Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2041 (isolation #1) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:50 pm

Post by Golden RASpberry »

VOTE: Edgar Allan Foe
we are merging souls for a bit, we'll be back.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2043 (isolation #2) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:58 pm

unfortunately given scum!EAF's position as de facto deepwolf via being in the party i think that's something he'd be banking on
if we need to lynch within the house that's totally fine. we just need to sort through a bit. i'm really comfortable with this being wagoned.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2044 (isolation #3) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:58 pm

also should've said before leaving i think skygazer is
town
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2047 (isolation #4) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:08 pm

100%.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2053 (isolation #5) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:16 pm

CheekyTeeky, Fuscoco, Nancy, RedPanda & Skygazer are all town.

EAF, Uncle Bob (and Titus) are scum.

Part I: EAF’s Approach

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.

Part II: Uncle Bob’s Approach

There are a lot of questions in his ISO despite how short it is, and none of them are giving me the impression he’s trying to scum-hunt. There’s no evidence that any answers to his questions changed his stance on anything. He never followed through on any of the questions he asked which is giving me the impression he threw those questions out there just for show.

We also believe that Titus is the third scum, but most of it is based on flimsy reasoning, and something we’d rather not go into right now.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2054 (isolation #6) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:17 pm

^ what he said
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2057 (isolation #7) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:48 pm

rest up cheeky we got some scums to kill
(also sorry for the lolvote earlier today; i disliked it the more i thought about it)

~ duck
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2059 (isolation #8) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:01 pm

i'd actually strongly prefer EAF here by quite a margin. he's the wolf in the party (outside wildcard is probably duppin fmpov) which means he's default in a deepwolf position. i appreciate that this means he can be mechanically Xychotomied later but we have been blitzing really hard about this read and he's literally just not aligned with the town from our perspective.

we're pretty confident that UB flips red as well but it has substantially less game advancement. the other thing is we're dealing with a famously good/persuasive mafia player here. due respect but if we lynch ub regardless of his flip i feel a lot less confident about town reconverging on the EAF flip.

at risk of sounding arrogant: if we die tonight, we are happy dying for an EAF flip. even if UB flips red, swapping us for them ins't a move that advances the gamestate very proactively.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2062 (isolation #9) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:05 pm

we haven't really talked about being added to the party a lot, that's not really something that's firmly on our radar.

but we do want to lynch foe. put it this way: he's less of a deepwolf, and more of a scum power role. he can shoot townies which other scum can't shoot. i'm not interested in trying to lynch the deepwolf day one but i am very interested in removing a scum power role from the game.

i think our nk equity is huge so at a technical mechanical level yes, i think adding us to the party is beneficial. but realistically it't not as meaningful as lynching EAF.

fusco, i'm wondering if it would be better for us to tee some time up to compare notes on EAF? i want to have better gauge of where your townread is coming from.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2065 (isolation #10) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:09 pm

i think his presence is more ~energised~ here than it is as scum, and he's not pushing an agenda. he's approaching this with earnest curiosity and parsing information etc. blah blah.
his reaction to the suggestion to add me to the wagon had a lot of genuineness to it. i like the fact he initially resisted but then did a double-take so we could resume and compare notes when he has more time. i think that's pro-solve, where scum!fusco would be in a sound position to 1) refute our right to be in the party on the basis of policy, and 2) cash in his d1/party towncred to push back against us.

we're kinda working through slots one at a time and fusco was one of my weaker reads but RAS pretty emphatically agrees with it. i'm not sure we're prepared to towncase Fusco this but we feel strongly about it. do you scumread him?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2066 (isolation #11) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:12 pm

i think i get your reservation.
town felt strongly about the 4p towncore d1 from what i've seen
if it is all town, the correct scum move is to charge in here and force a lynch in there and/or addition of scum players to remove the extreme townsidedness of it

from that perspective i probably don't think we ***have to*** be added, despite the fact i think it is beneficial. if we do lynch EAF i'd strongly recommend adding 1-2 townies to it tho
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2068 (isolation #12) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:19 pm

yeah, that's part of why we felt the urgency to voice our scumreads pretty expressly.
sorry to be so contrarian but i'd actually disagree with your point about not wanting to lynch within the party. have a think about my power role analogy earlier; town party members are conditional reflexive cops. scum party members are conditional roleblockers on that ability.

gonna sound a little lamisty for a sec but yolo. party members aren't towncore. they are the games 'power roles'. it's pretty important that they're held to a higher standard of sorting than people outside the party. and in summary i think EAF has been playing to get into the party and outside of that he's been coasting; there hasn't been a lot of accountability on that slot and i think it's really very dangerous.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2073 (isolation #13) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:56 pm

In post 2072, Inbred Lannisters wrote:My other heads have also marked EAF as the most probable deepwolf in the party earlier, but I'm not sure I'd want to lynch in party yet.
I mean the partywolf only gets stronger as the game goes on; so if not yet, then when? :P
if you wait for them to guilty themselves via shooting within the wagon, you'll be waiting a long time and they will only ever do that when advantageous to them. So striking while the iron is hot appeals to me a lot.

@Cheeky, RAS is like 100% town on Skygazer. I think her posting has improved a lot since I tortured her for playing her scum meta. i know her reads have gone from being pretty against the grain to fairly mainstream, but I think they've been well justified and I've enjoyed seeing her form them in realtime. her against the grain reads didn't make a whole lotta sense imo
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2076 (isolation #14) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:11 pm

In post 2074, Fuscosco wrote:
In post 2073, Golden RASpberry wrote:I mean the partywolf only gets stronger as the game goes on; so if not yet, then when?
nah, they get weaker because they cant kill without outing.
we lynch to clear scum from one group.
from our point of view the scum in the party is obvious. there are two scum off-party. once the on-party scum is dead the party becomes powerful

if we lynch for scum off-party we also leave the people within the party (our towncore) exposed to scum NKs and the people outside (the lynchpool) bp. that's like the opposite of what we want.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2078 (isolation #15) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 9:18 pm

I agree - EAF is our strongest scumread.
If we can get an all-town party out of lynching him, that's just a nice bonus.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (isolation #16) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:21 pm

In post 2099, Inbred Lannisters wrote:A “move”? Like perhaps confitowning tw by killing him? Because whether you realize it or not, that is precisely what your resistance to adding him, will probably accomplish.
This was exactly what I was thinking when I was that post, lol. Titus is scumsiding.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (isolation #17) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm

In post 2101, duppin wrote:
In post 2097, CheekyTeeky wrote:
In post 2091, duppin wrote:However with that said I definitely agree with Fus' concern. As of right now I would also not be willing to put TW's slot in the party
Iirc fus is of the opinion that if we lynch from the party then it should be ok to add to it. Since we're lynching EAF we could add TW depending on people being on board with the lynch.

I think the main concern is that the party needs to stay small to be of any use.
Given the NK happened outside I'm not sure I like this plan.

And seeing as we have to put someone in the party before we lynch someone I am slightly concerned about replacing players. Hm. I think at this point I'd just like to hear from EAF.
Scum never shoots within the party there. Doing so great a trichotomy (3 slots containing 1 scum) including a played they likely perceive as hard to catch given they're townread enough to be in the party n1.

I appreciate that it's tempting to focus outside the party until there is evidence of scum within the party. But in practice there are only 3 scum slots vs. 11 town slots. We should just lynch to hit scum.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (isolation #18) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:24 pm

In post 2102, CheekyTeeky wrote:Wow this game is like a broken record at times.
Wow this game is like a broken record at times.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (isolation #19) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:36 pm

EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (isolation #20) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 11:45 pm

In post 2119, duppin wrote:
In post 2116, Golden RASpberry wrote:EAF doesn't flip town. I understand you want to take it easy, but forcing us to lynch within certain sets of players gives the scumteam an advantage. We lynch to hit scum.
I do like the idea of just lynching scumreads yes, but I am not currently scumreading EAF. He has dropped off a lot this day that much is definitely true. But I would to hear from him first before I ever agree to any of this
Yeah, for sure.
If you're not sold on scum him after he checks in could I challenge you to write up like just a paragraph or two on why he's town fypov? I don't see the townreads there, but I accept there were very likely townies who had the read.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2131 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:12 am

I know Titus has a reputation for moon logicing and within reason I don't tend to scumread her for really abstract or bizarre setup speculation.

