Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1177 (isolation #200) » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1175, Jingle wrote:
In post 1172, Ramcius wrote:How about round 2 of me questioning your townreads?
You mean round 1? If I remember right, you didn't question Jack. You said I shouldn't trust my townreads which I had not shared.

Which townread would you like me to elaborate on?
I said it was too early to make reads, we were early RVS stage after all, but instead shoving that your reads had some basis you decided call me scum for it

You have only 3 of them, it shouldn't be too difficult to explain all 3
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (isolation #201) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1184, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1066, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1061, Irrelephant11 wrote:unless hydraing means I can lynch both your slots at the same time
in which case I'd vote allow
you're my only two scumreads
Well, that's whole point of hydra, so they'd die together
I thought that was for lovers.
hydra is essentially lovers
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (isolation #202) » Wed May 01, 2019 7:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1198, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1183, Jingle wrote:
In post 1180, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1057, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1055, Ramcius wrote:Can we apply greetings rule and call Nancy scum? :lol:
Yes tbh
You’ll actually have to better than Overkill 2, when I was the leading wagon, before I even made a single post. I still haven’t read what’s going on but according to the rules, I have a year, right?
About 8 months, actually. Time flies when you're shitposting aggressively.
I find it hillarious that Ram and relly are actually bother to make serious reads. lmao
I find it hilarious that your buddy Jingle decided to start play game out of the blue too
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (isolation #203) » Wed May 01, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I don't have dementia, I clearly remember how you came up with "legitimate" scumread on me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #204) » Wed May 01, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1211, xyzzy wrote:I would like to officially declare my availability as a backup mod in perpetuity under the condition that I be allowed to change any aspect of the game to make it sillier and longer. my first order of business will be to add at least 20 new players and extend the day phases by one (1) day each. 37 players babey
What a blasphemy. Mafia is serious business and we won't let you make fun of it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #205) » Thu May 02, 2019 7:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1214, Jingle wrote:
In post 323, Jingle wrote:Guys, I think raucous is scum. He’s trying to undermine my townreads.
Ramcius wrote:I don't have dementia, I clearly remember how you came up with "legitimate" scumread on me
Me too! And... how is it out of the blue again?
I didn't forget that, but when your scumread looks like a joke, don't expect me to take it serious, especially, when you stop talking about it for 2 months afterwards. You see, there's clear distinct between "I think X is scum" and let it go and "I have legitimate scumread on X" and you follow up with some arguments.

Anyway, I change my previous statement to "Jingle remembered his scumread on me after 2 months for no apparent reason". Happy?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #206) » Thu May 02, 2019 8:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1216, Jingle wrote:More accurate to say jingle started talking about his scumread when someone other than jingle started talking about reads. The assumption that I forgot is both flawed and unsupported.
Irrelephant you mean? But he's calling you scum since you replaced in, so why scumread on Nancy prompted you?

Also, if you make statement and let it go for 2 months, I believe I have right to assume that you weren't serious/forgot
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #207) » Fri May 03, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Finally Jingle noticed that Nancy didn't mentioned him, but who could blame Nancy? All Jingle have is some ridiculous scumread on me and random readlist, but tbf, it's more than I do
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1255 (isolation #208) » Sat May 04, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1253, Jingle wrote:Ramcy feels like bussing, btw.
Ofc, bussing is my scum meta :lol:

Ok, I'll explain more in-depth why Nancy's entry was scummy. It's true that town make such generic entry posts too, but usually they are more engaged with game, they try interact with people, etc, but scum are more passive and want to discuss with their team first. These are impressions I have gathered in my past games, but if your experiences were different, please elaborate.

Also, there is difference between me making newb scumtell joke right away and me finding Nancy susp later, when she stopped posting.
In post 1244, Jingle wrote:
In post 1206, Jingle wrote:
In post 1202, Firebringer wrote:
A thought occured to me. What if I got permabanned? WILL RADIANTCOWWHIP TAKE ON THE MANTLE AND CARRY THIS GAME TO THE END?!?!

I am writing out my ban will. Ankamius gets my title. Jingle will get my signature. RadiantCowWhip must make an alt account named "RadiantCowWhip" and take over this game.

If you have any requests for my ban will. Post them here.
Dibs on his wallet and computer.
Posts between when Nancy didn't include Jingle and Jingle raised an eyebrow.

Yup, totally took a long time for that to happen. :facepalm:
In post 1208, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1198, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1183, Jingle wrote:
In post 1180, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1057, Irrelephant11 wrote:
In post 1055, Ramcius wrote:Can we apply greetings rule and call Nancy scum? :lol:
Yes tbh
You’ll actually have to better than Overkill 2, when I was the leading wagon, before I even made a single post. I still haven’t read what’s going on but according to the rules, I have a year, right?
About 8 months, actually. Time flies when you're shitposting aggressively.
I find it hillarious that Ram and relly are actually bother to make serious reads. lmao
I find it hilarious that your buddy Jingle decided to start play game out of the blue too
In post 1209, Jingle wrote:I object to that, but I kinda grok the Nancy reads now.
Is last quote is you raising an eyebrow? Because that was what you posted after I pointed out that you bother making serious reads too, not just me and Relly
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1267 (isolation #209) » Sat May 04, 2019 7:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1257, Jingle wrote:
In post 1255, Ramcius wrote:Ok, I'll explain more in-depth why Nancy's entry was scummy. It's true that town make such generic entry posts too, but usually they are more engaged with game, they try interact with people, etc, but scum are more passive and want to discuss with their team first. These are impressions I have gathered in my past games, but if your experiences were different, please elaborate.
Really?
Also, there is difference between me making newb scumtell joke right away and me finding Nancy susp later, when she stopped posting.
Yes. There is. I disagree with the validity of an activity tell in particularly this game, but it is a whole other kettle of fish. Are you saying you scumread Nancy because activity? If so, why not bring that up when I asked why people scumread Nancy? If so, why do you give an entirely different reason to scumread Nancy's entry in the previous paragraph of your post?
Is last quote is you raising an eyebrow? Because that was what you posted after I pointed out that you bother making serious reads too, not just me and Relly
grok: understand (something) intuitively or by empathy

