Goon

Post Post #2500 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:27 pm

Post by Inbred Lannisters »

In post 2477, Titus wrote:
In post 2475, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2472, Titus wrote:
In post 2470, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2459, Titus wrote:
In post 2453, Golden RASpberry wrote:2451 is literally how to be good at town.
Also pls note Titus has gone from mechtalk and intent to lynch outside the party to shading everyone in the party.... :P
Yes, because changing the party was 100% proscum. I stand by what I said. Just like I stand by day 1 that two random even parties was best.

Spoiler:

~T
You want me to elaborate why the two random party setup was best? Or how changing the party is proscum?
Sure but let me get my lobotomy first, kthanx.

~T
Playing with comments like this is really unenjoyable. Tell me whichever head this is and I will limit playing any mechanically intense setups where logic is involved. I get groups can decide on suboptimal options and I can lose a debate. Yet this is just abusive.
Sorry but how is this “abusive”? I didn’t insult YOU at all, I think your solve makes no sense.

I said,
I
would need to get one in order to take your solve seriously. So, how do you get “abusive” from that?

~seriously confused T
We are not questioning your logic, we are denying its existence.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2501 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:28 pm

Post by Titus »

If you really valued my opinion as town, you'd actually have me alive to give it to you. Don't pretend that you'd actually want my opinion after I'm dead. It's a ploy I have done myself to a scumread to get readslists as well. You think I am either worthless town or widening scum.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2502 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 2500, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2477, Titus wrote:
In post 2475, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2472, Titus wrote:
In post 2470, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2459, Titus wrote:
In post 2453, Golden RASpberry wrote:2451 is literally how to be good at town.
Also pls note Titus has gone from mechtalk and intent to lynch outside the party to shading everyone in the party.... :P
Yes, because changing the party was 100% proscum. I stand by what I said. Just like I stand by day 1 that two random even parties was best.

Spoiler:

~T
You want me to elaborate why the two random party setup was best? Or how changing the party is proscum?
Sure but let me get my lobotomy first, kthanx.

~T
Playing with comments like this is really unenjoyable. Tell me whichever head this is and I will limit playing any mechanically intense setups where logic is involved. I get groups can decide on suboptimal options and I can lose a debate. Yet this is just abusive.
Sorry but how is this “abusive”? I didn’t insult YOU at all, I think your solve makes no sense.

I said,
I
would need to get one in order to take your solve seriously. So, how do you get “abusive” from that?

~seriously confused T
I'd never say that but in the rare event I did it was abusive.

Sayingng you need a lobotomy to hear a player out should be pretty common sense wrong thing to say on a human level.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2503 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:30 pm

In post 2498, Titus wrote:Great, so what about me being town makes me correct?

That's what GRAS or any competent scum would say. She's insane. That's why she was lynched.

My argument dies with me.
Your townflip would tell me primarily that GRAS' solve was wrong, that your pushes were in good-faith and convince me that it's worth spending time considering the "Is RAS scum?" case which, right now feels like it's very unlikely.

Besides, you have a lot of VCs for analysis now - and we still lynch in the House after your townflip, your input there becomes valuable.

Sure, we can do this tomorrow.

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2504 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 2501, Titus wrote:If you really valued my opinion as town, you'd actually have me alive to give it to you. Don't pretend that you'd actually want my opinion after I'm dead. It's a ploy I have done myself to a scumread to get readslists as well. You think I am either worthless town or widening scum.
I don't see why the dichotomy should be {
Worthless
Town vs Scum}, it's just {Town vs Scum}.
I'll be valuing your opinion as much as I do a hydra partner's.
It's not a ploy, it's to have as much confirmed town information as possible in the off-chance that I'm lynching town and not scum.

-Joffrey
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2505 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:33 pm

In post 2479, Titus wrote:I play this for fun not to be berated until I am miynched or town lose due to the inability to follow basic logic because it's not touchy feely.
Once again, YOU as a person/player are not being “berated”, your SOLVE is. That’s not even remotely “abusive”.

And I would probably have put it more diplomatically if I thought you were just being bad town rather than scum trying to WIFOM me.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2506 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:34 pm

I've been in a situation before when I was near guaranteed to be the lynch as town, not close to endgame. I just asked for time so that I could refine my reads and give them before I was lynched. We're lynching you because there's a lot of evidence you're scum, not because we think you're "insane" or "worthless".

-Joff
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2507 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:41 pm

In post 2505, Inbred Lannisters wrote:
In post 2479, Titus wrote:I play this for fun not to be berated until I am miynched or town lose due to the inability to follow basic logic because it's not touchy feely.
Once again, YOU as a person/player are not being “berated”, your SOLVE is. That’s not even remotely “abusive”.

And I would probably have put it more diplomatically if I thought you were just being bad town rather than scum trying to WIFOM me.

~T
I try to be sympathetic if I genuinely think you’re town with a horrible idea but I can be merciless, if I think you’re scum trying to bs me. I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings though, that was definitely never my intention. I genuinely like and respect you as both a person/player. I just think you happened to roll scum and are basically treating me like I’m an idiot with your ludicrous theories.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2508 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:45 pm

In post 2506, Inbred Lannisters wrote:I've been in a situation before when I was near guaranteed to be the lynch as town, not close to endgame. I just asked for time so that I could refine my reads and give them before I was lynched. We're lynching you because there's a lot of evidence you're scum, not because we think you're "insane" or "worthless".

-Joff
I’m calling the solve ridiculous, not her as either a person or player because I think she’s scum trying to bs me.

But just in case, I’ve actually hurt her feelings, I definitely didn’t intend that, so it’s 100% not personal at all.