However, there comes a point where someone is so consistently anti-town in their reasoning that they're just a wolf. This is where Titus is.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2140 (isolation #22) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:23 am

In post 2139, Quest wrote:
In post 2137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:After RAS joins the hydra, this turns into... a 100% confident read? Which would make slightly more sense to me if it was largely RAS-led, but RAS mentions that the read was Duck-led. The progression looks icky.

The EAF & Titus distancing read is what’s Duck-lead, not the whole EAF read itself.
In post 2137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Further, your slot’s cases on EAF and Uncle Bob lack the oomph that I’d expect. The EAF-Titus associations can be explained by the fact that Titus is one of the only players EAF has had a lot of experience (even IRL) with; and the second half of your case is on the basis that he’s lurking today - which he admitted himself and that he’d post more later.

There are reasons for the lack of “oomph“, but none of those reasons are things that really need to be said in this game.

That said, the case on EAF has nothing with his lack of activity nor do I think he's lurking purposefully. There's a change of behavior after he was added to the party, and a quick skim through his ISO should make that clear.
In post 2137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Actually reading Uncle Bob’s ISO doesn’t make me go “ahh, the case is totally convincing”: there are just 24 posts with a few questions. Am I wrong that RAS goes really specific in his cases?
There’s a reason I condensed my case. I go specific when I need to, and I didn’t feel the need to go in-depth with my thoughts in my opening post.

You're not wrong, I can be specific. But I took this approach because I didn’t think either cases needed much explaining. There's a severe lack of any real solving and scum-hunting in both of their ISO’s, and it's not something that’s difficult to spot.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2142 (isolation #23) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:52 am

In post 2141, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Yes, there is a behavioural change in those posts but: I feel like it’s not entirely scum-indicative, rather just a lack of real involvement - which is what I mean by activity.

Duck & I both disagree with this pretty heavily and neither of us think it’s linked to activity. He was playing to get town-read, and once his goal of getting into the party was accomplished, the behavior change occurred. I don't think that’s a coincidence.
In post 2141, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Agree but also factor in that in EAF’s case, he was playing in a looser, relaxed style + did scum-hunt and sort to a reasonable extent post D1 heal. And in Uncle Bob’s case there’s a lack of significant posting in the first place - agree that whatever content is there is bad, but since the case is largely based upon a lack of expected town-behaviour, I think there’s a higher sample size required to make an accurate judgment. How does this slot fare against, say, PenguinPower and Yumeko Jabami?

I’m confident on my solve being 3/3.

I’m not overly concerned by both PP; who Duck town-reads, and Yumeko; who I town-read. I should add that I town-read duppin too, but that’s a more recent read. Liked , & .
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2146 (isolation #24) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:16 am

In post 2145, Inbred Lannisters wrote:So you're bundling Edgar's posts between {D1 heal deadline} and {D1 lynch deadline} too, right from 675 where he prompts us to begin discussing reads, posts a town reads list (653), explaining reads and trying to understand others'.

Right now I'm not seeing a major scum-indicative behaviour change but yeah, I'll give it a more careful read.
There's a behavior change between before and after the party members were decided yesterday, yes.

That said, I wouldn't put so much focus on the behavior change by itself. There are other things from that slot that are bothersome; lack of game solving, lack of scum-hunting, needless filler and a weird undertone.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (isolation #25) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:56 am

In post 2137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:You've not been really committed to an EAF read: your spoilered progression shows him starting at null-town, and then multiple statements that you're not really sure what to read on EAF, needing him to "start playing". You mention then in 1926 that he looks like he was merely intending to get into the party, and that it's not a great read.
After RAS joins the hydra, this turns into... a 100% confident read? Which would make slightly more sense to me if it was largely RAS-led, but RAS mentions that the read was Duck-led. The progression looks icky. What happened to your Duppin read?
Just to clarify: that middle null tier was explicitly not tiered or layered. I hadn't even started looking at EAF seriously, I'd just seen a few of his posts out of the corner of my eye and not really been sure how to take him. When I did start reading him, his activity concerned me. It wasn't a very good read in that all I'd done was flicked through some parts of the thread and gone "oh maybe this guy is evil". When I read his ISO a lot of his posting concerned me. I invited RAS to tag team this and he promptly agreed that EAF is very likely scum. It usually takes a lot for me to scumcase virtually anyone; if you need more oomph I'm happy to talk to you about it. Imo your perceived issues with my trajectory are down to a lot of semantics and misconceptions about my posting, I hope this clears it up a bit.

On the contrary I'd challenge you back: this guy was townread enough to get into the party d1. Yet nobody can give me a reason they think he's town. I appreciate that it randed but it had four votes. If you can tell me why you tangibly disagree with my read or why you think he's town I think we can crack this open a bit faster.

Wrt duppin: as I've said pretty conspicuously I had him as a maybe?wolf read after I caught him hard defending Skygazer for the lols. I'm gonna get rsi if I have to explain this every 5 pages but: he struck me as icky, but someone I needed to spend more time sorting. Just not someone I wanted to forget about. You'll notice that all 3 people I currently scumread were in that "people I haven't looked at" pile. It's kind of inevitable that when I have stronger scumreads, players are gonna move up.

For the record I didn't actually townread duppin until his v. v recent posting but I think there's some serious naivete and paranoia which rings fairly townie, so I've gone off my read there. To an extent I also see that you guys had some serious synergy d1 and I miiiiight trust you to have that right just a tiny bit
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2161 (isolation #26) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 10:57 am

In post 2137, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Actually reading Uncle Bob's ISO doesn't make me go "ahh, the case is totally convincing": there are just 24 posts with a few questions. Am I wrong that RAS goes really specific in his cases?
Should we have to write a 50k word post to get scum lynched? Could you reread that ISO and see if you can find some town motivation in it (if you come back and say "he's asking questions to advance the game" I'll steal your bread btw). There's a lot of townies in this game. Throw me a tiered read list?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2162 (isolation #27) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:00 am

In post 2141, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Agree but also factor in that in EAF's case, he was playing in a looser, relaxed style + did scum-hunt and sort to a reasonable extent post D1 heal.
!!!
Qualify this for me please?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2163 (isolation #28) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:01 am

In post 2141, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Yes, there is a behavioural change in those posts but: I feel like it's not entirely scum-indicative, rather just a lack of real involvement - which is what I mean by activity.
Note he posted roughly as actively, just asking a lot of questions and fluffing a lot more. Is fluffing AI? No. But your defence isn't consistent with his ISO. :/ I get that you don't want to sheep but could you please have another critical read? The second half of his d1 is entirely pocketing...
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2164 (isolation #29) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 11:04 am

Auro, for the record I don't think Fusco was NK distancing from Kirari. If you lynch everyone who ever reads the n1 kill, you're gonna end up in a bad spot.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2166 (isolation #30) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:31 pm

In post 2165, Inbred Lannisters wrote:The "oomph" thing was exclusive to RAS' cases.
It's not that I don't want to be a sheep, but lynching within the party gives me reservation - and I want to be absolutely sure that this isn't scumplay from you.
I talked a bit about this. If you have massive concerns with our slot, lynch EAF and add someone else to the party. We're not married to being in the party. We're married to lynching the scum in the party.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2167 (isolation #31) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:32 pm

In post 2165, Inbred Lannisters wrote:He already stated he was relaxing his usual style this game.
His post-heal D1 play contains reads-lists, explanations for some of the reads - which was arguably more than other slots you townread, IMO.
Amount of content =/= town. Have a think about his reads in the context of his ISO. I spent some time ranting to RAS about how wolfy I found his read list. :P
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2168 (isolation #32) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 5:34 pm

Yeah otherwise that's cool. I just wanted to weigh back in not to get paranoid/unduly annoyed at Fuscosco. Who do you want added to the party?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (isolation #33) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:56 pm

Throw me a tiered readlist or talk to me if you want to calibrate a bit. I think EAF is really poignantly scummy.

