he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Something_Smart's mini normal review, June 2019

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:40 am

Post by implosion »

w/ Ircher
Something_Smart wrote:Mafia N1 Informed (There is a town N2 informed that will learn there is exactly one scum neighbor)
Mafia N2 Informed (There is a town N4 informed that will learn there are 4 VT's)
Mafia Neighbor
Town Neighbor
Town Neighbor N1 Informed (There is only one visiting role)
Town N1 Informed (There are no mafia goons)
Town N2 Informed (There is exactly one scum neighbor)
Town N4 Informed (There are 4 VT's)
Town Vanilla Cop
VT x4
Spoiler: Role PM's
Vanilla TownieWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.
The game thread is here (link).

Town NeighborWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town Neighbor.

You are part of a neighborhood (link), in which you may talk at any time while you are alive.

You win when all mafia members are dead and at least one town member remains alive.

Please respond to this PM indicating you understand your role and your win condition.

Town Neighbor N1 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town Neighbor N1 Informed.

You are part of a neighborhood (link), in which you may talk at any time while you are alive.

At the end of Night 1, you will learn some information about the setup. This information is guaranteed to be true.

On night 1 wrote:You are informed that there is exactly one role in the game that can visit, not counting the mafia factional kill.
Town N1 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town N1 Informed.

At the end of Night 1, you will learn some information about the setup. This information is guaranteed to be true.

On night 1 wrote:You are informed that there are no Mafia Goons in the game.

Town N2 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town N2 Informed.

At the end of Night 2, you will learn some information about the setup. This information is guaranteed to be true.

On night 2 wrote:You are informed that there is exactly one neighbor aligned with the mafia.
Town N4 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town N4 Informed.

At the end of Night 4, you will learn some information about the setup. This information is guaranteed to be true.

On night 4 wrote:You are informed that there are exactly four Vanilla Townies in the game.
Town Vanilla CopWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Town Vanilla Cop.

Each night, you may target a player. You will learn whether or not your target is Vanilla. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons will return "vanilla"; all other roles will return "not vanilla." If your action fails for any reason, you will receive "Your action failed, and you did not receive a result."

Mafia N1 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Mafia N1 Informed.

Your partners are YYYY,
Mafia N2 Informed
, and ZZZZ,
Mafia Neighbor
. You share a private topic (link) that you may talk in at any time while you are alive, and you share a factional kill that one of your members can carry out each night.

On night 1 wrote:You are informed that there exists a town role that will learn the following information on Night 2: "There is exactly one neighbor aligned with the mafia."
Mafia N2 InformedWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Mafia N2 Informed.

Your partners are YYYY,
Mafia N1 Informed
, and ZZZZ,
Mafia Neighbor
. You share a private topic (link) that you may talk in at any time while you are alive, and you share a factional kill that one of your members can carry out each night.

At the end of Night 2, you will learn some information about the setup. This information is guaranteed to be true.

On night 2 wrote:You are informed that there exists a town role that will learn the following information on Night 4: "There are exactly four Vanilla Townies in the game."
Mafia NeighborWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Mafia Neighbor.

Your partners are YYYY,
Mafia N1 Informed
, and ZZZZ,
Mafia N2 Informed

Spoiler: OP's
Mini ####: The Hall of Mirrors I

Moderators: Something_Smart and the worst

Reviewers: you guys ;)

(intro text TBD)

Alive Players:

[spoiler=
Etc.
/spoiler]
Dead Players:

[spoiler=
Nobody yet!
/spoiler]

The Rules:

1. All site rules apply.
2. Be nice. Mafia games can get heated but remember never to attack the person.
3. Play to your wincon.
4. Days are approximately 9 days long, nights are approximately 48 hours long.
5. Failure to post at least once every 36 hours will result in a prod. If you do not pick up your prod in 24 hours, or if we have to prod you four times total or twice in one day phase, we will look for a replacement.
6. Please put votes in this format: VOTE: Something_Smart. Bolded votes are allowed (
Vote: Something_Smart
), but we're more likely to miss them. In case you don't know, you can vote with:

Code: Select all

[v]Something_Smart[/v]

and unvote with

Code: Select all

[uv][/uv]

Unvotes are not necessary to change your vote.
7. No vote trickery. Votes inside spoiler tags and obviously broken quotes will not be counted. Don't attempt to confuse other players over whether your vote was valid.
8. If more than half the players are voting for a player, then that player is lynched and removed from the game, and the day will end. If the deadline is reached before a lynch occurs, the day will end without a lynch.
9. If you have a question for us, put it in bold and say
@Mod
or
@<INSERT AWESOME HYDRA NAME HERE>
. If it's not something you want made public, feel free to shoot us a PM.
This spooky shade of orange (#4F2200) is the mod color.
Do not use it. Do not impersonate us.
11. Do not discuss this game in any other thread except in PT's created specifically for this game. Do not discuss any other ongoing game in this thread.
12. Do not quote any out-of-thread communications with us or with any other player.
13. Do not post if you are dead.
14. Do not pretend to break any of these rules. Pretending to break a rule is punishable just as harshly as actually breaking it.
15. Our word is law. Just because it is not stated here does not mean that it is acceptable. We are generally nice people and will give you a warning if you do something we don't approve of, but it's always better to ask than risk the consequences (see rule 9).
16. This game conforms to the Normal guidelines.
17. All private topics have daytalk.
18. All mafia members that have an active ability have the Multitasking modifier. There are no town rolecops.
19. This game contains 10 town-aligned players and 3 mafia-aligned players.
20. At least one player in the game has the following role PM:
Vanilla TownieWelcome, XXXX, to Mini ####: Hall of Mirrors I. Your role is
Vanilla Townie.

You have no special powers.

Last edited by implosion on Fri Aug 02, 2019 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 13, 2019 11:15 am

Post by implosion »

Added it to the mod usergroup in case I forget to later.

Return to “Completed Game Reviews”