
In post 1926, the worst wrote:EAF was here d1 and presenting reads and making noise. Post getting into the party I don't feel like he was very effective. He is currently a lurksack. This suggests to me his intent was to get into the party/be townread, not to find and lynch scum. Not a great read but you asked, so there you go. :P
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.
You've not been really committed to an EAF read: your spoilered progression shows him starting at null-town, and then multiple statements that you're not really sure what to read on EAF, needing him to "start playing". You mention then in that he looks like he was merely intending to get into the party, and that it's not a great read.
After RAS joins the hydra, this turns into... a 100% confident read? Which would make slightly more sense to me if it was largely RAS-led, but RAS mentions that the read was Duck-led. The progression looks icky. What happened to your Duppin read?

Further, your slot's cases on EAF and Uncle Bob lack the oomph that I'd expect. The EAF-Titus associations can be explained by the fact that Titus is one of the only players EAF has had a lot of experience (even IRL) with; and the second half of your case is on the basis that he's lurking today - which he admitted himself and that he'd post more later.

Actually reading Uncle Bob's ISO doesn't make me go "ahh, the case is totally convincing": there are just 24 posts with a few questions. Am I wrong that RAS goes really specific in his cases?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2141 (isolation #404) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:43 am

In post 2139, Quest wrote:That said, the case on EAF has nothing with his lack of activity nor do I think he's lurking purposefully. There's a change of behavior after he was added to the party, and a quick skim through his ISO should make that clear.
Yes, there is a behavioural change in those posts
but
: I feel like it's not entirely scum-indicative, rather just a lack of real involvement - which is what I mean by activity.
Quest wrote: You're not wrong, I can be specific. But I took this approach because I didn’t think either cases needed much explaining. There's a severe lack of any real solving and scum-hunting in both of their ISO’s, and it's not something that’s difficult to spot.
Agree but also factor in that in EAF's case, he was playing in a looser, relaxed style + did scum-hunt and sort to a reasonable extent post D1 heal. And in Uncle Bob's case there's a lack of significant posting in the first place - agree that whatever content is there is bad, but since the case is largely based upon a
lack
of expected town-behaviour, I think there's a higher sample size required to make an accurate judgment. How does this slot fare against, say, PenguinPower and Yumeko Jabami?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2145 (isolation #405) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:05 am

In post 2142, Golden RASpberry wrote:Duck & I both disagree with this pretty heavily and neither of us think it’s linked to activity. He was playing to get town-read, and once his goal of getting into the party was accomplished, the behavior change occurred. I don't think that’s a coincidence.
So you're bundling Edgar's posts between {D1 heal deadline} and {D1 lynch deadline} too, right from where he prompts us to begin discussing reads, posts a town reads list (), explaining reads and trying to understand others'.

Right now I'm not seeing a major scum-indicative behaviour change but yeah, I'll give it a more careful read.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2148 (isolation #406) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:23 am

Even GR’s predecessors seem townie.

HEAL: Golden RASpberry

Just to make sure it counts.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2165 (isolation #407) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:26 pm