Wrt Titus/Bob--I don't have a % confidence but I'm comfortable looking at each other slot at some level of towniness. From IL as intensely obvtown to probably Penguin/anime person as my personal weakest townreads.

So via POE, >80% confidence. Any green flips in {EAL, Titus, Bob} will legitimately surprise me.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2178 (isolation #34) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

i meant yumeko
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2179 (isolation #35) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:43 pm

i know who you are cheeky <3
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2180 (isolation #36) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:45 pm

In post 2173, RedPanda wrote:I would recommend that you don't try to push a lynch within the party. Let's lynch outside and find who's more accurate with the flip and then even if we're both dead, people can reread and use our reads to help them.
No thanks.

We're lynching EAF today. We don't care that he's in the party. This notion that people should/shouldn't be lynched because they're in/out of the party is stupid and all it does is narrow down our options.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2181 (isolation #37) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 9:15 pm

In post 2176, RedPanda wrote:In party
IBL

EAF

FUS

Duppin

TW

Skygazer

Cheeky

Titus

Bob

Yumeko

Penguin

My yumeko read is only above penguin because kirari townread her. Maybe she saw something I missed.
For the record this is where we're at. You've spoken about being a townhunting-heavy player which is convenient, because I am too. I think your townreads are probably mostly correct i.e. {IBL, Fus, us, skyg, cheeky}.
I've just been having a quick look through your ISO and from what I can tell:
1) The Yumeko read is due to a change in posting levels from a previous game / because she feels lacklustre. She's not high in my townpile either, but I actually don't mind her posting.
2) From what I can tell you're not gleaning a lot from PenguinPower's posts; are you looking for a toneread there? It's pretty hard to get a confident toneread on Penguin as either alignment unless he posts pretty frantically.

I think that you've more or less got the clear townies worked out, but the pile which contains 2-3 scum of {Titus, Bob, Yumeko, Penguin} is probably closer to containing 4 nullreads/"not townreads" rather than two nulls and two scum. Do you think that's fair?

wrt EAF, I think that's the read I want to talk to you about the most. Going by your 1101, you townread him but it appears to already be an established read. I've had a quick look through your ISO and I won't quote every time you've said Edgar or EAF or anything, but I'm not really sure how you came to the read.

Would you mind giving a quick summary (maybe like a couple of sentences or half a paragraph or something) on why you think his approach to the game is town indicative? For reference, our synopsis on why he's scum:
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:

His early game posting is focused on setup and mechanics as opposed to actual tells. There’s little content in his ISO, and he hasn’t outed any reads outside of his weak Titus read. He’s shown no evidence he’s trying to sort anyone this game, and a lot of his posting is giving me the impression he’s trying to get town-read. There was some distancing made between EAF and Titus, however this read is largely Duck-lead, so he’d be much better off explaining that than me.

There’s a switch that flipped on this slot between late-day-1 and day-2, and it has nothing to do with his activity. He lost a lot of focus after the party mechanic was resolved. The timing of it leads me to believe that this is because he was added to the party list. There’s an undertone to his most recent posting, but it’s not something I’d be great at explaining.
We need the EAF lynch to go through, because he is scum.
I respect the townhunting approach but I think you might be making a mistake, and I'd like to get a bit more on your thought process.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2190 (isolation #38) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:53 am

Because we exposed him as a scumfuck
Do you see dubious motivation in the votes or just approaching this from a theory standpoint?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2194 (isolation #39) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 2191, Skygazer wrote:watch ur profanity ):
ohshitfucksorry
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2195 (isolation #40) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:17 pm

In post 2192, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:While Joff can possibly see 2187 as reaction testing, I can’t recall a comparable post like that in the history of mafia, ever coming from town.
^ where I'm at tbh
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2197 (isolation #41) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:21 pm

Here is my big sleep energy.
I sleep like 8+ hours a night usually, it's very good energy
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2199 (isolation #42) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:24 pm

Is it your bday?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2201 (isolation #43) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:27 pm

In post 2150, schadd_ wrote:with 12 alive, it takes 7 to choose a group. the group phase ends june 20th at 22:40 central US time; in 10 days, 1 hour, 13 minutes
hi schadd_

is this accurate or does the party phase end 7 days earlier? /this is the final day deadline?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2203 (isolation #44) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:26 pm

HEAL: Golden RASpberry

L-1 btw
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2205 (isolation #45) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:32 pm

we were both already voting me fml
We're L-2 still
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2206 (isolation #46) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:33 pm

also obligatory
In post 2204, Skygazer wrote:HEAL: Golden RASpberry

ahaha get quickhammered noob
arrgghh noouuuu
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2209 (isolation #47) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:29 pm

Yeah, that'd be great. Casing him outright would be super boring. I'd rather a conversation. For what it's worth I agree with you about townhunting but don't think PP's style is "antitown".. It's effective, and I'd call his towngame somewhat better than his scumgame. I understand that it's difficult to gauge at first if you're used to different styles and tonalities, but he's definitely a solid town player.

(pocketing irl sry penguin)
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2210 (isolation #48) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:33 pm

In post 2208, RedPanda wrote:Also lynching in the pool with two scum is better than lynching in the pool with 1 because it's not even guaranteed that the pool has one scum. Let there be a kill in the party before we even attempt to lynch.
Sorry, but we will be pushing our strongest scumread. If you want to case a slot outside the wagon so we can jam about it a bit more I'm down for that. But EAF is scum. The fact he's in the party isn't a meaningful point against lynching him.

At rand, allowing there's a 25% chance of hitting the scum in the party. At rand, there is a 25% chance of hitting the scum outside the party.

With reads taken into account (IL and Fusco are absolutely town; duppin is very very likely town; EAF is explicitly wolfy) we are 100% likely to hit scum by lynching EAF. Doing this makes the party relevant.

Please understand not lynching semi-caught, clearly-scum slots on the proviso that they may be soft guiltied later in the game via a death occurring in the party (this puts them in a trichotomy (1/3 slots have to be scum)), is not a high town ev strategy.

I get where you're coming from, but defending EAF mechanically in advance of reconsidering your reads won't help us. Both of our heads think you're town. We need you to have an open mind.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2212 (isolation #49) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:49 pm

LOL
it's ok, if we don't try with a risk of being embarrassed post-game are we really trying at all? :P
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2215 (isolation #50) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 11:23 pm

Fusco, Penguin, Yumeko, duppin: when you guys check in next we need you to make a call on healing or not healing us. We're pretty close to the party deadline. We still have time to handle the lynch.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2222 (isolation #51) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:01 am

In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

And then I'll root? Rot? From the dead PT.
After this I think so, yeah. Despite the fact the tone of this is outright defeated there are a couple of scum indications within this post as well. Nancy kinda mentioned it but this post never comes from town.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2225 (isolation #52) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:33 am

Thanks Mr. Fishsnek. We won't let you down.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2228 (isolation #53) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:12 pm

omg we are so on opposite sides of this and I still don't totally understand your read sorry if I get really confusing really quick. what do you make of his most recent post?

I think TRT was extremely scummy btw
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2237 (isolation #54) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 pm

In post 2233, Quest wrote:Yo, EAF's scum.

That is all.
In post 2234, Quest wrote:
Spoiler: EAFpoststhatreadtown
In post 2236, Quest wrote:Hello, {
yumeko jabami, penguinpower, inbred lannisters, duppin
}.