How is "I understand a scumread on Nancy" different from "I think Nancy is suspicious" especially when the former implies that I share the scumread via an empathy connection?
I find someone suspicious means that something is pinging me, but that isn't enough to scumread them, you can call it scumlean or something like that

Agreeing with scumread isn't same as asking why Nancy ignored you, especially when I kinda suggested that you two are scumbuddies in my post

As for me not bringing it up, I didn't wanted interfere with Relly and give you idea that I'm suggesting him answer as to why he should scumread Nancy. On top of that, I was susp about your sudden interest in case on Nancy too

What is your reason to scumread Nancy then, if it's not early activity?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1280 (isolation #210) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1278, Jingle wrote:
In post 1267, Ramcius wrote:What is your reason to scumread Nancy then, if it's not early activity?
Because she's treating similar behaviors from separate people differently, which implies that she has an ulterior motive and is not in fact attempting to read them by behavior.
I. e. she's trying to pocket you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #211) » Sun May 05, 2019 8:36 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1280, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1267, Ramcius wrote:What is your reason to scumread Nancy then, if it's not early activity?
Because she's treating similar behaviors from separate people differently, which implies that she has an ulterior motive and is not in fact attempting to read them by behavior.
Sssshhhh, let’s keep that on the downlow, shall we?

What Jingle doesn’t know . . . :wink:
If you help me lynch him today, I will :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (isolation #212) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1285, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1283, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1282, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1280, Ramcius wrote:
Sssshhhh, let’s keep that on the downlow, shall we?

What Jingle doesn’t know . . . :wink:
If you help me lynch him today, I will :lol:
You’re asking me to effort?
Nah, just vote him at EoD, so we can lynch him before he gets us
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1288 (isolation #213) » Sun May 05, 2019 9:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

Then he should know not to mess with us

Don't worry, there's more than 7 months left, we can't finish day early anyway
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1299 (isolation #214) » Sun May 05, 2019 10:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Why do I feel like Jingle is traitor, but FB didn't told him his buddies names? Cause I understand less and less of what Jingle is trying to do in this game as we move on
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1303 (isolation #215) » Mon May 06, 2019 7:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1302, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1299, Ramcius wrote:Why do I feel like Jingle is traitor, but FB didn't told him his buddies names? Cause I understand less and less of what Jingle is trying to do in this game as we move on
I have no clue what he’s doing but it’s making me not totally hate mafia, so I’ll take it.
Well, I had same feeling until he decided to make me D1 lynch :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #216) » Mon May 06, 2019 8:03 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1304, Jingle wrote:Jingle's Plan:

Step 1: Steal Underpants
Step 2: ????
Step 3: Profit.

For srsness tho, I'm not sure what's confusing about my attempts to read people.
Dodgy as usual
In post 1310, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1303, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1302, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1299, Ramcius wrote:Why do I feel like Jingle is traitor, but FB didn't told him his buddies names? Cause I understand less and less of what Jingle is trying to do in this game as we move on
I have no clue what he’s doing but it’s making me not totally hate mafia, so I’ll take it.
Well, I had same feeling until he decided to make me D1 lynch :lol:
Well on the bright side, you have over 7 months to convince him on a better wagon. :lol:
You have wrong idea - I don't have to convince him and I don't think it's even feasible. I just have to convince enough people to outweight my wagon by the end of the day
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (isolation #217) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1320, Jingle wrote:
In post 1316, Ramcius wrote:Dodgy as usual
Elaborate.
You didn't answered, why you post so much and make game harder to read while you try play serious, only answer you gave was that you have your reasons

You didn't explained your townreads, when I asked.

I asked what are you doing, you said you try read people. But who? Me? Hell no, you don't answer my questions. Nancy? Don't buy that either, you don't seem like trying talk to her, but rather shading (CoL as your reason to scumread, really?)

I circle A, I tried talk to you about your scumread, didn't worked out, not wasting more time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #218) » Tue May 07, 2019 6:30 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1317, Korina wrote:
In post 271, Ramcius wrote:Please no, I hope i'll never again I see game without a host
What game was that?
If you are who I think you are - Varanus and Schultz hosted "hostless" game, basically they told only scum length of phases and didn't posted anything in game thread after start, so no day start, no night start, dead people not knowing they are dead, it was a mess
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #219) » Wed May 08, 2019 3:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1331, Korina wrote:Oh on TOS forums? I haven’t been on there in ages. I stopped playing there after I got blacklisted, and moved to MS instead. If you’re curious who I was on TOS forums, I was
STAA
. However, I’m much more mature now, and I wanna play more mafia and just improve my skills, but I have no time.

Also, as a side-note, I got blacklisted in 14F, and then quit the forums altogether. I ended up moving to here instead as basically a fresh start. If that game was after 14F, I wouldn’t have seen it. The last time I went on the forums was to report someone in TOS.
Yes, I know, your alt was Korina with some numbers, that's why I guessed you might be same person.
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #220) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:12 am

Post by Ramcius »

See, that's what I call dodging

I asked why you clog thread, your answer is "I do a lot of things ITT"

I don't ask reads for all playerlist, heck, I don't even ask you to provide reads, we both agree that there little to work with, I ask you to explain what you provided without asking. You made readlist, so you had reasons for these reads and wanted to share with everyone, so why can't you provide reasoning for those? It's only 3 names

Don't twist my words, I said you don't try to read me, you just stick to your scumread from RVS, cause I "tried to undermine your townreads". Feel free to fill me in on how you try read me, cause you can see I don't understand that

In other words, Nancy's behavior is NAI, but it might turn out to be CoL (potential reason to scumread is a key, if someone's wondering)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #221) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1339, Ankamius wrote:what's your read on me atm ramcius
Scum, kill with fire ASAP
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (isolation #222) » Wed May 08, 2019 9:56 am

Post by Ramcius »

Just what I said, you already made opinion on me and you said yourself that you see no reason to reevaluate me, therefore you're not trying to read me any more

Oh, answer is obvious, I just wanted to hear it from you - you're making this thread harder to read for some reason