In post 2160, Golden RASpberry wrote:On the contrary I'd challenge you back: this guy was townread enough to get into the party d1. Yet nobody can give me a reason they think he's town. I appreciate that it randed but it had four votes. If you can tell me why you tangibly disagree with my read or why you think he's town I think we can crack this open a bit faster.
The "oomph" thing was exclusive to RAS' cases.
It's not that I don't want to be a sheep, but lynching within the party gives me reservation - and I want to be
absolutely sure
that this isn't scumplay from you.
In post 2163, Golden RASpberry wrote:Note he posted roughly as actively, just asking a lot of questions and fluffing a lot more. Is fluffing AI? No. But your defence isn't consistent with his ISO. :/ I get that you don't want to sheep but could you please have another critical read? The second half of his d1 is entirely pocketing...
The quoted "defence" was for D2 play. As far as D1 post-heal, are you referring to the posts between and (where he's discussing reads with my slot) when you say "pocketing"? I actually agree with this observation, as he didn't seem to bother much about others' reads. On the other hand the game did feel stagnant at the time.
In post 2162, Golden RASpberry wrote:Qualify this for me please?
He already stated he was relaxing his usual style this game.
His post-heal D1 play contains reads-lists, explanations for some of the reads - which was arguably more than other slots you townread, IMO.
In post 2164, Golden RASpberry wrote:Auro, for the record I don't think Fusco was NK distancing from Kirari. If you lynch everyone who ever reads the n1 kill, you're gonna end up in a bad spot.
I never said Fusco was NK distancing from Kirari, though? I don't remember saying I want to lynch Fusco O.o
I do find his slot pretty annoying because his posts are like 90% complaints about the previous day and how bad everyone else is yadda yadda, but nah, I'm not really scumreading the slot.
In post 2161, Golden RASpberry wrote:Should we have to write a 50k word post to get scum lynched? Could you reread that ISO and see if you can find some town motivation in it (if you come back and say "he's asking questions to advance the game" I'll steal your bread btw). There's a lot of townies in this game. Throw me a tiered read list?
Too little content to really judge motivation IMO, especially since he seemed to be extremely uninvolved. I get the "not *really* sorting" vibe from Penguin (who has a lot more posts) who you're townreading. Besides, my concern wasn't that it's not convincing enough for me to lynch there -- I actually happily would -- but that it didn't look like the cases RAS usually makes. I don't wanna give a reads list right now.

It sucks that Uncle Bob has flaked and the mod isn't replacing him, while Titus has gone VLA and EAF is nowhere to be seen. Meh. I'll sheep the EAF vote, later in the day.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2169 (isolation #408) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:04 pm

In post 2168, Golden RASpberry wrote:Yeah otherwise that's cool. I just wanted to weigh back in not to get paranoid/unduly annoyed at Fuscosco. Who do you want added to the party?
Nah I'm not concerned about him. I'm cool with you guys being added, too.

I think whoever else we add to the party could be optimized on basis of your scucmread confidence - you're 100% on EAF, how about Uncle Bob and Titus? What are your townread confidence rates?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2185 (isolation #409) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:51 pm

I have a message for Fuscosco:

~ T

:]
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2188 (isolation #410) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:54 am

Well, you can’t be replaced obviously but you can vote to heal GR, so why don’t you do that then, based on your post, you’re clearly 100% in support of that right?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2193 (isolation #411) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:17 pm

In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2190, Golden RASpberry wrote:Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
Do you see dubious motivation in the votes or just approaching this from a theory standpoint?
While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.

If you try to mislynch me, I want your head on a silver platter. Last thing I do is townlock you.

~Tyrion
I mean specifically driving a lynch, not voting.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2216 (isolation #412) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:15 am

In post 2195, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.
^ where I'm at tbh
In post 2213, Titus wrote:Yeah, well I haven't been trying much due to IRL so I get the easy push a bit.

I really don't care for a hydra subbing in and immediately getting voted into the party. The party being static is why it's good.

And he has me as scum for objecting....
@Titus, what are your thoughts on 2187?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2217 (isolation #413) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:17 am

In post 2215, Golden RASpberry wrote:Fusco, Penguin, Yumeko, duppin: when you guys check in next we need you to make a call on healing or not healing us. We're pretty close to the party deadline. We still have time to handle the lynch.
+1
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2230 (isolation #414) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm

In post 2220, Titus wrote:
In post 2216, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.
^ where I'm at tbh
In post 2213, Titus wrote:Yeah, well I haven't been trying much due to IRL so I get the easy push a bit.

I really don't care for a hydra subbing in and immediately getting voted into the party. The party being static is why it's good.

~T
Someone who doesn't give a damn regardless of alignment but I am in the same place.
You don’t find this to be at all scummy?

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2239 (isolation #415) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 pm

In post 2238, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2236, Quest wrote:Hello, {
yumeko jabami, penguinpower, inbred lannisters, duppin
}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, vote
EAF

Thanks.
Ending the game?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2243 (isolation #416) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:59 pm

VOTE: Edgar Allan Foe

Edgar is at L-2.