~T
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2509 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:47 pm

So Titus, I am sorry if I upset you but my opinion hasn’t changed one iota. That’s the best I can do here.

~T
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2510 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:08 pm

Post by duppin »

Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

I'm not really sold on Titus being scum actually. Mainly because of the interaction she had with EAF day 1 (from post #)
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2511 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:14 pm

Post by duppin »

I'm actually leaning a bit towards Yumeko at the moment

She was the leading wagon at a point day 1 and was really the only alternative to the HK wagon, yet EAF never commented on her at all. Then in # he says the wagon on HK makes him feel better about Yumeko, even though he had never expressed any distrust or anything in her before this (obviously, seeing as he hadn't mentioned her at all until this).
Golden RASpberry
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Golden RASpberry
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2512 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:39 pm

Post by Golden RASpberry »

I think EAF holistically ignoring her wagon was scum indicative, but I'm not sure it makes me read her as his partner. Do you scumread her posting as well?

Also HEAL: nobody
duppin
duppin
Mafia Scum
duppin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2513 (ISO) » Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:58 pm

Post by duppin »

Yes that is indeed a valid point.

I am not sure what to think of her actually. I don't think her ISO is that scummy no, was not the biggest fan of her first few posts but thought some of her later posts were rather good. She is question mark for me at the moment. I don't think she has done anything really alignment indicative.
I take it you are townreading her? In that case could you perhaps elaborate on that read.

Also just to remind myself when I get back, knowing EAF was scum I need to look at the players who made it a 4 man block instead of a 2 man day 1
Fuscosco
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Fuscosco
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2514 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 12:58 am

Post by Fuscosco »

In post 2458, RedPanda wrote:HEAL: nobody
this guys got it

HEAL: nobody
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2515 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:12 am

Post by PenguinPower »

HEAL: nobidy
<(") | (")>
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2516 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 2510, duppin wrote:Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

I'm not really sold on Titus being scum actually. Mainly because of the interaction she had with EAF day 1 (from post #)
In Undertale, my scumbuddy did something similar. Scum can easily fake those things. Titus was opposed to both healing GR and lynching EOF. Now she immediately jumps on GR when Joffrey tricked her with GR wagon. What townie motivation could she have? Plus, her reaction to 2187 was really suspicious.

Since it would basically have been suicide for scum!GR to have bussed inside of party, Titus now is on-board with lynching him? And now that us/you/Fusc are spewed town by EOF flip, she is actually arguing, scum in the party.

She may be somewhat moonlogicky sometimes but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if GR were scum seeking towncred, they lynch
outside
of the party, to keep us/you/Fusc future paranoia mislynches. So what possible townie mindset sr GR? I don’t believe town!Titus votes GR here. She is an extremely evidence/data based solver and town!her would never so blindly ignore those facts.

~Tyrion
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2517 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:24 am

In post 2516, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 2510, duppin wrote:Hm well that flip all but confirms that Inbred and Fusc are town. Should also mean that GRAS is town, although I could see it being a scumplay but have absolutely no interest in pursuing this at the moment.

In Undertale, my scumbuddy did something similar. Scum can easily fake those things. Titus was opposed to both healing GR and lynching EOF. Now she immediately jumps on GR when Joffrey tricked her with GR wagon. What townie motivation could she have? Plus, her reaction to 2187 was really suspicious.

Since it would basically have been suicide for scum!GR to have bussed inside of party, Titus now is on-board with lynching him? And now that us/you/Fusc are spewed town by EOF flip, she is actually arguing, scum in the party.

She may be somewhat moonlogicky sometimes but it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that if GR were scum seeking towncred, they lynch
outside
of the party, to keep us/you/Fusc future paranoia mislynches. So what possible townie mindset sr GR? I don’t believe town!Titus votes GR here. She is an extremely evidence/data based solver and town!her would never so blindly ignore those facts.

~Tyrion
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2518 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:16 am

Post by schadd_ »

notes replaces uncle bob
free darius mccollum
todays featured user: Balki B

notes
notes
Townie
notes
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2519 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 4:26 am

Post by notes »

HEAL: nobody

i skimmed through the thread briefly overnight.

i don't think GRAS is ever scum here. if they wanted to bus, they would have bussed the scum outside the party. there are rare exceptions to this like 2 scums in the party yesterday prior to them being added, but i find that unlikely.

also have IL, Fuscoco and RedPanda as strong townreads. less confident on Duppin and Vengaboys.

not sure where these townreads on Penguin and Yumeko are coming from, if someone could walk me through those. i don't need a 5000 words essay, just a few pointers because i'm not seeing it.

i'm okay with a Titus lynch. don't particularly like her reasons for why GRAS is scum here considering what i said above. gun to my head, i'd say the partner is in Penguin or Yumeko. i don't feel like there's been any strong reasoning as to why either of those slots are town. Yumeko's lack of voting yesterday doesn't ping well with me either.

VOTE: titus
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2520 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It makes no sense for there to have ever been more than one scum in the party, so unless this is a seriously incompetent scumteam, duppin is pretty much mechanically convitown.

~Tyrion
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Inbred Lannisters
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Inbred Lannisters
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2521 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 5:24 am

In post 2520, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:It makes no sense for there to have ever been more than one scum in the party, so unless this is a seriously incompetent scumteam, duppin is pretty much mechanically convitown.

~Tyrion
schadd_
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
schadd_
he/it
pandora's pukebox
pandora's pukebox
Pronoun: he/it

Post Post #2522 (ISO) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:06 am

Post by schadd_ »

;