Mish Mash Rules + Game List

This forum is for playing games other than Mafia and Mafia variants.
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #415 (isolation #0) » Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:51 pm

Post by Korina »

I'm running a Roll To Dodge game. If you've never played it before, you tell me an action, and roll a six-sided die, (1d6). Depending on what you roll determines if you do the action or not, and how well, (or horribly), you manage to execute said action, (if you even manage to).

There are a few loose rpg mechanics otherwise, but they only become relevant if you really want them to.

We need one more to start, and then you can join freely whenever!

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=80063
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #516 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 17, 2021 9:58 am

Post by Korina »

I'm going to be running Monopoly at some point. I need at least four people to join, and if your name is Iconeum, you get $1495, instead of $1500 to start.
PM to join.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #552 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Korina »

Betrayal At The House On The Hill with the Widow's Walk expansion is accepting signups now.
Join us in exploring a haunted mansion and then inevitably betraying some of your friends as they want to murder you... or something.

Who knows!

For anyone who has never played Betrayal before, it is a game for 3-6 players, split into two phases.

Exploration, and Haunt.
During the exploration, everyone is on the same team, trying to explore the haunted mansion, and collect items and bulk up before the inevitable haunt.

Once the haunt begins, zero to multiple players will turn traitor, and both sides will be given secret information that the other side is not aware of.
The game then turns into a PvP experience that is one of my favorite board games of all time.

If anyone would like to co-mod this game with me, I will gladly accept help with it.

I am also accepting replacements, and spectators!
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter

Post Post #576 (isolation #3) » Tue Aug 01, 2023 10:43 am

Post by Korina »

Resistance is live! This game will run with 7-10 players, (preferably not 9), and has the Avalon Merlin + Assassin roles included.

Merlin is told the identity of all the Spies at the start of the game.
Should Operatives win the game, the Assassin is given a 24-hour period where they must decide who they wish to kill, and if they correctly kill Merlin, the Spies win the game instead.

Come join! It's really fun!

If you have ever played Avalon, it's a more futuristic variation of it, and it's part of the inspiration for Secret Hitler. The rules can be found here.
GTKAS:

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B