1249 is nice and all, but I was talking about your later posts, when I said I can't understand what are you doing. Like this tonal scumread on Nancy, I'd say Nancy being absent from thread after being scumread on entrance can be read as trying discuss defence in scumchat, or potential attempt to pocket you, but you dismiss those, yet you bring up really vague reason

Is there hope to get reasoning behind your townreads? Or you finally give up and admit that your townreads (including early ones, that I "tried undermine") was joke or something of that sort and I was right to call you out on it?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #223) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Korina, early posts were obvious jokes. Bolded part was, because Jingle was calling me scum. My reads aren't strong enough to share and is subject to change, when/if people puts some actual effort
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #224) » Wed May 08, 2019 5:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Well, jingle, I take you on your offer - explain Korina, cause his "let's vig lurker" is disgusting
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1359 (isolation #225) » Thu May 09, 2019 4:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

I'm sorry that you rolled sk, but no freebies for you

Shooting N1 is dumb, shooting lurker N1 is double dumb, we have like 10 lurkers, how many of them you think are scum? 2-3 I'd say, so you have 20-30% chance to kill scum and 70-80% to kill random town or even strong PR, who wanted to stay quiet and don't attract attention
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #226) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:38 am

Post by Ramcius »

I'm not playing serious, I just play along with Jingle pretending he play serious
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1372 (isolation #227) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:55 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1371, Jingle wrote:
In post 1370, Ramcius wrote:I'm not playing serious, I just play along with Jingle pretending he play serious
And people wonder why I scumread this.
Because I'm honest and I say what I think?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1374 (isolation #228) » Thu May 09, 2019 11:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1373, Jingle wrote:Really? Cause apparently you're seriously scumreading me and also not playing seriously. Does the CogDis hurt?
I don't scumread you, I just have hard time seeing town motivation behind your actions
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (isolation #229) » Thu May 09, 2019 6:02 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I have hard time believing you are town. If you think that's a scumread, be my guest, but that's your words, not mine
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1381 (isolation #230) » Thu May 09, 2019 7:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Well, I have nulls too, which include scumleans/townleans.

As to explain, if I can't see someone as a certain alignment, doesn't mean they are opposite alignment, just insufficient data for me to make proper read yet
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1382 (isolation #231) » Thu May 09, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also, if anyone want to share their reasons to townread Jingle, it would be great

Jingle, you can tell me too why you should be townread
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #232) » Fri May 10, 2019 6:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

It's Jingle's duty to provide recap as top spammer
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1417 (isolation #233) » Fri May 10, 2019 8:52 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I thought it was age :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #234) » Sat May 11, 2019 9:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Jingle, did you see errors of your ways now? I'm just wondering, since I see 0 arguments for townreading you from you or anyone else
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1429 (isolation #235) » Sun May 12, 2019 6:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1422, Jingle wrote:
In post 1421, Ramcius wrote:Jingle, did you see errors of your ways now? I'm just wondering, since I see 0 arguments for townreading you from you or anyone else
?
Ok, I'll be blunt then - are you done playing this game serious yet? I mean, till we way closer to deadline ofc
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1431 (isolation #236) » Mon May 13, 2019 7:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Thanks, so from now you won't use my jokes to fuel your scumread against me?

Also, I think I should put in my signature that english isn't my native language, so people would stop making jokes about my typos
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #237) » Tue May 14, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1433, Ankamius wrote:Are you all serious
Nope, only Jingle is serious
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1449 (isolation #238) » Wed May 15, 2019 7:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Please no self deprecating humour in my Christian game thread
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1451 (isolation #239) » Wed May 15, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

And why it would stop me from telling to you that what you are doing is wrong?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1453 (isolation #240) » Wed May 15, 2019 9:45 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Well, we try to run entertaining game here and that type of humour isn't entertaining
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1456 (isolation #241) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:33 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Since everyone (2 people, who actually bothered to post something related to that joke) is entertained, keep it up, don't let me stop you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #242) » Wed May 15, 2019 10:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Well, this type of humour makes me want to slowly step back, when I see it, so I'll just do that and be back sometime, when this is over and we back to having actual entertainment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1460 (isolation #243) » Thu May 16, 2019 2:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1459, Leodanny wrote:This is comedy gold, everyone keep bashing ramcius
Who are these "everyone"? Also, why you don't take a try to bash me, mister poor comedian?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #244) » Thu May 16, 2019 2:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1461, Leodanny wrote:I’m not a comedian! But yeah, I’m really poor.
You say you’re trying to have actual entertainment, but you’re still talking to us? What’s up with that?
You're not very smart too - I wanted to see what you have in store since you wasn't posting much, but I see you have nothing and that's why you tried to rally others to do your bidding
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #245) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:34 am

Post by Ramcius »

If you remember what happened to him after, you should know why it's a bad idea
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #246) » Thu May 16, 2019 10:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1467, Jingle wrote:Hey guys, don't pick on Raucous. Dark humor is like food, not everyone gets it.
I'm a gourmet, I appreciate only good dark humour and I'm not offended by people, who's taste isn't as refined as mine. They just don't know yet what is good and what is not. Thus I don't need your assistance, but I appreciate your gesture
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1474 (isolation #247) » Thu May 16, 2019 6:24 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1471, Leodanny wrote:
In post 1468, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1467, Jingle wrote:Hey guys, don't pick on Raucous. Dark humor is like food, not everyone gets it.
I'm a gourmet, I appreciate only good dark humour and I'm not offended by people, who's taste isn't as refined as mine. They just don't know yet what is good and what is not. Thus I don't need your assistance, but I appreciate your gesture
In that case, can you teach me how to appreciate humor?
Good sense of humour isn't something you learn, it's something you born with. Sadly you wasn't lucky to get it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #248) » Fri May 17, 2019 8:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

Sorry, I don't have degree in humans psychology or anything of that sort, so I can't tell if it's true or not.

Do I really have to write "this is a joke, now laugh" at the end of my messages? Cause I'm really trying not to sound serious while trying not to make my jokes to look really pathetic, but I'm at my limits
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #249) » Fri May 17, 2019 11:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

You, guys, have talent to make leave me speechless after reading your posts
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (isolation #250) » Fri May 17, 2019 6:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Jingle, every time you repeat same joke, it becomes less and less funny, just FYI
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1500 (isolation #251) » Sat May 18, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1493, CheekyTeeky wrote:Guys I'm still here. Hola.