May I interest you in ending the game? If so, vote
EAF

Thanks.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2240 (isolation #55) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:43 pm

Is T Nancy? I can't keep up.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2241 (isolation #56) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Yes
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2242 (isolation #57) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:51 pm

Duck & I are confident that EAF & Titus are both scum, and their recent defeated posts only makes us even more confident of this. These "don't give a fuck" attitudes are coming out no where, and feel super unnatural. No one can read EAF's most recent post and tell me that that ever comes from town.

This game's not a hard solve, and because of this, we believe that lynching EAF today effectively ends the game now that we're in the party. There's a chance that scum might try to kill us the next night, even if it means one of them gets outed, but that doesn't change our stance at all.

I personally don't see a world where the scum-team isn't {EAF, Titus & Uncle Bob}. I've gone through the game several times, and my opinion of this only keeps getting stronger.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2246 (isolation #58) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:08 pm

I'm actually more concerned about his loss of focus d1, personally. I can go into why I think his read list is scummy if that'll help you feel better. But he went from pushing things (his Titus read mainly) to asking people for their reads and kinda coasting to EOD; d2 he hasn't picked up the content. He promised to touch base and when he did it was an admission that our case is too good for him to survive.

Even if he believes that he's gonna be lynched no matter what he has two options right:
1) try to solve the game before he goes down (town wincon)
2) just die without spewing other scum (scum wincon)

he's doing #2. Points against solving; he called us nearly 100% town yet didn't heal us. he hasn't resumed any of his previously stated scumreads. he asked PP a few questions but he basically treated him likes he's town and never went back to trying to sort him :(

It's just not a townie interacting with the thread imo
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2247 (isolation #59) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:09 pm

I'm the head of the hydra who loves the sound of his own voice tbh
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2253 (isolation #60) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:42 pm

In post 2245, Quest wrote:You're wrong, but I'm not going to try and convince you.
In post 2249, Quest wrote:Don't waste your time, you're never going to convince me that scum = town.
In post 2251, Quest wrote:There's nothing else I can say without sounding insulting, so I'm gonna say nothing.
In post 2252, Quest wrote:
yumeko jabami, penguinpower, duppin
}.

EAF

Thanks.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2268 (isolation #61) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:31 am

In post 2251, Quest wrote:There's nothing else I can say without sounding insulting, so I'm gonna say nothing.
You sound like my mum! Also stay in the hydra (surely I'm not THAT embarrassing)!
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2271 (isolation #62) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:37 am

Spoiler: Hydras are for Losers
In post 2257, Quest wrote:And then we die to EAF who just kills us without any risk since he's in the party?

No thanks.
In post 2259, Quest wrote:No, it wouldn't be.

Either way, EAF very obviously gave up and we're not unvoting off of him.
In post 2262, Quest wrote:Cool. Don't know why you're expecting everyone to get off of obvious scum, but you do you.
In post 2263, Quest wrote:
In post 2261, Fuscosco wrote:I feel like EAF can still be reevaluated tomorrow, and titus is the superior lynch because its not low hanging.
Lol.
In post 2264, Quest wrote:There's nothing to reevaluate after this post:
In post 2187, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I mean shit man, minus the fact that I know it's wrong by nature of my role PM that's a pretty convincing case? Fuck, I'd vote me if I wasn't me, based on that case. I accept my lynch, unfortunate as it is. Seems my attempt sot change my playstyle to be less hyperactive just resulted in my stuff turning to shit. Apologies. At the very least let's replace me with Golden within the party, because there's ~0.0001% odds it flips scum.

Let me use the maximum amount of time available to put down plans for what happens when their solve ISN'T accurate and we have to re-calibrate.

Placing your vote on Titus when it's evident that this is the lynch today is a waste of time.
In post 2267, Quest wrote:EAF isn't flipping green ever. Get that out of your head.

There's nothing even remotely townie from their ISO, and that post only confirms that I'm right.
In post 2269, Quest wrote:For the record, voting anywhere else but EAF today is a complete waste of time since most of the people on this lynch aren't going to be unvoting (for good reasons). Voting outside of EAF will accomplish nothing other than [redacted].
In post 2270, Quest wrote:TL;DR: Lynch EAF.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2272 (isolation #63) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:50 am

says the loser in a hydra >_>
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2273 (isolation #64) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:36 am

quack
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2274 (isolation #65) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:36 am

quack
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2275 (isolation #66) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:36 am

ask and you shall receive
why edgar allan foe is really obviously scum

a spiritual successor to "why cheekyteeky is the last scum and you are all pocketed trash"

Spoiler: TRT
like i mentioned i found TRT's posting explicitly scummy. i was somewhat confbiased by the fact i found EAF's drop in activity really alarming already but i think it's worth revisiting the real earlygame to an extent

so TRT scumread isn't super strong. they made a lot of earlygame posts which were kind of unrelatable stances and did nothing to advance the gamestate. contenders:
In post 16, The Renais Twins wrote:skygazer's opener was scummy
it was #skygazerposting; rc didn't want to engage with skygazer so he casually shaded her.
In post 35, The Renais Twins wrote:what are the odds that PP/Mary interaction was SvS
In post 70, The Renais Twins wrote:by information you mean 'well RC hydra died n1'
In post 72, The Renais Twins wrote:is that... not why you're advocating for it? so that you don't have to read me?
In post 74, The Renais Twins wrote:that makes me sad.
^ closest thing to game related posts and lacked any teeth
In post 89, The Renais Twins wrote:okay let's try this

VOTE: Yumeko

her entrance is essentially exactly the same as her entrance in a past game where she was scum and I have other
spicy
reasons to think that she's scum

leggo
never mentions yumeko again this is transparently a false swipe. i appreciate this is liable to come from town pulling off a reaction test etc. but it is very important to rermember (to an extent) that we're talking about radiantcowbells here. his reaction tests and gamestate pressure as town/scum are pretty markedly different. he is Good Town and plays hard. as scum, ime he is terrified of playing his hand against players he should be able to read.

i'll also accept that the thing rc does where he suggests players are dubiously motivated for not townreading him is something that he does as both alignments. but please consider that as town, he makes an active effort to discern whether players are misreading him or mislynching him: in this case he's treating mary saotome as basically already town with a bad read. not a 'gotcha' but another thing to consider.

keeping meta to a minimum here but we have surely all played with rc or seen him in action. a messy early d1 is his time to shine - he's very skilled at creating content and advancing the gamestate in a fashion where people alignment tell. here he's making all the right posts to project that he's RCing and he has great reads and is advancing the gamestate. but he's not actually doing anything. he claims Skygazer scumtold in her opening posts yet holds his vote for Yumeko in 89 for a ~secret tell~. he never revisits the ~secret tell~. he engages with mary like she's already town. this can conceivably come from a town player but this isn't a town!RC approach; the fangs are missing. he isn't interested in creating content. he isn't interested in advancing the gamestate. he's resisting a 'hostile'/assertive advance on skygazer (he thinks she has scumtold and is buds with her. this is the correct opportunity for him to pressure her and get an alignment tell as town; he does nothing). this posting is scumtelling.

the rest of his iso is lukewarm townreads/"i'm calling you town because you called me town"reads on mary/pp. a dismissive engagement about his own alignment with fusco. comes close to game-relevant but is basically a setup strategy in effort to dismiss reads. justification of lynching a lurker. then a nearly-naked vote of;
In post 231, The Renais Twins wrote:VOTE: Schiavetto

their posts are probably the most independently scummy of all the absent slots
fam in his 30 posts in the game the dude made no effort to engage with anybody. he made his 'you should be townreading me' posts and setup gamed but this is a cheap imitation of RC. there's no teeth. there's unambiguously sorting. he hands out a couple of free townreads (which look more like scum antiassociatives than legitimate reads fmpov given i don't really see where he found those slots AI; but whatever). his votes were *exclusively* shade-throws; none of these felt good and exploring thread context i don't really see how he's achieving them. this is a pretty wolfy opener but not a checkmate.

i'd probably call my read at this point a "hard null"; the slot hasn't meaningfully interacted with the game. allowing RC meta that in itself is scum indicative, if weakly. EAF is the player who's exhaustively scumtold.