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2255 (isolation #417) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:05 pm

In post 2254, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2242, Golden RASpberry wrote:Duck & I are confident that EAF & Titus are both scum, and their recent defeated posts only makes us even more confident of this. These "don't give a fuck" attitudes are coming out no where, and feel super unnatural. No one can read EAF's most recent post and tell me that that ever comes from town.

This game's not a hard solve, and because of this, we believe that lynching EAF today effectively ends the game now that we're in the party. There's a chance that scum might try to kill us the next night, even if it means one of them gets outed, but that doesn't change our stance at all.

I personally don't see a world where the scum-team isn't {EAF, Titus & Uncle Bob}. I've gone through the game several times, and my opinion of this only keeps getting stronger.
I read 2187 as a scumclaim and Titus’ pretty much non-reaction to it, was as pinging af.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2284 (isolation #418) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:05 am

Sup Ducky
In post 2282, Golden RASpberry wrote:I blame Duck's obsession with mafTigers.
Relate so much. This hydra is maf!grey or something and also the post order's inverted. I only log in when I have to post.
Skygazer wrote:someone give coffee
Me toooo

Back to lurky lurk world, see y'all later, whoever's not been around just vote EAF in your next post pls

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2337 (isolation #419) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:24 pm

In post 2310, Golden RASpberry wrote:
Spoiler: votes atm
In post 2226, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 2b.0

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (5):
duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Fuscosco, Inbred Lannisters, Golden RASpberry

Golden RASpberry (7):
Inbred Lannisters, Skygazer, Golden RASpberry, RedPanda, CheekyTeeky, PenguinPower, Fuscosco

nobody (1):
Titus

not voting (4):
Edgar Allan Foe, duppin, Yumeko Jabami, Uncle Bob

the group phase finishes with Golden RASberry added to the party.

Edgar Allan Foe (4):
Golden RASpberry, CheekyTeeky, Fuscosco, Skygazer
PenguinPower (2):
RedPanda, Yumeko Jabami

not voting (6):
Edgar Allan Foe, Titus, PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, Inbred Lannisters, duppin

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 2 ends june 13th at 22:40 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-20 22:40:00)

mod notes
  • replacing uncle bob
  • duppin is vla till thursday
[/area]
In post 2243, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: Edgar Allan Foe

Edgar is at L-2.

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
In post 2260, Fuscosco wrote:I want titus today.

VOTE: titus

Its well and you youre in the party, but its unlikely for us to die tonight. And if we do its wifom under the bridge brought about by us not being in consensus.

unofficial;

Edgar Allan Foe (4): Golden RASpberry, CheekyTeeky, Skygazer, Inbred Lannisters
PenguinPower (2): RedPanda, Yumeko Jabami
Titus (1): Fuscosco

not voting (5): Edgar Allan Foe, Titus, PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, duppin
EOF is obvscum now, he didn’t even vote for the GR heal he was pushing. Wagoning Pengin over EOS today, is whack.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2338 (isolation #420) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:25 pm

In post 2312, Golden RASpberry wrote:Guys we need EAF today. This is a red flip. I appreciate sorting the rest of the list but if there's a deepwolf it's PP. just lynch EAF, lynch Titus, deal with PP/UB for the win.
+1
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2340 (isolation #421) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:27 pm

In post 2319, Vengaboys wrote:
In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.
We just saw this!! Wow, this is a very obvious appeal to emotion. At least you got to enjoy a small bit of time partying.
Yeah, I was hesitant on us voting this before this post.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2342 (isolation #422) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:30 pm

In post 2324, CheekyTeeky wrote:No that's obvtown titus getting mad that we aren't following mechanics.
In post 2220, Titus wrote:
In post 2216, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
^ where I'm at tbh

~T
Someone who doesn't give a damn regardless of alignment but I am in the same place.
Is it? 2187 is so scummy and this is her only reaction?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2347 (isolation #423) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:39 pm

In post 2343, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2341, schadd_ wrote:drink water
This is such good advice :( I just inhaled chewing gum dust and nearly died and now drinking water is my best friend
Chewing gum dust? Wow, feel better duck.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2415 (isolation #424) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 pm

VOTE: Golden Raspberry

Nice bus, pal.