Um somebody is still scum? I forgot who :/
Ank is our resident scum (traitor)
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1504 (isolation #252) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:07 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1501, CheekyTeeky wrote:O_o are you sure it wasn't you?
See, I told you

As for me, I never claimed to be scum and it was never proven to be the true, so please refrain from stating false info, it damages my image
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1508 (isolation #253) » Sat May 18, 2019 1:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1507, Ankamius wrote:Btw I'm deaf
No problem, you don't need hearing to read anyway, it's important that you aren't blind
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (isolation #254) » Sat May 18, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1509, Ankamius wrote:I'm blind to your texts Ripper
My name isn't Jack

Also, you're lying, you see them, otherwise you couldn't answer to me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #255) » Sat May 18, 2019 3:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1511, Ankamius wrote:Who are you Ridley?
Me is me, isn't that obvious?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (isolation #256) » Sat May 18, 2019 5:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1514, Jingle wrote:
In post 1489, Ramcius wrote:Jingle, every time you repeat same joke, it becomes less and less funny, just FYI
In post 1490, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1489, Ramcius wrote:Jingle, every time you repeat same joke, it becomes less and less funny, just FYI
Have to agree on this one. I told this one joke in middle school and my friend took it and told it so many times it lost its value.
Untrue. Many sources claim repetition is key to humor.
Can you point some of these sources to check their credibility?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (isolation #257) » Sun May 19, 2019 9:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

Listen, cupcake, "repetition in humor" and "repeating the same joke over and over again" isn't same
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1526 (isolation #258) » Sun May 19, 2019 6:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1521, Jingle wrote:Or to put it in slightly less academic terms:

People find the show family guy funny, and that's literally their mission statement.
I knew there was reason why I never liked that show :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1528 (isolation #259) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1527, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
Are you suggesting that I need mental help, cause I don't like Family guy?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1531 (isolation #260) » Sun May 19, 2019 8:45 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1529, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1528, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1527, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
Are you suggesting that I need mental help, cause I don't like Family guy?
:lol: no, I didn’t quote you did I?
Thanks God, you not lost cause then :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1536 (isolation #261) » Sun May 19, 2019 11:51 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1535, Gamma Emerald wrote:I am trying to be serious here >:(
Spoiler:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1539 (isolation #262) » Mon May 20, 2019 3:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

Wow, when I thought that you've reached bottom, you reach new lows with your jokes...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1541 (isolation #263) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:19 am

Post by Ramcius »

I don't think that's something to be proud of
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1543 (isolation #264) » Mon May 20, 2019 4:32 am

Post by Ramcius »

I don't think about you, only thing I think is my own amusement
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1546 (isolation #265) » Mon May 20, 2019 6:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

I stopped at the part of someone sending me jokes - that's never happens. Being antisocial asshole as I am sometimes pays off, I guess :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1558 (isolation #266) » Wed May 22, 2019 6:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1557, Leodanny wrote:这太无聊了。谁会说中文?
You think you're clever?

I'm bored too, but random capitalised letters and teal deers don't give me any inspiration
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #267) » Wed May 22, 2019 7:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I mainly signed up for this game, so I could play mafia without really playing mafia.
Are you suggesting that we should, you know, actually play mafia here? Disgusting
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1564 (isolation #268) » Wed May 22, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1562, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1560, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1559, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I mainly signed up for this game, so I could play mafia without really playing mafia.
Are you suggesting that we should, you know, actually play mafia here? Disgusting
Spoiler:
Well, I'm here so I don't have to play mafia at all, but same time to not get nostalgic about it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1567 (isolation #269) » Wed May 22, 2019 10:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1566, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Oh just noticed. Happy Birthday, Ramcius!

Thank you!
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1580 (isolation #270) » Thu May 23, 2019 8:05 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1576, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1573, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1571, RadiantCowbells wrote:Is it on the planet earth?

The fuck? You replaced out. Get out of here.
[/b]
You can replace him back in and everyone is allowed to post in this game anyhow? Right?
Nope, FB is sole god of this thread and only he decides who can post here and who doesn't
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #271) » Fri May 24, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I'm pretty sure Jingle skipped his biology classes in school, that's a seal
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #272) » Sat May 25, 2019 9:02 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1595, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:So what do you think about Jingle trying to gaslight me? Do you think we should maybe feed him to the seals?
We should ask RC, if he can do it for us
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1602 (isolation #273) » Tue May 28, 2019 9:12 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1601, Jingle wrote:
Spoiler: NSFW youtube video
:eek:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1604 (isolation #274) » Tue May 28, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Can I sign and not post?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1611 (isolation #275) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:17 am

Post by Ramcius »

I just noticed your location, Nancy :lol: How I'm cloning you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1615 (isolation #276) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Nancy, I need your doppelganger, not another you, so I have no reason to clone you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1617 (isolation #277) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1616, Nancy Drew wrote:
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, I need your doppelganger, not another you, so I have no reason to clone you :lol:
???
You think your clone would be more agreeable than you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1619 (isolation #278) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:38 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Also, happy Scumday!!!

Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #279) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1618, Nancy Drew wrote:
In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1615, Ramcius wrote:Nancy, I need your doppelganger, not another you, so I have no reason to clone you :lol:
???
Why would you think that?
Because it's your clone, so it bound to have same preferences
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1622 (isolation #280) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Btw, did you got permission from our overlord FB to post from this fresh alt?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (isolation #281) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:58 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1624, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1621, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1618, Nancy Drew wrote:
In post 1617, Ramcius wrote:
???
Why would you think that?
Because it's your clone, so it bound to have same preferences
My clone? *confuzzled*
Anyway, I don't have cloning machine, so cloning you is out of question
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1626 (isolation #282) » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:02 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I just realised - does Nancy Drew 39 is 39th clone? :o
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (isolation #283) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:05 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1628, Not_Mafia wrote:If Nancy Drew 39 is the 9th Nancy Drew then she would be the 38th clone, as the original Nancy Drew 1 would not be a clone
Original Nancy would be 0
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1630 (isolation #284) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 12:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1627, Nancy Drew 99 wrote:
In post 1626, Ramcius wrote:I just realised - does Nancy Drew 39 is 39th clone? :o
We’re a limited edition?
Dunno, ask whoever made you such questions. Also, does MJL your alt or you just impersonated her?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1633 (isolation #285) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

I think I will have to report you for impersonating other people, but don't worry, we won't miss you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1635 (isolation #286) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:13 am

Post by Ramcius »

What makes you think that it's someone else name?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1637 (isolation #287) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:26 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1636, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:

~ Ramcius
It's obvious fake - you should post something more my style, if you want fool everyone :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (isolation #288) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:46 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1638, Jingle wrote:
In post 1629, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1628, Not_Mafia wrote:If Nancy Drew 39 is the 9th Nancy Drew then she would be the 38th clone, as the original Nancy Drew 1 would not be a clone
Original Nancy would be 0
TIL Ram is a computer.
Um, no, Ever heard about patient 0?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1641 (isolation #289) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

I agree, first clone is number 1, original isn't equal to clone, and clone isn't upgraded version either, it's more like serial production. Therefore giving number 0 to original/prototype is justified
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1643 (isolation #290) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 5:06 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1642, Jingle wrote:Original is Nancy Drew #1.

Professor Ham T Smiggles the third isn't the 4th Ham T Smiggles.
I'm pretty sure he isn't clone either
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1645 (isolation #291) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 6:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I like how you try petty insult instead of proving me wrong :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1648 (isolation #292) » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1646, Jingle wrote:No u.
Clemency, is that you? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1656 (isolation #293) » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1655, ND39 Stealth Hydra wrote:But for one time, interest free low down payment, you can have the entire collection.
Reported
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1658 (isolation #294) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1657, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:You want to clone me but shun having your very own Ltd. edition Nancy doll?

Illegal trade is illegal
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1660 (isolation #295) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

Indeed, that's why you should think before doing dumb stuff :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1666 (isolation #296) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I replaced NM, now 2 slots in this game belongs to me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1669 (isolation #297) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:09 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1668, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1666, Ramcius wrote:I replaced NM, now 2 slots in this game belongs to me
2 slots?
Mine and NM :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1671 (isolation #298) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:25 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1670, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay then I also have two: mine and hebi.
Do you have 2 rolecards too?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1673 (isolation #299) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I vote for 4
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1677 (isolation #300) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 10:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1675, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1671, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1670, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Okay then I also have two: mine and hebi.
Do you have 2 rolecards too?
No, I obviously have hebi’s.
So you have only hebi's slot. I and NM were here from the start, so I have 2 now :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1679 (isolation #301) » Wed Jun 05, 2019 11:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1678, Not_Mafia wrote:Ramcius, as a computer, is taking over
Shhh, don't tell them that I'm Skynet
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1686 (isolation #302) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 10:01 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Ank, your anime taste is terrible :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1688 (isolation #303) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1687, Ankamius wrote:I don't watch anime bucko
Well, internet says RWBY is anime-style series, so I don't know what to think about your answer here. Or I get it wrong and Belladonna isn't your alt?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1690 (isolation #304) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:26 pm

Post by Ramcius »

You want in too for your book choices? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1691 (isolation #305) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:28 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Btw, what you think about Quindecim for our hydra name, if we ever do one?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1694 (isolation #306) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:35 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1692, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1691, Ramcius wrote:Btw, what you think about Quindecim for our hydra name, if we ever do one?
Why “Quindecim”?
Well, you'll be Quin and I be Decim
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1695 (isolation #307) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:36 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1693, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1690, Ramcius wrote:
You want in too for your book choices? :lol:
I have excellent taste in books. Don’t assume I don’t because of my nic.
So, why you used terrible book for your nic?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1697 (isolation #308) » Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:41 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1696, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1694, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1692, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1691, Ramcius wrote:Btw, what you think about Quindecim for our hydra name, if we ever do one?
Why “Quindecim”?
Well, you'll be Quin and I be Decim
How did you come up with that name?
It's from "Death Parade"
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1699 (isolation #309) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:01 am

Post by Ramcius »

I'm obviously Oculus, but he isn't on the list somehow
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #310) » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:30 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1703, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1699, Ramcius wrote:
I'm obviously Oculus, but he isn't on the list somehow
I got Clavius.
Lame
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #311) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

You cry cause you watched anime or cause you got worst character?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (isolation #312) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dude, I know nothing about Death Parade and the only anime I’m familiar with is:

Spoiler:
You worse than Ank in that regard then
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1714 (isolation #313) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:24 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1710, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1709, Blake Belladonna wrote:
In post 1708, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1707, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Dude, I know nothing about Death Parade and the only anime I’m familiar with is:

Spoiler:
I'm clearly more cultured than you.
I'm clearly more cultured than you.
I dunno about that, it wasn't me, who called FB a butt... :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #314) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:25 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1711, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1708, Ramcius wrote:

Spoiler:
Watch that flattery Bucko.
Let's be honest, you like that flattery
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1717 (isolation #315) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1716, Ankamius wrote:But he is a butt

???
I don't argue that, but cultured people don't say such things loud
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1721 (isolation #316) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1718, Ankamius wrote:You're a butt too
I take that as a compliment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1722 (isolation #317) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1720, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: You way overestimate your “charms”.
Nah, my charms are battleforged, you just don't want admit defeat
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1725 (isolation #318) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 2:59 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1723, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:There’s confidence and then there’s delusion but okay. :lol:
it's former and definitely not latter
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1727 (isolation #319) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:08 am

Post by Ramcius »