Spoiler: EAF til end of day 1: part 1 (team vote hammer)
to be frank EAF's openers in / + contain an unvote and uninteresting setup spec. i will be holistically ignoring them.

his first game interaction is 320:
In post 320, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Yeah, Titus you're a setup breaker. Both calling to go random AND shutting down discussions on the alternates?

Scum, or Dunce Cap?

I think scum.

VOTE: Titus
this read is very silly!
he pushes titus immediately after his replace in because basically:
- she is the queen of setups
- she is advocating randomness/pissing away the core mechanic of the game

this is vague setup speculation disguised in a vote. it's not game advancing, and he's not making an effort to sort titus nor expose her if she's a wolf; he's making noise and throwing his weight around. if you're kinda thinking "well he's pushing titus so surely that's game advancing..." please consider two things. firstly: this was during the party phase; his vote on titus was literally entirely for noise. secondly: this is a principally setup speculation related vote and as i'll step through he makes no effort to meaningfully evaluate titus' alignment.

in essence he replaces in and pushes titus with no tangible pressure, and without evident intent to either read her alignment nor intent to get her lynched.

his only acknowledgements of her in the interim are;
In post 351, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Much engage, such wow, Titus.

Where's the stone cold lawyer who tells the cop off for pulling her over for a light out? You'd normally salivate being directly challenged on effectively being accused of dragging your heels.

Did she die with the color green?
a dismissing rheotrical post, and the 'met irl'/ID teasing stuff, and
In post 441, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:
In post 434, PenguinPower wrote:I like Titus for town too.
Sell me this pen.
asking penguin for his read on titus which he never either comments on or acknowledges. this is until
In post 645, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:UNVOTE:

My heart ain't in this Titus shit anymore.

There's a thing she STILL hasn't picked up, it would seem. Old habits die hard.
he unvotes her citing that he still has an individual towntell which she hasn't exhibited but his heart is no longer in the lynch. i'll circle back to this, because i skipped some of his posts to focus on his titus trajectory. it's all important i promise.

his posting in between is below with context;
In post 568, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:
In post 539, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 538, Kirari Momobami wrote:You're not going to get 6 people to coalition you and dup in the next 20 hours and continuing to try to send townreads into the house party is playing against wincon because it's really looking like we won't get a consensus at all. If the send is randomized it should be exclusively composed of scumreads or lynchbait poes.
Would you support healing {us, Duppin}?

- Cersei Lannister (Volxen)
If you had to swap Duppin out, who would you put in. Now, same question but yourself.. Does that have the same answer?
In post 579, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:
In post 577, Inbred Lannisters wrote:Edgar and Duppin, you guys should sheep us and HEAL: Inbred Lannisters, Duppin

It would appear you skipped my post stating I'd likely do so but had some questions about the next tier of your reads.
he asks the Inbred Lannisters for consideration of the second tier of their read list (outside of themselves/duppin, who do they like): nothing else in his ISO suggests he was actually invested in this read. he wasn't interested in sorting the Inbred Lannisters as far as I can tell because the responses were never acknowledged and he drops a naked townread of them in his readlist. this is a question to appear busy.

after Lannistergate (nancy voting {IL, duppin, fusco, EAF} in then Auro healing {IL, duppin} over her) he reactively votes Nancy's 4p block.
In post 633, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I prefer the 4-block.

HEAL: Inbred Lannisters, duppin, Fuscosco, Edgar Allen Foe

I have slightly nudges about this, but it's better than the other options on the table.

People are welcome to sheep this one or the two-block. Just please don't do nothing, lest RNJESUS fuck us over for the lulz?
bolded is an incredibly wolfy throw-in. "slight nudges" is softing the existence of scum in the towncore, which partyscum desperately needs to establish to avoid being PoE'd. within the context i'm also not sure where we're meant to see his 'slight nudges';
1) he's been treating the inbred lannisters as town; didn't acknowledge their response to his questions about their reads; doesn't appear to have considered their alignment very heavily publicly
2) duppin doesn't exist in his iso yet later becomes his other highest townread
3) fusco becomes his third-highest townread and also doesn't exist elsewhere in his iso
4) edgar allen foe is himself

i think this is a kind of perspective slippy shade-throw; he hasn't had an earnest go at reading the slots he's healing. he cites slight nudges yet lists them all as strong townreads below. the only motivation i can see for phrasing his post this way is at a subconscious level if he needs to keep lynches alive in the towncore; i can't think of another way this sentence ends up said. the "better than the other options on the table" comment is completely bizarre as well given that he's allegedly voting on an alliance with all of his strongest townreads yet has...slight nudges...?

this catches us up to the titus unvote in , talk about a personal tell he won't be revealing (or apparently paying any attention to per ), and the great readlist of post .

let it be noted before we go into this readlist that his only explicitly stated read so far has been titus. who he scumread based on poor setup speculation; asked PP to qualify a read on; didn't mention again nor engage with PP's read; unvoted in ; stated he had a personal towntell he hadn't seen yet in . all this time, he was vanity wagoning titus with fuscosco. votes also didn't count as the party mechanic hadn't been resolved yet. i am firmly of the belief that this is not just a fake read, but distancing.

it's obvious that he townreads the block he healed but the fact he questioned IL over it then never followed through on the question doesn't give the impression that he has actually done any work to achieve the reads. it is a also a healblock which he is sheeping, citing "some nudges" as a qualifier of concern.

as a sidenote he has also holistically ignored the 6p wagon which formed on anime person while the party mechanic was being resolved.
In post 653, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:My town tiers from most to least are something like this right now? Ish? My feelings fluctuate like Trump's net worth.

{Inbred Lannisters, duppin}
~GAP~
{Fus, Penguin, RedPanda}
~GAP~
{Titus, Kirari}
~LINE OF LYNCHABILITY TODAY~

Strongly doubt my top line is wrong. Possibility of me being tricked well by the middle line. Not super solid on the third line.

I feel there's good odds of hitting scum among the lurkmass that's s(h)itting around. I would like to lynch from that pool unless I see a compelling argument otherwise.
credit where credit is due: when he was asked for a read on kirari he responded "wouldn't lynch today" in 652. he also mentioned that he liked her early posting but she couldddd be scum. think this is better condensed into my commentary on tho.

so first tier;
the top tier is IL/duppin. this is fine in and of itself, and like it's the zeigeist of d1 reads. auro/duppin were already kinda acting like they were masons or smth so not something to criticise. what issss concerning is reminiscing on him questioning IL "who would you replace duppin with; who would you replace yourself with; are they the same person". he hasn't given either slot realistic consideration, yet mentioned his ~slight nudges~ and has an expectation on IL to have considered how to adjust the next tier of their readlist upwards. i personally don't think duppin was actually that transparently towny on d1 but i never get the feeling this is something that's occurred to EAF. i think this tier was included to coast and it's pretty obvious that he's put no work into sorting either of the slots.

second tier;
fuscosco/pp/redpanda - he has mentioned exactly none of these slots except for asking pp for his read on titus. welp. i got nothin

third tier;
titus/kirari. this one is slimy.
1) "i thought titus was scum when i replaced in because lolmechanics but i mystically resolved my issues with her by the time votes actually had any weight and like i have a personal towntell on her which she hasn't done but i guess she's town now"
2) a weak townread on kirari which again hasn't been mentioned til now. i can't see much motivation for this read being included outside of NK distancing but NKA is a wormhole and i won't be going into this. please consider that this read is not town indicative, and his titus read is explicitly scum indicative.
I feel there's good odds of hitting scum among the lurkmass that's s(h)itting around. I would like to lynch from that pool unless I see a compelling argument otherwise.
^ this is contextually extremely concerning. he was worried about scum!titus. he's starting to consider that kirari may be scum. he is townreading all of the other active slots. he is currently not voting anybody to create any pressure. this is definitely a readlist, and he wants it to look like it's coming from a solvey towny pov (he's explicitly the deepwolf in this scenario, and i believe he's using it for optics/to make himself look better, not to hide another wolf). but the more you drill into it, the less sense it makes both holistically and in the specific context of his reads' trajectory. at a more cliche level, he also has no sense of urgency to his sorting and nothing which gives me a feeling that he's trying to find teh scumz. it's towny-sounding noise.