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (isolation #425) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:20 pm

Titus you with me?

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (isolation #426) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:59 pm

UNVOTE:

Sorry, Titus. :shifty:
Was seeing if you'd hop on.

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (isolation #427) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:13 pm

We're in Auto, GRas was spewed town by Eddie's predecessor. So was Penguin.
Yeah, scum might be hoping for a miracle party lynch, but nahhhh
I'll just vote for Titus or Bob or whoever, and post GoT GIFs for the rest of the game.

-IL
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2425 (isolation #428) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:18 pm

In post 2388, schadd_ wrote:
CheekyTeeky has been killed! she was a
vanilla townie!
GR, you promised the game would end. :(

I wasn’t expecting that.

Well, EOF red flip means us/Duppin/Fuscosco, all clear. How is the game not over if party is alltown? Because if there’s ever a death in the party and we don’t find out who’s responsible, GR can be the only suspect but why would GR bus? That doesn’t really make sense either.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2426 (isolation #429) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:22 pm

In post 2393, PenguinPower wrote:Duck's still alive...
Why wouldn’t he be? GR is in the party.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2428 (isolation #430) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:24 pm

In post 2395, PenguinPower wrote:Less certain Fusco is scum now.
How can he be? Scum wouldn’t put more than one of them in party, so we’re all clear due to EOF flip, unless GR bussed, which would be suicide, party probably alltown now.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2431 (isolation #431) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:27 pm

In post 2422, Inbred Lannisters wrote:UNVOTE:

-Joffrey
Unlike EOF. :lol:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2433 (isolation #432) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:29 pm

In post 2424, Inbred Lannisters wrote:We're in Auto, GRas was spewed town by Eddie's predecessor. So was Penguin.
Yeah, scum might be hoping for a miracle party lynch, but nahhhh
I'll just vote for Titus or Bob or whoever, and post GoT GIFs for the rest of the game.

-IL
Bob’s not my uncle hasn’t been replaced yet, right?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2435 (isolation #433) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:30 pm

If RAS is scum, we're still in auto.
Town is never going to lynch in the party unless there's a NK there.

-IL (Heh)
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2437 (isolation #434) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:34 pm

In post 2427, Titus wrote:
In post 2425, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2388, schadd_ wrote:
CheekyTeeky has been killed! she was a
vanilla townie!
GR, you promised the game would end. :(

I wasn’t expecting that.

Well, EOF red flip means us/Duppin/Fuscosco, all clear. How is the game not over if party is alltown? Because if there’s ever a death in the party and we don’t find out who’s responsible, GR can be the only suspect but why would GR bus? That doesn’t really make sense either.

~Tyrion
GRas bus to ensure scum in the party is lock clear? Harder route to achieve. Nothing makes sense though.

I get the reaction test but when you highlighted Gras scum I figured worth a shot to investigate. Maybe it's wrong, maybe it's right. He should respond to the theory.
What is the scum motivation to pretty much townlock everyone other than him in the party? Because EOF flip towncleared us/D/F so it would be suicide unless GR is town. Scum!GR would have bussed OUTSIDE of the party, so scum has real chutzpah. :lol:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2441 (isolation #435) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:37 pm

In post 2429, Golden RASpberry wrote:Scum wouldn't forfeit because they can still sow the seed of paranoia about the party smh
In what world? Not when EOF flip spewed everyone in it town. So we just keep going and post some cute gifs/memes until scum finally gets a reality check. They’re tenacious little buggers, I’ll give them that. :lol:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2442 (isolation #436) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:38 pm

In post 2430, Golden RASpberry wrote:We're like
objectively hilariously towny and yday was very conspicuously not a bus
Yes, because like I already pointed out, a bus would have happened
outside
of the party.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2445 (isolation #437) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 pm

In post 2432, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2431, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2422, Inbred Lannisters wrote:UNVOTE:

-Joffrey
Unlike EOF. :lol:

~T
#goodposting
Thanks duck. Quack.
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2446 (isolation #438) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:41 pm

In post 2434, Titus wrote:
In post 2429, Golden RASpberry wrote:Scum wouldn't forfeit because they can still sow the seed of paranoia about the party smh
You do realize that scum would need like 3 straight mislynches while shooting in their mislynch pool. Eventually, they'd have to lynch in the party if your setup is correct. It's a requirement. The amount of effort required to have the scum trick town leaders into mislynching so much they were suspected is near insurmountable.