Does this vid have some regional restrictions or something? Cause I can't watch it
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1731 (isolation #320) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1728, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t know. Does it say, “not available in your country”?
No, just general unavailable message
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1733 (isolation #321) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 3:49 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1732, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t know but it’s not important.
Oh, I know, it's just you posting vid after all
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1735 (isolation #322) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1734, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Thank you for understanding.
That's the least I can do for you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #323) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:47 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1737, Ankamius wrote:You're literally sweeping with my feet.
Even you have some uses sometimes, even if it's just to sweep Nancy off her feet
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #324) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:54 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1739, Ankamius wrote:Rude
How it's rude? I just told that you aren't completely useless
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1744 (isolation #325) » Sun Jun 09, 2019 6:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Never thought fb was a shy type :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1746 (isolation #326) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:28 am

Post by Ramcius »

I don't think he hides it, but rather no one before was staring at his butt so intensely :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #327) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1747, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t really want to think about Fire’s butt tbh.
See, Ank, this is actually rude :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #328) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:53 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1749, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1747, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t really want to think about Fire’s butt tbh.
Who's butt
do
you want to think about?
Obviously mine, how can be any other answer to this question?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1753 (isolation #329) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:45 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1752, Ankamius wrote:
In post 1750, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1749, Ankamius wrote:
Who's butt
do
you want to think about?
Obviously mine, how can be any other answer to this question?
ewwwwwwwwwww
Too late to be shy - yesterday you were watching at my butt too, not only at FB's :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1759 (isolation #330) » Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:19 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I have a special offer for you - Jingle's butt, only here, free of charge
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #331) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1762, Blake Belladonna wrote:No butts, please.

Just for you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #332) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:29 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:This isn’t the place to post selfies.
Nice try, but I know you're not FB's alt
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1775 (isolation #333) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:55 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1774, Nancy Drew wrote:
In post 1772, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1764, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:This isn’t the place to post selfies.
Nice try, but I know you're not FB's alt
If you say so.
It's obvious - you're not using mod color
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #334) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:17 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Oh, you NM's alt, makes sense I guess
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #335) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:53 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Spoiler:

I think I have to show you what is real music...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1784 (isolation #336) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 9:56 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I hope I see a day, when Nancy will post something that I haven't heard 100s of times before...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #337) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:04 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1785, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:
I have to decline your generous offer - you're not my type :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #338) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1787, Jingle wrote:
In post 1782, Ramcius wrote:I think I have to show you what is real music...
Fuck you, the Archies are great. :P
You're not my type either, so no, but I appreciate your offer

Also, where I said they aren't?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1791 (isolation #339) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 7:23 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1790, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:

Ramcius’ type
Nice try, but I watch anime for carnage and destruction, not for anime girls :lol:w
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #340) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1792, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Just trying to help you find your true soulmate.
Why do I feel that you're lying? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #341) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Even youtube on my side - they don't show either of those vids :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1798 (isolation #342) » Wed Jun 12, 2019 9:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Is there a country that not sucks?

Anyway, you're not trustworthy at all, ofc you'd lie to me
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #343) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 2:52 am

Post by Ramcius »

At least you have good taste in movies
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #344) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

How do you manage to find all these videos that are unavailable for some reason?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1804 (isolation #345) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:10 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1803, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1802, Ramcius wrote:How do you manage to find all these videos that are unavailable for some reason?
Only in your crazy country. :lol:
Does it work for you? I mean, I can see video, but when I try start it, I get message that video is unavailable

Also, I see my mistake now, Death Parade isn't bloody enough for you, so try Hellsing or Black Lagoon then and you'll see that anime isn't just Sailor Moon :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #346) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 10:21 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1805, Jingle wrote:AMINE AMINE AMINE AMINE
Didn't you supposed to be away from this game?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1814 (isolation #347) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:57 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I can’t believe I will have too much more clarity in 5 or 6 months than I do rn, unless the playerlist actually starts playing by then.
Oh dear, are you so bored that you're started thinking about lynch in here 6 months in advance?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #348) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:20 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1814, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1812, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I can’t believe I will have too much more clarity in 5 or 6 months than I do rn, unless the playerlist actually starts playing by then.
Oh dear, are you so bored that you're started thinking about lynch in here 6 months in advance?
Well, no one is really playing rn, so yeah.

No, I will probably closer to that time, if the playerlist actually start playing by that time. No judgement. I’m obviously including myself in that or I may just possibly join the normal list. Who knows? :lol:
You were not interested in playing yourself not too long ago, so what changed?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #349) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 9:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1818, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1816, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1815, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1814, Ramcius wrote:
Well, no one is really playing rn, so yeah.

No, I will probably closer to that time, if the playerlist actually start playing by that time. No judgement. I’m obviously including myself in that or I may just possibly join the normal list. Who knows? :lol:
You were not interested in playing yourself not too long ago, so what changed?
I was planning to closer to that timeframe, if I’m still in it at that time.
My question is why you bring it up now?

It's just that you were "talking" with your alts in MD few days ago, so I'm wondering if you are that bored to try to revive this game now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #350) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 6:47 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1820, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I don’t know why you think I’m “reviving” it actually. I haven’t even done anything useful so far and probably won’t anytime soon but yeah if I’m still in this game closer to the deadline, I probably will try to see if I can make some reads but rn, very few of the playerlist is even posting, let alone playing, so very little to currently go on.
You literally complained that you wouldn't have reads at EOD, if people won't get more active

Anyway, have fun, I got Shadd's game now to shitpost
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #351) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:21 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Sigh, why people throw themselves at me? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #352) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:23 am

Post by Ramcius »

I guess terrible sense of humour is contagious...
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #353) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:51 am

Post by Ramcius »

Why you think I care about votes on me? Or it's an attempt to make me bored of this thread with so petty jokes?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #354) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:50 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1825, Gamma Emerald wrote:Oh it started???
:mrgreen:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1840 (isolation #355) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:57 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1839, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1830, Ramcius wrote:I guess terrible sense of humour is contagious...
Not a way to endear yourself wel...
My sense of humour is perfect, so obviously I wasn't talking about myself
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1842 (isolation #356) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:06 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:No it's really not
And even if it were attacking others' senses of humor just makes them more inclined to dislike you.
If people try to provoke me on their own volition - I feel no regrets for giving them what they are asking, especially when they don't try to make a funny joke, but rather try to piss me off
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1845 (isolation #357) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:14 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1842, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1841, Gamma Emerald wrote:No it's really not
And even if it were attacking others' senses of humor just makes them more inclined to dislike you.
If people try to provoke me on their own volition - I feel no regrets for giving them what they are asking, especially when they don't try to make a funny joke, but rather try to piss me off
My voting for you should be taken as a sign of endearment. :wink:
And you said my "charms" wasn't working on you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #358) » Thu Jun 20, 2019 6:22 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1847, Jingle wrote:
In post 1844, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:My voting for you should be taken as a sign of endearment.
Look out, Raucous, Nancy is trying to turn you into a deer!