20 minutes later, the party mechanic is resolved and we see a spicy change.

Spoiler: EAF til end of day 1: part 2 (the lynch)
i'm gonna skim through this a bit because frankly it's transparently scumposting.

: lannisters, who are your scumreads/POE? (explicitly not sorting; gauging mislynches)
: defends pp townread on the basis of "tone". redpanda, i'm surprised you don't find this disturbing for starters as PP is a tremendously hard toneread unless he posts fairly feverishly. side note that he also did not reflect on PP's titus townread which makes me further think it didn't have much impact on EAF's own reads.
: "we disagree about pp; how about raya?" (tickling a mislynch; no sorting/mention of raya's slot)
: lannisters, is your lynchpool just {raya, bob}?
: panda, what are your reads?
: mind blowingly soft defence of redpanda citing activity levels and lack of reaction to being called obvtown; the gamestate has advanced well past the point where tells like these are required to force reads. what's more, redpanda has exhibited more poignant towntells than the ones he lists here.

noting at this point that EAF has put virtually no work into sorting any slots; his efforts after his readlist are exclusively asking his townreads for their scumreads and angling his way towards a lynch without allocating any effort to sorting the more quiet slots (nor reevaluating his potential scumspects within the active players {titus, dead anime person}).

=== drawing a line here as the party mechanic resolves at via rand, allowing EAF into the party ===

vote on hell knight; subpar post but nothing i'm gonna waffle abt
he is asked for his read on titus and quotes his readlist in #707. i think this is pretty scumtelling, and is a distancing tell; in a general sense town are comfortable talking about their reads on slots like these when they are shifting as actively as EAF's read on titus is shifting. on the flipside scum tend to be quite hesitant to produce new content and comparatively proud of content they've already produced; he's obviously happy with the readlist and i do think it was meant to look like a town readlist. so he's quoted that rather than engaged with his active shifting thoughts. i think this is very telling that he doesn't have active shifting thoughts on reading the slot.
In post 953, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Yeah... this is coming off rather like somebody scrambling to unload a wagon onto anything else, quickly.

Means the wagon at present is mostly or more likely, ALL town.

Hell Knight (4): Yumeko Jabami, duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Inbred Lannisters

Makes me feel better about Yumeko, even!
this is a moving read on yumeko which is very exciting but to look at it from a technical vca point of view:-
(4)
:
yumeko, duppin
eaf, IL
)
early votes on a wagon are at rand more likely to be town. in context, for him to question one of their motivatins he would either have to 1) rescind on his duppin townread which would be very difficult, or 2) consider yumeko scum who has started a wagon against a partner (hell knight).

these are the more opportunistic votes; EAF basically has the prime position for turning a vanity wagon into a wagon at 3/8 required to lynch. to throw shade for opportunistic votes he would need to challenge IL's position on the wagon which is again very difficult.

at this point the dude's PoE is entirely lurker slots:
to join the wagon without this kind of qualifying comment would mean that he is assuming lurkerscum is bussing lurkerscum
. so i think that there is direct scum motivation in making this comment, but simultaneously believe that the comment was made to look like town while joining a kinda squicky wagon.

there are no more meaningful sorting posts until the end of day one. not one. check it. the closest thing is saying he wishes people he doesn't have reads on would engage him; again, not looking to sort them. just shading them for not approaching him.

Spoiler: EAF d2, skipping fluffposts bc there's a Lot of them and this duck needs to sleep
In post 1683, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:
In post 1681, Cabd wrote:
In post 1677, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1666, CheekyTeeky wrote:Caymans sounds nice!
Need to find a way to get there now!
You can try to use your newfound time to go back and elaborate on the reads detail you owed me.
God fucking damn it I've been so good about it.

Mine.
shading pp for underexplained reads while not evaluating anything himself, nor adding pressure to slots, nor meaningfully reevaluating his townread on pp
In post 1698, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:
In post 1694, PenguinPower wrote:
In post 1692, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:Ah. I was looking for something more substantial but you're forgiven given vacation.
I mean - it's not just the vacation. I get a lot of my reads based on how slots treat me. RedPanda doesn't know me so I don't really see a problem with how he's treating me. Fusco has seen how I play, so I don't really get his read on me.

That said, I was sus of Kirari for similar reasons so it's not 100% accurate. But, it helps me.

Don't give me a pass because of vacation-mode.
And what do you make of MY treatment of you?
....shading pp again. pp responds being unsure of how to handle him, but having him as town.
EAF doesn't react to his. he posts nothing til 1721 responding to my fanboy moment in 1717 making me think he's read PP's response and thought literally nothing of it

so here you go: he was not re-sorting or reconsidering his pp read. he was fishing for a townread. he got one. he left.
In post 1893, Edgar Allan Foe wrote:I am fully aware I've not been super active.

Part of this was trying out a new style, the other half is that I have family visiting from out of state.

More activity tomorrow.
valid, groovy as gravy
on the 9th of june 2018, 'tomorrow', edgar allan foe wrote: *crickets*

we have the dream response to our case on him.

let's approach this from two perspectives.

firstly (the incorrect perspective):
Edgar Allan Foe is town. his readlist was legitimate. he's been reconsidering his read on PP, just didn't feel like sharing with the class. he's been actively reevaluating us all and secretly sorting us behind closed doors. cabd is an absolute beast mode town player, for all intents and purposes. say he's cracked out the infamous meta binder and he's preparing to case the fuck outta the scumteam. he comes back, sees an incorrect scumcase on him and.....
responds by.......
admitting it's a good case.........
without trying to solve the game.......
or sort anyone...................

... you see why i'm having a hard time swallowing this perspective.

secondly (the correct perspective):
Edgar Allan Foe is scum. he's come back and seen us case him, correctly and accurately. he realises he's in a spot of bother and decides to go into antispew mode by posting virtually nothing except looking like he's rolling over. best case scenario: town either doesn't powerlynch him because they're too busy being INCREDIBLY SILLY, or town does lynch him but it looks like he's rolled over and taken a bus from the big bad duck and RAS. worst case scenario: he's powerlynched, and he hasn't produced any more content which can be read for associatives.

this is almost certainly how he has treated the post.

thirdly (almost always also correct perspective):
he is scum. with Titus. he has come back and seen an accurate case on him, including the suggestion that he was distancing from his actual scumbuddy. he froze and decided to try not to spew either that we're correct about Titus, or the identity of the third scum.

Spoiler: tl;dr bc you don't want to read this tremendous wall of quack
In post 2053, Golden RASpberry wrote:

Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2277 (isolation #67) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:39 am

In post 2276, Quest wrote:TL;DR: We’re content with lynching EAF in the next ~24/48 hours. There’s no reason to run it down to the deadline when the result is inevitable and obvious.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2282 (isolation #68) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:03 am

I blame Duck's obsession with mafTigers.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2283 (isolation #69) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:03 am

sry we fixed our skins
my fault for trying to burn RAS' eyes with maftigers

pedit: :shifty:
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2288 (isolation #70) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:03 am

fishsnek vote eaf
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2289 (isolation #71) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:04 am

(vote eaf please)
(quest says i sound like a bully)
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2292 (isolation #72) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:56 am

YO VENGABOYS PENGUIN IS THE SECOND BEST BIRD. SECOND BEST.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2301 (isolation #73) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:33 pm

It's about at

{GRAS}
{IL, Fusco, duppin, anime person, Red, Skyg, Cheeky}
{Penguin}
^ town
v wolves
{Uncle Boob}
{Titus}
{EAF}

From my perspective anyway. Your concerns with PP are.... fine? He hasn't towntold heavily but I think his posting/reaction to my initial replace-in/impact on the gamestate has been net town. He's positioning himself the way he does unconsciously as town including before my replace in. He's townish by meta, townish my presence.