Much more likely scum is in the party.
Nah. Sorry but I recently got my moonlogic shots.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2447 (isolation #439) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:42 pm

In post 2435, Inbred Lannisters wrote:If RAS is scum, we're still in auto.

-IL (Heh)
Joffrey please sign your posts with Joffrey. Everyone already knows our hydra name. lmao

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2450 (isolation #440) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:44 pm

I'm having an identity crisis, Tyrion. I just found out some HORRIBLE news about my mom and dad. :( :(

-Joffrey
Baratheon
Lannister
Baratheon
:(
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2452 (isolation #441) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 pm

In post 2436, Titus wrote:
In post 2435, Inbred Lannisters wrote:If RAS is scum, we're still in auto.

-IL (Heh)
Explain how this is auto if RAS scum plz.
Okay, so you’re telling me that scum!GR who is a hydra compromised of NOT imbecilic players, somehow decided that it was a proscum wincon, to confitown everyone else in the party other than them?

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2454 (isolation #442) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:48 pm

comprised, auto correct sucks. :/
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2461 (isolation #443) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

In post 2449, Titus wrote:So you're not going to answer me how the game isn't over if RAS is scum?
Will worry about that if you and Bob both flip town.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2462 (isolation #444) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

In post 2450, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I'm having an identity crisis, Tyrion. I just found out some HORRIBLE news about my mom and dad. :( :(

-Joffrey
Baratheon
Lannister
Baratheon
:(
Oh, I’m so sorry.

Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2463 (isolation #445) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm

In post 2460, Golden RASpberry wrote:I don't think my tutorial on how to vote someone changed the party in any way.
Oh I didn't vote there yet?

VOTE: Titus[\vote]

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2466 (isolation #446) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:53 pm

In post 2457, Golden RASpberry wrote:JK, I just flipped EAF.
:lol:
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2467 (isolation #447) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:54 pm

[veto]Titus[/veto]
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2469 (isolation #448) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:57 pm

In post 2465, RedPanda wrote:We are deleting everyone outside party. Scum can't touch inside. how will gras be able to survive against dupp ibl and fusc?
Three mislynches in house, NK in party, scum win
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2470 (isolation #449) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:58 pm

In post 2459, Titus wrote:
In post 2453, Golden RASpberry wrote:2451 is literally how to be good at town.
Also pls note Titus has gone from mechtalk and intent to lynch outside the party to shading everyone in the party.... :P
Yes, because changing the party was 100% proscum. I stand by what I said. Just like I stand by day 1 that two random even parties was best.

Spoiler:

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2473 (isolation #450) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 pm

In post 2463, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2460, Golden RASpberry wrote:I don't think my tutorial on how to vote someone changed the party in any way.
Oh I didn't vote there yet?

VOTE: Titus[\vote]

-Joff
In post 2467, Inbred Lannisters wrote:[veto]Titus[/veto]
HEAL: Nobody

VOTE: Titus[/vote]

Why can’t I vote?

Vote: Titus

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2475 (isolation #451) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:04 pm

In post 2472, Titus wrote:
In post 2470, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
Also pls note Titus has gone from mechtalk and intent to lynch outside the party to shading everyone in the party.... :P
Yes, because changing the party was 100% proscum. I stand by what I said. Just like I stand by day 1 that two random even parties was best.

Spoiler:

~T
You want me to elaborate why the two random party setup was best? Or how changing the party is proscum?
Sure but let me get my lobotomy first, kthanx.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2478 (isolation #452) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:06 pm

In post 2472, Titus wrote:Or how changing the party is proscum?
I don't think RAS' inclusion to the party makes much of a mechanical difference if he's scum, since they could endgame with a Party NK across the border.
I still think Coalition strategy > Random Party, but that discussion's not fruitful now.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2481 (isolation #453) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:08 pm

Titus, think about it - the mechanical paths for a scum victory are the same if RAS is scum, as at endgame it doesn't matter if RAS is outside the party or in it to make the final, game-winning (for scum) Night Kill. Adding him to the party is +EV if he's town though.