Also, I approve of voting Raucous.
And I thought I was bad at english... :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1864 (isolation #359) » Wed Jun 26, 2019 11:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1863, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 1861, Postie wrote:7 eggs, a lot of cornmeal, half a pint unsweetened almond milk, and 500g strawberry compote.
I have seven of those things, off to a good start.
She's not normal, so her advice might not be helpful to you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #360) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1868, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I’m bored, someone entertain me. Pls and ty.
Hi, bored, I'm Ram, nice to meet you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1871 (isolation #361) » Sun Jun 30, 2019 8:42 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1870, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Hey Ram, still bored, do better. :P
What gave you idea that I was trying to entertain you?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #362) » Mon Jul 01, 2019 5:15 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1873, Not_Mafia wrote:Remember when Ram exposed himself as an AI?
How did you escaped memory wipe?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #363) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 4:18 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1876, Jingle wrote:The backup mod is town aligned, we got this in the bag boys!
Nice scumclaim - who ever would trust what RC says so easily?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1890 (isolation #364) » Fri Jul 05, 2019 6:16 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Who's Link and why you post Zelda's pictures?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1895 (isolation #365) » Sat Jul 06, 2019 6:39 am

Post by Ramcius »

Nancy, that was very serious question, please show some respect and don't laugh
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1898 (isolation #366) » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:31 am

Post by Ramcius »

So, anyone is going to raid area 51? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1909 (isolation #367) » Fri Jul 19, 2019 10:21 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Aren't we here just to shitpost? I don't even remember getting alignment
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #368) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 5:35 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1911, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:What’s an “alignment”?
You don't know? It's "Chaotic Good" or "Lawful Evil" and such
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #369) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:22 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1919, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:http://easydamus.com/alignmenttest.html

Hey guys lucky for us, I found a way to figure out our respective alignments.
Seems good - I got Chaotic Neutral
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1931 (isolation #370) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:37 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1928, Korina wrote:Chaotic Evil, which surprised me. I'm more along the lines of True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
VOTE: Korina

we found scum, guys :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1935 (isolation #371) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:37 pm

Post by Ramcius »

I don't think that would be good, it might threaten game's integrity. Dead slot might be of a consideration, but letting in someone, who knows alive person's role is dangerous
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1938 (isolation #372) » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:32 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1937, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1935, Ramcius wrote:I don't think that would be good, it might threaten game's integrity. Dead slot might be of a consideration, but letting in someone, who knows alive person's role is dangerous
Oh really? So I guess the same reasoning could presumably apply to me then. Isn’t there at least one person on the normal list who repped out though?
What I mean is that hebi might accidentally spoil your role or people might try look in hebi's posts in attempt to learn your role

I don't think so, Jingle replaced in after being normie, but that's about it AFAIK
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #373) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

What's your alignment, Nancy?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1943 (isolation #374) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ravenclaw
Good enough, we'll lynch you D2, ofc if you survive flu
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1944 (isolation #375) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1942, Korina wrote:
In post 1931, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1928, Korina wrote:Chaotic Evil, which surprised me. I'm more along the lines of True Neutral or Chaotic Neutral.

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
VOTE: Korina

we found scum, guys :lol:
Oh fuck, you got me. But I'll never admit to killing the entire orphanage and all the guards!
Which is an actual DnD story I have.
It's a lynch, not a trial, no one cares what you've done or didn't do, you're Evil and that's enough for us
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1946 (isolation #376) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:00 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1945, Korina wrote:If you're lynching someone though, you're assuming they're guilty of a crime. I'm telling you the crime I'm guilty of.
Although, I'm waiting on a reply from FB to see if I'm allowed to do what I wanna do.
How you're chaotic with this lawful way of thinking? :lol:

We're lynching you, cause you're Evil and we expect you to commit crimes in future
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1949 (isolation #377) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:06 am

Post by Ramcius »

We don't have any heroes, so you have to accept rope around your neck this time
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1951 (isolation #378) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:18 am

Post by Ramcius »

We don't have any orphans either, and yes, we can, you know, by literally lynching you here and now :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #379) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:50 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1953, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1943, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1941, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Ravenclaw
Good enough, we'll lynch you D2, ofc if you survive flu
I always knew there was a wellspring of compassion underneath that tiny cold black heart. <3
What compassion? I'm just taking optimal course of action
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1960 (isolation #380) » Sun Jul 21, 2019 7:54 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1957, Nancy Drew 39 wrote: Well I’m not sure if I’ll even survive the flu at this point.
I'm counting on flu to relieve us from duty to lynch you :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1978 (isolation #381) » Mon Jul 22, 2019 7:02 am

Post by Ramcius »

Rask, you only need to do simple test and post results here, then we'll decide what to do with you. But earliest lynch option is D3, so about 2,5 year from now
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1983 (isolation #382) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1981, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I feel like crap. :cry:
Still alive? I'm disappointed
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1985 (isolation #383) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:59 pm

Post by Ramcius »

Do you really think Nancy is that sensitive to be offended by my joke?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1988 (isolation #384) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:46 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1986, Gamma Emerald wrote:How is that a passable joke
You might want to scroll back a little and read our back and forth about her dying from flu
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1990 (isolation #385) » Sat Jul 27, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1989, Gamma Emerald wrote:Still don't like it
Noted, next time I will consider that, when I make joke intended for you
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1993 (isolation #386) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:41 am

Post by Ramcius »