I think a lot of the stuff you're concerned about is a little confbiasy? I think biting down on lynchbait isn't inherently scum indicative. I voted anime person too before RAS townread her. Hell Knight/Baezu-head infamously has ~dat wolfy tone~ so given PP has been busy irl I think she's a natural scumread via tone.

Do you think there's anything that shows like a scum agenda/mindset in his approach to the game? Or are you kinda just not seeing strong town motivation?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2307 (isolation #74) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:23 pm

In post 2302, Vengaboys wrote:Personally I'm just not super-sold on bob/Titus, at least not as much as I am on EAF. How confident are you two on your 3/3 solve?
Titus is generally fairly wolfy but I'm not gonna wall case her because I have RSI now :(

Titus I'm very confident on being w/w with EAF
Bob I'm less confident on but RAS is more confident on

But like holistically we're very comfortable we're 3/3. PP is indeed the first slot we'd reevaluate. I don't have an issue with your case I think you're just attributing an agenda more than seeing an agenda; like its a lot of "mmmm maybe?" and I think that stuff could.. just come from town.. equally as easily

whereas I think EAF actively tried to distance from Titus; Titus has been explicitly wolfsiding; Titus responded to our casing in a way that doesn't make me think we're casing town; so forth.

Wrt Bob see RAS' case; he's been scumposting.

Also think EAF treatment of PP is meaninglessly more t/s than it is s/s, where his treatment of Titus is slightly more s/s than t/s.

Specifically I feel really passionately about {EAF, Titus} where RAS feels really passionately about {EAF, Bob}. Together we're like, lolcatting levels of confident that we're 3/3. :D
Fuscosco wrote:You arent bullies Ras.
You haven't seen me get started yet fishsnek
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2308 (isolation #75) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:24 pm

In post 2306, Fuscosco wrote:No i think its titus, pp, and a third
After the amount of casing I've done on EAF I kinda feel like I want some kind of actual read there man.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2310 (isolation #76) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Spoiler: votes atm
In post 2226, schadd_ wrote:

Vote count 2b.0

party vote
PARTY MEMBERS (5):
duppin, Edgar Allan Foe, Fuscosco, Inbred Lannisters, Golden RASpberry

Golden RASpberry (7):
Inbred Lannisters, Skygazer, Golden RASpberry, RedPanda, CheekyTeeky, PenguinPower, Fuscosco

nobody (1):
Titus

not voting (4):
Edgar Allan Foe, duppin, Yumeko Jabami, Uncle Bob

the group phase finishes with Golden RASberry added to the party.

Edgar Allan Foe (4):
Golden RASpberry, CheekyTeeky, Fuscosco, Skygazer
PenguinPower (2):
RedPanda, Yumeko Jabami

not voting (6):
Edgar Allan Foe, Titus, PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, Inbred Lannisters, duppin

with 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. day 2 ends june 13th at 22:40 central US time; in (expired on 2019-06-20 22:40:00)

mod notes
  • replacing uncle bob
  • duppin is vla till thursday
[/area]
In post 2243, Inbred Lannisters wrote:VOTE: Edgar Allan Foe

Edgar is at L-2.

In post 2260, Fuscosco wrote:I want titus today.

VOTE: titus

Its well and you youre in the party, but its unlikely for us to die tonight. And if we do its wifom under the bridge brought about by us not being in consensus.

unofficial;

Edgar Allan Foe (4): Golden RASpberry, CheekyTeeky, Skygazer, Inbred Lannisters
PenguinPower (2): RedPanda, Yumeko Jabami
Titus (1): Fuscosco

not voting (5): Edgar Allan Foe, Titus, PenguinPower, Uncle Bob, duppin
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2312 (isolation #77) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:27 pm

Guys we need EAF today. This is a red flip. I appreciate sorting the rest of the list but if there's a deepwolf it's PP. just lynch EAF, lynch Titus, deal with PP/UB for the win.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2316 (isolation #78) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:30 pm

Sry I forgot to change and you kept your pred's vote :oops:
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2317 (isolation #79) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:30 pm

In post 2315, CheekyTeeky wrote:I wouldn't mind getting this lynch through asap. Ego battles are taxing to read.
They're taxing to type!
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2321 (isolation #80) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:35 pm

In post 2213, Titus wrote:Yeah, well I haven't been trying much due to IRL so I get the easy push a bit.

I really don't care for a hydra subbing in and immediately getting voted into the party. The party being static is why it's good.

And he has me as scum for objecting....
This isn't a townpost.
She's also kinda openwolfing wrt letting obvtown die so that she can have.... flips for vca and nka....? like what the fuck I appreciate she's a logical player but "the obvtown slots were town lol sorry" isn't stimulating for vca at all.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2322 (isolation #81) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:35 pm

PP, you're the EAF counter-wagon. Can I count on your L-1 vote here?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2326 (isolation #82) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:37 pm

In post 2324, CheekyTeeky wrote:No that's obvtown titus getting mad that we aren't following mechanics.
"obvtown Titus"? how...?

Are you calling the scumteam EAF/UB/PP?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2330 (isolation #83) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

Her "not impressed with the hydra repping in and being partied" is like ridiculous. Firstly there is explicitly not town motivation in being annoyed at that. Secondly, I was basically omw to getting healed before RAS got involved. Thirdly she's spectacularly ignoring everything else that happens itt.

I've seen Titus before. Vca is her strong point but she doesn't katsuki shitpost her way through the game until she can vca. She plays a game, and she's playing a wolfgame here.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2331 (isolation #84) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

I think EAF's d1 distancing is pretty damning, as well.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2332 (isolation #85) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 2:41 pm

We have a lot of clearly town players too :U
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2335 (isolation #86) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:11 pm

It's 5-2. Nothing will happen unless town push it, we've called them out too well. :<
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2336 (isolation #87) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:16 pm

In post 2252, Quest wrote:
yumeko jabami, penguinpower, duppin
}.

EAF

Thanks.
In post 2276, Quest wrote:TL;DR: We’re content with lynching EAF in the next ~24/48 hours. There’s no reason to run it down to the deadline when the result is inevitable and obvious.
EAF better be dead by the time I next wake up.

Good night.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2343 (isolation #88) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:31 pm

In post 2341, schadd_ wrote:drink water
This is such good advice :( I just inhaled chewing gum dust and nearly died and now drinking water is my best friend
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2345 (isolation #89) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:33 pm

uh you know when gum comes in like those packs and it has the like powdery stuff on each stick and stuff? yeah I was chewing a couple of new pieces and laughed and inhaled that powdery stuff and it HURTS
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2351 (isolation #90) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:41 pm

In post 2346, schadd_ wrote:theres like.... a little bit of it
I'm really bad at inhaling ok
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2403 (isolation #91) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:34 pm

VOTE: Titus
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2405 (isolation #92) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:46 pm

Quack quack.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2407 (isolation #93) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 4:54 pm

In post 2406, Titus wrote:
In post 2405, Golden RASpberry wrote:Quack quack.
Why?
Generally to communicate with each other and convey information, similar to the way dogs bark.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2409 (isolation #94) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 5:49 pm

It's ok.

I spoke about it a little day two; I don't think EAF was going to escape from that situation and he had the option of either fighting it, which is a risk to his teammates, or going "anti-spew" in the hopes people would either think either I was bussing, or if not just to have fewer associative tells to work off.

As soon as the deepwolf dies, the next-deepest wolf becomes the deepwolf so... let's do this. :)
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (isolation #95) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:28 pm

In post 2410, Titus wrote:
In post 2407, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2406, Titus wrote:
In post 2405, Golden RASpberry wrote:Quack quack.
Why?
Generally to communicate with each other and convey information, similar to the way dogs bark.
Smartass. Why do you suspect me?
Sorry. :P

Half of EAF's play looks like distancing from you. He unvoted you just before votes started counting. Then after that only voted the single mislynch. His trajectory on you is not only wolfy, but explicitly appears to want to come out with a townread which he doesn't need to reevaluate.