I'd be happy to debate strategies post-game mathematically, but right now what's the point?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2483 (isolation #454) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:09 pm

In post 2480, Golden RASpberry wrote:It's equally as unenjoyable to have a scum team try to win while in auto-lose, yet here we are.
No, GRas. Even if she's scum, let her try.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2484 (isolation #455) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:10 pm

In post 2482, Titus wrote:But if you felt I believed it but was shouted down, wouldn't that change how you feel about me?
Not much, because that never really factored in to
why
I'm scumreading you.
If you want to lead a lynch in the House, who would you go for?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2490 (isolation #456) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:15 pm

In post 2486, Golden RASpberry wrote:Her only path to victory is getting our lynched slot before she or Uncle Bob gets lynched, and that's never happening. Duck & I both believed this was going to be a concede overnight so it's not about "letting her try".

It's just a matter of time until the other players show up and vote her. There's no amount of trying that will get her out of this situation.
Yes, she's the lynch today. But I think it's fine to listen to her treating her as town.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2491 (isolation #457) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:15 pm

In post 2489, Titus wrote:Gras.

1) He advocating adding himself to the party.
2) Changing himself out for EAF gives him the cred to survive.
3) He was added to the party without resistance
4) GRAS has had no scumhunting posts after being the hydra, just spamming his theory.
5) You've never felt like scum as a hydra, just loud and wrong.
6) Fusco doesn't feel like the multiball Fusco from my last game with him.
7) Duppin feels like lynchbait but has done more hunting.
I said in the House, Titus. Not in the Party.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2496 (isolation #458) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:23 pm

In post 2493, Titus wrote:If you really feel like this, then I'll go to sleep and wait for whomever will actually listen to what I say.
You do realize that whatever you're saying now is guaranteed town!speak once you're flipped, right?
I think you're the best flip, and if you
are
town then I'd love your inputs going into the next day.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2497 (isolation #459) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Think of this as a twilight discussion, I'm all ears. Let's go through House reads..?

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2500 (isolation #460) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:27 pm

In post 2477, Titus wrote:
In post 2475, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2472, Titus wrote:
In post 2470, Inbred Lannisters wrote:

Spoiler:

~T
You want me to elaborate why the two random party setup was best? Or how changing the party is proscum?
Sure but let me get my lobotomy first, kthanx.

~T
Playing with comments like this is really unenjoyable. Tell me whichever head this is and I will limit playing any mechanically intense setups where logic is involved. I get groups can decide on suboptimal options and I can lose a debate. Yet this is just abusive.
Sorry but how is this “abusive”? I didn’t insult YOU at all, I think your solve makes no sense.

I said,
I
would need to get one in order to take your solve seriously. So, how do you get “abusive” from that?

~seriously confused T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (isolation #461) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 pm

In post 2498, Titus wrote:Great, so what about me being town makes me correct?

That's what GRAS or any competent scum would say. She's insane. That's why she was lynched.

My argument dies with me.
Your townflip would tell me primarily that GRAS' solve was wrong, that your pushes were in good-faith and convince me that it's worth spending time considering the "Is RAS scum?" case which, right now feels like it's very unlikely.

Besides, you have a lot of VCs for analysis now - and we still lynch in the House after your townflip, your input there becomes valuable.

Sure, we can do this tomorrow.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (isolation #462) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 2501, Titus wrote:If you really valued my opinion as town, you'd actually have me alive to give it to you. Don't pretend that you'd actually want my opinion after I'm dead. It's a ploy I have done myself to a scumread to get readslists as well. You think I am either worthless town or widening scum.
I don't see why the dichotomy should be {
Worthless
Town vs Scum}, it's just {Town vs Scum}.
I'll be valuing your opinion as much as I do a hydra partner's.
It's not a ploy, it's to have as much confirmed town information as possible in the off-chance that I'm lynching town and not scum.