Jingle, you're free till Christmas at least, so don't worry about this game till then :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1996 (isolation #387) » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:34 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1995, Jingle wrote:
In post 1993, Ramcius wrote:Jingle, you're free till Christmas at least, so don't worry about this game till then :lol:
Nah. I'm at least $20.
Isn't that a bit too much?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1998 (isolation #388) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:02 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 1997, Gamma Emerald wrote:Three, take it or leave it.
When did you become Jingle's representative?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (isolation #389) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:40 pm

Post by Ramcius »

You have interesting taste in music
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (isolation #390) » Sat Aug 03, 2019 10:10 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2007, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1983, Ramcius wrote:
In post 1981, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:I feel like crap. :cry:
Still alive? I'm disappointed
I’m haunting you. :P

I'm afraid of no ghost :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2010 (isolation #391) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:33 am

Post by Ramcius »

Can you give some summary or something? I've never read this
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2013 (isolation #392) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:29 am

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2012, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2010, Ramcius wrote:
Can you give some summary or something? I've never read this
Sorry but if I ever did, I don’t remember.
Then how i'm supposed to guess what you're trying to say with this, if you don't remember yourself? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2015 (isolation #393) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:44 am

Post by Ramcius »

You don't have to worry about spoilers, I have no intentions to read Nancy drew books. But this description feels like trolling tbh, can main character from book series just die like that?
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (isolation #394) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:04 am

Post by Ramcius »

Nah, when it comes down to mystery and such books, I prefer King or Poe
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2023 (isolation #395) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:20 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2020, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2016, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 2015, Ramcius wrote:You don't have to worry about spoilers, I have no intentions to read Nancy drew books. But this description feels like trolling tbh, can main character from book series just die like that?
Well, if you're not worried about spoilers, she comes back to life by the end. After a lot of misunderstandings, unresolved sexual tension, tragic flashbacks, and one chapter that consists entirely of haiku as a metaphor for human life, her love interest realizes that she still has unfinished work to do on this plane, and he offers her his soul so she can come back to life and continue her earthly tasks, giving up his life in the process. The book raised a lot of concerns in the community about the idea of suicide being portrayed as romantic, so subsequently all but fifteen copies were burned and everyone pretended like it never happened.

As for whether I'm trolling, mebbe <.<
In post 2017, Sushi Martyr wrote:It's a great read, though. I was in tears at the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
What really happens:

Nancy and her friends must try to figure out why a girl is acting strangely after visiting a haunted house in this sixteenth book of the Nancy Drew Diaries, a fresh approach to the classic mystery series.

Nancy’s classmate, Willa, needs her help. Willa is convinced something is terribly wrong with her friend Izzy, but everyone has dismissed Willa’s concerns, saying it’s just teen angst. But Willa thinks it’s more than that; she thinks Izzy is possessed.

It all started when Willa and Izzy snuck into an abandoned house with some of their friends. After running around and exploring, Willa went in to the basement and found Izzy staring into space. Izzy was conscious, but she was acting weird—she wouldn’t speak and she didn’t seem to recognize Willa. And when Izzy finally woke up from her trance, she had no memory of the previous few hours. Since then, Izzy’s continued to act strangely. She’s usually funny and easygoing, but now she’s high strung and has intense fits. Once she even threatened to hurt Willa.

Nancy is sure there’s a rational explanation for all of this and has a feeling she’ll find it at the “haunted” house. But what she finds has her questioning her resolve. Could Willa be right? Is Izzy possessed by the ghost of Heliotrope Lane?
I like Sushi's story better :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2027 (isolation #396) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:00 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2025, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2023, Ramcius wrote:
In post 2020, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2016, Sushi Martyr wrote:
In post 2015, Ramcius wrote:You don't have to worry about spoilers, I have no intentions to read Nancy drew books. But this description feels like trolling tbh, can main character from book series just die like that?
Well, if you're not worried about spoilers, she comes back to life by the end. After a lot of misunderstandings, unresolved sexual tension, tragic flashbacks, and one chapter that consists entirely of haiku as a metaphor for human life, her love interest realizes that she still has unfinished work to do on this plane, and he offers her his soul so she can come back to life and continue her earthly tasks, giving up his life in the process. The book raised a lot of concerns in the community about the idea of suicide being portrayed as romantic, so subsequently all but fifteen copies were burned and everyone pretended like it never happened.

As for whether I'm trolling, mebbe <.<
In post 2017, Sushi Martyr wrote:It's a great read, though. I was in tears at the end.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Spoiler:
What really happens:

Nancy and her friends must try to figure out why a girl is acting strangely after visiting a haunted house in this sixteenth book of the Nancy Drew Diaries, a fresh approach to the classic mystery series.

Nancy’s classmate, Willa, needs her help. Willa is convinced something is terribly wrong with her friend Izzy, but everyone has dismissed Willa’s concerns, saying it’s just teen angst. But Willa thinks it’s more than that; she thinks Izzy is possessed.

It all started when Willa and Izzy snuck into an abandoned house with some of their friends. After running around and exploring, Willa went in to the basement and found Izzy staring into space. Izzy was conscious, but she was acting weird—she wouldn’t speak and she didn’t seem to recognize Willa. And when Izzy finally woke up from her trance, she had no memory of the previous few hours. Since then, Izzy’s continued to act strangely. She’s usually funny and easygoing, but now she’s high strung and has intense fits. Once she even threatened to hurt Willa.

Nancy is sure there’s a rational explanation for all of this and has a feeling she’ll find it at the “haunted” house. But what she finds has her questioning her resolve. Could Willa be right? Is Izzy possessed by the ghost of Heliotrope Lane?
I like Sushi's story better :lol:
Yeah me too. I might have actually seriously considering getting the eBook if it were true.
So, you're a sucker for tragic romance? :lol:
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2029 (isolation #397) » Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:31 pm

Post by Ramcius »

In post 2028, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
Spoiler:

:P
That's quite different
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2032 (isolation #398) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:03 am

Post by Ramcius »

Nah, I was expecting "yes" or "no"

Also, I have no idea what West side story is
Ramcius
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Ramcius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2035 (isolation #399) » Mon Aug 05, 2019 10:43 am

Post by Ramcius »

You're not helping at all, Nancy. I can see that it's some old musical, but that's it

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”