Yesterday you pushed the "no new party members" very hard, transparently scumsiding for as long as possible. When we scumcased EAF you were suddenly absolutely absent and when you did pop in continued to mechanically scumside while not reacting to the gamestate.

I don't townread your posting at all. Absence of EAF associative you'd be at like a null/scummy area but with them I'm pretty sure you're aligned.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2413 (isolation #96) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 7:19 pm

Titus.... lol....
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2429 (isolation #97) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm

Scum wouldn't forfeit because they can still sow the seed of paranoia about the party smh
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2430 (isolation #98) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:25 pm

We're like
objectively hilariously towny and yday was very conspicuously not a bus
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2432 (isolation #99) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:28 pm

In post 2431, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2422, Inbred Lannisters wrote:UNVOTE:

Sorry, Titus. :shifty:
Was seeing if you'd hop on.

-Joffrey
Unlike EOF. :lol:

~T
#goodposting
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2438 (isolation #100) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Hello, please vote Titus.

Thank you, have a nice day.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2439 (isolation #101) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:35 pm

Allowing we're obviously town who is scum in the party?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2440 (isolation #102) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:36 pm

In post 2436, Titus wrote:
In post 2435, Inbred Lannisters wrote:If RAS is scum, we're still in auto.
Town is never going to lynch in the party unless there's a NK there.

-IL (Heh)
Explain how this is auto if RAS scum plz.
Simple: I'm not scum.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2443 (isolation #103) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:39 pm

In post 2438, Golden RASpberry wrote:Hello, please vote Titus.

TL;DR: Anyone reading this should put vote tags between Titus' name.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2448 (isolation #104) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:43 pm

Is Titus lynched yet?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2451 (isolation #105) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:46 pm

In post 2443, Golden RASpberry wrote:
In post 2438, Golden RASpberry wrote:Hello, please vote Titus.

TL;DR: Anyone reading this should put vote tags between Titus' name.
A vote on Titus can be cast by either by bolding the word "Vote" followed by Titus' name or by using the VOTE: tag.

Here are examples to help you out:

Code: Select all

[b]Vote: Titus[/b]

Code: Select all

[vote]Titus[/vote]

You're welcome.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2453 (isolation #106) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:47 pm

2451 is literally how to be good at town.
Also pls note Titus has gone from mechtalk and intent to lynch outside the party to shading everyone in the party.... :P
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2456 (isolation #107) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:50 pm

I can't flip my partner if I don't have one.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2457 (isolation #108) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:50 pm

JK, I just flipped EAF.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2460 (isolation #109) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:51 pm

I don't think my tutorial on how to vote someone changed the party in any way.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2464 (isolation #110) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:52 pm

Nice.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2471 (isolation #111) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:58 pm

In post 2468, Titus wrote:He's the one responsible for a scum lynch. IBL would be labeled as noise. Fusco and duppin would be labeled as lurkers. Surviving in that is easy for GRAs
It'll be easier once we lynch you too.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2476 (isolation #112) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:04 pm

HEAL: Nobody.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2480 (isolation #113) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:08 pm

In post 2477, Titus wrote:Playing with comments like this is really unenjoyable. Tell me whichever head this is and I will limit playing any mechanically intense setups where logic is involved. I get groups can decide on suboptimal options and I can lose a debate. Yet this is just abusive.
It's equally as unenjoyable to have a scum team try to win while in auto-lose, yet here we are.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2486 (isolation #114) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:11 pm

In post 2483, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2480, Golden RASpberry wrote:It's equally as unenjoyable to have a scum team try to win while in auto-lose, yet here we are.
No, GRas. Even if she's scum, let her try.

-Joff
Her only path to victory is getting our lynched slot before she or Uncle Bob gets lynched, and that's never happening. Duck & I both believed this was going to be a concede overnight so it's not about "letting her try".

It's just a matter of time until the other players show up and vote her. There's no amount of trying that will get her out of this situation.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2487 (isolation #115) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:12 pm

In post 2485, Titus wrote:Yet, if you ethically and honestly felt you caught the entire scumteam day 2, wouldn't you enjoy the squirm?
I'm enjoying it, but this is a waste of F'n time.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2488 (isolation #116) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:13 pm

In post 2486, Golden RASpberry wrote:...our slot lynched*...
EBWOP.

For the record, I'm not trying to be rude or belittle her for trying, but FMPOV this is only dragging the game along for no reason.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (isolation #117) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm

I think EAF holistically ignoring her wagon was scum indicative, but I'm not sure it makes me read her as his partner. Do you scumread her posting as well?

Also HEAL: nobody
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (isolation #118) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:45 am

I'd probs rather just lynch Titus for the scumflip but respect where you're comin from
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (isolation #119) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:50 am

Also both of us love your sig
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (isolation #120) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:57 am

Actually RAS was poking me to talk about you all morning (I was busy in another part of the site), and we've been talking about you the entire time I've been getting ready for work. :>
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (isolation #121) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:59 am

What it boils down to is that I think Titus is a wolf in a list full of towny players. I think she looks aligned with a flip scum. And I think her responses to my push today have been extremely wolfy. It's gonna be hard to change our mind because we've caught 2/3.

Also:
Quest wrote:We're not unvoting off of Titus, no. There's nothing that can be said to convince me otherwise.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (isolation #122) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am

We'll reevaluate everything d3, either way. :)
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (isolation #123) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:57 pm

In post 2543, Titus wrote:
In post 2540, Golden RASpberry wrote:What it boils down to is that I think Titus is a wolf in a list full of towny players. I think she looks aligned with a flip scum. And I think her responses to my push today have been extremely wolfy. It's gonna be hard to change our mind because we've caught 2/3.

Also:
Quest wrote:We're not unvoting off of Titus, no. There's nothing that can be said to convince me otherwise.
What about being surprised that EAF knew me in real life looks like scum partners to you?
oh my god that is completely irrelevant to our concerns Titus can you read the lengthy case I made on literally flipped scum which you holistically ignored yesterday tyia
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2551 (isolation #124) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 pm

I love your spelling of wholistically and wish it was more commonly used. I'll engage when I'm more free (or RAS can if he's available first) but I think finding scum is probably markedly more important than your imminent survival here and don't think you've approached us today from a town mindset either.

That being said: I don't have time to slam dunk this right now so our conversation won't be productive. I'm just typing this ridiculously fast because Intermission by Blur is playing.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2557 (isolation #125) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:18 pm

In post 2554, Titus wrote:I find it odd that you're dodging the question. I don't know which hydra head I am talking to. However, I know and you know what you've done here even if it can't be proven. I'm trying to gather the evidence now but my memory is faulty after years.
I don't underdtand this.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2560 (isolation #126) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm

We're talking about it on discord at the moment. Are you suggesting we are bussing or what?
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2561 (isolation #127) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:19 pm

This has all been the worst btw
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2565 (isolation #128) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:22 pm

In post 2563, Titus wrote:
In post 2561, Golden RASpberry wrote:This has all been the worst btw
And who came up with the magical theory you posted? You or him?
It was my read. RAS agreed with it, we talked it over, and I was the one who cased it.
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2567 (isolation #129) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 pm

ok it is in my case on a flipped scum which you have clearly not read so I don't see why I'm taking fake coffee breaks to engage with you while you're taking such a dark tone and clearly didn't read my case on flipped scum
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2569 (isolation #130) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:26 pm

:pensive:
Titus..... read through our case on EAF.... I'm going to step out of the thread for a bit...
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2572 (isolation #131) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:31 pm

Hit me up on Discord if you want to talk about this? After the game ends. Tom#4827

Return to “Completed Open Games”