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (isolation #463) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 2479, Titus wrote:I play this for fun not to be berated until I am miynched or town lose due to the inability to follow basic logic because it's not touchy feely.
Once again, YOU as a person/player are not being “berated”, your SOLVE is. That’s not even remotely “abusive”.

And I would probably have put it more diplomatically if I thought you were just being bad town rather than scum trying to WIFOM me.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (isolation #464) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 pm

I've been in a situation before when I was near guaranteed to be the lynch as town, not close to endgame. I just asked for time so that I could refine my reads and give them before I was lynched. We're lynching you because there's a lot of evidence you're scum, not because we think you're "insane" or "worthless".

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (isolation #465) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:41 pm

In post 2505, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2479, Titus wrote:I play this for fun not to be berated until I am miynched or town lose due to the inability to follow basic logic because it's not touchy feely.
Once again, YOU as a person/player are not being “berated”, your SOLVE is. That’s not even remotely “abusive”.

And I would probably have put it more diplomatically if I thought you were just being bad town rather than scum trying to WIFOM me.

~T
I try to be sympathetic if I genuinely think you’re town with a horrible idea but I can be merciless, if I think you’re scum trying to bs me. I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings though, that was definitely never my intention. I genuinely like and respect you as both a person/player. I just think you happened to roll scum and are basically treating me like I’m an idiot with your ludicrous theories.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (isolation #466) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:45 pm

In post 2506, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I've been in a situation before when I was near guaranteed to be the lynch as town, not close to endgame. I just asked for time so that I could refine my reads and give them before I was lynched. We're lynching you because there's a lot of evidence you're scum, not because we think you're "insane" or "worthless".

-Joff
I’m calling the solve ridiculous, not her as either a person or player because I think she’s scum trying to bs me.

But just in case, I’ve actually hurt her feelings, I definitely didn’t intend that, so it’s 100% not personal at all.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (isolation #467) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 pm

So Titus, I am sorry if I upset you but my opinion hasn’t changed one iota. That’s the best I can do here.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (isolation #468) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 am

In post 2516, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2510, duppin wrote:Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

I'm not really sold on Titus being scum actually. Mainly because of the interaction she had with EAF day 1 (from post #)
In Undertale, my scumbuddy did something similar. Scum can easily fake those things. Titus was opposed to both healing GR and lynching EOF. Now she immediately jumps on GR when Joffrey tricked her with GR wagon. What townie motivation could she have? Plus, her reaction to 2187 was really suspicious.

Since it would basically have been suicide for scum!GR to have bussed inside of party, Titus now is on-board with lynching him? And now that us/you/Fusc are spewed town by EOF flip, she is actually arguing, scum in the party.

She may be somewhat moonlogicky sometimes but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if GR were scum seeking towncred, they lynch
outside
of the party, to keep us/you/Fusc future paranoia mislynches. So what possible townie mindset sr GR? I don’t believe town!Titus votes GR here. She is an extremely evidence/data based solver and town!her would never so blindly ignore those facts.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (isolation #469) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:24 am

In post 2520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It makes no sense for there to have ever been more than one scum in the party, so unless this is a seriously incompetent scumteam, duppin is pretty much mechanically convitown.

~Tyrion
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (isolation #470) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:05 am

I hope you feel better soon.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2597 (isolation #471) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:11 pm

In post 2578, the worst wrote:Thanks notes. Your posting was absolutely fantastic. We were starting to worry we'd gotten your slot wrong. But the moment we got down to one scum, the party became a public cop mechanic so we really wanted the Titus lynch.

As soon as notes switched to Yumeko, I knew notes was confiscum.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2598 (isolation #472) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:15 pm

Gg all. Thanks for modding Schadd. Ras and Duck, I’m nominating you guys for a scummie.

Auro and Volxen=best hydra ever! <3

~Nancy
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2630 (isolation #473) » Mon Jun 17, 2019 11:19 am

/in

Haven’t checked with the other heads though. May also possibly consider a replace. I’m still in total shock.

Return to “Completed Open Games”